Most intuitive and functional applicant tracking software yet!

Bewertet am 27.2.2018
Amy Y.
Recruiter
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have used other applicant tracking software solutions before but they were often cumbersome to use or never had quite the right functionality that I wanted. I love ClearCompany so much because it truly has everything I need in an easy to use system. AND just when I think it couldn't be better they come up with new enhancements! I have, and will continue to recommend ClearCompany ATS to anyone who has recruiting responsibilities, especially if they are a government contractor!

Vorteile: Very intuitive and user friendly to use. Various ways to access information and sort information to see what you need. The Clear Company team is extremely responsive to providing help but also listening to suggestions for future improvements. Their support is top notch - from online training videos, to online chat and a customer success manager who not only cares but follows up (and not like other companies who will reach out when they want to sell me a new feature). I also attended their 2017 Talent Conference in Boston, which was really a great learning opportunity as well as to connect with my

Nachteile: I would not say there are any cons, but we live in a time where instant gratification has become the norm and expectation. There have been times when I have waited 30 - 60 min for a response to my online chat request. There are new reports I would like to have, but I know their reporting function just went under an overhaul and I am working on moving to the new platform soon, so I am excited to see what the new reporting capabilities are. The only other improvement I could suggest right now is to make this highly capable software to be better suited for a global company. We have business in India and ClearCompany has helped us to utilize their system for our recruiter in India, but there is still opportunity to improve the system for a company doing business overseas.

An essential Recruiter's tool - better than the competition

Bewertet am 5.2.2016
Amy Y.
Recruiter
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
4.5 / 5

Vorteile: The ClearCompany applicant tracking system is very intuitive to use - for recruiters as well as hiring managers! You have many filters and options on how to see information as well, which is extremely helpful. There is so much functionality within the system, such as being able to forward a candidate to a manager, or replying to a candidate from the ATS and even having a copy of that email kept in the candidate's profile. You can add notes to each candidate (which I use constantly) and you also have a place to add notes that apply to the requisition (all candidates) including being able to attach documents, like Word. Although I am a new user of 7 months, I have already seen that ClearCompany has made upgrades and changes to improve upon their system! I have given my account rep suggestions which he has eagerly listened to. My account rep is very responsive and quick to return any of my calls. They have other options that I am not using yet, like an onboarding function or allowing candidates to use your calendar to schedule an interview with you as well as a resume database. I am newer to the reporting functions and some of them are very helpful, but it seems others aren't working like they should be. I am working with support on this issue now. Also, this system works with our payroll vendor, Paylocity, so that our candidate/new hire information will be sent to payroll (we are in the middle of this implementation now). I LOVE the ClearCompany system and find it to be much better, more intuitive and highly functional over other ATS I have used in the past.

Nachteile: The only thing that I would improve at this time is some of the reporting functions aren't working as they should be. I don't think it's user error at this point, but I am working with support to get what I need.

I highly recommend ClearCompany

Bewertet am 10.8.2015
Carmen G.
Öl & Energie
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: I have found the ClearCompany recruiting and onboarding modules very helpful and easy to use. Coming from our previous manual system, they have saved me a great deal of time. The best thing about ClearCompany, though, is their excellent customer service. When I need help, I can call and get real help from someone who actually works there, usually my account manager, not someone in a call center somewhere reading from a script. They are always very quick to address whatever concern I have. We are an energy company with over 200 employees in several states. Having an efficient, online onboarding process has streamlined HR's workflow, and being able to sort and categorize the thousands of applications we receive each year has saved us a great deal of time, and has eliminated the bottleneck we used to have in distributing resumes to the relevant department managers.

