Über CATS

CATS ist ein Bewerber*innen-Tracking-System, das Personalbeschaffer*innen und direkten Arbeitgeber*innen hilft, durch die Automatisierung des Einstellungsprozesses effizienter zu arbeiten.

Erfahre mehr über CATS

Responsive customer service. Idiot-proofed functionality.

Sometimes the reporting is difficult to find, especially the AAP one.

Bewertungen zu CATS

CATS hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 145 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CATS bereits verwendet?

LeQuay
LeQuay
Talent Sourcing Consultant
Papier & forstwirtschaftliche Erzeugnisse, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

CATS is a phenomenal tool for Corporate & Agency Recruiters!

Kommentare: Let me start by saying that I have been with CATS for the past few years. My experience has been nothing short of excellent. CATS has far more robust features than the other recruitment systems I've explored and/or used. It can be used to manage candidate flow for existing requisitions or to build strategic candidate pipelines for the needs of the future. CATS is easy to customize the system internally to work within your existing recruitment processes. Most of the other tools I've used has required us to create multiple work around processes forcing and even change our internal processes to meet the requirements of the system. This isn't the case with CATS and it only took us an hour or two to set it up. CATS has made various plug-ins available free of charge to its subscribers. These plug-ins allow you to do everything from edit resumes within the system using a Microsoft Word Plug-in, leverage WordPress, and even send LinkedIn profiles and resumes from job boards directly into the CATS system. You can easily move data from other recruiting systems to CATS. You can either upload large batches of resumes or even upload a CSV document from Excel directly into the system. One of the best features behind CATS is that it is a tool that continues to grow and is always improving. They continue to grow in excellence through the value they place on the feedback from their subscribers. Many of the suggestions recommended by subscribers have been implemented very successfully and relatively quickly. I strongly recommend any organization looking for an extremely robust and customizable recruitment solution to consider CATS. You can even avoid lengthy contracts.

Robust Features Customizable Saves time by posting to various boards through CATS Very user-friendly Cost effective

Cara
Director of Growth and Development in USA
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

CATS is great for tracking applicants

Kommentare: Overall I had a positive experience with CATS. I still use it, I just don't mass email from it. I think it is the best applicant tracking system out there for what I do.

How easy it is to use and if you don't know how to do something, they have videos you can watch with an easy to follow step by step process.

My main issue was Customer Service but only within the last year. I feel the rep I worked with didn't understand or try to understand my issue which ultimately led me to go somewhere else for the email side of things. I still use it to track my applicants but I think since they made changes to the email structure several months ago, there has been problems with candidates seeing my emails.

Ryan

We've had decent experience with CATS but are currently looking at other options.

It is less complex than other solutions that are bloated with unnecessary features. The LinkedIn plugins and resume searching is good. Customized workflows is a good idea although they lack flexibility to get at incorporate important data in triggers (like Activity notes associated with a status change).

It seems like the underlying data model of CATS limits what they can do with their product. Contacts and Candidates are tedious to work with and behavior seems to change randomly (i.e. duplicate logging of emails to a single person, merged profiles overwrite information). The email integration has been unstable and recently realized that it logs emails for users that are cc'd (not the sender) on emails which throws off metrics for our staff. The Slack integration is really limited and almost pointless (i.e. all messages go to same channel, no way to send activity information like notes for a status change). There is no way to associated an active assignment with a candidate (this is all done through candidate pipeline and status changes). There is no way to log activities for multiple contacts/candidates (like a group lunch). Calendar / Event Scheduling is clunky and behavior changes constantly. We used to make events visible to all so it showed up on the Upcoming Events on the dashboard but now they are only visible to the user that created it. There are many other nuances with private vs. public events.

Benjamin
Roster Officer in Kanada
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Without CATs I'm not sure how we would manage

Kommentare: Excellent, the sales and support staff are always on point. I hate calling tech support in general, but really don't mind with CATs. Always affable and helpful. We have yet to have an issue that wasn't promptly resolved by the CATs tech support.

Ease of in-house communication and interoperability. Each user can easily see the work of their colleagues which cuts down on a huge amount of unnecessary communication. We can seamlessly take over each other's work when colleagues are on leave or otherwise busy. The application portals are very easy to use and the workflow is intuitive and useful. Honestly, I'm not sure how we could manage with such a lean HQ staff without having CATs.

The only con I can identify with CATs is their search algorithm. The Boolean search functions can be improved. For example, if I'm looking for an "Education in Emergencies Specialist" within my database and search for this phrase using the Boolean quotation marks I will occasionally get results that identify anyone who has the word "in" somewhere in their resume. Yes, I also get "Education in Emergencies Specialists" but also a lot of people with completely irrelevant CVs. Some of this is mitigated by using the tags, lists, and custom fields but sometimes weird results are populated. Again, this is really the only issue I have with CATs and I'm really nit picking here. I don't find this to be a significant impediment to my work, and the pros heavily outweigh this one con.

