ChiroTouch Bewertungen

von ChiroTouch Integrated Practice Solutions

4/5 633 Bewertungen
ChiroTouch

This program made a difference!

Bewertet am 6.5.2019
Jacqueline H.
Practice Manager
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall I love Chirotouch and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a smooth and easy software system to connect the front and back of the office. I feel that low or high volume offices can use this as an asset with forecasting, monthly goals, and also the use of the customization it provides to practices. This program helped us achieve going full electronic in our office, connect and improve the patient treatment notes to billing in a much more time efficient way, also it gave my staff areas where they could get involved and come up with solutions to alerts and patient notes in the provider all in one section. I highly recommend this product.

Vorteile: I like the ease of the program, I feel it is very user friendly and easily you can teach yourself how to navigate through it. I think the billing process in accounting is also set up very well to understand where you are at in the process with claims. I also like the customization the program offers when it comes to visits, color coding, and how you can create the system to work best for whomever is logged into the program, so the different views of the schedule area are great.

Nachteile: My only complaint with this software is that the reports section could be tweaked, some of the answers that come up on the monthly stats report are not correct and we always have to count them by day specifically the New Patient numbers.

Solid software, customizable, responsive tech support

Bewertet am 12.8.2019
Daniel S.
Clinical Director
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The organization has had its growing pains, but they've been exceptional in terms of support and flexibility. We appreciate them as a trusted partner. Perfect? No. But still exceptional. We chose right, in choosing them. We recently had a potentially catastrophic event, and CT helped us recover in a manner that made sense. We are forever grateful.

Vorteile: Its customization potential. We can make it do what we need it to do.

Nachteile: A few clunky elements that make programming/customization inconvenient.

Good software

Bewertet am 18.11.2019
Kadi F.
Chiropractor/co-owner
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Good experience overall just would change a few little things.

Vorteile: Easy to use, all in one EHR. Easy scheduling and front desk. Insurance billing/accounting is okay. Provider notes and macros are good.

Nachteile: Lack of ability for remote use. Changing costs of support.

von ChiroTouch Integrated Practice Solutions an 20.11.2019

Dr. Fletcher, thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear you find the software to be easy to use and helpful for your front desk. We will take your thoughts about remote access and support costs into consideration with our product development team. Thanks for using ChiroTouch!

Everything necessary wrapped in one package

Bewertet am 15.11.2019
Kim M.
Chiropractor
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I appreciated that the doctors notes, scheduling and billing were all tied together.

Nachteile: The text message reminder requires you to indicate the carrier. If it is incorrect, the patient will not always receive their reminder text.

von ChiroTouch Integrated Practice Solutions an 18.11.2019

Hi Dr. Miley, thanks for the review and glad the software is helping with your notes, scheduling and billing.

Lacking customer support

Bewertet am 3.1.2017
Sam R.
Owner/ Chiropractor
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, I have been very disappointed with this software. They promised the world and way under delivered. All of the "necessary features" for EHR are an extra monthly charge. You pay extra for support but get to hold on the same 800 line as all the other disgruntled purchasers. I have been waiting for a fix for over 2 weeks on a problem with CT Intake not importing basic health history and subjective complaints (which I pay extra for). Don't worry it's just my money they are wasting. There is a pattern there too. They overcharged me and then sent an email to my entire staff regarding financial matters by means of their training login emails instead of me. I have never heard of a company making that kind of screw up. But I digress, the system is very cumbersome and requires you to navigate through multiple screens to get the info that should all be in one place. It takes multiple steps to accomplish simple tasks. There is nothing personal about the notes. They are very generic and not tailored to you at all. They even come with grammatical errors preinstalled. You don't have to pay extra for that. The software is overpriced for what you get. Patient tracking is horrible. Trying to track where a patient is in treatment is a nightmare. Want to know how long since the last time you examined a patient? Think that might be important to know without looking through each daily note? Better get a different software for that. The system lags and bogged down constantly no matter the size of your server, internet speed, or hardware you are using. We have confirmed it is a software issue. It's the most expensive software out there and lags on basic functions like choosing neuro tests on a basic new patient exam. That's like buying a Mercedes that stalls every time you put a window down. They wouldn't stand for that and neither should you. It should do the basic functions it was designed for or your money back. I am still waiting for them to resolve an issue that leaves my system utterly useless for over 2 weeks now and I call them daily. I have had this system for over a year and gave it my best with training and implementing and just giving it time to grow on me hoping it would prove me wrong and work the way they marketed it to me when I bought it. This software just is not worth the money and worse than that will cost you money overall because it is slow, inefficient, and incapable of tracking much of anything. Buyer beware.

