Über GAGEpack

Die ursprüngliche intelligente Messgerät-Software. Organisiere ganz einfach Deine Messinstrumente, verwalte Kalibrierungen und führe MSA mit GAGEpack aus.

Erfahre mehr über GAGEpack

The tracking of cost associate with gage purchases. A team of experts ready and available to help with transition from old software to new.

Only complaints is the mult windows to use. A one page home with tabs scrolling to different areas would speed up log information times.

Bewertungen zu GAGEpack

GAGEpack hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 119 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du GAGEpack bereits verwendet?

Cassandra
Cassandra
Quality Engineer in USA

I have used GagePack for many years and have always loved it.

I like that it updates automatically once the software agreement is renewed. I have used the phone tech support and it was helpful.

Formatting of some reports - sizing columns. I want to lengthen the time before the lock screen pops up.

Antwort von Advantive

Cassandra - Happy to hear of your satisfaction with GAGEpack and your positive experience with our support team!

paul
metrologist in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

great product, great price

Kommentare: overall a great product. very happy with it's capabilities.

less expensive than many competitive products. intuitive to use for a non-computer person. Excellent customer service when I call in for help!

a few functions were not intuitive for me to use (a non-computer savy person). took quite a while to enter all of our gauges manually (PQ Systems can migrate all your gauges into the program for you, but it costs more) these are minor issues however.

Antwort von Advantive

Paul - Thank you for your feedback! If you ever have a question regarding entering gauges, feel free to contact our Application Support team via email (support@pqsystems.com), by phone (1-800-777-5060), or by online chat (http://pq.systems/pq-chat). We are happy to help!

Mark
Ld. Cal Tech. in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

GAGEpack Software Gets 7 out of 10

I like the color coding abilities of the software. Gauges that need attention are clearly identified with a glance.

The software is NOT validated by the mfg. so "bugs" or any other issues are not identified until later by end users. The calibration / PM due reports generated by the software are in .pdf / .csv file format so they need to be converted to excel or other file friendly format to be useful to the users receiving the reports.

Taylor
Gauge Lab Technician in USA
Öl & Energie, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Gagepack's Effectiveness

Kommentare: I myself have enjoyed implementing this software into our application and have full faith that it can and has served my company well. Any short comings could and/or should be looked at objectively by not only myself but my team as opportunities.. opportunities to utilize the software better, to facilitate the internal IT support required, as well as invest in training offered through PQ systems, unfortunately for Gagepack and myself this isn't always possible. I hope we can continue using this software but with new management and new ideas coming with other experience I fear this may not be the case. I will continue to advocate for this software whether here or elsewhere. I am very much satisfied with PQ System's Gagepack and will continue to try and demonstrates its effectiveness as it accomplishes most every need and requirement for our application.

The systems ease of use, once established through a heavy early development period, allows for an quick and efficient operations in supporting company assets.

Personally, I have had very few complaints as most issues are more an likely operator induced and can be resolved easily. HOWEVER, the technical/and or customer support i have received has been quite lackluster and at times challenging. I have had support that was so difficult to bear it was almost comical, calls which would require no editing for SNL and would have been plots for Seinfeld.. Maybe it is my ignorance or perhaps my companies incompetence but there has been times customer support has left me feeling like a complete idiot. My company and myself would gladly pay for additional support if this was possible, I don't appreciate nor require condescending conversations, especially in a time of need.

Antwort von Advantive

Taylor, I apologize for your uncharacteristic experience with our support team as well as for our delay in responding. We take great pride in delivering quality support to our GAGEpack customers and would like the opportunity to learn more about your experience. If you could spare a few minutes to share them, please reach out to me derekb@pqsystems.com. Thanks!

Justin
Medizinische Geräte, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Our experience with GAGEpack has been exceptional. It has been well worth the purchase for us.

Kommentare: Organization of calibration events and gauges. Reduced time in performing calibration events from having to write all of the information needed. Ease of use when perform calibration events, developing reports and/or reviewing the audit trail of gauges. The customer support for when we need help answering questions or need to make changes that suit our needs.

