Über ChiroTouch

Voll integrierte EHR und Übungsverwaltungssoftware für Chiropraktiker. Über 21.000 DCs verwenden ChiroTouch, um Zeit zu sparen und mehr zu verdienen.

Erfahre mehr über ChiroTouch

Ease of use and scheduling and being able to add on other useful services the work with the program. Customer service is spot on and they have always been able to resolve any issues I’m having.

Expense makes it difficult to justify when keeping overhead low in our office. All of the features that really make this software efficient are add on features and cost extra.

Bewertungen zu ChiroTouch

3,9
3,8
3,9
3,6

ChiroTouch hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 962 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ChiroTouch bereits verwendet?

Chelsea
Chelsea
Business Owner in USA

Great Quality, Great Service

Kommentare: I have worked with ChirTouch for 5 years and I love it. I recommend it to all chiropractors I work with. Customer service is, more often than not, very helpful and they are at least attentive and quick to respond. The whole system is seamlessly integrated from online apt requests, auto population of paperwork, self check-ins, billing, it really is outstanding compared to all other chiro software I work with. The only thing that needs help is the patient statements. Instead of separating the amount due from the insurance co and the patient, it will put those two amounts together, before the insurance has paid the DOS and print a statement as if the patient owes the whole balance so with the 100s of patients we have, it is not economical to print all those statements and go through them one by one for accuracy. I have yet to figure out the best way to print accurate statements in bulk fashion and welcome help from ChiroTouch or anyone else familiar with this.

the intuitive nature of all basic functions, ease of use and organization

One thing only - the patient statements are too complicated when trying to do a 'mass' monthly production.

Dr. Joseph
Dr. Joseph
Chiropractor in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Better than what we had, but not amazing.

Kommentare: We were moving from an EHR that was not working well for the clinic.

The version I have is hosted at the office. I know that EHR is going to an online platform and that is the "in thing" right now. But, with the hosted version, I own the licence and once paid off, I don't have to make that 400$ a month payment to use it.

They do not guide you on how to use the software in real life practice. Yes, they teach you what the buttons do. But knowing what the dials on an airplane mean is not the same thing as flying an airplane. They only give you access to the manual for the program if you buy their maintenance package. But, the manual is very lacking on any detailed information that makes it extremely useful. It is a very cumbersome software package to start using. Also, they do not integrate with QuickBooks. I wished that I could get the finances from this program to talk with QuickBooks.

Stephanie
Chiropractor in
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Plan for a large ongoing expense

The product seems to be comprehensive. It handles a lot of functions in my office - scheduling, managing patient ledgers, office flow. Inventory.

Once I purchased the software, I was bombarded with emails telling me to let them know when I went live. Little did I know that as soon as I clicked I was live, my initial training sessions ended. It was nice, as a new office to have low monthly payments to buy the software, but when the first year is over and the payments go up, the technical support goes away - as does your access to MyChirotouch so that I cannot log in and create new or update existing emails through the system, including patient visit reminders. I cannot access a user guide. I cannot even update or change the services I subscribe to or billing methods. I suppose the justification for the high cost of yearly support is so they can continue updating the system, but if you're a cash office as I am, this system is over qualified. Plus, it seems like I'm nickle and dimed to death as each additional service (online intake forms, patient reminders, backup etc) is an additional fee. I hate their intake form, the only service I like and use is the reminders, but I can't save any money subscribing to just one service because they are bundled. Having their backup service is probably useless without tech support. I did well without support for 2 years, then I moved my office to a new location. I'm having so much difficulty connecting my ipads so that I can use the apps, and because my static ip address changed, my patients can no longer use the online scheduling feature. I've called for help, and was told they are now only responsible for connecting one office computer to chirotouch. If customer rep was to help me with anything beyond that he "would be dinged because the calls are monitored." Customer service at its best, right there. I will need to pay for support for them to help me with these basic functions - unless I bring in my own local IT person, but we still won't be able to update online scheduling without access to mychirotouch.com. "Well, this is how we get paid" says rep. So, obviously, this is a company who has a culture of not taking care of the customer. $ to purchase + subscribed services won't go far with this company. Plan an additional $ /year to have full availability to basic features.

Patrick
owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Long time CT user

Kommentare: it has been very good for the most part.

We have a multi doctor clinic and it has been pretty straight forward on using the system as well as teaching it to new staff members. We are able to get our notes done quickly

We would love a personalized contact to get in touch with when we have issues and not have to explain our issue over each time.

