Wir helfen Unternehmen in Deutschland
seit 15 Jahren bei der Softwareauswahl

Adobe Creative Cloud Erfahrungen

Über Adobe Creative Cloud

Einheitliche Designumgebung für Publikationen in gedruckter Form, im Internet und auf mobilen Endgeräten.

Erfahre mehr über Adobe Creative Cloud

Vorteile:

It has a lot of features and allows you do to nearly anything you can imagine. Customer service and tutorials are super helpful.

Nachteile:

Half of them download the wrong app (Lightroom) and some times they choose the wrong paid plan because they find it too confusing.

Bewertungen zu Adobe Creative Cloud

Durchschnittliche Bewertung

Benutzerfreundlichkeit
4,2
Kundenservice
4,2
Funktionen
4,7
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,2

Weiterempfehlungsquote

8,7/10

Adobe Creative Cloud hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 7.270 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Adobe Creative Cloud bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwareinteressenten.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (7.270)

Elena
Grafikdesignerin in Deutschland
Design, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Ständige Abrechnungsprobleme

1,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Die Probleme wurden mehrmals gesendet. Darauf erfolgt keine Reaktion.

Vorteile:

Es gibt keine Vorteile. Das Software funktioniert einfach NICHT:

Nachteile:

Adobe Creativ Cloud lasst sich nicht installieren oder aktualisieren.

Gabriel
Student in Spanien
Forschung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Abo-Falle

2,0 vor 2 Jahren

Vorteile:

Funktionen etc. sind okay, wenn man es braucht. Ich als Student brauche es nur gelegentlich und nur im begrenzten Umfang, deshalb lohnt es sich mit seinen Features nicht wirklich für mich.

Nachteile:

Leider bin ich schnell in die Abo-Falle von Adobe schnell hineingeraten. Nachdem ich das Probe-Abo getestet habe und es nur gebraucht habe, um ein wichtiges Dokument für meine Universität digital zu bearbeiten, habe ich das Programm in seinen Funktionen danach nicht mehr gebrauchen können. Durch einen Urlaub, in den ich meinen Laptop nicht mitgenommen habe, verpasste ich leider das Probe-Abo zu kündigen und bin deshalb sofort in einem Jahresabo gefangen, welches ich nur gegen eine hohe Gebühr wieder kündigen kann. Ein monatliches Abo, das man auch monatlich kündigen kann, wäre sehr wünschenswert und nutzerfreundlich, so wie ich es von anderen Anbietern und Unternehmen kenne. Da ich nun die monatlichen Kosten zahlen muss, bis das Jahresabo ausläuft, kann und werde ich dieses Produkt an keiner meiner Bekannten und Freunde weiterempfehlen.

Bruna
Bruna
Senior Designer in Brasilien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Internet, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Love ir! Best of all

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Love it! Love the way or assets are organized, love saving online documents and unfortunately I dont use to work collaboratively, but its a good feature.

Vorteile:

I love how Adobe grow with technology. The new IA features are down to earth. Completely useful to photo editing or just to improve a crop area.

Nachteile:

I don't like how expensive is to “normal users”.

Andrew
Owner in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Adobe Is My Daily Driver

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I have been using Adobe tools for over 25 years and generally they have become better. I have recommended a variety of the Adobe tools to others depending on their needs and budget.

Vorteile:

The cross-functionality between applications is critical and generally works very well. For example, I enjoy being able to create pieces in Lightroom, Photoshop, and Illustrator and compile them in InDesign. I was just using the tools today to build a variety of print and digital pieces.

Nachteile:

There are some silly quirks with the programs such as in Photoshop you can't paste the file path when opening or saving a file (they use an old file structure format), or in InDesign you can't export as an SVG. There are work arounds, so the software is still useable as a daily driver.

janet
owner in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: SoftwareAdvice

Scamming customers to pay monthly fees

1,0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: I purchased a software cs6 disc 8 years ago. It's been working for 8 years. Now I get a pop up that it will be disabled unless I upgrade. This company is a scam. I have been in contact with them 7 times to resolve this issue. It has now become a form of harassment. Their customer support people are ignorant. Then they send you to self help. Not only have they wasted much of my time, but my websites and pictures are at stake. They are investigating non genuine software and using honest people to investigate. If you have this problem I suggest you contact the federal trade commission as they are fraudulent and trying to increase revenue illegally but threatening to disable a product you purchased. They can't suddenly disable a product I bought and ask for a monthly payment. It's a scam. I have CD's and DVD's and movies. They don't tell you after years you have to start paying for them monthly.