Vorteile: Customer service; our hiring managers have immediate access to resumes; efficient, streamlined onboarding process; customized forms

Nachteile: 1. I'd like to see an integrated, easy way to sort applicants on our side. We get a huge number of applicants seeking all sorts of jobs we aren't advertising. We have two "General Consideration" requisitions set up to keep people from applying inappropriately for jobs that require special qualifications. I have not found the Talent Pool feature to be useful in sorting these candidates, so I set up many unposted requisitions that I forward those candidates into, based on what type of job they may be considered for in the future. This clogs up our requisition list, and takes extra time. It would be nice to have an assortment of buckets for these applicants that is seperate from the live requisitions, and with some automation as in the talent pool feature. For instance, they could be automatically sorted based on an answer to a screening question.
2. Also, it can take a while to get new forms built, or old ones changed. Sometimes they fix one piece on a form, and something else stops working. I would like for them to test the forms thoroughly to make sure they work before giving them to us. We have also had trouble printing some of the forms, because they aren't designed to be printed.

So Far So Good

Bewertet am 14.1.2019
Lauren M.
HR Director
Öffentliche Ordnung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: So far we have really enjoyed our move to Clear Company. The implementation team have been so very helpful in getting us up and running very quickly. We have weekly calls to make sure things are moving along the way they should, and I feel like I always have support if I need any help. The whole applicant tracking module is very customizable, so all of our needs were able to be met without a problem. Overall, so far I feel like it's worth the extra money we're paying (compared to our old system) to have such time savings and ease of use.

Vorteile: We purchased all three modules, but so far have only fully implemented one of them (applicant tracking). We are currently beginning implementation of the onboarding module, and the performance management module will be last. So far, we really like the applicant tracking module. Hiring managers have told me they find it easy to use, very intuitive and easy to figure out. I especially like the interview invitation piece, because it integrates with my Outlook calendar and the entire process is automated. No longer do I have to spend hours on the phone trying to schedule candidates for interviews... this system practically does it for me. I also really like the Scorecard feature, where I can route Scorecards with each application to the entire hiring team and have them review and score each candidate on their own. I can then review all of their notes and it helps me narrow down my search very quickly. So far I'm really enjoying the time savings that Clear Company has given me.

Nachteile: So far, there's really nothing I don't like about it. Again, we've only fully implemented one module, and have only been using it for a couple of weeks. But so far I really like everything about it. If I had to identify one con, it would be that there is an additional cost to add more than three customized forms in the onboarding module. But I'm working around that, so not a really big deal.

ClearCompany HRM Review

Bewertet am 16.2.2017
Carl P.
Recruiting Manager
Medizinische Praxis, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: All in all this has been a pretty good product for our organization. We were able to streamline our req approval process through the ATS and on top of that the reporting system is super robust. The reqs that you open can be automatically pushed to the larger job boards and on top of that you can set up knockout questions for candidates when they submit their application through the ATS. Our company will be transitioning out of ClearCompany to an HRIS but if we did not make the jump to the new system it is very liekly we would have re-upped with ClearCompany.

Vorteile: Candidate score card and marking system are pretty unique and different. You can set up triggers that parse the resume and pre-rank the candidates based on what is in there to sync up with your job qualifications...makes sourcing super easy. Candidate review process is pretty nice as well, you can 1 click push the candidate to the hiring managers for review.

Nachteile: Honestly, Their customer support is less than ideal. I think we cycled through 3 different reps on our account and we haven't even been with them for 2 years. That being said, it comes with the territory...we have had a couple ATS's and it always seems that is the case once you on-board as a client.

ATS of choice - simple, complete, and cost effective

Bewertet am 27.7.2018
Cienna W.
HR Generalist
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This is by far my favorite software for recruiting and communicating with candidates. Still not quite ideal for scheduling internally or exporting to other systems of my choice, but its a huge bang for the buck.

Vorteile: Cost-effective
Easy to use and quick navigation (way less clicks to get more done)
Great searchability within the talent pool
Great customer support & training, after implementation
Integrates with Outlook for viewing and scheduling
Great email template system saves time with easy mass emails and quick customized responses.
Electronic Job Offer letter signing and storage is helpful, and you can attach additional documents to the offer.