Jason
DC in USA

Good product

Kommentare: Overall it has been good. I was frustrated for the first 6 months but customer service was very good. That was what kept me going overall. They are quick to respond and generally able to fix any problem.

Notes and appointments are extremely easy to use. They are very customizable and the reason I switched from previous software.

It was not ready to go fully for billing. It had the basics but is still missing some key things to make your life easier. You cannot post zero dollar payments and it is easy to get lost with the navigation and fixing returned claims. This is its greatest weakness. I also do not enjoy paying for add ons. Any time they have new things I pay for it where other companies include it in one price. They do continue to get better with time.

Angie
CHIROPRACTIC ASSISTANT in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not customizable to your practice as advertised.

Kommentare: It is a good software, just needs to be a smoother working flow, we work off multiple applications of ChiroTouch because we are very busy and it's too much toggling back and forth. More access within a patient file to all screens would be great. Being able to scan into records and not leave your posting screen, seeing insurance coverage and posting charges at the same time, updating diagnosis(ours doesn't stick you have to use the DX tab), diagnosis date, modifiers, all on the posting screen would be very time saving. seeing the previous appointments, current diagnosis and last xray date when scheduling and appointment, several things could be improved. More customized reports, it's crazy that just because something works for one office and doesn't work for all that is can't be changed unless it's the consensus. It could be a great software with some changes!

posting charges, however, I think you should be able to move the order of the charge instead of deleting and starting over again.

flipping through multiple screens, could be more centralized around the patient your working on. Especally the ledger and insurance screens. Also you cannot add a modifier from the same screen you are posting charges from.

jeffrey
Doctor of Chiropractic in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Function Well

Kommentare: by using this software, I do not need to pay a dedicated front desk person. Once set up, it does not "go down". In the past 5 years I think there was only one morning it would not function, and they had it up a running by noon. All other problems I have had was "our problem" with wifi or electrical issues....

Once this software is set up for your needs, it makes daily note taking quick and easy. Tech support is "Johnny on the spot". Each time I have needed to call in, they get right to me and usually solve the problem in minutes, and they seem to know quickly who I need to speak with for my problem.

the software is not always intuitive. Seems that when we need something "out of the ordinary" we must find where it is by going through manuals or calling tech support. Example, if we needed to save a client's paperwork as a PDF or print it out, we must go into the DX portion, and then it still does not give us the option to save as PDF, we must "view it", then we can save a PDF. Sounds simple, but to find that for the odd client that needs such during a busy day can really slow things down.

letztes Jahr

We appreciate your review on ChiroTouch! We enjoy hearing your feedback. We hope to hear more about your success on your ChiroTouch journey! Thank you for being a customer!

Scott
Owner/President in USA

ChiroTouch is leading the way in Cloud Based Practice Management

Kommentare: Frustrating at times due to the "development" issues, but exciting because I believe that CT Cloud is leading the Cloud Based Practice Management field with continuing improvements.

It's cloud based functionality. Being able to access the software from anywhere has been a game changer in my practice.

1) Ironically, the biggest con is also its cloud based functionality. When the internet goes down, the practice is crippled. If our internet provider goes down, we can still temporarily use cellular hot spots, but it the CT servers go down... DOA.2) Cost. Feeling "nickled and dimed" to death is a true factor (each separate module costing extra).3) After signing on, I felt like I was participating in a "beta-program". That wouldn't be so bad, if I had agreed to a beta test program. Unfortunately, it wasn't until I signed contract, converted my data, and began the process of implementation, that I realized that the software is still in it's development stages.

Bethany
Practice Advocate in USA

ChiroTouch is comparative

Kommentare: I have been using ChiroTouch since 2016 (before that I used SmartCloud). There were many features in SmartCloud that were superior to ChiroTouch and visa versa. All in all, I like the software and have no difficulties using it.

User friendly. Easy to learn and understand.

The reports are complex and do not give you the specific information you need at times.

Ranae
Office Administrator in USA
Alternative Medizin, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

CT Is the Best

Kommentare: We have been with since 2016 and not looking back

Server Based Chiro Touch is Awesome and the best

Reporting feature is a bit cumbersome and takes too long to load big reports

Leslee
Leslee
Quelle: GetApp

Worst software. Terrible customer support, too difficult, had to get rid of it and went back to old.

Kommentare: Absolutely terrible.

Initially it looked very promising and would be great for coding and reporting.

