karmaCRM Bewertungen

von KARMA Software

4.4/5
    4.6/5

About karmaCRM

Experience the most intuitive CRM in the world. Foster customer relationships without expensive add-ons and complex interfaces.

Erfahre mehr über karmaCRM

Bruce B.
Executive Director
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.8.2018

"Review - KarmaCRM"

Kommentare: Excellent experience dealing directly with karmaCRM folks who really listen to their clients and are honest about status of changes and upgrades. Refreshing in the software industry

Vorteile: Its excellent features and reasonable pricing.

Nachteile: Literally nothing - the software is excellent and does the job.

• Bewertet am 28.8.2018
Stan M.
Financial Representative
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 21.10.2019

"Created for the Relational Business "

Kommentare: I've been in sales 35 years. I've used Reynolds and Reynolds CRM's, MWA whom I'm with has a great CRM and I've tried others. In sales, we know a CRM is only as good as the amount we use it. This one is VERY user friendly. It allows me to update efficiently and effectively. It gives me the information I need right away and keeps ALL my contacts within my reach.

Vorteile: Quick entry of day's touches,
Quick scheduling of future events,
Printable task list (which incl 'overdue' scheduled events),
Great app, which lets me search for contacts, and with two taps dial directly,
Before entering a business, searching company on app lists ALL contacts I've made prior within company (valuable reminder),
Good search engine to bring up contacts when only a 'hint' of reference is known,
Very responsive tech and customer service staff,
Reasonable price too (based on user numbers).

Nachteile: Since I take the printed Task list with me in travels, I wish the printed list would allow 'phone numbers' to print with each task, as it would save me time. There are times when I'm away from WiFi.

• Bewertet am 21.10.2019
Andrew B.
Marketing & Werbung
  • Bewertet am 21.6.2016

"KarmaCRM = insightly on steroids"

Vorteile: Insightly is a great little app, but KarmaCRM has all of insightly’s best features – and a lot more. For example, If you want to create a non-sales process of things that need to happen after a new customer signs up…or a production template of standard tasks to be done by different users before your company can deliver the goods, insightly can’t do that. With karmaCRM, you can easily create task templates for more or less anything. That means you can systematise almost every area of your business, and make sure that nothing falls through the cracks.
For me, KarmaCRM’s next best feature after task process templates is its Dashboard. Basically, you can create a “home page” of multiple “widgets” , each of which can be set to display whatever information you need to see. For example, All tasks of “type” due “this week”. Or All "Prospects" in “California” who haven’t been contacted since "date”. Each user can easily customize their own personal dashboard to show not one, but multiple, subsets of information that they need to do their jobs. Not only is that difficult or impossible to do in other CRMs, it also gives your users a sense of control over how they do their jobs, (instead of just being told what to do today). They can customize their personal Dashboard to show only the information they need to see, the way they want to see it. At the same time, you can hide what they don’t need to see.

Nachteile: KarmaCRM's mobile app isn’t great, but then you can’t expect to run a sophisticated CRM like this from a phone. The mobile app is just a way to access the information from the road.

• Bewertet am 21.6.2016
Chief Operations Officer
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.5.2019

"Better Customer Service could really help this company"

Kommentare: We have been using the product for over 8 years. There have been improvements but there still needs to be many more improvement. We have not moved because we now have so much data in KarmaCRM. My review would be much different if the customer support and customer service were better.

Vorteile: There are several features that help you track customer interactions, follow leads and manage task with a team. You can create task and give them due dates. You can look at all your customers at a glance and export reports.

Nachteile: There is very little support. Response times are slow. When a feature is broken, it NEVER gets fixed. They are always doing improvements and updates, but the original problems never get addressed. The support team seems very small and customers get left trying to figure things out on their own. Templates and forms, that would be a great tool, simply don't work. When creating a customer, then a deal for the customer, the contact info does not copy over. You have to input info in every field. The mobile app gives very little info and you are unable to look at your calendar or retrieve contact's info quickly.

• Bewertet am 9.5.2019
Bruce B.
Founder and Executive Director
  • Bewertet am 7.10.2015

"karmaCRM is the BEST !!"

