DaySmart Appointments Erfahrungen

Über DaySmart Appointments

Spare Zeit und Geld mit Terminplanungssoftware von AppointmentPlus. Von 50 der Fortune 500-Unternehmen eingesetzt. Buche noch heute deine kostenlose Demo!

Erfahre mehr über DaySmart Appointments

Whether we are working with a Massage Therapist, Attorney, or Pet Groomer, the software can be customized to fit our client's needs.

There are SO MANY glitches that make this difficult to use.

Bewertungen zu DaySmart Appointments

4,0

DaySmart Appointments hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 174 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du DaySmart Appointments bereits verwendet?

Jennine
Jennine
Marriage and Family Therapist, Supervisor, and Owner in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Loved it!

Kommentare: It was so helpful scheduling clients in different rooms, different times, with different therapists. A+ for the scheduling software.

I loved Appointment Plus because it allowed me to have multiple therapists schedules and multiple rooms. I never had duplicate sessions. It was easy to use and easy for our clients to schedule clients. This has been the best scheduling software I have used./

I had to stop using the software because we needed to maintain medical records in the same location. I changed software and really miss my experience with Appointment Plus.

Antwort von DaySmart Software

Jennine, we appreciate the review and the A+ rating!

Rico
Technology Support Specialist in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A SMART choice for Every DAY scheduling!

Kommentare: DaySmart has been solving our day-to-day business needs by effectively and efficiently handling numerous scheduling requests by job seekers in our workforce development sector. It allows our teams to easily schedule and offer intuitive scheduling features for our clients to ensure that they will be seen on the day and time they are scheduled for without fear there will be no record of a scheduled appointment.

As an administrator, I personally enjoy the ease of use when having to set up new users or change information on the back end. Similar platforms have really been confusing when managing users but DaySmart makes all of those tasks very easy to understand and execute.

The only thing that I can say negatively about the product thus far, is that there was an issue with getting some of our user's Outlook calendars to sync with the AppointmentPlus add-in. With a little tinkering and help from your support team, we were able to resolve the issue in a timely manner.

Allison
Psychologist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Customer Service with Programming Needs to Address

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Ease of use and the customer service has kept me with the company! Prompt, helpful, and kind customer service reps will always equal loyalty.

Limited ability to create daily unique schedules based upon services offered. There are times my patients aren’t able to use the program at all because I have to block out a day I can’t be IN the office, but I can offer phone appointments. the program doesn’t allow this schedule exception. Big hinderence to my ability to run my practice efficiently and to my patients ability to access services.

Quelle: GetApp

Clunky, difficult to use and no better featured than any other app

This should really be a simply must have these days but many don't so I guess it's worth mentioning. The security is locked down per user so each normal user can only see their own clients - this is important in confidential organisations.

All aspects of the UI is counter-intuitive so hard to learn to use and hard to use once you've learned. It takes about three clicks (or swipes / touches) in a number of different popup boxes to perform a single action, for example cancelling an appointment. Many popup boxes are not resize-friendly either and when trying to (for example) cancel an appointment, each successive box pops up in an unlikely part of your screen, miles away from where its parent box was so if you have a big screen you're left wondering why it doesn't seem to have done anything. Recurring appointment maintenance is almost entirely separate from single appointment maintenance so you have to go to an entirely different area in the app to manage repeating appointments. Most other systems smoothly integrate recurring with single appointment management in the creation, modification and deletion of any appointment. Screen refreshes are woefully slow and there are too many of them. Accessing from London via a 75Mb fibre link it takes up to 5 seconds for a page to refresh and every time you cancel / change / add an appointment, the screen refreshes. The app claims to be mobile friendly. If mobile friendly means the identical desktop site is shrunk to an infinitesimal version of itself so it fits on a mobile device screen then perhaps it is. But it isn't. :-) By and large, I think compared to full slate and google calendar (at least) it's unacceptably unusable.

