Über ChiroTouch

Voll integrierte EHR und Übungsverwaltungssoftware für Chiropraktiker. Über 21.000 DCs verwenden ChiroTouch, um Zeit zu sparen und mehr zu verdienen.

Erfahre mehr über ChiroTouch

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie ChiroTouch bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Business Owner in USA

Great Quality, Great Service

Kommentare: I have worked with ChirTouch for 5 years and I love it. I recommend it to all chiropractors I work with. Customer service is, more often than not, very helpful and they are at least attentive and quick to respond. The whole system is seamlessly integrated from online apt requests, auto population of paperwork, self check-ins, billing, it really is outstanding compared to all other chiro software I work with. The only thing that needs help is the patient statements. Instead of separating the amount due from the insurance co and the patient, it will put those two amounts together, before the insurance has paid the DOS and print a statement as if the patient owes the whole balance so with the 100s of patients we have, it is not economical to print all those statements and go through them one by one for accuracy. I have yet to figure out the best way to print accurate statements in bulk fashion and welcome help from ChiroTouch or anyone else familiar with this.

the intuitive nature of all basic functions, ease of use and organization

One thing only - the patient statements are too complicated when trying to do a 'mass' monthly production.

Dr. joseph D.
Dr. joseph D.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Better than what we had, but not amazing.

Kommentare: We were moving from an EHR that was not working well for the clinic.

The version I have is hosted at the office. I know that EHR is going to an online platform and that is the "in thing" right now. But, with the hosted version, I own the licence and once paid off, I don't have to make that 400$ a month payment to use it.

They do not guide you on how to use the software in real life practice. Yes, they teach you what the buttons do. But knowing what the dials on an airplane mean is not the same thing as flying an airplane. They only give you access to the manual for the program if you buy their maintenance package. But, the manual is very lacking on any detailed information that makes it extremely useful. It is a very cumbersome software package to start using. Also, they do not integrate with QuickBooks. I wished that I could get the finances from this program to talk with QuickBooks.

Peter D.

To Slow To Change

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Again, Chirotouch’s strength is its sales, customer and tech support. They are the absolute best I have ever found, it’s just to bad the program does not live up to the same standard as outlined above. I give it overall average grade of a C. One of the strengths of chirotouch is that is owned by a large well invested company that want be going out of business anytime soon. This is very important for you to understand because every software program I began practice with 35 years ago has either gone out of business or has been sold off to another competitor who eventually killed it off (Much like Forte’ software killed DC Power Notes). You can not imagine the problems it can cause when your sold off. I believe chirotouch will be around for a long time and that is why I am sticking with them even though it does not totally meet my needs.

I have used a lot of software in my 36 years of private practice, and I must say that chirotouch support is the best in the industry. They are knowledgeable, efficient, friendly and polite folks who have always returned my phone calls and solved any kind of problem we have experienced with the software which has been infrequent considering the complexity of the program.

1) First and foremost, unlike most all medical software, it does not allow you to charge interest on personal monthly balances over 30, 60 or 90 days. In my office that is close to 2k a month. My previous chiropractic software (Inception) and almost all medical billing software allows you to set a monthly percentage on personal balances. 2) My previous record keeping software was DC Power Notes and I used it for 24 years. It was by far the best chiropractic software ever written with regards to ease of use and programming templates. I spent years looking for something comparable and it just does not exist. Chirotouch is fast and efficient, but is difficult to program. It’s does not auto change grammar and sentence structure, so everything looks cloned. Requires much longer to make a daily note than DC Power Notes. Insurance reviewers dislike the program. 3) Does not have a hard copy paper manual or text to use when refreshing memory when reprogramming or training staff. 4) Very time consuming training videos and offers limited hands on in person training. 5)It does not automatically produce radiographic reports , so you have to manually cut/paste Xray information into a Xray report. Insurance reviewers require a separate and independent Xray report. 6) It’s a paper hog because the soap note is in bullet format, so it uses 3-4x more paper than my previous program 7) Unless you have pointed fingers, you will need to use a computer digitizer pens.