Vorteile:

nothing. the company has terrible ignorant customer service

Nachteile:

They will disable your software unless you pay a monthly fee

Thomas
Commercial video editor in UK
Rundfunkmedien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Creative cloud review

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall I would not be performing at the same level in my career without this piece of software.

Vorteile:

The integration of all my favourite pieces of software. Also how well they work together.

Nachteile:

Sometimes some of the pieces of software can be buggy and you have to find work arounds.

Larry
Owner in USA
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Creating a convenient path for creatives

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall experience is great. I hope the prices can be reduced for long term subscribers.

Vorteile:

I like the vast amount of software that is easy to access and much needed in the design industry.

Nachteile:

I do not like the subscription fees as I think they should implement the one time fee structure thatwas very affordable.

PJ
VP Business Development and Marketing in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Powerful Program

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Vorteile:

I like the integration across multiple platforms. For example, I can edit something in photoshop and export it to Indesign and vice versa. Also, I use pdf for all of my proposals so being able to have a document library that I can edit is important.

Nachteile:

I wish there were more tutorials on how to use the program

Chris
Owner in Niederlande
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Undeniably still an industry leader.

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Vorteile:

Creative cloud is still the back-bone of design. To get the most broad spectrum of features for creating, editing or exporting. Creative Cloud remains the best option out there.

Nachteile:

Compared to platforms such as Figma, Adobe can be overcomplex and more difficult in collaborating on a faster scale.

laura
Co-Founder in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Best graphic design app out there

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall a great experience and very userfriendly.

Vorteile:

Super user friendly and easy to use - lots of good tools that make photo shop and graphic design easy.

Nachteile:

Sharing and uploading larger files definitely slows down the app and my computer.

Siddhu
TL in Indien
Personalwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Adobe Creative Cloud

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Vorteile:

Great, I've been utilizing Adobe Inventive Cloud while having a functioning Photoshop and Outline membership. I preferred that it was so natural to move records and well as import and product my plans.

Nachteile:

Great, however costly. Extravagant, challenging to support the expense as a specialist.

Lindsey Raye
Lindsey Raye
VP of Marketing in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Keep it all together

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Vorteile:

The ability to save all my work and access anytime online

Nachteile:

Some of the limitations of multiple users

Nate
Creative Arts Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Creativity, Collaboration, and Consistency

5,0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall ACC has only improved over the years since its creation. Coming from the massive software box days and CD's, it is so much easier to install the apps you need, keep them updated, learn, access stock utilities, browse ideas, and share ideas than ever before due to the ACC. Adobe continues to outdo themselves each and every year and I can't tell people enough about how great ACC is.

Vorteile:

The Adobe Creative Cloud provides excellent opportunities for you to learn, add new fonts, search stock material to use in your projects. ACC allows you to connect to Behance to share your work, connect with other users, and gain ideas from the community that exists there on Behance. Another nice feature is that you can update all of your apps, and if your a full ACC user, try out some of the new programs that Adobe is always adding.

Nachteile:

Honestly, there isn't a whole lot that isn't to like about ACC. However, within each program, you have the availability to access the Adobe Stock materials that you can download and use within your projects. It would be nice to have the option to download a demo prior to purchasing to try within the project.

Tabitha
Church Secretary in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Software that gets the job done and is fun to use!

5,0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, Adobe Creative Cloud is the primary software that allows me to create designs and send them to print. I really on it daily and daily it performs well! It has fantastic usability and I am constantly learning new things that it is capable of doing. There is a large online database of quality training and tutorials on this software.

Vorteile:

Adobe Creative cloud is a set of fantastic programs that I use on a daily basis. As a graphic designer, I use Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Indesign the most. My favorite thing is how the programs work together so well. If i am working with vector art, I will use Adobe illustrator. I will add effects and coloring in Photoshop and finally bring it into Indesign for any print layout. Each program serves a unique purpose but works seamlessly as a set to accomplish the desired outcome. If you subscribe to Adobe Creative Cloud, you will truly have all the software you would need as a creative entrepreneur or business individual.

Nachteile:

I am disappointed that I have to pay for all the software included in the cloud. I wish there was an option to only pay for the programs that I use.

