Über ThunderTix

Ein integriertes Online-Ticketsystem mit einem Ticketverkauf-Portal für den Verkauf von allgemeinen Tickets und Sitzplatzreservierungen in Echtzeit.

Erfahre mehr über ThunderTix

No matter the size, this product is easily adaptable to fit your parish. The Support Team responded to our questions quickly and helped us get on line quickly.

With 70 tables and 700 seats it has been a little difficult for users to determine available seating by being required to hover over each individual table to see how many seats are left.

Bewertungen zu ThunderTix

4,9

ThunderTix hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 249 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ThunderTix bereits verwendet?

Sergio
Sergio
Quelle: GetApp

Easy Interface. Easy to Setup. Reliable & A+ Professional Customer Service.

Kommentare: I enjoyed the overall experience. What was great about ThunderTix was a combination of two things, dependability and customer service. Whenever I had a question they answered it either by phone or email in a timely manner. They were also very thorough as to what you cannot and could do. With much creativity and flexibility there isn't really much you cannot do with their ticketing system.

It's affordable with its different ticketing plans, and you are not stuck paying an outrageous percentage of your sales. *Customer Service *Dependable *Automated Pre-sale system *Automated Post-sale system *Works on smartphones and tablets with easy. *Promotional tools. *Easy simple buttoning system even low tech Church volunteers of an elderly age were able to operate. *SSL Encryption on their end. *Works with multiple merchant portals

I am not really sure. They seem to even be concerned about quickly changing their system to benefit you from their open customer support page. You can see what the customers complained about, and even how they solved it. It was freaking incredibly risky, but also awesome to see how they fixed it. So if there are issues which I did not experience, they probably won't last too long.

vor 11 Monaten

Sergio, once in a while we read comments like yours, and we are left brimming with pride. Everything you mentioned is a core value to us: responsive, thorough service, ease-of-use, cost-effective pricing, rapid responses to bugs, and attention to the smallest details that make it all possible. Thank you for your excellent rating and for making our day!

Technology Director in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Crash, Boom, Bang! ThunderTix Makes Noise!

Kommentare: For the value, we have found this to be superior for our use. We are very happy so far. On March 14th, our first event goes live. We have tested, tested, and tested. If the system holds up, we will have exactly what we expected...........a great solution for our ticketing.

TTix was one of many ticketing packages that we researched. It was mid-range priced, had a very nice cross platform web based interface. We especially found that the product was easy to use, and when needed, video tutorials were provided. They also have a robust help forum, and a support ticket system that is quick and helpful. They also offer a paid top tier support package that we did not choose. We also liked their pricing structure that allows you to move to a maintenance status for "off times". Lastly, we found that the integration with our current STRIPE account was seamless.

The added costs made us hesitate a bit. For example, reserved seating is a must for our venue. In this package, you must have them create the seating chart for you (at cost). There is a bit of a delay in this process, and other competitors allow you to create your own charts. They also charge for adding Thermal ticket printing. We found that odd but ultimately decided not to offer Thermal ticketing. There is also added costs for using their email marketing.

Antwort von Thunder Data Systems

Thank you, John, for shouting out those accolades for us! Our support staff will certainly love reading your comments. We realize that there are folks that might want to create the charts on their own, and one day we hope to offer that. Our design team is phenomenal, and they talk through the presentations with our clients to ensure we've covered every detail before ticket sales begin. Most of our clients appreciate that hand-holding, but we certainly can look at a self-serve model. The self-serve model will be coming for thermal tickets, so should you decide to add that, you can avail yourself of our designer. (You can design eTickets now.) Again, thank you for the fantastic rating!

Laura
Box Office Manager in USA

Thundertix

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Customer service and internal team are very knowledgable with their product. Great listeners and always looking for improvements in their products.

Customer Service is top notch!! Easy to submit tickets online, and get responses within minutes or few hours. Ease of use. Flexibility of different seating charts. Like the feature voting.

Would like to be able to have one login for both of our sites. We have 2 venues to manage. Requires using 2 different browsers in order to have both logged in at a time.

, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fine but not the best option out there

Kommentare: I feel like the biggest benefit is the price and the customization of the software. I would highly recommend spending quality time on the set-up to ensure you're using it to the best of its ability for your organization.

The customization is really nice -- from show details, customer reminders, and prices. The customer side of things is really clean and well setup.

The navigation can be non-intuitive, but understandable once you get the lay of the land. The biggest issue we've come across is the inability to delete or archive orders. Our group sales processes including deposits were always in jeopardy of getting really messy on the back end. Even leaving notes about orders that you couldn't later update would get irritating for the small space provided.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your great feedback! Since your review, we completely redesigned our entire box office portal! The navigation was completely changed and is much more intuitive than before. You can now enter multiple notes on an order, and they can be both edited and/or deleted! In addition, we made improvements to interlinking wherever possible to make it easier than ever! We truly aim to be the most efficient, time saving software. If you have specific suggestions, I am all ears. You are welcome to write me directly, or you can create a feature request once you're logged in. I'll look forward to hearing from you!

Brienne
Founder in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Incredible support, easy interface for admin & end user, love it!

Kommentare: Incredible. I had explored a few different sites and this one was the easiest to set up, with consistent, kind and useful instructions from the support team with any questions or needs I had. I would strongly recommend to anyone new to ticketing platforms, or to those who want a support team that follows through and cares about your outcomes. I will be continuing to use Thundertix for my client.

The ease of the platform to set up events, have multiple types of tickets, create a donation campaign, collect various reports. Most of all, I found their customer service to be one of the best I have ever encountered. They are kind, knowledgeable, patient, clearly communicate and helped me every step of the way in a stressful time to get the ticketing functions up and running for a client of mine. I adore their skill and incredible support!

While the report options are comprehensive, it is a bit confusing to know what reports will produce what data, and so while I am new to the site, I still have to hunt to figure out which ones I need and how to best display the needed information for tickets, and donations. But i'm learning!

Zach
Community Outreach Manager in USA

Helena History Tour Program Review

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Really positive. I have tried similar services and this platform is a lot more comprehensive, customizable, and helpful for both user and customers.

The ease with which I can setup and manage multiple events. For the most part, any feature I want is customizable which is incredibly helpful for our small organization.

I would like to see the "required verification" to be more customizable. I use this as a liability waiver for our events and sometimes I need the language to be different for one event than the others. To my knowledge, this section located in "checkout options" has limited customizability.

Rick
Ticketing Manager in USA

Great Ticketing Service

Kommentare: Very good fast customer service when you need it, easy set up and operation.

Inexpensive but very good product that is easy to use.

Seating chart creation cost can be expensive if you need to build multiple seating charts.

Stanley
President of the Board in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Early user of Thundertix

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We have had a long relationship with Thundertix. We started using Thundertix before they had set up the fundraising/membership functions. We have always been able to figure out how to make something work, and Thundertix has always been there to add the functionality that we need.

We have used Thundertix for years. I like that Thundertix has improved the number and quality of the services it provides. They have been there for us every time we have had a problem.

During COVID we streamed some of our shows. We could not use Thundertix to sell the streaming tickets. That created a problem for our season ticket holders. Our season ticket holders wanted to use their Flexpass codes to purchase streaming tickets to the shows, and they could not.

Natalie
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ThunderTix is simply the best

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: ThunderTix has done everything we needed a ticketing platform to- and then some. When we discover something that we would like to see integrated, ThunderTix is easy to work with and almost always is able to find a solution or addition to their program. Customer service is always a pleasant experience, fast, helpful.

Ease of use- both by myself the business owner, and also by the patrons purchasing tickets. Social/Google Integrations for advertising

Applying different prices to multiple areas of seating at once- but that has been remedied.

Olga
Darstellende Künste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Thundertix Review from Quincy Music Theatre

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I would definitely keep it. I know the company is always working to improve it, and that adds to my incentive to remain loyal.

It has numerous features that fit our business needs and maintains our customer data in a single place. I have yet to learn all the features and mine this software to its fullest potential.

I had a very hard time setting up Flex Packs. However, it might have to do with the way a previous user set it up.

