In depth Calibration Tracking

Bewertet am 24.1.2019
Sue R.
Test engineer
Automotive, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We used GAGEtrak in an automotive production plant and had a vast amount of test equipment in line, hand held and stand alone test equipment such as Calipers, Micrometers, tensile, torque and force gauges. We needed a system to enter the types of equipment, specification of equipment, calibration due dates, serial and model numbers, calibration companies, reports and results. Not only is this imperative for automotive safety but also for audits and customer requirements. We were able to track, enter results, flag equipment, send engineers reports, pull a list of items due for calibration and easily request calibration as all the pertinent information was available immediately in one spot. We found auditors were very impressed with the system.

Vorteile: After moving to the Quality Dept for an Automotive parts company I learned to use GAGEtrak. Adding all our equipment to the system was relatively simple to get started. After we added the equipment it was just a matter of entering all the history, specifications and calibration outsource companies which we were able to do as we used or sent out the test equipment for calibration or as service dates came due. We had a representative come train us and had customer support as we learned and had questions so the learning curve wasn't hard. Tracking all test equipment calibrations and history is imperative so having this system to maintain all this data in one place was a substantial improvement to the company.

Nachteile: I think the only con here for us not being able to configure each screen to fit what we needed to see. Having blank line items, or changing the exact wording of line items to match the wording we used can be confusing and in calibration tracking it is critical that we understand what we are seeing. I think that some of this could have been changed by GAGEtrak itself but the company didn't ask or it during the time I was there.

von CyberMetrics an 25.1.2019

Thank you for posting such a wonderful and detailed review of GAGEtrak, Sue. We truly value your input! If you would like assistance with changing the wording in GAGEtrak forms to fit your company's terminology, please don't hesitate to contact us. 1-800-777-7020

Great calibration management control system

Terry W.
CALIBRATION TECHNICIAN
Automotive, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: A great computer management control system. Gagetrak increases our efficiency and effectiveness and is the #1 enabler of compliance. We would have great difficulty being compliant without it.

Vorteile: It enables you to manage your overall measurement system and the calibration lab. It is your main source of information daily. Quality and compliance are a natural by product. Gagetrak is a great resource during audits.

Nachteile: We find it difficult to filter and isolate products and locations. I would like to create lists of gauges that belong to particular stations. or lists of a type or style of gauge. I would like a standard calibration practices and procedures reference as part of the software. This would answer a lot of questions for users and act as a guide. A lot of what I have mentioned may be solved with formal training that I never received.

von CyberMetrics an 14.8.2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to review GAGEtrak, Terry. We are so glad to know that it is working well for you and that it's a valuable asset during audits. You are absolutely right that training would cover the items you mentioned, but if you're unable to attend training, please look through the help system that is available from within the software. There are standard reports in GAGEtrak that will provide the lists you mentioned: Gage Listing by Current Location and Gage Listing by Gage Type. GAGEtrak also stores procedures that you can either enter yourself or you can use CalPro which is a comprehensive procedure database that imports into GAGEtrak. Please contact us any time for assistance and thank you again for posting such a great review!

Its easy to learn and manage.

Jasmine V.
Sr. Quality Technician
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Being able to track everything that is placed in my quality department is a great feeling. an spending less money replacing gages.

Vorteile: It locks all the information i put in and doesn't change until i change it. As well as being able to track everything without a worry.

Nachteile: We cant make changes to some of the lines on the program as in drop lines meaning. Trying to delete anything from a drop line is difficult.

von CyberMetrics an 27.8.2018

Hello, Jasmine. Thanks so much for the great GAGEtrak review! There are two kinds of drop-down lists in GAGEtrak. A self-building drop-down list lets you manually enter a new value which is automatically added to the list for future selection. These lists can be easily edited within Setup -> Dropdown List Management. The other kind is a value list which contains data that is entered only via the main data entry point, for example, the Supplier Code drop-down list in Gages. You cannot enter new data in this field. Instead, navigate to Suppliers from the main menu and enter a new supplier record. The new Supplier Code will then be available in the Supplier Code drop-down list in Gages. If a value list such as Supplier Code contains unwanted data, you can navigate to Suppliers and uncheck the Enabled checkbox. This makes the supplier inactive which removes the supplier from the drop-down list. If you need further assistance, contact us any time and thank you again for the great review!