We were thinking of changing our current software we have used for 10 years as I'm not thrilled with the current software reports. However, they are WAY too much work for more than one doctor who has more than one monitor. There are so many nuances to this software and the online trainings are confusing. This service may be fine for a one doctor office but trust me when I tell you, instead of decreasing, it added a considerable amount of time to our curent note taking. Customer service was AWFUL, took days to hear back. Neglected customers and continues to charge me for services after I kindly requested to get out of their awful contract. They refuse and so I refuse to sit by and allow them to swindle another doctor who could make a better choice elsewhere. We ended up returning to our old software because it is hands down better than Chirotouch.

Antwort von ChiroTouch Integrated Practice Solutions

Hi Leslee, Thank you for your feedback and for sharing your experience. On behalf of us all at ChiroTouch, please accept our apologies. This is not the experience we strive to give our customers. Your comments are important and provide our team with valuable insight to improve our processes. Again, please accept our sincerest apologies and let us know if we can be of further assistance. Best, Your ChiroTouch team

Demi

Lesson Learned

Macros for charting makes it easier on the doctors.

Most features do not work consistently. It is not reliable in the slightest. The iPad intake app would crash all the time - multiple times when a patient was about to be done completing it! How embarrassing and frustrating. I finally had to print out the paper form of their intake form and it asked so many more personal questions than we needed. The patient began refusing to answer half the questions. What a nightmare! Sales representatives will lie to you about the price of items so that you buy something. They called their backup software "included free" with the InTouch and CTServices bundle. Once you go over a small amount of data, the price goes up incrementally each MONTH, UP TO OVER $600! Once we noticed (the same day), we said we don't want it anymore. A different customer service representative finally sent us a "cancellation agreement" stating it would be effective the day we signed it, which was WEEKS after we first emailed them and said we didn't want it anymore. They charged us for the full month anyway! Their contract locks you into a year minimum. They took away online booking without telling us so they could charge for the feature. It just appeared broken. We were even told it was broken for 2 months "because of the update". We called back upset after awhile (patients were asking about online booking) and finally someone told us they don't have that feature anymore, but they will be adding an online booking in the future that we can pay more for!

Kyle
owner/Chiropractor in USA

The Best of the Best, People, Software, Support

Kommentare: The people behind this product have the expertise and willingness to support a practice in . every single aspect of the business. I have been in business for a long time and have never had the pleasure of working with such a great knowledgeable, and supportive team. The software developers have designed the system for us the working doctors. This means that from the intake, to the input of soap notes and exams into ipads quickly on the go while in the treatment room, to the EHR aspects of practise this team is working for the success of the working doctor.
Now, I have never actually done the billing personally before as I have always had trained personnel to handle this. Recently I was left with a mess in the billing department and no clue as to how to untangle the snarled backlog, catch up to present day, and to get that department and the clinic finances back in working order. I reached out to Chirotouch support and they gave me Cheryl Davenport, who is the closest thing to an Angel for this profession I have come across. She systematically worked day in and day out with me to untangle the accounts, and bring this doctor up to speed in the accounts receivable and brought me from zero billing knowledge to the point I should have been in knowing the billing aspect of my own practice so that this will never happen again. She did this with humor, and patience and did it at 6:00 in the morning when I had time to dedicate to billing. Her patience and resolve to problem solve is unmatched. I have never found support that comes anywhere close to that provided by Chirotouch.
Chirotouch is truly the Rolls Royce of the Chiropractic Software world. The software you purchase for your office will either make your working world more functional, legally compliant, productive, and ease each day...or it won't. So, consider this software to be an investment in your future financial well being, but also a tool to make each day less stressful and more enjoyable with each action during the day.

This software is visually pleasing, intuitive, and comprehensive. The developers have brought the tedious soap notes to heel with ipad menus that really work. With software I have used in the past I found myself wishing for this feature, or that feature, or wishing the developers had to actually use their own software as working doctors. With Chirotouch I have not once come across something missing that they did not already think about. From the scheduling, to the billing, to the reports, to the legal compliance, they have thought of everything.

still thinking........

Antwort von ChiroTouch Integrated Practice Solutions

Dr. Yoder, Thank you for posting your forthright review! We are humbled to hear that your experience with ChiroTouch has been positive on so many levels! We are grateful for the opportunity to serve that you have afforded us, and we look forward to aiding in your success for many years to come!

Kevin
Principle in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We have been using ChiroTouch in a multi provider integrated chiropractic/medical clinic since 2010.