Kirsten
Office Manager in USA

For the New Employee

Kommentare: The program, for the money, delivers a fantastic product. It is dependable and most of what we want to do with it is available. Also, it is always improving with regular updates that make it even more robust and user-friendly.

As a new employee, I appreciated that, since the previous employee had already loaded it with events, I was up and running from day 1. I could navigate to what I needed and I could sell tickets without too much training. I haven't preloaded and posted a whole season of events yet, but I have added additional performances to existing shows and I've added the occasional event. Once you've done it, it is a fairly simple process. Also, in the short amount of time that I have been using Thundertix I have seen multiple updates and improvements made to the software that were either beneficial for me or they were changes that I could see would be helpful to someone in a slightly different business or industry. The software seems to always be improving.

I don't like the coupon and discount limitations. For example, we can't offer a percent off the entire transaction, without manually discounting the purchase. Also, I am frustrated that I can't just call someone who knows the software well. The FAQ's are extensive, but if you aren't familiar with the vocabulary used within the system, you spend a lot of time trying to figure out what words to use for a successful search.

Antwort von Thunder Data Systems

Hi Kirsten! Thanks for your great feedback about how easy it was to get started with ThunderTix! I wanted to let you know that you can absolutely create a coupon to offer a percent off the entire transaction. Next time you create a coupon, look for the option that says, Select the manner in which your customers should use the coupon and choose, "Limit Usage to Once per Order". We also have a Coupons Video Tutorial that you might find helpful here: https://www.thundertix.com/videos/create-event-coupons/ Our support team is incredibly knowledgable with every facet of the platform, so if you ever have questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us to save time searching through the public support forum. We also offer an option for phone support as an annual add-on to any service plan, if interested.

Gail
President in USA
Fundraising, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Make your life easy and make it easy for your customers.

Kommentare: I love having the ability for customers who want to sign up on line with a credit card can do so. They can leave a message easily and I know when they get an email.

I like after you take a few minutes getting reacquainted (we only use it once a year from Dec- May) it is very easy to navigate. I would not consider myself techi, but you don't have to be.

I would like to have more access to a live agent. When we started using Thundertix in 2014, I was able to place a call and get someone right away. I do not have to wait long to get a reply now, but I am old school and like to talk to someone. I don't like a "ticket" being used for anything that is charged. ie. we have a golf tourn and i am using a "ticket" for golfers. I have tried to figure out how to not have this.

Antwort von Thunder Data Systems

Gail, I'm so happy to hear that find our platform easy to use! We keep two users in mind in everything we do: volunteers who may have little experience with software -- especially if it's only occasional usage, and those mature patrons that didn't grow up with technology. Of course, we offer lots of bells and whistles for the daily user or tech-savvy wizard to delve into such as APIs. We'll never hesitate to pick up the phone for those items that are difficult to convey by phone, or when there significant concerns. For the majority of questions, we provide real human support, and we provide it fast. If you ever feel like you're about to hit your head on the wall, reach out, and let's see if we can connect by phone. I've shared your great feedback with our design and engineering teams, so they recognize the value of what they do! Thank you for delighting us!

Alecia

ThunderTix for the Win

Kommentare: I've been a Thundertix fan and user through at least 10 years and two different nonprofit organizations. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and her staff are phenomenally helpful and personable, and the software itself is always improving. If you think of a useful feature or a shortcut and suggest it to them, it will usually appear shortly - unless they've thought of it first! Thank you Thundertix!

Aside from the user-friendly, easily navigated and well organized features, what I like most about the software is how it anticipates features you need before you even know you need them. The combination of tech support and responsiveness to users' requests makes this software essential for organizations of any type or size. Plus, they have a very active and responsive Facebook presence. And easy integration with our secure ticket purchase system.

ThunderTix is perfect for us, a non-profit in a rural community; our own technology needs to be improved to make the best use of ThunderTix features such as scanning performance attendees' tickets from their smart phones, which is becoming increasingly popular with our audiences.

