Über ClearCompany

ClearCompany Applicant Tracking wurde kürzlich überarbeitet, um deinem Personalteam die Tools zu geben, die es benötigt, um die richtigen Mitarbeiter*innen schnell einzustellen.

Erfahre mehr über ClearCompany

Maybe the limited messaging option to multiple individuals.

Bewertungen zu ClearCompany

ClearCompany hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 317 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ClearCompany bereits verwendet?

Valentina
Valentina
Web Designer in Kolumbien

Excellent quality ClearCompany

Great, excellent quality ClearCompany, incredible, I'm totally satisfied to have worked with this company.

I really do not have any complaints, I have no doubt that it is one of the best companies in the area of human resources. Highly Recommended

Kitrina
Recruiter in USA
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ClearCompany is a key to our Talent Management!

Kommentare: I really enjoy using this platform, and I login to it daily. It is easy to use and is always improving. There are even places you can customize your view (like in the candidate tearsheet) and I have found that useful! I also enjoy all the feature updates in their quarterly roundup videos.

I really enjoy the thoroughness of the ClearCo platform, the ease of implementation, our account and support teams, and the ease of use. I am definitely a power user of this platform in my company and I think it is really easy to follow along with a candidacy. We had a superb implementation team that addressed all of our concerns and helped with some items after. Since implementation we've reached out with many questions and enhancement requests to see what could be improved in the system - and while not everything changed, they were heard. I enjoy using this platform both as a Talent Management System and internally to track our org wide goals, personal goals, and the performance platform.

As with any software, there are bugs from time to time. A few times my support requests didn't make it through, and some integrations we wanted couldn't be made. However, our account team has been available to talk through many ideas and the platform is always improving.

Clinton
Human Resource Manager in USA
Maschinerie, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

ClearCompany Is a Great Talent Management Software

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

This talent management tool has been so reliable. I like the powerful features of ClearCompany.

ClearCompany has been meeting our needs. No issues at all.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Better ATS/Onboarding Options

Kommentare: I migrated our HR/Recruiting department to ClearCompany from a more expensive Legacy ATS that was showing its age and cost much more. Beware of a few things. First, while they aren't a bad software suite, they aren't great, and suffer from not being particularly good in any one aspect compared to competitors, whether its functionality, features, price, etc. They do, however, have a great sales team that is prepared to sell their product as the next great thing. They also spent a lot of money on help modules (professional Youtube clips) and making their software aesthetically pleasing. However, when in actual use, the software is not as good as the image would lead you to believe. It is one of the more glitchy pieces of HR software I've ever used with experience in excess of over 10 ATS/HRIS/CRM/etc. Using it is not intuitive, from selecting dispositions, to making changes, to posting ads, to running reports. For the price, it in the lower half of pricing for equivalent ATS software packages, but on the high end of that, and each additional option and login costs a lot. There are a lot of competing products that are easier to use, less prone to malfunctions, and cheaper. While an HR department probably wouldn't hate this product, since it does work, there are absolutely better products in both directions, both at a higher price point with more functionality, as well as at lower price points with equivalent functionality.

The portal is aesthetically pleasing, with a very modern design approach. It is priced decently, although not great, cheaper than large vendors like Taleo, etc., but there are cheaper options that offer roughly the same functionality (and some better). They remain focused on compliance and update standardized forms. The Onboarding side is better than their ATS.

Nickel and dime for every extra item. Additional user seats are expensive. Data migration from previous ATS is expensive. Changes to the format, questions, dispositions, stages, etc. are not easy and it is hard to tailor to your company/department's specific individualized needs. In order to make it pretty, they made it very difficult to change formatting. In addition, if you require ClearCompany to make a change, it takes a while and costs a lot. Controls are pretty, but aren't intuitive. They are NOT GoogleforJobs compliant. When I last asked them for an update in 2017, they stated it wasn't necessary and had only the most vague understanding of why this was important. Their mobile optimization is horrible and frequently has issues. Their ATS is glitchy.

