Über OrangeHRM

OrangeHRM ist mit über 3,5 Millionen die weltweit beliebteste und meist genutzte Personalmanagementlösung.

Erfahre mehr über OrangeHRM

I think the user-experience is above average and it's easy enough to navigate the platform.

So it requires some time if you want to do any change. That's my only complain regarding the software.

Bewertungen zu OrangeHRM

4,0
3,8
3,9
4,0

OrangeHRM hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 187 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du OrangeHRM bereits verwendet?

Vinoojan
Vinoojan
Implementation engineer in Sri Lanka
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good for small scale project managment companies

Kommentare: This one solved our basic need for Applying leave and Time sheets.With the limitations we are using this for long.

Very user friendly and we can have all the basic details of us and even with trial version they are providing Check in out to capture attendance also can apply leave to get approval.Can view all the employee details and can update our qualifications,etc. Time sheets functionalities are there. you can track project and task with employee or subordinates.

There is no functionalities to track employees movement like promotions, increment,etc.Also Time sheets are there but can't assign to a particular person. Can only add to the project

Antwort von OrangeHRM

Hi Vinoojan, thank-you for your review. The missing features you describe are available in all our product versions. Would you be willing to speak with a sales representative from our team, who could bring you through a quick demo and ensure you get the most value from the system?

Obert
COO in Simbabwe
Lebensmittelproduktion, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

ORange HRM Review

Kommentare: Seamless in terms of challenges, a very good product

Performance Management, Leave Management

None, the system met our requirements, the issue turnaround was excellent

Ishara
Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer in Sri Lanka
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very good alternative for JIRA

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall all the things are good for now.

User interfaces are very user friendly. Price is reasonable.

Don't have anything to report about Orange HRM.

Melea
COO in USA
Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Overpromised in every way

Kommentare: We feel like we've wasted a year of resources trying to make it work. Complaints fall on uncaring and slow to respond ears. There are some great features in OrangeHRM, but not much attention is given to the essentials. We are walking away before our 1 year contract is up.

OrangeHRM offers an on premise option if you prefer to keep your data in house. The mobile interface is nice and easy to use.

We were promised features that do not exist. It is difficult to use the system for timecard tracking. With the paid version we are only able to export timecards by person rather than in a batch for everyone. Employees are frustrated trying to track their hours throughout the week. There is no easy way to see how many hours you've clocked and holiday and PTO hours do not show in totals. Employees that work overnight have incorrect totals. Support is very slow to respond. We feel mislead about how easy it would be to integrate with our payroll provider. We are a​ small company with about 70 employees and no desire to export 70 files each payroll.

nuwan
nuwan
Quality Assurance in Sri Lanka
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Manage & track the human activities to improve the efficiency & involvement of the company HRM.

Kommentare: I'm able to track my day to day activities by using the system.

1. Can track the checking in time & checkout time of the employers. 2. Employers can apply the leaves & management can approve the leaves immediately. 3. Can maintain employers detail profile. 4. Can integrate with the fingerprint machines. 5. The system receives the emails both employees & management.

1. There have some small bugs like When you add check in & check out manually through the system sometimes it not save at once. The user has to re-enter the information again.

Agnola
VP Human Resources in St. Kitts und Nevis
Bankwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Employee Management made simpler with OrangeHRM

Kommentare: Great so far, no issues to report at this time.

Ease of use and customer service. Employee matters are accessible and can be transferred from within the OrangeHRM system.

Have not discovered that yet. So far, the system has what is needed to adequately track our staff information.

Alexander
Operations Director in Barbados
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

OrangeHRM Small/Medium sized entity

Ease of use, great team that are extremely helpful and responsive when we have issues, Tailored aspects that are unique to our organization.

They're are costs associated with every aspect of the software, this is something that allows you to tailor your own needs. however, it also means that we have to find more money to use these additional features.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Alexander, Thank you for the review. Your feedback is most valuable to us in enhancing the OrangeHRM experience.

Bernard
Bernard
Project Manager in Kenia
Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Among the best Human resource management software

Kommentare: This software is very comprehensive and includes all employee records including leaves, performance and even time sheets. Highly recommended to any HR managers

The interface is very user friendly and minimal amount of training is required to get a hang on how to use the software.

The release is not very stable and sometimes crashing may occur. The customer support team may also delay when responding to issues.

Sarath
Sarath
Automation Test Engineer in Indien
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Helpful Open Source Orange HRM software

Customer services is very good quality.Every one easy to learn and understood this software, it is one of the good management software

Overall a good OrangeHRM software, none

Suzette
Group Payroll and Benefits Manager in Jamaika
Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Seeking to improve the quality of the service on offer.

Kommentare: Moving from a paper based to a computer base system.

Leave features which include it allowing you to assign supervisors and having supervising being able to approve online.

It's inability to cut off leave taken at a given time, for instance, I would like a report as at Sept 30, 2023, if employees apply for leave beyond this period I have to manually remove the leave not yet taken otherwise it would include same. The leave balance would understated as a result.

Alexia
Human Resource Officer in Jamaika
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simplifying HR and Performance Reporting

Kommentare: In my experience, I have encountered minimal issues while using the application. However, whenever I reported any concerns, the support team responded promptly and provided swift resolutions. Thanks to OHRM, the reporting process has become significantly easier and more streamlined. Without hesitation, I highly recommend utilizing this invaluable tool.

