Über Acronis Cyber Backup

Zuverlässiges, einfaches Backup für Unternehmen aller Größen – Jetzt mit vereinfachter Lizenzierung und proaktivem Ransomware-Schutz

Erfahre mehr über Acronis Cyber Backup

It works quite well in the background and gives me the option to restore files and more when there is a problem. Also, I like the option to be able to restore an image to different hardware.

Switched from Symantec Ghost and haven't found any cons to this software.

Bewertungen zu Acronis Cyber Backup

Acronis Cyber Backup hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 183 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Acronis Cyber Backup bereits verwendet?

Lisa
Lisa
PC/Network technician and business owner in USA

Great backup software!

Kommentare: I received a free version of Acronis TrueImage software with a hard drive that I purchased, and I liked it so much, I bought the full version. It was very reasonably priced, and it has proven to be such a good tool that I can recommend it to my customers!

It is very simple to use, and has some features I haven't seen in other backup software -- at least not working! I have tried many different backup programs, and many of them say that they're backing up a full system image while it is running. No other software has actually given me a system image in this way that could be successfully and completely restored to a hard disk. Acronis did, and very quickly, as well. It's also easy to set up scheduled backups and to choose different folders to include. I now recommend it to my customers as backup software, especially for Windows 10. It will do a clone of a Windows 10 system on a new hard drive that works perfectly. Add to that its affordability and the fact that it runs well on Windows 7, 8 and 10, and it's practically perfect!

Well, the only problem I've had was solved pretty easily: I changed to a new workstation and tried to install the Acronis software I had purchased. The activation process said that I had installed it on too many computers, so I had to deactivate the previous installation before it would work. I did, and it did!

Warren
General Manager in UK

Easy to setup and reliable to restore from.

Kommentare: We have been using Acronis for sometime now, and it is a very user friendly solution. It offers lots of options, and the time where we have had to restore, it has been successful every time.

One of the best parts of Acronis ,is just how easy it is to setup and configure. It comes with so many options and features. If you want a simple backup, a few clicks and your away. If you want encryption and compression etc. equally a easy,.

What we would like to see, is a way of customizing the email address which sends us the backup alerts. This way we can administer it easier, as it creates tickets in our ticket system.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Altaro VM Backup

Warum Acronis Cyber Backup gewählt wurde: We were looking for software which we could sell to our customers, and the MSP side of Acronis allows this better than Altaro.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Altaro VM Backup

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acronis Cyber Backup: The ease of use and the plethora of features which Acronis offers, meant it was a very easy choice.

Avi
CEO in Kanada
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Acrnis Cyber Potect

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: In general my experience very well, because most of the time Acronis backup for very well for us

Backup is very quick and able to cmpress data very well.

Support, When we need support is very hard to get them

Dalton
Systems Admin in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Constant Issues

Kommentare: My experience with Acronis started out great. No issues getting our workstations backing up to our various backup plans for the first year. We've been struggling to get our devices backing up constantly for several months. Customer support has been unable to solve our error messages.

The ability to see the device's last connection and IP address helps me determine whether their backup plan needs to be switched for a day or so. We have a lot of users that move from site to site.

Constant issues with registering the deployed agents, applying backup plans and using our licenses.

Infrastructure Manager in Irland

The Disaster recovery for your infrastructure

Kommentare: Overall Acronis has been rock solid for me. I was surprised by the simplicity at first but have come to embrace it. I had setup complicated Veeam Cloud Connect solutions in previous roles, so in my mind Backup Solution= Complicated. Not so with Acronis. I have had to engage support once or twice, and I'm happy to say they got me what I needed without much fuss.

Initially we needed a backup solution for Office 365 (email,sharepoint,teams etc) and sent out requests to our VAR. He came back with Acronis, which I'd used many years ago personally. Coming from a Veaam background professionally, I was very much going to go with an onsite solution backed by Veeam, but I gave Acronis a try. The Fact that I had everything setup in 10 mins and backing up, kinda sealed the deal. I'd not expected it to be that simple. Later I'd a need to backup a few VM and servers that had no local storage for... no problem, install the agent and it's backed up to Azure Blobs. Also very cool, is that I used Acronis to migrate these servers to Azure eventually, simply be restoring from Acronis to Azure.

Backing up O365 services to Azure blobs? And only to Europe North? Not what I would call Disaster recovery, in the event that Europe North has issues.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365

Warum Acronis Cyber Backup gewählt wurde: No need for onsite storage, and simplicity of setup.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acronis Cyber Backup: No need for onsite storage, and simplicity of setup.

