Filtern nach:

Über SuperSalon

Touchscreen-Salon-Management-Software mit intuitiv zu bedienendem Point of Sale und robuster zentralisierter Verwaltung.

Erfahre mehr über SuperSalon

Andy R.
Andy R.
Team / Business Building / Insurance Sales Process in USA
Personalwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vendition Process With a new neophyte franchisee

Kommentare: Outstanding - it is clear to me that the SuperSalon Team is hear to kick some butt,

The vendition was well planned out - from inception to completion - Beginning with representatives planning the transaction to completion. The transitioning SuperSalon has been nothing short of incredible - every machine has come up on time - Outstanding Job

Connecting The Brother Printer has been difficulyn

Tammy S.
Regional Supervisor in Kanada
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Finally!

Kommentare: Overall experience is FABULOUS!!! Escpecially today...[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
, I called for Salon [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for a problem that has been ongoing and no one has ever fixed, even with my constant calls to support. -sometime passes between calls because of Lockdown etc. Today however was a different story, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] listened and reacted. He took his time and really got down to the problem...He fixed the issue and was just a breathe of fresh air to deal with. Thank you so Much [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!!

This system is pretty easy to use and typically the support staff is ready willing and able to help when needed.

Sometimes when a problem happens and a call into support is needed, Sometimes one feels like just a number and that we don't know what we are talking about.

Katie P.
owner in USA
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good Customer Service

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

easy to use, always good assistance when needed

The connection between the kiosk and the computer can sometimes be tricky

Kristin F.
Operations Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Technical Support

Kommentare: It has improved as I learn my way around over the years. there have been some updates that have helped but I would like to see usability streamlined more.
I really like the chat help feature on ioffice.
I would gladly speak with a software design specialist and discuss some of the issues we as a company experience.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is an amazing technical support person. Our system has some complex set-ups that are not common for this software. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been able to correct some major issues that have caused our system not to perform accurately as well as getting many credit card processing issues resolved. Over the years he has been the go to guy for the hardest of issues. He is very knowledgeable, patient and has great follow up. Many things have frustrated us about the software, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and a few others[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have saved the day for us.

There are glitches. There are too many steps to some of the processes. we are high volume salons and we have clients stare at us while we get them checked in and out. Its usability is could be simplified. It does not seem to be designed with a non-technical person in mind. It also lacks some usability conveniences especially in the inventory and ordering end of things. I wish we could change the print set up of reports too. Some are SO small to read.

Jeff L.
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Review by a Supercuts Owner

Kommentare: Despite the significant increase in price, service and support provided has always been very good and overall have been very satisfied with SuperSalon

Technical support is and always has been excellent. Technical agents are always very helpful and see issues through to completion and satisfaction. For instance Tech Agent [SENSITIVE CONTENT], stayed on phone for nearly 1.5 hours staying after his shift for almost 30 minutes to go above and beyond to help complete and resolve issues.

Just increased monthly cost by almost 3X (unaware of the corporate politics but fairly sure that this increase was the result of pressure/mandate from outside influences)

Sandy K.
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Digital sign boards on Supersalon

Kommentare: The customer service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] in this department is outstanding. He is there to walk you through set up, to work through any issues that arise,; he really cares that i get this working on my time frame and will even take his off time, if needed to get it done. Also once you are implementing the software, he will help to create and add images as needed, way after the initial set up is done! He is impressive and a pleasure to work with.

Love how professional a look it gives to the salon! Also the ability to focus on and communicate to guests different services, retail promos, and our rewards program.

Initial cost investment is not inexpensive. You have to get the Tv and mount (hardware) then buy the system

Rashmita J.
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was great, he helped me with setting new cpu

Kommentare: Great service

Easy to use and easy to operate, easy

Nothing thati dont like about this software

Retta H.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good

Kommentare: When updates occur ... you have to check that all of your stuff has been changed

System integrates .........................................................................

Have to click on a service before it will show availability for online booking. Clients see it gray and assume no available appointments exist ... when it's because they haven't clicked on anything. Would like to be able to click on an appointment and drag it to another open spot vs. how it is now.

Scott W.
Director of IT in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Customer Service

Kommentare: Amazing cusromer service that always does such a great job of helping my team and I out.

The reporting and ability to create reoccurring memberships.

Issues with mobile app and credit card payments,

Tyrone R.
Kosmetik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Power outage issue

3 letzten Monat Neu

The technician did an excellent job of resolving a unique problem my POS encountered due to multiple power outages affecting the system.

The new requirement of calling Regis tech support first delays the troubleshooting process.