Simplifies calibration tracking and monitoring.

Aaron G.
Quality Manager

Vorteile: Very customizable. The Dashboard overview is very helpful. The ability to view it as a database makes it easier to accomplish lots of data entry. The automatic numbering and cloning functions make entering new tools and gages easy.

Nachteile: Report customization is difficult to learn. There isn't an option to extend calibration cycles without entering a new calibration.

von CyberMetrics an 13.8.2018

Hello, Aaron. Thank you for taking the time to review GAGEtrak! We offer an in-depth web training on custom reporting. Please contact us at any time for details. Regarding your calibration cycles: We recommend that you change the frequency at the time of calibration so that there will be a corresponding cal record to go with the frequency change and a place in history to document the change. That being said, you can update frequencies and due dates between calibrations by simply changing the due date and clicking the next cal button in Gages (GAGEtrak will recalculate the due date). If you change a frequency and date this way, we recommend that you document it because the next due date at the time of the last calibration is stored in the cal record and therefore is a part of history and not updated when the change is made to the frequency and a situation where the next due date in gages does match that of calibrations is not desirable. Please contact us if you need further assistance.

Great software, easy to use.

Bewertet am 30.4.2019
William S.
Calibration
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Program is very reliable, and intuitive. The software was a great help with our audits.

Vorteile: The large amount of information available on your screen is great. I can easily answer the auditor’s questions. Vast capability, and customization, if you know how, or want to use it. We use the FDA version, I took the training classes in person. We passed multiple audits in the past year, the FDA, AS9100, ISO13485, ISO9001, plus several customers. The built reports are useful, however, for results with less data, I use the quick and advanced Boolean searches. When working with technical support they are very knowledgeable and available early, I am on the East coast.
Pro: Easy to use, vast capability for records and data, some customization. Good technical support. Program is very reliable, and intuitive. The software was a great help with our audits.

Nachteile: Major Con: Need to have training. Labels are difficult to change need to be done by Gagetrak. No automatic change from “out for cal” back to “active” to use this function requires making a vendor list= BIG Pain. Minor cons: unused fields cannot be eliminated, entering notes in comment section is not user friendly.

von CyberMetrics an 1.5.2019

Thank you very much for your GAGEtrak review, William. We truly value your input!

Review

Bewertet am 1.8.2019
Colin D.
Software Engineer
Automotive, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very simple and easy to use. Tech support is very easy to get a hold of and does a great job resolving any issues.

Vorteile: Very easy software to setup and implement. Training for user is straight forward and the software is so easy to learn that any user with basic computer.

Nachteile: the fact that it still uses a back end Access database.

von CyberMetrics an 2.8.2019

Thank you very much for posting your review of GAGEtrak, Colin. We are thrilled to know you're doing so well with it! Please note that you do have the option to use Microsoft SQL database for your back-end data in current versions and we will be supporting SQLite, Microsoft SQL Server and PostgreSQL moving forward in new versions.

This software is a solid performer with a lot of positives and only a few drawbacks.

Bewertet am 17.5.2018
Mark S.
Metrologist
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We can easily and efficiently manage 2000+ gages with this software, which is extremely important due to the limited human resources we have to address this.

Vorteile: The number of features it has is so extensive, it would be hard to imagine someone using them all. It is also very customizable and mostly intuitive to learn at least the basic functions. It performs well for someone working with several hundred gages or more. Their customer service is excellent should a problem ever present itself.

Nachteile: GAGEtrak 7 has a dashboard feature which some may find useful, but is mainly just window dressing. The relatively high price may be prohibitive for smaller scale users. There is at least some learning curve for inexperienced users. I have also experienced my fair share of crashes due to an "unexpected error."

von CyberMetrics an 27.6.2018

Thank you for posting your review of GAGEtrak, Mark, and for speaking so highly of our customer service. Feedback like yours is invaluable in our efforts to continuously improve our software and we are already planning for a future release of GAGEtrak to have more dashboard interactivity. If you ever need assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at 1-800-777-7020.

Gagetrak has been such a valuable resource for us. The software makes audits a breeze.

