Über Gym Assistant

Lösung für Fitnessstudios, Gesundheits- und Fitnesscenter und Freizeitzentren Center mit Datensatz-Verfolgung, mehreren Mitgliedschaftsoptionen, Abrechnung, Berichterstattung POS. Kostenlose Demo

Erfahre mehr über Gym Assistant

It's very easy to use and it gives you a lot of great data through the reporting features.

I don't like that when my computer resets or updates, often times the software doesn't reopen doorkeeper as its supposed to and my door system fails to open for customers who have keys.

Bewertungen zu Gym Assistant

Gym Assistant hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 184 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Gym Assistant bereits verwendet?

Jim
Jim

Great gym software

Kommentare: It's been great, I've been using it now for 5+ years and it's been great.

The most pronounced feature this software has is it's ease of use and flexibility.

Honestly, there really isn't any cons to this software. It has all of the functions you would need to operate and keep track of member profiles. Not to mention they are growing and adding things all the time. If I had to list on thing, it would be that there isn't an online member portal, but I'm told it's on its way.

Antwort von BioLogic

Thanks for your positive feedback about Gym Assistant software. Yes, Gym Assistant is specifically designed to be easy use and efficiently operate your gym business. And Yes, our new Online Member Portal will be out for general release within only weeks from now. You are already on our notification list once the date is confirmed, stay tuned! We appreciate your business - thank you! - Gym Assistant

Tyler
Gym Owner in USA

Total Gym Software

Kommentare: Overall we are thrilled with this software and what it does for our gym. It saves me so much time on billing and collections as well as helps me retain members. I have cut our losses due to non-payment to 1/4 of what it used to be by the integrated billing alone. Pro shop allows me to keep inventory and see sales of products daily. I can see our monthly signups and collections as well as revenue projections. Id recommend this software for anyone looking to open a gym or looking to get away from all the monthly fees some software charge to use and give yourself all the control.

I like that this software gives you everything in one package! The best features are as follows: Checkin/Door Monitoring system, Easy member signup, Billing Integration, Pro Shop and Dailey Sales, All the documents it allows you to print with ease, e-signature capability, the texting and email functions. This software saves me time in the billing process and allows me to easily reach more past due members and retain them. Also there are no monthly fees you buy the product and its yours.

Some of the Contracts we use are not easily transferred to the documents files used. This doesn't allow us to use some of the prefilled-out things that could help make us more paperless.

Antwort von BioLogic

Thanks for your terrific feedback about Gym Assistant. It is great to hear that our integrated Billing solution efficiently helps you capture more revenue and minimize losses. We appreciate your business for over a decade and beyond - thank you! - Gym Assistant

julie

My thoughts regarding Gym Assistant

Kommentare: Overall, I find its something I dread when I need to call them. I have to wait to get an appointment. I'm only allowed a certain amount of time on the phone with them, so I feel very rushed. I've have spent countless hours and several appointments trying to get to my answers on questions.

I'm trying very hard to find what I like most. I inherited the system at time of purchase, it wouldn't have been my first choice. The tech staff is helpful when I get them on the phone.

I dislike that there is no help on the east coast. My gym is in NC, I have to wait until noon or after to try and get someone on the phone. I wasn't given a walk through of how to use the software, so I kind of wing it. When I do need help, it takes a couple days for someone to send me a link to book an appointment. I have to plan ahead for emergencies. For the amount of money I pay once a year for the tech support, I don't feel like its worth it. It would be nice to have lil how-to videos under the support tab, so I could fix the simple things by myself.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your feedback! Sorry our Team has not been able to satisfy you over the past year since you took ownership of this Gym Assistant software license. If you need to leave us, we understand. Keep in mind Gym Assistant software allows you to export your member data anytime, we do not charge fees to obtain your data file unlike many competitive software vendors. Our Support Team is also glad to offer easy instructions how to export the data anytime - no appointment is required either to do this. - Gym Assistant

James

Gym Assistant Review

Kommentare: My overall experience with Gym Assistant is positive. While I have no other gym software to compare it to, I've not felt the need to switch.

It's fairly easy to use. I can teach employees the basics in a small amount of time. The ProShop integration is great! Charging to their account instead of having to require payment immediately has definitely increased sales.

Unless I've missed instructions on how to do so, I have to process the payments daily. An option to automate it would be nice. I also have a lot of issues with the member picture. It's possible it's just my computer, but half the time I go to take the picture the software will crash. Instead of having the new member wait the 5 minutes it takes for it to boot back up, I just go without their picture.

Antwort von BioLogic

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We appreciate your business and support. Our Technical Support team will reach out soon to offer assistance with your billing and images. -Gym Assistant

Garret
Owner in Kanada

Fitness Focus - Long Time Gym Asst. User

Kommentare: All the main features of the Gym Assistant satisfy all of our needs to operate day to day. Its very simplistic. Have recommended it to other studio owners.

