Creative Cloud is Just Part of My Daily Workflow

Bewertet am 16.10.2019
Paul W.
eLearning Design and Developer
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Originally I had an older license for Just the standalone Photoshop and Media Encoder, which were included in a perpetual license of Adobe eLearning Suite. At first, when my business was getting started, it was painful to have to subscribe to the full Creative Cloud, but now that my business is doing well, I see the expense of Creative Cloud full of value and a necessary business expense I don't think twice about.

Vorteile: Like most users I don't use all the components of the software, however even only using Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat DC, Premiere Pro, Audition, Media Encoder and occasionally Adobe XD (less than half the apps) I still see the value as tremendous. Each application serves it's purpose extremely well and in almost all cases, the Creative Cloud apps represent the pinnacle of that applications marketplace.

Nachteile: While I appreciate the continuous improvement of all the applications, I only discover an application has been updated when I go to use it. Often my customized setup of the application is reset back to factory settings which can be annoying when I need to just use the app and get back to the rest of my workflow.

Adobe opened so many doors when they released Creative Cloud.

Bewertet am 14.10.2019
Ryan M.
Founder, CEO
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall, I'll continue to use Adobe Creative Cloud. It does have its drawbacks and can be slow when performing certain actions, and it does lock up my computer from time to time, but the amount of value it provides for the small monthly subscription fee is absolutely insane. I've never seen something cost so little but provide so much value in all of my years in the technology industry. It's a must-have for any industry professional, whether creative, technical, or anyone else who has even a small need for Adobe's products.

Vorteile: - An easy to use application manager that allows you to find, download, and update your Adobe products within seconds (excluding download/install time) from your task bar
- All of Adobe's products at your fingertips, including many that most have never heard of or used (I personally just learned about Adobe XD from their application manager last week and it's extremely useful for prototyping layouts)
- Very affordable subscription. Instead of shelling out an insane amount of money per product, you can subscribe to Creative Cloud and have everything you need and more. Sure, at some point the money you've spent on the subscriptions could surpass just buying the products, but for startups it makes much more sense to go with the subscription option until you've really nailed down what products you need. Personally I've found it makes sense to continue using Creative Cloud even after I could have purchased the products I primarily use because of the additional benefits their subscription provides over purchasing the software outright such as access to their other products without any additional cost.
- Even without using Bridge, everything in your workflow is integrated so well that you can get things done extremely efficiently. This is more of a application-specific pro than a general Creative Cloud benefit, but most applications can be run side-by-side and you can move resources between them as fast as your computer will allow with a couple keypresses, which is amazing.

Nachteile: - The size of the applications I feel could be reduced, and if they're not using a peer based download platform (even if the "peers" are their own servers) it'd help if they did to save on download and update time, which for some applications, especially the video and animation products, takes forever.
- They really need to figure out what they're doing with Adobe Stock. It's bounced around from being free to having free options to having a free trial to having a set download limit and I've just given up going to Adobe Stock for anything and use other outlets for stock imagery and video. I understand promotions affect this, but what I've noticed is even for paid subscriptions it's been very inconsistent in their approach.
- The application manager could be categorized or laid out better, it's easy to click "Install" on a new application that looks promising but it'd be nice if they sorted everything by the type of output media it creates so that you're not accidentally downloading an outdated Flash product while looking for new animation tools. They've grown quite a bit from Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, and Flash so filtering through the tons of tools they have now can be tough if they don't at least hint at what specific software is for.

Adobe Creative Cloud - All of my design needs right where I need them.

Bewertet am 9.10.2019
Thomas W.
Freelance Visual Artist
Design, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall, I believe that Adobe's Creative Cloud programs are really worth what you receive. I haven't used every program included in Creative Cloud, but the programs I DO use and depend make what I do as an artist possible. Great teaching tool.

Vorteile: I have been using Adobe's creative products for years, especially when they didn't even start organizing their Software brands with Abode Creative Cloud. The programs I mainly use within the Creative Cloud are Photoshop for illustration and design, while it's also very nice and convenient for me to design logos/type in Illustrator to later import into Photoshop for post-rendering. I've had mild experience with a few of their other products, such as InDesign and Aftereffects as well. Adobe After effects is their primary animation suite, and I've also had some great experiences with that program as well. All of the programs featured within the Creative Cloud Suite are very easy to learn and understand, in my personal experience, even though I may be biased considering how much experience I've had with these products over the years.

Nachteile: I wish there was an auto save function within the system. I've had many times where I simply forgot to save some amount of work, and while it's a good practice to save constantly on your own, this I could see definitely helping out in those situations. Otherwise, I don't really have any issues, other than some slight performance/optimization issues that may be more on my end. It would be much better if Adobe offered users the ability to buy their software instead of buying into subscription-based services.

