Über Monster TMS

Eine einzige, zentralisierte Talentmanagementlösung zur Identifizierung, Verfolgung und Einstellung der bestmöglichen Kandidaten.

Erfahre mehr über Monster TMS

We also noted the level of investment drop in Ireland. This is shown in our application numbers as they are down job for job since last year.

Bewertungen zu Monster TMS

3,9
3,8

Monster TMS hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 100 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Monster TMS bereits verwendet?

Iqra S.
Iqra S.
Business Sale Executive in Pakistan
Versicherung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Monster TMS - Best Recruiting Tool

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My Overall experience was great with the monster.

Being a User I found Monster efficient and user-friendly, it facilitates people to search and find jobs. It has great multiple features and also a huge variety of jobs in it.

There are no cons found in my observation but it should be better.

Ailene M.
Ailene M.
Recruiter in Philippinen
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Not a user friendly job board!

What I like about Monster is that this job board gives you a score of how match each candidates that showed up whenever you do a search. Most of the time, profile thay will appear match your search. You can do advance search here, they've got lot of filters. Plus there are recommendations of resumes whenever you do a posting.

You cannot open each candidate on another tab. You cannot do multi tasking unlike other job boards in the market. Once you open one profile, you need to close it for you to open another profile. Definitely not the best job board for IT Requisitions. Not that user friendly!

A hard tool to use

1. Monster was the leading platform in sourcing. It established areas from commercial, industrial, engineering and other professions you can think of. 2. Functions are quite simple, enter tha title wish that something shows up with your sourcing

Though they are one of the leading platform in sourcing professionals, I can not say they are the most reliable tool to use. 1. The platform is so simple that it can not give you accurate resulta of what you are looking from 2. They deviate from using booleian strings giving you strict results in terms of what you are looking for 3. Alerts are far different from what you have sourced, and location goes back on its default giving you result of upp to 200-300 miles away 4. Can't say it can return what you have invested. They have one if the expensive platform that may go down the if you don't know how to use the software.

Usman S.
Usman S.
Technical Recruiter in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Monster is best for finding Talent.

I am using it daily for finding the right talent for right job. I am using it for more than one years. This is easy and there are various options for finding.

This is best in his field. There are no cons in it.

Nidhi N.

Tiffany A.
Technical Recruiter in USA

Just okay

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It was a good tool for high volume recruiting, but not very useful when you need a higher caliber more seasoned candidate. Massive candidate quantity, average or maybe a little below in candidate quality (most of the time).

It is fairly easy to use for both job postings and sourcing. They have a very large candidate pool, so Monster same in handy when working on high volume entry level roles like customer service or collections agents.

If your working on higher caliber professional services positions you won't find many candidates on Monster. They also don't do a great job 9d matching opportunities to candidates as they are applying, so as a recruiter you have to filter through lots of applicants with irrelevant experience to find one or two who might have the required skills.

Maria W.
Maria W.
Recruiter in USA

Gives A fair amount of resumes

You get a great amount of resumes, the membership is affordable and very easy to search for resumes. The booleon searches are easier to utilize

The cons for me is the applicants seem to be more higher end applicants. With my particular work fields in manufacturing these applicants are just too overly qualified for my positions.

Sourcing Specialist in Indien
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Fake profiles & tons of Spam!!!

I dont have any Pros to say about this.. Monster.com is the worst recruitment tool that you could ever possibly want to have. The only applicants that i have received for my many job posts.

They dont have an up to date searching database - they dont advertise thier company and so there is no up to date traffic that they attract. They will blind you with promises of extra things to attract candidates that possibly would work but they dont have the traffic and so its a non starter no matter what they offer.

Brenda B.
Office manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Monster mgr

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall the product has provided and met my required needs.

Easy to use, I was quite pleased with the ability to go right into use.

Can’t find a con really to discuss of this product.

Daniel C.
Mortgage Advisor in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great addition to the team.

4 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Ease of use and addition to our current processes.

Learning curve for some of the team members.