Brienne V.
Licensed Massage Therapist in USA

Chirotouch

Kommentare: Overall the experience and use of this product is very good.

It was a fairly easy system to learn how to use. It was also easy to navigate and find where you need to go for daily functions.

There is a little bit of a training required to get it down. Once you have it down though you are good to go.

Kim M.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Everything necessary wrapped in one package

I appreciated that the doctors notes, scheduling and billing were all tied together.

The text message reminder requires you to indicate the carrier. If it is incorrect, the patient will not always receive their reminder text.

Antwort von ChiroTouch Integrated Practice Solutions

Hi Dr. Miley, thanks for the review and glad the software is helping with your notes, scheduling and billing.

Owner Chiropractic Clinic in USA
Quelle: GetApp

Terrible Customer Service

1 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: There have been absolutely no benefits. Everything with them has been terrible. Do not make the mistake we did, by thinking that they would provide what they said they would. I know of 3 other thriving Chiropractic practices that have used Chirotouch for years that have said the service has tanked in the past few years, and are in the process of switching away from Chirotouch to another excellent Chiropractic software provider.

Absolutely Nothing. Our experience was so bad, I am writing this review to warn others to choose something better.

There is NOTHING to like about Chirotouch. Our calls were never answered by a human being. Every call went to VM. it took them 2-3 days to return our calls. We never could receive the support we needed and eventually gave up and started with a different software company (Platinum - they are EXCELLENT!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND). Since we never used Chirotouch's services we expected a refund of the money we had paid them. HA! They have gone on and on about "you signed a contract" ... yes, and we didn't receive the services we had signed a contract to receive! They are refusing to refund our money. They are scammers who care nothing about Chiropractic, they care about contracts and squeezing money out of people whom are providing excellent care for humanity, while they are providing nothing in return.

Paul B.

Has changed my practice!

Kommentare: It has been great. I believe that the price for the product has been worth what I pay for it.

It makes my life so much easier and the life of my staff. It has saved me money in time and effort. It makes my patients life easier.

There is so much that I don't even utilize all its capabilities. I know that if I used more of it's capabilities, then I would even be more productive.

Ed H.
DC in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

CT has been a GREAT addition to the practice

Kommentare: I feel confident in the documentation that I produce now - compliance and speed have made me a very satisfied CT customer

The customization of my records has been great. I am able to document quickly and completely due to the robust nature of the program. The interface with the Scheduling / EHR / and billing has been a god-send, errors that used to occur have vanished since using CT.

Because the system is so loaded with features, it may be a little overwhelming for new users. Once you get on a few training calls, all those worries go away.

Xavier M.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Outdated and Horrible Customer Service.

Kommentare: Anytime we had a problem it would require over an hour to get through to their customer service line and then many times you would just time out. On the other hand.... if you called their Sales Line someone would pick up on the first ring....really shows you were their priorities lie.

It is relatively easy to use but it is very outdated.

They will Nickel and Dime you to death with all the add ons.

Andrew A.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Happy Customer

Kommentare: ChiroTouch has allowed me to streamline a lot of my processes. Now many things can be done right from the ChiroTouch software.

I really enjoy the robust features and numerous integrations that ChiroTouch offers.

One of the only negatives is that it can take a little bit to understand how to work the software because of the complexities it offers.

Kevin P.
Principle in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

We have been using ChiroTouch in a multi provider integrated chiropractic/medical clinic since 2010.

Initially, I was so impressed with the integration between daily notes, charges, and diagnoses that I help the company with demonstrations those early days. Our clinic services between 140 and 170 services per day and I'm happy to say that ChiroTouch is able to keep up with this Dement. I appreciate the regular updates and their response to provider feedback. Their multiple service packages make this EMR a no-brainer for a start-up practices or a multimillion dollar practice like ours. In this day and age of increased regulatory control and oversight it is absolutely ridiculous to me that some doctors are still paper charting their daily visits. They are setting themselves up for audits, post service reviews and possibly huge fines. It is my opinion that ChiroTouch does everything it possibly can to support me in maintaining strong compliance as well as privacy for the long- term security of our practice. I have the unique opportunity to know the principles of this company personally and I know that they have an ultimate higher purpose serving the chiropractic profession for many, many years to come. Thank you ChiroTouch, Dr. Kevin Polzin, Bellevue WA.

