ShowingTime Appointment Center Bewertungen

von ShowingTime

Über ShowingTime Appointment Center

Plane Vorführungen, generiere Feedback, sende Benachrichtigungen, Zwei-Wege-SMS, Verkäufer-Websites, Lockbox-Integration, robuste Berichte.

Erfahre mehr über ShowingTime Appointment Center

Stephanie J.
  • Bewertet am 19.8.2019

"Highly recommend!"

Vorteile: I love this software for numerous reasons. It saves so much time by being able to set up showings from my computer, phone or iphone vs the old way of having to call each real estate office to set up showings. Plus the software automatically sends an email to agents who have shown my listings for feedback which I can then provide to my sellers. Great software.

Nachteile: There isn't anything I dislike about this software.

• Bewertet am 19.8.2019
Renee H.
Marketing Coordinator
  • Bewertet am 4.12.2019

"Love this program!"

Kommentare: You can email Buyers a schedule of their appointments right from the program, you no longer have to send a separate email from another program. This saves a lot of time from we used a template which had to be customized for each email. It is easy to add multiple parties to properties for sale. Each person can choose how they wish to be notified of new appointments or cancellations.

Vorteile: I like that you can now schedule showings for Buyers in this program, and that it allows you to see the distance between appointments and the approximate time to travel from one home to the next. It is easy to set-up showing instructions, with restrictions and exemptions, for new listings. Being able to add exemptions is a terrific new feature, eliminating the need to change instructions when Clients leave for vacation and change them back again when they return home.

Nachteile: I don't like that you don't receive a new notification when a listing is added from the MLS. Sometimes properties are so hot people are calling immediately to schedule showings when the Admins haven't realized the listings are live and haven't inputted the showing instructions yet.

• Bewertet am 4.12.2019
Real Estate Salesperson
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.4.2020

"Showing Time Review"

Kommentare: Terrific. Had one issue (self imposed) that I had to call about. Other than that - it's great.

Vorteile: Ability to schedule appointments, track past appointments. Ability to leave reviews. Ability to tell sellers when appointment is done so they can come back to their house. Mapping features.

Nachteile: Nothing. Showingtime is the best I think in the industry. Really good. I don't like when I have to call listing agent. LOL

• Bewertet am 28.4.2020
Michelle ivester R.
Real Estate
  • Bewertet am 12.5.2017

"Not happy with this service"

Vorteile: I do not really have any pros... Simply do not like it, not easy to use at all, complicated to set up apps and submit info

Nachteile: App never works!! Have to log in every time. They have incorrect information on my listings.
I called to let them know, did not fix the issue. I called to let them know that App never works, they said they would have tech support call.. never called!

• Bewertet am 12.5.2017
Jill R.
Broker
  • Bewertet am 18.3.2020

"THE BEST SCHEDULERS!!!"

Kommentare: LOVE IT! They coordinate with showing agent and sellers, so I can focus on selling :)

Vorteile: What a time saver! It allows to put instructions in once (and make changes if necessary), and have a full staff field calls from showing agents.

Nachteile: It gets expensive over 10 listings. The 1st 10 lisyings are included for $29.95- each listing after is $6.00. Price goes from less than $3.00 per listing to double if you do volume.

• Bewertet am 18.3.2020
Justin M.
Director of Marketing
  • Bewertet am 2.1.2019

"ShowingTime is vital to our business and eliminates the frustration of managing listings"

Kommentare: ShowingTime has completely changed the way we coordinate showings for our listings. It has made the whole process much smoother. We are able to update the information on the fly and even from a mobile phone if necessary. All of our agents now use it for every listing we have.

Vorteile: I love that our new listings populate in the system automatically after only a few minutes. The layout is very intuitive and easy to use. Having someone else coordinate the showings of our listings takes eliminates a lot of the time and headache of trying to manage it ourselves.

Nachteile: Often times agents trying to schedule a showing on our listings say they are not getting all the necessary information. It may be user error or a lack of clear communication.

• Bewertet am 2.1.2019
Jessica H.
  • Bewertet am 15.10.2019

"ShowingTime Appointment Center for Realtos"

Kommentare: This simplifies the appointment process and helps track your buyers and showings for your listings.

Vorteile: Love how easy this software makes making an appointment for showings. It is great for keeping track of your appointments for showing for your buyers and on your listings.

Nachteile: There is nothing to nothing negative I think about this software. It works perfect in our industry.

• Bewertet am 15.10.2019
Arielle D.
  • Bewertet am 23.10.2018

"Amazing program"

Vorteile: The ease of it. Combined with using MLS software, agents can easily make appointments witha click of a button, or a simple phone call where a support servicemen is always readily available.

