Solve

Solve Bewertungen

von Norada

Comprehensive, versatile CRM and project management tool with outstanding customer support

Bewertet am 1.4.2018
Carl B.

Kommentare: The main benefits are:
1. The ability to offer great customer relationship - the information on the project and the customer is easily available to the team.
2. The ability to track all potential clients in a meaningful way, organising follow-ups at any point in the future.
3. Easily pick-up projects and clients from other members of the team should they be absent.

Vorteile: Works superbly with other cloud platforms. VERY flexible. Two versions to choose - Solve CRM and Solve Client Manager.
Lots of great features - Google sheets report integration (slice, dice, geo-reference, and pivot the data anyway you want), click to call, easy to navigate activity window, flexible workflows and follow-ups, individualised task lists and on and on.
We've implemented Solve360 in three companies and recommended it to dozens of others and never been disappointed.
Of course we always consider other products on the market. Many of them promise to deliver great things, but when you get into the detail, they lack key features that are essential, or are prohibitively expensive.

Nachteile: Really difficult to find cons with the software. Being really picky, perhaps some lesser used functions are not immediately obvious, but there are plenty of guides and the customer support is outstanding. The inclusion of a Gantt chart function would be great for project work, but there are work arounds for this.

You can't live without Solve for your business!

Bewertet am 24.1.2020
Jennifer P.
VP / Director of Marketing
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We started using Solve around 2011-2012 (I believe) and we've never looked back! We searched and searched for an affordable way to keep up with our small growing business and nothing was out there until we ran into Solve. We created our database from the ground up and continue to change it according to our needs and it always lives up to our high standards. We have a very niche product and business and Solve has made it a million times easier to manage and grow our business!

Vorteile: Solve is highly customize-able for a business like ours that can't just use a cookie cutter program to manage our clients and their needs. We are highly productive using Solve and there is nothing out there like this program. The price point is unbeatable and the customer service is top notch - they are on the ball EVERY TIME we need help!

Nachteile: There is nothing we do not like about Solve! We can make it into anything we want it to be and the customer service team is fast to respond if we run into issues. That is a major thing today when you can barely get someone on the phone after 10 minutes of pressing buttons on an automated phone system like most companies use.

Intuitive and Easy to Use

Bewertet am 10.1.2020
Greg B.
Team Leader/REALTOR
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Solve helps us manage recurring tasks like processing offers, servicing listings, holding open houses, etc.

Vorteile: The mobile app and the ease in which you can follow up with clients, record conversations, and hand tasks off to other team members.

Nachteile: Would like to see an easier way for admin to track team members assigned tasks.

it would be better if you could talk with a human being when there is an issue or have a question

Bewertet am 21.9.2017
Kim D.
Versicherung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: All information about a client in one spot

Vorteile: you can adjust the fields to what you want. it allows you to send an email and most of the time see that it's been sent, received and opened or not

Nachteile: sometimes it saves, sometimes it doesn't...very aggravating to write something in a field and go back and it's not there

Everything on one page

Bewertet am 31.1.2020
Allen R.
Schreiben & Editieren, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: CRM and also managing our contractors

Vorteile: Unlike other crms we have tried, you don't have to change tabs all the time. They don't waste a bunch of screenspace with icons. It isn't pretty, but it's extremely valuable.
The integration with Ring Central is critical for us. We can see who is calling and everything about their history with us before we answer the phone.

Nachteile: They stopped integrating with Gmail. That was the original selling point for us. It was amazing to access a client from WITHIN email. I wish they'd bring that back.
Solve isn't as dummy proof as others. If you want to report things you have to make sure you are careful and systematic about how you input your data, you have to customize it to do what you want it to do.

A CRM With Countless Features

Bewertet am 31.12.2019
Internet Marketing Specialist

Vorteile: Solve makes it easy to keep track of client interactions. We use the email integration, so emails from a certain client automatically get filtered into their Solve folder. It's easy to add a variety of other notes to clients such as calls and events as well. We also use Solve to send mass emails to certain groups of clients, which helps with efficiency. This automatic and very detailed organization plays an essential role in our agency.

Nachteile: The web browser experience is pretty utilitarian - so, while it's not difficult to use, there is a bit of a clunkiness to it. For example, there's not a way to "save" a custom note or phone call log - you just have to click outside of the window and it automatically saves. Otherwise, it's pretty easy and intuitive to use.

Solve 360 CRM

Bewertet am 31.1.2020
Timothy H.
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It works for what we need at a reasonable price.

