Filtern nach:

Über Waystar

Waystar bietet eine cloudbasierte Technologie der nächsten Generation, die den Umsatzzyklus im Gesundheitswesen vereinfacht und vereinheitlicht.

Erfahre mehr über Waystar

Cyrena A.
Cyrena A.
Medical Insurance Coordinator Jackson Revenue Management in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Using Navicure for the 1st time was fairly easy.

Kommentare: Easier way to find the reason of the rejected and denied claims daily.

Navicure is absolutely great for daily reporting! There are various reports that can be review such as the daily productivity, rejection and denial type on your claims. You can work them by the denied reason, insurance company or the dates of service.

Some of the rejections reason/descriptions are not that clear and sometimes will need the help from customer service to determine the best way to fix however here is short wait time to get assistance. The rejection also sometime duplicate in more than on category but when one is completed it does remove it's self from the other categories as well.

Altrina T.
reimbursement manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Waystar/Zirmed

what I like most about waystar/zirmed is the ability to perform most of the functions I need with one program, I can verify most of the insurances we use including medicare and getting same/similar information from medicare. i love the rejected claims dashboard and how I can sort to be able to notice trends. they show the claim rejected by waystar/zirmed and claims rejected by the payer. patient payments are easy to use to make payments and have the ability to email a receipt immediately for a payment you took. but what I like most about the patient payments is the ability to set up an autopay this can be done with ca credit card or through a bank account. there are so many great functions with this I cannot possibly write them all down. a new function that was added when they switched from Zirmed to Waystar was the homepage. it allows you to set a homepage so now when log in it takes me the remit tab where I can see payments. we use waystar as our clearinghouse and submit and receive claims, remits electronically and can autopost payments from waystar to our billing software which cuts down on time if we would have to manually post.

I would like to them to add a way to have an open-ended autopay. if we have a patient on oxgyen and it rents forever we still have to put in a total amount so at some point it will stop.

Carrie R.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Choose Another Company...much better options out there than Waystar

Kommentare: I haven’t been happy with the service when they were NAvicure or Waystar.

I didn’t feel that their software was very useful.

The company is costly. There clearinghouse isn’t very effective with all insurances. I had to manually bill some insurances since their clearing house couldn’t do it. They charge you extra to find out about denials. When you have issues, you can’t reach customer service well. There customer service isn’t good with getting back to you. When you leave their service, they require 90 notice to get there money. When you give notice on April 24, they cancel you on 7/30 to get as much money as they can. By the way, my renewal date was June 1, but they still made me go to 7/30 to pay them. When asked to talk to a supervisor, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in Customer Relations kept telling me that I had to pay up to 7/30 or could pay all 90 days fees now to be done on 4/30. I asked 3 times for a supervisor and didn’t hear from anyone. They just want money and don’t care about their customers.

Mike J.
Billing Specialist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Waystar (Formerly Zirmed)

Kommentare: Before we got Waystar (Zirmed), we would either submit the claims on paper (which is hard to track) or through the payers provider portal. We would need to maintain a dozen or so username and password for various websites. You would need to sign up for a lot of websites. With Waystar, all you need is one username and password. You can electronically submit claims to various payers with one click. Waystar will scrub the claim to see if there are any front end rejections. If the payer rejects the claim, you can correct it within Waystar without having to go back to the EMR and correct it. You can track your claims within Waystar. You can download an excel spreadsheet with the information you need.

You have the ability to correct claims that get rejected by the insurance company. Waystar will scrub your claims even before they sent it off you the insurance company. The layout is very user-friendly and straight forward. If the Payer allows it, remittance advice can be downloaded and uploaded to the EHR software. Claims can be copied if you have to enter them manually. YOu don't need to reenter the whole patient information over and over again.

You'll need to call in order to add a child account. The claims status should be updated if the claim has been paid. Right now, the last status you'll get us if the claim is recieved by the Payer.

Brenda H.
Office Manager/medical coder in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product for a great value

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We started with Zirmed and transitioned to Waystar. It was flawless. It's easy to use. The value is excellent. They have a huge list of insurances OR you can have them send a paper claim. We were working with an older (outdated, frankly) practice management software and Waystar worked with us so we could still upload claims. Editing rejected claims is very easy. There are also Premium products you can buy if you would like to streamline your RCM such as code look up and insurance verification.