Nachteile: Nothing! Appointment center is so great and I have never found a better program

• Bewertet am 23.10.2018
Michele T.
Operations Manager
  • Bewertet am 10.12.2019

"ShowingTime Save You Time"

Kommentare: Overall, what I like about ShowingTime completely outweighs what I dislike about it. It is easy enough to use and why would you not use it if you can save time to focus yourself on other word that needs to be completed.

Vorteile: I like that ShowingTime saves you time. It saves you time by having the showing requests center all in one place and people don't repetitively call you asking you questions. You can use the site to either confirm or decline appointment requests for your property showings by so many different options- phone call, text, or email. I also like how you can set it up so the owners of the property can deny and confirm showing requests.

Nachteile: I don't always love the functionality of this software. I feel that it seems a bit out of date technology wise. I find it hard to cancel appointments.

• Bewertet am 10.12.2019
Tara M.
Real estate agent
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.12.2019

"ShowingTime "

Kommentare: There’s one tiny glitch which is almost not worth mentioning but a lot of times when I go into schedule for 3 PM I get 315 also it’s hard to cance an appointment I just call that change in. Otherwise it’s perfect.

Vorteile: The price of the software is that you can schedule online or you can call and if you have questions you can pick a time and date and then you’ll receive an email notification if you are approved or not approved it’s very simple to use but yet effective

Nachteile: The price of the software is that you can schedule online or you can call and if you have questions you can pick a time and date and then you’ll receive an email notification if you are approved or not approved it’s very simple to use but yet effective

• Bewertet am 12.12.2019
Amanda C.
  • Bewertet am 26.4.2018

"Showing Time lets me use my time more efficiently."

Kommentare: Efficiency with time management.

Vorteile: No more calling each individual real estate office to make appointments. No longer being subject to the personalities, efficiency etc. of the person at the desk, answering the phone. I like the mapping feature, the way it looks is easy to quickly see the lockbox code, showing instructions etc. I am always annoyed when I'm on a roll of setting up multiple appointments when right in the middle of what makes sense regarding mapping it out, some agent requires I call them. They are not necessarily available when I call. I will skip that showing if it's just going to take too much time for me to finish making appointments & move on to the next task. I'd like to see i mandatory that we use Showing Time.

Nachteile: I've had a couple of time lately when I could not access it from my phone. I got a message that said there was no internet connection.

• Bewertet am 26.4.2018
Owner / Home Inspector
  • Bewertet am 30.3.2018

"A game changer for the real estate professional"

Vorteile: This saves hours of time per month by allowing me to schedule all of my inspections online or through the app. The app is simple to use and works flawlessly.

Nachteile: Functionality is decreased by the agents that set it up. Instead of responding to the requests themselves the agent will forward the request to the homeowner who has little idea what is happening. I'm not sure if there are not clear instructions on the site but when scheduling it says the listing agent is being notified yet the agent never has a clue.

• Bewertet am 30.3.2018
Assistant Manager
  • Bewertet am 20.11.2018

"ShowingTime is Great for Real Estate! "

Kommentare: We have solved that if an Agent says they have a showing we can see we can confirm on the Listing Activity Details.

Vorteile: I love the way we can search for a listing and it gives you all the information. THe Restrictions for the showing is easy to find.
Listing Activity Details are a great way to confirm who has a showing and who has got approved.

Nachteile: It does not list the Sq Ft. The BD size. Need to have a little more detail on the property. A way to click on the picture of the property at least to zoom in.

• Bewertet am 20.11.2018
Executive Administrative Assistant
  • Bewertet am 10.12.2018

"Best thing to happen to Real Estate"

Vorteile: Best and fastest way to schedule a showing for real estate properties. The system is extremely easy to use and navigate. Adding showing restrictions and availabilities can be done online or on the app, which makes last minute changes a breeze. The automatic feedback means I don't have to call agents after they show my listing and my seller gets an immediate report.

Nachteile: I haven't run into any issues with the system in the 4+ years I have used it.

• Bewertet am 10.12.2018
Luke S.
Listing Manager
  • Bewertet am 12.7.2017

"Easy to use and representatives are always available."

Vorteile: I like that I am able to use the app for most of the everyday functions that I actually use it for so I am always ready to set or alter my appointments.

Nachteile: Honestly, there aren't many things that I dislike about Showingtime. A feature that I would maybe add is a way to have Showingtime send an automated call to agents to receive their feedback responses as agents ted to be very busy and do not always submit their feedback. So in an effort to obtain all of the feedback, I would put a system in place that keeps reminding the agents to submit their feedback.

