WP review

Montgomery L.
Öl & Energie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great company and people. Keep it going!

Vorteile: Customer support is great but necessary. Glad to switch over to WP from a less expensive but weaker O/G software. WP has allowed more flexibility and quicker processing. On a day-to-day basis the software is excellent; quick, easy to navigate, etc.

Nachteile: It did take some time to not just understand the basic operations of the tasks but to understand "how" the software handles data and how to manipulate the system to do some less common tasks. This took a lot of tech support calls. Some things like Payout Maint. in Rev module I wish could pull from the owner data versus having to key it all in anew.
I would love to see more consistency with the location of action buttons across the bottom of most of the common screens. Such as Add, Chg, Del Find, etc. This would help with redundant tasks

von WolfePak Software an 4.11.2019

This is great feedback! Thank you for taking the time to provide this for us. I am forwarding to our product management team so they can keep in mind as they further development enhancements and improvements. Thank you!

WolfePak journey

Vicki C.
Secretary/Treasurer
Öl & Energie, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Using WolfePak has made my job so easy. It's user friendly and strives to meet the expectations of small oil and gas owners. However, as they grow, they seem to be forgetting those that helped to build the software. I sincerely hope that this is short-lived and that they are simply going through growing pains. But, overall, it's a great software and covers every aspect of accounting needed by operators and first purchasers.

Vorteile: WolfePak is great in that it allows me to keep track of my expenses at any level that I choose. I absolutely love the scanning module as it allows all users who have access to visually see invoices or other pertinent information without rummaging through files or continually asking. I also like that all aspects of the business have the capability of being housed in WolfePak from production information to Financial reporting. Therefore, it's a "one stop shop!" for our entire business.

Nachteile: My least favorite aspect of WolfePak is that there are still some modules that don't "talk" to each other requiring a duplication of effort. I understand that my next issue is being worked on, but some options that are available to accomplish some tasks are in difficult places to find and sometimes their location just doesn't make sense. Lastly, I do have several issues that have repeatedly been given to customer support that have not been resolved.

von WolfePak Software an 4.11.2019

Thank you as always for your valuable feedback and insights! I am glad to hear that WolfePak for the most part makes your job easier. You are correct that we are working on the ability for all modules to talk back and forth, but I will definitely forward to product management for further validation. A member of our team will reach out shortly to discuss specific concerns you are experiencing. Thank you for being a valuable customer and advocate for WolfePak!

Wolfepak

Ami D.
Accounting manager
Öl & Energie, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We operate multiple companies out of our WP software and this allows us to move seamlessly between them and integrate information as needed.

Vorteile: The ease of use is one of my favorite things about Wolfepak. It seems so familiar. Like using Word or Excel.

Nachteile: My least favorite thing is some of the reporting functions. There are a few reports that are not as robust and require us to pull/export multiple reports and merge them to get the needed data.

von WolfePak Software an 4.11.2019

We appreciate your time in providing us valuable feedback and are happy to hear that you are generally pleased with WolfePak! Feature enhancements for our reporting function are definitely on the road map. I am going to forward your feedback to our product team so they can reach out to you for specifics. Thank you!

Prior Support was Awesome

Nicole F.
CFO
Öl & Energie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have tried multiple times to utilize WP more efficiently but rarely get anyone in support to answer any questions without having to get back with me. I once had an issue that after 16 days did not receive an answer before the question was escalated. We use WP to calculate and pay DOI & Operators, then use another system for all other business. AP, PR, AR, FS, and Banking are all done outside of WP. It's not at all what I had planned.

Vorteile: Easy to use the software. Typically we are trying to do something new if we need support, in prior years the team was awesome and always helpful. The updates to WP have been very useful and on point for FP.

Nachteile: Current support is seriously lacking. The amount of money spent for the support is not worth the support that a user currently receives. I am not sure that we are going to continue using the support or even WP next year.

von WolfePak Software an 5.12.2019

Thank you for your valuable and honest feedback. I am sorry to hear the support you've received lately has not met or exceeded your expectations. We do pride ourselves on providing top-tier support and have failed to do so for you. A member of the WolfePak team will be reaching out to you discuss your issues in further detail. Hopefully, we will have the opportunity to address your concerns.

Wolfepak Software Review

Thomas S.
Financial Management
Öl & Energie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Having used Wolfepak since 1998, I have been along for the ride from a DOS version to the current Windows version. During this time, I was able to talk to anyone in the organization, including the CEO, about any request or issue. I like the small company service while having the benefits or a large company setting. The last twenty-one years with Wolfepak have been great for our organization.

Vorteile: Wolfepak software is extremely user friendly, it covers all the needs of our organization. The Wolfepak employees are always friendly, helpful and easy to contact if a need arises. Software is kept up to date with industry requirements.