Nachteile: Outside job posting (JobTarget) does not work well at all. Only works great with large posting sites: LinkedIn, Indeed, Zip Recruiter
Slow and manual labor intensive implementation process, with not much flexibility or support (you've got to manage this one yourself)
Doesn't allow interview scheduling with multiple interviewers or a conference (from the outlook integration within the app, this may change soon)
This doesn't integrate with any background check systems besides their own contracted vendor. This is not flexible, although I've tried for a couple years now.

ClearCompany HRM Review - by Jeanine Hinkle CEO of Hinkle Group

Bewertet am 12.3.2015
Jeanine H.
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

Vorteile: There were several, however my top one is Customer Service. I actually started using CCHRM with a client's company where I was trained from the ground up on CCHRM by CCHRM reps, and they did an outstanding job. Unlike other companies that are hard to reach after the sell, CCHRM was extremely responsive to my needs well after we closed the deal. They truly do take their quality of customer care seriously. I liked CCHRM so much that when I started my own firm, they were my very first call. Next was that it was easy to use. I've been a recruiter for 20 years and have experiences with a lot of systems but CCHRM makes is very simple to use - and also for hiring managers which for a recruiter, is key. That way everyone was in the loop. The implementation was easy and efficient and PAINLESS for me - I didn't have to spend and time or brainpower on it - they handled it from beginning to end.

Nachteile: There is nothing that I dislike about HRM - like I said I have used many systems and I keep this one because it does what it promises, and if I ever have ANY trouble or need a tweaking, they are 100% responsive and attentive to my needs as a customer.

Very user friendly!

Bewertet am 22.5.2017
Cheryl C.
Operations Manager
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Clear Company works to make improvements on its product, and functionality. While it does not offer some of the immense details that other products may offer- this suits our companies needs perfectly. I found that when researching other options (some of which were very expensive) - we would not utilize everything that came with the price tag. Clear Company was and still is the best option for us. It gets the job done without getting bogged down in things that we don't use.

Vorteile: Easy to learn and use, can build my own job reqs and apps, or the support team will also do for you. Easy to teach and train others to use, has a large number of standard report options, or you can have one customized to suit your needs. This has been one of the best decisions our company has made!

Nachteile: There are several functional niceties that I would like to see and have recommended. The support team keeps track of all requests and works to implement changes in product updates.

Far Superior to Other Platforms

Bewertet am 21.6.2016
Eric D.
Director, Human Resources

Kommentare: As someone who has used many other talent acquisition and performance management tools, ClearCompany has proven to be far superior to other platforms commercially available today. It is an extremely efficient product, very intuitive and not at all clunky. We have never experienced any downtime or unexpected periods of not being able to access the system when we need to which validates the reliability of the technology.

As it relates to the performance management module, I was surprised at how quick and easy it was to set up a performance review cycle in particular. It is very intuitive, and you have the ability to make changes quickly and easily. User feedback was also positive in terms of "ease of use" and efficiencies gained.
The ClearCompany software saved a significant portion of our Human Resources and managers time in terms of creating efficiency and adding value to our processes. For each manager who used the software during our most recent review cycle, ClearCompany's technology saved each individual substantial time vs. a cumbersome process. Once we eliminated the administrative burden from our reviews, we were able to spend more time on quality performance discussions - creating succession planning and performance improvement.

Excellent do it all software

Bewertet am 7.3.2019
Emily G.
Recruiting Manager
Medizinische Geräte, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Outstanding software, outstanding team!

Vorteile: I used CC for over 3 years while working for a previous company and absolutely loved it! My favorite feature isn't in the software, its the customer service. Each company has a dedicated professional to help with big issues (set up, major edits, etc) and an awesome help desk too. Very intuitive to create workflows and the system and easy to set up for recruiting, goal setting, performance evaluations and employee file maintenance. I cannot speak to cost but I know that when our company "shopped" for other software to find a cheaper option we couldn't find one that could do everything like CC could.

Nachteile: I really cannot complain to much about the system. When I was using the software they didn't have a mobile app, I don't know if that has changed.

