brokerWOLF Bewertungen

von Lone Wolf Technologies

Über brokerWOLF

Lone Wolf bietet Technologielösungen für das komplette Makler*innenmanagement, einschließlich Back-Office-, Front-Office- und digitalem Marketing.

Erfahre mehr über brokerWOLF

Barb C.
Office Administrator
  • Bewertet am 4.7.2018

"Excellent program design specifically for real estate."

Kommentare: This software is the main focal point in my business. I'd be lost now without it. When I started I used ledger books to post entries, what a difference a few years can make. No more going over ledgers when you are out by a few cents. It basically does most of the work for you!

Vorteile: Ease of use. The different components all work together to provide everything you need to run your real estate business efficiently. We receive regular updates throughout the year, things that help our business run smoothly. Lone Wolf listens to the companies using their products, this is huge. After using two other programs this one is by far the best. I have recommended it to many other real estate offices. In this business that changes on a daily business, you require the best up-to-date equipment to work with...and this, in my opinion, is it! I have used Lone Wolf for over 20 years. I've watched it grow and change and as our business has done the same.

Nachteile: Would love to see an advertising program as part of the listing side, something that could be used to submit to the newspaper or other means of advertising.

• Bewertet am 4.7.2018
Kim D.
Managing Broker
  • Bewertet am 7.4.2020

"Every Real Estate Brokerage Big or Small should use this!"

Kommentare: This software has thought of everything as far as accounting and running a real estate brokerage. Their support is excellent. Always available and speedy answers.

Vorteile: This software has thought of pretty much everything that is needed for your accounting transactions etc all in one spot. Accountants love it and the reporting functions

Nachteile: The only thing I didn't like about the product is that it is so extensive that the training curve is quite huge. Once trained though it is an amazing product

• Bewertet am 7.4.2020
Fred J.
Owner/General Manager
  • Bewertet am 18.3.2020

"A love/hate relationship."

Kommentare: My formal education was in engineering and I spent 23 years as a systems analyst and computer programmer developing and maintaining software systems for many different industries. This is one of the worst pieces of software I have ever used. The only reason we use it is that there is no alternative which provides so much of what is needed to manage the accounting needs of a real estate brokerage in one integrated system. The overall concept is comprehensive and reliable (if you can figure out how to use it) but the actual programming techniques and grouping of related functions are terrible. It desperately needs to be re-written. But it is the devil we know.

Vorteile: BrokerWOLF covers most of our brokerages accounting requirements including listings management, sales (trades) management, agent billing and commissions payment, general accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll and general ledger. The only thing that we have to manage separately is property management.

Nachteile: I have been inclined to describe BrokerWOLF software as "old technology" but that is too kind. It is just plain poorly written. Even "pretty old technology" software allows for "adding on the fly" (ie: adding a vendor without having to leave the Invoice Entry function to use the Vendor Add/Change/Delete function). Also, in most areas of the system, if you make a mistake in entering some information or want to enter most of it and go back and edit it to add the remainder later, it is impossible to add or change any portion of the entered and stored item (even if it is strictly alphanumeric secondary information and not a key field) without having to reverse the original entry and then re-entering it. (bloody annoying). Even the normally simplest of functions, such as entering an accounts payable invoice, quickly became a full day exercise on the first try, with numerous calls to tech support instead of a quick 5 minute learning exercise, because of unexpected and un-intuitive "extras switches" or items which need to be entered or selected on the input screen, presumably to provide for some unknown feature somewhere else in the system. NOTHING IS SIMPLE OR INTUITIVE.

• Bewertet am 18.3.2020
Karla M.
Reception/Conveyancing
  • Bewertet am 6.2.2020

"Awesome software"

Kommentare: Brokerwolf is amazingly easy to use and get data entered quickly and efficiently

Vorteile: It's so easy to use and the customer service is amazing! Any time you need help, they get back to you quickly and are quick to fix any problems.

Nachteile: Could use more search options for finding information. It's sometimes challenging to find the right menu for what you are looking to do.

