Über Tendenci

Top-of-the-line AMS delivered behind YOUR domain name. Built with Membership at heart, robust software, and completely customizable!

Erfahre mehr über Tendenci

Bewertungen zu Tendenci

4,9

Tendenci hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 28 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Tendenci bereits verwendet?

Surya P.
Surya P.
Director & CEO in Indien

Best in class AMS!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It's better then WordPress for non profit organizations and associations. It's easy to use and their support team is always helpful.

The Tendenci team assisted me in creating a great website for one of my client's businesses, including technical and esthetic elements. Having a professional yet interesting website where clients can make event inquiries, sign up for events, and pay online all on the same platform has simplified my daily operations.

That would be fantastic if Tendenci could handle my bookkeeping and billing.

vor 3 Wochen

THANK YOU! Tendenci is completely 100% customizable any integrations you wish to add? Call us at 281-497-6567

David K.
CEO in Singapur

Tendenci is highly customizable

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: By far the best membership management platform in the market.

Unique in terms of features set and user experience when compared with other products in the market.

Everything is so fine so far, I have nothing to mentions as negative here.

Thank You!

Matthew S.
Systems & Operations Analyst in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Don't use Tendenci

Kommentare: We have been Tendenci customers for several years. The platform was always a struggle to use and customize, but in recent months, they have really reached a new low in terms of the service we're getting. Some time ago, Tendenci promised our nonprofit direct access to their database for third-party login validation for a portal we set up for our constituents. Then one day, without warning, our login integration stops working. It takes over a week to get any kind of explanation -- then they tell us they switched hosting providers. They tell us we can't access the database directly anymore, but if we set up a SQL Server database on our own, they can send nightly updates to our own hosted server. So we say "fine", and they send us the data, but the problem is, they don't set up scheduling correctly and our data never gets updated after that. We find this out not from them, but from users of our third-party application who can't log in weeks after resetting their passwords. Lots of back and forth ensues. We're passed around from one person to the next. Nobody at Tendenci can seem to figure out how to correctly set up nightly updates from one MSSQL Server database to another -- even the Director of Technology. They give us one excuse after another. When they can't make it work, they blame it on the permissions we provided them to our server, even though we demonstrate to them time and again that their permissions are sufficient. Months later -- even after contacting [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], Tendenci's CEO -- the issue remains unresolved. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], for his part, seems to think that if he just sends us his professional bio and talks about some things he spent too much money on recently, we'll have sympathy for his poor beleaguered company and will tolerate these continuing issues. Now, to top it off, our website is completely offline for the fourth straight day, as the result of a Cyber Monday attack that is now well into Cyber Thursday. Tendenci proved unable to prevent this, but what's 1000x worse is that they're apparently 100% incapable of resolving it. This has been a huge embarrassment to our entire organization. Any nonprofit should have serious reservations about using Tendenci's services.

Antwort von Tendenci

Matthew - We've spoken in the past, and as the leader of the Tendenci community, ultimately the responsibility falls on me. I accept that. Yet hopefully you saw the disclosure by the former Director of the FBI which just came out 3 years later! https://www.eschipul.com/2017/06/the-fbi-confirms-ngos-and-associations-are-targets-of-russian-hackers/ Yes, I should have shut down our Windows version entirely before then given we switched to Linux in 2009. But who knew there were undisclosed exploits in Windows Servers being used by two of the world's super powers and not disclosed to Microsoft!? On a personal level, I know you took the heat internally as an IT analyst during the six day outage back in 2014. I acknowledge and regret it happened. Yet I do not, as hard as this is to say, I do not regret taking any site offline if I am not 100% sure it is secure. Working in SF and loving California, I appreciate the work that Build It Green does. I wish you the best.

Craig H.
Founder and CEO in Türkei

Excellent for non-profit organizations

5 letzten Monat Neu

Tendenci provides a great all-in one infrastructure for management of non-profit websites. They provide their services for a fraction of price when compared with other competitors in the market.

they could have a better user interface and more user-friendly admin panel.

vor 3 Wochen

We are cost-effective compared to other solutions and with more features than any other enterprise software. Thank You !

Ayşenur develioğlu A.
Senior System Analyst in Bahrain
Bankwesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Extensive third party integrations

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Best part of Tendenci is it supports a rich variety of third party integration options.

So far my experience with Tendenci is quite fine, I can't find any negative aspects to mention here.