Better ATS/Onboarding Options

Bewertet am 18.10.2018
Director of Human Resources
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I migrated our HR/Recruiting department to ClearCompany from a more expensive Legacy ATS that was showing its age and cost much more. Beware of a few things. First, while they aren't a bad software suite, they aren't great, and suffer from not being particularly good in any one aspect compared to competitors, whether its functionality, features, price, etc. They do, however, have a great sales team that is prepared to sell their product as the next great thing. They also spent a lot of money on help modules (professional Youtube clips) and making their software aesthetically pleasing. However, when in actual use, the software is not as good as the image would lead you to believe. It is one of the more glitchy pieces of HR software I've ever used with experience in excess of over 10 ATS/HRIS/CRM/etc. Using it is not intuitive, from selecting dispositions, to making changes, to posting ads, to running reports. For the price, it in the lower half of pricing for equivalent ATS software packages, but on the high end of that, and each additional option and login costs a lot. There are a lot of competing products that are easier to use, less prone to malfunctions, and cheaper. While an HR department probably wouldn't hate this product, since it does work, there are absolutely better products in both directions, both at a higher price point with more functionality, as well as at lower price points with equivalent functionality.

Vorteile: The portal is aesthetically pleasing, with a very modern design approach.
It is priced decently, although not great, cheaper than large vendors like Taleo, etc., but there are cheaper options that offer roughly the same functionality (and some better).
They remain focused on compliance and update standardized forms.
The Onboarding side is better than their ATS.

Nachteile: Nickel and dime for every extra item.
Additional user seats are expensive.
Data migration from previous ATS is expensive.
Changes to the format, questions, dispositions, stages, etc. are not easy and it is hard to tailor to your company/department's specific individualized needs. In order to make it pretty, they made it very difficult to change formatting. In addition, if you require ClearCompany to make a change, it takes a while and costs a lot.
Controls are pretty, but aren't intuitive.
They are NOT GoogleforJobs compliant. When I last asked them for an update in 2017, they stated it wasn't necessary and had only the most vague understanding of why this was important.
Their mobile optimization is horrible and frequently has issues.
Their ATS is glitchy.

I've become a believer

Bewertet am 11.9.2018
Laura C.
Talent Acquisition Advocate
Bau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We've been able to tackle our greatest problem by implementing a more lean approach to hiring. I've seen an incredible amount of engagement from the team and they are always innovating to deliver to customers.

Vorteile: Ease of use and customer support, great interface and a really nice look. Initially, I wasn't sold on the software and was partial to my previous ATS. After a year of use in this platform, I've learned to love it and implement it more fully across the organization. I look forward to adding some additional features in the future.

Nachteile: The system is less intuitive than I've used in the past and requires a great deal of set up prior to implementing. However, that set up saves time down the line and you can maximize the product when you take this critical step.

Strong Applicant Tracking System

Bewertet am 12.2.2019
Gena R.
HR Director
501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've used many Applicant Tracking Systems and this one is rated very high from my perspective.

Vorteile: Clear is an extremely user friendly system that allows companies to seamlessly manage candidates while creating a comfortable user experience. We have about 10 recruiters using Clear and we have had nothing but positive feedback from the team on the system. You have the ability to integrate with any recruiting sites and focus on candidates that are tailored by specifics your recruiters narrow.

Nachteile: There are a few small functionalities that could be tweaked to make an even stronger experience. The ability to send multiple emails from within the req would be the only change I would make.

ATS system that makes tracking easy

Bewertet am 28.11.2018
Jillian J.
Employee and Labour Relations Associate Manager
Personalwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: ClearCompany applicant tracking system is very intuitive for both recruiters and hiring managers. The system allows you to reply directly to candidate and forward them to the hiring manager. The best part is that all of the information is kept in one place for easy reference. You can view the email correspondence with each candidate, add interview notes and attach documents.

Nachteile: I wish there was a better way to sort candidates based on the jobs they're matched with or could potentially be matched to. The software has a Talent Pool feature, but I don't find it useful unless there is an open requisition for the type of job the candidate could be considered for.

Best Software!