Nachteile: Have not ran into very many cons. Report writing sometimes does not mean my needs, but most of the time a call to Support team, and they find a way to accomplish the need.

von WolfePak Software an 4.11.2019

Thank you so much for your feedback! It is greatly appreciated.

From my viewpoint

Bewertet am 9.11.2019
Debbie R.
CPA/ Senior Controller
Öl & Energie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been using WP for over 20 years. I continue to learn new things every year! Love the software.

Vorteile: Handles oil and gas accounting really well. I like the continuous updates and upgrades that the software provides on a yearly basis.

Nachteile: Excel conversion feature not available for all reports. File conversion where it isn’t a hot button is sloppy. I don’t like that you took San Antonio off as a location for a users conference. We have a large user presence here- please give consideration to putting it back in the rotation.

von WolfePak Software an 19.11.2019

Thank you very much for your review! I will also pass on your feedback on the Excel conversion functionality to our product team. We are taking WolfePak "on the road" this coming year and will be heading to San Antonio. Keep your eye on social media and emails to find out dates!

10 + year user

Neal M.
Öl & Energie, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We have had WolfePak since 2008. It is easy to use and easy to train new employees to use. It meets all of our accounting needs.

Nachteile: Only in the last year have we had any complaints about WolfePak. When we have a problem and call technical support. We are not too sure if the technician has the knowledge and understanding of the product to answer our question or fix our problem.

von WolfePak Software an 4.11.2019

Thank you for your excellent feedback and recommendation. We appreciate your support. Our Customer Success team definitely strives to exceed our customer's expectations, and it seems we have missed the mark on this for you. Any specific feedback you can provide would be helpful and appreciated (feel free to respond to email on this reply sent to you). I will also forward to the head of our Customer Success team. Thank you!

Wolfepak

Cindy P.
Production Accounting Clerk
Öl & Energie, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We run all our business thru Wolfepak. We are doing our oil and gas revenue, jib, payables and receivables.

Vorteile: Wolfepak software really makes our job run smoother. I really like the fact that all the information is in one place and we can run various reports to get the information we need.

Nachteile: It is not easy to use especially for a person that has never experienced it.

von WolfePak Software an 4.11.2019

We so appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Thank you! Oil & Gas accounting is definitely a bit of niche, and glad to hear WolfePak makes your job run smoother. If you or anyone are interested in training, we do now offer an online learning portal that covers the basic fundamentals, financial reporting and analytics. Training without the travel! Please let us know if we can be of service. Thanks again for your time and feedback.

Great Customer Service

Meagan G.
Accountant
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, I think WolfePak is fairly easy to operate. If you do have issues, customer service is very quick to help with a solution.

Vorteile: Anytime there is something I'm unsure about, I can almost always find it in the help section. If I still have trouble, I can call customer service and they are always able to help quickly solve the issue. There is always someone available to help right away.

Nachteile: The biggest con is that we can only have one employee in the software at a time.

von WolfePak Software an 4.11.2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! It is great to hear our customer success team is doing just that - helping our customers successfully navigate their day. Also, I can have someone reach out to you do discuss affordable options for adding users. Thanks!

Oil and Gas Accounting + Land

Kyle S.
Data Wizard
Öl & Energie, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's been good. The staff is good, and the product gets the job done.

Vorteile: I use the WolfePak LandPro software, which interfaces with the accounting software though spreadsheets to move data from one to the other. That has gone well.

Nachteile: It isn't 100% synced yet, such as well legal descriptions. But they are working on it.

von WolfePak Software an 4.11.2019

Thank you for your kind review! We appreciate the support. You are correct - we are currently working to further enhance the integration between WolfePak LandPro and our ERP system. Please feel free to always forward any specific incidents regarding the integration to our product team. Thank you again for taking time to provide a review!

Purchased in 2016

Bewertet am 9.10.2018
Division Order Specialist
Öl & Energie, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, Wolfepak is on the right track and does seem to constantly want to improve. I would recommend but be prepared to take some time to be able to learn and ask questions as needed.

Vorteile: Wolfepak is definitely a step up from what our company had before. Once initiated, they will come on site for a week to help you with the transition which is helpful. We use it mostly for revenue/billing and it is overall simple to use.

Nachteile: There are some inconsistencies with this software that we have experienced and procedures that could be done easier. However, they are constantly asking for feedback to improve so that’s a plus. There has also been significant turnover within their organization so we have had programmers that we have enjoyed working with that have unfortunately left.

von WolfePak Software an 16.10.2018

Thank you for review! We are always striving to improve the product, our support and overall customer experience. I am glad that it is better than what you had previously! If you have specific feedback other than what you provided here, please feel free to reach out. We'd love the opportunity to increase your likelihood to recommend WolfePak Software.

Great help desk/customer service and very user friendly software!

Emma A.
Accounting manager
Öl & Energie, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I love this software. It's easy to use, very efficient, has great time saving tools and the support team is really top notch.

Vorteile: It's super user friendly. I had no formal training on this software when I began using it and it was not hard to figure out at all. It's so well organized.

