Practice-Web Erfahrungen

Über Practice-Web

Eine vollständige Lösung für das Praxismanagement, die auf Microsoft.NET basiert. Lässt sich in alle gängigen Radiografiesysteme integrieren.

Erfahre mehr über Practice-Web

Easy to use and not too expensive. Very simple to navigate.

Customization of some features like sheets and documentation are difficult for those with limited computer experience.

Bewertungen zu Practice-Web

4,9

Practice-Web hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 55 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Hast du Practice-Web bereits verwendet?

Practice Manager in USA

Practice-Web .vs. OpenDental .vs. EagleSoft .vs. Denticon

Kommentare: Texting with in product, newsletters, reviews, smart CallerID add on package, eRx add on.

I find the ease of charting and treatment planning; it is uncomplicated and straightforward! Software support is very personalized, and I rely on the support for problem resolution, upgrades and usage/training.

Lack of “cloud” support, but they add Doctor Portal now which helps

letzten Monat

Thanks so much for your kind words, Ken! We're glad the Dentist Portal is fulfilling your needs for now and thrilled your practice is maximizing production and revenue with our Smart Tools. If you're not already connected with us on our new cloud-based offering, please call us at 800.845.9379 or email sales@practice-web.com, so we can get you the details. It literally gives you full access to the full practice management software on any device from anywhere (no portal or special apps needed) and comes fully loaded with texting and a variety of other tools already included.

Dental Management Software

Kommentare: I have been using this software since January 2006 and it has enabled me to be more productive and more efficient and confident in my clinical and business record keeping.

This Dental Management Software is excellent. Comprehensive record keeping that is easy to use. I like how the software is set up with separate modules that are easy to use.

There are so many features that there is a learning curve that takes some time to incorporate all the potential features of this software.

letztes Jahr

Thanks so much for your kind words, Dr. G! We appreciate your loyalty all these years and are thrilled Practice-Web has helped boost your production and efficiency! Just an FYI- if anyone on your team is still learning or you onboard someone new, we have a wealth of training videos in the Resources section of Practice-Web.com and also on our YouTube channel (they're grouped into playlists by job area there too). We also recommend following us on other social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn), as we share a lot of tips and how-tos there as well. And, as you know, support is always just a call or email away! The team is happy to walk you or your staff through any areas that are unclear. :)

DENTIST in USA

Practice-Web

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I have been using Practice-Web regularly since 2007, and it has satisfied all of my management issues. As my needs have expanded, I have been able to use more of the features included with the software.

Comprehensive software program that handles all of my dental office management needs.

letzten Monat

Thank you so much for your kind words, doctor! We appreciate your loyalty over the years and are honored to help you thrive! Sheets are fantastic in that they enable you to customize your patient forms to suit your practice, but since most offices don't create and update forms often, it can seem like a process. As you know, however, our Support team is always happy to help make adjustments to your forms or help you create new ones. Feel free to reach out to us at 800.845.9379 (opt 2) or support@practice-web.com if you'd like assistance. Thanks!

NICHOLAS
President in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The downs of Practice Web

Kommentare: None, there are countless unresolved issues that we are having on a daily basis.

Really nothing...way to many issues in using it!

Not user friendly and their training was totally inadequate to understand how to implement it into our practice!!

letztes Jahr

We appreciate your loyalty to DataTeam DDS and we strive to make the transition to Practice-Web as smooth as possible for our Datateam clients. We provided your office with over 8 hours of training and made sure to follow up with your team regular post training to make sure any questions were answered. Please note that if you have any unanswered questions or unresolved concerns our technical support team will be happy to help.

Upendra
DDS in USA

Excellent Software

Kommentare: great solid american company

Easy to use and configure. great customer service and up to date

not cloud based at the time of installation

letzten Monat

Thank you for your kind words and loyalty over the years, doctor! We're thrilled you've found Practice-Web easier to use than Dentrix and that you appreciate the customizability of the software. I shared your feedback with the team and it made their day!

George
Dentist/Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Wouldn't change it for any other program

Very easy to use and way more features than we need.

Initially the graphics. They have greatly improved since then and now it looks great.

letzten Monat

Thank you for your kind words and loyalty, doctor! We're thrilled you find the software robust and easy to use and that you like the graphic enhancements!

Victor
Office manager in USA

Pros and Cons

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Easy to use and not too expensive. Very simple to navigate

Sometimes support is quite difficult to deal with. The support fee is quite high.

letzten Monat

I forwarded your feedback on pricing and support to our leadership team - we always strive to provide the best possible experience and know that costs are a major concern for practices. Our Support pricing is one of the lowest in the industry today, if not the least expensive option. It also comes with things you don't find elsewhere, including free software upgrades, unlimited technical assistance, online patient forms, and dentist and patient portals. Support usually pays for itself in efficiency and training savings because of this. To help you maximize the productivity and revenue-boosting benefits of your technical support and Practice-Web software, please call our support team at 800.845.9379 (option 2) as soon as possible to schedule a complimentary training.

