Über Buildium

Buildium ist eine erstklassige webbasierte Immobilienverwaltungssoftware, die sich am besten für Wohnimmobilien und Vereine eignet.

Erfahre mehr über Buildium

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.707)

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Buildium bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.707)

Rick B.
Rick B.

We deferred the decision to adopt Buildium for 10 years too long

Kommentare: Our biggest challenge was gathering all of our data as it was stored in numerous systems. Buildium's deployment staff was excellent in helping us to get off the ground. We were live within 30 days of starting and have continued to add functionality throughout the year.

We have been live for just over a year now. We use the applications, electronic rent collection (epay), accounting, Resident Center, and task tracking (maintenance) features of Buildium. Their automation has saved us so much time and money.

Wishlist rather than cons as the system is very good: 1) multiple applications would be good based on the type of property rather than being limited to just 1 application, 2) the ability to move a tenant out and move a new tenant in on the same day, 3) better tenant communications (emailing and messaging) above and beyond what is built-in, we adopted Follow-up Boss for this, 4) API should be open to Zapier

Rusty T.
Owner / Property Manager in USA

Ease of Buildium

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I have been extremely pleased with the ease of use and product support.

Simple features. Accounting is much easier to manage with Buildium than other softwares. Super helpful support teams that always follow through.

Mobile app could be a little more inclusive of the management side of the software. But it is good for tenants and owners to use.

letzten Monat

Thank you for your review, Rusty! Regarding mobile apps, we do have a manager app that you can find on the Apple App Store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/buildium/id1288105237 or on the Google Play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.buildium.android&hl=en_US&gl=US Through the Buildium app, you can do many of the same functions that you can through the website, like manage tasks, record resident payments, view property, resident, or vendor information, and more. I hope that's helpful! -Charlie W

Tom L.
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: We've been using Buildium for about 2 years, long enough to get a good feel for its strengths and weaknesses. My overall impression is that this is a good product for small to medium size residential property management firms (10-100 units). If you have fewer than 10, this product is overkill. If more than 100, you'll probably find it too simplistic. The product is geared to residential properties and residential associations. Managing commercial portfolios with it can be difficult. The Good:
Accounting functionality is pretty strong. GL, AR, AP, budgets and property ledgers are handled seamlessly. Very easy to use even for beginners. I like the global search functionality. You can pretty much find anything using it without navigating through the menus. Pricing is relatively inexpensive.
It's cloud-based, so you don't have to maintain any software on your own computers. You can access it anywhere with a web browser. Some people see this as a negative, but we've not had any issues with Buildium being down unexpectedly. The scheduled maintenance times are generally late at night. Support is good if you're having problems with the standard functionality. In general I would say the support staff understands their product well. And you can get them on the phone to explain things. That's becoming less common with companies today. Document management is hit & miss. I love that I can post a PDF receipt for every expense right there in the ledger. However, documents at the property- or owner level are less helpful. It's just one big bucket per property or owner. Having a folder structure would be a big help. (Not there today.) Buildium offers tenant bill-pay through an online portal for rent payments, and also outbound electronic payments to property owners. It's done through a 3rd party vendor and at additional cost. This is a double-edged sword. Very convenient; it makes the bookkeeping entries for you automatically. But if you're doing outbound payments, make sure to treat it just like an online banking account (long passwords, be careful of who in your office has access to it, etc.) Allowing for extra security questions or letting users limit the IP addresses that have this outbound payment functionality would be helpful. The Bad:
As noted, you'll get frustrated if you're trying to use this for commercial properties. The designers make assumptions that you're doing residential.
CRM functionality is practically non-existent. This is an accounting package. They do have some decent (and customizable) postal-mail templates and can do mail-merge so you can send notices to tenants and owners. But this does not extend to email. You'll need another product to do CRM and do double data entry between systems. There is no integration layer or API, so no chance of integrating this with your CRM system or generating custom reports. The reports, while nice-looking, are as-is and not customizable in any way. You're stuck with what they give you. They make some odd design decisions sometimes. For example, you can't generate an association owner invoice for an owner who lives someplace other than the managed property. The invoice is always addressed to the managed property, even if you entered a different mailing address for the owner, as if an association owner would never rent out the property. These types of oddities abound, and the product support folks will never acknowledge it as a problem. They'll tell you to fill out an enhancement request, which may be considered for implementation someday, or may not. You'll never know. Providing a way to customize reports or providing an API would help in this area. In Summary:
Buildium is good at what it does, but what it does is pretty limited. You will likely be happy if you're in their demographic sweet spot (10-100 residential units). It's cheap enough to sign up and try it out to see if it's right for you. If you manage commercial properties, have a very large or complex portfolio, or need integrated CRM capabilities, it's probably not for you.