Dwayne G.
Chief Executive Officer in Deutschland
Pharmazeutika, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Avdance membership management

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Tendenci makes it quite straightforward to manage the memberships of an organization.

Tendenci has an excellent structure, everything is so far pretty fine. I will not have any complaints here.

vor 3 Wochen

Thank You! Tendenci's current data model is capable of a taxonomy to document and organize the entire roman empire. All of it.

Fullstack application developer in Irland
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A fantabulous solution for Non profitable institutions

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It has improved the website's aesthetics in every way. This has reduced the amount of time it takes to edit or update server data. We're big fans of tendenci. It's simple to use, and their support staff is always willing to assist.
Tendenci, in my view, is first and foremost a security-focused firm and software solution. Because my product is open-source and community-driven, my clients are concerned about their online presence and the security of their data. Their beliefs are aligned with those of the open source community. Freedom is a good thing. They also have faith in the community's history and commitment to a high-quality product. Because the functionality are present, our clients haven't needed to fork the software for their own use.

The Tendenci team helped me design a fantastic website for one of my clients' businesses, which had both technical and aesthetic features. Having a professional but interesting website where clients can make event enquiries, sign up for events, and pay online all on the same platform has made my day-to-day operations much easier. Because we have new content, our ability to update our website frequently helps us rank higher in the search engines. This is a platform that we would suggest.

Their user interface could be improved a bit and makes it more user friendly.

George K.
George K.
HR Executive in Deutschland
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

" Tendenci Incredibility "

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Tendenci Tools are for membership Management.
It supports categorising and maintaining items for sale on your site. Besides, it enables one to post, register and pay for Events amongst more it does.

Ease usability on online membership registration and directory. Flexibility to all devices. It has pleasant interface.

My organisation and has never experienced difficulties while using Tendenci Product.

vor 4 Tagen

Thank You for your support!

Network Security Engineer in Philippinen
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Online Membership Review

I remember using Tendenci when I was an officer of our institute. We used this for our online event registration and all users found it to be intuitive. As for the backend side, everything was flawless and we were able to get what we needed for our event.

Didn't experience any obstacles during our deployment and implementation. This is good for newcomers and tenured professionals.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you so much for your support! Tendenci is open and always here to cover your needs. WE JUST WANT TO CHANGE THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT. AND WE WILL. Be well.

Md jahan M.
Md jahan M.
Digital Marketing | Web Development & Design Specialist - Freelancer in Bangladesch
Internet, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

"Unique tools for non-profits to handle everything in one place"

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Simply, saying that it's a tremendous tool for me!

Tendenci is one of the most robust platforms for non-profit website management. It has a lot of features and a user-friendly administration interface. Useful technologies let an organization, help to build the website, track user traffic/SEO support, communicate, operate, and execute transactions for members with comprehensive reporting, increasing members' engagement and high-security levels.

it's an amazing open-source tool to me, with no bad issues caught by me.

vor 3 Wochen

We are happy Tendenci AMS is right for you! Tendenci's current data model is capable of a taxonomy to document and organize the entire roman empire. All of it.

Troy B.
Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Personalized Service

When setting up our firm's website we, obviously, wanted to stand out. We also wanted to communicate our core values and let those be the basis for setting us apart from other law firms. The personalized service that we received in developing the website was incredible. As a result, it has greatly improved how we communicate with new clients. Our core values shine through and immediately grab the attention of potential clients. Our website has become our "calling card."

If Tendenci could handle my accounting and billing, that would be awesome.

vor 2 Monaten

We are grateful for your review and support Troy Brooks! WE JUST WANT TO CHANGE THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT. AND WE WILL. Tendenci will always be here to support your needs. Be well.

Mariana L.
Business owner in USA
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Tried it and stayed

Kommentare: Tendenci helped me improve my business. Whenever I encounter a difficulty, the Tendenci team responded promptly and effectively.

This software was offered to me as a trial 10+ years ago. The Tendenci team helped me with every step of the creation of a beautiful website for my business, including the technical aspects and esthetic design. Having a professional but cool website where my customers can send event inquires, sign in for the events and pay online in the same platform has made my daily operation much simpler.

It took me some time to to used to the mobil website. At the beginning I struggled to upload videos, however the Tendency team promptly instructed me. I am perfectly satisfied with this product

vor 11 Monaten

Mariana, We love what you do and love everything about Avant Garden of Houston. Thank you for the mutual support. As always, we are here to serve you and we look forward to your awesome events! Warm Regards, Team Tendenci & Schipul Team.