Antwort von DaySmart Software

It was painful to read this review from a former client. Clearly they were not happy with our system. Some of what they noted is true. We did move to a three-step process for booking an appointment (select customer, enter appointment information, confirm appointment). Even though this user did not like the change, many of our other clients welcomed the change. With regard to the system being hard to use, it does indeed have a lot of features. However, most clients report that it's easy to use once you get used to it. There were a number of other issues noted by this user. Some are definitely valid concerns, and we've listened. We've made many improvements to the software and are super-excited about how these changes are helping our clients to even better streamline their operations. We're jazzed about even more features and tools we'll be releasing soon.

Janet
Office Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good product

This was easy to set up. A few minor problems that are fixed as soon as they can, with updates provided.

There is really nothing I don't like. It is a decent product

Christopher
Christopher
Technology and Training Coordinator in USA

Good software but not always easy to use

Kommentare: It allows us to have a central appointment scheduling point but administration is difficult.

Nice interface and a much better user experience since recent updates. The making of appointments by call center has greatly improved with regards to the process involved. The reports are also helpful.

The administrative functions are harder to work with. There are certain functions that are missing including the ability to remove all clients. This function requires intervention by the support team and comes at an additional cost. Customization is not always easy with regards to creating and editing appointment slots.

Antwort von DaySmart Software

Christopher, thank you for your review. It sounds like your concern is the difficulty in administering the system. I'm aware of your account and your unique situation of needing to delete all customers in your database periodically. That isn't a common use case and it is true that we do not provide a way for users to delete all of their customers at the same time. We made a decision to not include this feature because we felt that it posed too much of a risk to our clients. Thus, we do it upon request, as needed, and with a signed approval form. Thank you for also pointing out the improvements we've made to the interface and the user experience. We are always striving to provide more value to our clients. Thanks again for reviewing the system, Christopher.

Sarah
Math Tutor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

My review of DaySmart Appointments

Kommentare: Good, except for the uneven level of tech support.

Saves me an enormous amount of time, because my customers can schedule their own appointments without having to contact me directly

When there are technical difficulties, it sometimes takes weeks, or even months to get them resolved. There seems to be a wide variation between staff members in terms of understanding the system, and how to pinpoint problems. I have had issues where there has been a month's worth of back-and-forthing between one of your staff members and myself, with no resolution. Then, when that staff member refers the problem to someone at another (higher?) level or department, the problem is resolved within a day.

Robert
Director of Customer Success in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

5 Stars Plus

We’ve been using AppointmentPlus for several years now. They had a glitch in a release about a year ago, but since then the system has been outstanding. They seem to really care about their clients and about continually improving their system. Every interaction we’ve had with customer service has been pleasant and fast. We are a very happy client.

As I noted, they had a release in early 2017 that caused some slowness in the system. But they fixed the issue quickly and ever since that time, the releases have been fine.

Antwort von DaySmart Software

Robert, thank you for the review and the positive kudos! Yes, we did encounter an issue with a release about a year ago. And, as a result, we really focused on improving the software release process. As you noted, I’m happy to report that we’ve received excellent feedback on our releases since that time. Thank you for also spotlighting our customer service team as being pleasant and fast. We definitely strive to provide an exceptional customer service experience for our clients. We appreciate the excellent review!

Matanda
CEO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best scheduler I've found

We've had trouble finding the right scheduling system. We tested a number of them, but settled on AppointmentPlus. The main reason is that it has more configurability for our complex scheduling process. They had a trainer help us get it set up. That was free, which was pretty cool. Once it was up and going, we've had very few questions. It has been very reliable. We're happy customers. The Good News: -Configurable - lots of settings and rules -Intuitive - easy to work with appointments and run reports -Training - I thought it was great that we had a real person training us

Looks - the interface looks a little dated, but it works just fine. This is why I only gave 4 stars on features.

Linda
Linda
Registered Dietitian in Kanada

Appointments Plus has terrific support. Questions are answered promptly and they work!

Kommentare: It has simplified my life and greatly reduced my stress. Now I can focus on my practice.