Vorteile: Looks high tech when it's working.

Nachteile: Very inconvenient. Too much to list.

von ChiroTouch Integrated Practice Solutions an 10.1.2017

Hello Dr. Robinson,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our product. As it is with any unsatisfied client we will do our best to address your concerns and hope to help in any way that we can. Our client success manager will reach out in an effort to help remediate any challenges that exist.

Has changed my practice!

Bewertet am 6.1.2020
Paul B.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has been great. I believe that the price for the product has been worth what I pay for it.

Vorteile: It makes my life so much easier and the life of my staff. It has saved me money in time and effort. It makes my patients life easier.

Nachteile: There is so much that I don't even utilize all its capabilities. I know that if I used more of it's capabilities, then I would even be more productive.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] CT Representative

Bewertet am 16.12.2019
Dan S.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has always been helpful and has always provided exceptional assistance! He is my go-to for all my system issues. So thankful for his help.

Vorteile: It is very easy to learn, while offering everything we need to operate the practice.

Nachteile: Some of the reporting does not allow for filters so you can end up with an overload of information. For example, we have a birthday board where we acknowledge all our patients who have a birthday that month. The report only allows for active or inactive filtering. If we could narrow it down to patients who have been here in the 6 months, or so, we could drop the report from 20 pages on average to about 3.

I use it and own it but not sure I'd buy it again

Bewertet am 7.5.2019
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Industry standard and one of the most used. Everything is compared to CT for the most part and one of the biggest players. Have a good IT who knows the system to not rely on spotty support that takes weeks to schedule an appointment.

Vorteile: Pretty quick to do notes. Has a lot of options to add or upload information into notes. When a system has gone down I have never lost any data so it does a great job of protecting from data loss. Macros can be modified and optimized.

Nachteile: Extremely expensive and even more expensive support. Customizable but very high learning curve. Initial visit notes take too long to write up for a program that is supposed to be convenient.

Not an honest company

Bewertet am 6.11.2019
Tim G.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I called to see if I could add support, they told me it would be $xx/mo. Seemed reasonable, as they told me it came with CT forms, CT intake, CT Reminders , and CT inTouch. So I signed a year contract. Long story short, it doesn’t come with any of that, just phone support (which I haven’t used in years). I called, explained the situation, said I’d be happy to pay my first month that I signed up for even though I only had it for a couple days. They said they had to charge me the full 12 months and even had the audacity to try and up sell me another monthly subscription. When you pay what you do for this software upfront, it should come with all these features. I strongly recommend avoiding chirotouch at all costs. Go with chirofusion, it keep more functional and they honor their word.

Vorteile: Fast, that’s the only pro. This product is vanilla. Nothing sets it apart from other software.

Nachteile: Almost everything. This is the worst ran software company I have ever dealt with.

von ChiroTouch Integrated Practice Solutions an 13.11.2019

We would like to sincerely apologize for your negative experience and thank you for bringing this situation to our notice. However, we'd like to learn more about your situation and what exactly happened. If you give us the chance, we want to hear your entire story and fix this for you.

Great for Every Chiropractic Office!

Bewertet am 11.6.2019
Alexis P.
Chiropractic Assistant
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I couldn't imagine work without Chirotouch. It's become an integral part of the office and makes work a joy!

Vorteile: Chirotouch made daily office work a breeze. From scheduling to patient records, everything is simple and convenient. It is also very easy to learn how to use.

Nachteile: Updates were frequent and could take a little time, but the features were always better after.

We have been using ChiroTouch in a multi provider integrated chiropractic/medical clinic since 2010.