Bewertet am 21.6.2018
Vanessa L.
HR Coordinator
Unternehmensberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: this software is pretty great and will help you to do a fantastic job of tracking applicants. I recommenced 100%

Vorteile: this software help my employees to manage all the applicants information! You can schedule interviews and also you assign different tasks to my team. it is easy to use. the support team is very helpful in case you have any issue. It is available on a reasonable price and I love the scheduling functionality no mention the calendar interface on the home page!

Nachteile: I don't have any cons to say about this software, all my team love it. I have been using it for more than one year and even the improvements are better and better. I cant imagine my office without this software at all.

Okay system; bad customer service

Bewertet am 3.6.2016
Tina B.
Talent Manager

Kommentare: I was with this system when it was HRM and then ClearCompany bought it out. This happened a year after we implemented the HRM system and it felt like we had to go through constant training with our hiring managers and updates for the transition. I had 3-4 different reps in less than 2 years and the response time was horrible. I waited over a month for things to get done and implemented. When ClearCompany took the product over it was definitely better than HRM but not enough to justify them wanting to double our cost! I felt like it was finally an okay system as opposed to bad and was not willing to pay twice the amount for okay. If you're a growing organization and don't want to go through the headache of changing systems in the future look for a system that does not charge per recruiter license. A lot of the functions that only recruiters could utilize should have been available to hiring managers or HR generalists. For example, you could not search a specific applicant if you did not have a recruiter license so if we made a hire and HR needed to grab some info from the system they could not use their hiring manager access to do so even if they had access to the candidate in the requisition. They had to try and remember which requisition they were pulled from and go into the requ and find the candidate which makes it challenging if you have to hire 20 of the same position. Another headache is if you want to really track your candidates and the time to fill you can't indicate to the system that you need 20 admins, you have to post 20 times. Waste of time. Overall: System is ok and functioning = 3 (the CRM aspect is horrible, I wouldn't recommend at all this is just for ATS)
Ease of use: search limitations and the fact you can't identify more than one hire needed for a role increased the workload = 2
Customer service: horrible. Expect delayed responses and implementation of things needed. Really impacts the efficiency. = 1

von ClearCompany an 26.7.2016

Hi Tina, we appreciate your feedback and are sorry to hear that you have not had an optimal experience with our customer service team. It sounds like we did not effectively communicate our rebrand or some of our staffing updates to your team. We changed our name from HRM Direct to ClearCompany in 2013 to better reflect our total offering, and were not acquired. We strove to minimize the impact this name change had on our clients, and it looks like we didn¿t excel on that with your team. We apologize for any confusion the change caused for you. Additionally, we are committed to offering our team members options for growth in their careers. As a result, we do see staffing changes from time to time. In your account's case, we promoted two Relationship Managers into more senior roles in 2014 - both of whom were dedicated to your account.

Robust software that's easy to use!

Bewertet am 11.9.2018
Gina A.
Employee Experience Manager
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I talk about Clear Company so much, I am a huge supporter. The past few months I have had a difficult time with communication with my CSM, come to find out she no longer is with the company I can now move forward hopefully to accomplish my goals with upgrading the platform.

Vorteile: I love how detailed you can get with workflows, it helps me stay organized. Everything always works the way it is supposed to.

Nachteile: I would love to see an offboarding feature added with similar workflows as onboarding.

Impressive tech and great support

Bewertet am 26.8.2018
Craig S.
Account Executive

Kommentare: Highly recommend them - probably top 3 in enterprise market.

Vorteile: ClearCompany really do everything well. From building innovative, easy to use tech to being really thoughtful and proving impressive support. ClearCompany go a little further than a normal ATS. They manage on-boarding and performance well which is great. What is also impressive is that all these components work really well as they build by the same company and made to work together from the start - making the experience truly great. Their technology is also cloud based, SAAS model which means you do not have to worry about infrastructure.

Nachteile: I cannot see any cons with ClearCompany. Their product is sound, reliable and competitively priced with great support.