Antwort von Thunder Data Systems

Love the title of your review, Alecia! "ThunderTix for the Win" is exactly what we aim to do -- help you win back more time with ease-of-use, win more revenue by allowing you to add (or not!) a fee to your tickets, help customers win by keeping any fees low or non-existent, and win more fundraising dollars with automated donations. We have some pointers on how to make scanning work best such as locking down your WIFI to keep it fast for your venue. Thanks for spending the last 10 years with us!

Phil
Box Office Manager in USA
Bildende Kunst, Selbstständig

Great features, functions and capabilities

Kommentare: We are an all-volunteer community theater. Thundertix allows us to concentrate on the performance instead of having to constantly worry about the back office functions. The software made keeping track of advance sales, season tickets and reservations very simple.

The ability to sell tickets to a performance in a variety of ways... season subscriptions, flex passes, gift certificates, multiple price points, discount coupons, "sections of the house".

The biggest challenge to us was that tickets sold "at the venue" were still charged the full rate, even when the customer paid cash. That caused us to not use the software at point of sale, and so our reporting was never clean.

letztes Jahr

Phil, I can tell that you are a professional in the theatre space, because your needs are exactly why we've tailored our platform for the arts. Did you know that you can add a fee specific for those patrons arriving at the box office that might be a bit higher than if they self-serve online? Processing orders online and at the box office in the system helps conserve all date around your patrons in one place (gift cards, concession sales, and donations). We provide this feature to help you encourage customers to purchase ahead. This helps save box office staff time, ushers them into the door quickly (with opportunities for food and beverage upsells), and helps you collect revenues in advance. Please consider a slightly differentiated fee. I appreciate your feedback and love the 10/10 review!

Randolph
Public Relations Chair in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

ThunderTix Gets It Right The First Time

Kommentare: ThunderTix is the absolutely the best online ticketing system I have found to date. There were a number of companies which pitched their products and we tried a number of them. Ultimately none of the competing products were as simple to use or as well suited to our needs. I can honestly say that ThunderTix made a lifelong client in our organization, due in no small part to the communication skills of both Stacy and Dawn. Did I mention the one time fee for festivals?? If we looked at nothing else, ThunderTix wins our business hands down. If you are considering online ticketing or are looking to switch from another company, I can assure you that you will not be disappointed with ThunderTix!

To begin with, this was the first time our organization has attempted to sell tickets online. Our experience with ThunderTix was almost exclusively positive. 1) They are exceptionally easy to work with and provide outstanding customer service. I honestly can't say enough about this. Our questions and comments were many times responded to within minutes. Stacy and Dawn are both extraordinary problem solvers and are very pleasant to work with. 2) The system just works. While we had a few minor hiccups (see cons), the ThunderTix staff were able to resolve them very promptly. 3) They are constantly adding new features. Over just the few months (January to April) we worked with them last year, they may have doubled the number of features / options within the system. This indicated to us that they genuinely care about their product and aim to constantly improve it. 4) One time fee. This was crucial for us as any percentage of ticket sales adds up quickly.

While there isn't much I can say in the way of cons, I will list the one minor annoyance we had (has been resolved though) when using the system. 1) The manor in which ThunderTix integrated with out payment processor (Authorize.net) resulted in an occasional double charge (very rare) and some error messages which were difficult for our customers to interpret. As I mentioned above, I have been told these problems have been corrected. I only list them here in the interest of completeness of this review. We fully intend on using ThunderTix in 2012 and I will update this review if possible.

Megan
Office Manager in USA
Darstellende Künste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ThunderTix is fabulous!

Kommentare: ThunderTix is fabulous! It is very easy to use and to put an event together. When we first started, we had a lot of questions figuring it all out, but reaching customer support was super simple. When I contacted I got a response within 24 hours. The customer representative is usually the main person I deal with and she is amazing. She always is super friendly and very knowledgeable about every problem we have. She always knows exactly where to direct me and how to answer it, so I would highly recommend to anyone.

There are a lot of pros to it. It is very user friendly and easy to understand and put events together. Kinda repeating what I put on the first page: "when we first started, we had a lot of questions figuring it all out, but reaching customer support was super simple. When I contacted I got a response within 24 hours. The customer representative is usually the main person I deal with and she is amazing. She always is super friendly and very knowledgable for every problem we have. She always knows exactly where to direct me and how to answer it, so I would highly recommend to anyone."

