Über Waystar

Waystar bietet eine cloudbasierte Technologie der nächsten Generation, die den Umsatzzyklus im Gesundheitswesen vereinfacht und vereinheitlicht.

Erfahre mehr über Waystar

Has integrations with almost every possible insurance company in the States. Easy to make edits and track payments.

There is no negative review about this software. I do not hear any negative review from my coworkers either.

Bewertungen zu Waystar

Waystar hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 146 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Waystar bereits verwendet?

Jocelyn
AR Resource in USA

I use eSolutions Daily

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: The best part is how well it works with our other applications. HCHB, Waystar, etc.

I like the easy navigation & the functionality.

I had a great trainer, so learning this software was easy. There is nothing I would change at this time.

Cyrena
Cyrena
Medical Insurance Coordinator Jackson Revenue Management in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Using Navicure for the 1st time was fairly easy.

Kommentare: Easier way to find the reason of the rejected and denied claims daily.

Navicure is absolutely great for daily reporting! There are various reports that can be review such as the daily productivity, rejection and denial type on your claims. You can work them by the denied reason, insurance company or the dates of service.

Some of the rejections reason/descriptions are not that clear and sometimes will need the help from customer service to determine the best way to fix however here is short wait time to get assistance. The rejection also sometime duplicate in more than on category but when one is completed it does remove it's self from the other categories as well.

Sharon
Billing Manager in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A Product of Exceptional Quality

Kommentare: Having worked with several clearinghouses over the years, Waystar is by far the Best! Navigating the system is effortless, and the reports are fantastic. Waystar identifies all rejections and gives clear instructions on how to resolve the issue. Waystar does everything I expect it to do. The Client Support Department is OUTSTANDING! Waystar has a well-trained workforce that focuses on customer service while knowing how to use the product in its entirety.

The program's ease of use. It is very user-friendly. I find the tutorial tool to be extremely helpful.

The only con I can think of is that Waystar only keeps data for two years. Although you can request information going beyond two years, it is a lengthy process.

Santin
Billing Director in USA

Easy to Use

Kommentare: I like using all the apps within ESolutions. I really like the MAVEN software for submitting ADRs and appeals.

I really like the ease of use between all the apps in Esolutions. The eligibility checks for monthly is a great feature to have.

Sometimes the eligibility takes a long period of time.

Carrie
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Choose Another Company...much better options out there than Waystar

Kommentare: I haven’t been happy with the service when they were NAvicure or Waystar.

I didn’t feel that their software was very useful.

The company is costly. There clearinghouse isn’t very effective with all insurances. I had to manually bill some insurances since their clearing house couldn’t do it. They charge you extra to find out about denials. When you have issues, you can’t reach customer service well. There customer service isn’t good with getting back to you. When you leave their service, they require 90 notice to get there money. When you give notice on April 24, they cancel you on 7/30 to get as much money as they can. By the way, my renewal date was June 1, but they still made me go to 7/30 to pay them. When asked to talk to a supervisor, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in Customer Relations kept telling me that I had to pay up to 7/30 or could pay all 90 days fees now to be done on 4/30. I asked 3 times for a supervisor and didn’t hear from anyone. They just want money and don’t care about their customers.

Carmen
Administrative Services Manager in USA

Software Review

Kommentare: We have used other platforms in the past; we made the switch to eSolutions and since then we have not entertained the possibility of any other platform. We appreciate our account and customer service representatives for providing the support we need, when we need it!

The interface is functional and easy to use; real-time responses and updates readily available within several of the modules within the Enterprise Package.

A fluid flow of information from one module to another seems to be lacking; for example ClaimRemedi/Polaris doesn't integrate with File Transfer Service. These two modules should be merged. Claims should be submitted from one module for any payer and remittances should be accessible in one module as well.

Donna
Consultant in USA

Waystar

Kommentare: Overall, you are able to generate and send all billing with ease. I've ran revenue cycle departments using this product and find it meets all the needs to be efficient and accurate.
I've used Ability and Waystar is much easier to navigate.

Waystar is an easy to use software to manage your revenue cycle. It is simple to teach those that have had no experience using it. The RA's are easy to post in your system. It is easy to navigate.

They only keep information up to 2 years, so when you are audited or are researching old balances, you can't find the EOB's. There needs to be a feature that you can send claims to Waystar and make changes to the claim without it electronically going to a payor. (IV home health claims). Customer service is lacking people who have actually used the product. So, when you call they don't understand the issue. They are slow.... in responding to tickets/issues.

Miriam
Medicare Billing Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Third Company I've Brought Esolutions with Me!

Kommentare: My experience has overall been amazing. This is the third company I have "brought" eSolutions with me. My representative is beyond amazing and goes to the ends of the earth to make sure that the customer is satisfied. For sure that has kept me coming back every time I have moved to another corporate billing office. (Hopefully, I am here for a long time now.)
The software is manageable and able to learn rather quickly. Again, customer support and technical support are always available. I also feel like the eSolutions people work as a team - particularly between technical support and customer service.