Everything GAGEpack has to offer has been a drastic improvement to our Quality System. Coming from a paper based and in-house developed calibration database, transferring over to GAGEpack was a no-brainer. The time spent writing all of our calibration events and navigating the in-house database has reduced our time performing calibration events. The ease of use and features of GAGEpack has improved our overall gauge management and calibration events. Being in the Medical Device industry, the reports needed for gauge files and the audit trail feature makes it a perfect fit for our company. Being 21 CFR Part11 compliant was a must for us. The information provided about the Validation and the software being 21 CFR compliant helped us in making a quick decision to purchase GAGEpack. The customer service PQ Systems provides is above all. When calling for questions, a live person is on the phone. If no one is able to answer your call, it takes no time for them reach back out to you.

Using GAGEpack for 4+ years, I have not experience any issues using the software. Our company has been using the software for 5 months now. Any questions or modifications that we had were quickly answered by the PQ Systems team. Our calibration technician has not experienced any issues as well. The technician is very happy that we purchased GAGEpack for their daily calibration needs.

Antwort von Advantive

Justin - Thanks for sharing your experience with GAGEpack! It's been a pleasure working with you and Atrion!

Sam
Quality Tech in USA

very intuitive and organized

The ability to "filter" almost any and everything is extremely friendly. On a monthly basis I group gages to send out for calibration and on a weekly basis I run report for "in-house" calibration. Also, the software is color coded for ease of use, very visual. I am able to edit with ease and maintain individual cards distinctively. I am able to add calibration procedures to every gage for ease of access. I almost single handily saved our complete calibration process with Gagepak. The training I received from the instructors was very helpful in meeting the needs of our company.

If there are any cons to this software, it would have to be in my opinion that the system will not stay up daily, I have to close it our daily and log back in. Also, the ability to export and customize is limited, I cannot establish grids nor move columns uniquely, it's not set up to perform that. Also, getting my emails when gages are due is not an easy task, IT dept. cannot figure it out, blames the software. One of the last things I don't like about it is that the data can easily be manipulated once it's entered for false readings.

Antwort von Advantive

Sam - Thanks for your positive review and taking the time to provide suggestions for GAGEpack! Your comments have been passed on to our software engineers and taken into consideration. As always, feel free to contact our Application Support team with any additional suggestions or questions. Application Support can be reached via email (support@pqsystems.com), by phone (1-800-777-5060), or online chat (http://pq.systems/pq-chat).

Jerry
Quality Specialist in USA
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

GAGEpack Software

Kommentare: Keeping track of all of our devices and tracking their histories with a couple of clicks has shredded time and effort prepping for Audits. Stress savings as well! Allows me to be more productive.

Within a half hour I liked what it offered during my trial. Easy data setup for devices and great historical data trails. It can be a simple as you want or as complex and detailed as your needs require. Great support when needed, chats and call backs have always been quick. Love the dashboard for planning upcoming events. Great tool when my Auditor is here!

I am challenged annually about the pricing of the software from I.T and Management, due to lesser cost of other software out there.

Audra
USA
Konsumgüter, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

GAGEpack Experience

Kommentare: We have over 5000 measuring tools at our facility. Before GAGEpack, we had a paper system that was a complete mess - no easy way to verify what was coming due or past due. We've been using GAGEpack since early 2013. In addition to calibration of tooling, we have a separate database for maintenance of large equipment on our facility (Lathes, Generators, Forklift, A/C units etc.) a database for safety training, and a database for keeping up with regulatory items. We started with 4 or 5 licenses to the program, but are currently holding 10.

The ease of use and wonderful customer service are just a few of the perks to this program. We love the customization of the fields, and reports. It's easy to log in, quick to load. The visual management (color of past due) and filters make it quick and easy to see what is coming due or past due. The email notifications and variety of groups to get those email notifications are a definitely plus. Our Salesman was able to give us a demo of the software to test prior to purchasing.

Antwort von Advantive

Audra - Thank you for the feedback! It's great to hear about your organization's expanding success with GAGEpack. It has been a pleasure to serve you!

