Über Practice-Web

Eine vollständige Lösung für das Praxismanagement, die auf Microsoft.NET basiert. Lässt sich in alle gängigen Radiografiesysteme integrieren.

Erfahre mehr über Practice-Web

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Practice-Web bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Kenneth S.
Kenneth S.
Practice Manager in USA

Practice-Web .vs. OpenDental .vs. EagleSoft .vs. Denticon

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Texting with in product, newsletters, reviews, smart CallerID add on package, eRx add on.

I find the ease of charting and treatment planning; it is uncomplicated and straightforward! Software support is very personalized, and I rely on the support for problem resolution, upgrades and usage/training.

Lack of “cloud” support, but they add Doctor Portal now which helps

John G.

Dental Management Software

Kommentare: I have been using this software since January 2006 and it has enabled me to be more productive and more efficient and confident in my clinical and business record keeping.

This Dental Management Software is excellent. Comprehensive record keeping that is easy to use. I like how the software is set up with separate modules that are easy to use.

There are so many features that there is a learning curve that takes some time to incorporate all the potential features of this software.

vor 6 Monaten

Thanks so much for your kind words, Dr. G! We appreciate your loyalty all these years and are thrilled Practice-Web has helped boost your production and efficiency! Just an FYI- if anyone on your team is still learning or you onboard someone new, we have a wealth of training videos in the Resources section of Practice-Web.com and also on our YouTube channel (they're grouped into playlists by job area there too). We also recommend following us on other social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn), as we share a lot of tips and how-tos there as well. And, as you know, support is always just a call or email away! The team is happy to walk you or your staff through any areas that are unclear. :)

George K.
Dentist/Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Wouldn't change it for any other program

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Very easy to use and way more features than we need.

Initially the graphics. They have greatly improved since then and now it looks great.

Nicholas F.
President in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The downs of Practice Web

Kommentare: None, there are countless unresolved issues that we are having on a daily basis.

Really nothing...way to many issues in using it!

Not user friendly and their training was totally inadequate to understand how to implement it into our practice!!

vor 9 Monaten

We appreciate your loyalty to DataTeam DDS and we strive to make the transition to Practice-Web as smooth as possible for our Datateam clients. We provided your office with over 8 hours of training and made sure to follow up with your team regular post training to make sure any questions were answered. Please note that if you have any unanswered questions or unresolved concerns our technical support team will be happy to help.

Vincent A.

Practice-web review.

Kommentare: Overall we are pleased enough to wish to remain with the company.

Not terribly expensive like some of the other opportunistic and abusive companies. Good tech support. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is far and away the best in the company. She’s the most knowledgeable and capable of solving issues effectively and efficiently. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] are good too-better than the rest but not as good as [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

The updates are difficult and disruptive. Also the add on modules like texting, emailing, patient scheduling, and patient/practice portals get disrupted with each update and need to be proactively reset. This takes many calls and time.

Fernando C.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

LIVING WITH PRACTICE WEB.

Kommentare: Because information is available save some time , Insurance coverage, max allowances , procedures unscheduled, and if you sign for support the team would be there for you when need it.

Chart is easy to customized to specific patient needs and findings. All the modules are interconnected and operation becomes flowless. Information is just one click away.

I'll like to be able to send pictures/ x-rays within the referral forms.

vor 12 Monaten

Thanks for your kind words! There is a way to have images on referral slips. Call 800.845.9379 (opt 2) when you have a moment and our Support Team will walk you through it. Medcohere (our referral management Smart Tool) provides the functionality as well.

Gundong L.
Doctor in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good support everytime I need it.

5 letztes Jahr

It is simple easy to use. Have most of the functions I need to run my dental office

There still are some bugs that needs to be fixed. no Major problems

vor 12 Monaten

Your review made our day! We're constantly updating Practice-Web to add new functionality and rigorously test before each release. If you feel that a feature is not functioning properly, please contact our support and we'll be happy to help!

Hortencia A.
Office Manager in USA

Very Satisfied with Software

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, our experience with practice web has been a positive one.

Practice Web software is very easy to use. I love how easy it is to schedule appointments. I also like the fact that we are able to send out text messages to our patients to remind them of their upcoming appointments or any questions we might have. The billing and charting are also very easy to use. Over all we are extremely happy with this software.

what we liked least is that at times if the software is not up to date it will lag or freeze.

