Über CATS

CATS ist ein Bewerber*innen-Tracking-System, das Personalbeschaffer*innen und direkten Arbeitgeber*innen hilft, durch die Automatisierung des Einstellungsprozesses effizienter zu arbeiten.

Erfahre mehr über CATS

Responsive customer service. Idiot-proofed functionality.

Sometimes the reporting is difficult to find, especially the AAP one.

Bewertungen zu CATS

CATS hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 145 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CATS bereits verwendet?

Talent Sourcing Consultant in
Papier & forstwirtschaftliche Erzeugnisse, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

CATS is a phenomenal tool for Corporate & Agency Recruiters!

Kommentare: Let me start by saying that I have been with CATS for the past few years. My experience has been nothing short of excellent. CATS has far more robust features than the other recruitment systems I've explored and/or used. It can be used to manage candidate flow for existing requisitions or to build strategic candidate pipelines for the needs of the future. CATS is easy to customize the system internally to work within your existing recruitment processes. Most of the other tools I've used has required us to create multiple work around processes forcing and even change our internal processes to meet the requirements of the system. This isn't the case with CATS and it only took us an hour or two to set it up. CATS has made various plug-ins available free of charge to its subscribers. These plug-ins allow you to do everything from edit resumes within the system using a Microsoft Word Plug-in, leverage WordPress, and even send LinkedIn profiles and resumes from job boards directly into the CATS system. You can easily move data from other recruiting systems to CATS. You can either upload large batches of resumes or even upload a CSV document from Excel directly into the system. One of the best features behind CATS is that it is a tool that continues to grow and is always improving. They continue to grow in excellence through the value they place on the feedback from their subscribers. Many of the suggestions recommended by subscribers have been implemented very successfully and relatively quickly. I strongly recommend any organization looking for an extremely robust and customizable recruitment solution to consider CATS. You can even avoid lengthy contracts.

Robust Features Customizable Saves time by posting to various boards through CATS Very user-friendly Cost effective

Cara
Director of Growth and Development in USA
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

CATS is great for tracking applicants

Kommentare: Overall I had a positive experience with CATS. I still use it, I just don't mass email from it. I think it is the best applicant tracking system out there for what I do.

How easy it is to use and if you don't know how to do something, they have videos you can watch with an easy to follow step by step process.

My main issue was Customer Service but only within the last year. I feel the rep I worked with didn't understand or try to understand my issue which ultimately led me to go somewhere else for the email side of things. I still use it to track my applicants but I think since they made changes to the email structure several months ago, there has been problems with candidates seeing my emails.

Ryan

We've had decent experience with CATS but are currently looking at other options.

It is less complex than other solutions that are bloated with unnecessary features. The LinkedIn plugins and resume searching is good. Customized workflows is a good idea although they lack flexibility to get at incorporate important data in triggers (like Activity notes associated with a status change).

It seems like the underlying data model of CATS limits what they can do with their product. Contacts and Candidates are tedious to work with and behavior seems to change randomly (i.e. duplicate logging of emails to a single person, merged profiles overwrite information). The email integration has been unstable and recently realized that it logs emails for users that are cc'd (not the sender) on emails which throws off metrics for our staff. The Slack integration is really limited and almost pointless (i.e. all messages go to same channel, no way to send activity information like notes for a status change). There is no way to associated an active assignment with a candidate (this is all done through candidate pipeline and status changes). There is no way to log activities for multiple contacts/candidates (like a group lunch). Calendar / Event Scheduling is clunky and behavior changes constantly. We used to make events visible to all so it showed up on the Upcoming Events on the dashboard but now they are only visible to the user that created it. There are many other nuances with private vs. public events.

Benjamin
Roster Officer in Kanada

Without CATs I'm not sure how we would manage

Kommentare: Excellent, the sales and support staff are always on point. I hate calling tech support in general, but really don't mind with CATs. Always affable and helpful. We have yet to have an issue that wasn't promptly resolved by the CATs tech support.

Ease of in-house communication and interoperability. Each user can easily see the work of their colleagues which cuts down on a huge amount of unnecessary communication. We can seamlessly take over each other's work when colleagues are on leave or otherwise busy. The application portals are very easy to use and the workflow is intuitive and useful. Honestly, I'm not sure how we could manage with such a lean HQ staff without having CATs.