Nachteile: The colors. I realize this is completely irrelevant, but it's the only thing I don't like about this software. Gray is so drab.

von WolfePak Software an 4.11.2019

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We appreciate you taking time to provide us with your response. One tip for the user interface is that you can right-click on a tab within the modules and assign it a specific color. This can be helpful if you want to make a commonly used tab easily identifiable!

Non oil & gas user

Bewertet am 1.11.2019
Sandra T.
Administrative Coordinator
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The software was in place when I started working for this company. It is very different from programs I have used in the past and over time I have to come to like it a lot and value options that I have not had in other programs.

Vorteile: For the most part the program is easy to get around in.

Nachteile: I would love it if the company would offer some training and help options that are geared toward those of us that are not in the oil & gas industry.

von WolfePak Software an 4.11.2019

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. There are discussions to either have a regional non O&G user group and/or distribute content relevant to all users, regardless of industry. Keep your eyes on the splash screen!

15 year user of WolfePak

Shelly C.
Öl & Energie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This software is great. They have seminars yearly to improve you skills if needed, which is great. But anytime I've called support they have helped solve my problem. And I usually learn something new during this process.

Vorteile: Overall ease of use but when I do have a problem, the customer service is always very helpful.

Nachteile: I'm not sure I have an answer. Maybe I biased since I've been using for so long.

von WolfePak Software an 4.11.2019

Thank you for being a loyal, long-time user of WolfePak. We greatly appreciate your feedback. We think our Customer Success team is great as well, but then again we are just a bit biased! Thank you for your continued support.

WP Review

Cheston G.
Öl & Energie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's been a great experience. The implementation, support, and service has been great. It provides all the needs of our company.

Vorteile: Customer support and value. The software is constantly improving.

Nachteile: Some limitations to financial reports and chart of account numbering.

von WolfePak Software an 4.11.2019

Thank you for your feedback! We definitely try to constantly improve and make our customers jobs easier. Financial reporting enhancements are definitely on the road map. I will forward your feedback to our product management team so they can reach out to you in regards to specific features/functionality you require. Thank you for the support!

Satisfied Customer

Bewertet am 1.11.2019
Tisha B.
Accounts Payable
Öl & Energie, Selbstständig

Vorteile: The support is top notch. If you do things as they are recommended it work beautifully.

Nachteile: Some of the reports are difficult to get to compared to the other accounting software that I use.

von WolfePak Software an 4.11.2019

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us your feedback! I am forwarding your notes to our product management team for them to review and consider as they move forward planning our product road map. Thank you again for your valuable feedback!

review

Barbara B.
senior accountant
Öl & Energie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I started out using Wolfpak when I learned the oil & gas business. After some time I was able to do anything I wanted with the software and felt confident. However, after using other oil & gas software I realized this Wolfpak this is far better than the rest.

Vorteile: This software is efficient, clean, and easy to use. The software is up to date as well.

Nachteile: You do need some backup education on oil & gas business to understand the software completely more easily.

von WolfePak Software an 4.11.2019

Thank you for the vote of confidence! We appreciate your feedback and support.

Seasoned User

Casey C.
Öl & Energie, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Ease of use. Reporting functions are far and above most other Accounting Software. Ability to customize/tailor to different needs.

Nachteile: No complaints. Every software will have "issues".

von WolfePak Software an 4.11.2019

Thank you for the great feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. Please let us know if we can every provide assistance. Thank you!

Easy Accounting System

Veronica M.
Accounts Payable Accountant
Öl & Energie, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The system is easy to use to get what you are looking for.

Nachteile: I wish that it would have a feature on easier ways to look up invoice numbers to see what the status of those are.

von WolfePak Software an 4.11.2019

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us feedback! I will pass your feature feedback on to our product management team for review. Thank you again for your review!

2019 RESPONSE WOLFEPAK

Bewertet am 6.11.2019
Jeanne T.
OWNER
Öl & Energie, Selbstständig

Vorteile: HAVE USED THIS PRODUCT FOR OVER 25 YEARS. INFORMATION AND REPORTS ARE EASY TO ACCESS.

Nachteile: HAVE ISSUES SOMETIMES WITH UPDATES. USUALLY RESOLVED WITH CALL TO SUPPORT TEAM.

von WolfePak Software an 19.11.2019

Thank you so much for your great review. We appreciate the feedback! Glad that our customer success team is able to help you out!

Great customer support

Bewertet am 7.11.2019
Cindy R.
Öl & Energie, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Wolfepak has great customer support for any kind of issue you may encounter with the software. I have found that they listen to customer feedback and make changes/enhancements to the software. The software functions well and have never had any issues.

Nachteile: It does have a bit of a learning curve on how the different modules interact but this is easy to overcome.

von WolfePak Software an 19.11.2019

Thank you for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to provide us this feedback and glad to hear you've had a good experience.