Upen P.
Dds in USA

Best software

Kommentare: Great

Easy to use and navigate and learn and improve quickly

Too many updates, but when done it’s good.

Hamed G.
Dr in USA

Best Dental Software

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Excellent support. It has improved my practice running smoothly and increase productivity.

Overall ease of use and navigating around the software

I have been using the practice web for over 2 years and yet found any features that i do not like. It is a great Dental software.

Kenneth L.

Practice-Web

Kommentare: I use Practice-Web for all insurance, accounting, and basic practice management related functions. During this CoViD-19 pandemic, I've used the texting and emailing of forms to minimize the use of paper.

I was familiar with it, since I had a free version of one of the earlier editions. It met most of my needs at the time, and offered upgrades for future needs. It allows a link to Dentimax X-Ray software, and is somewhat customizable. Like most dental practice management software, the basic functions are relatively easy to use, but does require some time to remember what all of the functions are and where to find them.

Some features are not fully or easily customizable. Someone without more advanced computer experience couldn't use some of the features. Although link to Dentimax software opens the program to a specific patient, it sometimes gets the wrong patient, and doesn't upload images automatically. All images most be uploaded manually. Some features, like texting and emailing from Practice-Web, don't always work. Customer support rep says if I pay for an additional upgrade, it might work better. In order to use some features, some security features must be disabled.

vor 11 Monaten

Thanks for your kind words and for choosing Practice-Web all these years! We work hard to make sure dentists like you can maximize the value of Practice-Web with our production and revenue-boosting tools. Most of what you've mentioned can be solved by our friendly Support Team. The x-ray issue, for example, is usually because an assistant or hygienist might have added a patient directly into your imaging software instead of using Practice-Web's built-in bridge. If your imaging software lets you to edit the patient number, we can easily fix that! For texting, we replaced our older service (that required you to input the phone carriers and is no longer supported by many of them as of 2019) with an amazing new texting service. Now you can do automated appointment confirmations, reminders, recalls, marketing, two-way texting and much more right from within Practice-Web! We're happy to give you a FREE 30-day trial. We'll be in touch very soon!

Maria R.
Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Most incredible customer support team

Kommentare: I love practice web. I so happy with my purchase.

The software is very easy to use and includes everything needed for compliance purposes.

Not having the option to edit the price and cost of procedures in an excel (Microsoft) format is a bit laborsome when you have to adjust pricing after a treatment plan has already been entered. At the moment, if I need to edit the cost of a procedure, I have to open each procedure entered and adjust the price individually. It would be great if we can adjust the pricing on a procedure without having to click and open each procedure.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you so much for your kind words!!! It means a lot. We're thrilled you're thriving with Practice-Web and glad the Support team is delivering great service. For the procedure fees question, you can update several procedure fees very quickly at once in the Procedure Code List in Practice-Web. Our support team reached out to you to demo this, but please call us at 800.845.9379 for help today. We look forward to helping you thrive!

Cudick A.
owner in USA

software update

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I am a very satisfied customer, today 1/7/2021 I [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped me update my practice web software. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very knowledgeable and patient, he guided me thru all the process succesfully. Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

It is user friendly, not too expensive, superb technical support like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

I dont have any issues with this software, we all like it at the office.

vor 12 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your feedback on the affordability and power of Practice-Web! We shared your review with the Support Team and it made our day!

Shikha B.
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best dental office software

Kommentare: My overall experience is very good and it’s very easy to use. Their monthly support system is also excellent I highly recommend to use their monthly support.

I have been using Practice-Web for my dental office needs! I started using this software in 2008 and we have been upgrading our office to the latest version 20.3 today. This software is very friendly and easy to use. Over the years I had multiple staff come and go and they were easily trained to use this software. The software continues to change and improve with new features that are very helpful. The most liked part of the software is the ease to use of this software.

This software is very difficult not to like. It doesn’t have too many flaws. The only thing that was a problem had to do with HMO insurances however even that I learned to work with the program since HMO insurances wasn’t a big part of my practice.

Gretchen K.
office manager in USA

Practice Web

Kommentare: They are always there when we need them. They are great!

You can customize it to your own needs. We are pediatric dental group and there are some features that we use to adapt to what we need from the software.