Bewertet am 3.5.2017
Kevin P.
Principle
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Initially, I was so impressed with the integration between daily notes, charges, and diagnoses that I help the company with demonstrations those early days. Our clinic services between 140 and 170 services per day and I'm happy to say that ChiroTouch is able to keep up with this Dement. I appreciate the regular updates and their response to provider feedback. Their multiple service packages make this EMR a no-brainer for a start-up practices or a multimillion dollar practice like ours. In this day and age of increased regulatory control and oversight it is absolutely ridiculous to me that some doctors are still paper charting their daily visits. They are setting themselves up for audits, post service reviews and possibly huge fines. It is my opinion that ChiroTouch does everything it possibly can to support me in maintaining strong compliance as well as privacy for the long- term security of our practice. I have the unique opportunity to know the principles of this company personally and I know that they have an ultimate higher purpose serving the chiropractic profession for many, many years to come. Thank you ChiroTouch, Dr. Kevin Polzin, Bellevue WA.

Nachteile: As with any large company customer service is a massive challenge. ChiroTouch remains innovative in staying up with the demands of their company utilizing technology to maximize customer service.

von ChiroTouch Integrated Practice Solutions an 3.5.2017

Dr. Kevin,
Thank you so much for such a complete and thorough review! It is our honor to serve your practice so that you can better serve your patients! Please do not hesitate to reach out if ever we can be of service! Thank you again !

The Best of the Best, People, Software, Support

Bewertet am 16.7.2016
owner/Chiropractor
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The people behind this product have the expertise and willingness to support a practice in . every single aspect of the business. I have been in business for a long time and have never had the pleasure of working with such a great knowledgeable, and supportive team. The software developers have designed the system for us the working doctors. This means that from the intake, to the input of soap notes and exams into ipads quickly on the go while in the treatment room, to the EHR aspects of practise this team is working for the success of the working doctor.
Now, I have never actually done the billing personally before as I have always had trained personnel to handle this. Recently I was left with a mess in the billing department and no clue as to how to untangle the snarled backlog, catch up to present day, and to get that department and the clinic finances back in working order. I reached out to Chirotouch support and they gave me Cheryl Davenport, who is the closest thing to an Angel for this profession I have come across. She systematically worked day in and day out with me to untangle the accounts, and bring this doctor up to speed in the accounts receivable and brought me from zero billing knowledge to the point I should have been in knowing the billing aspect of my own practice so that this will never happen again. She did this with humor, and patience and did it at 6:00 in the morning when I had time to dedicate to billing. Her patience and resolve to problem solve is unmatched. I have never found support that comes anywhere close to that provided by Chirotouch.
Chirotouch is truly the Rolls Royce of the Chiropractic Software world. The software you purchase for your office will either make your working world more functional, legally compliant, productive, and ease each day...or it won't. So, consider this software to be an investment in your future financial well being, but also a tool to make each day less stressful and more enjoyable with each action during the day.

Vorteile: This software is visually pleasing, intuitive, and comprehensive. The developers have brought the tedious soap notes to heel with ipad menus that really work.
With software I have used in the past I found myself wishing for this feature, or that feature, or wishing the developers had to actually use their own software as working doctors.
With Chirotouch I have not once come across something missing that they did not already think about. From the scheduling, to the billing, to the reports, to the legal compliance, they have thought of everything.

Nachteile: still thinking........

von ChiroTouch Integrated Practice Solutions an 18.7.2016

Dr. Yoder,
Thank you for posting your forthright review! We are humbled to hear that your experience with ChiroTouch has been positive on so many levels! We are grateful for the opportunity to serve that you have afforded us, and we look forward to aiding in your success for many years to come!

Best Comprehensive Software

Bewertet am 28.8.2018
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: In any software package that is comprehensive I think that support and training are the keys to ongoing success. CT has a tremendous support staff and they are available online to help with questions and problems. In particular rep has come to the rescue of my office in times of front desk transitions by coming in at 6 am to help me to get back up to speed, to train new staff, and to help with a backlog of billing snarls such a transition can engender. She was always cheerful, detailed, patient, warm, ...and I do not think it an exaggeration to say she was instrumental to the health of my clinic at many times of transition and flux. Just knowing she is available with answers to back us up has given us a huge sense of security since the billing issues are always changing and evolving and she stays up on them. She knows the software inside and out and we consider her an essential part of our office team.
The software itself is comprehensive and has more functionality than I can describe. It allows the doctor to ipad notes on the fly..pull up reports that cover anything, handle EHR issues, and is moldable to the needs of many styles of practice. It is the Cadillac of software and was the best purchase I made when setting up my office. I have never regretted not going for a stripped down cheap software package. It really runs the whole office and if you are even considering a software company to incorporate into your practice this is the one to use.

