Über Waystar

Waystar bietet eine cloudbasierte Technologie der nächsten Generation, die den Umsatzzyklus im Gesundheitswesen vereinfacht und vereinheitlicht.

Erfahre mehr über Waystar

Has integrations with almost every possible insurance company in the States. Easy to make edits and track payments.

There is no negative review about this software. I do not hear any negative review from my coworkers either.

Bewertungen zu Waystar

Waystar hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 199 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Waystar bereits verwendet?

Cyrena
Cyrena
Medical Insurance Coordinator Jackson Revenue Management in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Using Navicure for the 1st time was fairly easy.

Kommentare: Easier way to find the reason of the rejected and denied claims daily.

Navicure is absolutely great for daily reporting! There are various reports that can be review such as the daily productivity, rejection and denial type on your claims. You can work them by the denied reason, insurance company or the dates of service.

Some of the rejections reason/descriptions are not that clear and sometimes will need the help from customer service to determine the best way to fix however here is short wait time to get assistance. The rejection also sometime duplicate in more than on category but when one is completed it does remove it's self from the other categories as well.

Jeanne
Administrator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Functional, easy-to-use software

Kommentare: Consistent product with results. New features added regularly

Integrates with eClinicalworks EMR. Claim information drops immediately into our EMR

New features and functions that are added require additional fees.

Carrie
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Choose Another Company...much better options out there than Waystar

Kommentare: I haven’t been happy with the service when they were NAvicure or Waystar.

I didn’t feel that their software was very useful.

The company is costly. There clearinghouse isn’t very effective with all insurances. I had to manually bill some insurances since their clearing house couldn’t do it. They charge you extra to find out about denials. When you have issues, you can’t reach customer service well. There customer service isn’t good with getting back to you. When you leave their service, they require 90 notice to get there money. When you give notice on April 24, they cancel you on 7/30 to get as much money as they can. By the way, my renewal date was June 1, but they still made me go to 7/30 to pay them. When asked to talk to a supervisor, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in Customer Relations kept telling me that I had to pay up to 7/30 or could pay all 90 days fees now to be done on 4/30. I asked 3 times for a supervisor and didn’t hear from anyone. They just want money and don’t care about their customers.

Santin
Billing Director in USA

Easy to Use

Kommentare: I like using all the apps within ESolutions. I really like the MAVEN software for submitting ADRs and appeals.

I really like the ease of use between all the apps in Esolutions. The eligibility checks for monthly is a great feature to have.

Sometimes the eligibility takes a long period of time.

altrina
reimbursement manager in USA

Waystar/Zirmed

what I like most about waystar/zirmed is the ability to perform most of the functions I need with one program, I can verify most of the insurances we use including medicare and getting same/similar information from medicare. i love the rejected claims dashboard and how I can sort to be able to notice trends. they show the claim rejected by waystar/zirmed and claims rejected by the payer. patient payments are easy to use to make payments and have the ability to email a receipt immediately for a payment you took. but what I like most about the patient payments is the ability to set up an autopay this can be done with ca credit card or through a bank account. there are so many great functions with this I cannot possibly write them all down. a new function that was added when they switched from Zirmed to Waystar was the homepage. it allows you to set a homepage so now when log in it takes me the remit tab where I can see payments. we use waystar as our clearinghouse and submit and receive claims, remits electronically and can autopost payments from waystar to our billing software which cuts down on time if we would have to manually post.

I would like to them to add a way to have an open-ended autopay. if we have a patient on oxgyen and it rents forever we still have to put in a total amount so at some point it will stop.

Sandi
Data Processing Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly with Great Support

Kommentare: The ease in which we can billing our claims saves so much time, if a claim goes through the scrubber and has an error the user can fix it immediately. Receiving the daily reports such as a Projected Payment Report, AR Rejection Report, ASAP-UB04 Crossover Reports and many others notify the user daily of the status of the claims moving through the billing cycle.

This software offers a number of different services. My company uses 10 services to manage all of our Medicare/Medicaid and Commercial Billing as well as supplemental insurances. It is very easy to use, it offers a number of different reports that the user can decide what they want to receive daily in the email inbox. It also has some of the best support I have had the experience to work with, they are very respondent to questions and issues are resolved very timely.