Adam G.
Calibration / Quality Inspector
Konsumgüter, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use this product daily to keep track of our gages. With this software we can flag when gages are due for calibration, have access to their procedures, and keep records of all our calibration.

Vorteile: For me, I like the amount of information you can have all at one place. With a few clicks of the keys I can answer any question an auditor may ask. What used to be stressful wondering if I could find what they needed in my filing cabinet has now become a time of ease. I just sit back and strike some keys and all the info is right there.

Nachteile: That is a more difficult duestion. I have used a couple types of calibration software in the past and to be honest, this has been my favorite. I guess my personal issue has just been trying to learn everything this software offers. I have spent many hours jumping in head first figuring out all the things Gagetrak can do.

von CyberMetrics an 10.8.2018

Thank you so much for posting such a wonderful and detailed review of GAGEtrak, Adam. We are thrilled to know that it has been such a valuable resource for you day to day and in audits! When you're ready to dive into more of the features GAGEtrak has to offer, please let us know if we can be of any assistance.

Very easy to use software

LAb Supervisor

Vorteile: The ease of running a report to find calibration due dates by month & Area. Also the ability to save search criteria, for future reports. And the capability to print a professional looking Calibration Certificate, to send to customers.

Nachteile: Cannot add external calibration certificates to a file. Also that a record can be altered, and/or amended by anyone that has access to the database, it would be nice if only the person, and/or Supervisor, that entered the original data, would be able to amend the record.

von CyberMetrics an 13.8.2018

Thank you very much for posting your review of GAGEtrak - we're happy to know that it's working well for you! You actually can attach external files to your calibrations - please see the Calibrations ¿ User Defined and Attachments Tab. Just click the [...] button to browse to and select the document. Regarding altering of records only by supervisors, etc., that can be resolved by assigning users to groups and setting group permissions. Detailed instructions for both of these features can be found in the help system or user guide. If you would like further assistance beyond that, please feel free to contact us at any time: 1-800-777-7020. Thank you again for your great review!

Overly complicated with no direct way of learning how to use

Thatcher G.
CMM Technician
Automotive, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It was able to do more than our previous software by far, but left out some key components that were included in the earlier original versions

Vorteile: Very powerful, seems to have unlimited space, quick to move through software. Overall easy to read, very clear and easy to set up for updates to calibration... (time cycles are easy to manipulate to our needs)

Nachteile: Constantly stopping to ask questions on things I'm doing, or errors. Existing items not easily modified, and unable to delete certain items when spelled incorrectly. Columns unable to be modified to my own specifications. Reports are overly troublesome to utilize (seems that programmers tried to put everything locked in we would need and took away our ability to really customize) the calibration tabs are set up in a strange way and don't automatically update all tabs creating opportunities to have discrepancies in system (don't like the options within options)

von GAGEtrak an 17.5.2018

Thanks for the great feedback Thatcher-We really appreciate your taking the time to let us know about your experience with our product. GAGEtrak does have many great features, with the ability to modify many portions to the application to meet your needs. I see that you may be joining us for training soon, so I am sure we will be able to address many of your concerns in that session.

Very positive and always effective

Evangeline H.
Electrical technican

Vorteile: The technical support is very good. I like the 1/2 seminars on line. I learned a lot from them. When I send in a help ticket on line, the response is quick. I have talked to support on line and they a very helpful in telling me the problem and helping me with the solution. The technical support is very knowledgeable. They also have technical support in early seeing how I am on the east coast and in Eastern standard time.

Nachteile: I had difficulties email reports. I don't know if it is the way we are set up, but I read the manual and still felt that it was something I didn't really understand. Also previous calibration system we used we were able to merge a system file number to the elements that comprised that systems. If we updated the system file number the other elements were updated also.

von CyberMetrics an 13.8.2018

Hello, Evangeline. Thank you for posting your review of GAGEtrak. We're glad to know that you're doing well with it and that you have had good experiences with our technical support team! If you still need help with emailing reports, please contact us at any time. 1-800-777-7020

This software seems to meet all basic requirements for managing compliance for gauges.

Rob S.
Quality Management and Continuous Improvement
Chemikalien

Kommentare: Ability to centralize all gauge compliance data, dashboards to actively manage compliance, and some reporting features.