Anything I would suggest would probably be: I wish there was an easier way to do "at the door stuff." I don't think I have researched it enough to know enough about it, but we would love to figure out a better way to run that more. Also: We have had some issues with the "visibility feature." Sometimes if we had the visibility available until midnight one night, we had clients and then tried ourselves and it was already closed at 10pm so I am not sure if it was a time difference issue but there is always a slight glitch with that. Then with the visibility feature. We would put the ticket link with our recital information but the visibility isn't open yet so they would get a blank page that says this is no longer working and then our clients would be confused. I am not sure if it would be possible but it would be nice if there could be a page that said this event isn't open yet or something that is a little more clear to them so they aren't so confused about that.

Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent platform for online booking; Top-notch and responsive customer service

Kommentare: We've been using Thundertix since 2011 for my busy sailing tour and charter business. Before we chose Thundertix, we thoroughly evaluated at least five other online reservation/booking software systems and found that Thundertix's combination of features, simple user interface , powerful back end for reports and pricing could not be beat. We are often approached by other competitors and have sometimes looked at other systems to see if we're missing anything and Thundertix combination of features and pricing (no ticket fees) wins hands down every time. The fact that you have total control over any fees (or not) charged to your customers is very appealing. When on occasion, we've had a suggestion for an improvement, we've often seen it implemented. If you have an issue you can get someone to respond quickly. They're all excellent. Thundertix is really top-notch.

Ease of use. Easy to get new employees trained. Powerful reports for marketing and order tracking. Allows you to put all your inventory online and have just one platform for box office walk-up, phone and online bookings. Seamless. The online question and answer section is excellent.

Can't really think of anything.

Glen
President in Kanada

Fee free ticketing system

Kommentare: We selected Thundertix because they did not charge us on the basis of a per ticket fee. Our customers hated paying add on fees, and Thundertix was the only company that we found that did not charge that way. The produce is easy to use, but most importantly enhancements and changes are made based on client suggestions. They have a forum that you can use to make a suggestion, and vote on other suggestions. We have been using it for five years and have been happy with the enhancements that they have developed. Any problems are dealt with very quickly by the support team.

Has a lot of flexibility for other season ticket passes, private functions, and for displaying ticketing information on our website

Would like more integration options with Canadian merchant gateways

Antwort von Thunder Data Systems

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We wanted to let you know that ThunderTix now supports many different gateway options (and even currencies). At the time of this writing, we have 13 integration options for Canadian gateways, seen here: http://www.thundertix.com/features/sell-tickets-online-internet-merchant-account/ As always, keep sharing your ideas to help us improve!

Fran
Ticketing co-ordinator in Kanada
Darstellende Künste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use.

Ease of use and good graphics, etc. Still some areas needing to be corrected.

Printing out the evenings ticket purchases not complete. We have to manually write in admin. comments. Only way to easily print is using right click on mouse and choosing print. This does not show all of the information needed. Need a better print option. Also, doing an exchange on a season ticket package does not fill in the correct amount and we have to zero out the ticket price so that it is not requesting money to be paid. Only works correctly for single ticket prices.

letztes Jahr

Fran, thank you for the opportunity to respond to your concerns. Would you please reach out to our fantastic customer team, so we can see how we can improve? We'd love to understand your goals and how we can help. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us!

Nina
Audience Relations Manager in USA

I really enjoy working with Thundertix. It is a very user-friendly program.

The ease of use of creating events and how easy it is to apply the program to our website. I also enjoy the incredibly fast response from their customer service. There is also a Request a Feature page and you can ad your request or problem to it and vote for others that have already been submitted. The Thundertix team works on the requests in order of votes or sometimes fixes a glitch right away. The newest feature I got really excited about is the shopping cart, which gives patrons the option to purchase several events in one transaction.

That I can't get into an attempted order by a customer who made a mistake (in real time). I have to wait until the remaining checkout time has passed instead of being able to cancel the transaction for them and to start over.