Lost without it!

Bewertet am 22.8.2019
Jay P.
Website and Marketing Manager
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We were struggling to find adequate software for designing, editing and publishing our media (Video, graphics and vector based!) and when I had suggested we move to adobe as oppose to the free alternatives, we found everything we need in one package. Training our team on the new products was ridiculously easy thanks to the thousands of tutorials and user guides available online - so a seamless switch over to far more powerful software was exactly what we were looking for!

Vorteile: We use Adobe Photoshop, Lighroom, Illustrator, After Effects and Bridge as part of our daily work - website graphics & icons, editing product images taken by our in house photographer and organising them all finally through bridge. Honestly, we couldn't go without it now. Everything is at the touch of our fingers and by using preset workspace layouts and editing features, it turned what was once a laborious time consuming exercise into a streamlined function. Everything from our icons and page layouts down to our social media images and short animations and videos are produced within the creative cloud suite. Simple pros!
Ease of use
Range of techniques available
Variety of media
Simple to organise and share between colleagues.
Excellent compression tools for optimising for web

Nachteile: Honestly - the only con we have is that in a busy working environment, we sometimes require multiple users to access the same piece of software and only having limited licenses on our plan meant we have to upgrade but, that in itself is not actually a con - just a fact of life!

Adobe Creative Cloud Review

Bewertet am 28.8.2019
Professional User Experience/ Usability Engineer
Telekommunikation, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall experience with Adobe Creative Cloud is that if you are looking for something to be done quickly, do not use this software as a beginner. However, if you have some time to teach yourself the products, then definitely go with Adobe Creative Cloud as it has a lot of great features and functionality to offer that create great, visually appeadling end products!

Vorteile: What I like most about this software is the various products that are enveloped inside of Adobe Creative Cloud. As a user experience and user interface designer, I need to design and create wireframes and prototypes, so I am able to use Adobe XD, and I also need to create visuals and logos, so I am able to use Illustrator and Photoshop for that. There are several products that each have different core features and functionality that help create the best visuals for a product which is very useful.

Nachteile: What I like least about this software is that there is a steep learning curve. Even after watching tutorials, reading user guides, and following step-by-step instructions, I still had a difficult time at first to create an end product that looked how it was supposed to. After really sitting down and using the software for a few weeks was I finally able to learn the ins and outs and get the end products I had hoped for.

Creativity, Collaboration, and Consistency

Bewertet am 17.8.2019
Nate W.
Creative Arts Pastor
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall ACC has only improved over the years since its creation. Coming from the massive software box days and CD's, it is so much easier to install the apps you need, keep them updated, learn, access stock utilities, browse ideas, and share ideas than ever before due to the ACC. Adobe continues to outdo themselves each and every year and I can't tell people enough about how great ACC is.

Vorteile: The Adobe Creative Cloud provides excellent opportunities for you to learn, add new fonts, search stock material to use in your projects. ACC allows you to connect to Behance to share your work, connect with other users, and gain ideas from the community that exists there on Behance. Another nice feature is that you can update all of your apps, and if your a full ACC user, try out some of the new programs that Adobe is always adding.

Nachteile: Honestly, there isn't a whole lot that isn't to like about ACC. However, within each program, you have the availability to access the Adobe Stock materials that you can download and use within your projects. It would be nice to have the option to download a demo prior to purchasing to try within the project.

Software that gets the job done and is fun to use!

Bewertet am 26.8.2019
Tabitha F.
Church Secretary
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, Adobe Creative Cloud is the primary software that allows me to create designs and send them to print. I really on it daily and daily it performs well! It has fantastic usability and I am constantly learning new things that it is capable of doing. There is a large online database of quality training and tutorials on this software.

Vorteile: Adobe Creative cloud is a set of fantastic programs that I use on a daily basis. As a graphic designer, I use Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Indesign the most. My favorite thing is how the programs work together so well. If i am working with vector art, I will use Adobe illustrator. I will add effects and coloring in Photoshop and finally bring it into Indesign for any print layout. Each program serves a unique purpose but works seamlessly as a set to accomplish the desired outcome. If you subscribe to Adobe Creative Cloud, you will truly have all the software you would need as a creative entrepreneur or business individual.

Nachteile: I am disappointed that I have to pay for all the software included in the cloud. I wish there was an option to only pay for the programs that I use.

I love Adobe Creative Cloud!

Bewertet am 23.8.2019
Tommy S.
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Kommentare: My overall experience with Adobe Creative Cloud has been great! The applications and tools are top-notch and have been a part of my workflow with my creative work since the beginning. There are countless tutorials available​ online and Youtube to teach you anything you want to know, and Adobe support is always there and ready to help if​ needed.

