ShowingTime Appointment Center Erfahrungen

Über ShowingTime Appointment Center

Plane Vorführungen, generiere Feedback, sende Benachrichtigungen, Zwei-Wege-SMS, Verkäufer-Websites, Lockbox-Integration, robuste Berichte.

Erfahre mehr über ShowingTime Appointment Center

Easy to schedule appointments, and it sends multiple notifications quickly. You get a confirmation or decline to your phone, or email at the same time.

Fourth, I had to call the company to try to find out who the agent was, The receptionist did not know and said she would get back to me. Four hours later, still no call.

Bewertungen zu ShowingTime Appointment Center

ShowingTime Appointment Center hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 71 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ShowingTime Appointment Center bereits verwendet?

Stephanie
Stephanie

Highly recommend!

I love this software for numerous reasons. It saves so much time by being able to set up showings from my computer, phone or iphone vs the old way of having to call each real estate office to set up showings. Plus the software automatically sends an email to agents who have shown my listings for feedback which I can then provide to my sellers. Great software.

There isn't anything I dislike about this software.

Real Estate Agent in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

The Best Real Estate Appointment Scheduler!

Kommentare: ShowingTime is a fantastic tool that I believe all real estate agents should use -- not only for simplifying the selling agents' lives and the lives of their sellers, but for making things easier for buyers' agents and buyers who would like to purchase new homes!

ShowingTime is easy to use both on the computer and on the app on my phone, and has a multitude of functionalities that actually work! Making showing requests is extremely easy from the buyer's agent side, and giving your seller control over when to show their house is empowering to them and saves the seller's agent a ton of time and frustration. For the most part, using the program is extremely intuitive.

The app sometimes glitches, and the "Near Me" function when searching for properties near your location often doesn't work even when all of the proper location sharing settings are turned on and you have signal.

Jeremy
Real Estate Transaction Coordinator in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great service years ago, but needs to update

Kommentare: Overall, it is a good time saver, but if you expect new updates and need more advanced options, it isn't the ideal service.

The ShowingTime Appointment center is a great feature as it saves us so much time. We can rely on this service to schedule showings on our listings and we receive notifications via email, phone call, text, or through the app when a showing is confirmed. Feedback requests can be automatically emailed to the showing agent depending on your preferences. You can customize the feedback questions to fit your (and your clients) needs. Saves a lot of time that would normally be spent calling and emailing agents. If you speak directly to an agent about the showing, you can enter the feedback manually. Other services that allow online appointment scheduling do not offer a call center for scheduling showings, so this is very beneficial for clients and agents who are not tech-savvy.

The service is dated and they haven't made many efforts to 'get with the times' and there are few options for self care. By now, agents in our area are very aware of Showing Time, but few agents use it. Most agents hate calling the 1-800 number because of the wait to connect to someone. I can enter showing requests manually on our website, but we should have a link dedicated to each listing, then post that link in our MLS or text/email it to other agents to schedule a showing. There is a way for agents to schedule showings online, but they are required to set up a (free) account, but agents don't want to go through the process. There is a service that allows us to link the showing on the MLS, but it isn't compatible with our MLS, and I have been waiting 3+ years for it to be. There are very few options that allow me to manage our listings and showing appointment. If a showing is logged incorrectly, under the wrong agent, I can't delete it from the past showings without calling tech support, waiting on hold, etc. I also can't reschedule showings easily - I CAN cancel the showing, then submit a new one, but the email notifications sent to everyone gets confused and thinks the showing was canceled, not rescheduled. This causes confusion, missed appointments, multiple phone calls, and it's a pain! If you call tech support, they can reschedule, but that is just more of my time wasted.

Owner / Home Inspector in USA

A game changer for the real estate professional

This saves hours of time per month by allowing me to schedule all of my inspections online or through the app. The app is simple to use and works flawlessly.

Functionality is decreased by the agents that set it up. Instead of responding to the requests themselves the agent will forward the request to the homeowner who has little idea what is happening. I'm not sure if there are not clear instructions on the site but when scheduling it says the listing agent is being notified yet the agent never has a clue.

Jill
Jill
Broker in USA

THE BEST SCHEDULERS!!!

Kommentare: LOVE IT! They coordinate with showing agent and sellers, so I can focus on selling :)

What a time saver! It allows to put instructions in once (and make changes if necessary), and have a full staff field calls from showing agents.

It gets expensive over 10 listings. The 1st 10 lisyings are included for $29.95- each listing after is $6.00. Price goes from less than $3.00 per listing to double if you do volume.

Luke
Listing Manager in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and representatives are always available.

I like that I am able to use the app for most of the everyday functions that I actually use it for so I am always ready to set or alter my appointments.

Honestly, there aren't many things that I dislike about Showingtime. A feature that I would maybe add is a way to have Showingtime send an automated call to agents to receive their feedback responses as agents ted to be very busy and do not always submit their feedback. So in an effort to obtain all of the feedback, I would put a system in place that keeps reminding the agents to submit their feedback.

