Über UKG Pro

Anbieter von umfassenden strategischen Lösungen für ein Personal-, Gehalts- und Talentmanagement in der Cloud.

Erfahre mehr über UKG Pro

The layout on the main dashboard is so easy to use and easy to understand. I've been able to find anything I need quickly and managing my benefits and payroll couldn't be easier.

You can not configure the application for candidate experience. Terrible implementation and testing and deployment process.

Bewertungen zu UKG Pro

4,0

UKG Pro hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 586 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du UKG Pro bereits verwendet?

Anthony
Anthony
Business Development
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great payroll software as an alternative to QB

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Ashley
Ashley
HRIS Administrator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

What's not to love here?

Kommentare: I've been using UltiPro for nearly 8 years now and the service is amazing. I love the people and the tenure is long at this company. I like working with the same folks sometimes as we develop a friendship. They are open to feedback and are responsive and I really like how they take their time to help you understand your request is being met.

I like the ease of use of the tool. It's user friendly and there's so much you can do in the software. UltiPro is always finding new ways of making their tool better and I love that part.

What do I like least about this is that there's not an assigned payroll specialist to a company.. Even if the option is to pay extra per year to have one. If we have a payroll person who needs help or they resign and we are left payroll person-less, it would be nice to have a designated person to assist... Only other thing I didn't like the most is that the Performance Management module isn't as customizable as I'd like... would love the option to make all items editable and the option to remove/hide certain drop downs, etc..

Katrina
Katrina
Human Resources Generalist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

UKG is an excellent tool for managing employees

Kommentare: Recruiting from a wider pool of candidates has been made easier by the system's seamless integration. This program has helped facilitate a steady stream of qualified applicants, which has decreased the cost per employee and shortened the time to recruit.

UKG is used for personnel record keeping in my company. To wit: data backup, payroll processing, tax preparation, employee onboarding, and regulatory education. We integrated UKG with our payroll systems and created an easy-to-use portal for employees and management.

Some systems require lengthy builds and troubleshooting to integrate with. There is room for improvement in how healthcare EMR systems and time management are integrated. There may be a delay in page refresh rates as a result of increased personalization of employee landing pages.

Vanessa
Director HRIS in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

UKG Pro Review

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Cost, their modules, integrations with other systems, the look/feel, user-friendliness of the modules, their security platform, user interface experience, global support and overall organization.

At the time, we wanted to go with their Ulit-Time Mgmt for timesheets, but they were in the midst of sunsetting that module, so we were forced to move to their Ulti Time and Attendance module. Other than that minor hiccup, there is nothing else that I dislike about UKG Pro.

Nathan
Maintenance tech in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

There is no actual support

1,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I don't get how you can have an app like this and not have a direct line to a support team.

Nothing as there's no difference between the old app we used and the new one

They have no direct support for the company. Never had any real issues till they "upgraded" to the "pro" version. My password expired went to make a new one and it doesn't recognize my current one which is needed to make a new one. The app new app runs super slow compared to the old one. No clue why they would even change apps when they are pretty much the exact same setup.

letzten Monat

Hi Nathan, thank you so much for reaching out. We are sorry you are having this experience and would like to find a way to help. Please reach out to us at feedback@ukg.com.

Matthew
Assistant Controller in USA
Landwirtschaft, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

UKG Pro The Way to Go?

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

We switched to UKG as they were able to provide us with a more robust payroll and timekeeping system in combination with UKG Workforce/Dimensions. In particular we needed the scheduling functionality that Dimensions offered.

The basic functionality of the system is fairly intuitive, but once you move away from the basic functionality of the system it gets complex and requires a lot of training through the UKG University or monkeying around to figure out. Some of their documentation is outdated. You can tell that some parts of the system were built quick and dirty to get the job done, but lack quality control. For example, there are some fields that you can't see unless you go into the edit view. Support is helpful, though for non urgent matters can be slow at times. We bank with a smaller bank and UKG is not set up to work well with them.

Joanne
Manager HR Applications in Kanada
Papier & forstwirtschaftliche Erzeugnisse, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

UKG Great Wholistic Product

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Great! UKG is a modern comprehensive HRIS that delivers everything you need and more. Free learning is also a bonus

Great support, free learning, very easy to use! UKG has a module for almost everything and if not is able to integrate easily.

Not all but some of the add on modules integration is poor and troublesome (People Doc).