As with any large company customer service is a massive challenge. ChiroTouch remains innovative in staying up with the demands of their company utilizing technology to maximize customer service.

Antwort von ChiroTouch Integrated Practice Solutions

Dr. Kevin, Thank you so much for such a complete and thorough review! It is our honor to serve your practice so that you can better serve your patients! Please do not hesitate to reach out if ever we can be of service! Thank you again !

Best Comprehensive Software

In any software package that is comprehensive I think that support and training are the keys to ongoing success. CT has a tremendous support staff and they are available online to help with questions and problems. In particular rep has come to the rescue of my office in times of front desk transitions by coming in at 6 am to help me to get back up to speed, to train new staff, and to help with a backlog of billing snarls such a transition can engender. She was always cheerful, detailed, patient, warm, ...and I do not think it an exaggeration to say she was instrumental to the health of my clinic at many times of transition and flux. Just knowing she is available with answers to back us up has given us a huge sense of security since the billing issues are always changing and evolving and she stays up on them. She knows the software inside and out and we consider her an essential part of our office team. The software itself is comprehensive and has more functionality than I can describe. It allows the doctor to ipad notes on the fly..pull up reports that cover anything, handle EHR issues, and is moldable to the needs of many styles of practice. It is the Cadillac of software and was the best purchase I made when setting up my office. I have never regretted not going for a stripped down cheap software package. It really runs the whole office and if you are even considering a software company to incorporate into your practice this is the one to use.

Not to sound one sided...but I really have nothing that comes to mind. It seems they have talked to many DCs and have anticipated our needs before I do.

owner/Chiropractor in USA

The Best of the Best, People, Software, Support

Kommentare: The people behind this product have the expertise and willingness to support a practice in . every single aspect of the business. I have been in business for a long time and have never had the pleasure of working with such a great knowledgeable, and supportive team. The software developers have designed the system for us the working doctors. This means that from the intake, to the input of soap notes and exams into ipads quickly on the go while in the treatment room, to the EHR aspects of practise this team is working for the success of the working doctor.

This software is visually pleasing, intuitive, and comprehensive. The developers have brought the tedious soap notes to heel with ipad menus that really work. With software I have used in the past I found myself wishing for this feature, or that feature, or wishing the developers had to actually use their own software as working doctors. With Chirotouch I have not once come across something missing that they did not already think about. From the scheduling, to the billing, to the reports, to the legal compliance, they have thought of everything.

still thinking........

Antwort von ChiroTouch Integrated Practice Solutions

Dr. Yoder, Thank you for posting your forthright review! We are humbled to hear that your experience with ChiroTouch has been positive on so many levels! We are grateful for the opportunity to serve that you have afforded us, and we look forward to aiding in your success for many years to come!

Kathy D.
billing in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

For the most part it is a good product.

Kommentare: I don't know that there were any specific benefits, other than we got a new software system when we left Healthsource last year. It allowed our office to continue operating. There are some things about it that I like better about it than HSWorx and there are things I miss about HSWorx. No software is going to have everything you want... Don't know how else to answer this question.

A lot of things are customizable to make it easy to use and generally you can find what you need easily. When you actually get to a person, they usually are very friendly and courteous. They try to help the best they can and ask others around them for assistance if they aren't sure. I don't think I've had to call about the same issue twice, which is a very good thing.