• Bewertet am 6.2.2020
Timothy W.
Director of Operations
  • Bewertet am 16.7.2019

"Keep increasing price but lots of features"

Vorteile: I has so many reports that you can pull. Lots of ways to structure the information it holds. It does a very good job for brokerage analytics.

Nachteile: It is a little clunky sometimes utilizing Canada terminology over USA terms. They also continue to increase their standard pricing regularly.

• Bewertet am 16.7.2019
Kimberly P.
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 4.8.2019

"Best for Real Estate Companies"

Kommentare: Overall I liked working with BrokerWolf. The more I used it the more I liked it. I couldn't have done without their customer support and they were all great!

Vorteile: Software is amazing for a real estate office. It figures commission and breakdowns of commission splits "to the tea". Although you pay for support, it's customer service and support is top notch!

Nachteile: The software is challenging to learn at first. Once you get and idea of how it works, the program makes sense. However, the learning curve is large. Also, you cannot customize reports that easily.

• Bewertet am 4.8.2019
Liz F.
Sales Secretary
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.8.2019

"BrokerWolf"

Kommentare: I can do my job faster and more accurately. I don't have to depend on anyone else to correct an error and my work gets done quicker. If you have to wait for admin to correct something, it could take all day so I love this feature. I just love this program.

Vorteile: This program is so easy to use. You just enter your information and it is done. If you make a mistake in entering the information, it can easily be corrected, you don't have to wait for someone else to correct it for you. You can't go wrong with this program. As well, it saves all your files and if you need to look up something you did from last year or earlier, it's there just by putting in the address. So many different ways you can research a file...i.e. buyer, seller, address, street #, date, agent etc. I love the reports. You can customize them for exactly what you need. (I would love to have one for my household bills etc.)

Nachteile: Only one thing ... and that is from today. They recently changed the colors on the screen from the original to blue areas, which took a little getting use to but it worked. Today they changed the format to all white background. The blocks turn blue when you go to type in them but the overall white really hurts my eyes. I had to turn the brightness down on my computer screen and by doing that, it made it not as clear. The bold print is okay on the headings, however, the lighter shade of black is hard to read for me. I liked the format better. I guess once I get use to it, it will be okay also. Other than that, I love the program.

• Bewertet am 22.8.2019
Cheryl S.
  • Bewertet am 11.12.2019

"BrokerWolf stays on top of realtors need"

Kommentare: It makes my job so much easier. Everything is at my fingertips. Some may say it is like entering a transaction twice, but not me. It makes reporting and closing so much easier without having to search hard to find it. It keeps your information secure and safe for years.

Vorteile: I love that I enter the data as I receive it and when my broker says what do we have closing this month, I can pull it up easily straight out of the software. It keeps up with commissions paid to individual realtors for year-end but it also keeps up with the percentages to pay each agent when I am closing the transaction and can print checks or efts. This keeps me from having to go back and look at the contract. It can pull statistics at any time. As a matter of fact, I am getting ready to do a comparison from last year to this one. It is so easy. I used it at a ReMax agency because it pulls everything you need for their corporate reports. When I changed jobs my broker trusted me with the decision to purchase it and use it. Oh it keeps up with listings as well.

Nachteile: I do not like that when I pull up an open transactions list it does not give me the date all the transactions are supposed to close.

• Bewertet am 11.12.2019
Angela B.
Administrator
  • Bewertet am 13.8.2019

"Great for Brokers"

Kommentare: Overall I really like BrokerWolf. I couldn't run my company with out it. It keeps me on track with daily tasks.
I can easily keep track of all of my agents production, and run a variety of reports to help the business.
It is great that they have teamed up with RE/MAX, so that my monthly reports can just be uploaded to corporate. I would recommend BrokerWolf to other agencies.

Vorteile: Easily track production.
Easy for set up and cut checks for agents, and vendors.
Helps to keep business flowing.
Easy to customize.
Has some really good report features.
It is linked to RE/MAX for uploading monthly reports and statistics.