Brenton W.
Bookkeeper in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great and Easy Product

Kommentare: I still keep recommending this to new clients. This is great for full use property management.
With rental owners, I only use the tenant side of things. As a bookkeeper, quickbooks is a much faster way of the day to day finances. Balance sheet accts in buildium don't have the features you need to track properly for assets and liabilities. Just track the tenants and journal entry in the activity at month end into quickbooks. It's easy and perfect. Buildium reports help.

From uploading properties and tenants to everyday use, this software is great. Tracking tenants, maintenance and bank accounts are easy.

There are some behind the scenes programming that could make this run smoother and quicker for the user. A quicker way to add one time tenant charges would be nice. Too many clicks to get it done, especially if you have multiple tenants you need to add charges too.

Ben F.
Manager in USA

Amazing software

Kommentare: Amazing customer service, amazing product.

Buildium keeps innovating. They add features that make the software more user friendly and keep innovating their software to be more attractive. If you manage more than 10 properties, this is a must have.

-Tenants get very confused in the payment history section. This would be nice to clean up and make more user friendly with filters, sections for different charges, etc. -The ability to change addresses for tenants while filling out a check.

Daniel S.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great web based leasing software, easy to set up and use

5 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Very positive experience from the very start. I would definitely do it all over again.

This setup was very easy and allowed me to import a lot of data from my previous software. Customer service is AWESOME! They always answer the phone in person and typically fix the problem on the spot. Email requests work well too. Friendly, fast and efficient, can't ask for more. Online tenant payments are very easy for them to use and set up automatically. The software is very intuitive and there are shortcuts that are customizable. It really is a great software.

It is really geared toward residential leasing, and I am a commercial leasing outfit, but it works ok. They are slowly making changes to make it a better fit for commercial applications.

vor 3 Tagen

Hi Daniel, Thanks for the feedback. We're glad you're enjoying your Buildium experience! All the best, Charlie W.

Monica G.
Property Management / Business Development in USA

Manageable Software

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I've been a user for 5 yrs.. one year longer than in PM.
It's been a great learning experience and have appreciated the improvements coming together.
Compared to other software I've seen, it's very user friendly

Ease of use Everything in one place All the great apps to compliment

Document additions to bills (like multiple bills to one vendor) More global settings like allowing tenants to view documents

Alex C.
Broker/Owner in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Excellent Customer Service

Kommentare: Overall, I am very satisfied with my decision to switch. The customer service of Buildium is first rate! They respond quickly and have helped me through every issue I have faced so far in a single phone call. To top it off, they are not only well versed in their system they answer every question, no matter how simple or complex with speed, accuracy and a wonderful demeanor.

I switched from a competitors software to Buildium after nine years. I switched because the competitor simply got too expensive for a small company like mine. I chose Buildium because I liked the features they had and their price was much better for my company.

It is not as intuitive as some other software systems and I guess after using another system for so long it has just taken me some getting used to.

Kortney H.
Property Managment in USA

High Hopes and Mislead

Kommentare: The customer service was just terrible. They don't tell you that you have to apply for online payments. When we were denied everyone stopped reaching out to us, wouldn't answer our questions about why. We called customer support multiple times, by multiple employees to try and find out what or who the problem was on the application. It was extremely disappointing. Also online payments should be ensured for a property management software. AT THE LEAST they should be very up front about it and have you apply before spending three weeks transferring all your information into the platform, customizing applications, settings, fees, setting up staff logins, etc. Then drop you and not respond or answer any of your questions? horrid service. The whole ePay thing is a mess. The onboarding process was also 5 times longer than it needed to be. We had all the templates for information transfer done in a matter of days, but had to wait two weeks to have a phone call where we watched our onboarding rep input the templates for 20 minutes... They just need a lot of help refining their onboarding process, removing redundancies, and expressing the process. We were so excited for the switch to buildium, but are so disappointed with how things turned out that we will never go back to them.

