Über Frazer

Software für unabhängige Gebrauchtwagenhändler. Frazer macht es einfacher und rentabler, deinen Gebrauchtwagenhandel zu führen.

Erfahre mehr über Frazer

The ability to add repairs to customer accounts and its ability to integrate with outside software.

Sync with quick books, dealer proposal form, no square sheet.

Bewertungen zu Frazer

Frazer hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 145 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Frazer bereits verwendet?

Patti
Patti
President in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Frazer is the an important part of any auto dealership

Kommentare: Length of time a vehicle is on the lot is easy to track with this software. I am able to keep a reign on floorplan expenses too.

Ease of use and the customer service area. If you need anything - just call. They are informed and ready to help!

I would like to not add a new vendor for purchases from an individual. It would be easier if you just had an option to select individual and add information from that screen

Antwort von Frazer Computing

Hi Patti, Thank you kindly for the thoughtful review and we're glad to be able to help support Modern Day Motor Cars. It seems like you're really making the most out of Frazer, including using our Accounting features, which also puts a smile on our faces. To return the favor, we'd like to let you know that you can now enter a "One-time Vendor" for your bills that should make individual transactions quicker and easier to record in Frazer. As always, you're welcome to contact one of our knowledgeable support techs at 888-963-5369 if you should have any questions.

Kevin
sales and finance in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Value I have seen

Kommentare: The benefits vs cost is the number one reason dealerships should utilize Frazer DMS. Its layout is the easiest to navigate that I have come across to date. I can have an entire deal loaded, printed, and then closed quicker than all the other DMS systems I have used in the past.

I currently use Frazer software to desk and print car deals. I am a huge fan of the reporting feature as well. This helps me greatly to compare specific time frames as well as calculate commissions when needed. The customer service feature is most likely the best I have come across in 20 years of working in the auto sales business. They are quick to answer questions, always has a solution, and will remotely take over the computer to assist in whichever issue we are experiencing.

The printers can sometimes give us issues. I am not sure why the dot. Matrix has to be powered down before each form is printed.

Chip
Sales Professional in USA
Automotive, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A Full-Featured Package for Small Independent Dealers

Kommentare: Despite the frustrations I experienced while using Frazer, I have to admit that for the price you pay, you get more than an excellent value. With that said, I would gladly pay more for snappier responsiveness, true web/cloud based services, and a bit more simplicity for the important things... like selecting a slate of forms and just letting them print with the defaults unless I specify otherwise. The hosting business is for the birds it needs to be web-based and responsive. We're out of the stoneage!!

There are some areas where Frazer punches way above its weight and delivers unbelievable value for the price you pay. For example, the integration of FinanceExpress to rate VSC, GAP, and other ancillary products is terrific (if you're working in an environment lacking true menu platform. It makes canceling a VSC or GAP contract (flat cancellation -- not for repo or cust request) a breeze. Frazer's integration with DealerTrack for RegUSA & ELT are a bit clunky, but the info was there and I didn't have to retype it, and for that I will always be grateful. There's also a [probably] little-used feature called FETCH that lets you shop insurance for a customer once you've entered all their information into the deal. It has provided a way to go for insurance for customers on a number of occasions that I wouldn't have otherwise found. The nice people who work in the forms department are beyond amazing and quickly get forms added and properly programmed so they print with the proper data in the proper spots. They do a great job in a short turn-around time.

Every PC I wanted to work on with Hosted Frazer, I had to go through. rather laborious and finicky installation process that would create all kinds of whacky folders. And the "hosted" part is no joke... it creates a virtual machine with it's own file structure. While its faster than the old client-server system, its still frustratingly slow in comparison to fully web-based DMS solutions. It could take several minutes if I wanted to adjust a deal to a max amount to finance or a max payment for Frazer to calculate that out. THAT'S OUTRAGEOUS!! And we had blazing fast internet!!! I like the idea of having form packs... but I still have to click through prompt after prompt to get my docs to print. And PRINTING... IT is SLOW! I cannot tell you how many times I spoke ill of this DMS because of the difficulties I had printing documents. I was at the point of just going to a system of hash marks on index cards to keep track of things than deal with Frazer again when I called support and they walked me through setting my printers and making changes when I went to another of our locations. I made an infographic hand out for our all of our teams across all locations because that help tool isn't a Frazer thing. OH, and when you go to save a document, say on your desktop, you have to navigate through a confusing tree of unfamiliar drives and directories to save the document where you want it because your Desktop isn't really where your desktop normally is when you use hosted Frazer.

Dawn
Operations Manager in USA

Best DMS for all

Kommentare: I have used Frazer at numerous dealerships I have been with. This is hands down the most easy to use & navigate.

The pricing on this product is fabulous! If you are an independent dealer this is the best DMS on the market

There is not a whole lot I can say regarding dislikes I have with Frazer.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for taking your time to post this review. Frazer Computing greatly appreciates the acknowledgement. We believe our DMS is the best in the industry, and you've helped validate it. We thank you for your continued business.