Nachteile: Some of the features are not compatible for our business.
Training from the company is a joke, better off training your self, then asking questions when you need.
Pricing continues to go up because of added features, that we don't use.

• Bewertet am 13.8.2019
Val K.
  • Bewertet am 12.3.2019

"BrokerWolf"

Kommentare: When I was hired I received no training on the accounting aspect of LoneWolf at all and I was completely new to the Real Estate industry and I was hired at an extremely busy time in the office. I still have a few things I am not certain how to clean up and am frustrated every time you need assistance so I have stopped asking. I believe that Lonewolf should offer a booklet of the most common tips to each new user.

Vorteile: It is simple to find information if you know what title you are looking for or have sample products. The commission feature is simple and the program is easy to use for the most part. Most of the accounting software is useful. I love the sample reports now that I have found them. The webinar I just attended was great and I took away some valuable information such as the Sample Reports for Canada.

Nachteile: I am not impressed with the support provided and the wait time to receive an actual response. By the time you receive a response you have forgotten what you needed and moved on. I do no like the Visa process at all.
I also dislike that in order to find the cheques written from the general account you need to go the trial balance for that information. Most bookkeepers would not necessarily look there. The recordings sent after a training session are only good for however long then they disappear. I would rather have the contents sent via word document.

von Lone Wolf Technologies an 14.3.2019

Hi Val!

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback. It is so appreciated, and I'm really happy to hear you took away some valuable info from our recent webinar!

Your feedback in regards to the Visa process caught my eye, so I've asked the support rep that was working with you to connect again with next steps. Cheers! - Rebecca

• Bewertet am 12.3.2019
Sheri M.
Accounting Director
  • Bewertet am 19.3.2019

"Accounting Software that works for our small business"

Kommentare: I have used Brokerwolf for 13 years and I never stop learning a new and better option for my work flow. Updates to the system are completed within a good timeframe. The ease of use by having menu options to follow and to have custom "Favorite Options" for a 1 click and you are at the screen you need to use. One system allows for overall Company financials or by Branch. One system that allows you to produce reports for 1 agent or mulitple agents. I appreciate Brokerwolf allowing the users to offer ideas and suggestions that will help our Company and hopefully others. I like the open forum for changes / upgrades to the system. Reading ideas/suggestions from other users from all over is a very nice feature, and I have actually learned processes from other users.

Vorteile: Reconciliation between Brokerwolf and Bank statements...Brokerwolf produces a screen with every deposit and check/EFT processed in the system. Comparing the Bank statement to the reconciliation is easy and just clicks away. You can use the reports created within the system or create your own reports with regards to Transactions, Listings, Outside Broker information, Agents, etc. The system produces financials for the Company as well as Agents. You can compare prior years and create a budget for the current year. There are so many well laid out reports within the system and it just takes a couple of clicks and you have the report. 1099 reports are calculated and can either be printed or emailed to there distination. There are reports to reconcile the 1099's for accuracy. Brokerwolf has an outstanding customer service team whether over the phone or by email through the system where you can attach items for research. The team is there to help with issues and help you solve problems quickly and easily. They suggest better senerios on how to use the system or produce reports.

Nachteile: The Community for which ideas and suggestions is wonderful, but Brokerwolf also uses it for fixes to the system, which as a user and client, I feel issues and fixes need to be separate from ideas and suggestions. No need for me to wait a year for an actual fix to the system that I need now. I am not sure if The Community is utilized to it's fullest potential by Companies that use Brokerwolf. I think Lonewolf as a Company, is trying too hard to work on other potential websites for their new software ideas. I understand the competition piece, but fix what is broken and then move on to your next, lastest and greatest idea....Transaction Desk.

Delia S.
Operations & Finance Manager
  • Bewertet am 15.3.2019

"BrokerWolf at a Commercial Brokerage "

Kommentare: There is not a lot of competition out there and the few I have tried were worse, but I see there are a few more competitors and a new brokerage I am aware of is using one of the new companies. I am watching to see how that goes.