Had all the features we wanted in a new property management software and the support software was very easy to use. As I dive in I keep finding more wonderful features that are very useful and simple to understand/navigate.

The customer service was just terrible, and is ultimately what lost our business. Online tenant payment are run through a third party software that needs to be applied for for each bank account (which they run employees credit check for as well as the business and the business owners credit... who bases a businesses future on an employees credit?).

Scott S.
manager in USA

Owner property manager

Kommentare: Getting onboarded using buildium was great they provided ample training and the support seems to be great so far

Buildium is simple to use and very straight forward. The help articles get you headed in the right direction if you have trouble figuring something out.

I like the software overall but I wish there was a way to track expenses down to the unit. Maybe there is but I have not discovered it yet.

Donald R.
Accountant in USA

Buildium is Fantastic

Kommentare: Buildium has given us the tools to streamline our processes and make daily tasks easy. The online software makes it accessible no matter where the staff are located so that work orders, rent input, communications, etc. can be handled in real-time and on the spot. Everything from leases to lease renewals, maintenance requests to inspections are all in one spot, easily accessible. No more paper files to thumb through. The administration of property management has never been such a breeze.

As an accountant, the accounting features are awesome. Online payments make tracking incoming rents easier since there is less leg work. You can setup priorities on how payments are applied. The program is easy to use and to navigate. Buildium provides tutorials that are great training tools for new and even experienced users. Buildium was easy to setup and integrate into our company.

I have yet to find any complaints with Buildium's program. There are continuing to improve and add features on a quarterly basis. There were no issues switching to this software from our previous system.

Wayne H.

Outstanding Property Management Tool for Self-run Properties

Kommentare: I look like a savant for bringing the board's attention to this product, doing the heavy lifting to convince them to self-manage and standing it up in a reasonable period of time. I had ZERO previous experience in either accounting or property management and would not attempt this without Buildium at this point.

We did an extensive search of property management/accounting tools when we transitioned from a CPA service. Our reason was it took too much time to get feedback on issues relating to expenses/revenue and overall friction in the system when requesting a third party to supply data. Buildium has allowed us non-accountants to track expenses and service requests, banking issues, assessment cash flow better than we ever could do before. Learning curve is a bit steep for those who don't want to spend much time and stick to Quick Start type software. But those willing to dig into the vast amount of training and educational tools available will be amply rewarded with an economical, efficient and user friendly tool to stay on top of just about any situation that will arise in small property or project management. I can't speak to multi-property scenarios but Buildium appears to intelligently compartmentalize multi properties to enable a manager to replicate the same processes used in single properties. We cut our monthly accounting costs by two/thirds and hired me as property manager which we did not have before...and still are under previous budget. I can provide real-time financial reporting day of request for our HOA board members; it used to average 10-14 days to make the round trip with a CPA. At this point, I would quit the position if it required going back to our previous labor-intensive practices. Love this software...

Our biggest impediment to implementation was our previous CPA's chart of accounts, allocations etc. did not translate seamlessly into Buildium. Accounting is an art, not a science, and there are different ways to account for processes that we found were a bit tricky to figure out. With Buildium live support (very helpful) plus our contract hiring of a Buildium savvy accountant, we were able to cross the goal in a reasonable time. We continue to use the Buildium pro for quarterly reconciliation just as a way to show independent accounting input, but it is not necessary at this time if we chose not to continue.

Keenan C.
Keenan C.
Accountant in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The Best PM Software Solution

Kommentare: We have enlarged our client base with Buildium's features thanks to their focus on speed and accuracy with payments, reporting, and accounting ease.

Online payments are a game-changer. Owner/tenant/HOA access allows each respective person the ability to view important reports and property status in real-time. The property database is completely searchable from anywhere on the site.

