Über GAGEpack

Die ursprüngliche intelligente Messgerät-Software. Organisiere ganz einfach Deine Messinstrumente, verwalte Kalibrierungen und führe MSA mit GAGEpack aus.

Erfahre mehr über GAGEpack

The tracking of cost associate with gage purchases. A team of experts ready and available to help with transition from old software to new.

Only complaints is the mult windows to use. A one page home with tabs scrolling to different areas would speed up log information times.

Bewertungen zu GAGEpack

4,9

GAGEpack hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 115 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du GAGEpack bereits verwendet?

Cassandra
Cassandra
Quality Engineer in USA

I have used GagePack for many years and have always loved it.

I like that it updates automatically once the software agreement is renewed. I have used the phone tech support and it was helpful.

Formatting of some reports - sizing columns. I want to lengthen the time before the lock screen pops up.

Antwort von PQ Systems

Cassandra - Happy to hear of your satisfaction with GAGEpack and your positive experience with our support team!

paul
metrologist in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

great product, great price

Kommentare: overall a great product. very happy with it's capabilities.

less expensive than many competitive products. intuitive to use for a non-computer person. Excellent customer service when I call in for help!

a few functions were not intuitive for me to use (a non-computer savy person). took quite a while to enter all of our gauges manually (PQ Systems can migrate all your gauges into the program for you, but it costs more) these are minor issues however.

Antwort von PQ Systems

Paul - Thank you for your feedback! If you ever have a question regarding entering gauges, feel free to contact our Application Support team via email (support@pqsystems.com), by phone (1-800-777-5060), or by online chat (http://pq.systems/pq-chat). We are happy to help!

Mark
Metrologist in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

GAGEpack - you get what you pay for

Helps track and document Calibrations & PM's and provides Inventory management

The MFG, PQ Systems, doesn't offer or perform any validation or qualification of the software other than basic calculations. Relies on customer feedback to find bugs.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for your review Mark. PQ Systems now offers a validation kit for GAGEpack. It is available on our website www.pqsystems.com.

Taylor
Gauge Lab Technician in USA
Öl & Energie, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Gagepack's Effectiveness

Kommentare: I myself have enjoyed implementing this software into our application and have full faith that it can and has served my company well. Any short comings could and/or should be looked at objectively by not only myself but my team as opportunities.. opportunities to utilize the software better, to facilitate the internal IT support required, as well as invest in training offered through PQ systems, unfortunately for Gagepack and myself this isn't always possible. I hope we can continue using this software but with new management and new ideas coming with other experience I fear this may not be the case. I will continue to advocate for this software whether here or elsewhere. I am very much satisfied with PQ System's Gagepack and will continue to try and demonstrates its effectiveness as it accomplishes most every need and requirement for our application.

The systems ease of use, once established through a heavy early development period, allows for an quick and efficient operations in supporting company assets.

Personally, I have had very few complaints as most issues are more an likely operator induced and can be resolved easily. HOWEVER, the technical/and or customer support i have received has been quite lackluster and at times challenging. I have had support that was so difficult to bear it was almost comical, calls which would require no editing for SNL and would have been plots for Seinfeld.. Maybe it is my ignorance or perhaps my companies incompetence but there has been times customer support has left me feeling like a complete idiot. My company and myself would gladly pay for additional support if this was possible, I don't appreciate nor require condescending conversations, especially in a time of need.

vor 2 Monaten

Taylor, I apologize for your uncharacteristic experience with our support team as well as for our delay in responding. We take great pride in delivering quality support to our GAGEpack customers and would like the opportunity to learn more about your experience. If you could spare a few minutes to share them, please reach out to me derekb@pqsystems.com. Thanks!

Justin
Quality Engineer in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Our experience with GAGEpack has been exceptional. It has been well worth the purchase for us.

Kommentare: Organization of calibration events and gauges. Reduced time in performing calibration events from having to write all of the information needed. Ease of use when perform calibration events, developing reports and/or reviewing the audit trail of gauges. The customer support for when we need help answering questions or need to make changes that suit our needs.

