Über Enumerate

Integrierte Buchhaltungs-, Verwaltungs- und Automatisierungstools für Verwalter von Eigentumswohnungen/HOA-Manager. Gibt dem Vorstand einfache, leicht verständliche Finanzdaten an die Hand.

Erfahre mehr über Enumerate

TOPS listened to its customers and added many new features with their newest software - TOPS ONE.

New streets not yet mapped in a new subdivision is a bit difficult to map an exact location for the GPS violation software.

Bewertungen zu Enumerate

3,6
3,5
3,4
2,9

Enumerate hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 91 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Enumerate bereits verwendet?

Irene
Resident Services Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Tops One for all your HOA accounting needs

Kommentare: Tops One has been instrumental for us as an entire office. We no longer have to rely on just our finance department to assist homeowners with financial information. Everyone has been cross trained on the Tops One system and can easily pull a statement or look up a balance

The software is easy to use , uses simple language ( which is important for those not in finance or accounting ) and can produce a statement with just a few key strokes. Statements can be printed or emailed depending on the homeowners preference. I cannot say enough about the customer service aspect as well. When we decided to switch from QuickBooks our account representative was instrumental in helping us set up our system. Whenever we have needed customer service they are always available.

We actually set up our system at the start of the Covid pandemic. That made training a little difficult as everything had to be done virtually. Our trainer was prepared much more so than we were. I wish we had known how much pre-work actually needed to be done before we made the migration to Tops One. I think we would’ve worked a little harder to make sure that our #DATA imports were cleaner than they were.

Jeffrey
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: I am the Vice President and General Manager for Steward Property Services, Inc., located in Petaluma, CA. We are a small company that has a strong local reputation that has been built over twenty years of managing Common Interest Developments from Ukiah to San Rafael. We have a unique take on managing HOAs and prefer to work toward a sense of community, rather than as enforcement agents. However, every Board we manage and every Association we manage is unique and they all have their own priorities, which we try our best to satisfy. When I started with this company over five years ago, the housing market was just beginning to crash. Foreclosures and bankruptcies were skyrocketing and our operational needs were multiplying faster than we could handle. This is when I started looking to consolidate our operations and use technology to increase efficiency in an effort to lower costs for our clients. We had been using software that was geared toward rental properties and creating customized communication using the Microsoft Office Suite. As our business began to grow, and I was promoted into more of a supervisory position, there was no way for me to provide accurate or constructive oversight because everyone seemed to be "doing their own thing." When I came across TOPS software, a light came on. All of their features fit all of our needs and everything was bundled into one nice package, which also functioned as a centralized database for all of the information that we had previously had to create individual folders for. The housing of data was also attractive because much of this could be kept digitally and we could begin decreasing our paper use. I researched many competitors and many different types of programs. The answer, for me, quickly became obvious. TOPS would be the perfect solution for our company. I worked with their sales department and expressed my problems and needs and they were able to define for me how TOPS could help. In 2008, we purchased the software with the intent of having our accounting department test it and become familiar with it, before introducing it to the management side of the house. This was incremental because we were able to first import all of our accounts from our previous software. Because we had our own unique needs, we chose to transfer all of the data ourselves, but if you are not that tech savvy, TOPS has conversion specialists that can work with almost any kind of database and get you up and running quickly. TOPS worked with our banks so that we could import and export data for check writing, reconciliations, deposits and all other areas of accounting functionality. We were able to convert all of our properties as their fiscal cycles renewed and began 2009 with all of our accounts in TOPS. The hiccups were minimal, but I was sure to purchase their unlimited tech support, and this has become incredibly valuable, as we have progressed. They are so friendly and helpful with minor user issues, but when our server crashed and we had to convert all of our backup data to our new server, TOPS worked overtime to make sure that we were up and running as soon as possible. If we want to customize any of our operations within TOPS, tech support and their training department have helped us get there. The training classes are fantastic and easy for any user, no matter the skill level. Once we transitioned this software to our managers, the reaction was immediate. Our managers actually thanked me for making their jobs easier. I helped them set up their form letters and CC&R tables, and suddenly their mountain of violation work had been streamlined and easily archived for reference. The reports helped them manage work orders, phone calls, and follow up on violations. I helped accounting set up their delinquency tables and tracking became a breeze. It was easier to train my successor on the delinquency process because TOPS streamlines and tracks the progress of the delinquency and using the job streaming function allowed the delinquency process to be completed in a matter of minutes, versus what used to take us three or four days. I could type on and on about how valuable TOPS has been to our business. They are constantly evolving the software and developing partnerships with companies such as AtHomeNet.com, who created and manages Association websites for us and is able to work with TOPS so that users can securely login to their Association site and view pertinent accounting data and reports. I try to attend any seminar TOPS offers because their products keep evolving so rapidly, I don't want to miss out. If you are thinking of transitioning software, I highly recommend TOPS for both small and large management companies. If you would ever like to speak with me about our experience, someone at TOPS can put you in touch with me. Or use the contacts listed in this review. I could not be happier with the choice we made. I hope you have success too!