Valonda
Recruiter in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

CATS was a Godsend

Kommentare: We appreciate being able to unify our process, helping streamline our process, provide our applicants with a consistent experience, identifying where our good candidates are coming from and unifying our recruiting team and efforts.

I appreciated the support through the set up process and the responsiveness of the team to our beginning processes. There is so much customization for your workflow and we have appreciated all of the improvements to the system over the time we have used it. (over 6 years)

Honestly - it's really hard find things we don't like about the software. Support has been great about helping us to work around things we thought we wanted.

Amber
Recruiter in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent ATS Option

We went from using the same ATS for over 17 years when we decided to make the change to CATS. It’s modern, sleek, easy to use and customer support is very easy to understand and knowledgeable.

I do wish there was a platform versus it being web based.

Jeff
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Long time user

Kommentare: I switched to CATS more than a decade ago when it was a free beta program. It has been a part of my business on an almost daily basis. It's comfortable and hard to imagine switching to something different.

Great interface, comfortable to use. Becomes familiar quickly. Grown with the software.

No ability to drag and drop related emails or documents into a a candidate or client record.

Marc
Recruiter/Owner in USA
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I love CATS

It is intuitive and easy to use. It has all the functionality of a large CRM in a great software that is affordable

Have not found any yet. I would like a couple other calendaring functions but just a minor change would be it.

Erik
Erik
Search Consultant in USA
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

CATS provides a better than average data warehouse for candidates and contacts

Kommentare: I can't really make an evaluation of this as we haven't used anything else in my time with the company.

-Fast searching and easy candidate importing -Easy access from phone or computer -Excellent uptime vs. other web-based ATS

-Disambigulation between candidates and between jobs is laborious -Little support for texting, LinkedIn or other social media messaging -Only allows one email per candidate to be contacted at a time -No internal support for matching candidates based on town without ZIP code with a search for a specific ZIP--there should be an automatic matching of an arbitrary ZIP code withing the named town in a candidate profile when a user puts in a ZIP code radius

Danny
Danny
Recruitment Specialist in USA

Overall a great experience utilizing CATS to get work done!

I love that the technical support of very responsive and open to new ideas in order to continuously improve the system.

The least thing I like is that it's not fully integrated on a smart phone. That makes working on a mobile impossible.

Bill
Owner / Recruiter in USA
Medizinische Geräte, Selbstständig

From a Life Science Recruiter

CATs does a great job posting jobs to various job boards and makes it easy to customize forms and tracking of both candidates and clients.

They have issues when posting certain jobs that should only be posted on our company page and always seem to go out to all of the other job boards even when you get assistance from the CATs help desk - they need to correct this issues it has been an ongoing problem for at least a year or more.

Jeannine
Program Coordinator in USA

Works very well for I need

Kommentare: Customer service is very personable and friendly – they have the rare gift of actually WANTING to be helpful.

It is customizable, versatile. I like being able to sort on the various categories. Every day I learn something new that the program can do / different ways I can sort the data.

I do not have any at this time. Upon further investigation, the issues that I thought I had actually stemmed from my own need to become more familiar with the program.

Antwort von CATS Software

Thank you, Jeannine, for taking the time to write a review of CATS! We think we may already have a solution for the issues you mentioned. A member of our support team will be reaching out to help!

Michelle
Senior Associate in USA

We have been using CATS since 2011 and have noticed many great updates through the years.

It is user friendly and it is easy to find information. I like the boolean search features as well as being able to search by a particular field.

The system needs to be more customizable. There have been times when I have asked how to do something and have been told that it can't be done. For example, the reports section is unusable for my needs and I have to manually go in and create reports.

Nicole
Recruiter in Kanada
Einzelhandel

CATS is easy to use, but sometimes too simple

It's relatively easy to use and mostly intuitive in its functions. The support and live feedback chat is great. Also good that the filtering system has improved.

When applicants apply to a job order more than once or if I copy applicants over from another job order, the "date candidate was created/entered/last updated" doesn't necessarily change to reflect the most recent date. For example, if you mass select a group of candidates and use the "copy to another job order" function, if the candidate already exists in that job order, their "date candidate was entered" doesn't update, which means I have to remove them from the job order and re-add them to the job order to update the date. Also, lately, there have been a lot of delays and errors when filtering job orders with a large pool of applicants. And filtering is taking longer than usual.

Phoebe
Deployment Officer
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

CATS has been a fantastic resource for our organization!