Nancy
Director, Benefits in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Director, Benefits

Kommentare: Overall is good and easy to use. Integrated modules

Platform is easy to use, and different modules available.

reporting capability. Have to depend on having someone create custom BI Reports each time.

Traci
Sr. Director, People Operations in USA
Internet, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

UKG Pro does everything you need, if you put in the effort.

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I have been pleasantly surprised with UKG Pro. I have experience with a wide variety of tools and I can confidently say that UKG Pro is at the top of my list with a good balance of affordability, ease of administration, and features/modules.

UKG Pro is a cost effective HCM that provides all bells and whistles...and let's you create bells and whistles of your own (aka configured fields). You can administer it internally without a dedicated engineer and if you are creative enough, you can do some pretty interesting things with it. The options to connect to other systems that leverage HR data is fantastic...and with some many choices, you can make just about any connection happen...

There are a few areas that I think are lacking, a main one being user interface. The UI is outdated and honestly, a bit overwhelming for infrequent users. I also have the experience of getting excited about implementing a new feature/module only to find some serious limitations (ex. HR Service Delivery does not update the Core data base so you have dual entry issues which is the bane of my existence)

Contessa
Finance and Payroll Administrator in USA
Museen & Institutionen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Company & Software

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Our company still have areas of UKG Pro that are not being fully utilized. However, we hope to work closely with our UKG team in the future in order to use all the various functions of the system. I've only been working with our company for over a year, but I have had a good experience with working within the software. I've noticed that submitting cases online sometimes takes longer to receive a response. However, when I call in with an issue, the UKG service team has always been friendly and has been able to resolve my problem.

Our company likes UKG Pro because it is an all-inclusive product from hiring our employees, paying our employees, goal-setting, reviews, learning opportunities, and everything in between. We like that all our employees information is housed in one software.

There are certain areas of UKG Pro that it would be nice to have a process setup to automatically update information on a certain date, such as allocations and local tax changes. We live in Indiana who withholds local taxes as of January 1st. However, when employees move to a different county and submit a new tax form, the request has to be held until the end of the year. We also have several labor allocations that are only for a certain time frame that have to manually updated.

Chuck
Senior HR Systems Administrator in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great customer involvement and appreciation

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

The people. UKG has always had top notch people in support and relationship management. Generally, things work great, and even when things aren't going perfectly, we always feel supported.

The only con I have for UKG right now is the handoff from representative to representative as the support structure is perfected and implemented. We love all of our people, but they change a bit more than I'd like.

Lee
HR Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Review of UltiPro HRIS

Kommentare: UltiPro allowed us to eliminated many tedious and time-consuming processes, streamlining them that improved efficiency - Applicant Tracking, Onboarding, and Performance Management processes have all been greatly enhanced.

The functionality of the system overall - how each module works with each other, and the fact that I can customize it to my needs myself as we change. The ease of use and training are outstanding!

Not having the ability to have multiple company codes assigned to an employee who may be paid different rates in different company codes, but it does not impact a lot of employees and there is a work-around.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

UltiPro just gave up after Kronos purchased them

Kommentare: Kronos uses ticket system for non payroll critical cases. Just closed a case after 9 months. Payed our PA taxes late and reported last 3 qtrs in a row and wanted us to pay the interest charge. UKG refused to address this issue. UKG tweaked system to stopped calculating holiday pay; to stop calculating 403b employer match; to prevent some shift codes to stop calculating.

UltiPro was fine until Kronos purchased them. There are really none since Krones purchased UltiPro. Virtually every week, Krones makes a tweak in their system that adversely affects us.

UKG does not care anymore. The one thing that has improved is UKG support staff have become much better at excuses takes much longer to find solutions. When they tweak their system that causes us to have errors, they act like they don’t understand. Instead of them fixing the issue, they send us highly technical instructions to make our own fixes. They actually outsource the solution to use to fix the problem they created and then when the solution does not work properly, they blame us missing a step.

Peggy
Benefits Specialist in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The Ultimate Software

Kommentare: I have started this year to use the PPACA system which is great! It reduces the manual work involved when the system does it for you. Benefits are great. Looking forward some day to upgrading that to your Prime Benefits. Your Open Enrollment looks cleaner in Prime Benefits.

This software is people-friendly, all inclusive for processes in our departments. The Support is awesome and timely. The education is outstanding with individual one-on-one, webinars, videos and updates. Communication on what's happening at Ultimate Software, what's new, updates, is ever on spot.