Francis
Director in UK
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Great Backup, When You Know How!

Kommentare: I require backup software that is consistently reliable, yet offers the flexibility to backup my entire computer system, including system files. Then, I want to easily restore any of my backup file versions as required, especially if I purchase new computers that need the same configuration as my existing ones. Crucially, if any of my computers should break beyond repair, I want to use my backup files to restore on any new computers. Acronis, delivers on the above. I am very appreciative for this and have had cause to use these features. I am accustomed to a backup routine and do this weekly. I keep three generations of backup. Acronis has a great feature of validating each backup that, I presume checks each file for errors. Comforting to know when your data is important.

Acronis has an extensive suite of backup features, with a myriad of options. You will find all that you need from backing up all of your hard drive to selected files. You can backup to an external drive or to the cloud, you decide. Your backup files are available whenever you require, for the inevitable disaster, when you will be thankful you backed up regularly. Its one of the few backup software that actually backs up your entire computer system. Very useful if you have a complete breakdown or need to restore to a new computer.

At first glance, the software can appear daunting to the novice. The Menu looks clean and simple, yet you look around, bemused, because you don't really know what to do. The instructions are not good. I found my way around, more, trial and error. Discovering the features, by exploring the Menu options and reading the prompts. Initially, it took over hours of my time. Now I know what I am doing, I think the software is great. However, if I go on holiday and come back to Acronis after a period of time, it takes a little time to refresh myself on how use it again. Its not intuitive. With this in mind, this is my backup software of choice.

Mukul
CTO in Indien
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

All in one backup solution which can be opted for without the concern of CAPEX.

Kommentare: I am using Acronis for the last could of months and yet I did not face any issue in terms of working as well as their support's response time is also too good.

There is no need for any minimum billing commitment for Aronis cyber cloud (if you opt for the same from Acronis resellers), as well as they offers the backups for each and every type of computing load and Operating Systemes in addition we can monitor and configure the backup from a single pan of glass (i.e. Acronis Console).

We can not configure or use our own AWS S3 or Microsoft Blob as storage.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: CrashPlan

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acronis Cyber Backup: No fixed commitment as well choice of data center location in addition to a backup solution available for all types of computing nodes.

Nebojsa
Network Coordinator in Brasilien
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Acronis Backup Solution

Kommentare: Backing up files , databases and the vms has never been easier. The mulitple functionalities show great value for money.

Acronis Cyber backup has easy initial setup and many agents for integrating various platforms and operating systems. It can backup files, databases and the entire virtual machines.

The cloud backup feature is limited to Acronis Cloud, and if would be nice to see other Cloud providers platforms , be available to use.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Altaro VM Backup

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acronis Cyber Backup: This software shown us a great confidence as a backup solution.

Aaron
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Excellent value

We use this for workstation backups at my company and for this task it works great. The compression and deduplication is pretty good, scheduling options are very robust. I've had very few issues using it and it has been very reliable.

Compression is pretty good, but not the best out there

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: EaseUS Todo Backup

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acronis Cyber Backup: Much better user interface and better scheduling options

Richard
CEO in USA

Acronis Cyber Backup

Kommentare: Outstanding Product, the very best, a bit expensive but worth the investment!

This software has ALL of the features you could ever want in a backup and security system. Scheduling Incremental, Full backup, and Differential Backup and maintaining removal of old backups so space is always available. Bare metal restores from full and Incremental backups. Has wake on Lan so the PC can sleep.

Complicated to install, but no brainer for workstation user once set up.

Frederic
Software Engineer in Kanada

A powerfull archiving backup suite

Kommentare: Very good , you buy the software , you attach an external drive , you select the drive or folders to be backup and the size of part files and you start it

You can do many types of backup like incremential backup and split it in many files to make it easier to transfer it

No support to backup on the same drive or create an disk image like iso or a virtual machine for vmware or virtualbox

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: WinRAR

Warum Acronis Cyber Backup gewählt wurde: Not possible to split files

Zuvor genutzte Software: Symantec Ghost Solution Suite

Rob
Owner in Niederlande
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Good product but room for improvement of the customer service

Kommentare: The software stores back-ups in different locations and does this quite well. Customer support could be much more efficiënt.