Gerrry W.
Payroll/ Admin in Kanada

Payroll/Admin

Kommentare: Rafael very helpful in fixing the problem we had with the computer. He walk me through so I had an understanding of what I need to do to assist him. He took my call at the salon when I brought out the computer so he could connected it to high speed for me. I give Rafaeal a 10+++ for his help in fixing the problem and his excellent customer service!!!!! As for your receptionist they have the worst customer service I have ever seen. Rude when you ask a question either they ignore you or will not give you an answer. I would have to say hello because the phone line sounded dead and they would come back sarcastic to you "I'm still here" Here are 2 responses I got in one day from your receptionist: I ask how many people are in front of me so I have an idea how long it would be refused to tell me. Here is the other one both in the same day: I was told I was 9th on the list called back about 1.5hrs later to see where I was in the Q was now told I was 15 I was bumped down because they decided that my call wasn't important. I had a virus had to get another computer needed to get it up and running and needed to get the information from the salon inputted onto the computer so the staff can get paid and know our sales. When Matt owned the company never had this problem in the pass only since it has been sold. I told your receptionist that they have very poor customer service skills. They are your front line to your business they are there to help the customer not make them upset or angry.

I can get the info off of it I need to payroll. Track my sales and inventory and it is user friendly.

nothing

Galilee H.
OWNER in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

BEYOND INCREDIBLE!!!

Kommentare: WORKING WIHT OUR REP HAS MADE OUR LIVES EASY AND STRESS FREE!!!! HE IS SUCH AN ASSET TO SUPERSALON. in the 10 years we have had supersalon he is by far the most knowledgeable tech we have ever worked with and what a blessing that HES THE ONE WE GOT THE DAY OF TRANSITION, RESTORING AND REBOOTING!!! AMAZING:)

WE WILL ALWAYS REQUEST OUR REP!!!! WOW our computers and software are original from 2009.... they crashed and our rep was our superstar!!! He assisted us in in crazy delicate process and got us back up and running:)!! We have always had wonderful experience with super salon software and are super excited to be using the software and not the 2009 version:)

perhaps its how we use the software but we would like for the check out process to separate the tickets.... in other words if a client is booked for hair services and spa services whoever takes the client first all the services ring up under that employee..... so we have to remove the spa service entirely, check out the client under the hair stylist, then add the client back to the appt book and check her out again...… also Is there a tab that tells you what each stylist sells for product? in the old version we would have to go thru every transaction and write down each individuals product sales for the month

Michael M.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

We have been using the software for a year and we are very busy salon.

Kommentare: Pros Excellent reporting - Everyday day it seems like we find a new report we like. If your coming from another software I think your going to like SuperSalon reporting. You can run a report on just about anything you like. Easy to use for Stylist and Barbers - We love that a lot stylist or barbers already know the system so little training is needed. Even when they don't know the system we have them up and running in no time. This saves a lot money in training. Customer Service- is outstanding coming from Salon Iris where they never answered the phone. SuperSalon has always got back to us right way. Kory Lamme our favorite tech has always followed up with us and let us know what our status been on our tickets. It's nice knowing that your ticking is being worked on and getting status updates gives us a piece of mind. Added bonus a lot of new hires will already know your system so little training is needed. We needed a Software that could handle both walk-ins and appointments at high volume and SuperSalon meets those needs. Our customers love the Salon Check-in and the Online-Checkin I am so glad Jennifer Teague talked me into getting Salon Check-in when we first started it was the best investment ever. I also like that Jennifer still keeps in touch with us. Cons- The system does has some software bugs and the customers services has always been outstanding but instead of adding new features it would be nice if they would correct the bugs they have. Example of bug we have anyone can open a cash drawer with out entering password. (makes it easy for theft) We have been trying to get the permissions fixed for over year now. Our problem may be isolated problem but I want you to know major repairs move slow. Our problem is not a system wide issue but I wanted to show example so you understand things can move slow. After using the software for over a year overall we are happy with it. We are about to open up more stores we have looked at other software companies but their is nothing that even comes close to compare with it and we feel confident that SuperSalon will be able to handle our growth.. Also I know SuperSalon will get our bugs fixed. My wife is a senior web developer so we understand the process it just takes time. And when you have great customer service from Kory Lamme and Jennifer Teague our sales associate that goes long way and so we can handle the growing pains to a point. They need more Senior Developers

Craig N.
USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Working with SuperSalon to resolve BrightSign network issues.