Kim
Senior Recruitment Consultant in Deutschland
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ClearCompany is the best introduction for new hire.

Kommentare: Customization is easy and effective. ClearCompany is user friendly and saves us time and energy. It has also built the spirit of collaboration and team work.

I appreciate every step I make with ClearCompany. It is a user friendly way to engage with new hires in harmony and effectively. ClearCompany is a perfect match for my career and it acts as a baseline for my operations. For a while, I have benefited first hand and no regrets so far. It is a tool I would recommend to anyone.

The software is easy to use and surely easy to deploy. I don't have any challenging moments since the software is highly relatable easy to set up.

Danielle
Danielle
Talent Acquisition Partner in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good ATS for companies averaging < 15 open jobs

Kommentare: Prior to implementing ClearCompany in April of 2017, we did not have any sort of candidate management software. We were eager to find a software to help us organize as we were consistently recruiting for at least 15 open jobs at all times. ClearCompany's product helped our teams organize hiring efforts and streamline processes all while allowing Hiring Managers the ability to stay connected and engaged with the process. Through daily use of the system we were able to better understand and identify a list of performance features we needed from an ATS to ensure our team's success. After about a year of use, our recruiting volume had nearly doubled and our need for task management and automation features increased. Adding in frustrations of daily system issues and the amount of outstanding tickets left unresolved for months on end, we started to demo other systems. Ultimately, we selected another ATS that better fit our growing needs and concerns.

Absolutely loved the way the candidate pipeline was broken down and organized with customization options for both interview stages and workflow within a specific interview stage. Customization abilities for just about every feature within the system allows any company to tailor the system to fit their specific or unique process. Offer letter creation and offer process was extremely seamless and easy to use. Could generate and send offer letter for approval and then to candidate for signature in seconds and without the use of a 3rd party DocuSign type system. The ability to rate candidates A, B, C or X was helpful in keeping a visual rating of candidates within your pipeline. Integration and set-up was an easy process, however, training and resources could use some improvement. Dashboard layout was easy to navigate and access.

ClearCompany was a glitchy system; we were consistently submitting support tickets for re-occurring issues with common features that slowed or required us to create a workaround within the hiring process. Customer Support would usually have to escalate issues to their development team and it would be months before we had an update or a resolution. Customer Support teams and Account Managers could use some improvement on communication and also follow through on actionable items they said they would deliver on. New product features were usually released before proper bug testing was done creating usability concerns and an abundance of support tickets. They also usually came with very little training or lack or good resources leaving the user confused and overwhelmed on how to utilize these great new features. Reporting was extremely limited. Some of the most basic and general recruiting metrics could not be produced through reports and had to be either manually tracked or data had to be manipulated. There were a few times where we found discrepancies on specific job reports vs. the data tracked on the job req's dashboard. Interview Scorecards were extremely confusing, hard to access/change/set-up quickly and not user friendly once they were set up. Lack of automation and key features in comparison to other ATS systems within the same price point.

Yashovardhan
Researcher in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best for recruitment and onboarding to performance metrics and employee engagement.

Kommentare: My overall experience with ClearCompany has been very positive. The platform is easy to use, and the customer support is really helpful and responsive. The integrations available for ClearCompany allow for easy integration between various tools, making it easy to manage and automate tasks related to onboarding and managing new hires. It also provides a comprehensive suite of tools for performance management. The cost is also quite reasonable, especially when compared to similar platforms.

Some of the most impactful features of ClearCompany include their onboarding and employee engagement platforms, performance tracking, and analytics. The platform is intuitive and easy to use, and the integration process with existing systems is seamless and simple. ClearCompany makes it easy to customize processes and workflow to fit the needs and goals of any organization.

The least liked aspect of ClearCompany was the lack of customization options for reports and data visualization. The templates for these features were basic and not very useful for more in-depth and detailed analysis. Additionally, it was also hard to set up and manage a centralized database for all our company data.