Shelby
Operations Manager in USA

ThunderTix is amazing

Kommentare: Southern Arizona Arts & Cultural Alliance switched to ThunderTix for all ticket sales several years ago and its improved our ability to manage all facets of ticking for our events. As a non-profit, the bottom-line is also always a consideration and we find that ThunderTix is the most affordable ticketing service that gives the most bang-for-your-buck on the market.

The reporting features are a must have for us, especially for the ticket-holder list the day-of an event. We also utilize the plugins like Constant Contact which helps reduce time spent entering emails of attendees on the back-end before sending out a mass email. The ease of editing an event is also appreciated.

It takes quite awhile to populate/generate a report when you want to export sometimes.

vor 11 Monaten

My chest is puffed up just a little bit today after reading your comments, Shelby. I appreciate your feedback on how you are making use of our integrations and automation. We love a good timesaver as much as anyone! I'd love to hear some details on the report generation. If there's room for improvement, we'd like to take that task on!

Katie
Social Media Manager in USA

Best Bang for your Buck!

Kommentare: We are able to offer fair ticket mark-up costs to our customers compared to other ticketing platforms which charge way to much for their services.

We love the price partnered with all the incredible features. Also, Thundertix is ALWAYS working to improve and is ALWAYS adding new and exciting features based on their customers requests. Their customer service is also amazing!

I wish that there was more of a variety of email softwares that ThunderTix software could automatically import to.

Antwort von Thunder Data Systems

Hello Katie, First, thank you for the great review. I hope we continue to exceed your expectations. We are eager to improve our integrations. Were you aware that you can add your ideas as a feature request? We create many fantastic features as a direct result of those requests, so please take a moment to add your idea and the specific integration you'd like.

Lisa
Talent Buyer in USA
Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Thundertix Is a Really Good Software for our purpose

Kommentare: Overall I am happy with Thundertix and the process to use the software.

I think that Thundertix is easy to use once you get the hang of it. They have very good customer service. I like the fact that you can suggest new features

I think that sometimes when I send in a support request it is hard to get across my explanation of what the issue is. But eventually it gets worked out. We now have phone support but have not used it yet. Maybe that is a better way to get something figured out.

Antwort von Thunder Data Systems

Yep, Lisa, we accept any idea and allow our entire user group to vote. I can't think of a more democratic way to request new features. Did you know we offer one-on-one training via Zoom? That might be just the ticket for you when you find yourself stumped!

Bill
President and Director in USA
Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Thundertix

Kommentare: Exceptional. We were very worried because we suddenly had to sell our own tickets (rather than using a local box office) but the transition has been very easy and financially beneficial. Highly recommended.

Thnudertix is very easy to learn and to use for us and our customers. As with any new process, we (and our customers) sometimes make errors in setup or ordering, and Thundertix customer support is quick and easy to access and very helpful. They also make sure any problems have been

While there are always "I wish I could do it this way" thoughts, none are important, and Thundertix customer support is always very helpful.

letztes Jahr

Bill, if you have wishes, please don't let them wither like grapes on the vine! Our feature request forum is begging for great ideas, so please add your suggestions! I'm thrilled to pass your kind words onto our customer success team. They work hard to ensure an easy transition into our platform. Thanks for your review and perfect rating!

Ina
Vice President in Kanada

Love working with Thundertix

Kommentare: Thundertix has been great to work with. The software responds to our needs and the ability to customise it to suit our needs and configurations is so helpful.

The software is really easy to set up and has gotten us to think about our event in other ways to include other features. The customer support is very helpful, timely, patient and friendly.

Our event isn't a concert, but a dinner dance gala, so the inability to sell tables and get tickets for all the seats sold (i.e. a table of 10 meant that we had to generate 9 extra tickets) was frustrating.

Antwort von Thunder Data Systems

Ina, we heard you, and we made things better! Our beautiful seat maps now can address everything from box seats at a sporting event to tables at a gala. If we haven't updated your reserved seating chart, please connect with our team for a free upgrade. I know you'll love the results. And we get so many wonderful comments about customer service, one might think the folks in that department tire of hearing it. They don't! They kind of view themselves at the lynchpins of our organization -- though engineering may beg to differ. While they debate who's better, I'll simply say, "Thank you!"