Everything GAGEpack has to offer has been a drastic improvement to our Quality System. Coming from a paper based and in-house developed calibration database, transferring over to GAGEpack was a no-brainer. The time spent writing all of our calibration events and navigating the in-house database has reduced our time performing calibration events. The ease of use and features of GAGEpack has improved our overall gauge management and calibration events. Being in the Medical Device industry, the reports needed for gauge files and the audit trail feature makes it a perfect fit for our company. Being 21 CFR Part11 compliant was a must for us. The information provided about the Validation and the software being 21 CFR compliant helped us in making a quick decision to purchase GAGEpack. The customer service PQ Systems provides is above all. When calling for questions, a live person is on the phone. If no one is able to answer your call, it takes no time for them reach back out to you.

Using GAGEpack for 4+ years, I have not experience any issues using the software. Our company has been using the software for 5 months now. Any questions or modifications that we had were quickly answered by the PQ Systems team. Our calibration technician has not experienced any issues as well. The technician is very happy that we purchased GAGEpack for their daily calibration needs.

Antwort von PQ Systems

Justin - Thanks for sharing your experience with GAGEpack! It's been a pleasure working with you and Atrion!

Sam
Quality Tech in USA

very intuitive and organized

The ability to "filter" almost any and everything is extremely friendly. On a monthly basis I group gages to send out for calibration and on a weekly basis I run report for "in-house" calibration. Also, the software is color coded for ease of use, very visual. I am able to edit with ease and maintain individual cards distinctively. I am able to add calibration procedures to every gage for ease of access. I almost single handily saved our complete calibration process with Gagepak. The training I received from the instructors was very helpful in meeting the needs of our company.

If there are any cons to this software, it would have to be in my opinion that the system will not stay up daily, I have to close it our daily and log back in. Also, the ability to export and customize is limited, I cannot establish grids nor move columns uniquely, it's not set up to perform that. Also, getting my emails when gages are due is not an easy task, IT dept. cannot figure it out, blames the software. One of the last things I don't like about it is that the data can easily be manipulated once it's entered for false readings.

Antwort von PQ Systems

Sam - Thanks for your positive review and taking the time to provide suggestions for GAGEpack! Your comments have been passed on to our software engineers and taken into consideration. As always, feel free to contact our Application Support team with any additional suggestions or questions. Application Support can be reached via email (support@pqsystems.com), by phone (1-800-777-5060), or online chat (http://pq.systems/pq-chat).

Jerry
Quality Specialist in USA
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

GAGEpack Software

Kommentare: Keeping track of all of our devices and tracking their histories with a couple of clicks has shredded time and effort prepping for Audits. Stress savings as well! Allows me to be more productive.

Within a half hour I liked what it offered during my trial. Easy data setup for devices and great historical data trails. It can be a simple as you want or as complex and detailed as your needs require. Great support when needed, chats and call backs have always been quick. Love the dashboard for planning upcoming events. Great tool when my Auditor is here!

I am challenged annually about the pricing of the software from I.T and Management, due to lesser cost of other software out there.

CMM Operator / Gage Tech in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

I have been using this software for years. I have set it up from the start and updated it yearly.

Kommentare: Value was great. The auditors like that we use it. It was easy to use.

It has always kept me in the good grace of auditors. They know this software and trust it. until this latest update i never had trouble with anything.

They keep adding more features and making it bigger. I believe it now is evolving to be used on bigger networks. I had some data lost the first week of using the new software. Never figured out why. It hasn't happened again, yet. The software was great, when we first got it. Now i'm worried about updating it again.

Antwort von PQ Systems

Thank you for the feedback! Glad to hear GAGEpack has helped with your auditing process!

Quality Supervisor in USA
Automotive

Easy to use, great customer service.

My tech's can easily access gauge data and update gauges as well. Updates are easily installed and I if I have issues, customer support is just a phone call away. Overall great PQ Systems has great employees working for them.

Would like to be able to print tool pictures along with calibration worksheets (automatically attached to worksheets).

Antwort von PQ Systems

Thanks for the review! Customer support is always happy to help!

Quality Manager in USA
Verpackung und Container, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

GAGEpack Software Review

Kommentare: Great product...great company!!

GAGEpack Software, by PQ Systems, is an excellent software package for controlling all of your calibration records. Very easy to use and maintain. You can even upload photos of your gauges for reference. This software takes the guesswork out of calibration audits.

No issues. This software is great and the technical support from PQ Systems is amazing! Support team is our go-to resource for any questions.

Antwort von PQ Systems

Thanks for the awesome review! Our support team is always happy to help!

