Acronis Cyber Backup Erfahrungen

Über Acronis Cyber Backup

Zuverlässiges, einfaches Backup für Unternehmen aller Größen – Jetzt mit vereinfachter Lizenzierung und proaktivem Ransomware-Schutz

Erfahre mehr über Acronis Cyber Backup

It works quite well in the background and gives me the option to restore files and more when there is a problem. Also, I like the option to be able to restore an image to different hardware.

Switched from Symantec Ghost and haven't found any cons to this software.

Bewertungen zu Acronis Cyber Backup

Acronis Cyber Backup hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 208 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Acronis Cyber Backup bereits verwendet?

Nitesh
Nitesh
Sr Manager in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best backup and data protection service

Kommentare: My overall experience with Acronis Cyber Backup has been excellent. It not only provides data protection for my customers' data but also helps me to grow my revenue.

The most useful features of Acronis Cyber Backup are the backup itself along with the security features like malware protection, ransomware protection and vulnerability assessment.

There is hardly anything to dislike about Acronis Cyber Backup. In fact, they frequently roll out features that resolve any limitations they may have.

Warren
General Manager in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to setup and reliable to restore from.

Kommentare: We have been using Acronis for sometime now, and it is a very user friendly solution. It offers lots of options, and the time where we have had to restore, it has been successful every time.

One of the best parts of Acronis ,is just how easy it is to setup and configure. It comes with so many options and features. If you want a simple backup, a few clicks and your away. If you want encryption and compression etc. equally a easy,.

What we would like to see, is a way of customizing the email address which sends us the backup alerts. This way we can administer it easier, as it creates tickets in our ticket system.

Roman
CEO in Spanien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best solution for Disaster & Recovery

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

The best thing about it is the different options for restoring while keeping RPOs and RTOs low.

The price and that it is not so modular, there are many functionalities that we don't need because we cover them with another product and we can't stop paying for them.

Dalton
Systems Admin in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Constant Issues

Kommentare: My experience with Acronis started out great. No issues getting our workstations backing up to our various backup plans for the first year. We've been struggling to get our devices backing up constantly for several months. Customer support has been unable to solve our error messages.

The ability to see the device's last connection and IP address helps me determine whether their backup plan needs to be switched for a day or so. We have a lot of users that move from site to site.

Constant issues with registering the deployed agents, applying backup plans and using our licenses.

Francis
Director in UK
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Great Backup, When You Know How!

Kommentare: I require backup software that is consistently reliable, yet offers the flexibility to backup my entire computer system, including system files. Then, I want to easily restore any of my backup file versions as required, especially if I purchase new computers that need the same configuration as my existing ones. Crucially, if any of my computers should break beyond repair, I want to use my backup files to restore on any new computers. Acronis, delivers on the above. I am very appreciative for this and have had cause to use these features. I am accustomed to a backup routine and do this weekly. I keep three generations of backup. Acronis has a great feature of validating each backup that, I presume checks each file for errors. Comforting to know when your data is important.

Acronis has an extensive suite of backup features, with a myriad of options. You will find all that you need from backing up all of your hard drive to selected files. You can backup to an external drive or to the cloud, you decide. Your backup files are available whenever you require, for the inevitable disaster, when you will be thankful you backed up regularly. Its one of the few backup software that actually backs up your entire computer system. Very useful if you have a complete breakdown or need to restore to a new computer.

At first glance, the software can appear daunting to the novice. The Menu looks clean and simple, yet you look around, bemused, because you don't really know what to do. The instructions are not good. I found my way around, more, trial and error. Discovering the features, by exploring the Menu options and reading the prompts. Initially, it took over hours of my time. Now I know what I am doing, I think the software is great. However, if I go on holiday and come back to Acronis after a period of time, it takes a little time to refresh myself on how use it again. Its not intuitive. With this in mind, this is my backup software of choice.

Mukul
CTO in Indien
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

All in one backup solution which can be opted for without the concern of CAPEX.

Kommentare: I am using Acronis for the last could of months and yet I did not face any issue in terms of working as well as their support's response time is also too good.

There is no need for any minimum billing commitment for Aronis cyber cloud (if you opt for the same from Acronis resellers), as well as they offers the backups for each and every type of computing load and Operating Systemes in addition we can monitor and configure the backup from a single pan of glass (i.e. Acronis Console).

We can not configure or use our own AWS S3 or Microsoft Blob as storage.

