Über Comm-unity

PBX-Telefonsystem, das auf deinem Server läuft; umfasst VoIP, PSTN, unbegrenzte Durchwahlen, Voicemail, analog und IP-kompatibel.

Erfahre mehr über Comm-unity

There's no redundancy for an in-house PBX. There needs to be a second line provided for connection.

Bewertungen zu Comm-unity

3,2
3,0
3,5
3,9

Comm-unity hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 15 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Comm-unity bereits verwendet?

Cydni
Coding Specialist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Phone Skills

I think that the call parking feature is super easy to use with the click and drag feature. I also think the interoffice communication abilities (chat, intercom, calling, etc.) makes my job much easier. I work for a very fast paced ophthalmology practice with a very high volume of phone calls, but managing these call are way easy thanks to Fonality.

Sara
Strategic Assistant in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fonality Review

Kommentare: We use Fonality for our phone systems for a 20+ person office. The phone service is great and customer support can be helpful.

The availability of different options - technical support can be helpful.

Their website is terrible for changing your phone systems and there is no clear way you are supposed to do things. In addition, their vocabulary they use to describe things you can do is not something you understand unless you know.

James
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Do not hire fonality

Fonality Review Up until recently the Becker Law firm (BLF) had been a loyal customer of Fonality – Netfortis. We were leasing our phones through Fonality, paying $22.00 a month per phone since 2016. Over the course of four years, we paid $5,280 for these phones. However, when something happened to the phone or the phone quality was reduced, it was BLF’s problem and Fonality would not pay to them fixed. This is one of the reasons we ultimately chose to cancel our service with this company. After cancelation of the service we are required to return the phones which was not unusual. During the four years that these phones were in use one of the phone’s was damaged, but it was still in working condition. Fonality/Netfortis wanted us to pay $375.00 for that phone. Not only was it four years old but, also that we had paid $1,056 for that phone over the course of its lifespan. After some research, the value of the telephone was less than $100.00. I called and spoke with a manager at Fonality/Netfortis. While she was pleasant to talk too it still took her days to try to get the matter resolved. When I told them that since I was going to have to buy the telephone, I wanted it returned they charged me to ship it back after I had to pay to ship the telephones to them. During one of my phone calls with Fonality/Netfortis they left me on hold for over an hour, which is unacceptable by any standard. After being left on hold for that amount of time they denied my request to h

They do not have prompt service They customer support service does not have any power to say anything, everything has to go through a supervisor which makes the process take longer

Melissa
Insurance Specialist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Convenience and keeping a big office connected!

I like being able to chat my coworkers with questions. It's easy to put calls on hold and transfer. We have a large office, so being able to communicate without walking to the other end of the building is extremely convenient.

I think adding emoji characters to the font text would be very helpful and entertaining while communicating with coworkers.

Frank
Administrator
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fonality has amazing scheduled reporting

The reporting can be customized and scheduled and then easily integrated into our firm's software applications to easily rank and review our customer service agents habits to improve performance.

There is really no downside, if anything, it used to be customer service, but over the last 18 months we have seen a dramatic improvement in that area as well.

Hunter
Hunter
Operations Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fonality

Kommentare: We have been using this product for many years. I am always at a loss to figure out where I need to go to set up various features when we decide to change calling strategies or add new users. Have had a problem with it redelivering old, deleted voicemail messages to random users. Customer Service advised us that the only way to make it stop was to completely erase ALL of our incoming and outgoing messages and start over. And they weren't even sure that would fix the problem. They did not know what was causing it and took no interest in figuring it out.

Can program and assign calls to various groups, program messages, monitor calls and chat with users.

Not user friendly or intuitive. Very complicated. Customer support is not very helpful.

Mallisa
Mallisa
Certified Nutrition & Wellness Consultant in USA
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Eh.

The pros are: everything you could need to organize within your office is possible with Fonality. Possible. The price is good.

The cons? The user dashboard is incredibly confusing and it's very difficult to do anything remotely complicated without contacting customer support, which isn't always very helpful anyway.

Nik
N/A in USA
, Selbstständig

Do Not Use Fonality

Kommentare: DO NOT USE FONALITY. This is a terrible company with awful customer service and support.

Service, technology, mobile access, customer service. Do not use Fonality. The mobile technology and customer support are the worst in any industry. They are not ethical. They are not responsive. Find an alternate carrier.

Christian
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not the best phone system out there...

Kommentare: Phone service, e-fax service

Lots of functionality. They have a suite of features from simple to the most complex, depending on how involved or sophisticated you want your system to be.

The technical support was lacking. Also, the fact that I did have to call them at least twice a month for issues I was having with their service.

Jeff
Jeff
Senior Information Systems Engineer in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Get the job done

Phones included with the Internet version of the service.

The client software gets in the way. Not good at call handling.

Shelly
claims processer in USA
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Phones/inter office chat

that I can send messages without having to pick up my phone. system is user friendly, easy to operate.

Raghvir
USA
Unternehmensberatung

Fonality is great PBX provider which integrates all communication

I like the chat, CTI, quality, stability, and that all communication is in one roof.

Tiana
RMT
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Fonality Review

Able to see parked calls when I have a candidate on park from another employee. Able to instant message my colleagues when they're on a current call.

Incoming calls hangs up after two rings. It should ring more than two times. Candidate's do not stay on park no longer than 30 seconds.

Andrew
Jignasa
USA
Unternehmensberatung

Fonality is great PBX provider which CRM integration all communication

It's a great product for inhouse PBX as well as hosted with CRM integrations.

There's no redundancy for PRI. You need to have a local FX card for backup.