Lone Wolf Back Office Erfahrungen

Über Lone Wolf Back Office

Lone Wolf bietet Technologielösungen für das komplette Makler*innenmanagement, einschließlich Back-Office-, Front-Office- und digitalem Marketing.

Erfahre mehr über Lone Wolf Back Office

It figures commission and breakdowns of commission splits "to the tea. Although you pay for support, it's customer service and support is top notch.

It was difficult software to use. Getting up to speed requires more of an investment of time than anticipated.

Bewertungen zu Lone Wolf Back Office

Lone Wolf Back Office hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 302 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Lone Wolf Back Office bereits verwendet?

Office Administrator in Kanada

Excellent program design specifically for real estate.

Kommentare: This software is the main focal point in my business. I'd be lost now without it. When I started I used ledger books to post entries, what a difference a few years can make. No more going over ledgers when you are out by a few cents. It basically does most of the work for you!

Ease of use. The different components all work together to provide everything you need to run your real estate business efficiently. We receive regular updates throughout the year, things that help our business run smoothly. Lone Wolf listens to the companies using their products, this is huge. After using two other programs this one is by far the best. I have recommended it to many other real estate offices. In this business that changes on a daily business, you require the best up-to-date equipment to work with...and this, in my opinion, is it! I have used Lone Wolf for over 20 years. I've watched it grow and change and as our business has done the same.

Would love to see an advertising program as part of the listing side, something that could be used to submit to the newspaper or other means of advertising.

Kim
Kim
Managing Broker in Kanada
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Every Real Estate Brokerage Big or Small should use this!

Kommentare: This software has thought of everything as far as accounting and running a real estate brokerage. Their support is excellent. Always available and speedy answers.

This software has thought of pretty much everything that is needed for your accounting transactions etc all in one spot. Accountants love it and the reporting functions

The only thing I didn't like about the product is that it is so extensive that the training curve is quite huge. Once trained though it is an amazing product

Fred
Owner/General Manager in Kanada

A love/hate relationship.

Kommentare: My formal education was in engineering and I spent 23 years as a systems analyst and computer programmer developing and maintaining software systems for many different industries. This is one of the worst pieces of software I have ever used. The only reason we use it is that there is no alternative which provides so much of what is needed to manage the accounting needs of a real estate brokerage in one integrated system. The overall concept is comprehensive and reliable (if you can figure out how to use it) but the actual programming techniques and grouping of related functions are terrible. It desperately needs to be re-written. But it is the devil we know.

BrokerWOLF covers most of our brokerages accounting requirements including listings management, sales (trades) management, agent billing and commissions payment, general accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll and general ledger. The only thing that we have to manage separately is property management.

I have been inclined to describe BrokerWOLF software as "old technology" but that is too kind. It is just plain poorly written. Even "pretty old technology" software allows for "adding on the fly" (ie: adding a vendor without having to leave the Invoice Entry function to use the Vendor Add/Change/Delete function). Also, in most areas of the system, if you make a mistake in entering some information or want to enter most of it and go back and edit it to add the remainder later, it is impossible to add or change any portion of the entered and stored item (even if it is strictly alphanumeric secondary information and not a key field) without having to reverse the original entry and then re-entering it. (bloody annoying). Even the normally simplest of functions, such as entering an accounts payable invoice, quickly became a full day exercise on the first try, with numerous calls to tech support instead of a quick 5 minute learning exercise, because of unexpected and un-intuitive "extras switches" or items which need to be entered or selected on the input screen, presumably to provide for some unknown feature somewhere else in the system. NOTHING IS SIMPLE OR INTUITIVE.

Timothy
Director of Operations in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Keep increasing price but lots of features

I has so many reports that you can pull. Lots of ways to structure the information it holds. It does a very good job for brokerage analytics.

It is a little clunky sometimes utilizing Canada terminology over USA terms. They also continue to increase their standard pricing regularly.

Charles
realtor in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Helpful and powerful tool for realtors

Kommentare: Included in my annual realtor board membership and cost is factored... However, it is a very effective and helpful tool for realtors to manage documents preparation and signing.

Integrated with my realtor board and handles all real estate documents

none. so far, no issues with the software

Mark
CEO in Kanada

Worst Experience Ever

Kommentare: This has been the worst customer service experience of my life. The company is rude and dysfunctional. The software was never set up properly we spent 100's of hours trying to get it working. Finaly after 6 months of not getting any answer or solutions I canceled my contract for lack of performance and support. They never responded. I purchase new software and had it up and running in no time with no issues. Lone Wolf not only would not can cancel my 1 year contract they continued to bill me which I would not pay. So at this point after still not getting responses i asked for a full return. Today they sent it collections so now I am filling legal proceedings for full refund and damages. BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY.