Kommentare: Our organization - we are non-profit Consumer Advocates selected karmaCRM after an extensive search for a CRM product that would meet our needs, be easy to use, easy to adapt, had solid customer service and met our budget. Our organization was featured on a major US Network and our clients and inquiries nearly tripled over night. Our search was nearly done when the national exposure happened. We were strongly leaning toward karmaCRM and decided to go for it in the midst of explosive growth.
karmaCRM not only worked for, the support staff were wonderful and incredibly helpful.
karmaCRM has exceeded our expectations at every step of the way and continues to do so. karmaCRM is a great product and solution backed by tremendous people and lead by John Paul Narowski - a truly unique leader of a tech company. John Paul is involved with his staff and clients and is not afraid to admit a mistake or tackle tough questions. He and everyone at karmaCRM are great to work with and actually truly listen to clients our size and from what I can see - all clients of all sizes. We use karmaCRM in every part of our operations and we are reminded every day of the great decision we made in choosing karmaCRM. Our entire staff sends its thanks to John Paul and everyone at karmaCRM not only for a great product but for a great approach to all aspects of their business. Thank you!

von KARMA Software an 7.10.2015

Wow, I'm truly touched. I can't thank you enough for all of your support along the way. I hope some day we get to meet in person so I can shake your hand good sir.

Feedback like that helps me and my entire team stay charged and focused.

Hope you have the best and most productive week!

Greg A.
Owner/Managing Director
  • Bewertet am 2.9.2015

"The Best Small Business CRM When You Need a Simple and Customizable Solution"

Kommentare: karmaCRM is extremely simple, intuitive, and user-friendly, which makes it a great option for small businesses. I recommend it to clients and to anyone who's looking for something that is really simple and easy to use but gives you all the core CRM features that you need. If you're looking for a way to centralize and organize all of your customer information so you can stay on top of all your calls, emails, and tasks, it does a great job of this. It has all the core tools you need to schedule and keep track of all your sales activities and manage your sales leads so you're following up on every opportunity. You can even capture leads from your website or import contacts and information from Linkedin and social media. It's also highly customizable, so you can modify it to match your preferences and processes. I've been through some CRM implementations and transitions in the past, and complexity and a lack of customization are often major obstacles. karmaCRM keeps things simple, and you can customize it to fit your workflows rather than having to force your processes to fit someone else's idea of how to manage your customers and sales. I should also mention that the support is outstanding. There are very few companies that actually make it easy to reach a person and get support when you need it. But karma's support is very responsive and personable, and the company really seems to listen to feedback. If you need to transition to a CRM solution or you've tried other software and just want something that is simpler and much easier to use, I highly recommend it.

Thomas S.
  • Bewertet am 25.9.2016

"Excellent CRM for professional service companies"

Kommentare: We've used KarmaCRM at our company for several years and have been extremely pleased with the product. Before Karma, we tried several other CRMs, including Salesforce, Zoho, SugarCRM, TigerCRM and others. Karma is the only one that is both powerful and flexible enough to do what we need our CRM to do. In addition to being able to do almost everything needed "out-of-the-box," the little bit of customization we needed (adding a few additional fields and adjusting some terminology) was incredibly simple. We were set up and running within just a few hours. In addition to Karma being a solid solution from the start, their support and development staff have been remarkably responsive to our ideas and frequently add features based on customer feedback. Their support staff are top-notch. The few times I've had to contact the desk, they've responded within minutes, even on weekends and late evening. As far as support goes, I've only had to contact them for technical issues a handful of times over the years. All of our users have had an easy time adapting to Karma quickly and with minimal training. For any company that is looking for a flexible, user-friendly and powerful CRM, I strongly recommend Karma.

• Bewertet am 25.9.2016
Roland P.
  • Bewertet am 24.9.2015

"Review of KarmaCRM"

Vorteile: The abilty to customize the product to our busness needs, ease of use and high level of customer support.

Nachteile: I haven't expereinced any negative qualities regarding the product. It has met all of our expectations.

• Bewertet am 24.9.2015
Candace C.
Independent Media Design Consultant
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.10.2018

"Solid CRM software that's really affordable"

Kommentare: I can manage my customer base like never before that's really affordable with remote access whereever I may be.

Vorteile: What I like best is the price and the fact that I can go anywhere and access my database of customers. I also like how easy it is to upload documents that correlate with my customers.

Nachteile: When I first startyed using it some features were a bit tricky to find for first time users.

• Bewertet am 25.10.2018
Friedrich M.
Computer-Software
  • Bewertet am 9.11.2015

"KarmaCRM - my infallible assistant!"