This software is easy to manage and negotiate. I've been a user for almost 3 years and am still very satisfied.

Sometimes I can't find what I'm looking for, especially if I decide to change something in my setup. I have found that if I'm patient, I find it.

Antwort von DaySmart Software

Linda, thank you for taking the time to write a review for AppointmentPlus. We're glad you like the support you receive. We take a lot of pride in providing outstanding support to our clients. It's also great to hear that AppointmentPlus has simplified your life and reduced your stress. Thanks again for the excellent review!

Gordon
Assistant Center Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Gets the job done most of the time

Kommentare: AppointmentPlus has helped prevent us from accidentally overbooking students (there were times where we had a waiting period of 45 minutes for a 1 hour session) and definitively figure out where we had more openings so we could optimize our space and time. With enough time and effort (and the help of their support team), we have integrated the scheduling system into our daily routines. We’ve spent a lot of time in this system and there’s still a lot of things they can improve, but at the end of the day, Appointmentplus helps us with scheduling.

Customer support has been really responsive. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped us quite a bit in figuring out optimal setups specific to our needs. When we ran into issues, they were able to help dive into details with us in order to help find the root cause and escalate issues when necessary. If there was something they couldn’t fix immediately, they explained what was needed in order to fix the issue and kept us up to date on what they could tell us from the development team. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who started helping us out later, provides a sociable experience and helps make tech calls feel much more casual.

It took a lot of trial and error to figure out which settings to turn off/on to optimize for our center and we ran into many issues while creating/modifying hundreds of weekly recurring appointments. The recent updates to recurring appointments, however, have made the task easier, but still takes much time and effort to navigate through while avoiding issues.

Antwort von DaySmart Software

Thanks for the review, Gordon. I can imagine the challenges involved in moving your tutoring online. We've received similar kudos on our helpfulness from the many Mathnasiums who have turned to us for scheduling. You noted how the system helped you optimize your scheduling and eliminated overbooking. Those are key benefits from using the system. Thanks for taking the time to give us a review!

Samar
National Customer Service Coordinator in USA
Baumaterial, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Expectations are not being met

Offers easy to use online scheduling tool for customers. You are able to access from anywhere. Lots of different functions and customizing available

Every time there is an update to the system a lot of stuff goes wrong. The team responsiveness is not what it could be. A lot of times you are informed one thing, and then the opposite by support staff. It is not very easy to navigate through the system.

Antwort von DaySmart Software

Samar, thank you for the review. In the past, we indeed have had some issues arise after doing software releases. When this happens, however, we always handle the issues as top priorities and generally have them resolved within minutes. We've also continued to make improvements to our software update process. We've added additional review steps and a more stringent sign-off process. You also noted concerns about our customer service. I apologize if you felt you weren't provided the prompt attention you deserve. We strive to provide fast, accurate answers for every client who has a question. I'm sorry that you feel that we failed you in this area. I know that we continue to serve Champion's many locations. We are proud to have you as a partner. Champion has a rich history and stands out as both a manufacturer and distributor of windows and other products. Samar, if you ever have future questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Lara
Owner/Therapist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Frustrating

Kommentare: Frustrating. Lots of emails that sound helpful but do not actually give resolution. You've upped our costs multiple times without upping our service or the quality of service.

HIPPA compatible scheduling. Cloud based so we can check out schedules from phones or computers.

There are SO MANY glitches that make this difficult to use. Currently we are mostly frustrated with the text reminder system. It is sending out texts to deleted appointments or old clients. It is charging us for two texts even when our template is under the maximum. We have asked for repairs/fixes and we are promised them but they do not resolve the problem. If it were easier to transition to another software I would DEFINITELY DO IT. I am beyond frustrated!

Antwort von DaySmart Software

Hi Lara. Thank you for the review. I'm sorry that you feel this way about our customer service and glitches. We have a customer support department full of team members who truly care about our clients and their businesses - and that go the extra mile every day for our clients. I know that not every client will have a positive experience. But we do our best to address issues quickly. I apologize that your experience with us has not been positive.