Vorteile: Fairly simple to use, and support from Cybermetrics is responsive. Just learned how to upload supporting documents, which will be very useful. Also learned how to change configurations for local customization.

Nachteile: We're starting to mine historical data, and the existing software doesn't enable detailed reports to show specific variation/range by gauge type. (its basically set up for PASS / FAIL type reports) Having default reports that enable variation analysis could help to identify opportunities for specific gauge/equipment improvements.

von CyberMetrics an 17.8.2018

Hello, Rob. Thank you very much for taking the time to review GAGEtrak - we truly value your input. You are correct that GAGEtrak does not include the type of report you mentioned, but it does include accuracy history charts (to generate, click the Graph button in Gages). We would be more than happy to create a custom report for you, though, to be sure that it meets your needs. Please give us a call any time to discuss. 1-800-777-7020

Easy to use

Cindy C.
Metrology Supervisor / Quality Engineer
Kunststoffe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Learned what I like vs what is not needed for a calibration system. Do like the FDA version for traceability.

Vorteile: Linked functions for gages and parts. History is shown as well as the option to link related documents.

Nachteile: Upgrade version 7.0 lost functionality in the Gage Usage area. No gage should ever not have a calibration due date assigned to it, as happens when Gage frequency is set to Usage.

von GAGEtrak an 17.5.2018

Hello, Cindy. Thank you for taking the time to review GAGEtrak. We're glad to know that you have found value in the software and have found it helpful for FDA compliance. When using the Usage frequency, the program won¿t create a next due date for calibration, but it will create an estimated due date based on the gage usage, even if you enter a calibration record for the gage. When you issue the gage, GAGEtrak predicts a due date based on the remaining number of usage days. You must use Issue Tracking (Issue/Return) for this to work and as long as you don¿t run out of Uses Left, there will be no Next Due Date until you issue the gage again. For further information on Issue Tracking, please take a look at the help system or user guide or feel free to contact us at any time.

Overall, a good software

Bewertet am 19.5.2018
Dale Y.
QA Technician
Maschinerie, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Able to track tools on a calibration schedule and maintain the records.

Vorteile: Fairly well organized and functional. From what I can tell, it can be used from just basic tool tracking to full calibration records of individual tools. I wish I could talk my company into some full training on these more 'advanced' features.

Nachteile: Started using the software at version 6.7, then upgraded to ver7. Some of the changes int he new revision I do not agree with, and really make no sense to me. Also, although it may be related to our DB, the new version still seems to be a bit unstable when switching back from database mode to form view mode. Also, when the quick sort, there should be 1-2 more fields available (at least in my use)

von CyberMetrics an 26.6.2018

Dale,
Thank you for posting your review of GAGEtrak. We do offer custom web training which would be a great option to train you on the more advanced features. Please contact me about that. Regarding your issues with switching back and forth between views, please contact our support team at 1-800-777-7020.

Technical Support is great!

Bewertet am 14.5.2018
Ed H.
Calibration Tech
Umweltdienstleistungen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been using Gagetrak daily for ten years and have had several version across those years. Over ten years ago I inherited multiple databases for multiple work groups. Each database was unorganized and cumbersome. Over time Gagetrak has allowed me to create one database for those multiple work groups. Gagetrak has made it far easier to create a better organized database which has made it easier for me to manage that work on a daily basis.

Vorteile: How customizable it is (Naming of fields in different tabs, ability to customize reports and labels, etc)

Nachteile: Dropdown list management was a great addition with version 7, however there are some fields that do not have a dropdown option.

von CyberMetrics an 9.7.2018

Thank you so much, Ed, for posting such a wonderful and detailed review of GAGEtrak. We are thrilled to know how much it has helped you and that you have had such great experiences with our technical support team. If you would like to give us details about what fields you would like to see with drop-down lists that don't already have them, please drop us a line about it here: https://gagetrak.com/feature-suggestion/

Helping Contain the Madness of Gage Maintenance

Bewertet am 29.8.2019
Pam K.
Sysadmin
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We were spending 2 full time employee labor tracking down gauges and other measuring equipment. We were able to consolidate job tasks and now it's only a 10 hours a week tacked on to an existing employee that fills other job duties.