I'm still working on understanding the Business Intelligence. It seems complicated.

Melissa
Sr. Generalist in USA
Öl & Energie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ultipro Review

Kommentare: We've had some issues with time and attendance but overall it is doing what we need it to do: employee self service, payroll, benefits admin

We were handheld during the implementation which was great. Compared to our previous system (zuman) there is much for functionality but there are still things UltiPro doesn't have that we need.

It doesn't have a fully functioning org chart that's printable (where you can see the entire organization, not just by each manager)

John Aries
Kronos System Administrator in Kolumbien
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

UKD Dimensions

Kommentare: The company's payroll and timekeeping accuracy has significantly increased since we started UKG Dimensions

The product is easy to use on a user standpoint

The reporting side could be more user friendly as not all have the time to attend trainings.

Natalie
Sr HRMS Analyst in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic all-in-one software

Kommentare: We have reduced paper and gained many efficiencies from reducing manual processes, overall.

User friendly, customer support, learning resources

The compensation module is clunky and so is the time management. We have work arounds but sometimes there is more work involved since they cannot be fully configured to what we need.

Diana
VP of HR in USA
Gastgewerbe, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great solution with a great price for enterprise

Scheduling & labor forecasting, mobile ability, overall look

This is to be determined as we have not implemented the system yet.

Jeanne
HR Manager in USA
Verlagswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

UltiPro is a great investment

Kommentare: We have had a favorable overall experience with UltiPro since going live in October 2016. The support team we have now is incredibly responsive to our requests and the functions in UltiPro have improved the quality of our internal processes. When there have been issues with support, etc. UltiPro has been very quick to resolve the issue. They take client feedback very seriously.

Implementing UltiPro has allowed us to streamline many functions that were performed manually with paper documents. Internal staff transfers, promotions, salary changes, etc. are now handled within the UltiPro system (including approvals) where prior to that, paper forms had to be manually signed off by multiple managers before submitting them to HR for processing. Our benefit enrollment process has moved from an Excel enrollment form to an online enrollment that feeds directly into the payroll system once approved. A goal tracking system for employees has been created in UltiPro that allows employees/managers to create goals, rate them, track them with comments, and then show completion dates. Employees may now access their personnel record in UltiPro and make updates to home address, marital status, dependent/contact info, tax withholding as well as immediate access to W-2 forms and ACA forms. In addition, UltiPro offers an online PTO tracking system where employees can request time off and managers can immediately approve electronically. And, of course, what I like most is the amazing reporting capabilities that UltiPro offers. Besides the hundreds of standard reports already created, I can either edit/modify current reports or create my own report.

This is rather minor, but there are functions I would like to create in UltiPro that I don't have access to do as an Administrator. I must submit them to UltiPro Support Team and some of the functions require an additional cost. It's not a lot, but it's just the principal.

gayle
staffing coodinator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

WD review

I like the Home page with access to whatever you need It's helpful to have the option of using the app for mobile devices Very helpful that staff now have the option of fixing errors on their own time cards

-Staff cannot see completed schedule with all staff -print outs of schedule have multiple duplicates of staff d/t overlap in shift times -My biggest complaint is for example going from a schedule in a specific department to someone's timecard, when you try and go back it takes you to all staff and you have to start over with selecting the department you had been working in. The previous version you could click on the tabs you had open to go back and forth. Very clunky and time consuming -when working on a schedule, you can only see one week at a time where as the previous version you could view a whole month if needed -Only one person can receive alerts or notifications per department -while staff has been trained it is very common that they enter multiple edits, time off requests etc. Duplicate Time off requests cant be removed from the schedule. you can cancel them but then you have an approved time off and a canceled on the same time frame. messy and confusing. -I guess over all the upgrade feels like we went backwards as it takes way more time that it used to navigating through.

Tiffany
HRIS Analyst in USA
Metallabbau, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

UltiPro - Everyone Should Use It!

Kommentare: UltiPro has helped us integrate our 2000+ decentralized workforce into one HR system. We have a lot of HR users in our locations that are resistant to change, but we have been able to prove to them what Ulti can do for them and the time it can save. We use Ulti for HR, Payroll, Benefits, Open Enrollment/Life Events, Recruiting, Onboarding, Performance Management and Time and Attendance. It's great to have all of this in one system, with easily reportable data. As a decentralized workforce, we have many customizations. Ulti can handle all of them with ease. I truly can't say enough good things about the product, and the company.