The software is easy to use, versatile and has many useful options. I run back-ups to an external hard drive and a NAS, also I use it for protection against ransomware. It works quite well in the background and gives me the option to restore files and more when there is a problem. Also, I like the option to be able to restore an image to different hardware

Customer support could be better. Recently I send in a question about an error. I got the request to send in a log file and screenshots, and then a couple of days later, I receive the solution to install the latest update. Which, of course, I already had. After I informed the same person of having previously installed the most recent update, then he sent me the request to send log files and screenshots again. That is one example, but my experience is that the support often works like this. Also, they can ask me for information, schedule a remote control session (which in itself is quite nice), and do exactly what we already discussed themselves. They are but not always very efficiënt.

Aris
Aris
Web Developer in Griechenland
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Acronis Cyber Backup for a safer company

Kommentare: We are keeping our systems secure, up-to-date and backed-up in multiple locations and solving customer problems restoring their systems on different hardware as per their requests.

We use Acronis Backup on our company's computers mostly to protect our systems from ransomware, because backup is not enough anymore. If the computer gets infected with ransomware the backup files will be uploaded encrypted too. That's why we prefer Acronis Backup because it has ransomware defender. One useful feature that we use very often with our customers is Acronis Universal Restore because it allows to restore a system to dissimilar hardware, which is a feature that many customers with custom systems cannot setup the OS from the beginning in case of computer upgrade or computer failure.

It may be slower in older computers. Other than that Acronis Backup is perfect, it offers security features that cover modern requirements and technologies.

Berndt
pensioner in Deutschland

For me the most important program ever

Due to frequent changes in the software, such as Updates and new installations or even the risk of viruses make it absolutely necessary to make regular backups. I have been using Acronis for many years and have never been disappointed When I had to restore the system it worked great! I like it best that you can search the backups at any time and copy data from it. Thus one can repair small problems also on the fast. The possibility to restore the backup also on changed hardware or to integrate own drivers round out the whole still. The rescue media has worked on every computer so far and is regularly updated with new features. Almost every year under the Extras menu you will also find new functions such as system integration or tools from third-party manufacturers. If you want to be on the safe side, you can also use the Try & Deside function to undo system changes immediately. The backups can even be converted into a virtual machine via detours and integrated in Virtual Box, which allows you to try everything without risk. All in all a must have for me!

Some years ago there was the possibility to buy a Plus version. In this one got additional futures. This was later abolished and the futures were so available. For some reason, parts of it did not exist one or two years later. That was not enjoyable then. In the meantime, the best futures are back and everything is fine!

Neyda Jose
Software Developer in USA
Quelle: GetApp

Ideal for recovery and backup of business data

Kommentare: Acronis has been really useful since at a business level it is always under risk, since it can fail some server or be attacked in a cybernetic way that is why thanks to the implementation of this software we have backup copies of the business data more important as well as an immediate recovery of them.

One of the things I like most about this information backup software is that it allows users to back up any location, that is, it does not matter if their data is in the cloud or if it is on another platform. the same way you can protect them, its interface is highly customizable so the user can choose the type of backup that you want to implement, it also offers different types of data encryption which is really advantageous, because if they are stored out of its platform there is no risk of loss or theft and the best or my favorite aspect is that it does not matter since part of the world wants to carry out the backup of information since it is a platform that only requires internet access and a user account to protect your data.

Acronis is not a completely perfect platform because its learning curve is quite high so it is recommended only for companies with a large amount of data to support.

IT Admin in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

I'm a big fan of Acronis for business backup. Very efficient in bringing back up images of servers.

Kommentare: Like I said in my review, the virtual image backups are really easy to work with once set up correctly, and can definitely save you from headaches when a server blows up on you. You basically just point to your image, and spin it back up when disaster happens.

Our Acronis backup scheme works very well in protecting our main file server. The backup process is quick and offers a lot of options, across a number of different backup devices. It's also very easy to spin up another image of a downed server in a short amount of time. It has saved me when one of our VM's was corrupted, and it was very easy to retrieve files from archived images.

The set up can be a little daunting, especially when working with virtual server technology. Also, there customer support site can be a little overwhelming to wade through for the uninitiated. You have to really identify your issue before sifting through all the support articles. The online manuals were pretty straightforward but did require some study before getting started.

Patrick
System Administrator in USA

Great image software

Kommentare: This has been very beneficial to use with all the laptops and servers we need to image and backup. Switched from Symantec Ghost and it was a very good move

We have been using this for awhile now and love it's use and that it's very user friendly. We backup and restore all of our images using Acronis and haven't been disappointed

Switched from Symantec Ghost and haven't found any cons to this software. It's more user friendly and been great to work with

iSeries Administrator in USA
Computer-Hardware, Selbstständig

The best backup software I've ever used

Kommentare: I had a very old Windows 7 laptop that had a hard drive that was failing. I installed the Acronis software and used it to clone the internal drive to an external USB drive with an SSD hard drive in it. Although the drive was failing and had many errors, Acronis was able to successfully clone the drive. I replaced the failing drive with the newly cloned SSD and the system booted right up. I had to reinstall a couple of drivers that were corrupted on the original drive but other than that the new drive works perfectly. I was concerned cloning a traditional drive to an SSD but Acronis handled it with no problems.