Vorteile: We were previously using a software that was created in 1996 for tracking, inventorying, and calibration scheduling. GAGEtrak not only was able to import in the data from that really old software, it was simple to convert over to the new system with ease.

Nachteile: Backing up the data is a little tricky, but not impossible.

von CyberMetrics an 30.8.2019

Thank you very much for posting such a great review of GAGEtrak, Pam. We're thrilled to know you're doing well with the software and that it's saving you so much time!

Very professionally set up software. Makes calibration date keeping easy.

Bewertet am 16.5.2018
Brody T.
Quality Technician
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Keeps are tools within calibration and helps us achieve IRIS/ISO certification after process audits.

Vorteile: The prompt look ahead that shows what is coming due in the months to come. Most used function in our company.

Nachteile: The reporting ability. I wish there was a way to export all data on all gauges to a simple spreadsheet that can be made into a pivot table. This would be good as other departments without the software frequently ask questions about location/availability of a tool and an exportable excel sheet that can be put into a shared folder for all functions to see would be a benefit. This would also give us capabilities to produce KPI's.

von CyberMetrics an 9.7.2018

Thank you for reviewing GAGEtrak, Brody. We're happy to know that it's working well for you. You can export gage data to a spreadsheet ("output to Excel" capability). Please consult the help system in the software or access user guides in PDF format here: https://gagetrak.com/support/

GAGEtrak has really has made many tasks quicker and made time management easier

Bewertet am 16.5.2018
Linda B.
Sr Calibration Tech

Vorteile: Easy to use and teach new users. Auditors never question the calibration system. Most are seen or used it before and have confidence in the program. If they have not a quick run though is all it takes before they are impressed.

Nachteile: The drop down list being self building. With multiple users, they often put in multiple names for the same thing. I the admin could lock the drop down lists making they the only on able to add to them.
This would save me a lot of time correcting typos and just bad information.

von CyberMetrics an 9.7.2018

Thank you very much for posting your review of GAGEtrak, Linda. We're glad to know it's working well for you! You can actually lock drop-down lists. Please see the Drop-down List Management section (within Settings) of the user guide or help system. In the PDF user guide, it begins on page 244: https://gagetrak.com/wp-content/uploads/GAGEtrak_7.0.5_User_Guide.pdf

I have Approx. 1200 gages due every year. it is great for managing what I have.

Bewertet am 15.5.2018
Michael K.
calibration technician
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: organizing the gages and equipment that I have . and running reports from month to month,

Vorteile: easy to use when calibrations are needed. I also use this for inventory. keeping track of equipment that is not being calibrated every year. but I would like to know if it is still in the plant.

Nachteile: I feel there should be already programed in set points you want a 0-1" micrometer then there should be drop box with the test points already in there. I know I am not the only one with micrometers or calipers or indicators. it should already be there .

von CyberMetrics an 9.7.2018

Thank you for taking the time to review GAGEtrak, Michael. We value your feedback and we will continue to improve our products through user experiences. If you ever need assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at 1-800-777-7020. If you would like to give more detail about default information you would like to see in the program, please tell us about it here: https://gagetrak.com/feature-suggestion/

Meets all my needs

Bewertet am 15.5.2018
Jerry R.
QA/QC Supervisor
Öl & Energie, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It is a tool that allows us to track the calibration status and location of the inspection gages not only within QC but also within the plant. The structured reports are adequate for our needs.

Vorteile: The software accurately records the gage management metrics and provides easy reporting and functionality for our 300+ gage inventory.

Nachteile: In a corporate setting, it must run on a remote server, and responses are delayed by a few seconds. This situation did not exist when it was on a server at the same physical site. This is not the software's fault, but that of the environment. I have had some difficulty loading values into a spreadsheet to re-import. Not all fields can be updated in this method, apparently.

von CyberMetrics an 9.7.2018

Thank you for posting such a great review of GAGEtrak, Jerry! We're happy to know that it's working well for you and if you ever need assistance with data re-import, please don't hesitate to contact us at 1-800-777-7020.

Customer support and training is exceptional. very thorough. Took us from struggling to succeeding.

Bewertet am 17.5.2018
Mary K.
Test Tech
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We got our calibration tracking off paper and into a database, improving accuracy and providing a usable history. Improved our reporting and availability of calibrated items.