Lindley
Association Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

They tried to reinvent the wheel, but FAILED!!

Kommentare: Terrible. From the minute we transferred data from Tops Pro to Tops One, there was issues. We were told it would only take a few hours to transfer the data. Imagine our dismay when it took a MONTH for data to transfer over. Yes, a month, you read that right. We were promised all this "training" on this new product. No training. Even the "videos" don't answer your questions. And then when the employees call you to help you, they have an attitude like we are bothering them. We currently don't have a representative with the company. She left the company over 6 months ago, and to our knowledge, hasn't been replaced. Our concerns are NEVER addressed. "Your issues have been escalated to development" and no fix is ever made. We truly feel like they tried to reinvent the wheel when they had a product that worked well and just needed some upgrades. Also, we feel like the people who developed Tops One do not work in the industry. We wish we would have gone to another company and now stuck in a 5 year contract paying $1000.00 per month for a program that does not work.

I do like that you can access it from anywhere from any device. And the speed of accessing the database is much faster than Tops Pro. We "upgraded" from their old software to this program. I also like the email functions. Its aesthetic look it much nicer than TopsPro. But that has really nothing to do with it's functionality.

I am comparing all my experiences with a software this company made. So its not comparing apples to oranges. Let me also state that I have been using Tops' Products for over 14 years and have a vast experience with it. Almost every module is not user friendly at all. To do any task in Enumerate Central (formally Tops One) you have more steps or clicks. The template module for letters are a nightmare. The report function is a joke. We can't even print a budget summary. I literally have to export the budget to excel and modify it. CCR reports, we will be waiting a lifetime for that to populate. Now, the email function is sending violation letter to previous [sensitive content hidden], and previous previous [sensitive content hidden], who knows whenever that will be fixed. The system with kick you out if you get distracted for a minute with a [sensitive content hidden]. Better hope you saved your work before you got distracted because it will all be gone when you log back in. In bank reconciliation you constantly have to save your work, nothing, I mean nothing autosaves. I have had to start bank reconciliations all the way over because I didn't press the save button before I did an adjustment. Same thing for deposits. Hope you don't exit out of your web browser by mistake without hitting save first. Speaking of deposits, if you need to make adjustments to homeowner accounts while making deposits you will have to have a second browser window open to do so. I don't have enough characters for all of it's faults but you get the drift.

Tiffany
Community Manager in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

TOPS One Worth the Effort - Paid off BIG Time!

Kommentare: Now that the pains of set up are over, we are all loving TOPS One. Since it is a new system they still have some bugs to work out; however, I have found the support team to be very responsive. Their enhancement program is nice, it allows you to recommend changes to upgrade the system to better suit your business needs. You will need to have a comprehensive plan in place, starting with the accounting transition and the patience to work through the transition. I learned a tremendous amount during this time and feel like I truly have a solid grasp on the accounting functions and reporting much better than beforehand.

Love having all property, accounting and resident information at my fingertips. Great for onsite managers. Provides real time reports and transparency of management operations to the board. Paying for itself double fold!

Set up was far from painless. Would definitely recommend the TOPS One Support Team find a way to assist in the transition by providing a comprehensive preparation plan.