That is does not participate with more insurance companies on 'real time' eligibility

vor 7 Monaten

Thanks for your kind words, Gretchen! We're thrilled Practice-Web is helping your pediatric office thrive and glad you're feeling well supported! Real-time eligibility is a service provided by your clearinghouse integrated in Practice-Web. If your current clearinghouse isn't meeting your needs, give us a call at 800.845.9379 to see if we can find a better fit.

Marie K.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

best value for the money

Kommentare: I do like it very much and I recommend it to collegue if they are looking for dental management soft ware.

Good supporting and user friendly and constant improving

I wish I have recall reminder with text version.

vor 11 Monaten

Thanks for your kind words! We're glad you're pleased with the value Practice-Web provides. We do offer text message reminders as part of pwConnect. You'll find info on it by visiting the "Smart Tools" section of our site and viewing "Automated Text Reminders." Here's a direct link: https://www.practice-web.com/smart-tools/automated-text-reminders You can sign up for it via our website by visiting the "Pricing" page or, if you have questions, call 800.845.9379 and select option 1 to reach our sales department when you have a moment.

Jyoti C.
President in USA

Awesome support

5 letztes Jahr

Multifunctional software that integrates with other applications

Some minor issues that we need to go around

Vahe K.
Owner Dentist in USA

Simple and Efficient

Kommentare: Very good. Support team is very good and always ready to help.

Very easy to use. Simplifies any task you need it to. Also that i can customize almost everything. Very good product

There isnt anything that i can mention that i dislike about the software

vor 9 Monaten

We're thrilled Practice-Web's customizations and streamlined workflows are helping you thrive! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts- it means a lot!

Lee N.
office manager in USA

Very Pleased

Kommentare: user friendly. very pleased overall.

The customer service team and technical support are amazing

Nothing that couldn't be modified.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you so much for your kind words! So glad Practice-Web is helping you thrive! We shared this with the team and it made our day. :)

Jeff H.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I have been impressed with the thought put into this software.

Kommentare: It allowed me to integrate my accounting and patient chart into a seamless unit.

I have been able to make it make it mold to my practice style. Support has been great. It allows me to locate the needed information easily. With some thought, I have it set up so that hopefully, we will not over look important information.

There are things I would change but that's just because I want the software to behave exactly the way I want it to. That's not going to happen with any software, but Practice Web has listened to my ideas and the ones they consider universal enough, they have accommodated.

Amer S.

Satisfied

Kommentare: very satisfied

user friendly, we all like using it, easy to learn and use. Now, you have got more staff, so when we call , we have a representative answering us and taking care of us immediately, we don't have to leave a message and wait for someone to call us back!

can't think of anything , we are satisfied !

vor 12 Monaten

Thanks so much! We're thrilled you and your team are enjoying Practice-Web and glad the extra Support we've added to keep up with our growth is delivering as expected. We shared your feedback with the team and this sincerely made our day!

Madelon M.
General Dentist in USA

Practice-Web vs. Dentrix.

Kommentare: I've been using Practice Web for many years. Prior to purchasing it, I looked at several Dental Practice Management software options. Some high-powered and costly with brand-name recognition. I just couldn't justify the cost and upgrade/add-on/warranty/support costs for my needs. And frankly, I liked the flow of PW better than some of these other programs. Bigger doesn't mean better. Practice-Web just works. You and staff can learn it in a day. Best decision I've made.
M. Murphy, DMD -- Scarsdale, NY

Ease of use. Great graphics. Very few clicks to complete a task.

The name. People confuse it with Practice-Works.

Monica D.
Front Office in USA

survey

ease & consumer almost friendly & software support

had a learning curve, but always PW is available for support

vor 12 Monaten

We're thrilled you're enjoying the upgrade to Practice-Web! We shared your review with the Support Team and it made our day!

Robert R.

Love this software

Kommentare: This software has been a live saver for my office

Been a Practice-Web customer for a few years now I still amazed about the great customer support.

No complaints, and any problem that has happened since I started working with the software I’ve been able to fixed really quick

Mayra P.
Office Manager in USA

Great Sofware

Kommentare: Practice-web has been a great program to us for the last 8 years, we look forward to seeing what it will it do in the future.

The software is easy to use and the help when something does not work properly is fast.

Sometimes things don't work as we'd like them to, for example, the texting feature. But we get help right away about these issues,