Vorteile: Adobe Creative Cloud has given me all the tools I need as a creative to produce content at the highest level. Adobe is constantly updating their software, and asking for user feedback, which gives us users the best and optimal experience with the tools we are constantly using. Not only are Adobe products considered Industry-standard, but Adobe has created software and tools that are very easy to use, and if there are​ any problems Adobe support​ is always ready to help.

Nachteile: Honestly, there isn't much to say in terms of constructive feedback for this software. The only topics I've come across with this software is that it operates smoother and faster when working with Windows or PC rather than Mac and at times apps can crash. However, the speed/efficiency I've experienced as a Mac user is not something that's given me a problem even working with lots of various files including 8K RAW Red Files. In regards to applications crashing, Adobe does a great job about saving and recovering projects, and I've never experienced a situation where I completely lost my data or anything of that manner.

Complete Access to world class apps

Bewertet am 19.8.2019
Jonathan O.
Developer
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I use Adobe CC everyday. Photoshop and XD are rarely closed on my computer. Without them website design and development would be nearly impossible for me. The ecosystem is built nicely to accommodate multiple projects and builds across a variety of customer facing applications like tv, web, and more.

Vorteile: Adobe CC has dozens of applications included in its suite of software. I use XD, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Photoshop and more on a regular basis to complete my work for my website design and development company. I could not do what I do without Adobe Creative Cloud and the applications. Sharing files with clients is easier now and viewing and editing on various laptops, desktops, and tablets has never been simpler.

Nachteile: Some apps require a lot of knowledge to utilize easily by novice users. I find that sometimes the menus and tools within the apps to be overwhelming. Sometimes it's hard to have more than one app open as they can bog down your computer system.

ADOBE: So you want to be a designer?

Bewertet am 7.8.2019
Christopher D.
Creative Manager
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Adobe CC has been a huge part of my life and reason why I can make a living. If you are considering purchasing Adobe CC for your organization, there are plans for you and your team depending on your needs. As a graphic designer, I use up to four programs daily (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Dreamweaver) and that is only a fraction of the toolbox provided by Adobe CC!

Vorteile: Adobe Creative Cloud is the most extensive package for creatives. Whether you're a graphic designer, motion graphics artist, illustrator, or pixel pushers, Adobe CC has something for you. I've been using Adobe products for over 10 years now and Adobe CC is something I'm using everyday in my work.

Nachteile: Some of the newer programs do feel a little lacking. I do understand that Adobe is trying to branch out into several markets and part of the appeal of Adobe CC is that you can pay for one service or pay for all of them and have access to your programs in addition to any new industry standard software.

Adobe Creative Cloud how it's done now

Bewertet am 29.7.2019
David M.
IT Technician
Informationsdienst, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been an Adobe user since Illustrator was new. I've seen the development of Acrobat and the changes in publishing that saw PageMaker lose it's marketshare to QuarkXPress. I was a big proponent of XPress but with the development of Indesign and the inclusion of Photoshop to the suite Creative Cloud is the way to go.

Vorteile: Having Creative Cloud allows me to sign in and out on a particular computer. That allows me to move my subscriptions to another workstation at my convenience. This means I only need one subscription even if I have multiple computers at different locations. Creative Cloud is also Adobe's portal to me for updates and information.

Nachteile: Really the only con is that I cannot own my software outright. However the new world of subscription really makes it affordable over time and I always have the latest version.

Adobe Creative Cloud - The most robust suite of apps to enable your best creativity to manifest!

Bewertet am 15.6.2019
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Number one was the price. You get for "penies on the dollar" so many incredible apps for 1/100th of what they would cost to buy them all separately.,..and you pay monthly for this service so it makes it even more affordable than every other option available out there in the marketplace. The next most best thing I love is how this suite of apps includes every possible tool to do almost anything under the sun regarding creative work. I love the most that it automatically keeps all the apps updated without my involvement. Additionally, what I love most is their customer service department. I have had many situations where I needed their assistance and they provided me "token gestures" above and beyond the "call of duty" to appease me if I had any grievance about something. It is very rare to find a customer support team that treats their customers the way I have found Adobe treating me when in need of contacting them. To end this ...the absolute MOST best thing I Iove is how many different applications actually are included in this extremely robust suite that comes down from the cloud. It is mind boggling that the price is so low and you receive so many applications to use to pretty much cover anything under the sun that you would need to do.