I can not see anything I like about this Software

The archaic software is so dated and not user friendly at all. The customer service was either horrific or they were impossible to reach. No one would from the company would ever pick up the phone to resolve the problem or listen to the issue.

Arielle
Arielle
Office Manager in USA

A Real Estate Must-Have

Kommentare: Overall this program is a must have for any real estate office. It makes accounting and reporting so easy!

Broker Wolf makes paying agents a breeze. I am able to input the agents information, along with their pay breakdown so when they do have a transaction close, the payment is automatically completed when I close the transaction! No second guessing. We can also track the transaction through the program and run detailed reporting on basically anything input into the system!

The interface can be a little difficult to comprehend but after using it for a little while it has become very easy.

Ann
Owner/Broker in Kanada

User Friendly

Kommentare: This is great for my month end and year end reporting. Everything is in one place.

This software is user friendly. I like that fact that you can try something out in training mode before you go to real time. If training mode doesn't work, the call for help is great - fast and efficient. I like that you can do everything in one program - real estate deals and bookkeeping.

Only con would be doing the updates. Something changed that it doesn't prompt me to do an update until the last minute.

Susan
Susan
Office Administrator-Director of Production & Finance in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

it's easy to get around the program, and should issues arise...customer service is right there !

Kommentare: It's quick, it's simple, and takes the worry out of accounting as there is nothing you can do wrong within the program as it can be quickly corrected if necessary!

That it stores everything that you do within the program so you don't need to worry about missing anything!

At first it was a little cumbersome - but after getting assistance and learning the program and its functions-I have nothing to report for not liking the program! It's a great program!

Realtor in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Best Transaction Management system around

Kommentare: Easily keeps track of transactions and making sure we are in compliance

Easily keep all the info about a transaction in one place, and has reminders to make sure you have everything you need. Super simple to keep track of your in progress deals and know what your missing/next steps are, and create commission invoices.

Very few cons I can think of. Sometimes it has trouble searching for a property in the MLS to associate it with that transaction but most of the time it works well

Delia
Operations & Finance Manager in Kanada

BrokerWolf at a Commercial Brokerage

Kommentare: There is not a lot of competition out there and the few I have tried were worse, but I see there are a few more competitors and a new brokerage I am aware of is using one of the new companies. I am watching to see how that goes.

-That accounting is tied together with the deals making the financial side of things easier -Screens have same look and feel -Bank recs I like in this system -Reporting isn't bad but wish it was simpler to build what you need.

-It doesn't play well with other platforms such as Salesforce so we duplicate efforts -I don’t know why, but Lone Wolf which I will call LW going forward cannot calculate source deductions from benefits that we pay staff – RRSP’s and or health benefits, so this is something I have to manually calculate and manually fix for anyone receiving benefits (Staff only) – seems counter productive to having a computer program to me. While I am talking about payroll, why cant I tab around to different fields in the deductions. I press tab all the time but it won’t take me to the next box. -When creating the EFT transmission file in 5E1, I create the file early as the bank direct deposit requires a work around to actually work -If we make a change in a deal to the commission or accidentally double tap the date on the commission tab, all the agent info for the payout changes. That should not happen -When updating people (lets say there is a typo in a name of a person) and you go in to correct it, LW asks if you want to update all deals, we say yes and then the deals are not updated. Same with lawyers. -The penny issue is an ongoing headache -Cloning a deal is virtually useless but if it worked better it would be valuable to us -Customer service used to be great - that has gone downhill with tickets and files getting dropped or passed to multiple people and the answers by email are not always easy to understand even if you know the software fairly well...and more that wont fit

Ana
Broker of Record in Kanada

Lone Wolf has made it feasible for me to handle my own accounting without hiring additional staff.

It keeps the office organized from front end to back end. I know when an agent has loaded a property onto mls and love how it feeds into the system alerting me that I need paperwork from that agent. It is not difficult to use and the training and customer service is unbelievable. I trained for 2 weeks and am able to provide my accountant with all completed year end documents. this significantly reduces the accounting fees. I also like the fact that the system is being backed up on secure servers and lessens the risk of loosing information by failing to back up. The system also has certain measures in place to remind you about Fintrac compliance and other REBBA compliance related alerts. Trade record sheets are a breeze to prepare along with other features related to payroll and performance tracking for the agents and office. I cant really imagine how I would function without it!