Vorteile: When I started with KarmaCRM, I quickly became accustomed to using it for archiving 100% of user/customer interaction, creating task chains, following up inquiries and problem reports, tracking user and purchasing status, and sending out preconfigured email to multiple persons from email templates. Additionally, I could interface it to a registration form on my website, for automated creation of contact entries! Now I absolutely can't imagine working without this tool!

Nachteile: That I'm an addict:-) It is my second brain, my better memory, my infallible To-Do-List. It remembers the 10000+ users of my product far better than I do, but this memory is only one click away. I would be flat on my back, should ever happen something disastrous to it... (which of course wouldn't, as it is cloud-based and you can have everything exported from it)

• Bewertet am 9.11.2015
Rob F.
  • Bewertet am 2.10.2015

"By FAR, the very best of everything you could ever want in a CRM!"

Kommentare: We've tried 'em all, and quickly came to find that KarmaCRM easily led the pack of CRM providers in features, functionality, ease of use, quality support and price. In fact, none of the competitors even came close! We needed something that we could easily customize for our many thousands of customer contacts, our multiple in-house departments, our need to store lots of customer-specific information and files, a powerful and easy to use sales and lead tracker, plus we needed it to be mobile friendly and easy to learn. KarmaCRM delivered! We've been with them for years (since the beginning actually!), and wouldn't even consider one of those other pricy and complex solutions! Not only is KarmaCRM the best and easiest to use, their support team is beyond fantastic! You can easily reach a REAL LIVE person to answer and quickly solve any problems or questions you might have, and they will work tirelessly to make things right for you! With constant improvements and free updates, it just keeps getting better every day! Thank you KarmaCRM for getting us organized and keeping our company running smoothly on a daily basis! We couldn't live without it!

Conston T.
Managing Partner
  • Bewertet am 28.8.2015

"Great piece of software if you are looking for a lean but powerful CRM solution."

Kommentare: I was looking around for a CRM solution and I tried several cloud based applications. While they all were decent in their own right. Many were bloated with features that may be good for fortune 500 companies, were not suitable for small to medium size businesses. Enter KarmaCRM. When I found the website I immediately fell in love with the name KarmaCRM. After a simple registration process I had access to the site. I immediately imported my contacts to the site which was super easy. It was very easy to use and navigate. Easy to schedule appointments and reminders. And does everything that you would expect from a CRM program. I work in multiple industries and this program handles this pretty well. I found service and support to be very helpful and responsive as well. As far as the Cons, If you are a company with over 10,000 employees you may need to look at a different solution as this software is tailored more toward the small to medium sized market space. The great part is that I was able to try it at no risk for a month before I decided to purchase it.

• Bewertet am 28.8.2015
Josh D.
Agent/Owner
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Bewertet am 13.7.2016

"Overall positive. Straight forward easy to use and adopt+customizable"

Vorteile: Straightforward, feature-rich, economical way to CRM. Overall positive and would recommend for most businesses- especially startups

Nachteile: Missing some minor features/enhancements that from my viewpoint would be beneficial

• Bewertet am 13.7.2016
Joel R.
Founder & CEO
  • Bewertet am 6.10.2015

"An absolutely essential tool for every business. "

Kommentare: I have been using Karma for over 5 years. The versatility, speed, and ease to implement was a big deciding factor for business and my team when choosing our CRM solutions. KarmaCRM allows us to work fast even on less than ideal computers. It was easy to implement and very intuitive which facilitated the implementation and training. With KarmaCRM we were able to nearly double productivity, track and pinpoint areas in need of improvements throughout the organization. KarmaCRM proves to be a pivotal tool to streamline sales cycles, operational processes, account and team management to account retention. All of these benefits for a much more reasonable price tags than all of the alternative solutions we compared. Five years later, I have introduced it and implemented in every company that I have taken on.

• Bewertet am 6.10.2015
Michael G.
Sales Manager
Immobilien
  • Bewertet am 15.12.2015

"Searching for software solutions is so much easier now!"

Vorteile: Software Advice has made searching for software solutions so much easier for Peachtree Offices. We provide virtual offices , office suites, and receptionist services. Each of these service categories requires the right software solution to provide our clients with the best service. For instance, our software needs include Ecommerce, billing, accounts payable, call center management, and IT management. Any time we are looking for software, we can find solutions using Software Advice.