Kommentare: Overall, I would recommend this product to organizations looking to automate tasks and improve efficiency, but it works best as a compliment to other systems.

CATS has enabled our organization to streamline many of our processes and thus run more efficiently. Automating many of the tasks that we used to do repetitively has allowed for quicker response times. As well, the "add calendar entry" feature is fantastic and helps us to stay on top of all upcoming tasks.

The fact that each candidate can only have one profile makes it difficult for us when we engage the same candidate multiple times. It would be really useful to have multiple pages within the single candidate profile. The lack of this feature makes it difficult for us to keep track of all of our placements, which means that we have to use a different system to maintain our historical knowledge. Ideally, we would have one system that could do all of these functions. As well, the fact that is a web-based program is both a pro and a con - the con being that there is always the possibility that the internet will go down and we will lose access to our files. Having a complementary software program for our computers would be incredibly useful.

Justin
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Everchanging platform with endless capabilities

staff is continually upgrading integrations; database is totally customizable - can search anything - great for a number of users, and autojob posting is great.

Needs better identification and merging of duplicate contacts. Hard to cleanup - also, needs better Nurture auto-email functions. Text integration would make this a slam dunk product as well.

marjan
HR Specialist in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Cats Review

Kommentare: We use it as an applicant tracking software. We keep track of applicants from the initial sourcing to the hiring stage and beyond if needed.

I like the new beta version, it is easy and user friendly.

I don't like that you can't search through all of the applicants using a keyword.

Travis
HR Manager
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Excellent and cost effective for mid-sized organizations

Kommentare: We switched from applicant stack to CATS in 2012 and have never looked back. The clean UI alone was a drastic improvement. Since 2012 we have grown our recruitment department from one F/T employee to 4. CATS allows multiple users to have accounts, which makes collaborating on candidates easy. The system does email integration which is extremely useful in tracking/documenting candidate communication (because sometimes it does not happen through the system). We have customized the system with ease which has allowed for complete workflow and task automation. With the click of a button we can notify candidates of next steps, change their job order, change their interview status, and notify other parties in our organization- this is all with one click. The system allows for the generation of countless workflows, custom email templates for individual or mass emailing, and the mass importing of multiple resume files for prospective candidates. While we wish CATS had an onboarding feature, we have successfully used the system in the past to collect employee documents who are out of state and begin that HR process. CATS has been a life saver. The system offers a lot for a very low cost. Our initial set up including fees was below $500 and our monthly fee per user on the system is $69. It is a great value.

Denise
Vice President in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

CATS

Kommentare: Very affordable, especially for smaller companies.

It is easy to learn. It is easy to use. It easy to post jobs. It has nice functionality. It is customizable. It is affordable.

Not much help during the transition of data. You have to figure everything out on your own. Support doesn't really help you figure stuff out. Support points you to where you can go to read the answer as if you hadn't already tried that.

Caren
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

Great Applicant Tracking Program

I have used CATS since before they started to charge for their product. I find it easy to use and the support excellent. As a recruiter, I want to be able to find candidates easily and have resumes parsed into the system effortlessly.

I would like to have some small additional add ons like being able to add additional colors to the work flow process.. I also would like to be able to send resumes to my clients for review.

Whitney
Deputy PM in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I love using CATS! It does have some querks, but overall a great system. Customer support rocks!

Kommentare: Easy storage and tracking of candidates.

The resume upload feature to auto-populate. The time/date stamps in the notes are fantastic. I love the ability to track all updates painlessly.

The email sync does not always work. I've gone back to candidate profiles and many times have to manually copy and paste emails into the the notes section.

Paige
Recruiter
Unternehmensberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Not the best out there.

It's cheaper than most ATS systems. The design is simple and customer service is prompt to respond.

Very difficult to use. Many steps for one simple action. Difficult to mass email from searches. Tracking status of candidates through interview process is not very detailed.

Nichelle
CEO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great ATS for small businesses; it's reliable and has great features.

Kommentare: The ability to keep up with our job requirements and candidates in a professional way.

I like the workflow and tracking in CATS; I also like the ability to link to our website and other apps.

Could be a little cheaper as it relates to adding users. Other than that, I think this is a great ATS.

Kathryn
Business Development Associate in USA
Medizinische Praxis

CATS Review

It is customizable and user friendly. We were able to customize the fields for candidate profiles.

It is a bit "clicky" at times. Other than that, it is easy to use and allows you upload candidate CVs and information so you don't have to manually enter the information.

Andreas
Owner in Deutschland
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

Pretty good

Very good customer service, frequent new updates of features, easy integration with social media and posting services.

Search function could be an inch better, it is also an American system and if you are based in Europe localisation is sometime an issue.