I use LifePipe to quote and submit life policies.

Bewertet am 18.10.2017
Andrea H.
Licensed Producer/Office Manager
Versicherung

Kommentare: easy to use, simple, efficient, technology savvy, saves me time

Vorteile: I love this electronic app! I can put in the customer's information and give them a quote. It is also very easy to submit an application and lets me know if I am missing something. It facilitates the eSignature process as well and that is very helpful.

Nachteile: I don't think there is much I don't like about this software. Maybe the illustrations it produces. Those are always what I want to have.

This is an easy to figure out system

Bewertet am 15.3.2018
Stanton B.
Associate Agent

Vorteile: I like the ease of use for basic quoting scenarios. This system also makes it easier to adjust the scenario based on the customer needs.

Nachteile: Seems like the system may be underutilized which leads to inefficiency. Since there are so many options that are not even applicable, a more personalized interface like saving certain presets, would make the process easier.

Some parts are great, some are terrible

Bewertet am 28.10.2017
Colleen K.
Operations Manager
Versicherung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Ability to submit business

Vorteile: The quote and e-app process is great. It validates fields so you know exactly what you need to complete so nothing gets missed

Nachteile: The DocFast system is terrible. It's not user friendly or intuitive. It doesn't validate fields so incomplete forms are regularly submitted and must be completed again