The only con I can identify with CATs is their search algorithm. The Boolean search functions can be improved. For example, if I'm looking for an "Education in Emergencies Specialist" within my database and search for this phrase using the Boolean quotation marks I will occasionally get results that identify anyone who has the word "in" somewhere in their resume. Yes, I also get "Education in Emergencies Specialists" but also a lot of people with completely irrelevant CVs. Some of this is mitigated by using the tags, lists, and custom fields but sometimes weird results are populated. Again, this is really the only issue I have with CATs and I'm really nit picking here. I don't find this to be a significant impediment to my work, and the pros heavily outweigh this one con.

Valonda
Recruiter in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

CATS was a Godsend

Kommentare: We appreciate being able to unify our process, helping streamline our process, provide our applicants with a consistent experience, identifying where our good candidates are coming from and unifying our recruiting team and efforts.

I appreciated the support through the set up process and the responsiveness of the team to our beginning processes. There is so much customization for your workflow and we have appreciated all of the improvements to the system over the time we have used it. (over 6 years)

Honestly - it's really hard find things we don't like about the software. Support has been great about helping us to work around things we thought we wanted.

Amber
Recruiter in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent ATS Option

We went from using the same ATS for over 17 years when we decided to make the change to CATS. It’s modern, sleek, easy to use and customer support is very easy to understand and knowledgeable.

I do wish there was a platform versus it being web based.

Jeff
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Long time user

Kommentare: I switched to CATS more than a decade ago when it was a free beta program. It has been a part of my business on an almost daily basis. It's comfortable and hard to imagine switching to something different.

Great interface, comfortable to use. Becomes familiar quickly. Grown with the software.

No ability to drag and drop related emails or documents into a a candidate or client record.

Marc
Recruiter/Owner in USA
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I love CATS

It is intuitive and easy to use. It has all the functionality of a large CRM in a great software that is affordable

Have not found any yet. I would like a couple other calendaring functions but just a minor change would be it.

Search Consultant in USA
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

CATS provides a better than average data warehouse for candidates and contacts

Kommentare: I can't really make an evaluation of this as we haven't used anything else in my time with the company.

-Fast searching and easy candidate importing -Easy access from phone or computer -Excellent uptime vs. other web-based ATS

-Disambigulation between candidates and between jobs is laborious -Little support for texting, LinkedIn or other social media messaging -Only allows one email per candidate to be contacted at a time -No internal support for matching candidates based on town without ZIP code with a search for a specific ZIP--there should be an automatic matching of an arbitrary ZIP code withing the named town in a candidate profile when a user puts in a ZIP code radius

Danny
Danny
Recruitment Specialist in USA

Overall a great experience utilizing CATS to get work done!

I love that the technical support of very responsive and open to new ideas in order to continuously improve the system.

The least thing I like is that it's not fully integrated on a smart phone. That makes working on a mobile impossible.

Derek
Principal in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product and support

Kommentare: I have been very please with the value of CATS.

The customization ability to create my workflow the way I want it. And the fast customer service responses.

I would like to be able to have more email functionality within the application: forward a message, ability to CC people on emails.

Account Manager in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Better than average product, best in class customer service

Kommentare: Better than other ATS I have used. Since this is a recruiting and staffing tool, making it as simple as possible is a best practice since we need quick access to notes for reference more than any other functionality. It provides this quickly and efficiently.

-Responsive customer service -Idiot-proofed functionality -Mobile experience has 90%+ of the full functionality

-Latest upgrade to Nala was clumsy and left some very obvious bugs in for release

Tom
Research Director in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

CATS is extremely user friendly, and customization is a breeze

Kommentare: It is easy to use, easy to train new hires, and continually improves itself with little time-savers

user friendly, customization, search any field, schedule workflow triggers, constantly improving itself

Reporting should be more functional/customizable, and that would make the Dashboard useful - I do not use this feature now because of that. (Why can I still not run a report that shows me EVERY candidate I EVER submitted - that is crazy for an ATS!)

Tom
Director, Recruiting and Resource Operations in
Unternehmensberatung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Fits like a glove

Kommentare: The product is easy to use, cost effective and works for small to mid sized staffing or consulting firms.