Nachteile: Not to sound one sided...but I really have nothing that comes to mind. It seems they have talked to many DCs and have anticipated our needs before I do.

For the most part it is a good product.

Kathy D.
billing
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I don't know that there were any specific benefits, other than we got a new software system when we left Healthsource last year. It allowed our office to continue operating. There are some things about it that I like better about it than HSWorx and there are things I miss about HSWorx. No software is going to have everything you want... Don't know how else to answer this question.

Vorteile: A lot of things are customizable to make it easy to use and generally you can find what you need easily. When you actually get to a person, they usually are very friendly and courteous. They try to help the best they can and ask others around them for assistance if they aren't sure. I don't think I've had to call about the same issue twice, which is a very good thing.

Nachteile: Reports are NOT customizable and generally do not fit what you need or give you way too much information that does not allow you to manipulate exported data easily without doing a lot of work to make it usable. I do not need contact information on all reports for example. Let me pick and choose what I want on the reports so that I can get what I need. Also, the way that we can submit suggestions for future implementation is not very efficient. Some of the suggestions are a couple years old or already implemented... yet they are still there. Not to mention, if I have already viewed it before, I don't need to see it again. I do not have hours to just sit here reading the same suggestions over and over. Show new ones/unviewed ones first. Also, let everyone in the office post suggestions. I've tried to comment/make a new suggestion a few times and it came up as unauthorized. When you call for customer service, the recording really need to be redone. It cuts off in the middle of sentences and when it tries to have someone call you back, it actually asks if your question has been answered. If my question has already been answered, why would I still be on hold or want a call back?

From a Multidisciplinary Clinic's Perspective

Joel P.
Clinic IT Director/Coordinator and DC

Kommentare: It is a solid piece of software. Stability is nice. Text message reminders service is second to none, and bulletproof. Great for marketing.

Vorteile: The software has robust space. We have over 15K patient files, including scans, notes, etc. and it never even hiccups.
Chirotouch is stable. We have never had it crash on us completely. Errors are normal with any software, and we get those on a regular basis, but you just re-check for whatever it asks for, and it will come right back without an issue.
Online functionality is nice. We can see/schedule patients right into our software from anywhere through a secure connection that isn't a VPN/Tunnel/etc. which is nice at a health fair.
Macros are customizable. This is a catch-22 that I will cover below, but it's nice that I can just easily drop text into a note with normals. I can have it say whatever I want and create options for use. Neat.
Multiple platforms are supported. We have computers that we use with this, as well as thin clients (think remote desktop environment), as well as iPads. We can deploy it nearly anywhere. We just a touchscreen monitor on a thin client to sign in with patient's phone number (unique ID we call it) and makes the office look and feel more "sleek" and upscale.
Support is great. We joint Chirotouch (CT) when support was sub-par, and since they started with more support, we have really seen an improvement in this.
MACRA/MIPS support is great as well, they spend their money on presentations so we know what we have to do or don't have to do. Nice to see.
Finally, ease of use is nice for new staff.

Nachteile: Insurance/Posting side of things needs some work. If you are using insurance, it can be a pain to work with postings. My insurance coordinator could be more specific, but she really liked our older software. Additionally patient balances are never correct because we would be waiting on a posting/check. Statements have to be all checked to ensure we are not "pre-billing" before we have an insurance check post. If you are seriously insurance-heavy, I would HIGHLY recommend shadowing a clinic who has CT that does a lot of insurance, so you can see the pros and cons of the "money" or insurance side of things. It does have issues.
Documentation/Notes for providers leave a bit to be desired. Our previous software had random text generation for the same information. In CT a C6 PRS will always stay the same, but our old software would change and say "C6 is found to be subluxed in a posterior position to the right" or "Today we found C6 malpositioned in a..." or "C6 was subluxated posterior" instead of the exact same. text. Additionally if you have multiple providers, it will not "SALT" notes from the provider that day, just only whoever is their "primary" provider. So if we co-treat patients, I have to manually copy notes. Just a little painful at times if we are busy.
Price is high, as is yearly updates/support This is a con, but also a pro as CT isn't going anywhere. Two of our other pieces of software were purchased by CT and then discontinued. This company is solid.