Vorteile: Ease of use and value to our employees.

Nachteile: Very seldom are changes made to update the capabilities.

Would not be able to do my job with out it!

Bewertet am 21.10.2019
Courteney C.
Operations Manager
Öl & Energie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The program is very user friendly and you can change what will better fit your company. My customer service rep was so helpful to someone who has never changed any kind of website in her life!

Vorteile: User friendly, Customer Service is top notch, it seems like it would be confusing but after a few days on the program I could use it in my sleep.

Nachteile: cant complain about anything, except for the fact it makes you type 40 characters in the complaint field when I do not have one to give!

Excellent Customer Service!

Bewertet am 23.1.2020
Leonie M.
Export Coordinator
Import und Export, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The software is very easy to use. I utilize it for making notes or reminders, adding files

Nachteile: 1. When I have mutliple tabs opened, it doesn't allow me to move the tabs 2. Sometimes it signs you out automatically or it doesn't recognize your username/password. You have to give it a minute and try to log in back again

We Use This For So Much!

Bewertet am 3.12.2019
Trevor W.
Marketing & Communications Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We will continue to use Solve for a long time. Once understood, this program can create a huge increase in efficiency and structure for any organization!

Vorteile: Solve has been amazing for our organization for so many of our departments and personnel. We use it for tracking with clients, creating standard operating procedures, and joint projects that need multiple eyes on. This is a reliable and very customizable program!

Nachteile: The learning curve for using Solve is not the easiest to jumpstart. I wish there was a simple "on-ramping" process to learning how to best use it. But over time, it becomes clear how valuable this program is.

Solve Client Manager Review

Bewertet am 9.7.2019
Graham C.
Head of Client Services
Hausmeisterservice, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall our experience has been extremely positive. I have found Solve Client Manager to be the best value out of all the CRM's I have explored. The main benefits I have found are the ability to store and share all contacts and clients in one location, ability to export the data and analyze trends we've been tracking in our clients, and the ability to collaborate on projects and see the status.

Vorteile: Solve Client Manager that is extremely flexible which allows you to build it the way you want it. It is extremely easy to navigate and you can quickly lookup clients and contacts on the mobile app which makes collaboration on projects very easy. I rely heavily on their data export to google sheets to run reports. Their integration with google products like gmail, docs and sheets works fantastic.

Nachteile: The biggest con for us (which we have found a workable work around for) is that since we have clients with multiple service locations having a hierarchical CRM would allow us to better organize and sort data. Other than that there are only small things like the ability to upload files like a PDF to a record. Solve CRM has a 'activity' report that allows you to view your or your employees activities at a glance that Solve Client Manager does not have yet.

Great Value

Bewertet am 13.6.2019
Jeff S.
Executive Director
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our business requires a more complex hierarchy of relationships than a lot of non-enterprise CRMs will permit. Solve enables relating customers to each other and to companies, which is essential for us and something that many other CRMs at a comparable price point to Solve cannot do. This alone was a huge factor in choosing Solve. We've used the software since 2012 and continue to be very satisfied. Customer support, on the rare occasion we have needed it, is very attentive and genuinely wants to understand your issue and work collaboratively to solve, no pun intended, your problem and then roll that feedback into how they think about product.

Vorteile: Google integration, value, and customization options

Nachteile: I tried the new Solve Client Manager, which seems to be the product that the Solve team is putting most development resources towards, and I prefer the legacy CRM. The Solve CRM mobile app leaves much to be desired; it is basically not usable. I would use the new mobile "client manager" except that it is a separate license and out of our budget. I also dislike that Solve required you to be in a higher pricing tier to use a transactional email service, which makes sending bulk emails from Solve unreliable.

Great customer support and a flexible tool

Bewertet am 12.6.2019
Peter W.
Content Marketing Manager

Kommentare: Our overall experience has been smooth and enjoyable. Solve is a great tool that does what we need it to do. With a couple of small changes, I would be confident in saying that it would stay as our CMS for the foreseeable future.

Vorteile: We love how easy it is to organise an entire client's workload and hours into 1 place.
The customer support offered by Solve has been fantastic and they've gone above and beyond to sort out even the smallest issues we've had with the software.
The software is easy-to-use from an admin's perspective. It's easy to add new users and remove old ones.

Nachteile: The UI could use an update, as it can feel a little bit counterintuitive and dated at times.
It would be amazing to be able to modify time logs after they've been made without having to delete them and make a new one.
We recently had a problem with a project blog becoming too big. I believe this was because we had used the project blog for many years, but it would be useful to not have to worry about this issue.
More analytics that provide feedback on time logs and staff usage would be useful.