Jonti B.
President in USA

More features and security than most enterprise software

Kommentare: My experience with Tendenci is that they are very security focused first as a company and as a software product. Being an open-source, community driven software, my clients are concerned with their presence on the web and protection of their resources. Being part of an open source community aligns with their values. Freedom is good. But they also trust in the history and focus of a community dedicated to a strong product. We host with Tendenci for security and features. Like other open source solutions, we like knowing that we CAN host ourselves if that is a better option. Our clients haven't needed to fork the software for their own use, because the features are there. Tendenci has greater functionality and newer technology that the competition. Many enterprise level solutions aren't available with the same bundled (it's in there) functionality. We too often see clients get beat up with maintenance of installing additional modules, features and making sure they are secure with proprietary software. WIth Tendenci, our client websites needs are met and safe. Disclosure: years ago I worked at Tendenci. I still recommend it to my clients if it is the right fit for their goals and we use it to power our own website.

The rich set of features and modules built into the software. From calendars, to galleries all the way to News publishing and newsletters. It helps build an organization right out of the box.

It could use a few more integrations with other software, but we have overcome some of that with IFTT technology.

Antwort von Tendenci

Thank you Jonti for continuing to be a part of the Tendenci community. We look forward to many more years of shared client successes with your firm!

Ashikuzz A.
Quality Assurance Analyst in Norwegen

Helped in building website.

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It has increased the beauty of website in every aspect. This has saved time in editing or updating the server data.

It assisted me with every stage in the process of creating a beautiful site for my company, including technological and artistic design. Having a professional yet fun website where my clients can email event inquiries, sign up for the event, and pay for them together on the same system has simplified my day-to-day operations.

I wish there was a way to connect to an email service provider and send events to them such as Gmail or Outlook. The cloud management could also be adjusted for better backup.

vor 2 Monaten

We love that you love Tendenci and that this diamond of a software takes care of your association's needs! Tendenci is fully open source (FOSS) and 100% customizable. Our clients and community benefit from sending those 1000s of emails and leveraging Tendenci's Event Management and Donations Management. Our team enjoys receiving Events and Newsletters from our clients via email! The Luxembourg-American Chamber of Commerce in New York shares many events and we support them via social media platforms. Tendenci is 100% customizable and makes life easy with integrations! https://www.tendenci.com/works-with/ Please contact us for any questions and support. We appreciate your review. Be well. Keep track of every software version push at GITHUB https://github.com/tendenci/tendenci/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md

Melinda M.
Communication Manager in Singapur

Worked with them to design and build new site and used it daily. Fantastic customer support!

Functionality ... can do most anything our business needed for less money than similar competitors out there. And the customer support is second to none.

The software is not intuitive. It isn't always easy to fix issues myself and I often have to email the team. Luckily, the team is incredibly responsive. I started the job with no knowledge of any kind of software and now have a pretty good understanding of formatting etc.

Antwort von Tendenci

Thank you Melinda! It has been rewarding to work with you and your team over the years. AA Singapore is definitely a 'heavy-hitter' when it comes to product utilization. Happy to know we are able to meet the needs of your organization. Thanks for being part of the global Tendenci community!

John S.
John S.
Druck, Selbstständig

Top of the line AMS

Kommentare: I've been a Tendenci user for nearly 15 years. Highly recommend.

I looked at several other similar products. Nothing compared to the features, functionality, ease of use, and customer support.

I can't think of anything I like least. This is filling the 40 character minimum

vor 11 Monaten

John Sturtevant, Thank You so much for your support, we truly appreciate you! We love that Tendenci is the great software solution for your business. This is the result of listening to You - the community of non-profits and associations. Best Wishes, Team Tendenci & Schipul Team

Fern C.
Marketing Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Event Portal

Kommentare: We love tendenci. It's easy to use and their support team is always helpful.

We love the event portal. We do so many events and the event portal is easy to add, edit, etc. Super user friendly and you can even have private events with a shareable link if you don't want to have a public events. Super helpful for us.

I wish there was an integration to an email service provider where we can push over events to.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank You Fern for your support and we love that Tendenci's Events Management meets your needs. Kudos! Our Mission is to Organize and Connect the Worlds People. Do Good.

Ann c I.
President in USA

Trusted and approachable,

Kommentare: See above.

Ease of use. Intuitive. See below. Respect team because I know they will keep me up to date technologically.