-Not complicated to use, easy set up -Customer Service is prompt and friendly. 18 years as a customer, there has only been one instance where a problem could not be resolved. -COVID 19 adaptations were helpful

-Occasional glitches, nothing that affects the usability of the software -Easier reporting for upcoming expiring credit card info -Additional feature like visit-milestones would be helpful

Antwort von BioLogic

Thanks for your valuable feedback about Gym Assistant. We are glad you find our software easy to use. Our development Team has been busy this year with improvements related to COVID-19 including the available eSignatures and Occupancy Monitor plus Online New Member Sign-ups for general release in November 2020. We appreciate your business for nearly 2 decades - thank you! - Gym Assistant

jake
operations manager in USA

G.A. Review

Kommentare: Great overall experience with Gym Assistant, its a great software and there is always great customer service when needed. It has all the features and buttons we need to operate our gym and keep our member base growing.

This software is easy to use, and it's easy to get new employees trained on. It has good features such as - notes, alerts, sms/txt messaging, reports, utilities, revenue projection, and much more.

in the new upgrade the "record a payment OR pay balance" option is unnecessary and if you select the pay balance option it is not shown under the "last paid amount" section. Would love to see some development in a gym assistant APP. was told that this was already in the works. our business would definitely take advantage of a user app where members could check their due date, membership status, and check in history

Manager in USA

Simple Solid Membership Software

Kommentare: After 16 years of using, I still love this program and the support staff. Switched to a different CRM for a short time and gladly returned with their introduction of online registration capability!

Ease of use. Not so many features that it complicates the use of the system. Great for small fitness centers who do not want to pay for extra features that we do not use. Continuous improvements to make navigation easier.

Reporting features are somewhat limited. Option for automating email communication (such as onboarding or low use) would be nice.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your positive feedback about Gym Assistant. We are glad you find our software simple and easy to use. We appreciate your business over these past 15+ years. And thank you for coming back to us too! - Gym Assistant

Ease of Use and Functionality

Gym Assistant is extremely easy to use with as basic a system for a small gym or the ability to be a fully functional check in and billing system

There is nothing that I don't like about the software. I definitely don't use a large percentage of its capability and hope to start using more as the need presents itself. It absolutely has the ability to be used in a large facility and I hope to one day grow and be that facility.

Antwort von BioLogic

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are glad our Gym Assistant software so easily serves your business needs. We look forward to continue to serve your growth and development. Thank you - Gym Assistant

Keith

Gym owner

Kommentare: Been Great, hardly any issues at all. Ordering more tags was simple when I ran out. The option to customize them really just gives a step up.

Simple program that runs the access to the gym for my members and keeps track of everything from payments to personal info

Initially finding reports was a little tricky but once you find them its pretty simple

Antwort von BioLogic

Thank you for your generous feedback. We are glad to read that our software helps you manage your fitness business well. We look forward to continue to support you. -Gym Assistant

Dan

24/7 Health Club

Kommentare: Product is great and the Customer service is top notch which is just as important when dealing with any issues

Honestly the best part of the software is its ease of use and the ability to train in new employees on it in one shift.

Don't have any dislikes (been using for 10+years)

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your positive feedback about Gym Assistant. We are glad you find our software easy to use plus train new employees and backed by "top notch" technical Support. We appreciate your business for the past decade and beyond! - Gym Assistant

Joe
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Opinions matter but constructive critisism is the nuts and bolts of a machine!

Kommentare: An organized filing system for our staff with all of our members, past and present is very helpful. It really helps our CPA and has even come in handy when applying for loans. I really wish we had someone locally that could spend some time with me so that I could get full benefit of the product as I feel I'm only utilizing a small fraction of its function.

I've never had any other software, so it's hard for me to compare to others. For all of the years that we've used the software, I'm still learning everyday. It's really helpful when someone walks you thru the process step by step. I'm a hands on type learner.

I would like video demonstrations of how to use the product better. I'm not computer literate, so reading a booklet is like starting a Greek language from scratch. As I said, I'm more of a hands on learner. I understand a fee should be involved for assistance and for technical difficulties the $350.00 annual fee is reasonable, but I feel some leeway should be given for loyal customers who have been with the company for years and have given many referrals for the product? A simple fix shouldn't warrant a $350.00 charge? IMO

Antwort von BioLogic

Thank you for the positive review. We are glad Gym Assistant software has been able to help you operating your fitness center over the past decade. We agree, we need to offer some video help content, coming in 2021! Our single support ticket cost is $85 or maximum $310 for a full year. You can find our transparent Support policies listed here on our Website https://www.gymassistant.com/gym-assistant-support-policies/ We appreciate your business, thank you - Gym Assistant

Beth
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Gym Assistant meets all my needs

Kommentare: Overall the Gym Assistant system works great and customer service is very responsive. I should learn more about the new features. I am sure that I do not take advantage of all it has to offer.