Nachteile: What I like the least is the fact that each and every application is so robust and so complex, it would take a lifetime to just learn to be an expert using only one of them. To do the most simple tasks takes a lot of learning first and this is what i like the least - as you really need a course before you use their apps because it's so very difficult to figure out how to do anything from the simplest things to the most complex things...all of them require you knowing all the logistics of how to work with each and every app, and it's quite extremely time-consuming to "self teach" yourself on this matter. There is no "easy fix" to this other than to dive in deep and learn how to really work with each app on its own, and it's almost defined as "infinite" what you can do within each and every app Adobe provides with this Creative Cloud Suite. It truly is a never-ending learning process and you discover new things all the time - especially when they add new features when they provide updates to the apps automatically. They really need to have a built-in "guides for dummies" to help you do the basic things for each app- but they don't have that and I wish they did, and that sums up what I like the leat about Creative Cloud.

My Personal Experience of the Advantages Using Adobe Creative Cloud.

Bewertet am 10.6.2019
Christy M.
Photographer
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Kommentare: The problems that I have been able to solve with the use of Adobe Creative Cloud have been many. The main issue has been when I am on the go. I have been able to download the apps on my cell phone, then continue exactly where I left off on my desktop at home and vice versa.

Vorteile: I like that when you open Adobe Creative Cloud, everything that you need is right there in front of you. The programs that are offered by Adobe are all listed together, making it easy to understand which program would work best for the tasks at hand. Adobe Creative Cloud makes it very easy by automatically updating the software. I know that when I open any Adobe product, it's going to be the most up-to-date copy. As a graphic designer, having the access to Adobe Stock Images has been a job saver! Every time that I have had to look up an image, I have found several that are in the closest context of what I am looking for, if not exactly.

Nachteile: I am not able to find any dislikes towards Adobe Creative Cloud.

Great Software, Outrageously Rude Customer Service

Bewertet am 26.5.2019
Artist
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I would say that my overall experience with Adobe Creative Cloud was positive up until this year when I learned how outrageous and bad their customer service is. They have no right to charge the amount that they do and then treat their customers so poorly. I hope that someone from Adobe reads this review and reviews their policies on how they treat online customers. They have no right to up charge creators while also treating them so nastily. I hope that their human resources learns what is going on and takes better care of the people that pay them everyday, their customers.

Vorteile: I started using Adobe Creative Cloud when I was 18 years old in college, I am now in my 30s. I really like that this software gave you so many options and it was a challenge to learn how to use it. The greatest part of this software for me now as a working artist is being able to take a photo of my paintings and fixing the lighting and color in photoshop. The lighting and color of a painting needs to match up to real life otherwise what is the point in even making a painting, right? I think that photoshop does a terrific job with that, it's also great for graphic design projects, building website designs, and layering photos together to make new images. I have used illustrator many times at different jobs in order to make promotional materials for events, set up multiple pages of the same images for more efficient printing, and altering a photograph that I later will use as a reference for a painting. I think that it is a huge benefit to have this product in your arsenal as an artist and to know how to use it, well that would be even better. I do not know any creative jobs out there, or even non creative ones that don't at least require some knowledge of Adobe Suite, and that itself is a testament to the importance of this software.

Nachteile: When I tried to install the software onto a new computer after getting a new computer, I ordered a monthly plan. First of all I saw that the cost had gone way up since I had gotten a license on my previous computer that had died, and secondly I had some much trouble installing the software onto my current computer, I cancelled the membership. I went online to do this because my profile wouldn't allow me to cancel the membership. When I went online to cancel and spoke to a customer service representative he told me that other options "were still on the table" despite me saying I had 0 interest of continuing and their policies saying online that I could cancel anytime I wanted. I wasn't even asking for my money back or anything, but this guy was refusing to cancel it until I asked him over and over again, practically begging him to do his job. I could not believe someone would be that outrageous! Is this the general policy of adobe? Is this how they get away with charging so much money. How insane. I was in disbelief because when he finally cancelled the service, he went onto openly mock me. I went to go and report this guy and there was no recourse. It was honestly the most outrageously bad customer service I have ever received for a product. I now only use Adobe Suite on my work computer at work, I have nothing to do with it on my personal computer and I am seeking a better / alternative product. They do not deserve my money after pulling that and raising their prices.

Why I cancelled my Adobe CC subscription

Bewertet am 2.5.2019
Delia S.
Startup founder
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: My experience with the Adobe CC payment plan was very poor. Upfront payments for single packages are no longer available with Adobe. You have to sign up for yearly subscriptions for a suit of packages. The yearly subscription auto renews with no prior warning. There is no-where on your personal account page where you can request an alert to be sent, before payments are due to be taken out. When I tried to cancel a yearly auto renewal (several days after the payment was removed from my account) I was told this was not possible. In order to cancel my subscription and get a refund I had to contact their help desk and literally, threaten them with lawyers. I subsequently found a major American consumer complaints website and lodged my experiences with Adobe. There was a long list of similar stories and complaints by other people. My opinion of Adobe CC is a that their payment plan is restrictive, secretive and very user unfriendly. In today's world of customer friendly products, Adobe CC stands out as old fashion and frankly unacceptable. I have since moved on to the Affinity suit and couldn't be happier. One-off up-front payments, high quality software and great customer service. Frankly I think Adobe is a dinosaur. Large studios who don't care about payment plans are a thing of the past. The majority of creative work is currently being done by individuals working in the 'gig economy'.