Vorteile: -That accounting is tied together with the deals making the financial side of things easier
-Screens have same look and feel
-Bank recs I like in this system
-Reporting isn't bad but wish it was simpler to build what you need.

Nachteile: -It doesn't play well with other platforms such as Salesforce so we duplicate efforts
-I don’t know why, but Lone Wolf which I will call LW going forward cannot calculate source deductions from benefits that we pay staff – RRSP’s and or health benefits, so this is something I have to manually calculate and manually fix for anyone receiving benefits (Staff only) – seems counter productive to having a computer program to me. While I am talking about payroll, why cant I tab around to different fields in the deductions. I press tab all the time but it won’t take me to the next box.
-When creating the EFT transmission file in 5E1, I create the file early as the bank direct deposit requires a work around to actually work
-If we make a change in a deal to the commission or accidentally double tap the date on the commission tab, all the agent info for the payout changes. That should not happen
-When updating people (lets say there is a typo in a name of a person) and you go in to correct it, LW asks if you want to update all deals, we say yes and then the deals are not updated. Same with lawyers.
-The penny issue is an ongoing headache
-Cloning a deal is virtually useless but if it worked better it would be valuable to us
-Customer service used to be great - that has gone downhill with tickets and files getting dropped or passed to multiple people and the answers by email are not always easy to understand even if you know the software fairly well...and more that wont fit

Doran S.

"Brokerwolf is Awesome!"

Kommentare: This has really helped us to see exactly where our $ are going. Love that it is transaction specific. Holds us and our agents much more accountable. Being able to project sales and volume, keep track of agents individually- we had never had this option before 2015 and it has been an eye opener. We now rely on this type of info to adjust accordingly- problem areas and such. The ability to look up specifics for just about anything is fantastic, from vendors, to GL codes to Agents and groups of properties- just love it!

Vorteile: That it is real estate specific. Hated quickbooks!
Integrated accounting- everything must go through Brokerwolf.
Forces us to be better record keepers.
Reports
Ability to create a specialized report.

Nachteile: 1. Using The Community to solve issues. Very difficult to explain exactly what is needed and get a decent answer.Sometimes the question is just too technical. I would say maybe half the time using the Help option and submitting an online help request is truly helpful . I end up calling to speak with someone anyway.
2. Having reports is fantastic. On the other hand there are so many reports in this program, I can't figure out which one to use sometimes. I keep a detailed list of several different reports of what works for our company. I know there are other reports in Brokerwolf that would probably be helpful, but I don't have the expertise to figure out what they are. And looking up key words in Help doesn't get me very far. I usually end up calling in. 3. Recently I had to modify a custom report that was created a couple of years ago. Spent quite a bit of time on the phone with the very WONDERFUL Customer service rep (after getting no where in Community) and she was having just as much trouble. Come to find out, the field we wanted to include in the custom report ( tax roll #) isn't an available option from which to include. I think she was as frustrated as I was. She finally was able to figure out a solution to get around the issue. Of which I am eternally grateful. I really needed that report. Bottom line, I just don't feel it should have been that hard. Why wasn't that field an option when all the other fields were? Makes no sense. She earned her paycheck that day.

Deborah L.
  • Bewertet am 19.3.2019

"Likes and Dislikes of Brokerwolf"

Kommentare: If it were not for this Real Estate software the job of tracking Listing and Sales as well as Realtor information would be quite cumbersome and most statistical reporting would be lost.

Vorteile: The software is easy to use and is structured quite well for our office use. We have a small office but quite active and setting up new Realtors or Listings or Sales information does not require a lot of effort. Once information is entered into the system, the number of statistical reports available on how the company is progressing throughout the year and comparisons to previous years is numerous. You have the capability to create your own reports as well which is a bonus but not that user friendly. This software is widely used within our Real Estate community which allows us to communicate with other Brokerages whom are involved with our sales reporting from a commission perspective. Also, our accountant is familiar with the various reports Brokerwolf provides which makes it easy to produce accounting reports required for year-end reporting.