Paul
eLearning Design and Developer in Kanada
E-Learning, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Creative Cloud is Just Part of My Daily Workflow

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Originally I had an older license for Just the standalone Photoshop and Media Encoder, which were included in a perpetual license of Adobe eLearning Suite. At first, when my business was getting started, it was painful to have to subscribe to the full Creative Cloud, but now that my business is doing well, I see the expense of Creative Cloud full of value and a necessary business expense I don't think twice about.

Vorteile:

Like most users I don't use all the components of the software, however even only using Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat DC, Premiere Pro, Audition, Media Encoder and occasionally Adobe XD (less than half the apps) I still see the value as tremendous. Each application serves it's purpose extremely well and in almost all cases, the Creative Cloud apps represent the pinnacle of that applications marketplace.

Nachteile:

While I appreciate the continuous improvement of all the applications, I only discover an application has been updated when I go to use it. Often my customized setup of the application is reset back to factory settings which can be annoying when I need to just use the app and get back to the rest of my workflow.

Tara
Creative Director in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Indispensable

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Creative Cloud is amazing. I am always excited by the potential Adobe offers, with powerful tools at my disposal, limited only by my expertise using them and my own imagination.

Vorteile:

As a designer, I could not live without Adobe Creative Cloud, because it is the industry standard—every designer is using it. I love that Adobe constantly updates the software and then provides a 30-second walk-through tutorial when you open the program with the update, so the user evolves with the program. I love that all of the Adobe programs are available through Cloud so that you don't have to pick just the ones you most need, but you have access to all of them with your login. It it possible to learn the programs well enough to function through just the tutorials provided and the Help feature, and the programs have similar tools to make it easy to use skills from one program in another program. Typekit makes the same fonts available to every user, so the perpetual not-having-the-right-font problem is mitigated quite a bit.

Nachteile:

I wish more non-designers used it so that I could share working files. Like anything, if you don't have the program, you can't open the files. I also miss the days when I actually owned Adobe programs—with everything Cloud-based, you need to be online to have full functionality, and there is a constant subscription fee. It was nice paying once and being done with it.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Absolutely Creative

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Its a good product. It solves every business related problem I have. Everything creative under one roof, was a great idea

Vorteile:

As a designer, I have to show my appreciation for this product. Its includes everything I will ever need for my business. I can read my PDFs, tweak my images, edit my videos, create illustrations and websites very easily. I especially love the import and export functions among the software's. The free cloud membership is absolutely perfect. I'm always a sucker for anything that includes extra storage.

Nachteile:

Would appreciate if more if the pricing was friendlier and consistent, it's always in the back of my mind that the price for this product will keep increasing. At least pick a price and stick with it. Also not many people know about this creative suite, unless they are in the same industry mine, conversation about it goes right over their heads.

Robert
Producer in USA
Musik, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Fantastic Value and a Heartening Focus on Learning

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Value and versatility, very easy to use. Ever since I've signed up for Creative Cloud I've felt like whatever video/graphic design software I need (even if I don't know that I need it yet) is right there at my fingertips because, well, it is! There is no longer any pressure to use the wrong tool for the job because it's the one I have or the one I've invested in. A few months ago, I was told by a friend that what I was doing on one animation would be better suited to After Effects. So, I installed it from the CC dashboard, opened it up, and got to work with no additional cost or learning curve.

Vorteile:

First and foremost, I love their focus in recent years on making the software easier to learn, easier to use, and easier to deploy. In some places, there is educational materials built right into each window of the program. This is especially helpful to infrequent users. I feel less pressure to have a search engine open in a separate tab for questions that come up, as the help is increasingly within the program. Secondly, I've used the software for years and the sheer value it provides is second to none.

Nachteile:

Some of the programs included in the Creative Cloud feel better suited to use on a laptop than others, at least with the default settings. Perhaps they plan on improving this overtime (I certainly hope so) and it must be said the ACC offerings are still better than their competitors'. However, I would like to see some form of "Laptop mode" like a few programming IDEs provide, as the programs can get a bit cluttered when I'm on the go.

Janice
Janice
eLearning Consultant & Food Safety Auditor in UK
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Creative Asset Development and Management of Content is A*

5,0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: From creating logos; to creating stock in Adobe Spark with links and downloads; Adobe Photoshop for quick photo edits that are then used in Indesign or Illustrator. There is really so much. My most usage is Adobe Acrobat and an Invaluable tool. I am a Subscriber but will Invest and buy Adobe Acrobat. I do not know how a business can work effectively without it as most documents need eSigning or adding or reducing pages and editing in .PDF format. It is so easy with Acrobat. Most of my usage is for creating Assets for Online Course Development, so I work across the Creative Cloud but there is always more to see. Can't wait to use the Animator! It also works well for Software Gurus that just want to try more and more and more. It is an addictive software that is not going to go away. Very Professional indeed. I used this from the days of Photoshop 5 and Coreldraw (no competition for Adobe at all). I will always use Adobe and recommend it for professional and creative industries.