Common sense layout - intuitive dashboards - easy to build pipelines. Bulk parsing is excellent as is the email integration.

Reporting is not at the level I need for my reporting requirements. Some basic reports are not easy (if at all) to create.

Drew
HR Manager in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great for Smaller Companies

This system is super easy to use and doesn't require a lot of training. Very simple easy to use process flow.

My only real issue with this system is the lack of reporting. As we got larger, we needed more metrics and reporting capabilities.

James
Managing Director in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

8 Year CATS User

Has a nice look and feel. Has good uptime.

Very clunky and slow at times. Does not offer any integrations that are helpful. I use it for dissemination of my jobs. It is one step above an excel spreadsheet.

Justine
Technical Recruiter in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Just OK

Kommentare: CATS is an OK solution for agency recruiting teams, but I would not recommend it as a tool for in-house teams.

CATS is easy-to-use and has decent reporting functionality. It was a good solution for the recruiting agency I worked with.

It's not a great solution for hiring managers or in-house teams. It's clunky and needs a big UI update.

Paul
Loan officer/ business development in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

excellent crm platform for the Value

Kommentare: Love the system

easy to use and customize I like the most some capabilities of adding the candidates to the system and be able to send email and schedule meeting with several users

I would like to add text feature to it as well as schedule updates by email , not only on the calensdar

danielle
HR MANAGER in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

CATS APPLICANT TRACKING

I like the features that help me keep track of candidates that have applied before. Some have applied years ago , before I was with the company so it helps alot.

I don't like the newest changes that we had no choice about. I prefer the previous version.

Eliana
IT Recruiter in Kolumbien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A problem with the new inteface

Kommentare: Ingeneral is good , about functionality . The new interface is not user experience

De ease use, Cats has a lot of functionalities is good for recruitment

The system creates two or three times a profile

Dom
DoD Recruiter in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I just started using CATS at my new job and Ive gotta say this is one of the best databases EVER

The ease of use and just quality and use of this site. The ability to sort and label my data and candidates easily makes my job so much easier. (DOD CONTRACT RECRUITER)

I really dont have many complaints. My biggest one is probably how the "zipcode" function doesnt work and just reloads your page.

Sharon
Senior Technical Sourcer in USA
Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Daily User of CATS System

Kommentare: I love using the system and think it's the best I've used yet. I am able to easily add candidates, view the status for each of the candidates, and LOVE the short cut keyboard function.

How user-friendly it is and how I visually data is presented to me

Still trying to get around duplicate profiles

Drew
HR Manager in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good System for Smaller Groups

Kommentare: This is a great system for smaller groups who are trying to establish a recruiting system.

What I like most about this system is the ease of use. It's very easy to navigate and easy to learn as a new user.

What I like least about this product is the lack or reporting. The reports aren't very in-depth and there's not much custom-ability.

President & Sr. Consultant in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

A great tool for small to mid-size businesses

Kommentare: I recommend CATS for small to mid sized organizations seeking a lesser expensive tool to manage the recruitment process. The functionality and features of this system is very similar to some of the larger, very costly talent management tools available in the marketplace.

Cats has been a great tool for our organization. We have been using it since September. It was easy to implement and transfer all of our saved recruiting files into the system. Additionally, the ability to upload candidate research spreadsheets has been excellent. We received responses to our questions within 24 hours.

We would like to see increased integration with other job boards and social media sites. Perhaps even the ability to suggest websites for integration and an integrated Facebook careers tab vs. status update only option.

Francois
Deployment Officer in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

CATS helps our organizaiton save hundreds of hours of work!

Kommentare: Great program - limited in some areas (customization)

CATS is a very useful program for streaming our work. Without it, we would likely be unable to keep track of the massive amount of candidates/jobs we handle. Because of this program - we are one of the most successful organizations in our field.

There are a few cons which I have experienced using this program. First, there is no save draft function - so if someone else in our office signs in on one of our accounts which I am using, the information which I have placed into forms without saving is lost. Second, there is no ability to create multiple pages for one candidate. Often we are deploying candidates multiple times a year - but when we want to look back over the year we can only see the most recent work they have done.