ChiroTouch - Amazing Cost Saving Software

Bewertet am 17.10.2016
Kevin Y.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I would strongly recommend ChiroTouch Software and their services. I have reduced staff; reduced to zero the cost of paper goods associated with paper charts; we eliminated costly copier and fax machines, through Chirotouch we send records and request through an internet fax service. These savings alone will pay for ChiroTouch within 12 months
Appointment reminder - are automatic, Recalls and reactivations - no more staff time required - it is done automatically. The time saved and reduced staff and increased compliance - these features will pay for ChiroTouch all by itself within 6 months.
Medical records keeping - second to none! Fast, easy and accurate! I have been deposed many times and my records saved the day and made me look great and I have been complimented on my notes by attorneys on both sides - these templates are built in, I tweaked them to my liking and needs one time then just apply the correct template with the push of a button.
You want medical referrals - then records section provides a section where you can create Templates - I used this section to create 'quot;warm and cold MD Letters'quot;, the template imported the content by selecting the desired letter - items like patient name, Date of Accident if applicable, diagnosis, MR results (or Radiographs), then I cut and past the Complaints hit save - staff then faxes the letter and records! Increased referrals will pay for Chirotouch with in the 6-9 months.
I love staying in touch with my patients and do this by email - you can export email address to excel and then import to a service and build ongoing emails that generate referrals - or do it right from Chirotouch - the referrals I receive for my massage therapist alone will pay for Chirotouch within several months.
Guess what- Chirotouch customer support is the best investment you will make - first if my staff has an issue - we do not guess we get online with '#191;CT Support'#191; and get an immediate answer or they (CT Support) log in to our system and take us through it step by step or repair any issues - wow what a stress reliever! Plus, it reduces the demand on my staff training -if the staff has a question on any topic - we have them watch a video on Chirotouch.
ChiroTouch does more meaningful updates than any software I have ever used '#191; these updates make your practice run smoother and more cost effectively.
IPad Apps '#191; the best apps of any app that I have period! I could write a book just on the apps!

von ChiroTouch Integrated Practice Solutions an 17.10.2016

Dr. Kevin ,
Thank you so much for posting such an impactful review! We are so glad you are pleased with our software, training and support. We look forward to and are grateful for the continued opportunity to serve your practice for many years to come!

The Best of Show Title goes to Chirotouch!!!

Bewertet am 24.7.2016
Medizinische Praxis

Vorteile: The people behind this product have the expertise and willingness to support a practice in . every single aspect of the business. I have been in business for a long time and have never had the pleasure of working with such a great knowledgeable, and supportive team. The software developers have designed the system for us the working doctors. This means that from the intake, to the input of soap notes and exams into ipads quickly on the go while in the treatment room, to the EHR aspects of practise this team is working for the success of the working doctor.

Nachteile: Not applicable. This product and team exceeds all my expectations...sorry.just the truth

We are a billing service that uses many software systems. ChiroTouch is one of the better ones.

Bewertet am 7.5.2018
Kendra M.
Biller

Vorteile: Anything can be fixed although usually cumbersome. Information easy to read in patient account, insurance, ledger, etc. Reports we use have all of the information on them for the most part. So far accounting seems to stay accurate.

Nachteile: Statusing claims (doing a corrected claim or voiding a claim) cannot be done once ins payment is applied which is the case 99% of the time. Have to pretend to bill a claim in order to status. Horrible! IE chiro bills out 98941 and 97124. 98941 pays but 97124 denies for DX. Can't status this since 98941 paid so you have to bill both codes again then at a later date status the second billing. Puts charges on claims randomly and takes charges paid off of report when charges billed with it are still outstanding. Makes calling on delinquent claims very difficult when they want the total billed amount of each claim. Can't choose accident status/initial consult date/etc per claim. So if you have to rebill an old auto accident claim or old health insurance claim you have to change information and then change back. Have to bill them separately if patient stopped or started auto and has one claim that is and one that is not. Can't bill out an insurance that is termed even when date of service falls under active period. IE had Aetna in 2017 and BC in 2018. Term Aetna 12-31-17 but need to rebill a December 2017 date and you have to take term date out, bill, put term date back in. Lots of wasted time to get system to do what needs to be done if anything needs to be fixed.

We have been using ChiroTouch in our multi provider integrated chiropractic/medical clinic since 2010.