Keona
Office Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Checks all the boxes

Kommentare: I entered in expecting what I have seen before with other major HRM software companies. I expected constant growing pains and problems and lackluster customer service. ClearCompany proved me wrong and has consistently delivered quality product support and customer service for the two tears that I have been using the product.

It is super user friendly! Although it is a quality product with great functions, you don't have to be a techie to catch on to how everything works. You are never alone as far as product support. This company is constantly inquiring about how to make the product better. That is how they stay on top with this product. Other HRM software management companies over promise and under deliver... Not Clear Company. They are constantly right there to answer questions quickly and resolve concerns at amazing speed.

The few things that I could point out are honestly more of a preference than a problem. It would be nice to have a few other ways to search for applicants, i.e. by phone number or email address, but again, that is only a preference. Everything this software says it will do, it does .

Virginia
HR Coordinator in USA
Versicherung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

ClearCompany HRM is the best Applicant Tracking System and Onboarding Software

Kommentare: ClearCompany HRM is very customizable and the customer service exceeds any service I've had with a vendor before. Our account rep is always available to assess our needs and provide us with any information/help as needed.

ClearCompany is very customizable, the fillable PDF feature in the Onboarding module is very intuitive, and the customer support is amazing. I can always rely on my account executive to be available and answer any questions I may have. During implementation or upgrades, our account representative is always providing us with updates and keeping us involved in every step of the process.

There are not too many cons that I can say about ClearCompany. The only suggestion I would make is that the Onboarding solution would be more customizable in how the steps are laid out in the candidate experience/view. Other than that, ClearCompany is very user friendly and customizable.

Ciaira
HR Manager in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ATS thats all in one.

Kommentare: Pretty positive! I did have a hiccup with sponsor a job post and a rep getting back to me but it was eventually solved.

I really like that you can post internal and external jobs and that there are templates for your jobs so you don't have to re-type them up every time you post a job! Its also very customizable to your company.

The software is very windows 95 looking it could use a refresh and an update on the format of where things are.

Taylor
Associate Director of Mobilization in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

So easy to use and has made our hiring flow a breeze!

Kommentare: Our team switched to ClearCompany after several frustrating years with another company. Our experience has been night and day different! ClearCompany is so easy to implement and use and the customer service is truly unmatched. We have never felt like a burden by the team, and they are very quick to help us troubleshoot issues or to answer questions. We've also been able to train and set up all of our hiring managers, and the ease of sharing applicant information throughout the office is so helpful. The cost is also very reasonable for the number of features provided!

It's so easy to use and it only takes a few minutes to train up new hiring managers/users. The scorecards are incredibly helpful for gathering information as well as keeping all notes in one place. Also, the ability to schedule interviews directly through the system was a GAME CHANGER for our team!

While there is an option to schedule multiple interviewers, that can only be done for back to back interviews. It would be helpful to have an option to add multiple interviews to the SAME interview block when looking to schedule things. That way, the calendar confirmations go to each person separately and we don't have to track or copy invites.

Mona
Human Resource Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great customer service and personal support

Kommentare: Excellent! Truly for me the customer service is what wins me over. The product is great don't get me wrong but without the help of an actual person these a wonderful product can fall flat on it's face. I have never had a frustration with a dropped call or an email that was not returned promptly. I would recommend ClearCompany without reservations.

The integration of ClearCompany into our process was truly extraordinary. From the first meeting until today I have a close relationship with the person that helped to set it up. He is prompt in his reply and very thorough providing a detailed explanation as well as screenshots and directions. I really appreciate him! Once trained, the software itself is intuitive and easy to understand.

There are some tweaks that I think could be improved upon. I typically ask my Customer Success Manager if something is available and if not, he tries to recommend another option. Example, we are looking to add a training tracking option and he referred us to another company that integrates with ClearCompany. Regardless, the pros outweigh the cons at this point and they are always open to exploring options which I appreciate.

