User friendly, safe, easy customization, making our work so much more easy and efficient!

Bewertet am 24.1.2017
Zwaantje K.
manager
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We upgraded from Rezstream Professional to Rezstream Cloud and it's really nice! we can access it from any location as it is web based, so if I need to check something while working at home; no problem.
The occupancy map is our starting point and it gives us a clear overview who is staying where; if you want to see specifics on one of your guests; just click on the booking and all information that you need is there.
The colors in the occupancy map show right away the status of payments, and it's really simple to block out time frames for maintenance or other activities. And of course, all that you do in the occupancy map immediately reflects in the online booking engine, no additional steps needed.
The reports section of Rezstream Cloud is great; it gives us a lot of information at any given moment.
You can customize the system to best fit your business model, you can easily add and remove units, change pricing, etc.
I feel the system is very user-friendly.
The letter templates and scheduled email system sending out thank you notes and payment reminders take a lot of time on our hands.
We are located in the Caribbean and rent private homes, Rezstream Cloud makes our lives easier to keep the overview and processes running.

Vorteile: User-friendly, safe, lots of possibilities to customize.
occupancy map shows availability and blocks very efficiently
Communicates without issues with the booking engine and also here you can adapt things to fit your business model

Nachteile: That it takes a few clicks before getting to the notes of the guest; where special requests or specifics are located. it would be nice to see this information 'earlier'

Simply the BEST decision ever made for my business.

Bewertet am 6.11.2015
Daniel M.

Kommentare: I can't be happier with Rezstream Cloud PMS. The BE
The booking engine's design is easy to use for customers. The Rezstream team did a great job matching the look of my website making the transition between the pages seamless.
The Cloud Interface
My wife and I run a small cabin business. Like many couples, we compliment each other with different skills. I'm the tech guy and she's the friendly face of the business. She's not tech-savvy at all and when I mentioned migrating from Rezstream's old software to the cloud there was the obvious resistance to change. That all disappeared within minutes of watching me navigate through the new software on day 1. The layout of user interface is so intuitive that my wife was comfortable with the Rezstream's cloud system within a few hours.
I truly believe that Rezstream has the best support team I've ever come across. James, Kyle & Wendy have all helped me along the way and I can tell that each of them care about the product and the customer. They take the time to listen to every concern and they do an unparalleled job of researching problems as well as explaining and/or teaching solutions. I also know there are some phenomenal code guys in the background. They're getting it done!
Noticeable Improvements
Gaining accessibility to our guest database through the Cloud PMS has been a lavish luxury. No more are we tied to a specific computer tied to a specific location. I can review the calendar and move reservations from my phone. I can access guest contact information from my office across town. I can make changes to my rate plan from my house. It is a game changer.
Scheduled emails automate so many of our most mundane guest correspondence tasks. Automatically triggering events like thank you emails have immediately driven up our positive reviews on travel sites. Credit card processing has never been easier for us with this new version of the software. The pairing with Shift4 and Rezstream's new procedures in the user interface have made the collection process significantly more efficient than anything we've tried before. Summary
We increased sales 25% in the first year after implementing the old locally-hosted version. This new version is easier to use, easier to access and more powerful. Those improvements have already began to make their way to our bottom line.
Simply put: Rezstream is a weapon.

User-friendly and mobile-ready

Bewertet am 14.6.2019
Crysty L.
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's great overall. No glitches, crashes, or anything tragic. It's smooth, easy to operate and understand. My staff took to it readily. The setup was easy and the customer support folks have been good all along to answer any weird questions. They seem interested in what features we may need and ideas we have to improve it as well.

Vorteile: I love that I can sign on to the software from my phone wherever I am and check availability, make a reservation, take a payment, whatever I need to do. That frees me up (and my staff) from being locked to a desk or office all day. I also don't have to carry a laptop around. I made a guest reservation while I was hiking last week - so sweet!

Nachteile: The reports module is still lacking some pretty important pieces that make monthly reporting, trend analysis, comparisons a bit more difficult than I like. They are working on it continuously and more options are becoming available, but it needs some intense attention in order to provide all that I need for reporting.

Our B&B has used Rezstream for 3 years now. Our experience with Rezstream has been great.

Bewertet am 11.6.2018
Christopher S.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are able to make reservations for our B&B and cottages as well as allow customers to book online. There are many automatic features that help give us more time for other responsibilities.

Vorteile: We like the simplicity of the Occupancy Map and the (relatively) new ability to change the rates and minimum number of nights on the fly with the Quick Rate Editor. We also like the invoicing feature, which we use for more than just the lodging.
Another feature that we use a lot is the ability to send letters, such as invoices and confirmations. The automatic letters prior to arrival and after departure are excellent as they relieve us of some of the responsibility.

