Teletrac Navman DIRECTOR Erfahrungen

Über Teletrac Navman DIRECTOR

Preisgekrönte, komplett integrierte, cloudbasierte GPS-Flottenverfolgung mit Sicherheitsüberwachung, nutzerdefinierten Berichten, Warnungen, Fahrerbewertung und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Teletrac Navman DIRECTOR

GPS Tracking in real time. The maintenance reminder is nice once you get it fully setup for each vehicle, but still leaves room for improvement.

Multiple interactions with customer service were awful (one guy told me he" didnt know what to do and Im on my own").

Bewertungen zu Teletrac Navman DIRECTOR

3,3
2,8
3,1
2,5

Teletrac Navman DIRECTOR hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 2,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 41 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Teletrac Navman DIRECTOR bereits verwendet?

Dominic

Chattanooga Bus Company

Kommentare: It has been a positive experience. I would recommend it to all.

Ease of use The phone App Customer support

Nothing really. Like all software, just have to get use and comfortable with the system.

Manny
Manny
Network Administrator / Cable Technician in USA

Great Vehicle Tracking Software

Kommentare: Great tracking software if you are in the need of tracking fleet vehicles. You can easily find the location of your vehicles and track their daily routes.

It's a great tracking software to monitor your fleet vehicles on the daily. Gives you real-time status updates turn by turn on vehicles that you monitor.

Satellite gets funky on bad weather. Trackers can be disabled easily by easily disabling antenna. Your upgrading tracking device can be costly after time. Geofencing still needs improvements.

Daniel
Daniel
Franchisee in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

E-Logs and DOT compliance

Kommentare: Have used the software for over 2 years and when it works well, it is great. More often than we would like, we run into issues with credentials, permissions, error messages, etc. that don't have a clear solution. Navigating through the software as an admin on the account is not intuitive at all and requires ongoing communication with the product developers.

The software provides a solution to stay in compliance with the DOT requirements for electronic logs, and manage the drivers and their workloads

There is a lot of backend work that remains a big question mark to the end user. Troubleshooting and navigating through frequent technical hurtles is basically out of the end user's hands. This wouldn't be an issue if support was consistent, prompt, and reliable but that hasn't been the case.

Tony
Manager in USA

Director review

Kommentare: Overall seeing where our trucks are, speed and traffic has been wonderful. Paying for a government issued product doesn't make us happy. And converting to team drivers has been extremely tough to find enough drivers. Expenses have doubled but freight is still the same.

Ability to monitor trucks/drivers. Track maintenance.

ELD in truck hardware fails to easy....cords being pinched. Installation varied each vendor. Functionality lacks at times.

Nancy
Admin in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Way to View and track trucks

This had been a wonderful experience using this software. I find myself getting caught up on looking at all the features. It really makes me want to look and see where my trucks are and what they are doing. You can zoom in and get a Ariel view and even see what parking spot the truck in is at a truck stop.

Took just a little bit to get use to all the features that you can keep up with the trucks. There is a lot of stuff that the software will do you just have to use it to get use to it.

Edwin
HR Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

SAVE YOURSELF RUN FROM TELETRAC!

Kommentare: We had used Teletrac, From June off 2018 – May of 2019, of the many problems we reported to Teletrac, I have included 2 specific examples that in my opinion not only demonstrate the lackadaisical approach Teletrac takes in resolving our issues, but also provides the reasons, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Teletrac did not resolve our issues within a timely fashion.
Issue #1:
Idling Report Issues: We use idle data to dictate what our drivers will be receiving as part of their fuel-saving bonus. Date Issue was Reported: 09/10/2018
Date Issue Resolved: Never
Total Time Unresolved: 8+ Months
Issue #1 Recap: We had reached out several times starting on September 10, 2018, to get the idle time reports fixed as they were providing incorrect data. This was a feature that Teletrac had advertised when selling their product. This issue although multiple correspondences every month from the original date of reporting were had, was never fixed. There were large periods of time that had gone on where we were never reached out too. This was detrimental to or business because our drivers have a performance bonus that is given out monthly that is based on fuel mileage when we are unable to get a correct reading of fuel consumption we are paying out bonuses or not paying out bonuses on incorrect data. To put this into perspective, Samsara our current ELD provider had an issue with their idle time reports, not only did they reach out to us on a weekly basis as this was being fixed, but t

The thing that attracted me to this company was the integration with McLeod and the reasonable price. -- However as I would soon discover, these were merely a honey trap.

1. The fact that the product just did not work. 2. The worst customer support I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. 3. LIESSSS

Jesse
President in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

We have had an awful experience overall…

Kommentare: We have had an awful experience overall…

Nothing - it has had literally zero benefit

We have had an awful experience overall… We have had an awful experience overall with Teletrac Navman. The reporting does not work, we can't get our rep to train us, the system does not allow for easy use and tracking as promised and the hardware is outdated and has to be installed in each vehicle and is not easy to move to another vehicle if you need to due to a sale or breakdown. They lock you into a 3 year contract and you have no way to get out or change once you are in, No good driver reports, no vehicle maintenance alerts, tracking is hard to find and navigate, just the whole thing has been a waste of 3 years.