The card swipe system manages the people who can get into the facility. It works great! Since purchasing Gym Assistant, I do not need to come back to the gym to lock up. As an add benefit, I know who has "checked in". If there were lights left on or a "mess" on the floor, I can get ahold of the members that were in the gym during that time. Our members also appreciate knowing that people who come into the gym are recorded members.

I have had the system for many years, but setting up the door swipe system was not easy. I needed to be an electrician in to help with the wiring.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your positive feedback about Gym Assistant. We are glad that you find our software "works great" and technical Support is "very responsive". We appreciate your business for over a decade and beyond! - Gym Assistant

Gerry
Centre Manager in Irland

Gym Assistant .ease of use

Kommentare: Great product, does what its says it will do. Continually updated and a perfect fit

The software is very user friendly. We run a busy Community Gym and the functionality and ease of use of the system makes it a perfect fit for our operation. Obviously due to COVID-19 we had to close our facility but the GA Team's response, made its easier on re-opening. The software change to allow us to update our membership records globally to cater for the closure of 105 days and extend our memberships to correspond was extremely helpful. From the very beginning ( over 10 years a Customer) we have found the Customer support extremely proactive. As we are in Ireland and use € euro rather than $ Dollar, the team changed the currency for us to make it appropriate for our market. Overall we are extremely delighted with Gym Assistant.

Nothing really except the various descriptions such as delinquent, terminated etc...which would not be usual terms in our market.

Antwort von BioLogic

Thanks for your positive feedback about Gym Assistant. We are pleased to hear our software and technical Support Team has been able to keep you satisfied over these many years (over a Decade!). We appreciate your business, thank you - Gym Assistant

Kim
Fitness Instructor in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Small wellness center--time for updates

Kommentare: Overall, we like the program. A few updates to correct the cons I listed would be great.

The software is user friendly and easy to teach to most people. I like that each screen prompts you what to do on the following screen. I like that it is easy to customize, and easy to find members by first name, last name or member number.

I do not like having to enter a password for everything done. I do not like that you can not split member payments--for example, members pays 20 in cash and 30 in credit card. I have yet to find an option to split the payment into two methods. I do not like that when you update the primary account the changes do not carry over to all dependents in that account. It would be nice to have integrated ACH and CC payment to be easier to set up. We are not able to use that function of the software.

Antwort von BioLogic

Thanks for your overall positive feedback about Gym Assistant. We are glad you find our software easy to use. Our Support Team may have a few answers to help you operate our software, and will reach out to provide information - thank you for your business! - Gym Assistant

Brent
President in Kanada

Great for managing members

Kommentare: I wish it was all on one window. I have to have 2 windows up for it to work properly, and when staff has to make changes to an account you have to minimize a window and if you don’t click on it again the scanner does not work. It’s something I hope gets fixed in the future but we have yet dealt with it. The scanners are very expensive to replace as well, fortunately they last quite some time.

I like that it’s fairly simple to use and reliable, we have used this software for over 13 years, with very little problems.

Would like it to be more suitable for each business, there is so many options that are not used or applied. Gets a bit overwhelming for training new staff with all the features when You only use a few. But does the trick.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your positive feedback about Gym Assistant. We are glad you find our software "simple to use and reliable". We are also going to have our Support Team contact you - Gym Assistant is capable to operate in the background when configured correctly. We appreciate your business over the past decade+ and beyond! - Gym Assistant

Chad
Wellness Center Coordiantor in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A good value

Kommentare: Overall I have been pleased with Gym Assistant as well as the support when needed. When I came into my current job Gym Assistant was not being used anywhere near its capabilities. I was pleased with the things we could do with the system once I sat down with and worked on cleaning up our membership.

Without requiring a monthly subscription Gym Assistant is a nice program for maintaining & monitoring membership at your gym. It has enough features to do most of the things we want to do. I would highly recommend getting the network version so you can have one dedicated to check-ins and use other computers for inputting & updating information.

There are some features that can be hard to understand and that the manual doesn't give clear information on their use. Like the difference between; Inactive, Terminated, Freeze, Hold, Archive, Deleted. But if you are looking for a cost effective program it is a good value for the money.

Antwort von BioLogic

Good to read! Thanks for your feedback and reasonable comments about our software. We will reach out to you directly to better understand your challenges and see if we can help simplify your activity using Gym Assistant. We appreciate your business. -Gym Assistant

Phillip
President in USA

Gym Assistant is a Must

Kommentare: I have nothing but good things to say about the software and the company that makes it.

Ease of use and old school customer service.

Nothing to say negative about the software. It works for my businesses perfectly.