Easy Inter-company Linking Options and Bulk Mail Function

Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Kiara P.
Bankwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I don't really know what the customer service is like because the software is simple and I haven't had to use it.

Vorteile: I use this everyday and find it really easy. It takes some time to set up correctly and put all your custom fields but once you have you can make it your own.
I use it for large company structures which have multiple shareholders and directors, it is a very easy way to see the links between companies and how they are related to projects.
We are a real estate debt fund and we have a lot of projects with many investors in each, Solve allows me to link each investor to each project. Also I can tag each investor to say if they have a manager and tailor my distribution lists to send to those specific people. By using "access webmail" I can send bulk emails to my tagged contacts.

Nachteile: The face of it seems a little outdated. I can honestly say there are not many cons I can think of. I have been using this software for 2 years and haven't encountered an issue.

Highly Recommend Solve - CRM to Fit any Business

Bewertet am 5.11.2018
Rich W.
President and CEO
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use Solve to track all of our contacts, companies and clients. The relational fields that link related records and clients together is great. I highly recommend Solve CRM and Client Manager.

Vorteile: We have been using Solve360 since 2009. We have tested many CRMs and they all lack one thing or another but Solve 360 is completely customizable to fit any organizations needs. The customer support is superb, friendly and always willing to help. We've started using the Solve Client Manager and are extremely happy with its ease of use.

Nachteile: We use both the CRM and Client Manager and there are still a lot of areas that need to be cleaned up between the two systems. Some of the functionality that we like in the CRM hasn't been moved over to the client manager, such as the webmail functionality. Both systems need more functionality with tagging features so that different workgroups/users can have different tags. I'm looking forward to the next version of the CRM that I've been told is coming soon.

Flexible CRM, Great Value

Bewertet am 18.6.2019
Grant W.
Executive
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Solve is highly customizable and does everything we need it to do. The API also allows us to integrate Solve easily with other programs that we use to operate our business. What you get for the price is such a great value.

Nachteile: Mobile site is glitchy and could be improved.

Greatly improves customer service

Bewertet am 23.8.2018
Travis H.
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I mainly use the contacts section. There's a project's blog that comes in handy for large projects, but mostly I just use the contacts. It keeps everything very well organized. A customer will call me and say something like, "I don't know if you remember me..." and I'll be able to pull up their profile in Solve360 just by looking up their phone number. Before they even finish their sentence, I can reply with,"Oh, yes! You called me a few months ago to ask about..." It leaves a really good impression with my customers.

Nachteile: It doesn't always respect the "reply-to" in the webmail section. So I always have to make sure that the TO field is correct when replying to emails. That gets really annoying, so I end up just using Thunderbird most of the time to send emails. It does take quite a bit of time for the profiles to load, because it doesn't cache anything. It has to search through your email every time you open a contact.

Solve 360 - one of the easiest CRM's to learn and use

Bewertet am 12.7.2019
Richard M.
Buchhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: A good basic CRM, with excellent email support, and reliable. Have been using for several years with no issues.

Vorteile: Very short learning curve for new users - almost no need for instruction, just give them an account and they can start using it immediately.

Nachteile: Limited built-in reporting capability. Necessary to export to Excel or use google-sheets integration.

Wonderful Tech Support

Bewertet am 12.7.2019
Anna M.
Office Admin
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Being able to confirm what communication has been going on with each clients is invaluable. Logging phone calls, emails and appointments is important. Adding simple notes lets us see at a glance how engaged our clients are with us. Tech Support has been great and get back to you very quickly. Usually within in the same day or 24 hours.

Vorteile: This software is more powerful than how we are using it. It is great to track all the emails you write to each client and to track your phone calls and messages with them as well.
We have multiple and different tags for our clients and we can easily send an email to them specific to their tag. It is great that we can sync our contacts with Constant Contact.

Nachteile: We can only send basic emails. I would need to know HTML if I wanted to do better looking emails but I don't know HTML. So we will stick with Constant Contact. But you take the chance of them unsubscribing with Constant Contact and then not receiving any more communications from you.

For the last 12 years, I've depended on Solve 360 CRM as the Superbrain of business.

Bewertet am 4.6.2018
Seyta S.
Visiting Professor in Psychology and Consciousness Studies
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This is a dream product, allowing for a central nervous system to hold all details of business that need tending. Using it has allowed me to show up in the best ways to clients and customers, and to stay organized and efficient with all work processes.