I have been a Tendenci client for almost 20 years. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team are great; the software takes care of my needs." Everything works. The Tendenci team is trustworthy, approachable, up-to-date technologically and constantly improves its offering.

vor 11 Monaten

Ann Iverson, Thank You very much for your support and yes, we are always here for you! #sensitivecontenthidden :) One of the most valuable features included in Tendenci are the granular level permission settings that enable Tendenci website superusers to control what site users can add, change, delete, and view on your Tendenci website. In fact, Tendenci has over 500 different permissions settings to provide this level of access control. Again, thank you for trusting Tendenci software and for being our long-term client. Be well. Best, Team Tendenci

Analisa W.
Manager of Public Relations in USA

Tendenci has been great to work with as a nonprofit learning how to take the reins on a website!

Tendenci makes the software easy to use and the customer service is always top notch! I always know if I am having issues figuring something out they will assist and guide me through the process.

Sometimes it is not as flexible as I would like but the team is always ready and willing to make adjustments as needed.

Antwort von Tendenci

Thanks Analisa! We love being the technology partner for great organizations like DePelchin. Thank you for being a part of the global Tendenci family!

Jerry H.
CEO in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

TENDENCI RUNS OUR SYSTEM FLAWLESLY

Kommentare: Excellent tech support for a reasonable price.

Ease of obtaining customer information. As a financial services company complete information is required.

There have not been any problems to complain about.

vor 11 Monaten

Jerry Harris, Thank You so much for your support and awesome review. We truly appreciate you. Much love, Team Tendenci

Janet M.
Events & Communications in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Helpful, patient, knowledgeable support team

The software meets the needs of our organization.

Sometimes the features don't seem intuitive - but that could user error!

vor 10 Monaten

Thank You Ms. Janet for your support. Our mission is to Connect and Organize the Worlds People. Do Good.

Philip H.
Webmaster in Malaysia
Öl & Energie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Tendenci ISCWSA Support

Kommentare: Fantastic hands on support from the first meetings to ongoing development of our ISCWSA website.

Hands on real people support network of experts.

Complex data management and editing functionality for non experts

vor 10 Monaten

Thank You Philip for your support, means a lot. Our Mission is to Connect and Organize the Worlds People. Do Good.

Daniel K.
USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

I have used Tendenci for more than 13 years

The software has uncommon capabilities to assist with the operation of associations and other nonprofit organizations, such as online events management and promotion, membership management, donation management, online directories, and job boards, among others. I also use it to power the website for my small business and have a number of client websites that are powered by Tendenci. We get quick response to service requests as well.

They are constantly improving the software and have a lot of things that can distract from a laser focus.

vor 11 Monaten

Daniel Keeny, Thank You for everything you have done and continue to do for Tendenci and Schipul. We truly appreciate you and have a lot of love for you. Warm Regards, Team Tendenci & Schipul Team

Ondřej W.
Product Manager in Tschechien

Mange your non-profit website!

Basically that it is an open source system so you can really play with the design, settings and much more. Also it is really user friendly so even a beginner can run this system and manage their own websites. It also has a lot of features like community forums and maily membership managment which is really important. Great thing is also the pricing grows with the community so you wont need to pay a lot at the beggining!

Overall design might seem a little bit outdated so if you wanna have a site to look fresh, you need to work on it

vor 2 Monaten

We are grateful for your review and support! Let us know if there is any particular functionality as a developer you'd like to see in the software in the coming months/years? We truly appreciate you. WE JUST WANT TO CHANGE THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT. AND WE WILL. Be well.

Founder in Indien
Onlinemedien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Simple application for Member Management

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Its a good experience with Tendenci so far, my organization was on break from subscription due to Covid but we will be back soon.

The simple UI experience with lots of features like account management and user management. You can send notifications using the panel itself to the members but only through the mail.

I would really like to see an international messaging service integrated in the panel. Pull is like ages-old method to get good reception from members.

vor 2 Monaten

We love that you love Tendenci and that it supports all of your association's needs! Can you please tell us about your organization and where are you from? We'd love to learn more. Tendenci has over 500 different permissions settings to provide such levels of access control. We've had associations and non-profits send us screenshots of Tendenci running in tens of global languages and even on a RaspberryPi. With Tendenci AMS software and other open-source products, you have the freedom to customize your website to your needs, build in new functionality, host the site wherever you want, use the people/developers of your choice, and change any of this at any time. Tendenci AMS software was designed to help you take your association to the far corners of the world. Open-source software enables people in places where resources are limited and technology is scarce. Contact Us! And thank you for your review. Be well.