Vorteile:

Adobe Creative Cloud is so very very adaptable to whatever you need it for. There are just so many tools and features that you can use and are easy to learn too if you are new to them. I love the creative flare to simple Assets that you create and how professional the content can look. Also, the use of Stock Images; Videos; etc.. that can be used across all of the Creative Cloud products. Being able to use them from the cloud makes for easy usage for business by just having a link or being able to login and see your Mobile Content.

Nachteile:

The only thing that can be a problem is waiting for a Mobile App to upload and save what you are doing, but to be fair, this is directly related to your Internet source - Adobe is not responsible for this so I would say it is something that you as a User must ensure is clean (that is the internet source).

Sally
Sally
Senior Game Designer, Instructional Designer in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Fotografie, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

I'm Addicted

4,0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: All in all, I love me some Adobe; yes, we have a complicated relationship, but I'm in too deep to save those fiftyish dollars per month. Can I reproduce the same effects with other programs and apps? Sure. Am I willing to try living that way?
Never ever ever!
<3<3<3

Vorteile:

I first met Photoshop and Illustrator as a graphic design student in the late 90s. Since then, the features and possibilities have only gotten more ground-breaking--and addictive. As a fashion photographer, I had quite a field day with the liquify feature and colour-altering tools. As a documentary filmmaker, I was trained in all of the biggest programs, but still prefer Premiere to any other. As a musician, I prefer Audition to almost any other program (Garageband is kinda fun, but don't tell anyone I said that). The experimental or "Adobe obviously bought out a smaller company" type titles are fun to mess with and might prove to be solid members of my artistic arsenal at some point.

Nachteile:

1. Frankly, I am beyond-livid that the software that I once paid thousands of dollars for (gladly) has gone to a subscription model. I don't like verifying my identity, having to sign in every five minutes, having to be online half the time lest the program freaks out and sends me frantic messages. I don't like the fact that the cloud slows down the processing speed and sometimes makes everything freeze, requiring restart. In fact, the subscription model for a collection of software programs that haven't broken new ground in a decade is beyond-insane--especially since hundreds of other apps *also* have the ability to change colours and make one look thinner and add text and edit video, etc. --some of them for free, others for a pittance. The thing is, I've gone from being an art student to a fashion photographer to a college professor to a retired professor who fell back in love with the artistic life. Ergo, I can't live without Photoshop et al. Which means that even though it's insane of Adobe to arrogantly charge so much for their ancient laurel-restingness product, my level of sanity matches theirs, for I've faithfully paid the subscription price since they switched over. 2. A more-vexing issue I have is the inability to make the interface and menus etc. bigger. I can barely see it when I'm two feet away from the PC, and I'm usually twice as far away from it (bad back). Changing resolution didn't help. I still pay my sub, but I use Adobe products way less these days. :/

Zohaib
Zohaib
Co-Founder in Pakistan
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer-Software, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

The best creative set of applications you'll ever need whether you're a small artist or a big studio

5,0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: The apps in Adobe Creative Cloud suite help me work as a freelance Motion/Graphic/3d Artist and sometimes as a video editor on the side ;)

Vorteile:

No matter my need, these set of applications have always met the industry standard one needs to be successful in today's competitive creative market. With the addition of new features to every app in the suite every year, it's always pushed me to do more and try new things. Here is the list of my favourite apps in the suite in a chronological order: 1. Dimension (New tool for amazing mockups, love this one) 2. Illustrator (for vector art) 3. Photoshop (For amazing photo retouching and color grading) 4. Premiere Pro (For industry standard Movie/Video editing) 5. After Effects (Again, this one ties in with the one above, plus, it has the features for adding vfx) 6. Character Animator (for crazy but creative stylized animations that are quite fast to render) 7. Animate (Used to do the same as above but with objects instead of character, you can definitely combine the two) In addition to this there's still 13+ more apps in the whole suite that the user gets access to. The suite also features an ability to look for content like images in the CC app itself so that's a huge plus for me. Please note that all of the products/features i mentioned above, are referencing the latest 2019 releases . Be sure to get your game-on if you haven't already!

