Über Fusion

Panda Fusion ist ein vollständiges Produkt, das in der Lage ist, deine IT-Geräte zu schützen, zu verwalten und Fernunterstützung zu leisten.

Erfahre mehr über Fusion

Easy operation of the tool from an integrated console.

Analyze completely all my files eliminating any threat that may arise, I have nothing against it to mention, I highly recommend it.

Bewertungen zu Fusion

4,9

Fusion hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 13 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Fusion bereits verwendet?

Vanessa
Vanessa
Personal docente in Venezuela

It's very fast, it works very well

With this antivirus I could learn what is really the protection of computers, since I use it I do not have to worry about any malicious software attacking my computer, because with this antivirus I feel totally safe.

It is fast, easy to use, it does not slow down the computer, it acts efficiently, the only thing I do not like is that it permanently deletes infected files and can not be recovered.

Ana
Ana
DOCENTE in Venezuela

Magnificent App complete and efficient, easy to use and installation

Kommentare: it has the advantage that it freezes in the cloud files in quarantine for 7 days, and in case of false positives it restores this file in the system automatically

This version is wonderful, has an attractive and customizable interface, is lightweight and offers maximum protection against unknown threats, allowing to reduce any vulnerability and avoiding the loss of data on PC, phones and tablets, and has the advantage of remote automatic support for resolution. of problems so, if you have a problem immediately contact and solve it

In Windows 2000, Windows XP or earlier, only version 5.5 is installed, which does not allow to implement the new improvements corresponding to version 6.0

Resident Advisor in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Fusion

I like that the notes are set up for therapists

I don't like having to input my own schedule and how lengthy the documentation can be.

Customer Service Representative in Bulgarien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Hands down the best anti-virus program on the market

Kommentare: It's affordable, reliable and incredibly easy to use no matter what type of service you need- home or business.

User friendly interface, super easy to use on any device, doesn't slow down older devices with outdated OS.

Darielys
Darielys
Aprendiz in Trinidad und Tobago
, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

is very good antivirus

I love being able to keep my devices safe with Panda fusion because it is fast and confining, I recommend 100%

is one of the best antivirus I've tried, for the time I have no complaints, I think I can trust my protection Panda fusion

Cytology Supervisor in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easiest software to use

Simple to set up. Easy to learn. Minimal equipment required. Best of all: you have complete control over transcription.

Background noise gets picked up, especially if the speaker uses a soft voice.

Gertrudis
Gertrudis
Comerciante in Venezuela
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Excellent antivirus

It is fast and easy to use, it protects my computer very well; every day it makes a deep scan to my computer and keeps all viruses away which makes my PC much faster and more efficient thanks to panda fusion.

The disadvantage that I have observed is that when running it makes the computer slow, but I think this is common for all antivirus.

Solmarys
Solmarys
pasante in Venezuela

100% protection and much more.

Kommentare: total protection.

Thanks to a friend I knew this wonderful antivirus, I was at risk my computer and thanks to him I could eliminate the threat and since then it keeps me protected.

It is a software of excellent quality, it gives me a lot of confidence and security, I do not leave my equipment in the hands of anyone, panda fusion of the best.

Yelitza
Yelitza
costurera in Venezuela

It works very well

Since I installed it I liked it a lot because the installation was very fast and immediately installed it started to analyze the computer and eliminate all the viruses it detected.

It's a little slow, but I'm not complaining because most of the antivirus I've tried causes slowness at the moment of execution.

delvalle
delvalle
Estudiante in Venezuela

Excellent cloud-based antivirus

It is an antivirus of a simple interface that makes quick scans and is easy to use which keeps my PC free of malicious attacks and does not require updates since every time it does an analysis it connects to the panda network to check on the fly and detect new dangers, before my computers were infected by Trojans and backdoors since I installed this antivirus I have my PC free of these and with the advantage that it does not consume resources on my hard drive, since it works in the cloud and does not require an installation heavy on the computer

The only disadvantage that I consider has this application is that the free version does not have some protection and connectivity factors that if you have the paid version

Guillermo
University Professor in Telecommunications Enginee in Venezuela

Powerful integral solution that offers security to the different devices of the network.

- Easy operation of the tool from an integrated console. - The parenteral control works very well with respect to others that we have tested in the laboratory of practices. - The security of the different devices present manages it very well. - It is quickly accessible from anywhere. - Work in different operating systems.

- The uninstallation procedures sometimes give problems. - The software update should be fairly constant.

Amy
Office manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fusion

Kommentare: fusion makes billing mulitple claims fast and easy

its user friendly- updates are communicated well

support line is limited access to a person

Jonatan Jose
Jonatan Jose
Guardia Nacional in Venezuela

Protect my devices completely.

It is one of the best antivirus I have used, despite not being well known, it is really excellent, I would not stop using it because I feel very satisfied with the functions it offers me.