Vorteile: The flexible and all-encompassing nature of what Solve has in its wheelhouse is unparalleled being about to hold all aspects of business. I used Solve in my own business, which was heavily customer-service oriented, then contracted with other small businesses to set up their systems in Solve. I have found it to fit all the needs of a diverse array of businesses, with greatly different needs, including a custom tailoring business, school, small retail business, and international spiritual teacher.

Nachteile: Being dependent on Solve for so many years in "larger" (2-5 people businesses), it has been cost-prohibitive for me to use privately, just for myself as a contractor.

I use Solve for two of my companies because it does the job it is supposed to do

Bewertet am 10.12.2018
Burt P.
Real Estate Broker
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I've been using Solve for my real estate brokerage for about eight years now and value how it has helped my business. I just started an investment company and have reviewed many other platforms, but chose a second Solve account for my new business because I can't beat the features for the cost.

Vorteile: A CRM is only as good as when it is actually part of the workflow of your business. Solve helps me keep track of all my interactions with my contacts and track all the workflow of my projects. It is the backbone of my business. I especially like how it incorporates into G Suite for a powerful platform. This is the only CRM I could find that seamless works with Gmail where I don't have to bcc the system to have all my emails display in a contacts timeline.

Nachteile: It doesn't have many integrations with other systems, but tech support is very helpful in figuring out the best solution for what I want to do.

Why I Value Solve360 So Highly

Bewertet am 2.8.2019
Bonnie M.
Special Events Manager
Eventservice, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are a very diverse company with national reach and a huge mixture of customer types. Solve360 has made it possible for us to capture all the information we need about each of our customers and manipulate it in such a way that extracting the data we need for reporting purposes and customer analysis is very easy.

Vorteile: Basically, I like everything that Solve360 has to offer a business like ours. It is extremely customizable , offers a full download of all data we have entered and has excellent customer support if and when needed.

Nachteile: I really haven't found anything at all that I dislike. We are in the process of adding other lines of business to our database because of its flexibility.

Great Support

Bewertet am 12.12.2018
Terry R.
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Customer support has been great in response time, and in knowledge! We had a new report that we had to file with our local and state agencies, based on caseload criteria that we couldn't accomplish with our previous program. I uploaded the report format, and within a day or two, as support needed some time to understand the report format, they came up with a solution. Likewise, we had a listserve issue on our posts that would not populate the listserve. Support figured out the issue within a matter of hours and had the information I needed to get the issue resolved with the listserve manager. Great work!

Vorteile: Flexibility. Also, with the right combination of the filters, we are able to produce the administrative reports that we were not able to produce with the Access program we used in the past.

Nachteile: We were not aware of the amount of capabilities Solve360 had, but when asked, they were able to fix our problems....

Solve is very easy to use and permits us to track leads from initial contact to signing and beyond.

Bewertet am 30.4.2018
Gary B.
President, Chief Engagement Officer - Président et chef de l'engagement

Kommentare: Better tracking of sales leads and existing client follow-up

Vorteile: We looked into many CRMs when we decided to move away from our previous provider and found that Solve provided us with a great basic CRM experience. We looked at Sales Force because of it's standing in the market but found that for our needs the product was way overkill both in functionality and pricing. If you're looking for a product for basic sales tracking and follow-up you won't find anything better in terms of value for the investment.

Nachteile: We had to compensate for not being able to pull all reports in the order wanted but resolved this by exporting to Google docs and manipulating the data to suit our idiosyncrasies. Otherwise it has all the functionality of the products that cost a lot more!

Fantastic for companies that provide personalized service to large numbers of clients

Bewertet am 24.2.2020
Jennifer F.
tax preparer
Buchhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall it's wonderful to be able to have a historic record of all interactions, and the email template feature saves time and increases adherence to standard procedures. As a newer employee, compared to other employees at the company, I appreciate being able to read back through the record and understand what has happened over the last several years when trying to work with a new-to-me client.

Vorteile: Favorite feature: being able to BCC emails to Solve. Second favorite feature: the dynamic search functionality. Third favorite feature: client relationships, so we can list relatives/significant others/friends.

Nachteile: I wish it were easier to mark an email as nonfunctional and/or not preferred, so that we can more quickly update addresses as we get them. The process of including an outdated email is a bit clunky and cumbersome. Same with phone numbers: I wish it were easier to mark a number as preferred. I also wish it were possible to link Solve to our Zoom phone system.