Marlies
quality manager in USA
Industrieautomation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Decent service

Kommentare: Its a good way to track calibrations but requires a lot "clicking through" to get where I want to be in the program. We have 2 licenses and would get more but the cost is too high to justify.

Template procedures are included with the purchase

User Interface could be more streamlined. Seems a bit dated and doesn't integrate well with our ERP

Automotive

Easy to use, great customer service.

My tech's can easily access gauge data and update gauges as well. Updates are easily installed and I if I have issues, customer support is just a phone call away. Overall great PQ Systems has great employees working for them.

Would like to be able to print tool pictures along with calibration worksheets (automatically attached to worksheets).

Antwort von Advantive

Thanks for the review! Customer support is always happy to help!

Brian
Quality engineer- NDT Lead in USA
Öl & Energie, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Overall great software

ease of use during data entry. Ability to quickly introduce new gages into the system. Also the attachment of calibration Procedures via PDF is extremely helpful. Downloading and attachment of electronic certification from outside calibration vendors is very time saving and helpful.

Difficulty of generating custom reports. I have had difficulty in generating custom reports to produce the fields and information that I need to generate. Some fields will not show up in the reports after customization. Even our IT dept has experienced difficulty in producing the desired reports

Antwort von Advantive

Brian - Thank you for the review! Our application support team would be happy to help in generating custom reports. Application Support can be reached via email (support@pqsystems.com), by phone (1-800-777-5060), or online chat (http://pq.systems/pq-chat).

Pamela
Quality Coordinator in USA
Automotive, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Gages are easily accessed, due dates come on task list. Reports are easily available for each Gage.

Kommentare: Easily helps me pass audits, with all the information in a couple clicks. Certification, date calibrated, date due. Reports for each supplier. Documentation on a gage that is out for repair, able to document any R & Rs that are being completed during a customer complaint.

Able to find a gage easily through several different functions. Task lists are easy to work with and show exactly what gage is due.

If i do not use the function to change a group of gages with the same calibration change, i cant remember how to access this.

Antwort von Advantive

Pamela - Thank you for sharing your experience with GAGEpack! We're glad you find it easy to use!

Colan
Quality Team Leader in USA
Sportartikel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Software is a great for tracking tools and gages for calibration being a ISO certified company.

Kommentare: Seems to work fine.

Simple to use, Gagemail notifications, Ability to assign recall/calibration notifications on individual tools. Daily notification of tools needing calibration. Ability to do gage R&R's

Software stops working if the license / maintainace agreement expires, older version kept working. Loosing custom reports when updating versions. Not being able to move tools to a different database easily.

Antwort von Advantive

Colan - Thanks for the feedback! We appreciate the opportunity to work with you!

Paul
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Versatile, powerful, and reliable software.

Kommentare: I helps keep track of the 1000+\- gages at our plant, and keeps calibrations on schedule and up to date. Provides a record of calibration activities.

The customer service is second to none. The interface is easy to use. It offers a lot of customization. It is stable and does not hang up or need restarting. It automatically backs itself up.

I would like the ability to remove unneeded tabs, for example, I do not need a detailed maintenance tab for a tape measure.

Antwort von Advantive

Paul - Thank you for your feedback! Your comments regarding the tabs features have been passed on to our software engineers and will be taken into consideration. We look forward to continuing to serve you!

Jim
Metrologist in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great program for tooling control and very knowledgeable people to help you.

Kommentare: Ease of use. Easily retrievable data. Makes my job easier!

Ease of use. Every field is selectable to allow sorting. We use the enterprise version and it is easily adaptable.

Wish it had more user fields that I could add to the validation criteria. To force entry of specific fields.

Antwort von Advantive

Jim - Thanks for the kind words regarding GAGEpack and our team. Your comments have been passed on and will be considered by our software engineers. Thanks for the feedback!

Chuck
Quality Manager in USA

We are a small shop and this software meets our needs

The ease of use from the gage pack software for tracking gages. Using the newly dashboard icon and using the icon for tasks.

Some of the reports don't have what I want. When I am trying to create a new report (s) this is not user friendly for a low end user.

Antwort von Advantive

Chuck - Thanks for the review! We'll pass on your suggestions to our software engineers so we can try to make reporting more user friendly in the future.