OHRM has proven to be an exceptionally user-friendly and efficient tool for our team since its adoption in 2021. Its various modules, including Time & Attendance, Performance, and HR Management, have been instrumental in managing personnel data and facilitating the preparation of monthly performance reports. The application grants us easy access to performance reports and employee data, allowing us to filter and retrieve the information we require seamlessly.

I would appreciate having additional access to other modules within the scheduled report section, particularly performance and time & attendance.

Kishka Kay
Credit Analyst in Jamaika
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for HR

This allows me to access all necessary information about me and my position. Also allows me to basic information regarding my co-workers.

I use this software as a restricted user so some things I am unable to edit. I use it more or less as read-only. Not a fault of the software, I say that to say because of how it is allowed to me by my employer, I do not have any complaints about the software itself.

Gabriela
Gabriela
Industrial Relation in Venezuela
Automotive, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Is a complete software to collect information about human resources.

Kommentare: You have the information of the work team at the level of human resources updated and on hand for any use that is required.

It allows to place the detailed information of each member of the work team, it also allows to document the evaluation of performance and maintain a history of it since entering the company. It allows to document the movements of the jobs that a worker has had and their respective movement dates. It allows to design and visualize the organizational structure incorporating the photos of the members of the team. It allows to document the history of all the training that each person has done.

There is information loaded in the software that is not visible to all users Sometimes you have to go to an administrator to get information from the staff For some users the software is not tractive because the full menu is displayed and tends to confuse the tabs to be used

Kathy
Content Strategies in Indien

Very good software for small and medium-size businesses

Kommentare: It is very cost effective and hassle-free software. Easy to manage for both admin and user. In one word great app.

The attendance management is most attractive part of this software. Just log in to the software and it will record your attendance automatically. Integrate your CRM here too.

Well, I'm still working on that. I'll update here once I come across with anything. As of now didn't find out any.

Elroy
Internal Auditor in Jamaika
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

HR master

Its easy to use and very user friendly. I love the fact that it has a good audit trail which can be used to hold persons accountable. The training module is perfect in an continuous professional development driven environment. Its easy to schedule training for each employee and updating the question bank is very easy.

I wish more of the modules were cheaper or free depending on the number of employees.

Nemo
Nemo
HR Manager in Kanada
Unternehmensberatung

Best HR Software I've ever used, and I've used them all.

Kommentare: The value for what you get is amazing. It's extremely user-friendly (especially their new "eagle" version 6.1.) the functions is similar to your top-tier HRMS but the price was a fraction. I highly recommend it

Top-Tier HR software functionality with the fraction of the price of top tier hr software.

None.

Andrew
IT Manager in Uganda
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very good Human Resource Software

Kommentare: Very perfect solution and I really love it.

It's very easy to use. The interface is on point

There's a module I wanted but didn't see it.

Antwort von OrangeHRM

Thank you for the review, Can we know what is the module that you looking for ?

Desmond
Systems Administrator in Simbabwe
Verpackung und Container, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Human Capital Management on your fingertips!

OrangeHRM makes it possible for the management of human capital within an organisation. I like that the software comes with functionalities such as attendance management, performance tracking and many more.

I would have loved the software to have a built in payroll module.

Kateřina
Study Coordinator in Tschechien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

OrangeHRM Review

OrangeHRM is very easy to use even for unexperienced users. It provides the possibilities to customize the interface. I appreciate that it also offers mobile app, which makes it easy to work with the program from my phone.

It is good tool for smaller companies but it may not be suitable for larger companies with more complex HR requirements.

yang
IT Engineer in China
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

OrangeHRM is a good product

Kommentare: It solve our leave issue.

it has what we need so far in hrm and the leave function is the major function. report function running well too.

there is no overtime apply function so we have to using email to do that workflow. I hope it have in future.

Pete
HR Manager in Kanada
Telekommunikation

OrangeHRM - Great Product!

Very intuitive, easy to use, and applies the principles of "keep it simple" to HR processes. Leave and Recruitment modules are very good. Great value for the investment involved.

I can't think of anything - the support I have received (I am a long-time user) has been excellent!

Valerio
Director in Dominikanische Republik
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Human Resources Software for 90% of companies

Kommentare: We are a small company; However, OrangeHRM has helped us with our human resources tasks in a simple way and avoiding long hours of learning and implementation

It is intuitive software, with all the basic options that a human resources department may need. It has modules that we use frequently as the Recruitment module and Time Attendance.

For us this software covers all our needs; However, our human resources team is located in a spanish speaking country. The software translation is not good enough; but we have still adapted ourselves to use it

Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use but not a lot of features available

Kommentare: A good platform that does it's job but it could use some improvement, especially on the UI part.

It has the basic features and it's simple and easy to use.

I didn't like the old user interface and I didn't like the fact that it didn't have a lot of options or features to use in your account. I would've liked to be more customizable.

Meredith
Admissions Manager in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great HR system!

OrangeHRM is a great open source system. It's easy to use and simple. It's perfect for a start-up company.

The customer service is the only draw back I've seen so far. Otherwise, it's not very fancy as far as HR systems go, which in and of itself can be a good thing.

Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good HRM

Kommentare: We use OrangeHRM for our HR needs

I like that the software allows you to use all of the HR features in one place, it is very convenient and saves time.

It was not easy to start using the platform as it is not much intuitive. Also customer support sometimes does not reply very quickly.