Bewertet am 3.5.2017
Kevin P.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have the unique opportunity to know the principles of this company personally and I know that they have an ultimate higher purpose and serving the chiropractic profession for many, many years to come. Thank you ChiroTouch.

Vorteile: I had the opportunity to evaluate the top 6 software companies of the time and shows ChiroTouch as the best available at the time. Initially, I was so impressed with the integration between daily notes, charges, and diagnoses that I help the company with demonstrations those early days. Our clinic services between 140 and 170 services per day and I’m happy to say that ChiroTouch is able to keep up with this Dement. I appreciate the regular updates and their response to provider feedback. Their multiple service packages make this EMR a no-brainer for a start-up practices or a multimillion dollar practice like ours. In this day and age of increased regulatory control and oversight it is absolutely ridiculous to me that some doctors are still paper charting their daily visits. They are setting themselves up for audits, post service reviews and possibly huge fines. It is my opinion that ChiroTouch does everything it possibly can to support me in maintaining strong compliance as well as privacy for the long- term security of our practice.

Best Chiropractic software on the market

Bewertet am 29.1.2019
Sydney H.
Chiropractor
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It goes without saying but, we HIGHLY recommend CT!

Vorteile: ChiroTouch has made every aspect of practice, both front office & back office a breeze. Myself and my husband just hit 1 year being in practice, and having efficient software like CT has made the transition into practice easier than we could have imagined. We are both not the most tech- savvy people, so we appreciate how user friendly the program is. We have CT on 3 computers and 5 iPads around the office and have ran into NO problems. When we were unsure how to go about changing settings, and completing updates, the customer service was there, friendly, patient and helpful. We will never change our software because ChiroTouch is always an email/ phone call away. All of our patient files are so organized because we utilize every aspect of the program. Because we have multiple people using CT (2 to 3 DCs and 1 receptionist), being organized, being able to add notes regarding dates billed, insurance information, and what the visit consisted of has kept of office systems clean and efficient. We are in the process of buying the practice and the original owners were able to teach us how to use this software in a matter of weeks, and by month 2 we knew how to confidently work all of the features. We are so happy that this software is a part of our practice!!

Nachteile: We haven't ran into issues with ChiroTouch. Being the large company that they are, if anything, we have been impressed by their customer service and timely responses when we have needed assistance.

Bewertet am 3.5.2019
Cris W.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I’ve been in practice for 18 years and was with the same software company for the first 12 ..., we spent the last few you’re struggling to find a program that would meet our needs and honestly had stayed away from Cairo touch because we had heard horrors about their support ..... i’ve got to tell you everything I heard was completely wrong. The amount of support available and incredible if I’ve got a problem I can immediately chat with somebody I can call In, I have training videos there are forums, there’s a manual ....it unbelievable the amount of support that is there. After spending the last year learning the program and seeing a 30% increase in the profits in my office because of the functionality of this program I really think that any of the naysayers who had issues with support are people who haven’t really dug in and done their work to make the program available to do what they need them to do. The macros that I’ve been able to create to be able to do my patient notes efficiently and effectively on an iPad in the room are unsurpassed by any program. And thank God this is an a cloud-based program so I own all of my stuff! Additionally use their back up support as well as their exercise smart fit programs and their integrated new patient paperwork

Nachteile: The only thing I did not love about Chiro touch was the text message reminder integration.... We use review wave in conjunction with CT and it is a marriage made in heaven

I love my ChiroTouch program! After struggling through other software, ChiroTouch is a breeze!

Bewertet am 10.1.2018
April C.
Clinic Director/Office Manager
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Ease of use. I was able to easily convert from a single Doc practice to a thriving multi DC practice.

Vorteile: The best thing about ChiroTouch, is well, everything! I love the ease of use. I love how different parts of the software overlap and talk to each other...no more double, triple, quadriple entery. The developers have thought of just about everything when it comes to customizing software to and individual office, things I, as a 30 year office manager, would have implemented into my own software if I were to customize my own. The program is easy to customize, in every aspect, to an individual or group practice. The support is bar-none! If my call isn't answered live within 10 minutes, I can expect a call back, usually, within the hour. The support staff is very knowledgeable and fortunately for me, very patient and understanding when I try to take programming into my own hands (even though I shouldn't) and end up messing something up. I recommend ChiroTocuh highly to all my Chiropractic colleagues.

