Filtern nach:

Über HomeTech Publishing

Plumbing estimating solution that helps businesses manage masonry, roofing, building insulation, electrical appliances, and more.

Erfahre mehr über HomeTech Publishing

Nick C.
President in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

over 20yrs using HomeTech advantage producing consistantly targeted profit margins

Kommentare: I was introduced to this product over 20yrs ago by one of my electrical contractors in book form. I am very anal about detail and accuracy so I approached it with extreme caution and would do double duty estimating (with HomeTech and stick by stick pricing) for over a year. I would frequently contact their tech department and they would share the raw data they would collect and use from established contractors and suppliers and compare it with my own data collection. They proved themselves and convinced me that I could produce accurate quotes that would produce our targeted profit margins consistently from each contract.
The software is very easy to use; personal cost lines can be added and adjustments to cost lines can be made to fit individual company needs. You MUST have quick and accurate cost estimating to survive and succeed in this industry! Our Company has been in business over 30 years, through lean times and boom times and managed to survive and grow. HomeTech gives you that "Advantage"

Richard D.

Solutions and Results

Kommentare: I'v been using this software for years now. I keep looking for something better like I do with all of the software I use but I always stay with HomeTech Advantage. For home improvements and handyman work you really cant beat it.

Ease of use and I find prices for what I am bidding 90% of the time. I can create my own cost for line items when I can't find what I am looking for.

No import capability that I am aware of

Luke J.
Project Coordinator in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Poorly written software with even worse customer support

It constantly saves updates so if a computer crashes you don't have to worry about lost changes. The overall concept is a good idea, It is just poorly executed.

Constant errors. Software crashes constantly. None of the cost book data is accurate to any of our pricing so we had to create all of our own custom line items. The customer support is the most difficult and frustrating part of the software.

Bruce N.
presideint in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

its not a mater if if its a matter af when you will need this program

Kommentare: Been using this product for 20 years and its the only thing that I trust.
This program give a general contractor full control of fair market value of what you and your subs should be charging.
You can find out how much truss cover an entire building faster then 84 lumber can quote it. Just by clicking a button and installing the amount of shingles to cover the roof area.
Its awesome

Bernadette W.
owner in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Hometech Advantage is my lifeline to gaining new business

Kommentare: i cant do business without the program.it is dead on accurate

easy to use , local area costs for my city and not just my state

needs to add landscaping section

Brien C.
owner in USA

Hometech Advantage no longer working-Solved-TURN OFF YOUR WIFI BEFORE OPENING

It worked great when it worked. And it worked well for several years.

I called Hometech when this program stopped opening. Long story short after an investment of over $1000 in this product, this company informed me that they could fix the issue but that it would cost them too much money. Moreover they told me that they've been called by hundreds of customers with the same issue. They blamed the problem on Microsoft. They then tried to sell me the same program that I had already paid for. I TURNED OF MY WIFI AND THEN RESTARTED THE PROGRAM. The program started. Problem solved. Now come on guys, are your really expecting us to believe you cant release a patch to solve this problem. Not a very good way to do business.