The task feature is a bit wanting. It's good for what it is, but dedicated project management or to-do list applications work just as well or better in most cases.

Marianne M.
Facility Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Mostly Happy with Our Choice to use Buildium

Kommentare: It has been a good change for our business from where we were a year ago -- still tracking rental information in excel spreadsheets. I am the one who uses it daily, but the others in the business that need to pull information from time to time find it easy to use and that it has the reports they are looking to find. It definitely has helped us save time on some things. However, some of the shortcomings described in my explanation of things least liked add back time. I'm hoping in participating in this and voicing my feedback to the reps that I'll see my suggestions used to improve things in the future.

I had used the software at another company and thought it would work well at my current job. I really appreciated the customer service from my past experience. I have had only one less than favorable experience with the customer service received in my years of using Buildium. I like how easy it is for our tenants to use and navigate. It has encouraged most of them to pay online which is a huge time saver for me.

Since we do commercial leasing and not residential, there are some misses in my opinion. I'd say my biggest frustration with the software is the eleasing formatting. If you have a document with tagged information boxes, if you enter in one wrong piece of information instead of being able to edit just that one box, you have to cancel the whole document and start over. That's rather a pain. So I've been uploading forms more instead of using the saved elease documents for this reason. Also, I wish there was a way to tailor the communications better. My tenants want to receive monthly rent invoice yet your system only generates monthly statements. So I have to manually make these monthly, which is time consuming. It would be nice if I could create something like this. I worked with several customer service reps on this tasks and it was decided that what I want done is not possible at this time.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Marianne, Thank you for taking the time to leave a thoughtful review. We appreciate your feedback and will share it with our Product team. Best, Liz Gill Customer Marketing

Jennifer D.
Condominium Manager in Kanada
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A Good program getting better

Kommentare: A much better system than using multiple programs for individual aspects. Very geared toward rental management and Condos or HOAs seem after-thoughts often.

The ability for Boards to interact with management and for owners to be easily communicated with are some of the best features with this program. It's mostly all integrated!

Updates are usually bumpy when implemented, causing a slow down in service. Some features, which seem to be common sense are still in development stages. Tracking of tasks in infancy yet. Can send emails but not receive them through the system, causing us to still have to use another program.

Cynthia S.
Member-Manager in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

If you manage rental property, you need this software!

Kommentare: We would say our who leasing process has been streamlined by using Buildium. Prospective tenants can apply on-line, sign a lease on-line and pay their monthly rent and fees on-line. All in one place. Since we manage at least 3 separate multi-family properties at any one time, it has saved us time, as now all communications are in one software program, rather than having separate accounts/e-mails, etc. for each property.

We own and manage our own rental properties. We have been in the business for at least 35 years. We have used other means of tracking our rentals, but this one by far is the best. We love the fact that our residents can pay their rent and fees on-line, via the tenant portal, which means fewer trips to the bank. They also may submit maintenance issues and ask questions. We can send out announcements very easily and quickly. We can see easily who has paid their rent this month, and the ones that we need to remind them that their rent is past due -- the software automatically adds the late fees! Prospective tenants can apply for one of our properties on-line, which saves time for both the them and our company; no more printing paper applications that need to be mailed back, causing delays. We can even send out eLeases -- no more printing leases and the accompanying documents, and having to make sure all the "i's" are dotted and the "t's" crossed. The software makes sure that all fields that need initials, signatures and/or dates are completed prior to the lease being sent on. There are so many more features that we cannot enumerate them all.

There is a learning curve during the initial setup and getting used to all the features, but we feel it has been well worth it in the long run.

Tim F.
Operator in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product for property management

Kommentare: Buildium has been great for property management. Online applications/background checks, epay, and the resident portal have proven to be daily uses in our business. 10 out of 10 would recommend.

epay. It's worth it for that. To be able to get paid online seemlessly is great. Communication being automated around payment is wonderful, too -- specifically, the lease ledger, automating late fees, and payment reminders.

We list properties for rent that do not have bed/baths on them - specifically, RV pad sites and commercial lots. Buildium does not allow us to list properties without the bed/bath requirement. This becomes confusing to prospective tenants when these listings are on our website and published elsewhere.