Dana
Accounting/IT Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great HOA Software

Kommentare: TOPS ONE has been a great time saver for our large scale HOA, we are able to provide accurate financial billing and information to our homeowners.

I like the integration with other partners and the user friendly system

I would like to see more options for customizing the system to our needs

Antwort von Enumerate

Thanks for your kind words Dana! We are so glad that TOPS ONE is saving you time and helping your board and homeowners! Our product team is always available to listen to feedback on how we can continue to improve the software to meet your needs. You can reach out to them via the support tools inside TOPS ONE.

Review of Top (One)

Kommentare: Overall, it's a good software package. It's constantly growing and changing with updates. I hope to eventually see it exceed our expectations.

TOPS (One) is a very easy program to learn. I find it more user-friendly than TOPS Pro, its predecessor. The TOPS customer support is great at accepting feedback and correcting and editing issues that need to be updated or changed to fit the industry.

The fact sheet is limited. It needs to be expanded and it lacks the capability to print it off. Also, once a homeowner's CCR is closed, it no longer shows on the homeowner's history page.

Julie
Manager of Support Services in
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We have been using Tops for over 20 years, currently using TOPS pro and considering upgrade to TOPS1

Kommentare: We have researched several other software packages, and TOPS1 appears to be the most cost effective choice moving forward. TOPS1 provides the best balance of accounting and member service options for our HOA. TOPS1 includes premium support, so that takes care of our issue with support.

Over the years we have developed a good relationship with staff at TOPS. We are able to use the software for most of our member and accounting tasks. There are excellent form letter options, gate/parking permit tracking and CC&R enforcement tracking.

We were disappointed when it became necessary to pay extra (double) for premium support to wait on hold for support. Currently it can take a couple of days for TOPS to call us back on issues. We lost about 5 days in 2017 due to waiting for call backs.

Deborah
Deborah
Corporate Controller in USA

Our migration from the old TOPS to TOPS One has been a total disaster

Kommentare: Benefits???? We have yet to see any benefit for the upgrade at all. It has been a constant battle with their office to even respond - we still are out of balance, the form letters still don't work accurately and NO ONE from TOPS will even address.

Only the fact that it is web based - the old TOPS had more features and at least it worked, even though it was cumbersome

Nothing balances!!!! Form letters don't match A/R - Customer service to resolve issues is NONEXISTENT. The staff seems to be overwhelmed and doesn't know any more than we do !!!

Antwort von Enumerate

Deborah, Thank you for your review, we're sorry your experience has not reflected what you hoped it would be. Our staff works hard to provide a high level of service for all of our clients in a timely manner. We are continuously striving to make our product better, as I am sure you have seen in recent updates (http://www.topssoft.com/blogs/tops-customers/topic/tops-one). Your feedback helps us to learn how to better serve our customers. I encourage you to contact me directly if you would like to speak to a manager regarding your issues. (800) 760-9966 x9713 - Andrea Drennen, CMCA

Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Greg's Review

Kommentare: I came into the property management business knowing nothing and tops for sure eased me into the business of it and now I am pretty comfortable with it all.

Easy to access and learn. Keeps everything organized I need on a daily basis.

Hard to edit tablets in the soft system. Wish you could do it instead of having to add a whole new one

Antwort von Enumerate

Thank you for your feedback, Greg! It¿s always great to hear from those who are brand new to the industry, and we¿re so glad that using TOPS has helped your learning experience! Don¿t forget that you can access our educational content to learn more, not just about our software, but about industry best practices and know-how, on our website at www.topssoft.com.

Kathy
Kathy
Principal in USA
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Breath of Fresh Air

Kommentare: Like with TOPS Pro, it is an all-in-one solution. It has improved 100 fold by becoming web based with the portals. It was a bit of a learning curve switching from Pro to One but it is still very user friendly. I use it as a selling feature when pitching to potential clients. I love it and have no regrets on my purchase!

I love that it is cloud based and appealing to the eye. It is easy to add Board members as additional users and control what they can alter. Owners can log in to portals which makes it an inexpensive alternative to websites. I love all the partner integrations that they offer.