The Maven service allows the user to manage their Post Pay Reviews, RAC's ADR's CERT reviews, etc. I have problems flipping claims to the Appeals Manager within the Maven service, but it is probably because I don't use it enough to remember how to do that operation. But the pros out weight the cons with this service as the ease of electronically submitting the different reviews is very time saving and all your records are saved in one place within system.

Marlo
ADMIN in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Software for Great Price

Kommentare: great software and very happy with customer service

Very user friendly for both the clinical and office staff

would like to see all doc information interchangeable if wrong doc was utilized

Renee
Manager in USA

Waystar is the Way to Go

Kommentare: Keep up the good work. Looking forward to a good future together

Good tracking of claims and errors in those claims to fix. Easy to navigate the site and pages.

Can't think of anything I like Least, everything runs smoothly.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

AB's WAYSTAR REVIEW

The function I like the most how easy and user friendly it is to submit a claim, verify the information is correct and it has been accepted, reviewed and submitted to the payer.

With my experience using Waystar, I really can not think of any aspect that I do not like or that needs to be better.

Thierry
Thierry
Business Administrator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Zirmed provides excellent revenue cycle management, it is easy to use and responsive

For my company, this product offers revenue cycle management and auto insurance verification. Contracting with Zirmed has allowed the organization to speed up their verification process and provide visits to patients faster.

As with every service, the software is not infallible. Quite unfortunately so, since it is an accurate product. Where it fails is with insurances that are not verified or for those that do not reach the clearing house, the insurance processor has to revert to a manual process to verify eligibility.

derek
Office/Clinic Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Used mainly for confirming insurances are valid/active

Kommentare: Day to day insurance validity checks and billing that has a set price per bill instead per page. National address database check before sending bills to the wrong clinic

Able to run my clinic day to day knowing that patients have valid insurance and possible deductible amount. Allows us to give best patient care without unknowing giving the patient a big bill that will be from care rendered and deductible amount. Zirmed increases my clinic's ability to inform patient of deductible amounts prior so that patient understands amount they may be billed and the reason for the bill. From this, it gives patients the autonomy in their care. Zirmed also has a billing service that allows for import from billing software with set prices per bill (not page) and it checks a national database with address to make sure the bill is going to the correct patient.

The may con I have had with this is that our clinic representative left the company and we were not informed and the phone number wasn't reassigned or disconnected, which left me waiting for a return call that never came. After calling customer service, I was then reassigned

Jessie
COO in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Pretty Good Product

Kommentare: Overall I do like Waystar and would be hesitant to leave. It is very intuitive and we have very little issues with claims.

Waystar is very easy to use. Its features are robust and we have very limited issues with Waystar. We have to give very little Waystar training to our new employees because it is so easy to use.

In general I feel things run fairly smoothly with Waystar but when they *don't* I feel it is hard to get help or clarification on issues. We are often advised to contact the payer or it takes a while to hear back on more complicated tickets. Downtime of various applications has increased recently as well.

Amy
Billing in USA

Waystar buyers

Kommentare: Overall, I feel neutral about it, there are good and bad with all Software. This one could use a little tweaking but all in all it is fine.

I like the way that you can check you invoices to see when they were accepted by the payor and that it tells you the reason for the denial, whether it be, wrong ID, name/number, DOB, needs NDC, whatever and you are able to fix in the screen and resend the claim.

Having to go back and forth from this to the actual EMR, it would be nice if it was all in one, so you could fix the claim and it would show on the other side that you fixed it, instead of fixing and going into the other side to fix on that side.

Altrina
Director of Reimbursement in USA

Waystar

I love the dashboard, and rejected claim dashboard. I can make corrects and resubmit claims directly through waystar. it shows all the history. we can verify most insurances including medicare on waystar.

it take to long to receive the same/similar information back from medciare. other programs that I have used in the past the information comes back instantly. I don't think I have ever been able to get he information in under 5 minutes on waystar. also there has been many time the same/similar function was not working. I also wish there was a way to get the payments run in waystart to post automatically into our system and we need more auto options.