Reports are NOT customizable and generally do not fit what you need or give you way too much information that does not allow you to manipulate exported data easily without doing a lot of work to make it usable. I do not need contact information on all reports for example. Let me pick and choose what I want on the reports so that I can get what I need. Also, the way that we can submit suggestions for future implementation is not very efficient. Some of the suggestions are a couple years old or already implemented... yet they are still there. Not to mention, if I have already viewed it before, I don't need to see it again. I do not have hours to just sit here reading the same suggestions over and over. Show new ones/unviewed ones first. Also, let everyone in the office post suggestions. I've tried to comment/make a new suggestion a few times and it came up as unauthorized. When you call for customer service, the recording really need to be redone. It cuts off in the middle of sentences and when it tries to have someone call you back, it actually asks if your question has been answered. If my question has already been answered, why would I still be on hold or want a call back?

Joel P.
Clinic IT Director/Coordinator and DC in USA

From a Multidisciplinary Clinic's Perspective

Kommentare: It is a solid piece of software. Stability is nice. Text message reminders service is second to none, and bulletproof. Great for marketing.

The software has robust space. We have over 15K patient files, including scans, notes, etc. and it never even hiccups. Chirotouch is stable. We have never had it crash on us completely. Errors are normal with any software, and we get those on a regular basis, but you just re-check for whatever it asks for, and it will come right back without an issue. Online functionality is nice. We can see/schedule patients right into our software from anywhere through a secure connection that isn't a VPN/Tunnel/etc. which is nice at a health fair. Macros are customizable. This is a catch-22 that I will cover below, but it's nice that I can just easily drop text into a note with normals. I can have it say whatever I want and create options for use. Neat. Multiple platforms are supported. We have computers that we use with this, as well as thin clients (think remote desktop environment), as well as iPads. We can deploy it nearly anywhere. We just a touchscreen monitor on a thin client to sign in with patient's phone number (unique ID we call it) and makes the office look and feel more "sleek" and upscale. Support is great. We joint Chirotouch (CT) when support was sub-par, and since they started with more support, we have really seen an improvement in this. MACRA/MIPS support is great as well, they spend their money on presentations so we know what we have to do or don't have to do. Nice to see. Finally, ease of use is nice for new staff.

Insurance/Posting side of things needs some work. If you are using insurance, it can be a pain to work with postings. My insurance coordinator could be more specific, but she really liked our older software. Additionally patient balances are never correct because we would be waiting on a posting/check. Statements have to be all checked to ensure we are not "pre-billing" before we have an insurance check post. If you are seriously insurance-heavy, I would HIGHLY recommend shadowing a clinic who has CT that does a lot of insurance, so you can see the pros and cons of the "money" or insurance side of things. It does have issues. Documentation/Notes for providers leave a bit to be desired. Our previous software had random text generation for the same information. In CT a C6 PRS will always stay the same, but our old software would change and say "C6 is found to be subluxed in a posterior position to the right" or "Today we found C6 malpositioned in a..." or "C6 was subluxated posterior" instead of the exact same. text. Additionally if you have multiple providers, it will not "SALT" notes from the provider that day, just only whoever is their "primary" provider. So if we co-treat patients, I have to manually copy notes. Just a little painful at times if we are busy. Price is high, as is yearly updates/support This is a con, but also a pro as CT isn't going anywhere. Two of our other pieces of software were purchased by CT and then discontinued. This company is solid.