This program is very easy to use and very powerful. It performs traditional backups including full, incremental and diffierential as well as cloning entire drives. It also supports building the recovery software into your backup drive so that if you need to do a bare metal restore, the software is all there.

When cloning a drive with many errors, it seems to wait a long time before it asks you if you want to ignore them. Once I told it to ignore the errors, the clone worked great.

Gary

Acronis Backup

Kommentare: Overall, this is one of the best backup programs I have used. I have had to do several bare metals restores using it and it has always performed perfectly.

Acronis backup is something I have been using for years. I switched to it after using another major Vendor's backup solution after it became very costly. Acronis has only become better over the years. Their agents deploy nicely to servers, the workstation backups are flexible, and they have a Mac client.

The only downside I see is that their cost for their online backup is a bit high. If you catch a sale or discount then it isn't too bad.

Rebecca
Software Development Engineer in USA
Quelle: GetApp

Fast restoration of the most important business data and information

Kommentare: Since the use of this software has been implemented, our information is kept secure and backed up so that in the event of any failure of one of our servers we no longer have to worry because we only have to go from anywhere to the cloud and thus restore that information to may our business continue to stand.

I love Acronis Backup, since it is a software that allows you to quickly restore commercial and personal information, it is also easy to use and beyond restoring and supporting data, it also protects them against ransomware attacks what really It gives us peace of mind because we can not only back up our data but also protect it, which is why I consider it a really complete and quite flexible software, since it offers its users a free 30-day trial, and is also compatible with Linux systems and Windows

More than upset I consider it a suggestion, it would be ideal if your interface could be improved to make it much more modern.

Jorge
IT Consultant in Panama

Worry-free Backup Solutions

We have implemented Acronis backup tools in many customers with the purpose of automating workstation and server backup processes. Acronis is consistent in the scheduled tasks and provides a reliable backup (and recovery) solution for organizations of different sizes. On a personal note, I have also used the Acronis Ransomware Protection Tool which is free and a great resource for protecting against the loss of important files. Their software tools, in general, are easy to use with a friendly and intuitive user interface.

Setting up the business tools takes some time and requires attention to detail. You can easily misconfigure important tasks if you are not careful.

ASIF
Manager Infosec in Saudi-Arabien
Essen & Trinken, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Reliable, Cost Effective Solution For Backup & Recovery Of Business Critical Data"

Kommentare: It is very stable, and reliable solution, I have never run into any kinds of issues with it and we were able to restore backup on some systems without losing any data.

1- It is Reliable, cost effective and has many useful options to backup and restore mission critical data 2- Acronis Backup plans are very easy to configure

I have not found anything that I dislike about Acronis. It does everything we need and more, without issues however below are some points where it need some improvements.

Channel Manager in Südafrika
Quelle: GetApp

Simple and effective for my budget

The web based console to control all my backups in one place, and not having to remote onto a machine to start a backup or create a backup profile is great. The fact that incomplete backups can resume from where they left off, and i have the option of target locations to do backups

Initially the software upgrades can take quite long or not complete at all. Sometimes the seed load is seen as a separate backup, and the incremental backups take up more space than they should.

Paul
Business Owner in USA

Overall solid and full featured. Can be confusing for less savvy end users

Kommentare: A reliable backup software that can be precisely configured as needed

Acronis has been my personal backup software of choice for my own office for several years, it has a huge degree of configurability, could look for in a backup product. I find that it does though, require some degree of technical awareness to configure and utilize properly

Interface can be intimidating and /or confusing, for less technically proficient and users. Can present them with too many options and choices.

Nick
Network Admin in USA
Maschinerie, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Having Acronis will ensure you get a bonus

Kommentare: My overall experience with this software has been nothing but excellent. I can sleep rest assured that our back ups are completing and were able to restore if we need to.

Acronis By far the best most robust and easiest to use back up software I have ever used. The jobs are easy to set up in the restores our seamless.

I struggle to find any cons with the software. As compared to our previous backup software this is far and away the best. This is outperformed anything that comes to my mind.