Nebojsa
Network Coordinator in Brasilien
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Acronis Backup Solution

Kommentare: Backing up files , databases and the vms has never been easier. The mulitple functionalities show great value for money.

Acronis Cyber backup has easy initial setup and many agents for integrating various platforms and operating systems. It can backup files, databases and the entire virtual machines.

The cloud backup feature is limited to Acronis Cloud, and if would be nice to see other Cloud providers platforms , be available to use.

Aaron
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Excellent value

We use this for workstation backups at my company and for this task it works great. The compression and deduplication is pretty good, scheduling options are very robust. I've had very few issues using it and it has been very reliable.

Compression is pretty good, but not the best out there

Enrique
Enrique
CTO & CIO in Spanien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

After many years they have finally achieved a good product

Kommentare: In general, after spending a few years in which I had it crossed off my list, it is the one that I like the most at the moment.
It is very rare that a backup fails and the ability to configure them is one of the most extensive.
The protection against ransomware did give me some problems and I disabled that functionality.

It's easy to set up, even for people with no computer skills. It is fast in the copies and in the upload to the cloud. You can make images of all the disks you want, as well as highly configurable backups. They have fixed most of the bugs they had before, I stopped using it for 3 years.

The price, for personal use I have had to do without it and change software

Kavindu Githsara
Kavindu Githsara
System Specialist in Sri Lanka
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Navigating the World of Backups

Kommentare: Despite its minor drawbacks, Acronis Cyber Backup has been a reliable backup solution for our IT services company. Its user-friendly interface, variety of backup options, and fast data recovery make it a valuable tool to have. It does have its share of flaws, like being a bit slow during backups and a somewhat steep price, but in the end, the pros outweigh the cons. If you're looking for a reliable backup solution, I'd definitely recommend giving Acronis Cyber Backup a try!

I've been using Acronis Cyber Backup for a while now in our IT services company, and I've got to say, it's a pretty solid backup solution. The best part is its ease of use. I found the interface quite user-friendly, and it didn't take me long to figure out how to create and manage backups. The software also offers a variety of backup options, like full, incremental, and differential backups, which is awesome because it allows me to choose the one that fits my needs the best. Another great feature is the ability to restore data quickly. In the few instances where I've had to restore data, the process was fast and hassle-free.

While Acronis Cyber Backup is a good software, it does have a few drawbacks. One thing I noticed is that it can be a bit slow when performing a backup, especially if you have a lot of data to back up. This can be a bit annoying when you're in a hurry. Also, the software can be a bit pricey, especially if you're a small business or just getting started in the IT industry. I also wish they provided more detailed tutorials or help articles for some of the more advanced features. Sometimes it takes a bit of trial and error to figure things out.

Frederic
Software Engineer in Kanada
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A powerfull archiving backup suite

Kommentare: Very good , you buy the software , you attach an external drive , you select the drive or folders to be backup and the size of part files and you start it

You can do many types of backup like incremential backup and split it in many files to make it easier to transfer it

No support to backup on the same drive or create an disk image like iso or a virtual machine for vmware or virtualbox

Berndt
pensioner in Deutschland

For me the most important program ever

Due to frequent changes in the software, such as Updates and new installations or even the risk of viruses make it absolutely necessary to make regular backups. I have been using Acronis for many years and have never been disappointed When I had to restore the system it worked great! I like it best that you can search the backups at any time and copy data from it. Thus one can repair small problems also on the fast. The possibility to restore the backup also on changed hardware or to integrate own drivers round out the whole still. The rescue media has worked on every computer so far and is regularly updated with new features. Almost every year under the Extras menu you will also find new functions such as system integration or tools from third-party manufacturers. If you want to be on the safe side, you can also use the Try & Deside function to undo system changes immediately. The backups can even be converted into a virtual machine via detours and integrated in Virtual Box, which allows you to try everything without risk. All in all a must have for me!

Some years ago there was the possibility to buy a Plus version. In this one got additional futures. This was later abolished and the futures were so available. For some reason, parts of it did not exist one or two years later. That was not enjoyable then. In the meantime, the best futures are back and everything is fine!

Raza
Technical Support Analyst in Kanada

Great Cloud Backup Tool!

Kommentare: I like the service and would choose it again over any other competitors.

It's easy to use and does the job as outlined by the company

Price is bit on a higher side but as per the market they've priced it pretty competitive.

ASIF
Manager Infosec in Saudi-Arabien
Essen & Trinken, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Reliable, Cost Effective Solution For Backup & Recovery Of Business Critical Data"

Kommentare: It is very stable, and reliable solution, I have never run into any kinds of issues with it and we were able to restore backup on some systems without losing any data.