Cienna
HR Generalist in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

ATS of choice - simple, complete, and cost effective

Kommentare: This is by far my favorite software for recruiting and communicating with candidates. Still not quite ideal for scheduling internally or exporting to other systems of my choice, but its a huge bang for the buck.

Cost-effective Easy to use and quick navigation (way less clicks to get more done) Great searchability within the talent pool Great customer support & training, after implementation Integrates with Outlook for viewing and scheduling Great email template system saves time with easy mass emails and quick customized responses. Electronic Job Offer letter signing and storage is helpful, and you can attach additional documents to the offer.

Outside job posting (JobTarget) does not work well at all. Only works great with large posting sites: LinkedIn, Indeed, Zip Recruiter Slow and manual labor intensive implementation process, with not much flexibility or support (you've got to manage this one yourself) Doesn't allow interview scheduling with multiple interviewers or a conference (from the outlook integration within the app, this may change soon) This doesn't integrate with any background check systems besides their own contracted vendor. This is not flexible, although I've tried for a couple years now.

Kristin
Talent Acquisition Partner in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent ATS System With Great Functionaltiy

Kommentare: Overall I've been really impressed with this ATS system. I'd never used it before, and it is a very robust system with a lot of features. It was easy to learn, and it's easy to make minor changes to templates and forms when needed. The customer support is better than what I've experienced with other ATS systems.

It is easy to learn, has many features, and allows you to easily track applicants. We also use it to send offer letters, initiate onboarding activities, and schedule interviews. There are many features in one platform, and it is straightforward to learn how to use the features. We have a dedicated account manager whom we can contact when we have to escalate issues, and they also have an online chat feature with customer service.

Sometimes the reporting is not consistent with results after you run a query, and the applications sometimes get submitted in different formats based on the method the applicant uses to apply. Also, sometimes the customer service team doesn't give a complete answer to your question.

Eric
Director, Human Resources in USA

Far Superior to Other Platforms

Kommentare: As someone who has used many other talent acquisition and performance management tools, ClearCompany has proven to be far superior to other platforms commercially available today. It is an extremely efficient product, very intuitive and not at all clunky. We have never experienced any downtime or unexpected periods of not being able to access the system when we need to which validates the reliability of the technology.

As it relates to the performance management module, I was surprised at how quick and easy it was to set up a performance review cycle in particular. It is very intuitive, and you have the ability to make changes quickly and easily. User feedback was also positive in terms of "ease of use" and efficiencies gained.
The ClearCompany software saved a significant portion of our Human Resources and managers time in terms of creating efficiency and adding value to our processes. For each manager who used the software during our most recent review cycle, ClearCompany's technology saved each individual substantial time vs. a cumbersome process. Once we eliminated the administrative burden from our reviews, we were able to spend more time on quality performance discussions - creating succession planning and performance improvement.

Claire
Corporate Recruiter in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easily Usable, Functional and Customer Focused ATS

ClearCompany's ATS is the best system I have used in a HR setting. It is user-friendly and has a nice design to it. In my opinion, the greatest factor for me is that it integrates with Outlook and all of your communication with candidates is stored directly into the system without having to do anything. I think it is well organized with a dashboard that can help you by just looking at it. I think it's easy to move through as well. I also enjoy using ShieldScreening as the background vendor as it is very quick and easy to screen our final candidates.

I wish that all functions integrated to and from Paylocity which is the payroll system we use that integrates from ClearCompany just not back to.

Emily
Recruiting Manager in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Excellent do it all software

Kommentare: Outstanding software, outstanding team!

I used CC for over 3 years while working for a previous company and absolutely loved it! My favorite feature isn't in the software, its the customer service. Each company has a dedicated professional to help with big issues (set up, major edits, etc) and an awesome help desk too. Very intuitive to create workflows and the system and easy to set up for recruiting, goal setting, performance evaluations and employee file maintenance. I cannot speak to cost but I know that when our company "shopped" for other software to find a cheaper option we couldn't find one that could do everything like CC could.