Cassandra
A/R Supervisor in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great software

Kommentare: I can see denial trends and denial percentages with the easy of a click I love it

It is easy to use and gives such a great amount of details and data. There are so many features I'm just starting to learn about. But I love the denial management and how I put different insurance denials in different buckets. Really love this software

There is really nothing bad about it so far. It's easy to use and is full of such great information. If I had to pick something maybe the customer service it would be nice of there was a chat feature online.

Nadine
Supervisor in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Ease of use

Kommentare: I love the education they offer that includes CEU credits and every time we have had an issue it gets resolved in a timely manner.

Waystar is easy to use and keeps a bulk of our records in one place and searching for them is quick and easy. They get our invoices out in a timely manner and the address issues tool is super helpful for us.

It would be helpful to be able to print one patients EOB when you have one pulled up with multiple patients on it.

Sue
Certified Medical Biller in USA

Revenue Cycle Management

Kommentare: The overall experience with Waystar has been very positive.

This is a very important product/feature to keep control of payments coming in and also claims being rejected. This is a feature that I use daily!

I think it's very hard to sign up new Payers in the the account tab. Waystar use to sign up the payers for us and now I have to print forms, get them to Waystar etc etc.

Kenneth
Administrator in USA

Do not sign long term contract w/ Navicure. You will regret it.

Kommentare: They do process your claims. Make sure your contract w/ Navicure is month to month. You will regret it if you do not.

I find the Gateway tools to be more productive. Do not sign long term contract w/ Navicure.

Antwort von Waystar

Hi Kenneth, thank you for your review. We apologize that your long-term contract experience with us was unsatisfactory. At Navicure, we do uphold the full terms of our contracts, which is why you were unable to cancel your service early. If you have any questions or concerns about this, please don¿t hesitate to contact our client services team at 770-342-0800.

Kassy
Office Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I have been using Zirmed for over a year now and it is everything I need it to be.

Kommentare: All in one claim processing.

Claims billing, makes my job faster and easier, I love that I can bill almost every insurance with just the one program. I also LOVE the electronic EOB's and the fact that the auto populate in my practice management software.

The only thing I would be able to say is less than Ideal is the patient statement section. It doesn't always send statements in a timely manner. After my initial setup my statement went out, but the next month I uploaded statements again and was told that there was a margin error. It was fixed but it caused a delay in statement processing.

Valerie

Waystar Customer Service

Kommentare: Customer service is the worse. Training is non existent, the favorite answer is "i'll reach out to my supervisor" , there is no follow up and this is a consistent experience. This is the problems before the pandemic and it is now 10 times worse.

Scrubbing claims for errors and the dashboard

Customer service is horrible. Good luck if you have a problem

Erika
Medical Biller in USA

Claims

Waystar helps tremendously to send claims clean, quick and efficiently. Also helps to correct any errors that may show, to resend them correctly.

Took some getting used to, to view and submit claims resubmissions. But after a few tries, it's fairly easy to use.

Paula
Billing Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Benefits of Waystar

Kommentare: My experience as well as my team has been excellent.

Benefits include the effectiveness of having quick customer service based in the USA

I love everything about waystar, it's friendly and the customer service is amazing. I have always a fast resolution and the way we can view claims and add notes it's amazing.

Jessica
Account Coordinator in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I've always had a good experience with Navicure. The staff is knowledgeable and always helpful.

Kommentare: Quick claims processing and responses.

I like the monthly webinars as well as the payments solution. It's easy to navigate through and find what you are looking for. The prewritten appeals are also great.

Right now my biggest con would be getting Estatements set up. It's a system issue with how our PM transmits information to navicure, but we are working on getting a good solution.

Jeanie
Billing Coordinator in USA

Very User Friendly

Waystar is very easy to use for all user types. I really like how simple it is to navigate the site and appreciate the links that are available when I need help understanding how to fix something on a claim for resubmission.

I do not have any cons at this time from using Waystar.

Michele
Billing Specialist in USA

Billing specialist

Waystar is easy to use. Eligibility works pretty good.

There are not enough remits available. Customer service takes to long to respond to tickets and are bad about closes them out before the client says the problem is resolved.