Tony
Operations Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Small Carriers, Proceed with CAUTION!

Kommentare: The shareholder's will lose in the long run if my experience is repeated with current or future customers. Good business stems from good ethics. If your equipment threatens the life of your client's organization, then how ruthless can Teletrac be in filing frivolous lawsuits against small motor carriers such as my organization. MY TRUCKS were parked for over TWO WEEKS! The individual TELETRAC SENT did not come to the scheduled appointment in our yard! I was on my knuckles dealing with drivers threatening to quit because of your software! To the shareholder's or responsible party in making informed business decisions for Teletrac, focus on a continuous improvement strategy which will increase the bottom line. Focus to why the software shows a driver is on duty when a driver signs out and to why the HOS time is always ahead of the current or live time.

I don't want to sound bold so that an opportunity may arise and therefore I will simply pass on this question.

The product did not live up to the presumed expectations. The software remained on duty status when the truck was parked in the yard. The software had a time lapse which negatively impacted HOS. We were signed up in the "hero" program and our hero never replied to any of our messages. The service department contracted with Teletrac dissolved or filed for bankruptcy, DURING the COVID PANDEMIC, in which we literally shut down our operations for a couple of weeks to then be told to reschedule. So it was either I go bankrupt waiting for Teletrac to stand by their commitment in offering my motor carrier company a solution for my trucks standing idle as my fixed and variable expenses increase or respectfully reach out to their customer service and request for the mailing address so that I can mail the equipment and software back to Teletrac. Instead, their customer service matched the quality Teletrac offers the public and they insisted that they will get it together. Well, i'm sorry to burst your bubble Telectrac, but you breached the contract when you threaten the stability of my organization. My incident has taken place with Teletrac within a month. I returned the equipment and now they have an attorney reaching out to me on a bogus lawsuit in the amount of $37,000. I have less than 15 trucks and potential customers should do the math.

Nick
PE in USA

This system has potential, but the learning curve can be too much for folks who aren't tech-savvy

The customer service. Teletrac employs good salespeople and they have taken care of us and ensured that the software and product meet our needs.

Learning curve that comes with the stigma of being "tracked". People are defensive and do not take to the software.

Manager of Quality in USA
Paket- & Frachtlieferung

Quite disappointed with Teletrac

I like best that Teletrac is affordable, meaning companies do not have to outlay a hardware investment.

It does not offer anywhere near the level of reporting available through Peoplenet and Qualcomm. The reports need to drill down to the unit level for areas such as idle time hours and idle percentages. I could go on into other areas. Best for you guys to simply visit someone using PNET and compare for your self.

victor
vice president in USA
Paket- & Frachtlieferung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very disappointed of the team members

Kommentare: we have used the GPS system , but when it came time to cancel our service ... ohh god it took us 1 full month just to get a-hold of some one, we have called every single day all of their listed phone numbers , we have e-mailed them countless times , in the end we had to call our bank and put a stop on their automatic billing. Finally after 1 month and something , we have been contacted via e-mail by one of their representatives and they canceled our service providing us a reference cancellation number. after 5 mounts of not using them , guess what , their billing department sends us an open invoice - asking us what is going on and why we are not paying our bills . we were shocked , they are trying to get now money from us for not having in their data base that we have canceled. Immediate we have provided the accounting department of teletrac our "cancellation reference number" and a copy of the e-mail of their representative that have closed our account . She responded its not her problem and we need to speak with the guy that we canceled with. This is how they do business . Btw its 5/23/18 and it has been 2 days of us trying to speak with one of them and take care of that nonsense.

its cheap and the gps system work , other than that very disappointed no other pros for teletrac than those

you can not get a hold of no-one , when you call them , they dont answer , when you e-mail them they dont respond very bad customer service

Matt
Transportation Manager in USA
, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Horrible experience

Kommentare: DO NOT USE UNLESS YOU DO NOT HAVE ANOTHER CHOICE
I’d give them negative starts if possible due to the amount of lost time and aggravation trying to get units fixed or get them to send us replacement units.
The Samsung units we were issued continuously malfunction. Drivers cannot log in, get logged off randomly. Units bubble out and screens go blank.
Customer service is a joke. They will issue you a case number and then never follow up. They will waste huge amounts of your driver’s time trying to diagnose the issues which they will never have a solution to. You can never get a hold of a manager in order to escalate your issue. Your cases will be randomly closed without any resolutions.
All current customers that are having these issues should file a class action against Teletrac and force them to provide the service that is required or they should be forced to close their doors.

When it works the user interface is not complicated

Tablets malfunction on a regular bases. Customer service is TERRIBLE.

Field Operations Manager in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

You get what you pay for

Dashboard is slow and laggy, no matter what computer you use. Often having to close the window and re-open it so it's responsive.

Derrick
Operations Manager in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great product that does the job

Kommentare: Ablilty to track my vehicles without an issue

I can track every aspect of my vehicles. I know when each vehicle is started, turned off, Idling for too long, and if they are speeding.

The online software is outdated. It needs to use Microsoft silverlight which you can only use on certain web browsers.