Audra
USA
Konsumgüter, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

GAGEpack Experience

Kommentare: We have over 5000 measuring tools at our facility. Before GAGEpack, we had a paper system that was a complete mess - no easy way to verify what was coming due or past due. We've been using GAGEpack since early 2013. In addition to calibration of tooling, we have a separate database for maintenance of large equipment on our facility (Lathes, Generators, Forklift, A/C units etc.) a database for safety training, and a database for keeping up with regulatory items. We started with 4 or 5 licenses to the program, but are currently holding 10.

The ease of use and wonderful customer service are just a few of the perks to this program. We love the customization of the fields, and reports. It's easy to log in, quick to load. The visual management (color of past due) and filters make it quick and easy to see what is coming due or past due. The email notifications and variety of groups to get those email notifications are a definitely plus. Our Salesman was able to give us a demo of the software to test prior to purchasing.

Antwort von PQ Systems

Audra - Thank you for the feedback! It's great to hear about your organization's expanding success with GAGEpack. It has been a pleasure to serve you!

Keith
Master Mechanical Calibration Specialist in USA

Been using Gagepack for over 3 years - program works best for Mechanical-based gages

Kommentare: The ability to voice my opinion.

The ability to get done what you want - you just have to figure out your end result then find the icon that will do it for you. Having a background in C++ helps to make the proper filters and adjust reports as needed. Highly recommend users that hold their own license go through a course. It takes about 2 hours on line. I also like the support. I like dealing with one person, and my contact is always prompt on returning my emails and giving me suggestions to obtain my end goal. He also looks over my code for me before I implement it to make sure it is not going to mess up my database.

What I do not like is the amount of characters in some of the blocks are not long enough for the titles of my gages when I am making up a worksheet. When updates are available for off site program holders, some how make it automatic when those updates are included in the software license.

Antwort von PQ Systems

Keith - Thanks for the review. We appreciate the opportunity to work with you!

Steve
Manager of Facitilites, Purchasing, Metrology in USA
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Be in compliance with GagePack

Kommentare: I researched many gage management packages before deciding on GAGEpack and that decision was based on user interface, features, learning curve, and the outstanding customer service that PQ Systems provides. I use GAGEpack to control all measuring and monitoring instruments across our 3 facilities. Gages that are calibrated in house are performed through GAGEpack and will successfully pass internal and external audits regarding ISO17025 compliance. In addition, I also use GAGEpack to control infrastructure equipment making it easy to schedule maintenance events and repairs when needed. The robust MSA features are easy to use and provide the necessary information to make informed decisions on `what is to come in our measurement system and processes. I would recommend GAGEpack to any company who needs to gain control over their measurement system and have the confidence to be in compliance when it comes to ISO and AS auditors.

Ease of use entering gages, tracking, performing calibrations and measurement systems analysis.

N/A

Antwort von PQ Systems

Steve - Thanks for the great review! We appreciate you choosing GAGEpack and hope you continue to have a positive experience!

Tony
Engineer in USA

Great support from this equipment management software...

Kommentare: Tool Management for calibrations

Easy user access to the tools and event creation. We don't use the term Gauge we use the word Tool and the easy manipulation of the separate tools or Tool Card by ID with a clear indication of calibrated and not calibrated is what we like the best. I can train a simple user in 10 minutes with finding and adding with what they need. Also support has been fantastic. Please take note of the support from the customer representative which has been excellent.

This could be user error (I will freely admit) I just not found a way to simply print several calibration Certificates for Tools that are not numbered in a sequential order at once. Perhaps if there was a check box click option for the Latest Calibration Certificate in our Tools listing what you refer to as Gauges that would be fantastic. Also I wish Vendor info (Serial number, Make, Model, was on the initial tool card instead of the Vendor tab but again neither of these issues are deal breakers.

Antwort von PQ Systems

Tony - Thanks for the great feedback! With the latest release you can now select multiple items from the History tab and right click to print the most recent Calibration Certificates. Our development team is also investigating additional customization features for Gage Cards (or 'Tool Cards' in your case). Thanks again!

Darren
USA
Konsumgüter

Gagepack @ Samtec

Kommentare: We are a large company with many global satellite facilities. The support from Gagepack tech support has been extremely beneficial in merging capabilities and data from each location to make our communication and gaging more effective. The Gagepack system has helped merge our gaging needs into a more cohesive system.