Antwort von BioLogic

Thank you for the generous feedback. We are certainly glad our Gym Assistant software is able to serve all your outlets so well. We sincerely appreciate your business and continuing to serve your operations. Thank you - Gym Assistant

MELISSA

AMAZING PRODUCT

Kommentare: Benefits using gym assistant controls what members are coming in and out and how many members per day so we can get an average on when people most likely are working out each day. We also have insurance reimbursement programs that we offer our members and having gym assistant helps us achieve the number of check ins for each client utilizing this process. Thank you Gym Assistant

This product has been amazing to use for out start up business, We have not had any issues at all using the product and when needed; the customer support is top notch outstanding. They call you back within 30 minutes so you never have to worry about things not working properly or just general questions.

there is nothing here to report. Everything works GREAT!!!!

Antwort von BioLogic

Thanks for your enthusiastic feedback for Gym Assistant software. We are glad you are a satisfied user for your business. - Gym Assistant

Gym assistant review

Kommentare: First 2 years were good. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
is amazing. I wouldn’t recommend using them in the future though.

While you’re under the paid customer support things are good. Questions get answered and software issues get fixed.

Once it runs out you get treated horribly. They don’t call back or fix issues with their software. Not what I’d expect after paying over 6k for their software.

Antwort von BioLogic

We are glad to receive your feedback and so sorry you feel this way about us. We obviously did not take care of you somehow, and we sincerely apologize. Our Support team will reach out to you directly to see if we are able to help improve your experience using Gym Assistant moving forward. - Gym Assistant

Roberta

Total Package!

Kommentare: Fantastic! If you should need tech support there is a wonderful lady who is patient, kind and funny. She will not make you feel like a dummy.

I am a dingbat when it comes to computers but the set up was pretty easy. Gym Assstant allows you to customize everything ie; member fields, plans, financial reports, member communication and employee access.

Really, No difficulties except for my own.

Antwort von BioLogic

Thank you for your overall positive feedback about Gym Assistant software. We design our software to be easy to use and help you manage your business more efficiently. Glad to hear you enjoy your technical Support experience with us too! We appreciate your business - Gym Assistant

Whitney

Gym Assistant

Kommentare: Gym Assistant has been absolutely wonderful overall. I love the company and would recommend it to anyone.

I love the ease of use and accessibility to support.

The display looks slightly outdated, but the functionality makes up for it.

Antwort von BioLogic

Thank you for your positive feedback about Gym Assistant software. We are glad you are a satisfied user deploying our full functionality including Access Control, Billing and Check-in. Please don't hesitate to contact our technical Support team for any assistance along the way. We appreciate your business, thank you - Gym Assistant

Jessica
Owner Operator in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Basic & easy to use.

We like that it runs our access system & maintains our member database. It’s easy to use & doesn’t crash!

It doesn’t integrate with the billing platform I use, so I have to do a little extra work. I wish you could sort reports by first name as well as last name.

vor 6 Monaten

Thanks for your positive feedback about Gym Assistant. We are glad that you found our software "easy to use" and reliable. We appreciate your business over the past many years and beyond! - Gym Assistant

Samuel

Easy Membership Management

Kommentare: I never had to worry about someone accessing my gym who did not have an updated membership because the system automatically deactivated their key card when they were overdue on payment. I can easily run reports to determine who is overdue or for anything else I need like contact info, DOB, anything.

I used this software mostly to manage my gym memberships and run my door access system. It works very well for that. I also used it a little bit for ACH billing as well. It is very user friendly and worked perfectly for me.

I wish it had an automated texting system built in so it would send payment reminders to members.

Antwort von BioLogic

Great to hear Gym Assistant is working well for your business. We appreciate your feedback and thanks for your support. - Gym Assistant

Diane
Managing Director in St. Lucia

Long time user.

Kommentare: We transfer all the financial information to Quickbooks once its entered in Gym Assistance.

It's cost effective for a small business and easy to use but very basic.

Not enough features when adjusting for partially used plans. End date of plans and dates the plan ceases to record fees ect needs to be easier to operate. Needs online approach so it can be used by others at the same time not in the same location. Reports don't seem accurate.

Antwort von BioLogic

Thank you for your overall feedback about Gym Assistant software. Our Team will follow-up with information how to use Gym Assistant from a remote location and we would like to help identify/resolve any reporting issues. We appreciate your business - Gym Assistant

Deborah
Director in USA

Gym Assistant

We have used Gym Assistant for 9 years. It has made life so much easier to have this product! It keeps us organized and makes reporting so much easier.

I have never had any issues with Gym Assistant.

vor 6 Monaten

Thanks for your positive feedback about Gym Assistant. We are glad you find our software easy to use and helpful to organize your healthcare services operations. We appreciate your business for nearly a decade and beyond! - Gym Assistant