Broad scope of services, ease of use, fantastic customer support, fantastic technical support. Especially love the "live chat" option. The abilty to quickly and accurately correct claims that have been returned to provider (making corrections through Medicare Ace.). Love the Roster Billing. Love the ease to "create a claim" when needed. Also that there are prompts and scrubs when checking and fixing a returned claim. The ability to track ADRs is fantastic.

When there is an internet/technical problem with eSoutions or one of the intermediaries, eSolutions does not place a warning at the opening screen which would be extremely helpful. (Zirmed does doe this.) Because then time is spent trying to ascertain whether this is a corporate IT problem or a general internet/provider problem.

susan
Insurance collections in USA

Easy to use.

Kommentare: Postive, I am not sure if I can accept the gift card.

No surprises, easy to access, I can check for multiple information easily. Searching for information is straight forward and fast.

Sometimes when I am pulling up claim information, there will be an eob. Not sure if that has anything to do with your program.

Sandi
Data Processing Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly with Great Support

Kommentare: The ease in which we can billing our claims saves so much time, if a claim goes through the scrubber and has an error the user can fix it immediately. Receiving the daily reports such as a Projected Payment Report, AR Rejection Report, ASAP-UB04 Crossover Reports and many others notify the user daily of the status of the claims moving through the billing cycle.

This software offers a number of different services. My company uses 10 services to manage all of our Medicare/Medicaid and Commercial Billing as well as supplemental insurances. It is very easy to use, it offers a number of different reports that the user can decide what they want to receive daily in the email inbox. It also has some of the best support I have had the experience to work with, they are very respondent to questions and issues are resolved very timely.

The Maven service allows the user to manage their Post Pay Reviews, RAC's ADR's CERT reviews, etc. I have problems flipping claims to the Appeals Manager within the Maven service, but it is probably because I don't use it enough to remember how to do that operation. But the pros out weight the cons with this service as the ease of electronically submitting the different reviews is very time saving and all your records are saved in one place within system.

Lucy
VP in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Waystar is one of the better productions and user friendly.

User friendly for the most of all of the applications.

Claims processing has too many categories, somethings should be combined - ex. professional claims and institutional claims data, reports, etc.

Debra
Billing Specialist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Medicare Enterprise Review

I like how easy it is to transmit claims and to go back and correct if necessary. I like the that there is an option to roster bill and how easy it is to use it. Common Working files are another option that is quick and easy. I appreciate the daily reports that tell you if you have a claim in trouble or that is going to pay. Which claims crossed over.

When the Medicare remits are downloaded they are very difficult to identify them by date, which is important. You have to open several to find the one you are looking for when you get ready to post the payment or to look for a specific RA. I would like to see that changed. And the only other thing I don't like is Claim Remedi. There is nothing I like about that program. Our sales rep, is always very helpful. The actual support team is not always responsive.

Jenny
Account Clerk 2 in USA

Health Department

I like the ease of uploading our claims. I can count on the edits to catch anything we may have missed in the invoice building process.

I really can't say that there is any one feature that I do not like.

Katherine
Medicare/Mgd Care Billing Consultant in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Don't know where we would be without this!

Very easy to use and there are always webinars to get you started and to use as refreshers. I'm certain our outstanding aging would be much higher without this package. I don't know what we would do without it.

Some things that were not so user-friendly has gotten better, so nothing I really don't like about this software. They are always changing and improving.

Johanna
AR Specialist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive and user freindly

Kommentare: Very satisfied, would recommend to colleagues and associates.

The claims are processed faster than other EDI Clearinghouses.

I really don't have anything negative to say about my experience with Waystar.

Kristin
Accounting Specialist/Accounts Payable Manager in USA

Good software

eSolutions is a good web based billing software company. It's user friendly once you get used to it.

The biggest con is training. We had great support at the beginning and trying to get some things set up but the follow through is lacking. We never got full training and even now, 6 omnths later, have yet to have someone actually run through everything and make sure all set ups are correct. They are not by the way. We learned that after contracting a consultant to come and teach us how to use eSolutions with our accounting software since it wasn't processing our claims.

Brandi
Practice Administrator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Amazing

The communication, help, and self help. Thank you.

There is not a thing I do not like about waystar. Thank you.

Shia
AR in USA

Overall experience

Kommentare: exceptionally easy to track all of your Medicare claims in one easy search option which results in quicker payments.

Ease of use and very good search options.

sometimes, claims that are in FISS don't show up here, resulting in logging in to FISS DDE to confirm status of said claim.

Vicki
Practice Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Waystar Rocks for Claims Management

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Denials are now clearly marked, customer service is professional and knowledgeable, additional features like appeal letters, etc. are extra options that are great.

This software catches errors, user friendly, additional functions compared to other products. Integration into EPIC was seamless and training was easy for staff.