What I like the least is the fact that there isn't a section with terminology that relates to leases. (references to Landlords and Tenants would be nice) It would be less confusing when training new staff. Same with "listing Side" and "Selling Side" (it sounds like the same thing) it would be clearer as "listing Side" and "Buying Side". Other than the terminology I really don't have any other complaints.

Cheryl
Office Manager in Kanada
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

This is an excellent program designed specifically for real estate

Kommentare: The best benefit is time saving. It also makes it just about impossible to make an accounting error which is easy to do when posting manually in ledger books.

The best thing about this software is that it is easy to use. The program itself has evolved over the years (I've been using this program on and off since 1992) but the basics are still the same. I have used other real estate/account software but Lone Wolf is the best. All the updates come to you to automatically which makes it super easy to stay up to date. Support is always available to help should I run into an issue. They even send me screen shots so that I can easily fix the issue. This program provides us everything we need to run our real estate business efficiently and effectively.

My only issue is that once you post an invoice you need to reverse it if you make a mistake in the amount, date, etc. Then when you go to enter it again it won't take the same invoice number. Which is a good thing except when it is a re-enter. I believe they are working on a solution for this.

Kathryn
Administration Manager in Kanada

Full Real Estate Solution

Kommentare: I have used the program since 2000 when it was DOS version. Overall it is the best Back office system I have seen. It is the only one I have used on a regular basis.

You can use it for end to end solution if you wish to purchase their full Suite. But you can also choose other solutions for paper management and still use Lone Wolf for full integration of Agent deal management up to and including paying out commissions, Staff Payroll, and A/P & A/R without using multiple programs. Good for Med size to Extremely large brokerages.

There are still some features that can be confusing to users. Updating commissions do not always flow through to updating commission splits and HST. When using on the cloud, there can be many reasons for the program to stop responding (including printing), and because there is not an internal email server, the outgoing email can stop unexpectedly, so IT has to kick the person out of the program and they have to log back in.

Tina
Finance Director in USA

BrokerWolf more Real Estate friendly than Accounting friendly

Kommentare: Overall I like BrokerWolf and will recommend it to other real estate firms to use. Their support team always comes through with an answer or solution to a question or problem, but sometimes they can be slow on their response or fix.

It incorporates my real estate needs for keeping track of my agents production and my accounting/finances without having to use two separate programs and having to enter my transactions twice.

The accounting portion of the software is not very flexible and can be cumbersome when trying to research or look up an older accounting entry. It would be really helpful if there was a "find" feature that you could use to look up information/notes that you put in the memo section of a check. There are a lot of real estate bells and whistles that I don't use (ex. property details, showings, etc.) and not very many accounting functions for searching for particular information by check #, memo, dollar amount, etc.

Gisele

I love this program...

Kommentare: The ability to easily create a listing or a transaction from the beginning to the end.. being able to ensure that all our transaction are accurate and the ease of managing our financial accounts.

I have been working with lonewolf for the past 10years for different Brokerages, and I recommended Lonewolf to the current Brokerage for which I`m working for. I can honestly say that this is the best program for Real Estate that I have worked with over the years. I would and have recommended this product because it is easy to use, it offers everything a Real Estate Brokerage needs to run effectively. I especially like the training section of this program, as you can easily use this section without affecting your actual business accounts

The size of the screen.. I wish it could open to the size of my laptop screen.. Other then that I can not say anything else is wrong with this program

Laurie
Accounting manager in USA

Accounting review of BrokerWolf

Kommentare: Overall I love the software, it has made our accounting very easy with all of our account payable and receivable in one place. I would highly recommend using brokerwolf.

I love the ease of the software it is very user friendly. We are able to pull reports at an instant. I use the software to pay our agents, do their 1099's, we pay all of our payables through brokerwolf, all of my bank recs are also done through brokerwolf. It is very nice to have one software that will do all of those features for you.

I wish we were able to increase the font size when we are in lonewolf. Also there are a couple of support issues I have found using the software, I have sent them to support and the fixes are not yet available.. They have been sent to the IT department I wish those could be addressed quicker.

Vivian
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I find Lonewolf Brokerwolf a very user friendly program with a multitude of reports and stats

Ease of moving from one menu to another allows multitasking. We are constantly asked for information from our agents while we are working in other areas of the program. If we had to close our current window to assist our agents, this would greatly slow down our response time to the agent as well as our own work load. The support help menu is quick, easy and a response is received very quickly.