I wish it would further integrate with their partners. I also wish that it would remember some of the ways you like to toggle things instead of having to do it every time you log in.

Antwort von Enumerate

What a delightful review Kathy! Thank you so much for your kind words! We do have much more planned for our industry partnerships in the future, so keep an eye on those product update notices!

justin
ceo in USA

After 15 plus years with Tops we finally had to waive the white flag

On paper it looks great and appears to be a great value - if you are a single user this may be the product for you based on price.

This company has fallen behind so far compared with their competition. They stopped innovating and placed no value in customer support. We have 300 plus communities with multiple offices in multiple states and I could not recommend Tops to anyone but a self managed community. Tops was costing our company over $50k per year working out problems that should have been addressed by Tops. The amount of lost data and the rush to deliver new updates that have not been tested cost us so much. I am the owner and have tried everything to resolve the issues we had - we finally made a move and it was the best decision. It was painful but what a difference in made for our clients and team. I am the owner of the company and I would be happy to answer any questions: Justin Scott www.hoamco.com

Antwort von Enumerate

Justin, words cannot express how disheartening it is to read your review. I have personally worked with HOAMCO over the years and you have always been a valued client. I can assure you that we have definitely not stopped innovating - quite the opposite, we have probably taken on more innovations than we really should have. With three major products to actively support, our customer service team has struggled in recent months to scale up to the demand of new clients. That is no excuse. We are actively making changes in our infrastructure to accommodate the demand, but I can understand (sadly) how this is too little, too late for you. We wish you the best.

Kelly

Avoid at all cost!

ZERO- I am so disappointed and disgusted with this company and want everyone to know!

This company does not care about customer service. I signed up with them, gave them an estimated number of doors, and began the onboarding process. Just 6 days after my first meeting with my onboarding specialist I learned this product and this team would not work with my firm. I immediately let them know that due to their incompetence and lack of knowledge about their own product, I wanted to terminate. I submitted this in writing and offered to pay the set-up fee even though they had done NOTHING thus far. They sent me to upper management who made more promises that they did not keep and then sent me the buyout/termination agreement. Y'all they are asking for $67,000 to terminate! I am at a loss of words and will be contacting an attorney.

Bill
Owner in
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Don't buy this software!!

Kommentare: I normally don’t do reviews, but my experience with company has been awful! I was sold a bill of goods over a year ago on the merits of the online software “Tops One”. The program never worked well, was full of bugs, and was rushed into release before it was ready… I’ve requested a refund of my implementation fee and monthly fees, with no response from the company.
I researched their products and viewed the market share and was impressed with their stand alone products, prior to me jumping into the online version. What they offered was real time in the field, cloud based software that would have been exactly what I was looking for! No such luck, even my trainer finally acknowledged that the program was rushed to market and was ghost of a product that is currently in use.
And just so you know I’m not a nut case competitor trying to knock them.

non

See above

Antwort von Enumerate

Hi Bill, thank you for sharing your feedback about TOPS ONE. I am so sorry to hear that you had troubles using the software. We never want a client to feel frustrated like that! Clearly, as an early adopter you ran into some of the feature gaps that come with releasing a new product to market. Over the past year the TOPS Development Team has worked tirelessly to close this gap. The TOPS ONE that was sold to Terra Vista then does not represent the current cloud based HOA Software that is on the market today. All of our efforts in current and future development are focused on making TOPS ONE the leading HOA software in the industry. We hope that in the future Terra Vista would be willing to take another look at TOPS ONE so see that that this is so. I have spoken with our sales representatives and been informed that your return was successfully completed, less the implementation services that had already been used. If you wish to further discuss this return, I encourage you to call our Sales Director, Patrick Hixson at 800-760-9966.