The best tool for personnel working in recruitment and selection of personnel

Bewertet am 25.7.2018
Coordinador de Operaciones

Kommentare: Saving time, managing profiles of candidates in an organized way fluidity of information, selection process and recruitment faster and more efficiently

Vorteile: It allows you to access the information of the candidate in an agile way, you can search with the filters the specific characteristics that you need that meets the candidate, it facilitates you to send by mail the data of the candidate to the requesting management so that it is evaluated. Clear Company is easy to use, has a wide variety of options and allows you to regroup the candidates by categories or profiles, allows you to schedule interviews, allows you to see the profile of candidates in a simple way, allows to make comments of the candidates, in general terms this is a very useful tool that can facilitate the tasks of selection and recruitment of personnel

Nachteile: So far the benefits obtained from the program are more than the negative points, in fact it has been a lot of help to our area of selection of personnel, because it facilitated the activities, see the profiles of the candidates, have the information of the candidates organized , give a quick response to the units that require a professional for a certain bacchante, we can send you directly by mail the profiles of the possible candidates for them to evaluate them and we can choose the one whose profile meets the minimum requirements for the position or charge, has allowed us to improve our quality of management and service.

ClearCompany is a user friendly, adaptable software with great customer support.

Bewertet am 27.2.2018
John W.
National Recruiter
Versorgungsunternehmen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: They made the change from paper application seamless and were able to integrate with our payroll company. The system is user friendly and you can customize the online applications. We have had good customer service with any issues that we have had in the past.

Nachteile: The reporting is good, but could be better. They should add more options and ways to narrow down the data and have more options when exporting data.

ClearCompany delivers top recruiting tools

Bewertet am 12.8.2016
Christina G.
HR Manager
Medizinische Praxis
2.5 / 5

Vorteile: The customer support you receive from your Client Relationship manager is almost immediate. You have a dedicated person who is able to understand your processes and functions. My department is secure in the knowledge that if we face any changes that we will have direct, immediate support from our ClearCompany Client Manager.

Nachteile: The customization or number of users for recruiting purposes relating to cost. If you were able to have a higher number of admin users, I don't think I would have any negative feedback.

THE BEST ATS ON THE MARKET!

Bewertet am 13.4.2018
Michael "sully" S.
Senior Recruiter
501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Customization, user friendly design, sleek interface, ability to rack candidates in real time while having multiple users signed in. The BEST ATS hands down. We love CC!

Nachteile: Some of the reporting can be convoluted for how many requisitions that we place. The time to hire is a little off for us, given that we are primarily using it for entry-level positions with more fluidity. No other complaints at all!

Robust platform that does it all

Bewertet am 30.5.2018
Idrissa D.
Öl & Energie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Started with the recruiting/on-boarding software and began to piece together additional platforms until we had a perfect solution for our business. I love value in the per user cost model and the dedicated customer support specialist is an awesome touch (chat/ phone support team is great too). User interface is easy to understand. Software roll out was well quickly accepted by all!

Nachteile: Our Accounting team wishes there were more payroll integration. The initial input of staff/new staff can take some time but overall it is an awesome system.

Recruiting made easy

Bewertet am 16.8.2018
Sarah H.
Contractor Relations Specialist
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been happy with ClearCompany overall. Their support with getting started was great, but then after that I was left hanging a little bit with training everyone on how to use the system. Everything is extremely user friendly and was mostly easy to figure out on my own, but could have gone better with a larger scale launch.

Vorteile: It is very simple to use and you can use the system to customize your recruiting and hiring needs

Nachteile: There is not a mobile compatible way of searching for specific candidate information over the cellphone. I also wish they had some time sensitive options like reminders or delayed email responses.

ClearCompany has been great!

Bewertet am 12.9.2018
Stacy B.
Sr. Manager People & Culture

Kommentare: We've been very happy with the platform and are looking to add more components to have a more robust system.

Vorteile: The recruiting platform on ClearCompany is relatively intuitive and easy to use. ClearText functionality, allowing us to text candidates directly through the platform, has saved time and provided a better candidate experience. Quick and easy to disposition candidates.

Nachteile: Days open calculation starts when the requisition is entered, not fully approved, which results in us doing a manual calculation for a true time to fill metric.