Nachteile:

The only con about these set of apps is that they can be expensive for someone who's just starting out academically/professionally in this field. Other than that, it's a 10/10 for me.

othmane
Designer in Marokko
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Photoshop

5,0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Alfotoshob is a great program for sophisticated image processing, it is used to modify the application of digital images, and it helps to improve the quality of the photograph, and is the best assistant for artists who rely on Alfotoshob to create a wonderful work of art is distinguished, and Alfotoshob is one of the best design programs for the company ( ADOBE) giant at all. The Photoshop program contains a graphical interface that gives you the impression that you are a painter who paints a wonderful painting, and there are tools and equipment such as brushes, colors and others. This interesting program features the ability to move any part of the body and you can work warp, With a graphic feature on the images, it makes you look like a real painting with a natural brush, and you can convert a picture to another. When you learn how to use Alfotoshob well, and you can improve your skills, you can use this excellent program to edit photos and works of art and repair defects and malformations poor to obtain the image with the best purity and quality and accuracy, and you can remove and change the backgrounds in Pictures .

Vorteile:

Photoshop has a lot of features that distinguish it from the competing programs in the editing and editing of images, including: [1] Photoshop has a consistent user interface, although not simple and complex, but it is clear and easy to handle compared to other competing programs, allowing manual access to options as well as jobs Automatic and lots of shortcuts. Photoshop features a sophisticated, high-tech program, where experts can reduce the visual adjustments that the computer deals with, giving better results in contrasting colors, changes in size and other editing and processing effects, which makes Photoshop better. Photoshop is not limited to editing images, but extends to all media over the Internet, you can modify the video clips, and create 3D images in addition to graphic design. Alfotoshob has been popular among people, and there are a lot of videos that explain the program and teach people how to deal with the problems they face.

Nachteile:

Adobe Photoshop is a relatively simple program to use, but it is not designed for beginners, but is primarily a photo editing program for professionals who rely on the editing of many images in a systematic way, and there is in this advanced program many different tools that have different functions and tasks Too, so it will take a long time to learn how to use the program correctly. Most beginners can not easily understand the functionality of this program, so they can get what they need when using another program, and many people who are not used to editing photos using Photoshop, the functionality and advanced features in Photoshop will not be useful for them. Adobe Photoshop is not free, it is one of the programs that have the source code, and the source code means the secret and source code is the code written for any computer program by the programmers, Adobe Photoshop is relatively expensive, compared to other programs to edit images , And it has a lot of features and therefore is the industry standard in graphic design, and will spend much more when using Alfotoshob, if you do not plan to edit images every day. There are many programs to edit and edit images and graphics and are considered less expensive, and are available to users who do not need all the powerful and advanced features provided by Alfotoshob, Alfotoshob requires a computer equipped well, and needs many tools, and takes a lot of space In your computer memory as well as RAM.

Delia
Delia
Startup founder in Australien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Why I cancelled my Adobe CC subscription

4,0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: My experience with the Adobe CC payment plan was very poor. Upfront payments for single packages are no longer available with Adobe. You have to sign up for yearly subscriptions for a suit of packages. The yearly subscription auto renews with no prior warning. There is no-where on your personal account page where you can request an alert to be sent, before payments are due to be taken out. When I tried to cancel a yearly auto renewal (several days after the payment was removed from my account) I was told this was not possible. In order to cancel my subscription and get a refund I had to contact their help desk and literally, threaten them with lawyers. I subsequently found a major American consumer complaints website and lodged my experiences with Adobe. There was a long list of similar stories and complaints by other people. My opinion of Adobe CC is a that their payment plan is restrictive, secretive and very user unfriendly. In today's world of customer friendly products, Adobe CC stands out as old fashion and frankly unacceptable. I have since moved on to the Affinity suit and couldn't be happier. One-off up-front payments, high quality software and great customer service. Frankly I think Adobe is a dinosaur. Large studios who don't care about payment plans are a thing of the past. The majority of creative work is currently being done by individuals working in the 'gig economy'.

Vorteile:

This is very high quality software that offers a vast range of functionality. It is stable, efficiently constructed and updated continuously. Extensive education is available (via a paid Linda.com subscription). The different packages (photoshop, premier pro, audition) all integrate reasonably well. I would imagine that it's equivalent to any of the software packages currently used by professionals working at the top level of the graphics and animation industry.