Lystra
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Don't Waste your time

they send out reminders to customers when they have an appointment.

This system was clunky when I implemented it 6 years ago but I pushed through hoping that they would have some updates instead the company has gotten worst without the features getting any better. I am currently looking for a new system. Please don't waste your time or money they charge for everything even the ability to contact customer service via phone (which sometimes they don't answer and you have to wait fir a call back) otherwise the free customer service is by email only and can take up to 4 days for a response.

Antwort von DaySmart Software

Hi Lystra. I'd like to offer my sincere apologies at the difficulties you've experienced with our software. We pride ourselves on top-notch customers service and I am truly sorry that is not what you have experienced. We will continue to make improvements to avoid glitches. Thank you for you review.

Yasmin
Retirement Analyst in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

It's just ok.

Kommentare: Customer service is friendly.

It allows employees to set up an appt.It allows me to go in and set up appts. from the appt. that they set up on-line.

It does not allow the appt. made in DaySmart be uploaded to your Outlook Calendar. I still have to go in and set up the appt. there. I want the appt. that the employee sets up on-line to be uploaded to my outlook calendar. This is really a pain. I've only been working for Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools for 6 m0nths.

Raymond
Counselor in Kanada
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It's not just about pending appointments

Kommentare: Prior to using AppointmentPlus, I kept my appointments in a day planner and would have to communicate those to the office via email or phone call so they could record them on their end. If I didn't do so promptly, we would end up with duplicate bookings and need to call and reschedule one of the clients.
Additionally, the communication about clients' reasons for appointment changes has increased with this platform.

While the obvious scheduling features are essential, the thing I liked best was the record keeping. I am easily able to look back and see the appointment history of each individual client. All kept, missed and cancelled appointments are captured. Since I had a support staff who collaborated with me in scheduling and rescheduling, the notes that can be attached to each entry allow for clear understanding of where I stand with each client.

The mobile app was my least favorite feature. In fairness, it has been many months since I have last looked at it and newer updates might have made it more desirable. My feeling was that, even on my phone, I was better off accessing AppointmentPlus via a web browser.

Denver
Associate Director in USA

Very Positive Experience With the Software and the Customer Support Team

Ease of use and the support you receive from customer service is top notch. As soon as a ticket is submitted to look into any matter, you receive a follow up. Very happy with our experience with product.

Although I have had a very positive experience with the software, the only item that can be of concern sometimes deals with the speed of the interface during peak times. Sometimes the software seems to go slower during certain peak times.

Antwort von DaySmart Software

Denver, thank you for the review. And thank you for the kudos on our customer service. We take a lot of pride in providing fast, accurate answers to our clients. With regard to the peak-time speed issue on your account, we are aware of the issue and have already taken steps to help address it. Thank you again for the review.

Greg
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Try something else.

Kommentare: See above.

The idea behind the software was great. When it works it's awesome. Too bad it's getting less and less often.

Servers are frequently overloaded and software stalls out. Bugs frequently corrupt the database. For example...we opened the software and every single clients dogs were changed to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] . We had to change EVERY SINGLE entry one at a time. That took several days. A week later it did the same thing. During peak use time, we have customers standing at the counter waiting to be checked out because the software is VERY slow to respond. Customer service leaves much to be desired. We have to call weekly for issues and are on hold for up to an hour sometimes. We are currently looking for a repkacement.

Sheila
Trainer in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great service keeps us on schedule.

Kommentare: The ability to keep everyone up to date in real time with schedules and schedule changes is a great help. Our staff is able to make edits when needed and reply in real time to client requests. Our staff is able to see the other tream member schedules that helps with setting appointments.

adaptability, multiple users can get into the system. Clients can schedule and get reminders.

The tedious steps it takes to create a schedule.

Donald
Contract Carrier Sales Specialist in USA
, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Appointment Plus Is Average

Very detailed with an abundance of functionality Appointment Plus is a great tool if you have multiple applications in a dynamic setting.