Kommentare: I worked with Arik Trejos to resolve issues we had with the BrightSign unit at Supercuts. The interesting part was this never worked from the time the store opened about six weeks ago. As such, things has changed in the environment and when I was brought in, they were looking for someone to figure out what was happening. I ended up figuring out that someone programmed the Brightsign unit on a different IP subnet than they did for everything else on the network. Through working with Arik Trejos, he had to try multiple adjustments to the configuration, including doing a factory default. The USB thumb drive had to be unplugged from the BrightSign and into the POS computer about eight different times in order to finally get this working. Arik did a really nice job, was very helpful and went out of his way to resolve our problem. We wouldn't have been able to get this working without him.

Once the BrightSign is setup correctly and linked to the POS system, it just worked. I tested the application on my iPhone and verified the screen updates the waiting list as it should. In addition, the news feed scrolls along the bottom.

The staff who came and did the in-store implementation most likely screwed up the install by programming the IP address incorrectly. I realize they needed the store to be linked up to the online application that facilitates online check-ins. Still though, I would think when Supersalon installed the POS system they would have a process to test the functionality of manually queuing up a few customers and seeing if they showed up on the waiting list screen, powered by BrightSign. Due to them not doing this, we had to spend hours on the phone with support, multiple times, before this was resolved. The fact that it never worked to begin with is troubling and hopefully this will raise awareness to the person responsible for the in-store installs so they can do a better job in the future.

Debbie R.
Operations Manager in Kanada

Overall Feed back

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Its' okay....My reports that I need are there usually, it's a seamless fix if there is a problem.... My frustration is with the help desk. There are some AMAZING guys [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] just a couple. I know I am missing some, it makes a difference when you speak to someone who is well versed in the system!

I like the ease of use at the retail area. Overall it's simple and we don't seem to have issues with much.

I don't have an issue with the software. All 9 of our locations have it and it is easy to manage on a daily basis. Actually, when we have issues with something ie freezing/slowing down etc we call the help desk. Depending on who we get the situation seems to always be the same. Someone, tells us we are using the wrong google version. The person will fix it a few days later we have the same issue then call again. Another person tells us the same thing and then "changes" our version again. This has gotten better still frustrating when that is the answer we get....

Anna D.
General Manager in USA

Easy to use so far!

Kommentare: Customer database that syncs between all locations; gift certificate records synced between all locations; ease of use; multiple report functionalities; customizable to fit our needs.

Pretty easy to set up, needed a little assistance from the installation team ~ Rep got everything set up from Check-in Software to credit terminal set up in one go and was very accommodating with scheduling us for our second location. Rep was very insightful with on-boarding; she answered a lot of questions for us & provided us with the confidence we needed to switch to SuperSalon. Our Software Trainer has also been very accommodating and patient with us in training since we only have one Manager that oversees all of the locations. Overall, each member has been an incredible asset in switching us over.

After on-boarding, there were not clear, definitive instructions or guidance to what we needed to do next. We had to reschedule with rep 3 times because we didn't know we were supposed to be in contact with someone from installation. I've brought up to all 3 staff members that assisted us that we're still missing a package and no one has gotten back to me about it (still missing it 1 month later). I don't like that they will charge you for each location of training when the staff in both location is the same, but rep did explain to us why. We haven't started using the system yet; we're waiting to import our gift certificate records to the system, which I just sent over a file and winged it since no one has told me how they wanted it formatted. There is an overall lost of communication that I hope will improve for future clients.

Ginger C.
Area supervisor in USA

Hidden treasure

Kommentare: Diana miller has been an amazing assistance to our franchise. I am computer challenged and get easily frustrated trying to use the super salon system. She spent so much time today breaking it down piece by piece. Helping me learn different parts of the back office I had no idea how to use. Her knowledge of salons helped tremendously in showing me what to look for. How to cross reference things and how to find what I was looking for. I only wish I had known about her 5 years ago when we first got the systems in our salons. We have only been using the most basic things with the system but with the information she gave me today I can effectively keep up with my inventory starting 2017 off right. I can't wait for our next over the phone tutoring session! I have so much to learn!! I feel like I struck gold! Thank you so much for helping us!

The ability to cross check everything that goes on, along with having live feed access

Needs a better user guide. Stylists are very visual people. We need a step by step program to show us exactly what we are looking for.

Jon P.

Simplistic but effective for the most part. Notification of "local" downtime not apparent to user

Simple to use, abundant reports, integration into the sales reporting. Propoint is a very robust tool, but for a business that uses the scheduling aspect, it is not always user-friendly as there is no indication of when it is down for the customer. Very easy to navigate, screens are legible, easy to enter data.