It is very user friendly. Their customer service has always been very responsive.

Medicare Secondary billing is clumsy. (Not a Con but) there are several features we don't need/use. They clutter up the dashboard.

Carmen M.
Regional Business Office Director in
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Waystar After a Year...

Kommentare: Major benefits include: ease of use for end users: billers and financial counselors. Support & training during conversions.

Our Company has been converting our electronic billing vendor to Waystar from a large competitor in this space. Our initial rollout of hospitals began over a year ago. The conversions have been successful thus far. Our frontline users report an easier user experience and our core registrations/billing/collections system interfaces nicely with the Waystar product. We use Waystar for IN-Institution and in some cases PF-Professional electronic claims submissions & follow-up, ERAs, and Patient Payments. So far, the customer service has been better vs. prior vendor.

There are some Waystar system enhancements our conversion team has asked for which are being reviewed/addressed.

Jenny B.
Practice Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great customer service and sales team.

Kommentare: efficient claims processing, denials management, great reports with comparrisons to others in the same industry.

Their customer service lives up to the 3 ring rule. Customer service are very pleasant and helpful on the phone. If your question is beyond that department they listen to all of your questions or concerns and directly transfer you to the right person/department to help with your needs. I am been very happy with their live training. The videos for additional tools and training are very specific you are able to accomplish what you need to learn. I have found the sales team to be very accommodating when renewing products. I have found their fees for the credit card /Payleap to be the best prices out there.

Not able to interface payments directly in to our EMR software. I know they have plans to eventually make this happen. I am hoping it will be soon.

Cassandra A.
A/R Supervisor in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great software

Kommentare: I can see denial trends and denial percentages with the easy of a click I love it

It is easy to use and gives such a great amount of details and data. There are so many features I'm just starting to learn about. But I love the denial management and how I put different insurance denials in different buckets. Really love this software

There is really nothing bad about it so far. It's easy to use and is full of such great information. If I had to pick something maybe the customer service it would be nice of there was a chat feature online.

Elana H.
Elana H.
CPC in USA

Great Product

Kommentare: Waystar has helped to bundle processes into one solution. Ins verification, Claims, and patient statements are all in one system.

I like the ease of use. Offers several different functions for the providers office that allows us to streamline processes.

Every time I log in to the system, I have to agree to terms of use. There should be an option to agree to this in the beginning and not have to do every time.

Thierry J.
Thierry J.
Business Administrator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Zirmed provides excellent revenue cycle management, it is easy to use and responsive

For my company, this product offers revenue cycle management and auto insurance verification. Contracting with Zirmed has allowed the organization to speed up their verification process and provide visits to patients faster.

As with every service, the software is not infallible. Quite unfortunately so, since it is an accurate product. Where it fails is with insurances that are not verified or for those that do not reach the clearing house, the insurance processor has to revert to a manual process to verify eligibility.

Kari T.
General manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best clearinghouse, etc I’ve ever used

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We’ve used Zirmed/Waystar for years after switching from Gateway EDI (now Trizetto). It’s so much more user friendly and easier to search for information in batches. The customer support is WAY better, as well. Waystar has tickets you can track yourself, where as if you open a ticket in Trizetto you can’t see it afterwards so you have to keep your own records so they don’t forget about you.

Waystar is the most user friendly and comprehensive clearinghouse I’ve ever used. It’s extremely simple to search out needed information. It links with our Practice Management software systems making file submission a breeze. And the batch history And search options make it easy to Find anything you’re looking for. I like that it has a patient credit card payment feature, but I admit, we’re not using that to the full extent it’s capable of, yet.

The reporting could be more extensive. We don’t have the analytics feature because the same info is in our systems, but I’m sure that would solve that issue. The billing is a little confusing. We have a parent account that used to be Zirmed and another large account that used to be Navicure. They are now both Waystar since they merged but the billing is completely different on both accounts.

