Waystar/Zirmed

Bewertet am 31.12.2018
Altrina T.
reimbursement manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: what I like most about waystar/zirmed is the ability to perform most of the functions I need with one program, I can verify most of the insurances we use including medicare and getting same/similar information from medicare. i love the rejected claims dashboard and how I can sort to be able to notice trends. they show the claim rejected by waystar/zirmed and claims rejected by the payer. patient payments are easy to use to make payments and have the ability to email a receipt immediately for a payment you took. but what I like most about the patient payments is the ability to set up an autopay this can be done with ca credit card or through a bank account. there are so many great functions with this I cannot possibly write them all down. a new function that was added when they switched from Zirmed to Waystar was the homepage. it allows you to set a homepage so now when log in it takes me the remit tab where I can see payments. we use waystar as our clearinghouse and submit and receive claims, remits electronically and can autopost payments from waystar to our billing software which cuts down on time if we would have to manually post.

Nachteile: I would like to them to add a way to have an open-ended autopay. if we have a patient on oxgyen and it rents forever we still have to put in a total amount so at some point it will stop.

Waystar (Formerly Zirmed)

Bewertet am 21.1.2019
Mike J.
Billing Specialist
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Before we got Waystar (Zirmed), we would either submit the claims on paper (which is hard to track) or through the payers provider portal. We would need to maintain a dozen or so username and password for various websites. You would need to sign up for a lot of websites. With Waystar, all you need is one username and password. You can electronically submit claims to various payers with one click. Waystar will scrub the claim to see if there are any front end rejections. If the payer rejects the claim, you can correct it within Waystar without having to go back to the EMR and correct it. You can track your claims within Waystar. You can download an excel spreadsheet with the information you need.

Vorteile: You have the ability to correct claims that get rejected by the insurance company. Waystar will scrub your claims even before they sent it off you the insurance company. The layout is very user-friendly and straight forward. If the Payer allows it, remittance advice can be downloaded and uploaded to the EHR software. Claims can be copied if you have to enter them manually. YOu don't need to reenter the whole patient information over and over again.

Nachteile: You'll need to call in order to add a child account. The claims status should be updated if the claim has been paid. Right now, the last status you'll get us if the claim is recieved by the Payer.

Used mainly for confirming insurances are valid/active

Bewertet am 27.6.2018
Derek C.
Office/Clinic Manager
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Day to day insurance validity checks and billing that has a set price per bill instead per page. National address database check before sending bills to the wrong clinic

Vorteile: Able to run my clinic day to day knowing that patients have valid insurance and possible deductible amount. Allows us to give best patient care without unknowing giving the patient a big bill that will be from care rendered and deductible amount. Zirmed increases my clinic's ability to inform patient of deductible amounts prior so that patient understands amount they may be billed and the reason for the bill. From this, it gives patients the autonomy in their care. Zirmed also has a billing service that allows for import from billing software with set prices per bill (not page) and it checks a national database with address to make sure the bill is going to the correct patient.

Nachteile: The may con I have had with this is that our clinic representative left the company and we were not informed and the phone number wasn't reassigned or disconnected, which left me waiting for a return call that never came. After calling customer service, I was then reassigned

Great customer service and sales team.

Bewertet am 12.7.2018
Jenny B.
Practice Manager
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: efficient claims processing, denials management, great reports with comparrisons to others in the same industry.

Vorteile: Their customer service lives up to the 3 ring rule. Customer service are very pleasant and helpful on the phone. If your question is beyond that department they listen to all of your questions or concerns and directly transfer you to the right person/department to help with your needs. I am been very happy with their live training. The videos for additional tools and training are very specific you are able to accomplish what you need to learn. I have found the sales team to be very accommodating when renewing products. I have found their fees for the credit card /Payleap to be the best prices out there.

Nachteile: Not able to interface payments directly in to our EMR software. I know they have plans to eventually make this happen. I am hoping it will be soon.

6 Years of Use-Happy Customer

Bewertet am 8.3.2018
Brittany E.
Assistant Manager
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We were a fairly small practice when we started with Navicure (8 physicians) and grew to almost 30 providers. Navicure worked great even as we grew.

