Über Monster+

Eine einzige, zentralisierte Talentmanagementlösung zur Identifizierung, Verfolgung und Einstellung der bestmöglichen Kandidaten.

Erfahre mehr über Monster+

We also noted the level of investment drop in Ireland. This is shown in our application numbers as they are down job for job since last year.

Bewertungen zu Monster+

4,0
3,9

Monster+ hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 130 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Monster+ bereits verwendet?

Naidu John
Naidu John
Aerospace Recruiter in Indien

My Exprience and review for Monster+

Monster+ is very helpful for ATS and Recruiting, I loved to use monster

Nothing feels bad, every thing is good in monster+, It is good for both IT and Non IT

Sahil
Recruitment manager in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Monster+ is an amazing job board which gives access to a large pool of Candidates

Kommentare: Overall its one of the best job boards available in the market. It has a great pool of good quality resumes. It an expensive tool, but worth the money as well.

I really like that monster shows the match percentage on every single profile. It makes the resume review process very easy and saves our time. It also has so many amazing filters which gives us very accurate results.

Its very expensive so sometime we have to limit our usage. Sometime it gives you repeated resume results.

Personalwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A hard tool to use

1. Monster was the leading platform in sourcing. It established areas from commercial, industrial, engineering and other professions you can think of. 2. Functions are quite simple, enter tha title wish that something shows up with your sourcing

Though they are one of the leading platform in sourcing professionals, I can not say they are the most reliable tool to use. 1. The platform is so simple that it can not give you accurate resulta of what you are looking from 2. They deviate from using booleian strings giving you strict results in terms of what you are looking for 3. Alerts are far different from what you have sourced, and location goes back on its default giving you result of upp to 200-300 miles away 4. Can't say it can return what you have invested. They have one if the expensive platform that may go down the if you don't know how to use the software.

Ankit
Senior Technical Recruiter in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Its One of the Best for Indian Staffing

We have so many filter option here to get the best quality resume. We have option to find within years of experience, what skills we required what not and a lot of other things as well.

You must need to add one option to find beginner resume who just enter in the job market.

Kurapati
Kurapati
Senior Human Resources Manager in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Effective Job Portals Make It Easier To Find Qualified Applicants

Kommentare: It supports keyword searching and is user-friendly. It shows applicants who have recently updated their resumes. Its filters assist in finding qualified applicants based on various geographic areas and job categories.

Simple to find and get in touch with applicants. Sorting similar profiles is simple and efficient. The candidate's location and the proximal distance to the employment site are additional advantages in the selection process. Its filter is excellent at showing laid-off candidates who are affected by COVID. You can look for candidates based on their freshness.

To create the monster a truly powerful monster, several things must be done. We occasionally receive unqualified individuals or applications; we need to add AI. The database lacks many high-caliber resumes, particularly for prominent IT and non-IT positions.

Tiffany
Tiffany
Technical Recruiter in USA

Just okay

Kommentare: It was a good tool for high volume recruiting, but not very useful when you need a higher caliber more seasoned candidate. Massive candidate quantity, average or maybe a little below in candidate quality (most of the time).

It is fairly easy to use for both job postings and sourcing. They have a very large candidate pool, so Monster same in handy when working on high volume entry level roles like customer service or collections agents.

If your working on higher caliber professional services positions you won't find many candidates on Monster. They also don't do a great job 9d matching opportunities to candidates as they are applying, so as a recruiter you have to filter through lots of applicants with irrelevant experience to find one or two who might have the required skills.

Mohini
Mohini
Senior IT Recruiter in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Helps To Source Potential Candidates

Kommentare: Mostly I use it to find candidates or post jobs. It offers great filters to source appropriate candidates.

It allows you to search and contact active candidates. Its filters are great and helpful to narrow down the search and screening the candidate as per the requirements. It also allows job posting to close open positions. It supports keyword and advanced searches.

Its plans are costly and sometimes we get irrelevant profiles. There is a need for AI so that we can get the best-suited profiles. Its candidate database is limited and has lots of fake profiles.

Justin
Senior Manager II., Talent Acquisition in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Good resource for sourcing

The resume parsing and sourcing capabilities are great.

It can become a bit expensive and we’ve run into issues when having multiple users/logins with the site timing out.

Mike
Partner in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Monsters downside

Kommentare: It ranks very low out of all of our tools. It's too bad the Indeed somehow is a better tool even though Monster has been around longer. Platform needs a major overhaul and more visibility to different sectors.

It still has some function after all of these years

Resumes are out of date. When seeking a resume we never find that the candidate is actually in the market. Our industry STEM is not active on this platform.

Tamiko
Publisher in USA
Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It’s simply Amazing

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Companies can easily use this amazing platform to recruit employers.

To be honest I haven’t had a bad experience using it.

Monster Review

Kommentare: A real value for money. A must by tool by every staffing and recruitment company.