Steve
Dentiat in USA

Dental software

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Solid company

Easy to use.. exact . Support very good

Nothing missing good system .support excellent

vor 2 Wochen

Thanks so much for your kind words, doctor! We're thrilled Practice-Web is saving you money, the software is helping you thrive, and that Support has been taking good care of you!

richard
dentist-owner in USA

Long time satisfied user

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Happy for many years. Being a smaller company, have worked with almost the same technicians. Also, have multiple practices, they were able to work out a reduced payment plan.

I think it is easy to learn; I have a small office and the entire staff is able to understand and use it.

A problem with filing insurance charges, then later the patient tells us that it was changed prior to that appt. Unable to use the new insurance with the no longer one out. How to reject the previous plan and forward same procedures to new plan.

letzten Monat

Thanks so much for your kind words, doctor! I shared your feedback with the team and it made their day! We're glad you've found the software affordable and easy to integrate into your practices. I believe your insurance concern was already addressed, but if you need further assistance, please give us a call at 800.845.9379 (opt 2) or email us at support@practice-web.com. Thanks!

Sheryl
Office Manager in USA

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Always great customer service and support!

The ease of the system. Very easy to maneuver all aspects of the program.

We don't have any issues at this time. Nothing bad to say.

letzten Monat

Thank you for your kind words and loyalty! We're thrilled you've had good experiences with software, service, and support. I shared your feedback with the team and it totally made their day!!!

Fernando
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

LIVING WITH PRACTICE WEB.

Kommentare: Because information is available save some time , Insurance coverage, max allowances , procedures unscheduled, and if you sign for support the team would be there for you when need it.

Chart is easy to customized to specific patient needs and findings. All the modules are interconnected and operation becomes flowless. Information is just one click away.

I'll like to be able to send pictures/ x-rays within the referral forms.

Antwort von Practice-Web

Thanks for your kind words! There is a way to have images on referral slips. Call 800.845.9379 (opt 2) when you have a moment and our Support Team will walk you through it. Medcohere (our referral management Smart Tool) provides the functionality as well.

Shikha
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best dental office software

Kommentare: My overall experience is very good and it’s very easy to use. Their monthly support system is also excellent I highly recommend to use their monthly support.

I have been using Practice-Web for my dental office needs! I started using this software in 2008 and we have been upgrading our office to the latest version 20.3 today. This software is very friendly and easy to use. Over the years I had multiple staff come and go and they were easily trained to use this software. The software continues to change and improve with new features that are very helpful. The most liked part of the software is the ease to use of this software.

This software is very difficult not to like. It doesn’t have too many flaws. The only thing that was a problem had to do with HMO insurances however even that I learned to work with the program since HMO insurances wasn’t a big part of my practice.

letzten Monat

Thanks for your kind words and loyalty all these years, Dr. B! We're always looking for new ways to enhance Practice-Web and are thrilled our upgraded features are helping you thrive even more! We're glad you and your team find the software easy to use as well. It sounds like your issue with HMOs was resolved through training, but if you need further assistance, our Support team is happy to help. Just call 800.845.9379, option 2. We also have a large catalog of training videos on YouTube for refreshers and self-guided learning.

Maria
Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Most incredible customer support team

Kommentare: I love practice web. I so happy with my purchase.

The software is very easy to use and includes everything needed for compliance purposes.

Not having the option to edit the price and cost of procedures in an excel (Microsoft) format is a bit laborsome when you have to adjust pricing after a treatment plan has already been entered. At the moment, if I need to edit the cost of a procedure, I have to open each procedure entered and adjust the price individually. It would be great if we can adjust the pricing on a procedure without having to click and open each procedure.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for your kind words!!! It means a lot. We're thrilled you're thriving with Practice-Web and glad the Support team is delivering great service. For the procedure fees question, you can update several procedure fees very quickly at once in the Procedure Code List in Practice-Web. Our support team reached out to you to demo this, but please call us at 800.845.9379 for help today. We look forward to helping you thrive!

Anthony

Practice-Web Practice Management Software

Kommentare: Overall, we are very pleased with Practice-Web.

This open-source software does everything we need for our daily operations, and now allows us to e-prescribe as well. The support team is always helpful, and everyone at the company, from the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] on down the chain has been a pleasure to work with.

The integration process was tricky, and a bit complex, but once done, performs well. Integration with prior data sets was the biggest challenge.

letzten Monat

Thanks for your kind words, doctor! We shared this feedback with the team and it made their day. Very glad to hear your conversion from Data Team went smoothly and that Practice-Web's modern features like email, texting, and e-prescribing are helping boost your production and thrive!

Gundong
Doctor in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good support everytime I need it.

It is simple easy to use. Have most of the functions I need to run my dental office

There still are some bugs that needs to be fixed. no Major problems

Antwort von Practice-Web

Your review made our day! We're constantly updating Practice-Web to add new functionality and rigorously test before each release. If you feel that a feature is not functioning properly, please contact our support and we'll be happy to help!

Anthony
Administrator/Owner in USA

Essential Office Helper

Customer service available to help ease the integration into the office dental practice. Software has a large array of tasks to utilize.