Restricted on types of payment partners, "old technology" versus available today on POS systems. having Pro Point & iOffcie remote not syncing in a timely manner is a real pain. iOffice is a very helpful tool, but the lag is ridiculous and does not help me manage the store. Additionally, the restrictions on doing items remotely is not a win either. It is a decent piece of software but major updates/additions need to be added (i.e. SMS messaging, automatic verification, remote accessibility (like tech services), etc.

Jay C.
11-50 Mitarbeiter

SuperSalon software is very user friendly for the stylist, some manager, some issues with reporting

Very user friendly for the stylist on checking customers in and out. Salon CheckIn is good for online bookings, good addition. IOffice is nice to be able to use offline from POS system.

Customer support has improved but at times, is not very responsive. A couple of times support has taken a long time to respond or did not respond at all. Support needs to make sure they respond on issues they solved, even if by email. Not total autonomy between iOffice and the POS. Many tasks cannot be done through iOffice and the POS. The 30 min. synchronization is too long, should be 15 min. so can see results quicker. Better communication on: outages, issues, new developments. Scheduler is not very friendly and versatile. Be able to reschedule appointments in appointment mode by drag and drop. Stylist would like to see tip total for pay period.

David A.
President in USA

Powerful Software for Salons & Barbershops

Kommentare: So far, we're very satisfied with SuperSalon and support has been incredible. I normally just shoot them an email if I have an issue and the ALWAYS resolve it quickly.

I love the power and flexibility of this software as it gives me EVERYTHING I need to run and manage my business. With iOffice, I can see what any of my stores are doing at a moments notice and the software gives me the tools I need to improve customer service, and reduce loss. We've used SuperSalon for over a decade and I can't imagine running my shops without it.

The software can, at times, be non-intuitive and it can take some digging to figure things out. The interface looks a bit dated as well. That said, I can't recall a time where I needed the software to do something it wouldn't and a quick message to support usually helps me find what I need quickly.

Bobbie H.
General Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Brite Sign

Kommentare: we have a wonderful Bright Sign thanks to Customer support,It benefits our business by having a clean professional look with our pricing boards and our advertising . .Thanks again Support team

I am the general manager for supercuts,In Gainesville and Cummings Georgia . ..I called to set up the bright sign for the shop in Gainesville over a year ago.The technical support from Support team,was outstanding . .I called for assistance again this evening for an update and a new usb,install , I asked for Support team...Again with no surprise , the Support team was amazing and now we here at supercuts,are ready with a new look and prepared to give our guests a wonderful experience . .Thanks again to Support team..

No problems It has an updated look and we love the bright sign

Steve C.
President in USA
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

We have used Supersalon software to coordinate our salons for the last 14 years and love it.

Kommentare: It is absolutely essential to the running of our salons. We use it to check people in and out, it tracks our cash and credit card transactions and inventory as well. It's a very robust system with many features (way more than we use). The data it provides on individual stylists is very useful for coaching purposes. I appreciate tracking salon performance, nearly real-time, on the web.

The software provides so much information, more than we can realistically use in running our salons. I really appreciate that it allows us to break down production by stylist so we can understand how that individual is doing. This way we know areas of strength and weakness. It helps greatly from a coaching standpoint. I also love being able to see how the salons are doing in almost real time, from anywhere by accessing the ioffice on the web.

Jayson T.
Owner/CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Setup and Overall help

Kommentare: We have been having the usual business POS issues with our current locations (slow-downs, system freezing, errors, etc)... Until we upgrade our CPU RAM/Memory, I think we will continue to these issues. Overall, it has been great! System is super-easy for any staff member to learn and for customers to use.

Rep was very attentive and clearly knew what and how to execute. He handled my concerns with detail and care while solving the issues in the most efficient and satisfying ways.

Only that this rep wasn't the first rep I spoke with... I wish this rep was always the Super Salon tech that is assigned to our issues because once we tell him the problem it gets fixed on the same call. They all do well.

Robert G.
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

New computer tech support

Kommentare: Overall it has been good. The issues arise when urgent tech-support is needed and sometimes the company seems to be understaffed. That said I’ve just had tech-support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to help set up two new computers and install SuperSalon. He was extremely helpful and accommodated and thorough. He double checked everything was working properly including receipt paper, credit card transaction, and register drawer. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is an asset to your company

Variety of reports and all the saved historical data

Sometimes seems to be a bit complicated and not user-friendly

Wagih A.
owner in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

install super salon

Kommentare: good experience call 2 time everyone was helpful

easy access from any where, payroll report and dashboard report

different report was handy.access from any where