Ease of setup, ease of use and the great tech support.

We would like to be able to give our users more editing and security capabilities among our global users. Example, we would like for our global users to be able to edit the General tab but not have the ability to affect calibration data. Another CON is the character limitations in some fields especially the NIST data field and your "storage" location.

Antwort von PQ Systems

Darren - We're thrilled to hear that GAGEpack has been helpful in creating a unified gage management system across your multiple locations. Thank you for your positive review and comments! In regards to field character limitations and security capabilities, please reach out to our Application Support team to discuss the options available for your company's specific needs. Application Support can be reached via email (support@pqsystems.com), by phone (1-800-777-5060), or online chat (http://pq.systems/pq-chat).

Josh
Metrology analyst in USA
Automotive, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

I went from using Powerway which was really outdated to using GagePack and I couldn't be happier

Kommentare: the benefit of this software to Kasai NA is tracking over 4,000 gauges that needs calibrated annually because without it, it would be impossible.

What I like most about GagePack is the layout of the software, it lets you do just about anything you want to do with it. Our company has over 4,000 items annually to track and calibrate whether its an internal cal or an external cal and GagePack makes it as easy as possible to do all those calibrations.

Probably the only thing I don't like is the way it prints out the reports (list's) of items needing calibrated. I wish you could change the way the report prints, but to be fair its not a big issue.

Antwort von PQ Systems

Josh - We're happy that you're enjoying your switch to GAGEpack! Our application support team would be happy to help in generating custom reports. Application Support can be reached via email (support@pqsystems.com), by phone (1-800-777-5060), or online chat (http://pq.systems/pq-chat). Thanks for the review!

Don
Quality Department in USA
Öl & Energie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

We are an AS9100 certified company. GAGEpack has taken care of our gage management needs.

Kommentare: Gage organization.

For us GAGEpack is most helpful for our calibrations. It alerts us when our gages need calibrating. It keeps records of the calibrations. Then we have it hooked up to a label printer and it prints our calibration sticker for us. We had been filling out calibration stickers by hand. In the process we would occasionally get a date wrong. Now that we're hooked up to a label printer our calibration stickers are always right.

I haven't found a way in GAGEpack to find out all the gages a particular employee has checked out to them. I have contacted the company but it evidently isn't a feature included in the software. I would like to see it added.

Antwort von PQ Systems

Don - Happy to hear that we have helped with your calibration process! We appreciate your feedback. Your suggestion has been relayed to our software engineers and will be taken into consideration. Thanks for the review!

Curt
Director of Quality in USA

We went from a 3 x 5 card system to GAGEpack. It was like moving to a new century. Great.

We have used the software for many of the features to keep track of our calibration system. This was a fantastic change from our card files of the past. After using it for a short time we found that it can be used for other items as well. We now use it for keeping track of certifications of our personnel, machine maintenance schedules, safety certifications & inspections, OSHA required inspections, and other issues. The software is versatile with a little imagination. We now have one place that reminds us of all the things we need to do and we can trust that we will not forget. This is a great system because it provides visibility even if an employee is on vacation or leaves the business. No more surprises. I have used their technical support and they are quite impressive. This is a great tool for managing our business. Highly recommended.

I really have no cons. The software has some features we do not use. It is nice to have them there, we just do not use them.

Antwort von PQ Systems

Curt - Thanks for the awesome review! Great to hear that GAGEpack has been a big improvement from your previous card system. It's been a pleasure working with you. Thanks again!

Dan
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Gagepack Greatness

Kommentare: I absolutely love this software for our calibration system. It is very user friendly and the customer support is top notch. This system makes an audit a breeze.

The ease of use. I can sort by any feature that is populated. The customer support is always spot on. Everyone is extremly polite and helpful.

The cost of the software is a little high when trying to put the system on multiple computers.

Antwort von PQ Systems

Dan - Thank you for your feedback and positive review of GAGEpack! It's great to hear that our solution and Application Support team have made audits easier for StandardAero. Your comments regarding the R&R feature have been passed on to our software engineers and will be taken into consideration. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to continuing to serve you!

Brian
Quality engineer- NDT Lead in USA
Öl & Energie, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Overall great software

ease of use during data entry. Ability to quickly introduce new gages into the system. Also the attachment of calibration Procedures via PDF is extremely helpful. Downloading and attachment of electronic certification from outside calibration vendors is very time saving and helpful.