Nachteile: I was completely satisfied with the service. Obviously, every company has to choose the right software to meet their specific needs. Software Advice simplifies that process.

• Bewertet am 15.12.2015
Visual Storyteller
  • Bewertet am 18.11.2017

"Nice CRM program very pleased"

Vorteile: accustomed to using it for archiving 100% of user/customer interaction, creating task chains, following up inquiries and problem reports.

Nachteile: Missing some enhancements that from my viewpoint would be beneficial to the overall use of the program. great interface now lets pick it up

• Bewertet am 18.11.2017
Stephen T.
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.5.2018

"My Strong Second Choice"

Vorteile: Karma was a pleasure to use. It had 2 critical features I wanted: 'Autosave' and 'Save with Followup'. Nice uncluttered UI.
Support was fantastic.

Nachteile: My one major concern with Karma was its viability in the longer term. Other than that it's one of the best out there.

• Bewertet am 21.5.2018
Stephen M.
Marketing Manager
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.2.2018

"Very reliable CRM software"

Vorteile: The integrated email feature is my favorite tool, it saves me time. I wish other CRM programs would utilize this feature without slowing down my PC.

Nachteile: The contacts interface is not as streamlined as other products I've used, but it is perfectly functional.

• Bewertet am 22.2.2018
Greg L.
  • Bewertet am 2.9.2015

"Great Support! Great Product!"

Kommentare: I enjoy using karmaCRM. I don't take nearly enough advantage of its potential. The tagging component is perfect. I do a lot of registration for events through Wufoo and it links up great with it. The one drawback is that it won't automatically code clicking boxes from Wufoo, only fill in the blanks and drop down menus. If they could figure out how to do that, I'd give it 5/5. Super friendly and highly responsive customer service.

Mark B.
  • Bewertet am 28.4.2016

"KarmaCRM works great for me"

Kommentare: Very easy to use. Not bloated with features 99% of people will never use. All my info is stored in the cloud and accessible from any device 24/7. Also, support from the company is great. I haven't had that many issues, but any time I've had a question I've always received a prompt and courteous reply.

von KARMA Software an 28.4.2016

Thanks Mark. We appreciate your business and taking the time to review karmaCRM!

• Bewertet am 28.4.2016
Amanda S.
Business Strategist & Coach
  • Bewertet am 3.10.2015

"Karma CRM has exceeded all of my expectations with superior customer service! "

Kommentare: As Certified Life Coach & Business Strategist, I find this software a HUGE asset and key factor to the organization and growth of my business. The customer service is highly responsive and very open to hearing my suggestions and customizations that align with my business model.
Besides that is just FEELS GOOD when I am typing my potential client's name into a site called KARMA! :)

• Bewertet am 3.10.2015
Craig Z.
  • Bewertet am 5.10.2015

"Wonderful CRM system"

Kommentare: My team and I have been using Karma for almost two years. The product is very user friendly, affordable and has tremendously helped us scale up our sales and outreach process.
The Karma team have always been responsive to any inquiries we have had (via phone or email) and always open to feedback of ways to improve the product. Would highly recommend this product.

• Bewertet am 5.10.2015
Jon H.
  • Bewertet am 7.10.2015

"Great System Good Price"

Kommentare: Karma has been a great system for us, one of the best features is it allows you to track all email correspondence with all employees and clients. It is also user friendly, allowing you to download data when you need to but also customize your interface so you can see only the data points that you're interested in. Our business wouldn't be the same without it.

Sean M.
Bau, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 25.9.2018

"Not as good as ACT, but it works"

Vorteile: I did like the email integration on this product, but for me it didn't make up for the lack of features. there are better CRM programs out there.

Nachteile: The UI is clunky and counter intuitive. It's been a while since I worked with this software but I do remember it being a bit on the barren side for features when compared to programs like ACT Premium.

• Bewertet am 25.9.2018
Taylor N.
  • Bewertet am 2.10.2015

"Most Thorough & Easiest CRM Product On The Market"

Kommentare: I absolutely love this product and I have used them all! It is extremely user friendly and compatible with our crazy start-up! Would recommend for anyone wanting a professional product.

von KARMA Software an 2.10.2015

Thanks for the kind feedback Taylor. Excited to continue building a relationship with you and your team!