Vorteile: This is very high quality software that offers a vast range of functionality. It is stable, efficiently constructed and updated continuously. Extensive education is available (via a paid Linda.com subscription). The different packages (photoshop, premier pro, audition) all integrate reasonably well. I would imagine that it's equivalent to any of the software packages currently used by professionals working at the top level of the graphics and animation industry.

Nachteile: This is very high end software, that offers a vast array of options. The average blogger or photography enthusiast will only (in my opinion) only use a small range of the functions available. Be aware, the more functionality any software has, the longer it takes to learn how to use it. I found creating a short movie clip for my website draining and unnecessarily complex. The same experience held with photoshop. While the range of features that Adobe CC offers is astonishing, the time it took me to understand how to use them, was frankly not worth the results.

Adobe Creative Cloud - A Synonym for creativity

Bewertet am 27.4.2019
Shibu J.
Designer
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall experience with Adobe Creative Cloud is awesome. Many a times I have to design the brochures, flyers and design rich documents as per the client requirement. Hence this CC bundle is very much useful for me.

Vorteile: Kudos to Adobe technical/software team. They have bundled the Adobe creative cloud so nicely that it wonderfully caters the end-user needs. I have purchased the license of creative cloud. And I have been benefited greatly.
1) First of all it makes the installation process very easy. Earlier I get confused which .exe to download and install - whether it should be 34 bit or 64 bit, which supporting .dll files I need for execution etc. Creative cloud solved my problem and allows me to choose the custom package for installation.
2) It is good for beginners as well. After installation, we have level by level training kit are available. Training kits and respective modules are so user friendly that a new designer can easily learn about how to use the various tools such as pen tool or how to apply the effects etc.
3) Also, Adobe CC guys keep their library always updated. Whatever is trending in design world, latest font suites are available at the tip of a click.
4) Last but not least - their technical support is awesome. I remember initially there was some issue with my cache memory (or registry as far as I understand), Adobe team remotely logged into my PC using one of the tool and the engineer fixed the issue remotely. And till date software is working fine at my end.

Nachteile: It seems that software is very heavy, it consumes 10gb of the space (based on the package we choose to install) - but I would go for any lite version, if available.

Bewertet am 28.4.2019
Ishara M.
Graphic Designer
Druck, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: When you figure out how to utilize it well, and you can improve your abilities, you can utilize this magnificent program

Vorteile: The Adobe-Creative-Cloud (ACC) is a suite of programming and electronic applications that inventive experts overall use. The suite incorporates more than twenty individual applications that enable you to alter video and sound, process advanced pictures, make single and multi-page formats, render 3D objects, and some more. An ACC permit additionally gives access to distributed storage and resource the executives between the different applications. The Adobe Creative Cloud empowers you to make and alter advanced sight and sound resources with industry driving apparatuses that give the accepted standard in media altering and creation. Most of the uses introduce directly individually PC and enable you to take a shot at your computerized media whenever the timing is ideal. Some electronic devices (for example Sparkle, Portfolio) are likewise accessible and require Internet get to. Key Features: Stick Creative Cloud advantages for a channel tab to expel the document chase and get criticism effectively Use message expansions to share Creative Cloud resources in a rich, significant talk message Monitor moves made on Creative Cloud resources through notices conveyed by the Adobe Creative Cloud bot The Adobe Creative Cloud application relies upon verification through Adobe ID for specific highlights. This enables clients to get to their protected record to impart substance to groups. Modest membership thinking about what's on offer Free preliminary accessible Access to

Nachteile: Cost for a solitary application isn't financially savvy No alternative to out and out purchase independent applications Costly for non-experts It is an incredible program for refined picture handling, it is utilized to change the utilization of advanced pictures, and it improves the nature of the photo, and is the best colleague for specialists who depend on it to make a superb show-stopper is recognized, and is a standout amongst the best structure programs for the organization ( ADOBE) monster by any stretch of the imagination. The Photoshop program contains a graphical interface that gives you the feeling that you are a painter who paints a brilliant painting, and there are devices and gear, for example, brushes, hues, and others. This intriguing project includes the capacity to move any piece of the body and you can work twist, With a realistic component on the pictures, it makes you resemble a genuine painting with a characteristic brush, and you can change over an image to another.

