I use LifePipe to quote and submit life policies.

Bewertet am 18.10.2017
Andrea H.
Licensed Producer/Office Manager
Versicherung

Kommentare: easy to use, simple, efficient, technology savvy, saves me time

Vorteile: I love this electronic app! I can put in the customer's information and give them a quote. It is also very easy to submit an application and lets me know if I am missing something. It facilitates the eSignature process as well and that is very helpful.

Nachteile: I don't think there is much I don't like about this software. Maybe the illustrations it produces. Those are always what I want to have.

Some parts are great, some are terrible

Bewertet am 28.10.2017
Colleen K.
Operations Manager
Versicherung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Ability to submit business

Vorteile: The quote and e-app process is great. It validates fields so you know exactly what you need to complete so nothing gets missed

Nachteile: The DocFast system is terrible. It's not user friendly or intuitive. It doesn't validate fields so incomplete forms are regularly submitted and must be completed again

This is an easy to figure out system

Bewertet am 15.3.2018
Stanton B.
Associate Agent

Vorteile: I like the ease of use for basic quoting scenarios. This system also makes it easier to adjust the scenario based on the customer needs.

Nachteile: Seems like the system may be underutilized which leads to inefficiency. Since there are so many options that are not even applicable, a more personalized interface like saving certain presets, would make the process easier.