Nachteile:

This is very high end software, that offers a vast array of options. The average blogger or photography enthusiast will only (in my opinion) only use a small range of the functions available. Be aware, the more functionality any software has, the longer it takes to learn how to use it. I found creating a short movie clip for my website draining and unnecessarily complex. The same experience held with photoshop. While the range of features that Adobe CC offers is astonishing, the time it took me to understand how to use them, was frankly not worth the results.

James
Digital Marketing Specialist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Amazing suite of software for a great price!

5,0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: I have been using the Adobe Creative Suite since 2005, when it was several thousand dollars to purchase! I am SO grateful for the switch the the CC (Creative Cloud) and the new pricing structure. They've really opened up their market for a much broader customer base. Almost all the software has gotten better and better (and more integrated) since I've first come on board. There's a few quirks that I have to work around (one major issue), but other than that, the whole bundle is just amazing for any and all creative/design work.

Vorteile:

The breadth of this bundle is unbelievable. They have addressed 95% of any design person/team's needs with what's in the CC (Creative Cloud). From photo editing, template design, audio optimization, video production, web mastering :-) You name it, the've almost certainly got it.

Nachteile:

The only issues I have are with Premiere Pro and Dreamweaver. First, Premiere Pro: This software is incredibly robust, and my issues with it are minor, but it still causes me to prefer Final Cut Pro X over it. In comparison, FCPX is much more user friendly and really streamlines much of the editing process, so that I don't have to do it manually. If you're someone who just needs to keep producing content, week after week, FCPX is a better bet for you. If you have time, need extreme flexibility to do exactly what you want, then Premiere works better. For Dreamweaver, this has been the only real sore spot. It doesn't work at all. It continues to crash on multiple systems over the past 2 years! I have contacted support, who initially were very involved, but somewhere I got list in the system. This hasn't been resolved and I've had to rely on quite a few workarounds to access server files, upload content, or back up sites locally. This is a big deal.

Ilan
Graphic Designer in USA
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Adobe Photoshop Creative Cloud 2020 Review

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Using Photoshop on a daily basis for client design projects has made me familiar with the product and I can say it is an amazingly useful tool to any designer or artist. Someone who doesn't need the entire Adobe set but is looking to edit photos with filters and cropping can pay for a Photshop-only plan at a reduced cost compared to the all-program suite. This is important to mention as unfortunately the price on the entire Suite is high, being $40 per month at the time of writing. It grows even more feature-rich yearly, and there is the ability to use Photoshop on tablets as well to transfer files for on-the-go editing. I'd say look into Photoshop and if you need it for your work or are a hobbyist artist, buy it if it's financially viable.

Vorteile:

A highly impactful feature that separates Photshop from simpler image-editing software would be the ability to use layers. Layers mean that a user can decide to have the background be distinct from the foreground, or individually edit objects within a large picture with many objects. The layers can also be merged together, copied or deleted as needed. Naming layers is a small effort that pays off in the long run as you may work on a design or artwork for several days or weeks at a time. Seeing the name "tree" as opposed to "layer 2" and knowing it will edit a certain tree in a piece saves time. Another key element of Photoshop is the ability to download and implement brushes, to differentiate art pieces by using specific techniques like digitally mimicking watercolor or texture. All layers in Photshop have an opacity function, so a user can even select portions of the drawing to fully show or be less visible, and this is often used to do shading and make collages. Photoshop can accept various Adobe file types for editing, such as moving a file back and forth from Illustrator to Photoshop, or opening a PDF file. The save feature can be used to save a file as various formats so if your client needs a specific file type it can be provided. The entire layout of the program can be customized to your liking and entire sections can be toggled on or off.

Nachteile:

There are minor issues I have with the program. When initially downloading it unless settings are toggled Photoshop might not naturally start every document in inches or even pixels, but in picas. Picas aren't a common measurement tool and it is easy to think your program has a bug if you do not know where the settings are. Another issue is that Photoshop, like most Adobe programs, does take up a rather high amount of computer RAM. Low-end or older computers will have problems running it, even recent laptops do not always come with the recommended RAM for it unless buying an expensive one. While on a vacation and wanting to make some artwork I attempted to run the program on a family member's laptop and what would take moments to do on my desktop PC took minutes on the laptop because of freezing and general hiccups due to lack of resource on the laptop. It was an awful experience. A smaller quirk is how every new version of Photoshop, which is revised yearly, will change the place various tools are located, either hiding them or putting them in a new location. It's annoying to have muscle memory lead to a different tool or temporarily being scared a great feature was removed.