It's powerful, but it also sucks

Bewertet am 1.4.2019
Cherry W.
photographer
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I am still using Adobe's subscription, but just for photoshop because I found better alternatives for two of the main programmes in Creative Cloud. For Lightroom, it is not the best in interpreting RAW files compared to Capture One.
For Premiere, it's very slow and old, Davinci is a much better choice, or FCPX.

Vorteile: I am a photographer and I do video for my vlogs. Photoshop is an unparalleled photo editing tool. It takes time to learn and master, but it can transform any imagination.
I like how I can access some fonts.
Audition is amazing in editing audio, it's crazy. Premiere is also a powerful video editing tool, professionals and amatures use it to edit their work.

Nachteile: Even if you subscribe to Adobe's service from their official site, you may not be purchasing and thus served by Adobe after all.
There is a monthly plan or annual, but regardless, you are on a year long contract, not just for the first year, it's every renewal.
Adobe, depends on which country you come from, has different resellers. Which means, if anything happens to your account, they simply say, "sorry, you buy it from our reseller, there is nothing we can do." That happened to me. They promised to refund two months of subscription to me on the phone, so I dropped my complain. But then they wrote to me and said they couldn't do anything for me that that's that. I told them I purchased from them, and it never tells me I am buying from someone else THROUGH THEIR SITE. And they said it's not their problem.
Then Premiere. Yes it can do so much, from professionals to amateurs but it is so slow in randering files.
If you use Mac, Final Cut Pro is a much better choice or you can choose Davinci Resolve which is actually free, and the paid version is icing on the cake. Final Cut Pro and Davinci Paid version are both only 299USD, life licence. While, one year of creative cloud is well beyond the one time purchase of those two other wonderful programmes.

the best software suite for creatives and designs

Bewertet am 30.3.2019
Karima Z.
designeur
Design, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Adobe creative could offer numerous administrations and applications in the realm of graphic design, photography and video. Regardless of being a paid software, it merits paying the membership since it incorporates several valuable and proficient devices to create graphic undertakings.

Vorteile: What I like the most is that it is so instinctive to move between different adobe softwares, despite the fact that when every one of them has its own devices and inconveniences, I find there is a typical visual language between them every one of that helps a ton when you are utilizing one of the projects out of the blue.
I like that it is so natural to mantain a customary and incorporated workflow on account of cloud based associations. It not just abstains from stressing over not having the textual style you need, however it likewise helps when working in groups to mantain visual intelligibility.
I additionally welcome that I don't have to personalice my workspace each time I utilize another PC, it is basic as sparing it on the web and my workflow mantains.

Nachteile: As a begginer specialist, I battle with the installment part, I discovered it somewhat costly for the circumstance I was. Winding up some portion of an organization, helped me a ton. I think medium to huge organizations and experienced specialists are increasingly ready to manage the cost of it.
I likewise don't care for how there are still similarity issues between the organizations of every software. Delayed consequences works great with Ai documents, however they are not so neighborly in Indesign, for instance.

The best thing Adobe has ever invented

Bewertet am 27.3.2019
Zach I.
Agent
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: If customer service and pricing transparency was better, this software would be perfect.

Vorteile: Because of Adobe Creative Cloud, I've had the opportunity to try way more Adobe Products (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro, etc.) than if I was forced to buy them ala carte. Sure, I'm certain that they started offering this service to combat the prevalent piracy in the software industry. But what an elegant solution! Previously, I had to spend all of this time dealing with version issues (Sign Maker is on Photoshop 8 but we're on 10, intern is using a student edition and we have Pro, etc.) Now, everyone has access to all of the same tools, versions, and updates for one price. I mean, thank gosh! I also like that it's an app now, so we don't need to keep boxes of software in the office and worry about losing serial codes. Seriously, if you're thinking about it, just sign up for a free trial. We all went nuts in the office for it. And we're about to share 2 seats on 3 computers; if we're logged in on one machine, it gives me a prompt to kick the other machine out. It's really great, because sometimes I need it while traveling and I'm not in the office. I stopped using my slow, expensive VPN software because everything is in the cloud now!

Nachteile: They do the same thing as cable companies, in that you have to get in on an introductory price and then call them once a year to yell at them to reduce the price. I ended up having to cancel the whole thing and start over the first time becuase of the way the e-mails were set up.
If you have high turnover at your office, it would be better to assign the seat to an Admin account that you share in your office. When our intern left, it was really hard to get the other seat off of her e-mail address because her e-mail account was deactivated. I know they do it for security reasons, but I own the company and pay the bills; I should be allowed to deactivate the seat without her confirmation. The seat we didn't need ran for almost 7 months because of this issue and they only refunded 2 months of it.