Derek C.
Office/Clinic Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Used mainly for confirming insurances are valid/active

Kommentare: Day to day insurance validity checks and billing that has a set price per bill instead per page. National address database check before sending bills to the wrong clinic

Able to run my clinic day to day knowing that patients have valid insurance and possible deductible amount. Allows us to give best patient care without unknowing giving the patient a big bill that will be from care rendered and deductible amount. Zirmed increases my clinic's ability to inform patient of deductible amounts prior so that patient understands amount they may be billed and the reason for the bill. From this, it gives patients the autonomy in their care. Zirmed also has a billing service that allows for import from billing software with set prices per bill (not page) and it checks a national database with address to make sure the bill is going to the correct patient.

The may con I have had with this is that our clinic representative left the company and we were not informed and the phone number wasn't reassigned or disconnected, which left me waiting for a return call that never came. After calling customer service, I was then reassigned

Brittany E.
Assistant Manager in USA

6 Years of Use-Happy Customer

Kommentare: We were a fairly small practice when we started with Navicure (8 physicians) and grew to almost 30 providers. Navicure worked great even as we grew.

The messaging system you can use for issues/questions is usually responded to pretty quickly, reps are nice via telephone also. Easy system, user friendly. Didn't require much training. it gives you the option to correct claims directly in Navicure, or cancel and resend from your billing system. Printable reports when needed, easy sorting.

There aren't really any I recall, but it would have been very nice to have two way communication (meaning the changes made in Navicure would be sent back to the billing system). For this reason we chose to cancel the claims and correct them in the billing system to avoid the possibility of forgetting to update in the billing system after it was done in Navicure.

Dorota L.
Office Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great resource

Kommentare: Overall Waystar has been invaluable to our company. It's a one stop shop for us for claims and payments.

This product is contracted with most insurance companies to submit Professional or Institutional claims all in one place. And, it also provides electronic remittances. Product is very easy to use and customer service is always there to help. We only use the product for claims submissions, remittances and patient billing. We don't use it for eligibility checks.

I don't like that we sometimes have to wait months for customer service to come up with a resolution for any claims issues we have. And, sometimes it takes weeks for a customer service representative to work on our cases. We also wished to would give us more details on patient eligibility, but they don't and so we don't use it for that.

Jenny B.
Administrator in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

From sales to accounting to support, all the employees have honored the 3 ring rule. Everyone is he

Kommentare: Expense! Although I do experience the value of your product and services as positive. I really think Symphony should be the standard application for users. There is so much more to help a biller get their work done and information available at their finder tips!

I especially like Perform Reporting for the fee schedules and payments. The graphs and drill down gives us many options to choose from. Claims appeal process is swift and the pre-written appeal letters really help a lot. It is a time saver to correct the claims in Navicure. I only have to change my claim status in ECW. Now that we are on Symphony I have more choices to look over and use. We are able to look at the ERA denials as well which has been very helpful. More information and drill downs.

Lauren A.
Business Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Clearinghouse

Kommentare: I have used Waystar for three years (when it was Zirmed first), and I have never had any major issues. They help me resolve not just issues with their service or website, but with claims as well when the insurance says there is a timely filing or other filing issue.

I love how Waystar has EVERYTHING - claims, eligibility, patient payments, remits. And the reporting makes it easy to track what claims haven't been paid, or where there are errors in your claims that are preventing it from being paid. Appealing claims on Waystar is super easy, and tracking down claims that were paid but somehow didn't get into your EMR is also really easy.

The set up is a little cluttered, but no big deal in the grand scheme of things.

Nate R.
Accountant in USA

Absolutely Best In Class Billing Software

Kommentare: It really is best in class. Easy for billing, has long list of insurance companies they interface with, the only thing that could be improved would be eligibility checks.

Has integrations with almost every possible insurance company in the States. Easy to make edits and track payments. Has fantastic denial tracking and easy to make re submissions on denials. Eligibility checks are also fairly easy even though its probably its weakest component.

Eligibility checks could be improved somewhat. The reports are nice, but are time consuming to go through. No easy way to see if patients insurance has changed without going through them one by one.

Portia F.
Billing Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very user friendly.

Kommentare: Navicure sends all of our practice's electronic and paper claims quickly which gets us our payments faster.