Difficulty of generating custom reports. I have had difficulty in generating custom reports to produce the fields and information that I need to generate. Some fields will not show up in the reports after customization. Even our IT dept has experienced difficulty in producing the desired reports

Antwort von PQ Systems

Brian - Thank you for the review! Our application support team would be happy to help in generating custom reports. Application Support can be reached via email (support@pqsystems.com), by phone (1-800-777-5060), or online chat (http://pq.systems/pq-chat).

Godwin
Quality Engineer in Kanada
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

was great and satisfactory.

Kommentare: great management benefit.

easy and friendly to use. I would recommend this product to any organization that uses tons of gages. Helps me keep track of all my gage product and I love the "filter" option its so powerful

too much to learn, which is not bad as nothing comes easy or cheap. its a bit tough to find the gagepack database in my computer. I

Antwort von PQ Systems

Godwin - Thanks for your review and positive comments! We agree that there is a lot to learn, but we'd like to make the learning process as smooth as possible so we offer a variety of training options - including FREE webinars: https://pq.systems/webinars To learn more about training, please reach out to us via email (support@pqsystems.com), by phone (1-800-777-5060), or online chat (http://pq.systems/pq-chat).

Angelo
, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Customer Service

Kommentare: While trying to integrate our old system to gagepack and have it fit our specific needs, we ran into a couple of problems we couldn't handle ourselves. Luckily there was a very useful customer service direct chat I could use. They were able to go the extra mile and help us out with any issue we had. They were very patient and helpful throughout the transition.

Still learning it. The little features are what help us through a lot of the mess we usually deal with.

Again, still learning. The problem we are seeing is that the software seems to be from the perspective of a large company that may have a small cal shop and mostly send thing out for calibration. In our case we are from the opposite perspective, so it is taking a little more effort to properly interpret the software to fit our needs.

Antwort von PQ Systems

Angelo - Thank you for your review! We certainly appreciate the kind words regarding our Application Support team. To help with the process of learning to use GAGEpack most effectively, our gage management experts would be more than happy to discuss available training options. These range from custom sessions at your location, to free webinars for customers with active maintenance plans (http://pqsystems/--training) - whatever fits your organization's needs the best! To reach our team please contact us via email (support@pqsystems.com), by phone (1-800-777-5060), or online chat (http://pq.systems/pq-chat).

Bob
Metrologist in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

GagePack is a very versatile tool for any metrology department, large or small.

Kommentare: I am able to track all my calibration tools and gauges with one software.

I like the reporting the most. GagePack uses MS Access SQL as its basis for all reporting. All fields are accessible and you can extract all data you need to key in on. You can send it to the printer,or a HTML file for use with MS Office.

I would like to see a few more options in the emailing portion of this fine product. If there is nothing due in a particular department the software will send out a blank report. I would like to see nothing sent out if there is nothing due.

Antwort von PQ Systems

Bob - Thanks for the great review! We hope you continue to have positive experiences with GAGEpack!

Ron
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

GagePack Database

Kommentare: Because our industry is heavily regulated and subject to frequent outside inspection GagePack is an invaluable tool for keeping our calibrations and records up to date. The freedom to customize needed information helps keep files current and easily accessible

The ability to track tools and equipment, being able to have different time tables for reminders of due dates, and the wide range of information that can be associated with tools we use.

The fact that the program tends to "crash" on a fairly regular basis requiring the need to contact support to reset the program.

Antwort von PQ Systems

Ron - We are happy to hear that GAGEpack has been helpful for your company. Thank you for the feedback!

Christopher
Calibration Tech in USA

I'm building my 3rd GAGEpack system for a 3rd company. Works like a charm and keeps getting better.

Ease of use and great customer support. I've used it for Medical Device manufacturing and passed FDA and ISO audits with a breeze and getting the highest compliments in my career. I've also used it for Biotech Research and now for Aerospace Manufacturing. One of our service vendors uses it commercially as well. And you can't beat the price for what you get back from it.

It doesn't read my mind and just do things I want it to... Maybe someday. But i'm not going sit and wait for that to happen.

Antwort von PQ Systems

Christopher - Thanks for the great review! Hope you continue to have positive experiences with GAGEpack!