UltiPro by far has the best customer service and training I've experienced (I've used ADP, Ceridian and SilkRoad products in the past). The system is user friendly and intuitive and customizable to meet our needs. In addition, the company truly cares about customer feedback - and works to implement solutions quickly. It's an all around solid HR system, with many modules that integrate to give you some great functionality and workflow.

I hate to truly list a "con" here as I know Ulti is constantly working to improve their products. I would say though that the Recruiting tool needs continuous ramping up to become a true competitive ATS system. It's working for us now, but we need more from it. The GREAT thing is that every month Ulti is rolling out new features and updates to this module. I'm confident they will continue to enhance this product and make it a great tool for us.

Arun
Creative Designer & Video Editor in Jordanien
Druck, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

An all-inclusive HR package covering all processes, and is backed by excellent support.

Kommentare: UKG Pro offers everything we need within a single attendance and workforce management platform. It provides seamless payroll runs, automates various processes, eliminates the need for paper forms, and ensures compliance with governing bodies' regulations.

UKG Pro truly excels in simplifying payroll and all aspects of HR, from recruiting and timekeeping to careers and benefits. UKG Pro empowers employees to effortlessly track vital information and ensures smooth and quick payroll processing. The system's ease of use and convenient access to required information on a single screen are major advantages. I highly appreciate the level of control and capabilities UKG Pro offers, allowing easy searching and providing a clear focus on driving and achieving goals.

I appreciate how UKG Pro functionality becomes much smoother with familiarity. However, I believe there is room for improvement in the ticketing system. Implementing a feature that allows us to mark up tickets based on priorities would be beneficial, as it would enable the HR team to prioritize and address urgent tickets more effectively.

Anwaltskanzlei, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Basic HR database that isn't very user friendly, robust or customizable.

Kommentare: It works well as a database when your enter data into it and it doesn't do much more.

There is some interesting core functionality but, overall, the product isn't very user-friendly or intuitive, compared to social media tools and enterprise level software like Workday. There are a lot of software limitations as it appears that the tool has multiple separate modules that don't necessarily communicate well with each other, nor is the implementation team familiar with how to best optimize each tool. If you're looking for a basic HR database, where folks input or enter data manually, this might be for you. If you're looking for a robust and intelligent system that can be customized to adapt to employees' needs, this likely isn't the right fit.

The implementation team and support is poor to say the least. Rather than taking a solution-focused approach, where they could help you best utilize the tool and maximize its impact, they simply have you answer a laundry list of questions and they program the tool based on your answers. In my experience, the tool is not incredibly easy to use, not very flexible and, should you need to make modifications, you'll be struggling to do so with the implementation/service team.

Antwort von UKG

Hi there, thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear about your experience. I would love to work with you to see if we can improve your experience with us. If you're interested in my assistance, please email feedback@ultimatesoftware.com. I hope you have a wonderful day and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Architektur & Planung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful, comprehensive system for all of your HR needs

Kommentare: Efficiency and tracking personnel changes

Ultipro has the type of versatility and customization features needed for small and large companies alike. It's highly customizable so that you can use it for all of your HRIS needs. What I like most about Ultipro is the integration across multiple facets. Your employees' files are stored electronically and the permissions you give the employees allow you to use the system to track and approve changes to position, title, pay, benefits and employees can change their address and names, all electronically.

Ultipro's customer service is probably the worst feature as getting anything changed or having to troubleshoot issues can take more time than you have, especially within a large corporation.

Antwort von UKG

Hi there, thank you for your feedback. We're thrilled to hear you enjoy our unified HCM. I do see you have some concerns and just wanted to let you know I have shared them with the team to help us improve. If you have any additional insights you would like to provide, feel free to reach out to feedback@ultimatesoftware.com. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Matthew
Director in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Review

Its east to navigate, intuitive platform, employee engagement with service is easy.

They fail with any tax issue or carrier connection. It is definitely not their wheelhouse, and they always have issues.

Linda
Accountant III (Payroll) in USA
Fundraising, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Functionality and Ease of Use

Kommentare: UKG was easy to learn. The report writer (Analytics) could be a little more user friendly

Payroll processing is the best I have worked with. Very easy to undo a process that did not work correctly.

System can be slower at times. Data entry errors can be difficult to correct at times and may requires assistance from UKG.