Über FastPIPE

Kalkulationssoftware für Sanitär und Rohrleitungen, die alles bietet, was du für genaue und schnelle Angebote im Rohrleitungsbereich benötigst.

Erfahre mehr über FastPIPE

There is no way to square foot an area in the takeoff.

Bewertungen zu FastPIPE

4,9

FastPIPE hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 132 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du FastPIPE bereits verwendet?

Donald
Refrigeration Estimator in USA
Design, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Don's Fastest review

Kommentare: Estimating refrigeration projects as accurate as possible is necessary to be competitive in the field of refrigeration.

I like being able to add and remove colors for different assemblies and job items to my liking.

It is working just fine now as it is with adjustment with as I am estimating projects.

letztes Jahr

Donald, thank you for your review! We value your feedback. Please reach out at any point if we can help you with any questions or suggestions as well!

Jay
Vice President in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great program and very customizable

Kommentare: It does 99% of what we want and need.

Takeoffs are saved, uses excel as a final output, which allows us to customize a great deal.

Don't move fitting buttons during software updates! Allow for more customization of fitting button locations. It would be nice to customize the job list(bidding) screen. Be able have maybe a checkbox to confirm a project has plans, or a takeoff has been completed.

Antwort von FastEST

Thank you for your review, Jay. We appreciate your feedback! In our latest version of FastPIPE, we now allow users the ability to customize the first 21 fitting buttons per material spec. We are also working on the ability to add job header fields to your program, which would allow you to further customize the job list screen. Please call us anytime at 800-828-7108, if you need help with any items large or small, or have additional feedback to offer. Thanks again, Jay!

Darrell
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Fast Pipe Review

Easy to use. simple layout of the spread sheet.

Not enough different types of piping systems

Antwort von FastEST

Thank you for your review, Darrell. We appreciate your feedback. Please reach out to us at any point at 800-828-7108, if you have any questions about our material database. We have about 100 pre-built specs that come with the program, but if you aren't finding a particular piping type or material, it might well be in our database, but just needs set up within a spec. And we'd be happy to help with that (usually only takes a couple minutes!). Thanks again, Darrell.

Perry
Senior Estimator in USA
Bau, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Bang for the Buck

FastPipe is the most user friendly and flexible estimating program out there. I have used all of the different estimating software systems, over the past 25 years, and FastPipe is always my first choice. Mark and his team never forgot the KISS principal for estimating, keep it simple. I don't want or need the program to do everything for me, but I do need to know everything that is going into my takeoff. The onscreen takeoff and the ease of creating nested assemblies has taken FastPipe to the next level.

I would like a couple more reporting options, but over the years they have eliminated all the main issues I had with the program.

Antwort von FastEST

Perry, thank you for your review! We value your feedback. Please reach out at any point if we can help you with any program issues, or if you have any questions or suggestions as well!

Tim
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and worth the price

Kommentare: We use FastPipe to bid complex and simple piping and plumbing projects.

IT was very easy to start right out of the box. Their support staff quickly helps you get up and running with custom features.

Would be nice to have more localized costing, the parameters they have do allow for it, I just don't know how easy it is to implement.

Antwort von FastEST

Tim, thank you very much for your review! We appreciate your feedback. Please reach out at any time if you need anything, at 800-828-7108. We'd be happy to discuss ways to help you with your local material costs, and the best way to implement them. Thanks again, Tim!

Colton
Project Managment/ Estimation in USA

FastPIPE Bolin Plumbing Review

Kommentare: Customer Service is great. Anytime I have a question their team is just a phone call away.

I like the ability to change almost everything. I like that it was able to be customized to our needs as a company even in the little things.

At times it can be cumbersome when switching materials from one spec to the other.

Antwort von FastEST

Thank you for your review, Colton! We appreciate your feedback. Please call our support team at any point, at 800-828-7108, if you have questions about switching material specs, or any other topics. Depending on the situation, there are a few different ways to handle a change in material, value engineering, change orders, etc.