Initially, I was so impressed with the integration between daily notes, charges, and diagnoses that I help the company with demonstrations those early days. Our clinic services between 140 and 170 services per day and I'm happy to say that ChiroTouch is able to keep up with this Dement. I appreciate the regular updates and their response to provider feedback. Their multiple service packages make this EMR a no-brainer for a start-up practices or a multimillion dollar practice like ours. In this day and age of increased regulatory control and oversight it is absolutely ridiculous to me that some doctors are still paper charting their daily visits. They are setting themselves up for audits, post service reviews and possibly huge fines. It is my opinion that ChiroTouch does everything it possibly can to support me in maintaining strong compliance as well as privacy for the long- term security of our practice. I have the unique opportunity to know the principles of this company personally and I know that they have an ultimate higher purpose serving the chiropractic profession for many, many years to come. Thank you ChiroTouch, Dr. Kevin Polzin, Bellevue WA.

As with any large company customer service is a massive challenge. ChiroTouch remains innovative in staying up with the demands of their company utilizing technology to maximize customer service.

Antwort von ChiroTouch Integrated Practice Solutions

Dr. Kevin, Thank you so much for such a complete and thorough review! It is our honor to serve your practice so that you can better serve your patients! Please do not hesitate to reach out if ever we can be of service! Thank you again !

James
President / Director in USA

10 year customer unhappy

Kommentare: I've used ChiroTouch for about 10 years and have witnessed a steady decline in everything from speed to customer support. Honestly, I did not pay very much for this software since I originally purchased it so long ago but the annual support fees have increased dramatically while support has simultaneously declined. It used to be that you called for support and after a reasonable wait, we transferred to a technician. Now, if you have an option of leaving a message requesting support and you are told that your message will be returned in 3 days! ...or you can go online and make an appointment for a support session. On reason I originally purchased CT was the ability to use it wirelessly on a table computer. When you have multiple treatment rooms and a personal office it is nice to just bring your computer from room to room instead of having 6 different hard wired computers. ChiroTouch has become extremely slow on the wireless. I was originally told it was my wireless so we had multiple access points installed and upgraded to the state of the art router only to have to problem continue. I was then told it was recommended that I have a hard wired computer in each treatment room!! Whenever I select a new patient, change a charge posting or a diagnosis I have to wait anywhere from 10 seconds to 30 seconds for the screen to populate. The other issue is the notes. It is up to you to create your own note macros. They have plenty of macros that you can use but if you want to be medicare compliant they suggest you use the "Bullet Proof" macros which are way over the top complicated with ridiculous amounts of variables which to modify it for my use is a full-time job on top of the other 3 full time jobs most of us have in trying to run a chiropractic office in this age of medicare compliance. Another issue is the cost of add ons. CT has some great features but many are expensive add-ons. I've been paying for the CTRx which was required for compliance with the EHR incentive program. ...Only to find out that the vast majority of chiros, if not all, DON'T meet the requirements necessitating it's use and can opt-out. ...but they don't tell you that. There is one add on we find helpful which is the text driven appointment reminders .... that too is an extra charge!

Kyle

Best Comprehensive Software

In any software package that is comprehensive I think that support and training are the keys to ongoing success. CT has a tremendous support staff and they are available online to help with questions and problems. In particular rep has come to the rescue of my office in times of front desk transitions by coming in at 6 am to help me to get back up to speed, to train new staff, and to help with a backlog of billing snarls such a transition can engender. She was always cheerful, detailed, patient, warm, ...and I do not think it an exaggeration to say she was instrumental to the health of my clinic at many times of transition and flux. Just knowing she is available with answers to back us up has given us a huge sense of security since the billing issues are always changing and evolving and she stays up on them. She knows the software inside and out and we consider her an essential part of our office team. The software itself is comprehensive and has more functionality than I can describe. It allows the doctor to ipad notes on the fly..pull up reports that cover anything, handle EHR issues, and is moldable to the needs of many styles of practice. It is the Cadillac of software and was the best purchase I made when setting up my office. I have never regretted not going for a stripped down cheap software package. It really runs the whole office and if you are even considering a software company to incorporate into your practice this is the one to use.

Not to sound one sided...but I really have nothing that comes to mind. It seems they have talked to many DCs and have anticipated our needs before I do.

Kathy
billing in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

For the most part it is a good product.

Kommentare: I don't know that there were any specific benefits, other than we got a new software system when we left Healthsource last year. It allowed our office to continue operating. There are some things about it that I like better about it than HSWorx and there are things I miss about HSWorx. No software is going to have everything you want... Don't know how else to answer this question.