The software is very user friendly. I like how it catches edits that I've missed and alerts me prior to sending the claim. Customer service reps are always friendly, helpful and quick.

The only thing I can think of right now is that you're not able to transfer incorrectly scanned items in the Patient Documents Administrative area. We would have to delete it and rescan it. Other than that everything's great.

Kathy K.
Finance Director in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I have had great support from credentialing to claim submission.

Kommentare: Clean claim submissions. The transitions to 5010 and ICD10 went very smooth.

The ease of uploading claims and downloading ERA's. The ability to drill into claim rejections to find out where in the process the claim was denied and why.

Trying to determine if I'm choosing the correct payer from the drop down list. It would help to have a claims address attached to help reduce questions. Payer list sorting is a bit slow. It would help to be able to choose the beginning name letter to go to a group more quickly.

Valerie L.
Managing Partner in USA

Waystar Customer Service

Kommentare: Poor...I am looking to change clearing houses. Which says a lot as changing clearing houses is not the easiest thing to do

Waystar's Dashboard is easy to use and basic clearinghouse function is good.

Customer service is poor. When Navicure was purchased and became part of the Waystar product line, service was excellent. They were helpful, knowledgeable and you felt it was well work your money. Now it has become a self service vending machine that provides little assistance unless you spend considerable time on the phone. I have not had a correct invoice from Waystar for 18 months, the enrollment people do not follow up with the portion they need to do for enrollments unless you are constantly emailing and my main "pet peeve" is when you start a new provider, even if you call and set them up as part time, the first claim will automatically trigger them to full time and you must constantly stay on top to make sure you are not over charged. If you deactivate a provider license and a single old claim comes through, Waystar's policy is to IMMEDIATLEY ACTIVATE TO FULL TIME STATUS. This is for a single claim. They are absolutely not interested in customer service.

Victoria W.
Accounts Receivable Specialist in USA

Best product I have used in 25 years of Healthcare Admin

Kommentare: Easy to track and send claims. Easy to stay current on rejected claims. Easy to fix and resubmit corrected claims. Easy to review remits.

Intuitive functionality. Great customer service. Claim history that is readable & accessible. Claims correction on site.

I wish that there was a "Print" function for printing claims history that was easier than the current set up. We often need to appeal timely filing denials. I know HOW to make the data print, but it would be easier if I could just hit a print button.

Penny N.
Billing Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Navicure is awesome. We rarely have any problems with eligibility with Navicure.

Kommentare: Eligibility checks and clearing house.

So easy to use . And great support when I forget my password or have any other issue. Customer support is very friendly and knowledgeable and tries to help anyway possible even giving advice as to what may be wrong even if it is not a Navicure issue.

Occasionally Navicure and our system don't "talk" to each other and I have to manually check eligibility but even when I have to do that it works efficiently.

Amanda E.
Billing specialist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I have always had outstanding customer support and the ease of use is very helpful.

Kommentare: It has made the ease of electronic billing very simple and helpful. We went from paper billing and this software could not be anymore user friendly.

It is extremely easy to navigate and the statistical information is important to us as a practice. We report to a board that requests this information monthly and it is as simple as pulling up Navicure.

Sometimes the insurance denials are hard to decipher what is actually wrong with the claim and i usually have to call in.

Denise N.
Billing Lead in USA

Waystar is amazing!

Kommentare: Overall we're very happy with the software and would recommend.

The process of selecting claims to bill and seeing what you've already submitted is easy and the ability to correct claims on the spot is such a time saver. We are able to see payments in about 7 days which is helping our practice stay financially stable

Some of the graphs are difficult to use but I didn't go through the entire training on that so that is on me.

Kassy S.
Office Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I have been using Zirmed for over a year now and it is everything I need it to be.

Kommentare: All in one claim processing.

Claims billing, makes my job faster and easier, I love that I can bill almost every insurance with just the one program. I also LOVE the electronic EOB's and the fact that the auto populate in my practice management software.

The only thing I would be able to say is less than Ideal is the patient statement section. It doesn't always send statements in a timely manner. After my initial setup my statement went out, but the next month I uploaded statements again and was told that there was a margin error. It was fixed but it caused a delay in statement processing.