Nachteile: I do not like the fact that the "Help" menu to look up items does not work within the system. Also, I had requested a change to the main "Office" report which would show the e-mail addresses rather than the Fax number which is quite archaic now. I find that even though there are plenty of pre-set reports, to have a change made falls through the cracks.

Brenda P.
  • Bewertet am 6.7.2018

"Pretty good program, there is a few features that I find a bit cumbersome."

Vorteile: It is fairly straight forward when it comes to managing your listings and sales transactions. Fairly easy as it is mostly data entry based, the program does all the calculating as long as your info has been entered correctly. Support has been really good, I prefer to call rather than email support, usually I need help right away because it is usually something I need to fix before carrying on.

Nachteile: There is a few things I find cumbersome, I find it hard to search and find specific things I am looking for, the top titles have to be clicked on to search for a specific thing and that method is very inefficient, it doesn't always work. In a sale the commission I choose does not stay, if I choose no commission plan to enter a flat fee it always reverts back to 7/3, constantly have to fix. Little things in the letters need tweaking, I have tried to figure out how to fix but do not find that easy. Just little things. Support changed to encourage more email and producing a ticket, but I find that difficult because most of the time I just need a quick answer, so I still continue to call in for help, and most of the time that is very helpful. I must say, I have worked on the program for over 8 years and I was just taught by previous administrators on how to use, so there may be things I have never learned that might make the program more efficient.

Ana P.
Broker of Record
  • Bewertet am 9.7.2018

"Lone Wolf has made it feasible for me to handle my own accounting without hiring additional staff."

Vorteile: It keeps the office organized from front end to back end. I know when an agent has loaded a property onto mls and love how it feeds into the system alerting me that I need paperwork from that agent. It is not difficult to use and the training and customer service is unbelievable. I trained for 2 weeks and am able to provide my accountant with all completed year end documents. this significantly reduces the accounting fees. I also like the fact that the system is being backed up on secure servers and lessens the risk of loosing information by failing to back up. The system also has certain measures in place to remind you about Fintrac compliance and other REBBA compliance related alerts. Trade record sheets are a breeze to prepare along with other features related to payroll and performance tracking for the agents and office. I cant really imagine how I would function without it!

Nachteile: What I like the least is the fact that there isn't a section with terminology that relates to leases. (references to Landlords and Tenants would be nice) It would be less confusing when training new staff. Same with "listing Side" and "Selling Side" (it sounds like the same thing) it would be clearer as "listing Side" and "Buying Side". Other than the terminology I really don't have any other complaints.

• Bewertet am 9.7.2018
Penny F.
  • Bewertet am 11.7.2018

"I have used this software since 1994."

Vorteile: The pros of using LoneWolf is it's ease of use. From setting it up initially, using it day to day and completing the year end. The accounting interface is the best. Balancing bank statements is so efficient. Real Estate transaction sheets provide the agents with all the information they need. They also like the various reports that I can produce for them. The broker also is happy with the reporting that can be obtained. Updating the software is quick and easy.

Nachteile: Support is not as good as it used to be. I liked the option of calling a representative with questions. I currently have a problem that they have closed again without fixing the problem. Their problem is they are not understanding my problem. It is now a joke all my peers at other brokerages and I laugh about. Sometimes the updates drive me crazy. Logging onto Lone Wolf is cumbersome now. The broker absolutely hates the password rules.

von Lone Wolf Technologies an 16.7.2018

Hi Penny,

Thanks so much for your honest review of your experience thus far! We really appreciate that you touched on what's going well and where we could improve. Glad to hear you're enjoying the reports. I've left a note for your Client Success Rep (John) to connect and see how he can help with those recent support communications.

Thanks again Penny!

• Bewertet am 11.7.2018
Deal & Accounting Administrator
Immobilien
  • Bewertet am 3.7.2018

"I have been using Lone Wolf for over 14 years, this is the best real estate software I've ever used."