Julie
QC Group Leader in USA

Easy to use. Simple to upload newest software. Fast to deliver order.

Search feature makes it fast and easy to locate the gauge information needed. Having this easy task has making my job faster!

Having to explain why you made a change, in my case typo, isn't something I enjoy! Or I had to add another element to calibration.

Antwort von Advantive

Julie - Thank you for the review. We love hearing that GAGEpack is able to help you work faster and more effectively.

Amy
Quality in USA

User friendly.

Easy to use and a lot of options to better fit your needs. Charts are very helpful. Calendar is useful as well.

Not much to say here. A lot of information to process. Still learning. Which really isn't a bad thing.

Antwort von Advantive

Amy - Thanks for the review! Our website has different videos if you are hoping to learn more about effectively using GAGEpack.

Majid
Quality Director in Kanada
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great software for Calibration & Instrument Management

Kommentare: One of our best investments and Quality Improvements so far.

Ease of use.Excellent capabilities.Great Customer Service & Support.Customized reporting.

No issues encountered so far. No ideas for improvement to share for now.

Stephanie
Calibration Tech in USA
Landwirtschaft, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Love GagePack

This product is very user friendly. The training was helpful and tech support was friendly and fixed what I may have broken.

I chose not to integrate the new system to the old so that I would have a blank slate. I have not found anything I don't like about the new system.

Tracy
Calibration in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Support

The software is good , easy to use.

I should be able to put what I want on my own certs not have to have support add and remove features on My certificates

Antwort von Advantive

Tracy - Thanks for the review! We're sorry to hear about the trouble you're having with certificates. Your comments have been passed on to our software engineers and will be taken into consideration. It's been a pleasure working with you!

Carrie
Quality Technician II in USA

The support staff is always very quick to help with any issues that I am having.

The chat app is very helpful when I get stuck. They are always so quick to answer any questions. The software is easy to use.

I don't like that I have to place links in the software. It would be a lot easier if I could just put the actual file in the gagecard.

Antwort von Advantive

Carrie - Thanks for the positive review! Great to hear that you've found GAGEpack to be easy to use. Your feedback has been passed on and will be considered by our software engineers. Thanks for working with PQ Systems!

Calibration/QA Coordinator in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very good product for helping me keep track of gages and their due dates

Kommentare: Keeping track of my gages at all times. And knowing when it's due for calibration.

Easy to set up custom view. Filters are also easy to set up. Search is nice but only if the view has the column showing that you might want to search.

The worksheets need to have the images on them. Also, there needs to be a way to make multiple changes in a spreadsheet type format.

Antwort von Advantive

David - Thanks for taking the time to provide us with feedback. Images on worksheets is a great idea; it's currently on our to-do list!

Alex
Kanada
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

GagePack Review

Kommentare: I believe the utilization of GagePack can be further developed. From our experience, there are very few people who know how to properly use GagePack thus when there is a serious problem even few people know what to do. I personally see GagePack as a software that can be used as a great logging tool for all items in a company, not just things for calibration.

Antwort von Advantive

Alex - Thanks for taking the time to provide us with feedback! We completely agree that GAGEpack can be utilized as a solution for managing many items other than measuring devices. Our Application Support team has experience with many unique use cases and is always open to discuss options for your company's specific needs. We're sorry to hear that there are few people at your organization that know how to properly use GAGEpack. It sounds like your team may benefit from one of our training options, including FREE webinars for customers with active maintenance plans (http://pq.systems/--training). To discuss your GAGEpack usage or learn more about training options, please reach out to us via email (support@pqsystems.com), by phone (1-800-777-5060), or online chat (http://pq.systems/pq-chat).

Stewart
Manufacturing Engineering Mgr in USA

Intuitive, easy interface

Kommentare: Easy to use amd input data

Provides quick visual of out of calibration. New users can get started with little training. Will be exploring unused features in the near future.

Not as many options to talior the software as similar products but the simplistict aproach is sometimes best!

Antwort von Advantive

Stewart - Thanks for the positive feedback! Glad to hear you've found GAGEpack easy-to-use.