Vorteile: It is a thoroughly, thought out database, that covers about anything that might come up with calibrated inventory. There are lots of customizable fields. Once training is complete it's easy to use and pretty robust. GageTrak covers the essential pieces needed for managing calibrated items.

Nachteile: Users can login but that doesn't control their interface, meaning each user has to reset their fields after someone else uses the computer. Very frustrating.
Reporting is tremedously slow. Very difficult to get customized reports to behave correctly. Software in general is slow and prone to locking up if you get in to much of a hurry. These may be solved once they go to .net format.

von CyberMetrics an 28.6.2018

Thank you for taking the time to review GAGEtrak, Mary - we greatly appreciate your feedback. For assistance with the issues you're experiencing, please don't hesitate to contact us at 1-800-777-7020.

I have been using GAGEtrak for 6 years now and at a previous location and a previous company

Bewertet am 21.5.2018
David S.
Sr. Calibration Technician
Medizinische Geräte, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The ability to sort through a variety of different ways helps me to find items that were labeled incorrectly in the past. This allows me to clean up my database and not loose past records.

Vorteile: I like the fact that I can set it up with 21 CFR part 11 compliance or not. I also appreciate the validation package we used to get the system up and running without much trouble.
the support I get from Cybermetrics has been excellent.

Nachteile: there are times that the program stops working when I am changing between different areas such as using searches then going back to the main screen everything will stop and I have to reboot the program. I don't seem to loose information but it is annoying.

von CyberMetrics an 26.6.2018

Thank you for sharing your review of GAGEtrak, David and we're glad you've been pleased with it for so many years. Please reach out to our technical support team regarding having to restart the program: 1-800-777-7020.

I use it daily and it works great.

Brittney M.
Quality Assurance
Maschinerie, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It is a great place to keep lots of records. I use it for shop calibration. It gets used daily and helps when I need to locate something in our shop or when I need to look and see if we ever had a certain gage.

Vorteile: There are lots of features and so much that I can do with the software. I have been using it was 3 years and still do not use everything that is available to me.

Nachteile: I wish there was an easier way to make changes, Like a copy and paste feature. (More like Excel) When I need to add the same information to multiple items/ lines it take way to long to type the same information.

von CyberMetrics an 22.8.2018

Thank you for the great GAGEtrak review, Brittney! We're thrilled to know that you're doing so well with the software. GAGEtrak does support copy/paste, so if you're having an issue with that, please call us at 1-800-777-7020. And when you're ready to dive into all of the other features that you don't yet use, we're here to help!

It truly helps keep track of calibrations.

Jennifer M.
Gage Tech

Kommentare: It truly keeps me on Trak!

Vorteile: I like how I can keep all my calibrations in order and me on top of when things are due. It is super easy to add a new item. I can link files to certain items, which then makes it easy to find when we would need to access them. I like how I can print my calibration sticker out, eliminates human error.
Thank you!

Nachteile: There are so many different options that I know it is not all being utilized. I hope to learn more and use more of these options as we learn them. There is not much that I would say I like least, but maybe just need to learn more about it.

von CyberMetrics an 10.8.2018

Hello, Jennifer. Thank you very much for taking the time to review GAGEtrak. We are so happy to know that it's working well for you! When you're ready to explore the features that you haven't used yet, please contact us if you need any assistance. 1-800-777-7020

Great software, saves time!

Tool Calibration Specialist/Quality Control Technician
Maschinerie, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Time saver, great organizing, and scheduling.

Vorteile: I like the software to monitor our gage calibrations, and like the cloning feature so that adding new gages only takes a couple minutes. I also like the different reports, and the export feature.

Nachteile: The inability to edit the dropdown lists are a constant nuisance. The upgrade cost is excessive. I also would like to see more automation.

von GAGEtrak an 17.5.2018

Thank you for posting your review of GAGEtrak - we're so glad it's such a time-saver for you! Please take a look at the help system or user guide in the Drop-down Lists section of the Program Conventions chapter OR in Setup ¿ Drop-down List Management (the section titles differ based on the version of GAGEtrak you have). If you are already familiar with this, It's possible that your user permissions disallow these types of changes. Please feel free to contact us at any time for further assistance. We're always here to help!