Über Conrep

Individuell anpassbare End-to-End-Talentakquisitionslösung für Consulting-, Personal-, Recruiting- und professionelle Dienstleistungsunternehmen.

Erfahre mehr über Conrep

I like the job portal integration option in Conrep.

I find the price of the software quite costly and I believe they should reduce the cost.

Bewertungen zu Conrep

Conrep hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 41 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Conrep bereits verwendet?

Naresh
Naresh
Resource Manager in Indien

Better for the HR & Recruiting Modules.

Kommentare: Overall it's great recruiting tool and very user friendly.

We are using Conrep since 4 years and it meets all of our requirements for the HR & Recruitment modules. Better tool for Client / Vendor Database management and very good customer support.

User Interface could be more attractive & better if they have a mobile app.

Antwort von Conrep

Thank you for your Valuable feedback, we have wrapped a new interface and its already on production. Our Support team will reach out to you to review the new UI and will help you migrate.

Recruitment Manager in Indien

NIce Recruiting Tool

Kommentare: Overall, it's a nice recruiting tool. Especially, I like the way the support team responds to the queries and come up with solutions on time. User friendly site and can be more better if harvesting option is as accurate as other tools.

I like the job portal integration option in Conrep. It helps us build our own database and we can minimize the usage of job portals in the long run. We can simply use the Conrep Internal Database itself as a Job Board. Also, like the way the reports are generated which is making my work easier to pull up weekly/monthly/quarterly or yearly performance evaluation of my team.

Sometime, the site runs very slow and it takes little time to perform any action. Also, duplicate resumes should be removed on a timely manner resulting in getting more accurate search results.

Neil
Branch Manager in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Adjust it to suit you

Kommentare: I think as a long term option it is going to be a great system. You need a lot of time to set up the system and get it functioning in a usable and efficient manner for your company, but after the initial months, after it is customized to your business, it will be a great tool. Each month it is improving and getting better suited for us.
The support staff and customizing teams are very fast on turnaround for adjustments and they take design suggestions and work to implement them.

Totally customizable Great support staff

Very time consuming to implement and get customized to usable levels Requires lots of steps to do things Reporting needs to be set up by the support staff versus being able to do it on our own

Antwort von Conrep

Thank you Neil for the review. I believe everything is smooth and fine now. It took some time & efforts initially while migrating the data from your previous vendor and reproducing similar work-flow in our application. Conrep has various configuration/reporting tools that are available to the users. But we provide support to make it easier on your end. We are committed to make continuous improvements to our product to make it more user-friendly and comprehensive solution.

Alan
COO in USA
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

long time customer

Kommentare: Excellent experience with the software and all the personnel. We have host the software onsite and offsite and both applications have been very positive.

The software is extremely easy to use. New employees have no issues learning how to use the software. The software is also very flexible, as my company changes and grows the software has been able to grow with us. We have experienced little or no downtime due to software issues. In over 10 years we might have been unable to utilize the software for less than 2 hours. The customer service is always there to assist us.

I have no bad things to say about the product

Human Resources Specialist in USA
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Incorporated Human Resources Data in one Bundle

As an HR Specialist, I wear a lot of hats and need to provide the best service that can accommodate our employees at the bank. Yet, there are times that I can’t manage it all. This is where Conrep comes in. This software literally saved the day. Each time I need to look at an employee’s profile, I feel like it’s a one-stop-shop filled with information from timesheets to payrolls and even training modules. All I need to do is input the data and this software does most of the work for me. I can run reports with ease knowing that I’m in good hands.

The main problem I have with this software is the speed. It runs slower than what it should ideally be. I hope they can bump up the speed so I can enjoy the software to its full capacity.

Ajoy
Asstt. Manager-US Finance in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Onboarding and Accounting Software for small Staffing and Recruitment industries.

Kommentare: Conrep is one best Onboarding and Accounting softwares for Staffing and Recruitment industries . Payroll database can be maintained all type of Employees types say, W2, 1099 , C2C.

Conrep is User friendly, customizable, Excellent customer support, perfect database management and one can rely on accuracy and validity of data.

No Cons realized in last 5 years experience while working with eTeam Inc and even currently with CynetSystems Inc.

Chandrima
HR in USA
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Conrep and Daily Work

Kommentare: I am very happy with their problem solving tenacity.

Conrep is very user friendly. Very compact and end to end solution for any company's day to day work.

This software has compatibility issue, which I hate about it the most.

Head - Strategy, Business and Delivery in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Conrep

Kommentare: I used Conrep for ATS, HR & Project management when I was working at my previous company couple of years back. And we signed up Conrep software at Saicon Consultants few months back, I am surprised to see completely revised version of the product with so many enhancements in terms of UI, Performance Improvement, Integrations, Process flows, onboarding tools & Reports. As always, Conrep is very flexible to customize to our needs and their support team is at its best.