Eric
Eric
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The best at what they do

Kommentare: I love it and would recommend it to any brokerage looking to boost their productivity

Easy to use mobile app 24 hour appointment call center Broad brokerage use Client feedback Reporting

Setup can be confusing at first Not cheap Getting other agents to call the appointment center Mobile app is great but missing a few features

Arielle
Arielle
Office Manager in USA

Amazing program

The ease of it. Combined with using MLS software, agents can easily make appointments witha click of a button, or a simple phone call where a support servicemen is always readily available.

Nothing! Appointment center is so great and I have never found a better program

Michele
Operations Manager in USA

ShowingTime Save You Time

Kommentare: Overall, what I like about ShowingTime completely outweighs what I dislike about it. It is easy enough to use and why would you not use it if you can save time to focus yourself on other word that needs to be completed.

I like that ShowingTime saves you time. It saves you time by having the showing requests center all in one place and people don't repetitively call you asking you questions. You can use the site to either confirm or decline appointment requests for your property showings by so many different options- phone call, text, or email. I also like how you can set it up so the owners of the property can deny and confirm showing requests.

I don't always love the functionality of this software. I feel that it seems a bit out of date technology wise. I find it hard to cancel appointments.

Overall a Great Product

On the listing side of transactions, ShowingTime is great for sending reminders to clients to ask for feedback multiple times, ensuring your sellers get as much information as possible. It is relatively easy to use and great for keeping your listings and showings organized. I also love the option of having a place to store buyers and sellers in one place on the app and add notes regarding showings.

I think the app could use a fresh update, and glitches sometimes. My app tends to be very slow at most times, which is frustrating when you need it the most to obtain codes to get into homes, but overall I like it.

Renee
Marketing Coordinator in USA

Love this program!

Kommentare: You can email Buyers a schedule of their appointments right from the program, you no longer have to send a separate email from another program. This saves a lot of time from we used a template which had to be customized for each email. It is easy to add multiple parties to properties for sale. Each person can choose how they wish to be notified of new appointments or cancellations.

I like that you can now schedule showings for Buyers in this program, and that it allows you to see the distance between appointments and the approximate time to travel from one home to the next. It is easy to set-up showing instructions, with restrictions and exemptions, for new listings. Being able to add exemptions is a terrific new feature, eliminating the need to change instructions when Clients leave for vacation and change them back again when they return home.

I don't like that you don't receive a new notification when a listing is added from the MLS. Sometimes properties are so hot people are calling immediately to schedule showings when the Admins haven't realized the listings are live and haven't inputted the showing instructions yet.

Diana
Real Estate Agent in USA
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

ShowingTime revolutionized the real estate industry

Kommentare: I love the ease of use straight from the MLS, that's my favorite part. Being able to see the appointment's I have coming up in the app, in the order they are scheduled is also very convenient. I use ShowingTime primarily on my phone.

The ability to click "Schedule a showing" and see the available showing times has made my life that much easier, as opposed to having to dial the number for the listing agent and have a conversation with them each time about when I can come show the home. It is such a time saver, and helpful for everyone involved, I also love the option that the seller's themselves can accept or decline showings on their own phones and see feedback on their property as it comes in. I don't always use this feature but I love that the option is there when necessary.

I think the feedback questions are good and bad at the same time. I like the automatic feature of asking for feedback but some of the questions could be updated such as "rate your overall experience". If someone had a bad experience It would be useful to know why, if it was an external factor such as a neighbor, or if another agent with client's made it less than ideal, or if it was the home itself that smelled like dog. To know if someone had a bad or good experience alone isn't enough information to be useful. Also, I am confused by having to rate the listing, am I rating it against other listing's i've seen, and if so, why?

Justin
Director of Marketing in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

ShowingTime is vital to our business and eliminates the frustration of managing listings

Kommentare: ShowingTime has completely changed the way we coordinate showings for our listings. It has made the whole process much smoother. We are able to update the information on the fly and even from a mobile phone if necessary. All of our agents now use it for every listing we have.

I love that our new listings populate in the system automatically after only a few minutes. The layout is very intuitive and easy to use. Having someone else coordinate the showings of our listings takes eliminates a lot of the time and headache of trying to manage it ourselves.

Often times agents trying to schedule a showing on our listings say they are not getting all the necessary information. It may be user error or a lack of clear communication.

Amanda
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Showing Time lets me use my time more efficiently.

Kommentare: Efficiency with time management.

No more calling each individual real estate office to make appointments. No longer being subject to the personalities, efficiency etc. of the person at the desk, answering the phone. I like the mapping feature, the way it looks is easy to quickly see the lockbox code, showing instructions etc. I am always annoyed when I'm on a roll of setting up multiple appointments when right in the middle of what makes sense regarding mapping it out, some agent requires I call them. They are not necessarily available when I call. I will skip that showing if it's just going to take too much time for me to finish making appointments & move on to the next task. I'd like to see i mandatory that we use Showing Time.