I find that there are so many reports and stats to choose from that occasionally we can't zero in on the report for the info or stat we are seeking. Short of going into each report and viewing a sample before we find the one we need it can sometimes take a long time to locate the report needed. The reports are excellent though, once found.

Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I love the LoneWolf program. As the only Administrator in the office it is incredibly beneficial.

Kommentare: I am certain that if this office did not have LoneWolf software, we would have to have a minimum of one more employee. Personally, peace of mind for accuracy, quality and speed.

I like that everything is easy to use and to find. Everything is basically at your fingertips...whether it be for deals, accounting, or reports.

Sometimes the changes are unnecessary. I was just asked to make my UserID and password the same for all and have not been able to use the same ID and password yet. Usually one works, but another. Small things like that can be frustrating.

Antwort von Lone Wolf Technologies

Hi Barb, It¿s the little things, like hearing we¿ve made your daily workload much easier, that make us so proud! We¿re so happy to be apart of your day-to-day operations and supporting your business. Thanks for sharing your experience! -Rebecca

Colleen
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Lone wolf has been a dependable Real Estate Management System for our Brokerage.

Kommentare: All in one real estate management system with many features including transactions and accounting functions.

The Lone Wolf system is an excellent replacement to the previous outdated software that our Brokerage was using. It is an all in one system for real estate transactions and accounting that puts all aspects of our business in one place interconnecting the real estate transactions with associate receivables and accounting package. It compiles all the information needed to supply our accountant with the necessary information to prepare our year end financial statements and tax returns.

The software, although easy to use most times, can have confusing inputs that are difficult to reconcile with each other.

Lisa
Client Services Coordinator in USA

Hello

I only use broker wolf to make sure our listings and photos are in there and to add details for the listings. When the softwear works, it works great.

BW looks like very old software from the 90's. Takes just a bit to load. The double sign in with 2 log ins. Somethings i have noticed in 1.1 when editing the listings in the details tab, some are check boxes and some options are circles you click. You can not erase the answer when it is a circle choice answer. You have to go and delete all the marked boxes and start over. (EX: Look at the difference in the Basement, Fireplace Count, Garage count, Sewer type, Style of home, Lot Size ect...). Information of the listings transfers could be faster sometimes.

Bonnie
Administrator in Kanada

I've been using Lonewolf for many years and love the support I get when I run into problems

User friendly and reminds you if you miss items. I also like the way it flows when completing listings and sales. How its set up to enter in Fintrac as well as the types of listings and sales. I also like the support and the screen shots that show exactly where to go and how to fix it.

Its hard to find things in the search option. When I'm looking for a specific topic, and I do a search the topics don't really pertain to what I'm looking for. I like the support that we can send in the questions/challenges through request form, but I also think sometimes doing it this way and not over the phone creates miscommunication and it takes longer to get the question resolved.

TERI-ANNE
ADMINISTRATOR in Kanada
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I have used lonewolf for almost 10 years. It is very user friendly, and a good program to have

Kommentare: It is very efficient and works very well in the real estate business. It is very user friendly, and easy to learn.

The lonewolf program is very self- explanatory. I find it extremely user friendly. When I have had any questions, the wolf team is always knowledgeable and quickly answer my questions so I can get back to work. I find it is very efficient and a helpful program with its prompts.

I am still getting use to the Community. I had once suggested colour in the dashboard, and at that time I did have a dashboard. Now at this office we are hosted, so we do not get the option of a dashboard. I would like to still be able to have the dashboard even tho we are hosted, and in colour!

Lori

brokerWolf Software user

Kommentare: I love that brokerWolf has everything you could possibly need in one program. Can't wait to see our office go paperless also and then our system would be complete!

I like that this software knows that you might be posting something in error and asks you if you are sure this is what you want to do. It even tells you what it thinks the posting should be. This is a great feature for new users when you can't always be looking over their shoulders.

In the beginning if there was an error made sometimes the correction of it is was a long process, but support is great and once you understand what to look for when someone has made an error it is easier.

Marie
Office Manager in Kanada
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent real estate software.

Kommentare: This product keeps company updated, knowing exactly where payables and receivables are in payment schedule.

Easy to use; from very beginning, staff were easy to understand, training was excellent; continually upgrading to meet demands of customers. Would strongly recommend product.

Haven't had any concerns; if there is anything to work on, it would be to respond quicker to requests. Have had to call on a couple of items when e-mails weren't responded to in a time sensitive issue.

Antwort von Lone Wolf Technologies

Thank you Marie - we truly appreciate your recommendation. We¿re so happy to be apart of your day-to-day operations and supporting your business. Thanks for sharing your experience! - Rebecca