The UI leaves quite a bit to be desired and customer support isn't always the most effective solution.

Antwort von DaySmart Software

Donald, thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We indeed do have an abundance of functionality. That's something that sets us apart. Our system can be configured to meet the unique scheduling needs of most every organization. With regard to the UI, we have just released our new mobile-responsive user interface. It's beautifully-designed and is getting rave reviews. If you'd like to check it, please contact us and we'll enable it for your account. Thanks again for the review!

Archie
COO in USA
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best scheduling tool

Kommentare: AppointmentPlus makes it easy for our clients to schedule individual phone calls to our call center. This prevents specific time overloads and makes the work flow so we can balance manpower needs. When we can't find the particular combination of commands in their menus, either the knowledge base or their excellent customer service solves the problem. We have gone exclusively to this method of scheduling calls into our call center and it has made our workflow better and our customers happier!

It is easily customizable so we can give an appointment page the look of the company who's employees will be scheduling their time slots.

There are a lot of places to hide a command in their settings menu. It can take a little effort to change details to match your needs, but when I can't find the specific combination, their customer service is excellent and very responsive.

Mark
Director of Enrollment Support in USA
Versicherung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Overall Satisfaction

Kommentare: The experience has been very good to date. Some of the options to submit tickets through the portal could use some improvement. We are generally satisfied with the Customer Service response via phone and email. Most associates are very knowledgeable and have extreme patience with us. Personally, I am not crazy about the Knowledge Base Library (Try searching for something, why don't you!)

Ease of use for our customers when scheduling or changing appointments.

Specifically, in reference to "Headquarters Values". Once we set up an account under headquarters values, we often have to engage customer support to make the necessary adjustments to the client settings. If it's a fix that requires immediate implementation, we may be waiting longer than we or our clients need the adjustment to take effect.

Antwort von DaySmart Software

Mark, thank you for the review. We have many benefits enrollment clients and it's nice to hear that the system is working well for you. Sorry if the Knowledge Base feels a bit overwhelming. It has a ton of information in it. However, I'm happy that you've had a good experience with our Support Team. We strive to answer every call and every ticket as quickly as possible. Thanks again, Mark!

Alex
Gofer in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

DaySmart is easy to use and to train staff on.

Kommentare: We have been with DaySmart since 2008. It is easy to use and to interface with.

Ease of use after set-up. clients and employees an use it right away.

Set up can be time consuming if you are a first timer. I would suggest using the DaySmart team to assist you in your initial setup and trial run.

Mellissa
Shipping Administrative in USA
Lagerung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Cargill Salt

Kommentare: It is a great system. easy to use

It is user friendly. I like the different colors so you can just look at it and see what you have left for the day.

It runs kind of slow. It would be nice to be able to change the font size and the layout.

Antwort von DaySmart Software

Mellissa, we appreciate the review. In the cons, you noted some system slowness and font sizes. I'm going to have someone reach out to you to help. Yes, the status colors help to quickly identify which appointments are in which status (scheduled, confirmed, late, no show, complete, etc.). We get a lot of positive feedback on this feature. Thanks again for the review!

MONICA
Program Director in USA

Keep track of patients appointments

Easy to use Friendly application More than one user at the time Compatible with other software Printer-friendly

Does not work well with some devices. We had issues with androids Costumer service takes long to respond

Antwort von DaySmart Software

Monica, thank you for the review. I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. You pointed out one of the most powerful parts of the system - the ability for it to handle multiple staff members. We have clients ranging from 1 staff member to thousands. You also noted that is was an easy-to-use, friendly application. We agree! With regard to areas of concern, we did previously have users report some issues with our Android app, but those have now been resolved. I apologize if they caused frustration for you. You also stated that customer service takes too long to respond. You may be referring to a bug fix, as our customer service team typically responds very quickly to questions - most times within minutes. Monica, thank you again for taking the time to write a review.