Kevin Y.
USA

ChiroTouch - Amazing Cost Saving Software

Kommentare: I would strongly recommend ChiroTouch Software and their services. I have reduced staff; reduced to zero the cost of paper goods associated with paper charts; we eliminated costly copier and fax machines, through Chirotouch we send records and request through an internet fax service. These savings alone will pay for ChiroTouch within 12 months
Appointment reminder - are automatic, Recalls and reactivations - no more staff time required - it is done automatically. The time saved and reduced staff and increased compliance - these features will pay for ChiroTouch all by itself within 6 months.
Medical records keeping - second to none! Fast, easy and accurate! I have been deposed many times and my records saved the day and made me look great and I have been complimented on my notes by attorneys on both sides - these templates are built in, I tweaked them to my liking and needs one time then just apply the correct template with the push of a button.
You want medical referrals - then records section provides a section where you can create Templates - I used this section to create 'quot;warm and cold MD Letters'quot;, the template imported the content by selecting the desired letter - items like patient name, Date of Accident if applicable, diagnosis, MR results (or Radiographs), then I cut and past the Complaints hit save - staff then faxes the letter and records! Increased referrals will pay for Chirotouch with in the 6-9 months.
I love staying in touch with my patients and do this by email - you can export email address to excel and then import to a service and build ongoing emails that generate referrals - or do it right from Chirotouch - the referrals I receive for my massage therapist alone will pay for Chirotouch within several months.
Guess what- Chirotouch customer support is the best investment you will make - first if my staff has an issue - we do not guess we get online with '#191;CT Support'#191; and get an immediate answer or they (CT Support) log in to our system and take us through it step by step or repair any issues - wow what a stress reliever! Plus, it reduces the demand on my staff training -if the staff has a question on any topic - we have them watch a video on Chirotouch.
ChiroTouch does more meaningful updates than any software I have ever used '#191; these updates make your practice run smoother and more cost effectively.
IPad Apps '#191; the best apps of any app that I have period! I could write a book just on the apps!

Antwort von ChiroTouch Integrated Practice Solutions

Dr. Kevin , Thank you so much for posting such an impactful review! We are so glad you are pleased with our software, training and support. We look forward to and are grateful for the continued opportunity to serve your practice for many years to come!

Medizinische Praxis

The Best of Show Title goes to Chirotouch!!!

The people behind this product have the expertise and willingness to support a practice in . every single aspect of the business. I have been in business for a long time and have never had the pleasure of working with such a great knowledgeable, and supportive team. The software developers have designed the system for us the working doctors. This means that from the intake, to the input of soap notes and exams into ipads quickly on the go while in the treatment room, to the EHR aspects of practise this team is working for the success of the working doctor. Now, I have never actually done the billing personally before as I have always had trained personnel to handle this. Recently I was left with a mess in the billing department and no clue as to how to untangle the snarled backlog, catch up to present day, and to get that department and the clinic finances back in working order. I reached out to Chirotouch support and they gave me Cheryl Davenport, who is the closest thing to an Angel for this profession I have come across. She systematically worked day in and day out with me to untangle the accounts, and bring this doctor up to speed in the accounts receivable and brought me from zero billing knowledge to the point I should have been in knowing the billing aspect of my own practice so that this will never happen again. She did this with humor, and patience and did it at 6:00 in the morning when I had time to dedicate to billing. Her patience and resolve to problem solve is unmatched. I have never found support that comes anywhere close to that provided by Chirotouch. Chirotouch is truly the Rolls Royce of the Chiropractic Software world. The software you purchase for your office will either make your working world more functional, legally compliant, productive, and ease each day...or it won't. So, consider this software to be an investment in your future financial well being, but also a tool to make each day less stressful and more enjoyable with each action during the day.

Not applicable. This product and team exceeds all my expectations...sorry.just the truth

Kendra M.
Biller in USA

We are a billing service that uses many software systems. ChiroTouch is one of the better ones.

Anything can be fixed although usually cumbersome. Information easy to read in patient account, insurance, ledger, etc. Reports we use have all of the information on them for the most part. So far accounting seems to stay accurate.

Statusing claims (doing a corrected claim or voiding a claim) cannot be done once ins payment is applied which is the case 99% of the time. Have to pretend to bill a claim in order to status. Horrible! IE chiro bills out 98941 and 97124. 98941 pays but 97124 denies for DX. Can't status this since 98941 paid so you have to bill both codes again then at a later date status the second billing. Puts charges on claims randomly and takes charges paid off of report when charges billed with it are still outstanding. Makes calling on delinquent claims very difficult when they want the total billed amount of each claim. Can't choose accident status/initial consult date/etc per claim. So if you have to rebill an old auto accident claim or old health insurance claim you have to change information and then change back. Have to bill them separately if patient stopped or started auto and has one claim that is and one that is not. Can't bill out an insurance that is termed even when date of service falls under active period. IE had Aetna in 2017 and BC in 2018. Term Aetna 12-31-17 but need to rebill a December 2017 date and you have to take term date out, bill, put term date back in. Lots of wasted time to get system to do what needs to be done if anything needs to be fixed.