Kommentare: I learn a lot as I am using the software, in both real estates and accounting.

Vorteile: It's easy to use and very user friendly, everything syncs to Wolf Connect and Broker Wolf by just a MLS number and you don't have to retype most information, which saves us a lot of time. Wolf Connect allows agent to book online appointment at their end which avoids any miscommunication between the office staff and agents. Lone Wolf Community is also a great feature, support team guide you through your problems step by step by providing screen shots of how, what, where you should enter the figures/info. If your matter is urgent and you can't wait, just give the support team a call and they will resolve your problem over the phone right away. From booking appointments to deal closings and accounting, Lone Wolf does it all with no hassle!

Nachteile: Wolf Connect sometimes take 15-20 seconds to load up the screen during appointment booking (after I have typed in the property address), which I think the wait time is a bit too long especially when you have other lines on hold. The system should pop up the property address right after it's being entered.

Deal Management / Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable
  • Bewertet am 3.7.2018

"I can go on an on about how amazing the customer support is! They are really knowledgeable!"

Kommentare: How to run reports, how to enter the deals into the system.!

Vorteile: I've joined the real estate industry just over a year ago, and have been a deal administrator working at Rego Realty Inc. This tool has tremendously helped me in my role as well as to help run reports to determine how well agents are doing, as well as how the company is doing. The customer service has been fabulous every time I call in. The customer service representatives troubleshoot and ask questions while they figure out the best possible solution. They have emailed me detailed instructions of how to fix an issue I have had while I continue to document the valuable information that they give me ! Thank you for your amazing customer service and for being so patient, and friendly on the phone! Much appreciated!

Nachteile: I wish there were more free tutorials as to how to use the software. I feel that with more tutorials, I will be able to have a better understanding, and also try to find the answer for myself, instead of calling in for support. In order to update a contact, like a seller or a buyers information, I wish they would auto populate or update each deal automatically instead of having to go into each deal to update the contact information. There may be an easier way, but I still don' t know

Cheryl W.
  • Bewertet am 6.7.2018

"This is an excellent program designed specifically for real estate"

Kommentare: The best benefit is time saving. It also makes it just about impossible to make an accounting error which is easy to do when posting manually in ledger books.

Vorteile: The best thing about this software is that it is easy to use. The program itself has evolved over the years (I've been using this program on and off since 1992) but the basics are still the same. I have used other real estate/account software but Lone Wolf is the best. All the updates come to you to automatically which makes it super easy to stay up to date. Support is always available to help should I run into an issue. They even send me screen shots so that I can easily fix the issue. This program provides us everything we need to run our real estate business efficiently and effectively.

Nachteile: My only issue is that once you post an invoice you need to reverse it if you make a mistake in the amount, date, etc. Then when you go to enter it again it won't take the same invoice number. Which is a good thing except when it is a re-enter. I believe they are working on a solution for this.

Jill M.
Administrative Assistant

"Brokerwolf Review"

Kommentare: Overall, fine, but I really would prefer the option to call the Cry Wolf number and speak to someone in real time as my issue is occurring instead of having to put it on hold and then come back to it.

Vorteile: I like the ease of use, it is simple, and smartly designed

Nachteile: The customer support. As a Lonewolf/brokerwolf user for 12 years, I preferred being able to call 1-800- cry-wolf and get one of your extremely knowledgeable support staff help us out. We've used the software since support agent sold it to us. I know she is no longer with your staff, but that whole era was so wonderful.
I don't like the Community system. I prefer the phone support over waiting for an email response. Yes, the emails are friendly and helpful, but I find it a little cold.

von Lone Wolf Technologies an 26.3.2019

Hi Jill!

Thanks so much for sharing your perspective! I'm really happy you're happy with what the system helps you accomplish day to day. I wanted to mention that phone support is still very much available. We have several options to access our support team - phone, email, brokerWOLF Support Request Form, and our new live chat service. So feel free to give us a call if you need help!