I really cannot complain to much about the system. When I was using the software they didn't have a mobile app, I don't know if that has changed.

Shaquanna
Human Resource Specialist in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

The Best Software For Onboarding

Kommentare: ClearCompany has excelled with keeping us informed of onboards completing tasks, and has improved the quality of the hiring process overall.

ClearCompany is very dependable, easy to navigate, and does everything for us. With the ease of knowing that we have this software in place, we can rest assured that our onboards are taken care of.

The software could be a little better at sending reminder emails to onboards and their direct managers informing them of the tasks remaining in their packets instead of us having to check and send reminder emails to onboards who have not completed any tasks.

Gena
HR Director in USA
, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Strong Applicant Tracking System

Kommentare: I've used many Applicant Tracking Systems and this one is rated very high from my perspective.

Clear is an extremely user friendly system that allows companies to seamlessly manage candidates while creating a comfortable user experience. We have about 10 recruiters using Clear and we have had nothing but positive feedback from the team on the system. You have the ability to integrate with any recruiting sites and focus on candidates that are tailored by specifics your recruiters narrow.

There are a few small functionalities that could be tweaked to make an even stronger experience. The ability to send multiple emails from within the req would be the only change I would make.

Summer
HR Recruiter in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Clear Company - Good ATS

Kommentare: I feel it is a useful system that still needs some 'work'. I have used many ATS' and I do feel this one is very easy to follow, not complicated for candidate profiles or job posts.

The candidate tracking. The Requisition page. Adding job posts is easy to follow and allows tracking of time to fill. The Workflow helps organize applicants easily.

Applicants that apply on Indeed, the resumes to flow over to Clear Company. This causes almost double work on transferring resumes over to CC manually. Under the Recruiter page, to search for candidates, it needs to have phone, email search option - ON THIS Page, not to have to go to another page.

Christy
Vice President of Human Resources in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Clear Company

Kommentare: I enjoy working with Clear Company. They make one aspect of recruiting easy.

I love the chat feature. Anytime we need to learn something we can simply go to the chat feature and you get the help you need. You will also get an email with the transcript so you can go back if you need to reference this again. It is very user-friendly. You can set up multiple offer letters to fit the needs of the organization.

I wish there were a few more free job boards to post your positions on. I would like to see E-verify added as a feature with the onboarding.

Craig
Account Executive in Irland
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Impressive tech and great support

Kommentare: Highly recommend them - probably top 3 in enterprise market.

ClearCompany really do everything well. From building innovative, easy to use tech to being really thoughtful and proving impressive support. ClearCompany go a little further than a normal ATS. They manage on-boarding and performance well which is great. What is also impressive is that all these components work really well as they build by the same company and made to work together from the start - making the experience truly great. Their technology is also cloud based, SAAS model which means you do not have to worry about infrastructure.

I cannot see any cons with ClearCompany. Their product is sound, reliable and competitively priced with great support.

Brittany
Staff Development Coordinator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great, organized product

Kommentare: I think Clear Company is great! Customer Service is great, the webinars are helpful, and I think it is an awesome tool to have. My company went from paper applications to CC, and I think the transition has been really smooth.

I love the ease of access with the ability to store information and create notes on applicants.

I wish this software had a PDF download option for applications - similar to downloading the offer letter.

Jessica
TA Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Clear Co!

Kommentare: Overall ClearCo is great!

This product is very user friendly for recruiters!

the backend set up is a bit confusing and the Data does not reflect the same as the dashboard. I would like to see that info to be easier to pull and manage. I would like to have more search or sorting features as well.

Cyndi
Recruiter in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Smooth Flow

Kommentare: Overall, i am please with Clear Company.

The smooth flow from posting a position to the actual hiring of a candidate.

If same candidate applies for 10 different positions, you will actually have to open each application. Also, running reports is tricky. You will have to continue to play around with the software to run reports.