A lot of things are customizable to make it easy to use and generally you can find what you need easily. When you actually get to a person, they usually are very friendly and courteous. They try to help the best they can and ask others around them for assistance if they aren't sure. I don't think I've had to call about the same issue twice, which is a very good thing.

Reports are NOT customizable and generally do not fit what you need or give you way too much information that does not allow you to manipulate exported data easily without doing a lot of work to make it usable. I do not need contact information on all reports for example. Let me pick and choose what I want on the reports so that I can get what I need. Also, the way that we can submit suggestions for future implementation is not very efficient. Some of the suggestions are a couple years old or already implemented... yet they are still there. Not to mention, if I have already viewed it before, I don't need to see it again. I do not have hours to just sit here reading the same suggestions over and over. Show new ones/unviewed ones first. Also, let everyone in the office post suggestions. I've tried to comment/make a new suggestion a few times and it came up as unauthorized. When you call for customer service, the recording really need to be redone. It cuts off in the middle of sentences and when it tries to have someone call you back, it actually asks if your question has been answered. If my question has already been answered, why would I still be on hold or want a call back?

Kasaundra
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It almost makes it easier... almost

Kommentare: The software, almost daily, shuts itself down and I have to restart it. I want a system I don't have to constantly restart or toggle multiple screens to find out when you were in and what it was for, or to find a payment and what it was for. This was supposed to make it less steps, whereas, as a whole, our office notices far more steps for every process

You can easily see on a calendar when they have been in or when they will be in with just a few clicks to specify what you want to look for, you can adjust length of time for appointments and add multiple purposes for the visit.

You have to toggle different screens to do just about anything, and while you can see when they were in, you have to go to an entirely different area to find out what they had done. You have to enter the same payment screen multiple times to put a note on a payment as to what it is for, I counted 14 or 15 clicks to add a payment (not including the clicks for the amount itself) and then go back in to put the note on it, ridiculous! It will only let you apply the payment and notes into one case, no way to synchronize to see them, you have to toggle accounts as well as screens. It has positives, but they are only useful for the Providers, as an Admin User, it sucks.

Kadi
Chiropractor/co-owner in USA

Good software

Kommentare: Good experience overall just would change a few little things.

Easy to use, all in one EHR. Easy scheduling and front desk. Insurance billing/accounting is okay. Provider notes and macros are good.

Lack of ability for remote use. Changing costs of support.

Antwort von ChiroTouch Integrated Practice Solutions

Dr. Fletcher, thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear you find the software to be easy to use and helpful for your front desk. We will take your thoughts about remote access and support costs into consideration with our product development team. Thanks for using ChiroTouch!

Emily
Chiropractor/Owner in USA

Pick another EHR

Kommentare: CT used to be the leader in chiropractic EHR, but as the years have gone by (I’ve been using it for 10 years), the quality has decreased dramatically. I thought switching to the Cloud version would be an improvement, but it turns out not is just the slower, beta-version of CT in need of much improvement.

There are several features that I USED to like, but very few that I currently like.

1. Cloud version is SLOW. 2. Inability to print daily reports easily. The dashboard is a joke and a mess. 3. Cloud version does not update the schedule when being used on two computers which means patients can easily be double booked when two people are scheduling simultaneously. 4. Cloud Ledger is horrendous. CT Classic was much more streamlined with an actual ledger that I could easily scroll down and see what charges/payments had occurred. Every interaction with the cloud version requires 20 different steps and 12 different screens.

Yvonne
Physical therapist in USA

Very disappointed

Kommentare: Terrible!

It has features for a lot of functionality but it’s is not intuitive is very busy and cluttered we don’t have a web based version so it’s not mobile or accessible for the providers.

It’s just a disaster, I hate charting on it and if it hadn’t been so cotton picking expensive we could change to something else but the clinic own doesn’t want to because of the investment already in this lousy software. Not that isn’t made by brilliant people I am sure it is. But I need something more flexible attractive and modern looking, and and without all the studies glitches it’s impossible to go back and correct anything properly. We have some troubles with the scheduling and chart notes the plethora of options is really it’s down fall because inevitably you miss something that jacks up the whole process and no one can figure out how to fix it. Also it’s useless for PTs. Web PT is way better and Jane would be even better - it’s nice and clean looking and more usually friendly for providers and patients

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your candid feedback about ChiroTouch. We sincerely apologize for the experience you've had with our team. We are working diligently to respond to all requests and assist our customers in a timely manner. We would love to speak with you further and understand how we can help - please contact us at customersupport@chirotouch.com. Thank you.