Kevin P.
President in
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

We have been using ChiroTouch in our multi provider integrated chiropractic/medical clinic since 2010.

Kommentare: I have the unique opportunity to know the principles of this company personally and I know that they have an ultimate higher purpose and serving the chiropractic profession for many, many years to come. Thank you ChiroTouch.

I had the opportunity to evaluate the top 6 software companies of the time and shows ChiroTouch as the best available at the time. Initially, I was so impressed with the integration between daily notes, charges, and diagnoses that I help the company with demonstrations those early days. Our clinic services between 140 and 170 services per day and I’m happy to say that ChiroTouch is able to keep up with this Dement. I appreciate the regular updates and their response to provider feedback. Their multiple service packages make this EMR a no-brainer for a start-up practices or a multimillion dollar practice like ours. In this day and age of increased regulatory control and oversight it is absolutely ridiculous to me that some doctors are still paper charting their daily visits. They are setting themselves up for audits, post service reviews and possibly huge fines. It is my opinion that ChiroTouch does everything it possibly can to support me in maintaining strong compliance as well as privacy for the long- term security of our practice.

Kadi F.
Chiropractor/co-owner in USA

Good software

Kommentare: Good experience overall just would change a few little things.

Easy to use, all in one EHR. Easy scheduling and front desk. Insurance billing/accounting is okay. Provider notes and macros are good.

Lack of ability for remote use. Changing costs of support.

Antwort von ChiroTouch Integrated Practice Solutions

Dr. Fletcher, thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear you find the software to be easy to use and helpful for your front desk. We will take your thoughts about remote access and support costs into consideration with our product development team. Thanks for using ChiroTouch!

Sydney H.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Chiropractic software on the market

Kommentare: It goes without saying but, we HIGHLY recommend CT!

ChiroTouch has made every aspect of practice, both front office & back office a breeze. Myself and my husband just hit 1 year being in practice, and having efficient software like CT has made the transition into practice easier than we could have imagined. We are both not the most tech- savvy people, so we appreciate how user friendly the program is. We have CT on 3 computers and 5 iPads around the office and have ran into NO problems. When we were unsure how to go about changing settings, and completing updates, the customer service was there, friendly, patient and helpful. We will never change our software because ChiroTouch is always an email/ phone call away. All of our patient files are so organized because we utilize every aspect of the program. Because we have multiple people using CT (2 to 3 DCs and 1 receptionist), being organized, being able to add notes regarding dates billed, insurance information, and what the visit consisted of has kept of office systems clean and efficient. We are in the process of buying the practice and the original owners were able to teach us how to use this software in a matter of weeks, and by month 2 we knew how to confidently work all of the features. We are so happy that this software is a part of our practice!!

We haven't ran into issues with ChiroTouch. Being the large company that they are, if anything, we have been impressed by their customer service and timely responses when we have needed assistance.

Cris W.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I’ve been in practice for 18 years and was with the same software company for the first 12 ..., we spent the last few you’re struggling to find a program that would meet our needs and honestly had stayed away from Cairo touch because we had heard horrors about their support ..... i’ve got to tell you everything I heard was completely wrong. The amount of support available and incredible if I’ve got a problem I can immediately chat with somebody I can call In, I have training videos there are forums, there’s a manual ....it unbelievable the amount of support that is there. After spending the last year learning the program and seeing a 30% increase in the profits in my office because of the functionality of this program I really think that any of the naysayers who had issues with support are people who haven’t really dug in and done their work to make the program available to do what they need them to do. The macros that I’ve been able to create to be able to do my patient notes efficiently and effectively on an iPad in the room are unsurpassed by any program. And thank God this is an a cloud-based program so I own all of my stuff! Additionally use their back up support as well as their exercise smart fit programs and their integrated new patient paperwork

The only thing I did not love about Chiro touch was the text message reminder integration.... We use review wave in conjunction with CT and it is a marriage made in heaven

April C.
Clinic Director/Office Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I love my ChiroTouch program! After struggling through other software, ChiroTouch is a breeze!