Photoshop

Bewertet am 7.2.2019
Othmane Z.
Designer
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Alfotoshob is a great program for sophisticated image processing, it is used to modify the application of digital images, and it helps to improve the quality of the photograph, and is the best assistant for artists who rely on Alfotoshob to create a wonderful work of art is distinguished, and Alfotoshob is one of the best design programs for the company ( ADOBE) giant at all. The Photoshop program contains a graphical interface that gives you the impression that you are a painter who paints a wonderful painting, and there are tools and equipment such as brushes, colors and others. This interesting program features the ability to move any part of the body and you can work warp, With a graphic feature on the images, it makes you look like a real painting with a natural brush, and you can convert a picture to another. When you learn how to use Alfotoshob well, and you can improve your skills, you can use this excellent program to edit photos and works of art and repair defects and malformations poor to obtain the image with the best purity and quality and accuracy, and you can remove and change the backgrounds in Pictures .

Vorteile: Photoshop has a lot of features that distinguish it from the competing programs in the editing and editing of images, including: [1] Photoshop has a consistent user interface, although not simple and complex, but it is clear and easy to handle compared to other competing programs, allowing manual access to options as well as jobs Automatic and lots of shortcuts. Photoshop features a sophisticated, high-tech program, where experts can reduce the visual adjustments that the computer deals with, giving better results in contrasting colors, changes in size and other editing and processing effects, which makes Photoshop better. Photoshop is not limited to editing images, but extends to all media over the Internet, you can modify the video clips, and create 3D images in addition to graphic design. Alfotoshob has been popular among people, and there are a lot of videos that explain the program and teach people how to deal with the problems they face.

Nachteile: Adobe Photoshop is a relatively simple program to use, but it is not designed for beginners, but is primarily a photo editing program for professionals who rely on the editing of many images in a systematic way, and there is in this advanced program many different tools that have different functions and tasks Too, so it will take a long time to learn how to use the program correctly. Most beginners can not easily understand the functionality of this program, so they can get what they need when using another program, and many people who are not used to editing photos using Photoshop, the functionality and advanced features in Photoshop will not be useful for them. Adobe Photoshop is not free, it is one of the programs that have the source code, and the source code means the secret and source code is the code written for any computer program by the programmers, Adobe Photoshop is relatively expensive, compared to other programs to edit images , And it has a lot of features and therefore is the industry standard in graphic design, and will spend much more when using Alfotoshob, if you do not plan to edit images every day. There are many programs to edit and edit images and graphics and are considered less expensive, and are available to users who do not need all the powerful and advanced features provided by Alfotoshob, Alfotoshob requires a computer equipped well, and needs many tools, and takes a lot of space In your computer memory as well as RAM.

Adobe is the Gold Standard and Creative Cloud Only Makes Things better

Bewertet am 27.1.2019
Craig B.
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Kommentare: As the title states, Adobe is the "gold standard" as far as I'm concerned. Portrait Pro offers nice features as does OnOne. But I have made Adobe the foundation of my image adjustment work in photography and cannot see that changing anytime soon.

Vorteile: The horror that haunted photographers decades ago was that someone would blow the processing of the negatives and an entire wedding shoot would be destroyed. Thankfully, that never happened to me. Now the stress is over those little SD cards. Lose or trash those and it's all over once again. Hence, my favorite camera body has two cards in it. Then it gets to storage. Once the job is delivered to the client, most of our worries are over. But hard drives are not infallible. And all those adjustments you did in Lightroom and/or Photoshop would be lost with drive failure unless you paid a fortune to get some expert to recover them -- if possible. Adobe CC solves that problem for a very reasonable cost. Your images with your adjustments are stored in the cloud and your whole photo studio can get blown away in a tornado, and you still have all your work. It doesn't get much better than that. Of course you can rent space elsewhere in the cloud, but I like simplicity, and having one vendor for all of this suits my style very well. Needless to say, this review is written from the perspective of a photographer. No doubt the Creative Cloud will be just as useful to those using Illustrator to the degree I use Lightroom and Photoshop.

Nachteile: Adobe Lightroom is currently available in two versions. Creative Cloud and Classic. Classic is what we learned on and has more features than the CC version. So if you use the CC version exclusively, you'll miss out on some desirable features. That said you can switch things around and get the job done. Nevertheless, it would be nice if Adobe would evaluate the most used features in Classic and add them to CC. I love the fact that my work while using CC is being uploaded to the cloud in real time and would like to see more Classic features incorporated into the CC version of Lightroom.