Excellent tool for staffing business as it includes all the required modules including ATS, Bench Sales, HR, Onboarding, Time & Expense & Billing modules. Very much impressed with their newer version UI. Very easy to use and flexible to configure as always. Support team is excellent with very fast turnaround.

So far so good. No complaints. However, they need to improve on reporting aspect.

Accounts Manager in Indien
Personalwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Friendly user

Kommentare: Excellent and awesome.

We can easily trace and track the consultant expired documents according to CONREP alerts emails. We can easily upload the all consultant documents and very friendly use.

Especially Hr and accounting tools are very use full.

patrick
Database in Südafrika
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

patson review

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: just to communicate with people about their life and to lead them to follow a good way

Just because of they are very well organised

Not I think all is good with this product

Mani
Manager-Onboarding in Indien

User Friendly Tool

Kommentare: Good

Good VMS Secure to have confidential documents User Friendly Good Database Management

Sometimes works extremely slow. Unable to update documents for any change to be made.

Antwort von Conrep

Thank you for your Valuable Feedback Mani, We have revamped our On-boarding process along with a New User Interface. Our Support team will reach out to you for a quick review

Vijay
Manager - HR in Indien
Personalwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Conrep review

Kommentare: It was nice. And I am using for more than 4 years now and their support persons were extremely polite and helpful.

1. Configuration as per need 2. Support

Speed. This is most concerning. They are trying to improve it but need to change the same very fast to compete in market.

PRAJYOT
RECRUITER in Indien

Conrep Review

Conrep is one of the ATS which i would recommend if you are one of them who works on mass emailing ,as it is one of the best mass mailer tool and coming to searching its has a good fetch from all linked portals

Though conrep does its job ok...but there are still many ATS available in the market which does the job much better than it ..in almost the same cost..

Jatin
CEO in USA

Great Customer Support

Kommentare: One of the best customer service.

Software is an ERP for a staffing company which require complex hiring, on boarding and management capability.

Mobile Friendliness and unavailability on smart devices as an App

Vasala
Accounts Department in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Better and easy options

Kommentare: Mainly we are solving company account issues. Following up with technical person to get better and easy options for invoice and accounts management.

Features: Easy to understand, use and maintain

Update: Some features still under process

ram
Manager in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

best

Kommentare: very well designed, so many features, best for software consulting firms..good customer service

Conrep has So many features,user friendly

some times little slow, but overall good

Antwort von Conrep

Thank you for your feedback Ram.

Administration Support in Costa Rica

Great Experience with Conrep

It has all that we need in one system and is easy to use and understand.

Sometimes the system looks slowly and stop working.

Shoaib
Technical Recruiter in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use.

I was used this ATS in my previous company and its good application tracking system, this is very user friendly and easy to use.

while using conrep for 12 months i am not able to find any issues but yes sometime its take too much time to open a profile.

Santosh
Recruiter in

Conrep is a very good Recruitment system

I have used it for almost a year and found many good search filters and options and i was able to submit 5 candidates daily

it says it gets resumes from outside the internet but the quantity is very less, i suggest them to publicize the jobs

Sreenivasarao
HR Executive in Indien
Personalwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to understand

Getting emails alerts from conrep with the reference, we can to follow up our consultants and upload the valid documents.

Easy to understand and approaching our HR goals.

Maddy
Lead Recruiter in

Compact & Brilliantly Developed System For Companies

They have a very compact UI and i can see multitasking feature which is a very good plus, i use all my search functions at a time.

they should also launch a user friendly mobile application and can highly recommend would be a great achievement

Keerthana
Lead Recruiter in

Excellent Recruiting System

i have used this for almost a year and would love to use it again for its vast features and easy to recognize UI

there are UI crashes sometimes when browsers interchange and sometimes slow while loading a resume in the system

Sharad
Team Lead in

Value Addition Tool for all Staffing Companies

I highly recommend it is going to make lot of value addition as i understand it is available at a very reasonable price

this tool is mostly dedicated to accounting startups. cannot handle large size database and it is slow

Raghu
President in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Excellent Product

Kommentare: Excellent Product. Very powerful. I recommend to any IT consulting and software development company. Many rich features, you sometimes think you should have implemented this long time back. My productivity gone up by 200% since we have implemented and all the essential and necessaruy info is at your finger tips.

Very Powerful product with many features Excellent Flexibility >Easy to design, modify, and redesign very easy >Excellent Support >Ciommitment from the whole Conrep group >Support is available 24X7 >Comparable to SAP and Oracle applications in application Implementation flexibility and power and much easier to implement >Powerful building blocks so that easy to implement any application

As with any powerful product comes with, need to pay an attention while implementing. Once implemented, all the power in your hands. I do not think this is a CON, but a suggestion.

Kumar
Account Executive in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A book in detail

This product has made easy for maintaining the complete info of a company records in a simple and user friendly.

Very simple to run payroll, as it is structured in a way where the information can be gathered in one go.