Monster has been the only job board that i have been using so far in my career history. The best of their feature is Boolean search, as it accepts all of the boolean commands including "" , AND, OR, () AND NOT, which gives you the finest search than any other available job boards on the market, cheaper rates and unlimited resume views is also an unique feature of this product as many job boards comes with limited resume clicks or views. Monster job postings is also an great feature by the team and it has always helped me to cater niche requirements and has helped me generating higher revenues for me and my organization. Easy access, best interface, clear tabs and check boxes, radius search is one of the super feature of this product which lets you find the talent within the expected region or location. We often get updates and up gradation calls and notifications regarding the product by the monster team and they are very keen to get us trained by their expertise with the video demonstration and question and answers session.

Sometimes if we click on the profile which is not available on the portal, it takes you out of the search window rater than stopping you then and there by notifying regarding the profile unavailability.

Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good resource for recruiting need

Kommentare: My experience with Monster has been a positive one. I am no longer in a role that requires its use, but I have no complaints and do recommend.

I find the best part of Monster to be the quick and easy access to so many resumes. While the candidates may not have always been a direct fit, more often than not, I am able to get some guidance from the people I talk to.

I would appreciate increased filtering that would allow me to further narrow down my search results. Over the years, I have seen the indexer to improve. That has been a major plus.

Seema
Senior Manager in USA

Monster is a effective and excellent tool that helps with all-in-one feature for robust recruitment

MONSTER is a efficient recruitment tool that allow recruiters to search for and identify potential candidates with the ideal skill set for a specific job and get unique candidates with high tech skills. It also help build the pipeline for the current or upcoming client requirement. One word - AWESOME!!!!

Web version should be made little more lighter so it gains more weight in terms of scalability and speed.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Monster Job portal review

Kommentare: When searching for the right candidate, monster job portal is the ideal choice.

One of the most user-friendly portals that I have used. So easy to access the right type of candidates be it for the cleared or the non cleared positions.

I like most of the features. The only suggestion is to upgrade the user interface.

Joshua
Personalwesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Monster review

Kommentare: The software is helpful as a recruiter but could expand its marketing

It is easy to find candidate information and most recently updated candidates by area and search date.

Monster attracts the least amount of new applicants for finance and accounting jobs. This is compared to indeed and careerbuilder.

Daniel
Sr recruiter in Indien

marvellous Monster

Kommentare: Overall its a good platform for all how looking for job change as well as who is hiring for jobs.

Its very easy to use, its more cost effective.

It has only less filters so that we are receiving more resume. Its difficult to filter manually.

Aaditya
Technical Recruiter in Indien
Personalwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Monster Review

Kommentare: Good job Board for entry level recruiters

Monster is the best job board which helps to search candidates using the boolean search characters like "", (), AND, OR, NOT and it is the best job board in market when it comes to using boolean search the power search option is also very good

when a profile is not available on monster and we click on it the user is thrown out in the login window it should stop there only bot it throws out and filtering should be increased because there are multiple profiles with same name and details

Katie
Recruiter and Consultant in USA
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Monster

A standard well know job board/ recruiting venue. We typically use Monster for passive candidate search as the "search" feature is top notch! My limited interactions with the CSR team was good. I would recommend for Head Hunters!

Monster has fallen behind. It isn't a bad platform but we find higher candidate engagement on other sites and limited resume views for the high price is frustrating . Many times candidates we end up contacting forgot they put their resume on monster and are no longer interested in new openings.

Dyllan
Contract Assistant in USA

Finding candidates to fill positions made easy!

Compared to other workforce search engines, we chose Monster to hire a temp for our department. Uploaded our position details was quick and easy and didn't make it difficult to post! We also loved that we are able to communicate with candidates through Monster instead of using our person emails!

Setting up the initial account for the business was very extensive (not saying that's a bad thing) but it took almost 2 hours to get registered before we could even post any openings!

Nidhi

Mario
Product Develoment Eng in USA
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

User friendly and effective

Kommentare: Excellent, has helped me to get a job in areas where I have good chances to be hired.

The result to land a new job, with very helpful detail of positions and ease to load and update my resumé.

All is easy to use, other job seeker apps are complicated and frustrating once an employer is interrsted in you.

Julian
Personalwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Recruiter IBM

It was simple to add candidates to our business job positing from to our job postings

I didn't like the that our software didn't talk with Monster to be able to just have applicants apply to actual job posting

Chrystal
Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Used many times, easy, find what you need.

Kommentare: I and family members have used this sight to make easy resumes. Found many jobs with hr services.

I recommend this sight to everyone. Easy to use. Helps with finding jobs within your profile. Easy resumes files, found many jobs on this sight. You can reach customer service when u need , emails from hr services when they come threw. Saves your info for many years.

There nothing I would change. I always use this sight.

Tyler
HR Guy in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Industry Standard, but falling behind

Kommentare: A good cost effective software for resume searching. Good brand recognition.

If you headhunt this is a great site for reaching out to passive candidates. Really exceeds exceptions in niche industries. Other sites scrub job postings from Monster which helps get the word out.

Overall the software is stuck in the middle. In my experience not as good for attracting candidates as indeed, not as good for networking as LinkedIn, not as good for searching resumes as Monster. Jack of all trades, master of none.

Security in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Gets your name out there

Kommentare: I have always used them as one of many tools in my job searches. They are user friendly and open a lot of doors.

Ease of use, ability to connect with many companies in minutes and a great way to post your abilities.

I didn't get as many recommendations and responses as I did with others, though I do get a lot of people messaging me.