1- It is Reliable, cost effective and has many useful options to backup and restore mission critical data 2- Acronis Backup plans are very easy to configure

I have not found anything that I dislike about Acronis. It does everything we need and more, without issues however below are some points where it need some improvements.

Nick
Network Admin in USA
Maschinerie, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Having Acronis will ensure you get a bonus

Kommentare: My overall experience with this software has been nothing but excellent. I can sleep rest assured that our back ups are completing and were able to restore if we need to.

Acronis By far the best most robust and easiest to use back up software I have ever used. The jobs are easy to set up in the restores our seamless.

I struggle to find any cons with the software. As compared to our previous backup software this is far and away the best. This is outperformed anything that comes to my mind.

Elan
Managing Member in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

Acronis - Great Local Backup

Kommentare: For backing up my local drives while offering Ransomware protection, my experience with Acronis has been great.

The GUI and various options are easy to figure out and configure. There are many different backup options, and the on-board Ransomware protection is a plus.

The software does crash on a somewhat regular basis and appears at times to be a memory hog. However, most of the time it works just fine.

Victor
IT Manager in Kanada
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Backup Solution for Servers

Kommentare: I thought it did the job for the most part. I would not say it's the best software out there as I have moved on from Acronis to others. Pricing is a bit high to be honest.

The layout of the interface was decent. I was able to customize it to use it for our company with branding. It did give notifications of failed backups on a regular. I was able to easily see what was backed up and when it was backed up.

I thought the pricing is a bit high. I am not sure if it was because I went through a vendor to purchase and deploy this but there were quite a bit of limitations of what I could do as an admin and user. For instance, I was not able to have 2 admins share the same interface and get notifications. Only one of the admins were able to get notifications. Again, I'm not sure if this was because our vendor did not set it up right.

Jada
Facility Supervisor in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Acronis Backup

Kommentare: Excellent! I love knowing my data is safe and secure.

Super easy to configure. I have been using this software for years and recently had my first failed HDD. It was no nice to be able to restore to a new drive easily without the panic of whether I lost data or not.

New versions change quite a bit and require some learning.

Tony
Office Mgr in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Did not live up to expectations

Kommentare: When it worked we had peace of mind. But more often then not there were errors and that was unacceptable for a backup.

The price is affordable for a small office and it was easy to download. Setting it up was not hard either.

Like they say you are only as good as your last backup if your server crashes. We had many difficulties with Acronis performing full and incremental backups. We would schedule daily backups over night (they could take 5-6 hours) only to find out the next day there were errors. It never seemed we could go a full week without some sort of error. We went with another backup program after 6 months of use.

Sunil
IT Manager in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Möbel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A best backup software with universal restore for servers and workstations

Kommentare: Easy, more features, best in industry.

Universal restore is the best I like in this application. It can be restored to any new hardware without any headache.

This is not having a feature to use any other cloud backup providers other than their own.

Jevanni
System Administrator in Jamaika

Most affordable backup solutions for a small Business

That we can use the same software for internal and cloud backup. Easy web based dashboard with simple restores.

I do find that the error messages are hard to decipher if/when a backup is unsuccessful. However, support is very good in helping out the solution.

Shason
Vp admin in USA

Use it to back vm machines

The software is easy to use to eather to restore a vm or just a file. The replication is also great to backup to a off site drive.

The cost is a little high and sometimes the error messages durring a backup are not easy to understand.

Richard
CEO in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Acronis Cyber Backup

Kommentare: Outstanding Product, the very best, a bit expensive but worth the investment!

This software has ALL of the features you could ever want in a backup and security system. Scheduling Incremental, Full backup, and Differential Backup and maintaining removal of old backups so space is always available. Bare metal restores from full and Incremental backups. Has wake on Lan so the PC can sleep.

Complicated to install, but no brainer for workstation user once set up.

Bekleidung & Mode, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Absolutely amazing

Kommentare: From single machines with a incremental backup, to a full server farm with disaster recovery.
It's that good.

Acronis Backup is super scalable. Flexible. Easy to use. And has great reporting abilities.

Nothing to dislike other than the hard limit of 100MB for 'dowloads' rather than recoveries but I hear they're looking into this further on into the year.

Kiya
Data Assurance Technician in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Just needs a little more tweaking

Kommentare: WOW!

The fact that backups do work and aren't too hard.

So many miscellaneous issues and errors.