If You Can Dream It, You Can Make It

Bewertet am 30.1.2019
Senior Marketing Associate
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: For over 20 years, Adobe Creative software has been a part of my life. It has become an extension of myself. When I am listening to my fellow marketers, my managers/bosses, or my freelance clients describe what they want, I not only get a vision in my head, but I can also incorporate the feasibility of the project's completion, how I would go about fulfilling the project parameters, and approximately how much time it will take to finish, mostly depending on the client. This has allowed me to spend less time hastily making up for the amount of time I didn't budget during the quote/proposal process, and more time going back and touching up my work to make it truly unique, and a high quality finished product.

Vorteile: There is a reason the Adobe Creative Suite is consistently the #1 most pirated software in the world -- it sets the bar extremely high for competing software. There isn't a more comprehensive suite of design/editing software that works with formats/extensions accepted around the globe. Any business with any kind of internal marketing department/staff, this software is essential. There are individual software packages that offer comparable usability, but between the one-stop-shop that is Adobe CC and the price you're paying for monthly/annual updates from competing software, they really don't compare. As someone who has been at least marginally involved with vector design, web programming, video production, headshot photography, web graphics, etc. there literally isn't anything I can't do with an Adobe CC license. Not to mention, each new version gives me even more usability options without the learning curve.

Nachteile: Sometimes I run into the situation where I need to save files in a legacy format if vendors or other businesses/clients haven't updated their software recently, which is kind of a pain. Most any other problem I've had has been due to my own ignorance and was easily solved by a simple search engine result.

I like Adobe Creative Cloud

Bewertet am 8.1.2019
freelance designer / cartoonist
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I use Adobe Creative Cloud regularly to edit photos in the office and on the go (on my laptop and phone), prepare files for print, and to maintain my portfolio online. It's been good for what it provides.

Vorteile: Adobe Creative Cloud allows me to run Photoshop and Lightroom on my main workstation (desktop) and my mobile workstation (laptop) under 1 license which allows for 2 devices. This is very nice, and makes it easy for me to manage and install the software whenever and wherever I need to. I also like that it comes with cloud storage, mobile apps, and a portfolio site that integrates with Behance. The website and storage really make it a great value, especially as it allows me to use my own domain registered elsewhere with it. The apps are good too. While a CC subscription isn't required to download, having an account unlocks more photofilters and features, as well as integrates the program with your Adobe CC for easy access to files from the desktop versions of Lightroom and Photoshop.

Nachteile: Updates don't always bring about wanted changes. For example, recent updates to Photoshop CC made major changes to the way tools such as the healing brush and selection box work. This has caused many long time users, myself included, to often feel like we're working against rather than with the software. Also, updates don't always overwrite current installs. In the case of major releases (e.g. the recent Photoshop CC 2019 update), the update is installed as a separate program while the older versions remains. This can eat up a lot of hard drive space. Also Sometimes updates, since they are so frequent, can cause crashes or slowdowns, although I haven't experienced this yet with the latest release (CC 2019.)

Best software collection set that any designer must have

Bewertet am 27.12.2018
Chamath N.
Chief Technology Officer
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I would define my experience with the software as the best. Whether I want to do photography, illustration or even graphic designing, Adobe-Creative-Cloud is the best tool to use since it has the latest versions of applications for users' multimedia needs all under it.

Vorteile: Adobe Creative Cloud is an environment that offers services as well as applications that meets the multimedia needs of users including website development, video, photography, and graphics design. These include such software as Lightroom and Adobe Photoshop.
I have been using this Platform for about 6 months now and can pinpoint the following pros that are associated with it:
-Easy of Access
I found this platform effective since it is possible to access it from anywhere in the world provided I have an internet connection. Unlike the perpetual licenses, this package allows me to chose the device that has the local downloads. This means that I do not have to carry my one computer everywhere I move to in order to access it.
-Free Access
Adobe-Creative-Cloud offers me free access to the newest versions of the products. The perpetual licenses required an individual to pay for each and every upgrade to the software. However, this package has upgraded versions of the products meaning that I am always using their newest versions.
-The User Gets Everything from Adobe
I Think that this platform is a one-stop shop that meets all of my multimedia needs. The platform has all of the application that i need in graphic design, web development, and photography.

Nachteile: Adobe Creative Cloud has a few disadvantages attached to it which I have listed below.
-Expensive
Some of the plans provided by this platform are quite expensive as compared to the perpetual licenses. Despite the fact that it will take around 3-4 years to reach that level, I think that this platform is disadvantageous to me. Moreover, there is no assurance of consistent pricing since the plans have their price locked-in for just 12-months.
-The Portability of the Downloads is Poor
It is not possible to move an Adobe-Creative-Cloud from one device to another. This means that whenever I want to use the platform on several devices, I am required to download it onto each device.