Nachteile: I wish the software most more user friendly on mobile devices. We like the cloud because we can make reservations from anywhere, but going through the reservation steps on a mobile device can be difficult.

Rezstream getting better for resorts

Bewertet am 15.3.2019
Susie and bryan H.
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been able to manage our guest list, revenue, and booking/rates with relative ease. The online booking is fantastic. Automatically generated emails for guests really reduce our constant attention to the computer, allowing us to focus on our guests.

Vorteile: Rezstream cloud is an excellent resort operation software, with good communication tools and scheduled email options. The day to day useability takes a little practice, but the ability to post online availability and online booking offers us a huge advantage over others who don't take online reservations. Their development team continues to make improvements for a resort operation ( I think it was originally designed more for B&B/hotel use). I especially appreciate the automatic cloud data backup.

Nachteile: The cost is high for a small operation like ours. And the reports are a little clumsy.

Everything you need from anywhere in the world

David E.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This product has saved me so much time, produced so many more reservations and allowed me to check for my guests anywhere that I am and prevents me from losing many reservations I used to lose when I had a PC-based dedicated desktop. It also has many automated features like the booking engine which allows guests to book on their own and initiate a confirmation to them and me. It also sends out automated emails for Arrival times, 4 days before and checks on guest stay 2 days after they leave.

Vorteile: I can access it on my desktop, ipad, laptop, iphone and any computer in the world with a browser.

Nachteile: Group reservations are a little tricky for arrival times and staying in touch with individual guests.

A great software for our hotel.

Bewertet am 9.4.2019
Lorena J.
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We had worked with Rezstream for many years and it is always making changes to offer a better version of the software, it is very friendly and you can add all the articles and things that you need for your website. The different options Rezstream offers you is very important for our website.

Vorteile: I like the personal touch that the Rezstream team has to help and add all the changes we need for the software, we can add many information of our hotel and pictures, links, events and many other things.

Nachteile: The same type of letter we have for the website, but I know we can make this little change with the support of the great Rezstream team.

A very friendly and functional software!

Lorena J.
Reservations
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I love to work with RezStream Cloud because if you need support, the team contact you very fast with the right response. This software works excellent for our hotel!

Vorteile: I like how friendly it is with all the items we need for our hotel and also help us a lot with our reports. We get all the information we need with the support team and it is constantly updating to make our work easier. Thanks a lot!

Nachteile: I do not have anything to say, we love to work with this software.

Not ready for Prime Time

Bewertet am 23.12.2016
Steve L.
General Manager
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We've been customers of RezStream for over 12 years. They had a great product, Rez Pro, and were good partners. Unfortunately they basically scrapped that product and forced everyone to move to Rez Cloud. That was exciting news for us as we figured newer is better. Unfortunately, the new system is missing so much that it's been a huge step backward for our business. I think it can be a good system but it's really still in the Beta testing stage in my opinion. It does capture and track guest reservations but it's lack of basic business reporting means its usefulness is quite primitive. There is no way to track occupancy, rev-par etc. There is not even a way to track sales tax in a meaningful way. Furthermore, it's quite difficult to set up and track business. The developers have really missed the mark for any property larger than 5 or 10 rooms. It's too bad they didn't just look at the great system they had and move it into the cloud. Unfortunately there's no going back as RezStream no longer sells or supports the older but far better Rez Pro. We're currently looking for a better PMS and will switch off Rez Cloud as soon as we can after nearly 13 years with the company

Vorteile: not much but it does do a decent job of capturing reservations but not much more.

Nachteile: It's not a finished product and is horribly lacking in basic business reporting to the point of being unusable. If you care at all about tracking business performance, group bookings, etc you will not like this system

Great tool

Catherine H.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The customer service can't be beat. Professional, patient, responsuve, they have resolved every issue I've encountered.

Nachteile: Some of the features are in need of upgrading. Entering new rates is a manual, tedious process. If we want to give a 10% discount, we can't just enter 10% and it calcualtes it. We have to do the calcuations ourselves and enter the dollar amounts. Another item that would be helpful is a reservation notification from RezStream. Now I have to go to the site each time or rely on the OTAs to send me notification. One email would solve it all.

Couldn't Survive Without RezStream!

Gabrielle L.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've had a great experience with RezStream since 2012, when I took over my property. I've been approached by other companies but I really like RezStream - support and staff are always helpful and friendly. Very happy with the product and company.

Vorteile: Tech Support, Ease of use, the platform is easy to read for my daily/weekly guest reservations

Nachteile: Love that server is in the cloud, and now would appreciate an app instead of having to login through internet.