Cheers - Rebecca

Kim P.
Account Manager
  • Bewertet am 5.7.2018

"I was new to Lone Wolf. It's the perfect program for real estate offices! Support is outstanding!"

Vorteile: The best thing about Lone Wolf is the ease of closing transactions. The program calculates everything for you in a real estate transaction. It easily pays the agent, calculates the amount owed to your brokerage, the amount for BHHS and any other expenses such as paying another vendor in the transaction or a referral fee. It is easy to receive commission payments and the commission reports are spot on. You never have to calculate anything. The instant support via the Community Resource center, emails and telephone is none that I've ever experienced with any other program. Lone Wolf is a complex program, but the more you use it and get the support you need; the more helpful it is and the easier it becomes. Overall is a super fun program to work with that does just about everything for you!

Nachteile: The least favorite part of Lone Wolf for me is the challenge of creating customized reports. There are numerous amounts of reports with in the software, but it's not cut and dry. For example the P&L and Balance sheet are obtained through "Accounting F/S". The P&L and BS are located here. Along the same line, if I wanted to find a specific figure, it is challenging to locate that. However, with that said, you can always get in touch with support.

von Lone Wolf Technologies an 19.7.2018

Hi Kim,

It's truly rewarding to read feedback like yours! We love hearing that you're having fun in the brokerWOLF program. We look forward to continuing to provide you with great customer service and a great product :)

• Bewertet am 5.7.2018
Tina D.
Finance Director
  • Bewertet am 22.3.2019

"BrokerWolf more Real Estate friendly than Accounting friendly"

Kommentare: Overall I like BrokerWolf and will recommend it to other real estate firms to use. Their support team always comes through with an answer or solution to a question or problem, but sometimes they can be slow on their response or fix.

Vorteile: It incorporates my real estate needs for keeping track of my agents production and my accounting/finances without having to use two separate programs and having to enter my transactions twice.

Nachteile: The accounting portion of the software is not very flexible and can be cumbersome when trying to research or look up an older accounting entry. It would be really helpful if there was a "find" feature that you could use to look up information/notes that you put in the memo section of a check. There are a lot of real estate bells and whistles that I don't use (ex. property details, showings, etc.) and not very many accounting functions for searching for particular information by check #, memo, dollar amount, etc.

• Bewertet am 22.3.2019
Maria R.
  • Bewertet am 6.7.2018

"Hard to understand at the beginning but with practice it becomes your best resource "

Kommentare: The best way to manage Agents, Transactions and Vendors, all in one place!!!

Vorteile: The amount of reports that you can get. When setting the program, it is nice that your trainer will customize it so you can understand better where to go base on what you are doing. I love that you can manage your Agents but also closings from their Transactions plus you can manage your Accounts payable all in one place!. Customer service is my favorite thing., you never feel alone, they always answer your questions in an easy way and help you until you accomplish what you want.

Nachteile: How complicated the letters and numbers from the menu option seem to be. After learning what each number is for, everything starts to make sence

von Lone Wolf Technologies an 19.7.2018

Hi Maria,

Great to hear from you! Thank you for your review and kind words about our support team. We're happy to be a part of your day to day operations and supporting your business. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Sylvia L.
  • Bewertet am 3.7.2018

"Takes all the pressure off figuring commissions!"

Vorteile: The program is simple to navigate. It figures the agent's commission, company dollar, referral fees and any other deduction even to fractions of %'s. It keeps up with year to date commission the agent has earned and automatically transfers to information to Coldwell Banker web site. The program posts the pictures easily from source of photos. Also, posts to many different web sites helping our company to get our listing out there to the public.

Nachteile: I cant really think of a hundred words for the cons of the program. I don't like the way the report always seems to pop up in the middle of my work stopping everything until its finished. And during our last audit we discovered there were a few listings that didn't get transferred the way they were supposed to of coarse costing our company money but other than that there really isn't any other problems I have encountered.