Integration into our EHR (EPIC) was without a hitch. We worked with both our EHR IT team and the Waystar team simultaneously and worked perfectly.

Kristi
Financial Specialist in USA

eSolutions Suite Review

Easy to work MSP claims. Able to quickly look at all claims.

HMO claims and problems. Cannot navigate easily through Insurance claims.

altrina
reimbursement manager in USA

Waystar/Zirmed

what I like most about waystar/zirmed is the ability to perform most of the functions I need with one program, I can verify most of the insurances we use including medicare and getting same/similar information from medicare. i love the rejected claims dashboard and how I can sort to be able to notice trends. they show the claim rejected by waystar/zirmed and claims rejected by the payer. patient payments are easy to use to make payments and have the ability to email a receipt immediately for a payment you took. but what I like most about the patient payments is the ability to set up an autopay this can be done with ca credit card or through a bank account. there are so many great functions with this I cannot possibly write them all down. a new function that was added when they switched from Zirmed to Waystar was the homepage. it allows you to set a homepage so now when log in it takes me the remit tab where I can see payments. we use waystar as our clearinghouse and submit and receive claims, remits electronically and can autopost payments from waystar to our billing software which cuts down on time if we would have to manually post.

I would like to them to add a way to have an open-ended autopay. if we have a patient on oxgyen and it rents forever we still have to put in a total amount so at some point it will stop.

Kari
General manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best clearinghouse, etc I’ve ever used

Kommentare: We’ve used Zirmed/Waystar for years after switching from Gateway EDI (now Trizetto). It’s so much more user friendly and easier to search for information in batches. The customer support is WAY better, as well. Waystar has tickets you can track yourself, where as if you open a ticket in Trizetto you can’t see it afterwards so you have to keep your own records so they don’t forget about you.

Waystar is the most user friendly and comprehensive clearinghouse I’ve ever used. It’s extremely simple to search out needed information. It links with our Practice Management software systems making file submission a breeze. And the batch history And search options make it easy to Find anything you’re looking for. I like that it has a patient credit card payment feature, but I admit, we’re not using that to the full extent it’s capable of, yet.

The reporting could be more extensive. We don’t have the analytics feature because the same info is in our systems, but I’m sure that would solve that issue. The billing is a little confusing. We have a parent account that used to be Zirmed and another large account that used to be Navicure. They are now both Waystar since they merged but the billing is completely different on both accounts.

Mike
Billing Specialist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Waystar (Formerly Zirmed)

Kommentare: Before we got Waystar (Zirmed), we would either submit the claims on paper (which is hard to track) or through the payers provider portal. We would need to maintain a dozen or so username and password for various websites. You would need to sign up for a lot of websites. With Waystar, all you need is one username and password. You can electronically submit claims to various payers with one click. Waystar will scrub the claim to see if there are any front end rejections. If the payer rejects the claim, you can correct it within Waystar without having to go back to the EMR and correct it. You can track your claims within Waystar. You can download an excel spreadsheet with the information you need.

You have the ability to correct claims that get rejected by the insurance company. Waystar will scrub your claims even before they sent it off you the insurance company. The layout is very user-friendly and straight forward. If the Payer allows it, remittance advice can be downloaded and uploaded to the EHR software. Claims can be copied if you have to enter them manually. YOu don't need to reenter the whole patient information over and over again.

You'll need to call in order to add a child account. The claims status should be updated if the claim has been paid. Right now, the last status you'll get us if the claim is recieved by the Payer.

derek
Office/Clinic Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Used mainly for confirming insurances are valid/active

Kommentare: Day to day insurance validity checks and billing that has a set price per bill instead per page. National address database check before sending bills to the wrong clinic

Able to run my clinic day to day knowing that patients have valid insurance and possible deductible amount. Allows us to give best patient care without unknowing giving the patient a big bill that will be from care rendered and deductible amount. Zirmed increases my clinic's ability to inform patient of deductible amounts prior so that patient understands amount they may be billed and the reason for the bill. From this, it gives patients the autonomy in their care. Zirmed also has a billing service that allows for import from billing software with set prices per bill (not page) and it checks a national database with address to make sure the bill is going to the correct patient.

The may con I have had with this is that our clinic representative left the company and we were not informed and the phone number wasn't reassigned or disconnected, which left me waiting for a return call that never came. After calling customer service, I was then reassigned

Brenda
Office Manager/medical coder in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product for a great value

Kommentare: We started with Zirmed and transitioned to Waystar. It was flawless. It's easy to use. The value is excellent. They have a huge list of insurances OR you can have them send a paper claim. We were working with an older (outdated, frankly) practice management software and Waystar worked with us so we could still upload claims. Editing rejected claims is very easy. There are also Premium products you can buy if you would like to streamline your RCM such as code look up and insurance verification.

It is very user friendly. Their customer service has always been very responsive.

Medicare Secondary billing is clumsy. (Not a Con but) there are several features we don't need/use. They clutter up the dashboard.