I would buy again

Lionel C.
member
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: There is not a perfect system out there but what I will say is the customer support is awesome! They are very much a follow through team. They understand the needs of the system being up and running. If you are a business like ours, up time is the most import part of sales.

Vorteile: I like the rebus power the system if you use it all. Very powerful

Nachteile: The set up it takes for setting up the system for your business

Features I need

Bewertet am 27.6.2019
Paul D.
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We're able to set up various rules to all the different channels.

Vorteile: Interfaces with GDS and OTA, updating new features based on user inputs

Nachteile: Although, the software does provide a wide selection of standard reports, it does not have the ability to create custom reports for that once in a while data summary;

Rezstream cloud makes it easy to manage our business anytime

Bewertet am 12.12.2018
Eric W.
General Manager
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The overall experience has been very positive. I am a long user of Rezstream and don't plan on changing anytime soon. The customer service is really top notch as well; this is key.

Vorteile: The cloud was a game changer for our business.
This has increased our reservations and increased revenue
Mobile aspects
Unlimited users has also been a real plus for us
Re-booking feature has enabled us to be more engaged with our guests as well

Nachteile: A bit difficult to use on mobile device. Could use improvement

Great lodging software

Dave E.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: One of first users and converted from pc based product.

Vorteile: Ease of use. Booking engine. Automated emails.

Nachteile: Group reservations take time. Would like to process different arrival times for each person. In group.

Great for small independent hotel

Bewertet am 15.3.2019
Lori K.
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I can keep track of my reservations whenever and wherever! It was very easy to learn and I like the ability to send many different kinds of emails to my guests prior to arrival and after arrival.

Nachteile: The reporting is not the greatest however, they are working on improving this currently.

RezStream Cloud makes hotel reservations easy!

Bewertet am 27.11.2018
Receptionist
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have used a version of RezStream at the hotel I work at part time for almost 6 years.

Vorteile: I love that this software is linked to all of the hotels that I work for. The owners of the hotels I work for have 3 hotels they own and all 3 hotels are linked in the cloud. So when a guest stops at the hotel I am working at and we don't have any vacancy, I simply click on a different hotel to see what they have available! So easy to use!

Nachteile: The cloud is very different than the original RezStream software, so if you are upgrading there will be new training that is needed, but it is well worth it.

My pros and cons

Jennifer T.
Event Coordinator
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The online booking ability, the ease of making repeat reservations and the screen layout

Nachteile: I don't like the fact that you can't do a group check in or out, or that you can't book more than one room at a time.

Easy to learn the program. User friendly.

Bewertet am 11.6.2018
Cheryl G.
Owner/Operator

Vorteile: Web based makes it easy to enter reservations from any location and allows multiple users into the program at the same time from different locations. Makes it useful if conducting multiple sports shows at the same time. Prevents conflicting reservations. Like the home page that shows current occupancy, upcoming arrivals and departures and new reservations in one window.

Nachteile: Not especially easy to use on a cell phone because of th size of the open page. Cannot view the entire page in a cell phone window.

Great overall

Wilmanette O.
Hotel Manager

Kommentare: Very pleased with rezStream Cloud PMS

Vorteile: User friendly and easy to navigate. Many options with this software which is great

Nachteile: Have come across some glitches but easy fixes and their tech support is great

Overall very easy program

Bewertet am 5.6.2018
Wilmanette O.
Hotel Manager
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My front office runs efficiently with this program

Vorteile: I like to ability to view, change and make reservations on my phone or at my home at any time.
The program itself overall is easy to work with.

Nachteile: There are certain reports that have not been created such as a travel agent reports. To track travel agent bookings for commission payments.

Reservation Software that Looks great and Works Great

Bewertet am 26.6.2019
Desiree C.
Webmaster

Kommentare: Great so far!

Vorteile: I like that our guests can easily book a room online.

Nachteile: I wish the admin calendar was more user friendly.

Satisfied customer

Patti S.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our overall experience is a very good one. Customer service is fantastic.

Vorteile: Ease of use, many useful features. Use of reports for the business

Nachteile: That the cloud system doesn’t have all of the features that the original system had

RezStream Cloud

Bewertet am 3.7.2019
Carolyn and T.
Owner-agent
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Tracking multiple properties with day to day ease is valuable as well as integrated booking engine usage, financial tracking as well.

Vorteile: Easy to maneuver in and out of. Easy tracking. Selected staff can go in and see options of when properties are booked for scheduling to set their cleaning schedules.

Nachteile: No property management option; but understand this is coming.

It does the job

Bewertet am 29.9.2019
Rachel C.
Front desk
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Love the color coordination. It works well for details of guests.

Nachteile: Still needs some working out, keeps getting updating and hoping kinks get worked out.