Brandon
President in USA

Simplified but Efficient and Accurate Takeoff Software

Kommentare: Overall experience with FP is excellent and I would highly recommend. I test drove other packages, including the Rolls Royce of mechanical estimating and ended up here!

FP is easy to use and the learning curve is minimal for a software package of this capability. I've estimated anything from a few thousand dollars to a $5M Chiller Plant upgrade project with 12,000 man-hours. Customer service is on point too. Best yet, a company can do a monthly rental, which is unheard of. FP is focused on customer needs and it really shows.

I wish the material pricing aspect was easier.

Joe
Project Estimating in USA
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Estimating Software Made for the End User

Kommentare: Great group of people starting from the reception desk which are friendly and helpful to the tech desk which so far has been helpful & friendly also in every aspect answering questions such software, modifications, building your library, tips to do things easier, IT issues and the willingness to stay with you to get things worked-out when you have a problem or idea.

It's hard to say what I like best about this estimating software, it was described from FastEst that you can build and modify the software to fit your company and estimating style building you own personable library of Job Items, Assemblies, Specs, PFV coloring, end of job reporting mods and the take-off screen lay-out is very well thought out also. Very friendly to the end user setting up and the easiness of using every day. It is one estimating software I truly enjoy coming to work everyday opening up and using all day long.

With the progression of on screen take-off it has come a long way from previous other brand of estimating software I have used in the past. I wish I could share something that really stood out about some area of the FastPipe software & reporting but I really can't. This is my 3rd year using this software in our company.

Antwort von FastEST

Thank you for your review, Joe! We value your feedback. We truly appreciate your positive commentary, as one of our more adept and well-seasoned users. And we also value any additional feedback or suggestions you might have as time goes on. Thanks again, Joe!

Kevin
Estimator/Project Manager in USA

Daily Fast Pipe Use Review

Kommentare: I use this program on a daily basis. I know I'm not using this program to it's full potential because I have not quite figured out how to make or use assemblies, job items, or how to create my own spec. I'd like to see a text book style book or manual to help figure some of these items out. I know they have educational seminars all over the country but they are always far away from me and the one time they came to Chicago last year, I was on vacation. I'd also like to learn how to customize this program a little more. But I really like this program and can't recommend it enough.

Easy to learn, easy to use. Great customer service when ever I have issues with software bugs. I really like the way the actual estimating interface is set up especially on the two screens.

Very minor complaints about the way some of the fittings are organized in specific material spec sections. There are also a lot of fittings that don't have pricing in some of the lesser used spec sections. And some times I get exceptions on certain pipes with errors about insulation specs or hangers and I can't quite figure out how to correct that.

Antwort von FastEST

Thank you for your review, Kevin! We appreciate your feedback. Please reach out to us at any point, at 800-828-7108. We'd be happy to show you how in our latest version you can customize the fittings list within specific material specs, so you can move more common fittings towards the top of your fitting interface. And while we have moved away from printed or PDF manual-style help liteature, we've now integrated numerous topical help videos directly inside the FastPIPE program. Thanks again for your review, Kevin!

Gordon
Gordon
General Manager in USA

Highly Efficient Estimating Software

Kommentare: Able to have more consistent estimates and able to make simple changes easier and faster. The overall speed of completing an estimate has increased and errors are easier to spot. The on screen takeoff features have solved many of the inefficiencies experienced with our last software solution.

Ease of use and customization. The recap sheets allow you to make the adjustments unique to you and your company or market as needed. The ability to quickly alter productions by adjusting rate per hour or overall hours from the summary screen. Incorporation of standard assemblies and ability to clone redundancies within plans. It seems that at nearly every opportunity, capturing efficiencies was of high value for this product. Easily sorting takeoffs across multiple categories has been a game changer for us.