Jim
President in

TOPS HOA management software

Kommentare: The integration from my previous software to TOPS went very well with their data conversion. The product is very easy to use and much easier to navigate to get to the function that you want than with my previous software, Asyst Data Group. I really like their violation letter tracking and generating module with the only negative being that you cannot print out just a list of homeowners that are at the fine and hearing stage. I love their work order module with the ability to track work orders by tenant. Entering and printing or emailing the work order is so easy. Being in California, I was worried about customer support from Florida but they have extended their support hours to cover the west coast. Negatives ..I wish the Expense GL printed on the vendor checks and that when you are entering invoices in the Accounts Payable module that there was a quick button to get to the payment history for the vendor you are entering an invoice for rather than having to go back to look up that vendor on a separate screen. The good news is that they are constantly listening to input from users and try to add functionality if enough users request changes. I can't say enough good things about them. They really have been a great help any time I need them!

Antwort von Enumerate

Jim, thank you so much for the heartfelt review. I think you will be pleased to hear that we absorbed all of the feedback you gave us, and have released a number of these requests into the product already! I encourage you to check out our product updates here: http://www.topssoft.com/blogs/tops-customers/topic/program-updates

Terri

Horrific Experience -- BEWARE

Kommentare: Also be aware, that if your implementation doesn't work, they insist on keeping your implementation fees for their time. They even tried to blame me for not supplying data. I have emails to the contrary which I supplied to them. Still no refund for implementation. Horrible.

If you are lucky enough to be able to balance your accounts, be certain to look at your reports. You would think they would be correct, but they may not be. My accounts balanced but my reports showed an huge amount in million prepaid total for maintenance fees. That's only the beginning of the problems. I'm happy to provide more details.

Antwort von Enumerate

Hi Terri, We’re so sorry to hear that you had a difficult time with the account balance feature in our software. We encourage you to continue to work with our support team to let them work to resolve these issues. Please reach out to them at support.topssoft.com and creating a ticket or by phone at (800) 899 – 5689. For any problems you experienced with implementation, please contact your Account Executive by calling (800) 760 – 9966. I hope we can work together to resolve your issues so you can be completely satisfied with your TOPS experience. Thank you so much for your continued patience, we hope you’ll give us the opportunity to find the ways our software can best benefit you and your needs.

Laura
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: As a Senior Staff Accountant with Rizzetta & Company, I've been using TOPS software for just over six years. I find the software to be very easy to use and quick to learn. I find it easy for my staff members to learn as well. In this troubling economic time for both HOA's and COA's, I find the collection table a very useful tool. When I started over six years ago we had very few owners within our associations that paid their assessment. Nowadays it's not uncommon for you to have an association with 20% or more of delinquent homeowners, so collections are now a major part of what we do. I find it great that I can customize my collection letter to find my individual associations needs. Also, another wonderful tool that has saved us time and money is the Flex Data option in the Owner data screen. Last year we really started using this field effectively. We inputted all of our owner’s bill pay # from BB&T into this field and now have changed our collection letter to direct the delinquent payment to the lockbox instead of coming to our corporate office. By having the payment go directly to the lockbox this is saving our accounting staff time because we don’t need to manually enter the payment. It saves the delinquent owner a week in processing time for that payment to post to their account. Like any software there are issues, but I really want to say that the software support we receive from TOPS is truly top notch.

Wendy
paralegal in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

TOPS [ONE} Overview

Kommentare: I am enjoying the ease and accessibility offered through the TOPS [ONE] program. It makes my workflow more quickly.

I like that I can secure the information I need to process our files in different formats. As we work with a property manager for several HOA communities, I have the ability to access crucial information for our legal processing for all communities in one program. I was able to easily navigate myself through the system and updated information is available daily for all communities.

So far, there has been no downside. I tend to input too much information and am learning that the system is able to provide the information I am seeking with only 1 search criteria. It amazes me how quickly the sought information is at my fingertips.

Morgan
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: Hello my name is Morgan and I am the Administrative Director of Elite Management Group, we are a Homeowner and Condominium Association Management firm. We are a small business with high demands, and the expectation of high quality service to ensure we are providing our clients with top-notch programs. We like to think we hit it out of the park when we chose to take on the TOPS family. We were using a similar web based system that had a terribly slow turnover process that, at most times, left us with a frozen screen. However, none of that happens with the TOPS Professional 4.0 software (we did start with the version prior to 4.0). We not only depend on TOPS Software everyday to preserve and keep our Homeowner information secure and functioning but we also depend on there staff to continue to knock out awesome tools that better help us serve our clients in the property management industry. We are new to the TOPS family having used TOPS for only a couple of years, but we are never disappointed with the software and staff. The useful and easy to navigate toolbars and tutorials allow us to quickly train new staff members, which therefore allows us to get back to our clients quicker! I have yet to be disappointed with the service and quality of the product. Keep up the hard work!!!