Nachteile: Probably the two main things I would change in this software would be the ability to customize forms (ie; exams, letters, reports) and the ability to have more options to run customized financial reports. As an administrator, owner and office manager I like to have the ability to customize what reports I'd like to see.

We have used Chirotouch for almost 6 years now.

Dawn E.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Increased collections, improved DR notes, less hassle from insurance companies.

Vorteile: I love the text reminders, the billing function, The ability to create notes and internal reminders, color coding of scheduler....

Nachteile: Often there are things that I want the system to do, like create new patient files (folders) from the scheduler OR change a provider from the scheduler OR create a note from the schedule that the system can not currently do.... it makes our staff very inefficient. Also, not every desktop function is not available for doctors on the IPADS... particularly the DX posting function while in the note. Also, printing statements and superbills for individual doctors without changing settings is also cumbersome and inefficient. Lastly, ALL of the new functions that you are coming out with that we have to pay EXTRA to use. That is terrible for you to do so. We dropped our money or just the software, pay multiple yearly maintenance fees, and still, you want us to pay more... The new advancements you make should be part of the fees we are already paying. Also, I hate the monthly fee... I liked the yearly fee... you've now created more work for me... with no added value. Lastly and most importantly, keep hiring new help desk, people... it's getting better than last year... which you all know was awful... keep the hiring going. Thanks

Great Product!

Bewertet am 31.3.2016
Mary E.
Doctor
Medizinische Praxis

Vorteile: Chirotouch is a very easy system to learn. Staff and doctors were comfortable navigating the entire system within a few weeks. I like the ability to customize the SOAP note format, and although that took some time intially, it has certainly paid off. SOAP notes are a breeze and I love leaving at the end of the day and all my notes are completed!
Chirotouch has some great built in features such as Messaging, which has made front desk communications much more efficient and easy. The Alerts section is a great tool for reminders about particular information I want to see on each patient visit (such as radiology findings, contraindications, and particular spinal techniques)
Chirotouch puts forth a great effort to stay ahead of changes, such as EHR implementation and ICD-10. Both were very easy to implement, and the ICD-10 Wizard made the coding transition seamless. We had no claims rejections for coding errors.

Nachteile: One of the reasons that our office chose to switch to Chirotouch was the low support cost. However, that cost went up unexpectedly, while wait times for IT support increased (sometimes taking 20-30 minutes in a que of 10 or 15 people to get a question answered). On occasion when the call or IT Chat was finally picked up, they were unable to provide an answer. However, upper level support, which our office sometimes needed to involve, was extremely proficient and provided outstanding support. Our questions were always answered promptly, and the few times when we had a particularly tough problem, upper level IT support was AMAZING. In the end, our questions have always been answered, and the few particularly challenging things we had come up, got resolved and we moved forward quickly.
Chirotouch has grown quite a bit in these last few years, requiring additional staff to be hired. It has been apparent that there are new IT people who are not totally familiar with all the workings of the program, and it has taken time for them to get up to speed. This seems to be improving some, and we are hopeful that support costs stabilize and the customer service experience improves.

Overall it has been positive. There have been many speed-bumps along the way, but overall its +

Bewertet am 9.1.2018
Charles C.
chiropractor

Vorteile: Not having to pull files!!! having everything up on one screen is nice. Ability to copy notes and SALT notes is a big help. Being able to customize MACROS is a great feature as well. I like the ability to text message patients with the in touch aspect. I also like having the iPAD capability. Overall it is a smooth system and I do like having it at my office.

Nachteile: I do not like how everything is an add-on. Do you want to be able to verify patients insurance? (well of course you do) Well, that's gonna cost you per month. Do you want to have text message reminders sent to your patients? (of course you do...it cuts down on missed appts.) Well, sorry that is extra too. Basically it feels like you purchase this quite expensive software and then you are nickle and dimed' every month for features that are pretty much necessary. Also I HATE the check in process has a RED and GREEN button for the patient to click on the "Is there any other symptom that the doctor needs to be aware of?" section. ABSOLUTELY HATE THAT THE BUTTONS ARE RED AND GREEN! The general public quickly sees red and green and clicks on the green and then they add another symptom b/c they don't realize what the app is asking. Also it would be nice if you could customize the provider-all-in-one format. So for example, instead of the standard options of "tomorrow" "end of week" "next week" etc. We should be able to put in our own customized clickable options there.