Lack of advanced training and/or manuals for advanced usage. Having to recalculate and reload the excel workbook for every breakout. Significant data entry required to get productions and material pricing accurate.

Ronald
Senior Estimator in USA

FastPIPE Usage

Kommentare: It has been a huge asset for us in the estimating of our bids.

I like being able to create job items and assemblies that can be used on multiple jobs. i love being able to sort and filter the material worksheets to get information for different phases of work. I also want to praise the technical support staff at FastPIPE. They have been there whenever I have a question or a problem. They are outstanding!

I wish we were able to manipulate the fittings list on the takeoffs to place the most commonly used fittings together

Antwort von FastEST

Thank you for your review, Ronald! We appreciate your feedback. On our latest version of FastPIPE, which I believe you're currently running, we now have a way to customize your fittings menu, so that you can have more common fittings placed towards the top of your list. Give us a call at 800-828-7108 and we can show you how to customize your specs! Thanks again, Ronald!

Daniel
owner in USA

great software

Kommentare: it's in the Pros

there customer service is the best , i think our company is one of the beta users .They have got the best system in the industries . they have a great team . always looking to make it easy to use . I have had to call them numerous times , it was't the software it was me

i have no comments , it's very ease to work with

Antwort von FastEST

Thank you so much for your review, Dan! We truly value your feedback, especially as one of our most loyal and long-standing customers. Please reach out at any point, if you need any assistance or have any questions or suggestions. Thanks again!

Vern
Chief Estimator in USA

Long time User

Kommentare: I have used Quick Penn/Auto Bid software for decades before switching to this program. I find this software does almost everything I could ever want to do. Highly adaptable to customization of unique situations and projects.

Auto Table Pricing Updates, Customizable Bid Book Excel templates, Ease of takeoff. Ease of use doing on scree show and tell when doing project Bid reviews with management.

Inability to copy areas of takeoff into assemblies via cut and paste Inability to build assemblies using graphical take off method.

SR. Estimator in USA

Fast Pipe

Kommentare: need to work on integration with supply house and need to work excavation features

Accuracy is excellent. The online meetings are very helpful. Customization is very simple

I don't fast pipes excel form there very difficult to use. It would be better if layer the take off. The creating of assemblies is to many steps

Antwort von FastEST

Mike, thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback. We'd be happy to assist with any spreadsheet customization or perhaps tying into a preferred spreadsheet that you already utilize. We can also assist you with some tips on building assemblies (including copying items from your existing Takeoff, and pasting it right into a new Assembly). Thanks again, Mike!

Sam

For better or worse

Easy to run. Time saver. Good spreadsheets.

Had one problem when software was updated it had my material pricing messed up and didn't figure it out till I got a few jobs due to bad material pricing that we ended up losing money on.

Antwort von FastEST

Thank you for your review, Sam! We appreciate your feedback. Sorry to hear about the mishap with the software update that affected your material pricing. Please feel free to reach out to us at any point at 800-828-7108, if you ever have any questions or concerns about any aspects of the program, assistance with upgrading, or any other items. Once again, we appreciate your taking the time to submit a product review for FastPIPE.

Bruce
Chief Estimator in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Buy it & use it you won't be sorry

Kommentare: I've been using FastPipe for the last 7 years. I'm an old guy getting close to retirement. I've been in mechanical estimating over 40 years and I wish I was using it sooner instead of the other estimating systems that I had to use.

It's very user friendly and the software/price catalog updates keep it that way.

Hmm, I'm sure I have a gripe or two, but nothing comes to mind right now.

letztes Jahr

Bruce, thank you for your review! We value your feedback. Please reach out at any point if we can help you with any program issue (any gripes you may think of later) or if you have any questions!

Drew
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best software for the best value

Kommentare: Overall, FastPIPE helps us achieve our business goals.

Ease of use & excellent customer service

Lacking hotkeys, have to mouse off plan.

