AceProject

Bewertet am 12.9.2019
Jorge a M.
Project Manager; Transmission & Distribution Services
Bau, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have used this tool for many years on and off, paid and free version. This is the tool I would pick if it was my decision but company use other tools. that is why sometimes I use free version. Highly recommended.

Vorteile: web based; solid performance, great customer support. Aceproject keeps making subtle improvements which I like to avoid buggie updates.

Nachteile: It is being getting a bit cluttered last few years. Reporting format needs improvement. Which the 30 days free trial would go away.

Aceproject review

Bewertet am 13.11.2018
Anupama S.
Human resoruce

Kommentare: We have been using it for 5+ years. Product itself has not evolved much over this time. However, it serves the purpose for a small organization.

Vorteile: Efficient way to manage timesheets, proejcts and tasks. Reasonably priced.

Nachteile: COuld have enhanced on the features, reporting, automated emails for reminders etc. features that other newer softwares are offering.

Great for a Small Business Team

Bewertet am 23.3.2018
Chelsey L.
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I decided to try AceProject out because I run a small home base business but I have a couple of part time employees who help me manage blogs and social media. So far it has been at helping me track projects, time lines, and who is in charge of them. I am hoping to expand our business to be more web based and this has been a great tool to help jump start that idea. Prior to this I was lossing so much information in email and text, this is a great place to keep 100% of the information and communication regarding our projects.

Nachteile: The only thing I didn't like is that it was a little bit hard to learn at first and since I struggled a bit, my team members also had a hard time. However, once we all got the kinks out, it has been smooth sailing and everyone loves it.

Fine but not Fancy

Bewertet am 7.11.2017
Services Manager
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This has the basic features that we need - a place to create a project, assign workers, assign reviewers, upload documents, set deadlines.

Nachteile: It's basically the same setup and look as it was 8 years ago when I started using it. People in our office who use it regularly like it fine, but people who rarely use are confused by how to set up a task.

This is a very simple but comprehensive product.

Bewertet am 12.7.2017
David A.
Project Managera
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This software is very easy to use and has a complete set of tools. This is a great product and it has a free account to get started with.

Vorteile: This project management software is super easy to use and has so much capability. I like the features and the ease of use. It is easy to collaborate and very easy to add a project and assign tasks.

Nachteile: I would like to see this product with a module or ability to closely match the PMBOK Framework. I would move to this in a minute if it had that ability.

Excellent project management software

Bewertet am 14.4.2017
Peg P.
Internet, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Handles multiple projects easily. Handles full project dependencies. Nice interface with Toggl to record time but flexibility to add additional time. Custom reporting and data export.

Vorteile: Free version fully featured. Good custom reporting.

Nachteile: Can't think of anything I didn't like

Incredibly powerful time management tool

Bewertet am 3.11.2016
Jason B.
Digital Marketing Systems Manager

Kommentare: Even the free version of AceProject is powerful (limited number of projects applies). For my small team AceProject allowed for some high-level project prioritising and useful time management. This benefit allowed for some projects that had been long-forgotten to become finished projects. I highly recommend people check this tool out.

Decent

Bewertet am 11.4.2016
Tiffany B.
Marketing Manager

Kommentare: AceProject does a good job of organizing tasks, but it lacks some features needed. It does not allow you to email a client from the system and the charts/reporting aspect could be a lot better.