Not all tasks are intuitive. A few times customer service had to circle back to help with a problem or challenge.

letzten Monat

Thank you for sharing your feedback, doctor! We're glad the power of the software and service are helping your practice thrive. Transitioning from a bare-bones legacy practice management software to one that can do more to help your practice improve production and revenue is certainly a change of pace, but we do have lots of training videos and a user guide available 24/7, plus our team is happy to help walk you through anything as needed. Our Support team isn't just here for technical resolutions we want to make sure you're getting maximum value. Please don't hesitate to call or email Support at 800.845.9379 (opt. 2) or email support@practice-web.com anytime you or your team needs a walkthrough.

Vincent

Practice-web review.

Kommentare: Overall we are pleased enough to wish to remain with the company.

Not terribly expensive like some of the other opportunistic and abusive companies. Good tech support. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is far and away the best in the company. She’s the most knowledgeable and capable of solving issues effectively and efficiently. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] are good too-better than the rest but not as good as [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

The updates are difficult and disruptive. Also the add on modules like texting, emailing, patient scheduling, and patient/practice portals get disrupted with each update and need to be proactively reset. This takes many calls and time.

letzten Monat

Thanks, Dr. A! We're glad your practice is thriving with Practice-Web and thrilled our Support team is living up to its mission. I believe our Support team already followed up with you about your concern with updates, but if you require further assistance, please give us a call at 800.845.9379 or email us at support@practice-web.com. Thanks!

cudick
owner in USA

software update

Kommentare: I am a very satisfied customer, today 1/7/2021 I [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped me update my practice web software. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very knowledgeable and patient, he guided me thru all the process succesfully. Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

It is user friendly, not too expensive, superb technical support like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

I dont have any issues with this software, we all like it at the office.

Antwort von Practice-Web

Thank you for sharing your feedback on the affordability and power of Practice-Web! We shared your review with the Support Team and it made our day!

Hortencia
Office Manager in USA

Very Satisfied with Software

Kommentare: Overall, our experience with practice web has been a positive one.

Practice Web software is very easy to use. I love how easy it is to schedule appointments. I also like the fact that we are able to send out text messages to our patients to remind them of their upcoming appointments or any questions we might have. The billing and charting are also very easy to use. Over all we are extremely happy with this software.

what we liked least is that at times if the software is not up to date it will lag or freeze.

letzten Monat

Thanks for your kind words, Hortencia! We're thrilled you've found the software easy to use and glad that the integrated texting is helping boost production and efficiency for your office.

Kalpana

Practice Web

Kommentare: Very very very Satisfied!

Very Very User friendly, integrates with other apps easily, platform adapts to new upgrades easily (like win 11), lately adding customer support team members makes it easy to get support, even if you don't leave a message for support team they will call you from Caller ID. List goes on

We are not very demanding practice and so can't think of anything

letzten Monat

Thanks so much for your kind words, doctor! I shared your review with the team and it made their day! I wanted to follow up with you about your review but couldn't identify which practice you're associated with. Please give us a call at 800.845.9379 (opt 1) or email us at sales@practice-web.com and help us connect the dots so we can be sure we're giving accolades to the right people. Thanks!

Gretchen
office manager in USA

Practice Web

Kommentare: They are always there when we need them. They are great!

You can customize it to your own needs. We are pediatric dental group and there are some features that we use to adapt to what we need from the software.

That is does not participate with more insurance companies on 'real time' eligibility

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your kind words, Gretchen! We're thrilled Practice-Web is helping your pediatric office thrive and glad you're feeling well supported! Real-time eligibility is a service provided by your clearinghouse integrated in Practice-Web. If your current clearinghouse isn't meeting your needs, give us a call at 800.845.9379 to see if we can find a better fit.

MARIE
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

best value for the money

Kommentare: I do like it very much and I recommend it to collegue if they are looking for dental management soft ware.

Good supporting and user friendly and constant improving

I wish I have recall reminder with text version.

Antwort von Practice-Web

Thanks for your kind words! We're glad you're pleased with the value Practice-Web provides. We do offer text message reminders as part of pwConnect. You'll find info on it by visiting the "Smart Tools" section of our site and viewing "Automated Text Reminders." Here's a direct link: https://www.practice-web.com/smart-tools/automated-text-reminders You can sign up for it via our website by visiting the "Pricing" page or, if you have questions, call 800.845.9379 and select option 1 to reach our sales department when you have a moment.

Jyoti
President in USA

Awesome support

Multifunctional software that integrates with other applications

Some minor issues that we need to go around

Vahe
Owner Dentist in USA

Simple and Efficient

Kommentare: Very good. Support team is very good and always ready to help.

Very easy to use. Simplifies any task you need it to. Also that i can customize almost everything. Very good product

There isnt anything that i can mention that i dislike about the software

letztes Jahr

We're thrilled Practice-Web's customizations and streamlined workflows are helping you thrive! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts- it means a lot!

Lee
office manager in USA

Very Pleased

Kommentare: user friendly. very pleased overall.

The customer service team and technical support are amazing

Nothing that couldn't be modified.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for your kind words! So glad Practice-Web is helping you thrive! We shared this with the team and it made our day. :)