Vorteile: The messaging system you can use for issues/questions is usually responded to pretty quickly, reps are nice via telephone also. Easy system, user friendly. Didn't require much training. it gives you the option to correct claims directly in Navicure, or cancel and resend from your billing system. Printable reports when needed, easy sorting.

Nachteile: There aren't really any I recall, but it would have been very nice to have two way communication (meaning the changes made in Navicure would be sent back to the billing system). For this reason we chose to cancel the claims and correct them in the billing system to avoid the possibility of forgetting to update in the billing system after it was done in Navicure.

Great resource

Bewertet am 11.6.2019
Dorota L.
Medizinische Praxis, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall Waystar has been invaluable to our company. It's a one stop shop for us for claims and payments.

Vorteile: This product is contracted with most insurance companies to submit Professional or Institutional claims all in one place. And, it also provides electronic remittances. Product is very easy to use and customer service is always there to help. We only use the product for claims submissions, remittances and patient billing. We don't use it for eligibility checks.

Nachteile: I don't like that we sometimes have to wait months for customer service to come up with a resolution for any claims issues we have. And, sometimes it takes weeks for a customer service representative to work on our cases. We also wished to would give us more details on patient eligibility, but they don't and so we don't use it for that.

From sales to accounting to support, all the employees have honored the 3 ring rule. Everyone is he

Jenny B.
Administrator
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Expense! Although I do experience the value of your product and services as positive. I really think Symphony should be the standard application for users. There is so much more to help a biller get their work done and information available at their finder tips!

Vorteile: I especially like Perform Reporting for the fee schedules and payments. The graphs and drill down gives us many options to choose from. Claims appeal process is swift and the pre-written appeal letters really help a lot. It is a time saver to correct the claims in Navicure. I only have to change my claim status in ECW. Now that we are on Symphony I have more choices to look over and use. We are able to look at the ERA denials as well which has been very helpful. More information and drill downs.

Great Clearinghouse

Bewertet am 6.11.2018
Lauren A.
Business Manager
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have used Waystar for three years (when it was Zirmed first), and I have never had any major issues. They help me resolve not just issues with their service or website, but with claims as well when the insurance says there is a timely filing or other filing issue.

Vorteile: I love how Waystar has EVERYTHING - claims, eligibility, patient payments, remits. And the reporting makes it easy to track what claims haven't been paid, or where there are errors in your claims that are preventing it from being paid. Appealing claims on Waystar is super easy, and tracking down claims that were paid but somehow didn't get into your EMR is also really easy.

Nachteile: The set up is a little cluttered, but no big deal in the grand scheme of things.

Absolutely Best In Class Billing Software

Bewertet am 19.4.2018
Nate R.
Accountant
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It really is best in class. Easy for billing, has long list of insurance companies they interface with, the only thing that could be improved would be eligibility checks.

Vorteile: Has integrations with almost every possible insurance company in the States. Easy to make edits and track payments. Has fantastic denial tracking and easy to make re submissions on denials. Eligibility checks are also fairly easy even though its probably its weakest component.

Nachteile: Eligibility checks could be improved somewhat. The reports are nice, but are time consuming to go through. No easy way to see if patients insurance has changed without going through them one by one.

There are better clearinghouses

Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Kari T.
General Manager
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I like that it integrates, but when I actually have to get on the website it's frustrating and confusing.

Vorteile: - It integrates with one of our Practice Management software programs so we don't have to go on the website very often
- The customer support is pretty fast, unless a ticket has to be escalated

Nachteile: - There are many different packages so you might be able to do everything you need, but you have to pay for the most expensive package to do it. We have one of the more basic ones because we decided that it wasn't worth the cost since our PM did a lot of the same stuff already. But whenever I try something and it says we don't have that function, it's pretty frustrating.
- You have to open a ticket to enroll an insurance payor, I think. That's how I do it and I can't find any other option for payer enrollment on the site. We have another clearinghouse we use that allows you to create enrollment paperwork so you can actually see what you need before going forward with the enrollment.
- Patient Statements are on a completely different site with a separate login. I can see that we've uploaded a batch, but I have to go on another site to view the batch.
- The "Purchased Products" section in Manage Account is very confusing. They don't just say what package you have and the services that come with it. It just list a bunch of their services and if you have them or not. You can filter out your Purchased services, but that still includes anything you've EVER had with them, even for a trial and then canceled. And it has a bunch of rates for each thing that I'm assuming are included in the bundle, but if so, they shouldn't list it. I would prefer explanations to what each service is, as well. It's just not very user friendly.