Abraham
Clinic director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Chirotouch Cloud is not a functional software

Kommentare: Very, very, bad. We originally set this up for two clinics paying for additional providers but the billing system is so poor that we elected not to as we are having a lot of trouble getting paid with chirotouch cloud and they wont let us remove the additional providers that we cant use. Our company acquired one that was on the server based version of chirotouch, after switching the employees who had been on the server based version for years have almost quite because this product has been so difficult to work with and the customer support and lack of training provided is so bad.

There is nothing about this product that my staff or I likes. The system is extremely slow and lag when trying too move from screen to screent. It does not have many of the functional features that it needs. Theirs is no AR report. End of day reports only work some of the time. The first 3 months of having the system we were unable to bill and struggled to get anyone from customer service to help us. Customer service is non existent and if you do actually get to talk to someone they point us to a pre-created video that doesnt help. I have since been assigned to a manager that provides false promises about the problems with this software that takes days to weeks respond(which is at least an improvement from the customer services we had been dealing with).

Customer support, billing, the nonfunctional nature of the entire software system

Dawn
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We have used Chirotouch for almost 6 years now.

Kommentare: Increased collections, improved DR notes, less hassle from insurance companies.

I love the text reminders, the billing function, The ability to create notes and internal reminders, color coding of scheduler....

Often there are things that I want the system to do, like create new patient files (folders) from the scheduler OR change a provider from the scheduler OR create a note from the schedule that the system can not currently do.... it makes our staff very inefficient. Also, not every desktop function is not available for doctors on the IPADS... particularly the DX posting function while in the note. Also, printing statements and superbills for individual doctors without changing settings is also cumbersome and inefficient. Lastly, ALL of the new functions that you are coming out with that we have to pay EXTRA to use. That is terrible for you to do so. We dropped our money or just the software, pay multiple yearly maintenance fees, and still, you want us to pay more... The new advancements you make should be part of the fees we are already paying. Also, I hate the monthly fee... I liked the yearly fee... you've now created more work for me... with no added value. Lastly and most importantly, keep hiring new help desk, people... it's getting better than last year... which you all know was awful... keep the hiring going. Thanks

Charles
chiropractor in USA

Overall it has been positive. There have been many speed-bumps along the way, but overall its +

Not having to pull files!!! having everything up on one screen is nice. Ability to copy notes and SALT notes is a big help. Being able to customize MACROS is a great feature as well. I like the ability to text message patients with the in touch aspect. I also like having the iPAD capability. Overall it is a smooth system and I do like having it at my office.

I do not like how everything is an add-on. Do you want to be able to verify patients insurance? (well of course you do) Well, that's gonna cost you per month. Do you want to have text message reminders sent to your patients? (of course you do...it cuts down on missed appts.) Well, sorry that is extra too. Basically it feels like you purchase this quite expensive software and then you are nickle and dimed' every month for features that are pretty much necessary. Also I HATE the check in process has a RED and GREEN button for the patient to click on the "Is there any other symptom that the doctor needs to be aware of?" section. ABSOLUTELY HATE THAT THE BUTTONS ARE RED AND GREEN! The general public quickly sees red and green and clicks on the green and then they add another symptom b/c they don't realize what the app is asking. Also it would be nice if you could customize the provider-all-in-one format. So for example, instead of the standard options of "tomorrow" "end of week" "next week" etc. We should be able to put in our own customized clickable options there.

Travis
Receptionist in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Customer Service is Negligent, and can destroy my practice.

Kommentare: Seriously, if you like being messed around with, lied, to, given false apologies, and then not help you, go for it. The system works ok should you never ever have problems that you cant work out yourself. But given how they respond, I'd move on. I'm in the process of convincing my company to drop them as a liability.
That is shuts down. I'd love to say its great, but each part that is nice still has issues. So, I like the front desk and the patient management, but not the checkout area. I like the inventory, except that it has glitches for over 100 items. I like the charge system, except that it doesn't apply properly sometimes.

Their customer service. Their billing made a mistake and turned a payment into a debt. I've had to make the ticket 3 times because it was lost. I've asked for someone to fix it several times, and after getting no help, a manager oh 4-5 times. It has been since august that I cannot print out a correct bill for a patient. IE, the system cant track payments because any given payment can screw up and be un-deleteable. If she ever requires a copy of the records, we will have to hand write corrections or delete and recreate several years of charges. TL;DR Cant process payments correctly, and in 6 months of asking for professional support, I have spoken to a manager once, and it was the update manager who promised me he would personally get someone to call me. That was almost 2 weeks ago.