• Bewertet am 12.7.2017
Aaron C.
Real Estate Broker
  • Bewertet am 30.1.2019

"ShowingTime is Great For Agents "

Kommentare: I love this software for the real estate industry. It makes scheduling showing activity super easy. It also allows you to track activity and feedback and send reports to your clients. Great!

Vorteile: I love the ability to allow agents and inspectors to easily schedule appointments to show/inspect my real estate listings.

Nachteile: Overall, nothing negative in my opinion. The occasional glitch, but you will have that with anything.

• Bewertet am 30.1.2019
Home Inspector
Immobilien, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 5.9.2018

"Useful for More than Just Realtors"

Kommentare: I am a home inspector who uses the app to schedule inspections and radon-drop off appointments with listing agents.

Vorteile: I like that I can simply and quickly go in and schedule a home inspection without waiting for a return call from the listing agent. I also love that I can add a note to the inspection request letting them know any additional details. It's easy to change the appointment if I need as well. It's a very easy to use software.

Nachteile: I wish there were a way to contact realtors when the showing times are limited. Occasionally, there are properties that don't have any showing times available and I need to contact the realtor quickly. The only option seems to be copying the phone number and pasting it into my phone. I'd like to be able to request an appointment even if it's not available in the app. Usually by the time an inspection is set, many of the time restrictions are removed.

• Bewertet am 5.9.2018
Jennifer A.
Admin Asst

"User Friendly"

Kommentare: I do not always receive knowledgeable or courteous tech support.

Vorteile: I love how easy it is to add listings, modify showing instructions, and add notes for showing agents

Nachteile: I wish there was an easier way to customize showing restrictions/ exceptions. We often had quirky showing hours and inputting them can be tedious.

Real Estate agent
  • Bewertet am 18.3.2019

"Best way to book a appt. "

Vorteile: We use showing time to book all of our clients showings. They also allow us to book Inspections and appraisals. They are the best! This has freed up time for us to work on other items instead of chasing down clients.

Nachteile: Great company to use. Easy to book and get feedback

Shawna R.
  • Bewertet am 27.5.2019

"Saves me time"

Vorteile: It’s a timesaver! It’s so easy to set this up for others to make appointments to view my listings. It keeps me from being on the cell phone constantly taking or making calls to make appointments.

Nachteile: I have used it for years and can’t think of any drawbacks to it.

• Bewertet am 27.5.2019
Shalee J.

"Such a Time Saver"

Vorteile: Love that this frees up my time from the back and forth of scheduling to focus on more important tasks of negotiating and selling.

Nachteile: I wish it could schedule appts for buyers agents in an office but it is not yet synched with the MLS to do so.

Katie W.
  • Bewertet am 28.12.2018

"ShowingTime "

Kommentare: Use it daily to s heckle showings & to receive notifications on my listings.

Vorteile: Love being able to login the app and schedule appointments without having to call into offices and schedule.

Nachteile: I don’t like how it pulls home options outside of your MLS area.

• Bewertet am 28.12.2018
Janet B.
  • Bewertet am 22.8.2018

"Accessibility"

Kommentare: I have realized that due to ShowingTime it is very convenient when an agent cannot be reached

Vorteile: Easy access for realtors to use. Convenient when calling for appointments

Nachteile: Nothing really, it does what it is supposed to do.

• Bewertet am 22.8.2018
Kassandra M.
listing coordinator
  • Bewertet am 8.8.2017

"ShowingTime is easy to use and covers all the necessary bases."

Vorteile: I like the fact that agents can set up all their showing restrictions/exceptions all at once even if the dates that the showing times need to be altered for are well out into the future. It prevents agents from having to remember to go in and change the showing rules for specific dates in the future.

Nachteile: I wish that the software sent a reminder or alert of some kind when an agent enters a new listing but does not enter any occupants/owners for contacts. The software necessarily defaults to a "must confirm" setting and has the listing agent as the contact, but often agents are busy and miss the calls to set up those appointments. Instead, I wish ShowingTime send a reminder to the agent with each new listing that said something like "You are the only contact listed for this property. Would you like to add occupants and alter your settings from "confirm with all."

• Bewertet am 8.8.2017
Diana K.
real estate professional
Immobilien, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 19.10.2018

"Handling appointments for us!"

Vorteile: This is a great service especially for agents in brokerages without appointment scheduling centers. It's like having a personal secretary and is a time saver! You can choose method of communications whether email, text, phone, or any combination. It's an organizing method for feedback and sending reports to sellers.

Nachteile: Sometimes site navigation requires support. I think the site could be clearer on how to do certain tasks and the help tool isn't of much use. However, the support team is there for questions.

• Bewertet am 19.10.2018