I've had a couple of time lately when I could not access it from my phone. I got a message that said there was no internet connection.

Assistant Manager in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

ShowingTime is Great for Real Estate!

Kommentare: We have solved that if an Agent says they have a showing we can see we can confirm on the Listing Activity Details.

I love the way we can search for a listing and it gives you all the information. THe Restrictions for the showing is easy to find. Listing Activity Details are a great way to confirm who has a showing and who has got approved.

It does not list the Sq Ft. The BD size. Need to have a little more detail on the property. A way to click on the picture of the property at least to zoom in.

Executive Administrative Assistant in USA

Best thing to happen to Real Estate

Best and fastest way to schedule a showing for real estate properties. The system is extremely easy to use and navigate. Adding showing restrictions and availabilities can be done online or on the app, which makes last minute changes a breeze. The automatic feedback means I don't have to call agents after they show my listing and my seller gets an immediate report.

I haven't run into any issues with the system in the 4+ years I have used it.

Manager in USA

ShowingTime

Kommentare: Switching over to ShowingTime was such a great move for our company. It has mad the entire touring process so much less stressful for all parties involved.

All of the agents we work with love using this feature, and so do our customers. It is an easy way for agents to schedule tours and keep everything organized.

The only con is having to manually input showing instructions for each listing. I wish they would auto-populate based on our preferences.

Aaron
Real Estate Broker in USA

ShowingTime is Great For Agents

Kommentare: I love this software for the real estate industry. It makes scheduling showing activity super easy. It also allows you to track activity and feedback and send reports to your clients. Great!

I love the ability to allow agents and inspectors to easily schedule appointments to show/inspect my real estate listings.

Overall, nothing negative in my opinion. The occasional glitch, but you will have that with anything.

Annette
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Hard to Navigate, Complicated to Edit. Doesn't have needed features that CSS had.

Kommentare: They didn't know answer to my edit feedback question. They told me incorrect info about adding a contact.

I didn't like anything better about this software.

The website is hard to navigate compared to other showing services I've used. It could be formatted much simpler but was probably designed by a computer programmer and not a realtor. I need to add notes for myself to the listing so that I can keep track of feedback (after the initial feedback has been given) If an agent responds that there is some interest, I want my seller client to know that I have contacted that agent for more info, etc. I called showingtime and asked how to do this. The representative agreed it was a great question but she didn't think it could be done. I also want an easy way for my clients to see feedback. I called yesterday and was told just to add my client to the contacts. My client doesn't need to know when there is a showing but thats now what is happening. I just want the to see the feedback. CSS was so MUCH BETTER!!! AND THE BLOCK OUT FEATURE! So complicated. CSS it took me 2 seconds.

Home Inspector in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Useful for More than Just Realtors

Kommentare: I am a home inspector who uses the app to schedule inspections and radon-drop off appointments with listing agents.

I like that I can simply and quickly go in and schedule a home inspection without waiting for a return call from the listing agent. I also love that I can add a note to the inspection request letting them know any additional details. It's easy to change the appointment if I need as well. It's a very easy to use software.

I wish there were a way to contact realtors when the showing times are limited. Occasionally, there are properties that don't have any showing times available and I need to contact the realtor quickly. The only option seems to be copying the phone number and pasting it into my phone. I'd like to be able to request an appointment even if it's not available in the app. Usually by the time an inspection is set, many of the time restrictions are removed.

Jessica

ShowingTime Appointment Center for Realtos

Kommentare: This simplifies the appointment process and helps track your buyers and showings for your listings.

Love how easy this software makes making an appointment for showings. It is great for keeping track of your appointments for showing for your buyers and on your listings.

There is nothing to nothing negative I think about this software. It works perfect in our industry.

Jennifer
Admin Asst in USA

User Friendly

Kommentare: I do not always receive knowledgeable or courteous tech support.

I love how easy it is to add listings, modify showing instructions, and add notes for showing agents

I wish there was an easier way to customize showing restrictions/ exceptions. We often had quirky showing hours and inputting them can be tedious.

Real Estate agent in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best way to book a appt.

We use showing time to book all of our clients showings. They also allow us to book Inspections and appraisals. They are the best! This has freed up time for us to work on other items instead of chasing down clients.

Great company to use. Easy to book and get feedback

Shawna

Saves me time

It’s a timesaver! It’s so easy to set this up for others to make appointments to view my listings. It keeps me from being on the cell phone constantly taking or making calls to make appointments.

I have used it for years and can’t think of any drawbacks to it.

Manuel
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

ShowingTime makes my job easier

Kommentare: It has made my job as a Realtor much easier...I especially like that I can specify the times that current listings of mine can be shown, and of course, I don't have to take numerous calls from other Realtors.

I like how easy it is to schedule appointments with other Realtors when I have clients that need to see a home they have listed. In the past it would take about 15-20 minutes to schudule showings on homes after calling on Realtors...now it only takes about 5 minutes.

At this time I cannot think of anything I dislike about ShowingTime. If anything comes up in the future I will definitely post about it.