Using Navicure for the 1st time was fairly easy.

Bewertet am 16.1.2018
Cyrena A.
Medical Insurance Coordinator Jackson Revenue Management
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Easier way to find the reason of the rejected and denied claims daily.

Vorteile: Navicure is absolutely great for daily reporting! There are various reports that can be review such as the daily productivity, rejection and denial type on your claims. You can work them by the denied reason, insurance company or the dates of service.

Nachteile: Some of the rejections reason/descriptions are not that clear and sometimes will need the help from customer service to determine the best way to fix however here is short wait time to get assistance. The rejection also sometime duplicate in more than on category but when one is completed it does remove it's self from the other categories as well.

Very user friendly.

Portia F.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Navicure sends all of our practice's electronic and paper claims quickly which gets us our payments faster.

Vorteile: The software is very user friendly. I like how it catches edits that I've missed and alerts me prior to sending the claim. Customer service reps are always friendly, helpful and quick.

Nachteile: The only thing I can think of right now is that you're not able to transfer incorrectly scanned items in the Patient Documents Administrative area. We would have to delete it and rescan it. Other than that everything's great.

I have had great support from credentialing to claim submission.

Bewertet am 25.9.2017
Kathy K.
Finance Director
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Clean claim submissions. The transitions to 5010 and ICD10 went very smooth.

Vorteile: The ease of uploading claims and downloading ERA's. The ability to drill into claim rejections to find out where in the process the claim was denied and why.

Nachteile: Trying to determine if I'm choosing the correct payer from the drop down list. It would help to have a claims address attached to help reduce questions. Payer list sorting is a bit slow. It would help to be able to choose the beginning name letter to go to a group more quickly.

Best product I have used in 25 years of Healthcare Admin

Bewertet am 21.9.2017
Victoria W.
Accounts Receivable Specialist
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Easy to track and send claims. Easy to stay current on rejected claims. Easy to fix and resubmit corrected claims. Easy to review remits.

Vorteile: Intuitive functionality. Great customer service. Claim history that is readable & accessible. Claims correction on site.

Nachteile: I wish that there was a "Print" function for printing claims history that was easier than the current set up. We often need to appeal timely filing denials. I know HOW to make the data print, but it would be easier if I could just hit a print button.

Navicure is awesome. We rarely have any problems with eligibility with Navicure.

Penny N.
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Eligibility checks and clearing house.

Vorteile: So easy to use . And great support when I forget my password or have any other issue. Customer support is very friendly and knowledgeable and tries to help anyway possible even giving advice as to what may be wrong even if it is not a Navicure issue.

Nachteile: Occasionally Navicure and our system don't "talk" to each other and I have to manually check eligibility but even when I have to do that it works efficiently.

I have always had outstanding customer support and the ease of use is very helpful.

Amanda E.
Billing specialist
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has made the ease of electronic billing very simple and helpful. We went from paper billing and this software could not be anymore user friendly.

Vorteile: It is extremely easy to navigate and the statistical information is important to us as a practice. We report to a board that requests this information monthly and it is as simple as pulling up Navicure.

Nachteile: Sometimes the insurance denials are hard to decipher what is actually wrong with the claim and i usually have to call in.

Waystar is amazing!

Bewertet am 18.7.2019
Denise N.
Billing Lead
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall we're very happy with the software and would recommend.

Vorteile: The process of selecting claims to bill and seeing what you've already submitted is easy and the ability to correct claims on the spot is such a time saver. We are able to see payments in about 7 days which is helping our practice stay financially stable

Nachteile: Some of the graphs are difficult to use but I didn't go through the entire training on that so that is on me.

I have been using Zirmed for over a year now and it is everything I need it to be.

Bewertet am 31.10.2017
Kassy S.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: All in one claim processing.

Vorteile: Claims billing, makes my job faster and easier, I love that I can bill almost every insurance with just the one program. I also LOVE the electronic EOB's and the fact that the auto populate in my practice management software.