Talent Aquisition Group Member in Indien

Monster Review

Kommentare: A real value for money. A must by tool by every staffing and recruitment company.

Monster has been the only job board that i have been using so far in my career history. The best of their feature is Boolean search, as it accepts all of the boolean commands including "" , AND, OR, () AND NOT, which gives you the finest search than any other available job boards on the market, cheaper rates and unlimited resume views is also an unique feature of this product as many job boards comes with limited resume clicks or views. Monster job postings is also an great feature by the team and it has always helped me to cater niche requirements and has helped me generating higher revenues for me and my organization. Easy access, best interface, clear tabs and check boxes, radius search is one of the super feature of this product which lets you find the talent within the expected region or location. We often get updates and up gradation calls and notifications regarding the product by the monster team and they are very keen to get us trained by their expertise with the video demonstration and question and answers session.

Sometimes if we click on the profile which is not available on the portal, it takes you out of the search window rater than stopping you then and there by notifying regarding the profile unavailability.

Christopher E.
Branch Manager in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

MONSTER TMS IS SUPERB!!!

Kommentare: I am in the staffing industry, and this software is one of my top go to usage. We generally use this every day on the recruitment side of things, and we have had very much success with its job searching and job board functionality.

There is an ease and flow in using this system that I have not received in any other software design. Once we were trained, as a company to use it, it was very seamless in it's functionality. I really like the use of boolean searching and its design and functionality thru this software.

I can't really argue with anything, but if I had to be picky, the customer service and sometimes technical issues or blips in the system can be better. There sometimes can be a glitch or 2 that needs work on for it to be overall amazing.

Personalwesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy Access to the Candidates

Kommentare: Overall, Monster is a great tool especially for recruiters who needs a lot of candidates to source. Monster has a lot of pool of candidates that you can easily contact and get hired.

What I like the most about Monster is it is very user friendly, the filters are simple and very easy to use. You can easily source for candidates needed on the requisition that you're working for.

What I don't like about Monster is whenever I wanted to open up the candidate's profile to review it you can't view it on the new tab which makes it easier to review multiple candidates without having to wait for the page to load again after you viewed one candidate.

Marina R.
Talent Acquisition in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great search tool

Kommentare: Love Monster since its inception in early 2000, had made a career of finding the right talent on Monster.

Monster is a fantastic search website and a pioneer in the job-searching and recruiting services. It has a very easy to use interface, it's very user friendly and delivers great results. A very solid algorithm on parsing and search.

Well. I wish there were more candidates who would post their resumes on Monster. I feel like these days everyone is on Linkedin and they are using the feature of "open to opportunities" as opposed to posting their resumes on a search website.

Customer Support Manager in USA

Good resource for recruiting need

Kommentare: My experience with Monster has been a positive one. I am no longer in a role that requires its use, but I have no complaints and do recommend.

I find the best part of Monster to be the quick and easy access to so many resumes. While the candidates may not have always been a direct fit, more often than not, I am able to get some guidance from the people I talk to.

I would appreciate increased filtering that would allow me to further narrow down my search results. Over the years, I have seen the indexer to improve. That has been a major plus.

Darrell W.
CEO in USA
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Seems Like It Does Not Get Results Like It Used To

Kommentare: Didn't really get any good candidates the last time we needed it.

It is simple to use and easy to set up for hiring and adding a job search for candidates.

It used to be the standard to get lots of choices in candidates, but it seems like it has been reduced to "also ran" status. Nothing wrong with it by why am I using it if there are other products that will yield much greater results.

Shamroz S.
Technical Recruiter in Indien
Personalwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Monster TMS

Kommentare: Great job board. I really prefer people in recruiting field to use.
Thank you Monster.

The best Job portal i have ever used and job the portal i have decided to use in my future till i work in recruiting industry. Monster has give us multiple methods to search best candidates with using AND, OR,"", etc. I have just started my recruiting career its been only 6-7 months and placed two candidates both the consultants i found was from monster. The best feature i liked in monster is power search.

sometimes there is a problem i don't understand and its not even logical. whenever a resume is not available on monster and i try to view it my account gets logged out. Please solve this problem. If the monster is open for a long time without any activity on it it gets logged out.