Lori J.
Business Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use becoming more Robust

Kommentare: Been using Buildium for about 6 years. We have been able to manage properties much more effeciently and thoroughly. Tenants now are more interactive and easier to recieve payments and get work orders done, so much less deferred maintenance. The software is intuitive and pretty easy to use. When we have needed Customer support there has typically been a live person that is very helpful.

The software is pretty easy to use, intuitive. Buildium does not really encourage integration with other Apps easily.

That Tenants can't do Independent Home inspections. OR that We can't tie another software into Buildium easily to allow us to customize a few things.

William A.

Overall a Quality Property Management Software Platform

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall Buildium is a really good platform to use especially if you want things to be automatically done or updated. I like that customize dashboard that lets you know when leases are expiring and need to be renewed. They also allow you to auto list properties for rent. This is extremely helpful for us. One down side of this platform is the inability to send debts to collection like other platforms have. Overall, I would recommend Buildium as long as they were made aware of the extra charges and services they continue to try and promote to tenants.

The thing I like the post is that it automatically applies late fees to accounts. It also auto notifies tenants once they make a payment on their account. I like that you can email every tenant using one email instead of trying to email them individually. The site is very user friendly with a customizable dashboard to help you get a quick snap shot of your rentals.

I don't like some of the auto emails that get sent to tenants to help sell some of the products Buildium is promoting. For instance, they want all tenants to have insurance and will continually email them to get them to purchase insurance that Buildium gets a cut of. They also are encouraging tenants to set up ACH payments, which if you don't have the top account level, charges the owner to use the service. I feel like Buildium continues to try and do add ons from both the tenants and the owners which is frustrating considering the amount of money we pay for the software.

Dustin C.
Manager of Operations in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Will never use another program

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Buildium had always been the go to for me. It's user friendly for staff and extremely user friendly for my residents and older residents that aren't as technologically inclined. Anyone can use it. And when my older residents are confused they can call the hotline and get customer services from the team rather than calling is office during off hpurs.

The ease of importing all of our data and getting everything set up specifically for our hoa property. Everything we needed and none of the rental stuff we didn't. The team assisting us in seeing up the system has been incredible.

There is nothing I dislike. I would love to have the ability to shower multiple chargers on statements for dues and assessment and have those both track. But the team has shown me a way we can do that until the update team has created that ability.

Kimberly D.
Lead Property and Office Manager in USA

Definitely Worth a Try

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, I think Buildium is a good company and I think they are struggling with the fast growth process, as many companies do. The cost of their program is less than Appfolio and the folks that work for them are better at helping out with issues. I found Appfolio's phone support to be mostly snarky know-it-alls and patronizing 20-somethings with an attitude who seemed to be bothered by my questions . Buildium support has never come across that way.

The set up process and assistance in doing it was quite seamless. The ongoing support is there if you need it and the tutorials, although not great or always up to date, do help you figure things out without having to call in.

The close-out of a tenant can be awkward and not intuitive. The return of security deposits with interest and charging of fees is clunky. Also, when a lease runs out, the system doesn't roll them over to month-to-month. It simply just closes out the lease on line and makes it look like the tenant doesn't live there anymore or owe any rent. This is both frustrating and stressful because if a tenant owes money and decides not to declare that, they could potentially get away without paying rent. There needs to be a change in the rollover of the leases in the system so we don't miss collecting rent.

Neil G.
Landlord in Australien
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Best accounting program for rental property income and expenditure

Kommentare: With Buildium, all my income and expenditure information, receipts and invoices plus lease agreements etc are all stored in the one place. At tax time, printing out reports for my tax agent is simple and quick.

Easy to use and can cope with multiple properties. Reports can be generated for variations in financial year reporting of different counties. You can set up recurring bills so they appear on your list of things to do which reminds you and you don't have to re-enter all the data each time you have a bill to pay.

This is an American based program and for American users, it offers the ability to pay bills direct from your bank account etc. For me in Australia, this facility is unavailable.

Katie S.