Nachteile: The only thing I would be able to say is less than Ideal is the patient statement section. It doesn't always send statements in a timely manner. After my initial setup my statement went out, but the next month I uploaded statements again and was told that there was a margin error. It was fixed but it caused a delay in statement processing.

Easy to use, great customer support

Bewertet am 8.9.2019
Marci F.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have used Zirmed/Waystar for several years. It has improved our claims payment time and decreased denials.

Vorteile: We use Waystar to submit professional claims. Customer support has always been very good and the site is easy to use. Help features are also of great value when we hire new staff or need to find answers to questions.

Nachteile: I do not have any complaints or suggests for improving the software. It meets our needs completely.

Great Product

Bewertet am 12.12.2018
Elana H.
CPC
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Waystar has helped to bundle processes into one solution. Ins verification, Claims, and patient statements are all in one system.

Vorteile: I like the ease of use. Offers several different functions for the providers office that allows us to streamline processes.

Nachteile: Every time I log in to the system, I have to agree to terms of use. There should be an option to agree to this in the beginning and not have to do every time.

Too Many Hidden Fees

Bewertet am 31.5.2019
Tina K.
Provider
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I canceled my contract with them, and they would not allow me to cancel and I had to ride it out until the end and pay all their hidden fees. This is ridiculous and a mistake signing up with them. Our payment processing with them got very expensive because they did not have a chip reader for the credit card transactions. They have a magnetic stripe credit card swipe that you can buy for $99 that doesn't work 90% of the time, so we ended having to manually key in each transaction which causes the processing fees to be much higher and on top of that we had to pay them a monthly fee to use their product. I ended up switching to a different credit card processing company that gave a rate that is 15% less than their processing rate, they don't charge a monthly fee, they don't have a contract, and they don't have any hidden fees. So having to ride out this contract and using the new company to process my credit card transactions will save me more money than if I use them until the end of my contract. Lesson learned.

Vorteile: The payments for the patients were listed and you can access it anytime to verify payments.

Nachteile: All the hidden fees and it got expensive with them not having a chip reader for the credit card transactions. They have a magnetic stripe credit card swipe that you can buy for $99 that doesn't work 90% of the time, so we ended having to manually key in each transaction which causes the processing fees to be much higher and on top of that we had to pay them a monthly fee to use their product.

Zirmed provides excellent revenue cycle management, it is easy to use and responsive

Bewertet am 25.4.2018
Thierry J.
Business Administrator
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Vorteile: For my company, this product offers revenue cycle management and auto insurance verification. Contracting with Zirmed has allowed the organization to speed up their verification process and provide visits to patients faster.

Nachteile: As with every service, the software is not infallible. Quite unfortunately so, since it is an accurate product. Where it fails is with insurances that are not verified or for those that do not reach the clearing house, the insurance processor has to revert to a manual process to verify eligibility.

I've always had a good experience with Navicure. The staff is knowledgeable and always helpful.

Jessica L.
Account Coordinator
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Quick claims processing and responses.

Vorteile: I like the monthly webinars as well as the payments solution. It's easy to navigate through and find what you are looking for. The prewritten appeals are also great.

Nachteile: Right now my biggest con would be getting Estatements set up. It's a system issue with how our PM transmits information to navicure, but we are working on getting a good solution.

Great EDI Product!

Bewertet am 26.9.2018
Jennifer K.
Software Admin / Reimbursement Specialist
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been using multiple modules of the product since 2010. We have reviewed and tested many other competing products over the years, that promise the same functionality for a lower price, but when it comes down to it none can compare!

Vorteile: Easy to use, and Track your Data, for Electronic Claim Submission, Remits and Patient Payments.

Nachteile: it is somewhat difficult to report on data for multiple locations at one time.

Navicure helps us stay on top of our A/R with ease.

Chauntae J.
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The benefits I get from Navicure is the simplicity of working our A/R in one program. Claims are very easy to resubmit right from the dashboard.

Vorteile: Navicure is very easy to navigate. I can correct claims right in the system which saves times with denials. ERA's are easy to upload into our EMR. Perform is a great module within Navicure that gives me all A/R info in one place.