Antwort von FastEST

Drew, thanks for leaving a review for our FastPIPE program. We appreciate the honest feedback. Hotkeys are coming soon -- we hope to have that in our newest release, due out in the next month or two!

Alan
Director of Business Development in USA

Daily User of FastPipe

Kommentare: Overall we are very satisfied with FastPipe. It allows for very accurate estimates and clean breakdowns to properly ensure project budget.

FastPipe allows you to easily and accurately create estimates of any project we are working. On the back end it allows you to quickly revise your estimate based upon updated drawings or customer requests. All while being able to effectively track the changes.

There is a lack of shortcut keys. All steps need to be repeatedly clicked which can be arduous when performing common tasks.

Greg
estimator in USA

Fast pipe = Fast estimates

The best part about the software is how efficient you can be using it. We have our live pricing for piping materials which makes it accurate and the support from the fastest team is great. The software is very easy to learn and very user friendly.

Only con is getting used to the software, learning how it works, and getting the specs setup for your specific materials and local codes. Once your setup I don't think there are any cons.

Antwort von FastEST

Thank you for your review of FastPIPE, Greg! We appreciate your feedback and continued business. Our support staff is always available to address any questions should they arise!

Daniel
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

United Mechanical

Kommentare: Its a great tool for estimating large construction projects

Its easy to use and set up for our company standards

There is no way to square foot an area in the takeoff.

Antwort von FastEST

Daniel, thank you for your review! We appreciate the feedback. There actually is a way to calculate square footage (along with linear footage, and other measurements), by setting up a Job Item for counting. Give us a call at 800-828-7108, and we'll show you how.

Jim
Vice President of Engineering in USA

Simple and Reliable

Kommentare: The customer service at FastEst is the best I have experienced with a software company. You can always get technical hands on help from their team. They can remotely log on to your computer to step you through your issues. It actually ends up being a quick tutorial sometimes.

The software is very intuitive to use. It is constantly being updated. I can design a job at the same time that I'm taking it off. Changes are easily made to update budgets.

I would like to see more pre-built assemblies

Antwort von FastEST

Thank you, Jim. We appreciate you leaving a review, and value your feedback! We appreciate the positive replies. And please reach out when you have a few minutes, at 800-828-7108. In the past few months, we've developed some new VRF system assemblies that we can pass along to you (from previous conversations, I think that's work that your company has been doing more of lately?) Thanks again, Jim!

estimator/ project manager in USA

Fastpipe review

Kommentare: I have used software to compile a cost per foot for most types of piping, works great for budgeting projects

Probably the on screen takeoff, its a real time saver. I brought in my 55" flat screen TV to be able to view entire plan on screen

Nothing I can think of, I like all features

GMGR in USA

FASTEST

Kommentare: The man hours are close to accurate using factor 1, but the commercial factor bad. Overall it works but frustrates me as well. My business either thrives or dies using it.

Accurate way to do take offs, great reports for ordering material and managing labor hours.

Using the highlighter to do as built drawing and make corrections or provide information to my field staff needs improvement.

Steve
Project Manager in USA

Great TakeOff Software

Kommentare: Helps us estimate projects quicker and more accurately then old school methods.

Ease of take off. Use of PDF drawings for take off. Great customer service with fast response. Able to add/create custom catalog items. Updates on pricing and revisions are constantly updated. Overlaying revised drawings is great.

Can't be in catalog and others doing takeoff. Changing names on imported files is slow/clumsy.

Antwort von FastEST

Steve, thank you very much for leaving a review for FastPIPE. We appreciate the feedback. In our new release coming out soon, we've improved on some of the plan import features, including a quick-toggle between plans, that hopefully will streamline the plan labeling process. Thanks again for your review, Steve!

Ron
President in USA

Very Good Program

Kommentare: Showing costs to customers like change orders are awesome. Very hard for them to argue costs

Very accurate take-off Also very fast and feel confident when complete

still don't completely understand the ground work take off and how its calculated. Hard to trust after doing manually for 25 years