Property Management Software - works very well for non accounting backgrounds

Kommentare: Automation is HUGE! online payment is HUGE! It's connecting my tenant/client requests with my staff and subsequently my vendors - less mess to sort through!

I don't have to have a degree in accounting, between features, FAQ's and support, I've always been able to resolve issues. Love that it streamlines my processes into one central place and that I have a good overall place for myself, my assistant, my clients and tenants to look at things. Love online payments and ability to pay out to owners and vendors online as well! Software has fantastic capability to shift easily with the changing needs of business (growth or even if we were to pull back a bit - affordable and seamless transition!)

The vendor/owner portals are difficult and messy. Also, my vendors can see ALL work orders, not just their own for a property they have access to. They have to go under maintenance just to find work orders (not intuitive). Would be awesome if they could just reply to the emails the system sends and have those replies/files be uploaded as communication on the work order. Loading pictures is ok but difficult to reorder. Also, would like to be able to load pictures in an area that show things like appliances/etc but not necessarily show on the listing If I enable "files" to be seen, then people can see ALL things under files - not just those pertinent to the properties they are enabled for. If I send an email to all owners or all tenants, it does not save under their individual communication logs - I have to go into a specific lease/tenant/owner/etc then go to communications to start an email otherwise it's not in the log. Would like to have multiple work orders under tasks - sometimes I need a General, a plumber and an electrician to complete the same task, for example. In the banking area, I'd like the property balances to reflect how much is deposit/property reserves so that I can see I'm where I need to be at a glance. I'd also like to be able to make more than one reserve account per property (i.e. taxes, maintenance) I'd like ONE application email - not one plus the credit check (maybe the app has a link to the chk

Erin V.
Erin V.
Bookkeeper in Mexiko
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Jump on the property management software train with Buildium!!

Kommentare: The benefits of utilizing Buildium for home construction companies are too many to list here. From management being able to see the project all at once and not have to look in different sections. Subcontractors being able to log their hours per project tasks for easy invoicing. Owners with the ability to go on and see how the construction is going, choosing selections, and keeping in contact with management. For bookkeepers the easy integration of Xero and Quickbooks online is fantastic. If you haven't tried Buildium and are looking for a superb property management software, sign up for their free trial and take it for a test drive.

There are several items within Buildium that by far surpassed other property management companies. The ability to upload subcontractor paperwork and have all the information in one place securely online with reminders set up when expirations or missing information is needed. The ability for everyone with accounts set up to communicate, check on tasks, and proposals all in one place for easy referral. One of the easiest implementations and setups for property management software. But the absolute best thing about Buildium for me anyways is that you can list as much information from sales, tasks, proposals, selections, etc. I truly believe that all companies need to keep as much information as possible on file and with Buildium you can put as much information as you need, place tags for easy reporting, and this information is for authorized users to see. To me, you can never have too much information and it makes is so much easier if you have a person leave and the new hire to move it and look at the information to be brought up to date.

When I first started working with Buildium I wished that there had been a step by step workflow check sheet because at times I had to go and research if I was entering the data correctly. But that was quickly solved while speaking with Buidium's excellent customer support team members. Finally, I would recommend a Buildium forum where all users can go on and if they have questions can post it to the forum as another user may have had the same problem.

Nancy H.

Gets the Job Done; Would like more Features

Kommentare: Software functions well and is reliable, Customers and Clients tell us they DO NOT like the portal and don't understand reports. I have volunteered to be in a user group to develop reports but have not been contacted yet.

The software is easy to use and fairly flexible; we do use it in some ways that are not intended to address unique situations. I also like that there is a forum for user requested features where the community can "vote" on improvements.

Development of new features that are highly requested by the community could be responded to faster. There are also some requests that seem more like fixing a bug than a new feature that are ignored completely. These are things that affect our staff on a daily basis, e.g. emails that are automatically sent to customers and clients that have a link to the message thread in the portal where they can respond directly in thread (which is a good thing)- - EXCEPT the link is so cryptic that the average user does not realize it is a link, so they end up emailing us and we spend countless hours copying and pasting just to try to keep our documentation complete. If the developers would make the link more apparent and/or make email replies automatically update the message thread it would be really great.