Driver in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Teletrac

Ease of use. Precision of product. And customer service

The change from AOBRD to ELD. Just the switch was long.

Kristen
Office Admin in USA

Great way of tracking our employees when on the job!

It's easy to use and i love the minute by minute updates. There are many reports that you can run and saftey reports are easy to pull up.

The only thing that I don't love about Teletrac is that the HOS is a little complicated to learn and use.

Patrick
Logistics Manager in USA

Do not recommend

Kommentare: The initial process was great. The sales team was thorough and had good initial follow up, but after that it went down hill. They gave me a great price to get the deal done asap. I verified before signing the contract I would get a couple key features, then come to find out, it did not. The company would not honor the contract either. I was more or less called a liar once I called the company out of their issues and they told me I never asked for certain features, which were the only features I used in previous software

The platform in which you view the vehicles is pretty easy to use and customizable for your needs 3rd party guy they hired to install was AMAZING

We switched from another company to Teletrac due to their horrible customer service and poor quality product. I would go back to them at this point I was sold on basic features it did not come with (posted speed alerts) Integrations to programs such as Fleetio did not work (confirmed it was Teletrac and not Fleetio with the issue) Multiple interactions with customer service were awful (one guy told me he" didnt know what to do and Im on my own") Response from the sales team post sale would take days, but when it came to signing the contract, it was minutes The tracker that was installed says on its specs it comes with a feature that it does not Odometer readings on platform never correct

Lucynda
Chemikalien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Teletrac/Director GPS

Kommentare: I like the software and how easy it is to use. It supports safe driving for drivers if used for a reward system. It can prove your driver side if they were to have an accident because the device has 3 cameras. I would recommend this software if you want to be able to see driver location at any time or their history. You can also create customize reports by vehicle.

I like the fact that software is easy to use and didn't require me to read a long manual in order to get it set up. The same day I got my log in I was able to track the vehicles and video of drivers who didn't not practice safe driving.

I don't like that this involves two companies. One company supports the software and the other company supports the actual hardware. Plus Verizon is involved with the actual GPS.

Scott
Driver Operations Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Cheap & Easy to use - Lacks Major Functionality

Kommentare: Teletrac is a great system on a low budget and you don't really care about its ability to interact with any other systems. If all you are looking for is the ability to track your truck and something for drivers to use for E-Logs, than this might be up your alley. However, if you are expecting any type of integration with mainstream products than this isn't what you need. This product has more cons than pros when it comes to the trucking industry. The tablets are easy to pull out of the truck, break, and lack OTA updating. Mapping is substandard and program functionality is sub par. We used this system for over a year and scrapped it after so many issues of compatibility and functionality.

Very Basic in what it can offer and do

Lacks major functionality and does not incorporate well to the major trucking industry standards and programs

THomas
Director of Maintenance in
Paket- & Frachtlieferung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The overall experience to date has been mixed.

Ease of use and ability to track unit location. the ability to get real time data on the operation of the unit.

Were not set up in the beginning with the correct access to fully use the Telatrac system. This hampered the ability to use all the reports and monitoring that that we had available.

Nancy
dispatch/ office in USA

Excellent GPS tracking for our trucks

What I enjoy and like the most of all is I am able to pull up the location of our trucks and in just a few clicks see exactly where the truck is sitting. If its backed into a dock or in a parking lot, or at a truckstop. I don't have to call the driver every time to get a update that can also be done via text message right from the software.

The reports for diagnostics on the truck could be a little easier and user friendly to pull up reports.

Lizzette

Money Saver!

I love this software because it's easy to use. It's basically dummy proof, plus if you do need help with anything there are videos to assist plus customer service to assist as well. It has helped our company save a lot of money with employees when it comes to work hours.

Carol
Accounting in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Teletrac Navman

Kommentare: Training and set up was hard to get through. Didn't feel we didn't get the support we needed. However, once set up it seems to be running well.

The ease of use. It is also very spot on. We also got the cameras on this too. It is good insurance to protect your assets. Very happy with it.

Set up is detailed which is good but the lack of instruction. Still working through it. I haven't found a global set up so set up has to be done for each truck.

Cathy
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Run away!

Kommentare: Customer service was terrible, it would take weeks to get something fixed.

When it worked, it was great. Our drivers found it easy to work.

It wouldn't work all the time, customer service was awful, we could not get up graded to ELDs and we had been with them for 7 years.

Bob
Project Manager in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Excellent Fleet Management Solution

Kommentare: Highly recommended. Both our construction/energy services divisions havedemo'd multiple platforms in past including Fleetmatics and Networkfleet, neither have the quality and features of Teletrac. Should be a no-brainer for most...

We began using Teletrac's Fleet Director primarily for vehicle location monitoring and navigation, however after learning of Fleet Director's safety analytics add-on we have recently adopted an internal driver safety program utilizing the driver scorecarding metrics. We now incentivize and motivate our employees to be wary of engine idle-time as well as safe driving speeds. Learning more and more about the benefits of this software everyday. Great product!

Can't say that we have ran into any negatives at this point.