Talent Acquisition Specialist in Philippinen
Personalwesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Searching for jobs is just a click away!

Kommentare: I am recruting for a conbination of commercial, industrial, and a little bit of engineering jobs. I get a lot of results for most of the jobs I am trying to fill whenever I manually search though I do not get the same results when I post the job. So far, so good and the customer service rocks!

I mainly use Monster to post jobs and search for candidates. So far, what I liked the most is the specialized searches, where I can just search for job titles, certain keywords, filter by industry, location, etc.

Low traction of candidates applying and sometimes, Monster suggests candidates that are on the total opposite end of a spectrum.

Seema Y.
Senior Manager in USA

Monster is a effective and excellent tool that helps with all-in-one feature for robust recruitment

MONSTER is a efficient recruitment tool that allow recruiters to search for and identify potential candidates with the ideal skill set for a specific job and get unique candidates with high tech skills. It also help build the pipeline for the current or upcoming client requirement. One word - AWESOME!!!!

Web version should be made little more lighter so it gains more weight in terms of scalability and speed.

Occupational Therapist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A great product to synthesize all aspects of the hiring and onboarding process

This program is able to reduce the amount of errors with HR leaving out aspects of the onboarding system as well as vastly reducing the time it takes to gather information and adequately pass on the company basics and information required to start a job. In addition, it can collect and gather information the new hire performs in real time by signing off on skills/tasks through the system and maintaining an hourly count of how much time the new hire has spent.

For new hires with limited computer skills, this onboarding process can be a little challenging for initiating start-up if begun at home but with a telephone support from HR, it typically takes little time to bring them up to speed.

Devita K.
Recruiter in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good database of all the type of roles

Kommentare: This software helps me with most of my IT and Non-It clients. And it helps me with the specific type of candidates that you are looking for. I highly recommend using Monster.

Very useful for entry level roles. Can use job posting to find the right type of profile. It also allows to find candidates according to the company/industry.

Could use more on the functionality part of sorting out resumes according to the years of experience.

Moster for Recruiters

Kommentare: overall Monster is good, it helps me get qualified candidates however it strain me from viewing resume because of the limited views per month

- user friendly - easy to navigate - you can costumize your search by filtering your search such as location, years of experience, must have skills, etc. - you can be notified through email for new or updated resume

-the product is so expensive so your number of views on resume is limited - when downloading the resume that has pdf and word file, the word file that you downloaded is in picture form so I can't copy some details

Vince P.
Director of IT in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Monster TMS

Kommentare: The product worked well, but we switched to a different company because it was just way too costly unless you are a power user and we felt that we could figure out a lower cost way to achieve our goals.

This is a viable software for businesses of all sizes and of different types. We used this service for technology and IT services. Some of the positives is that this software offers a variety of sourcing and screening capabilities. Such as candidate database, candidate matching, career page widget, custom application forms, custom branded website support, posting to external job sites, self-service career page, and social recruiting tools,, which is a plus. It also offers social media integration and job board integration, which was useful for us.

This web based applicant tracking and recruitment management solution offered services such as sourcing, screening, interviewing, and work-flow management, as well as custom reports. But it is very pricey per user. For us it cost you high. Unless you are a power user this is not worth the cost, at least it wasn't for us.

Max K.
Max K.
Technical Recruiter in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great for finding and onboarding Candidates

I find that Monster is easy to use and for searching for Candidates it brings the highest quality of Candidates across various domains. Their search capabilities are very powerful.

I wish when searching for a Candidate it did a better job of vetting the information the Candidate provided, for example their current location and salary requirements.

Recruiter in Philippinen
Personalwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Everyone Uses Monster. I think?

Monster is an easy to use application that offers an array of resumes for various industries. It is really helpful most especially if you're recruiting for a high paying position.

There are times that I end up finding old resumes indicating that they were just recently updated.