Robin
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: We are a financial services company that works with different management companies and self managed associations. We act as their "Accounting Department" to allow management companies to avoid the overhead of an accounting department. We were using Avgar since we started the company in 1995. Since it stopped being supported, after being sold to Jenark, we started looking for different software that would grow with us and help us grow. We spoke to Andrew, did a Demo and liked what we saw. We started our conversion in December 2010 and finally completed all 300 associations as of the end of December 2011. We wanted to make sure we were completely used to the new software before bringing all of our clients on. It has been a slow process, but all of the people we have worked with at TOPS have been exceptional. The Tech support group is great answering all of my dumb questions. The conversion coordinator is wonderful. And Andrew is always there for us. Every time I tell a prospective client that we are on TOPS, they are impressed. I would recommend this product for anyone wanting an integrated package.

Coreen
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: I am the office manager/accountant for Lake Sherwood Estates Association, which is a 1300-acre lake community in MO. We are very unique in that we are a homeowners association with both lot owners (aprox. 480) and lot owners (aprox. 1400), who use us as a recreational/vacation community. We have a 24-hour a day guarded gate where residents and lot owners call in all their guests. We have 6 lakes that we rent docks, parking spaces, and rack for boat storage. We also own and operate our own water system. We read, enter all metered information, and then bill our residents monthly. TOPS is one of the very few options of software that allow us to manage all of this information and accurately bill our members. It has been a learning process, but software support is always extremely helpful!!! They take our recommendations seriously and work towards making the product more efficient for us as an organization. We are thrilled we found TOPS! It has saved our organization a tremendous amount of time and for that we are thankful.

Alejandra
asst. Property manager in USA

Awesome Accounting Software

Kommentare: Great accounting software

Super easy to navigate, makes doing bank reconciliations super easy as well as paying out vendors that are owed. Even setting up users is super simple and fast.

Do not have much that I can complain about, I have had success while using OneSite and hope to continue to use it and always recommend it.

Rand
President / Owner in USA

user friendly

Kommentare: Very supportive very easy to get answers

It is awesome 😎 especially the color coding and telling you success or error very easy to use

Billing as to expanding my accounts 3 emails no reply as to change in my contract

Antwort von Enumerate

Thank you so much for your feedback, Rand! We¿re glad that the color-coding function helps keep your information organized., and that our support staff has made your experience a great one. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

Carly
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: As an administrative assistant to the owner of a small property management company, I am faced with many daily requests to handle various tasks for our communities. I find TOPS to be of great help in many ways, from looking up owner info, account histories, payables details and G/L accounts. It's all right there and very easy to access. TOPS software is very user friendly, even for someone who is not that computer savvy. The support system at TOPS is great!! If there is ever a problem they are right there to help you- just a phone call away. We have had TOPS for several years now, and went through the transition to the newest version last year. It was pretty seamless. I think this is a great product and they offer free webinars for different aspects of the software. Every time I take a webinar I learn something new. Keep up the great work TOPS!

Veronica
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: The Tops system has facilitated my company’s growth by providing a reliable, comprehensive property management system that easily accommodates new communities as fast as I can sign them up. Instead of an operating expense, Tops have proven to be an operating investment, easily proving more in savings and peace of mind that I ever expected. The Tops system is easy to learn and has a modern, user friendly format that makes navigating the system a breeze. Support staff are friendly and very knowledgeable. Perhaps more importantly, they listen. They actually provided my company a customized solution, specifically to suit our business needs. Tops is great product for a budget conscious company on the rise.

Ed
GM in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Too many issues, not enough training and support.

Kommentare: TOPS has not helped us solve any business problems but rather create more problem and more work for staff.

The look and what it can potentially deliver.

Software contains many bugs and issues that TOPS has not been able to fix nor do they have an answer for.