Kommentare: Ease of use. I was able to easily convert from a single Doc practice to a thriving multi DC practice.

The best thing about ChiroTouch, is well, everything! I love the ease of use. I love how different parts of the software overlap and talk to each other...no more double, triple, quadriple entery. The developers have thought of just about everything when it comes to customizing software to and individual office, things I, as a 30 year office manager, would have implemented into my own software if I were to customize my own. The program is easy to customize, in every aspect, to an individual or group practice. The support is bar-none! If my call isn't answered live within 10 minutes, I can expect a call back, usually, within the hour. The support staff is very knowledgeable and fortunately for me, very patient and understanding when I try to take programming into my own hands (even though I shouldn't) and end up messing something up. I recommend ChiroTocuh highly to all my Chiropractic colleagues.

Probably the two main things I would change in this software would be the ability to customize forms (ie; exams, letters, reports) and the ability to have more options to run customized financial reports. As an administrator, owner and office manager I like to have the ability to customize what reports I'd like to see.

Dawn E.
Office Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

We have used Chirotouch for almost 6 years now.

Kommentare: Increased collections, improved DR notes, less hassle from insurance companies.

I love the text reminders, the billing function, The ability to create notes and internal reminders, color coding of scheduler....

Often there are things that I want the system to do, like create new patient files (folders) from the scheduler OR change a provider from the scheduler OR create a note from the schedule that the system can not currently do.... it makes our staff very inefficient. Also, not every desktop function is not available for doctors on the IPADS... particularly the DX posting function while in the note. Also, printing statements and superbills for individual doctors without changing settings is also cumbersome and inefficient. Lastly, ALL of the new functions that you are coming out with that we have to pay EXTRA to use. That is terrible for you to do so. We dropped our money or just the software, pay multiple yearly maintenance fees, and still, you want us to pay more... The new advancements you make should be part of the fees we are already paying. Also, I hate the monthly fee... I liked the yearly fee... you've now created more work for me... with no added value. Lastly and most importantly, keep hiring new help desk, people... it's getting better than last year... which you all know was awful... keep the hiring going. Thanks

Mary E.
Doctor in USA
Medizinische Praxis

Great Product!

Chirotouch is a very easy system to learn. Staff and doctors were comfortable navigating the entire system within a few weeks. I like the ability to customize the SOAP note format, and although that took some time intially, it has certainly paid off. SOAP notes are a breeze and I love leaving at the end of the day and all my notes are completed! Chirotouch has some great built in features such as Messaging, which has made front desk communications much more efficient and easy. The Alerts section is a great tool for reminders about particular information I want to see on each patient visit (such as radiology findings, contraindications, and particular spinal techniques) Chirotouch puts forth a great effort to stay ahead of changes, such as EHR implementation and ICD-10. Both were very easy to implement, and the ICD-10 Wizard made the coding transition seamless. We had no claims rejections for coding errors.

One of the reasons that our office chose to switch to Chirotouch was the low support cost. However, that cost went up unexpectedly, while wait times for IT support increased (sometimes taking 20-30 minutes in a que of 10 or 15 people to get a question answered). On occasion when the call or IT Chat was finally picked up, they were unable to provide an answer. However, upper level support, which our office sometimes needed to involve, was extremely proficient and provided outstanding support. Our questions were always answered promptly, and the few times when we had a particularly tough problem, upper level IT support was AMAZING. In the end, our questions have always been answered, and the few particularly challenging things we had come up, got resolved and we moved forward quickly. Chirotouch has grown quite a bit in these last few years, requiring additional staff to be hired. It has been apparent that there are new IT people who are not totally familiar with all the workings of the program, and it has taken time for them to get up to speed. This seems to be improving some, and we are hopeful that support costs stabilize and the customer service experience improves.