MICHAEL

Why I have used Frazer DMS software for over 20 years

Kommentare: I have never in over 20 years encountered an issue with Frazer DMS software that couldn't be reconciled with a simple call to the help desk.

Their support team is ready and able to help us with any question, whether it is about a specific report or function, like handling a repo within the system, or an accounting question. Their support team is ready and able to help. The program is straight forward and ergonomically design with common sense and ease of use at the forefront.

That [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] moved from Atlanta to New York state

Antwort von Frazer Computing

Hi Michael, We appreciate your feedback and thank you for the great review! Here's to another 20+ years of working together to help provide the quality software and customer service that independent dealers should come to expect!

Carl

The Best software for Buy- Here Pay- Here with the best Support

Kommentare: Total Satisfaction and the best service in the software business.

the ease of learning it plus the great tech support we have always received when purchasing a new computer or if we had a glitch Help Desk were always quick to resolve.

I can't seem to think of any cons. Totally satisfied!!!

OWNER in USA

FRAZER IS MY RIGHT HAND

Kommentare: FRAZERS SIDEKICK DOESNT PROPERLY UPLOAD THE PICTURES TO MY WEBSITE

THE INTEGRATION BETWEEN FRAZER AND ALTS OR ETAPS IS SO HELPFUL, AND OFFERING OUTSIDE FINANCING THROUGH THE PLATFORM HELPS CREATE AN INCREASE IN SALES BECAUSE OUR CUSTOMERS CAN LEAVE FINDING THE FINANCING TO US.

I WOULD ONLY ASK HOW TO GET SIDEKICK TO WORK

Antwort von Frazer Computing

Hello Michael, Thank you for taking the time to give us such great feedback. We would love to return the favor by helping make sure your Sidekick app is working properly. Please feel free to call one of our helpful support techs at 888-963-5369 and we will be certain to get Sidekick and your uploads sorted in short order.

Amy
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Every Dealer needs Frazer!

Kommentare: appreciate the fast support and very user friendly and affordable!

the ease of understanding each screen and the reporting

since it's based on one computer in our office, the other users have a slight lag-time when communicating with the main computer

Deanna
manager in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Frazer Auto Dealer is the best bang for your buck if you run a car dealership!

Kommentare: My problem that Frazer fixed was having one organized software that we could have our sales, sales tax reports and even some basic repair/recon bills. Frazer did the job!

The pros are the value, amazing price! While the competitors charge two times the amount! Amazing product!

Only "con" Please note, Frazer Auto dealer software does not have any options to run a service center.

William
GM in USA

Fairly Priced

Kommentare: Overall this is a great dealership program, it has all the bells and whistles. The price is amazing. There are even multiple payment options which really makes it affordable. I recommend you ask Frazer for access to the free demo.

It's great that you are able to link your website, craigslist, etc. directly to the program. Anytime a new car was entered into inventory, priced, photos, and all mechanical issue were complete. With the press of a button my website was updated, Craigslist ads posted and all documents printed.

For all that this program does for the price, no Cons for me at all.

homayoon
Manager in USA

Frazer review

Kommentare: Extreamly happy with this product and value.

Easy to set up and running. Learning is easy and very accurate.

Selecting input to get the report is lacking more selections.

J R
owner in USA

10+ years & still COMPLETELY SATISFIED

Kommentare: One word: FANTASTIC!

I had & ran new car stores for 20 years before becoming an independent dealer. Used to pay $1,000 a month for what Frazer does. Of course, I do not need service department, or warranty or factory communications. But, this software does everything I need to sell cars. I never have been disappointed with their service or commitment. There are many more complicated and more expensive providers that are not as easy or complete.

I wish I had set up the accounting side since day one. I can't figure out to go back or set a new start date for accounting. But, this will not stop me from being a customer.

Marybrigid

Frazer automotive software

Kommentare: Doing tax work is very easy
If you want something specific there are
Hundreds of reports you can run
Always positive. Been a customer for over 20 years. Good company to do business with

Ease of use. Cost is excellent. Problems solved very quickly. Good employee attitudes

I don’t dislike anything with the software

Antwort von Frazer Computing

Hi Marybrigid, Thank you kindly for the generous review and we are happy to hear you find value in using Frazer to help manage your business. We look forward to the honor of providing you with 20 more years of the quality services your dealership deserves!

Tara
Admin/Sales in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Auto Dealer Software out there!

Kommentare: Frazer has been the easiest and most affordable software used. It is very easy to use and set up. Customer service is great. Great way to keep track of inventory and customer accounts. Never had any issues. It backs up every day. When my computer recently crashed, it saved all of our data and customer service was able to quickly re install and load everything onto the new computer.

I would not change anything about this software.

roman
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

All around great product, easy to use, straight forward paperwork

Kommentare: Easy set up, easy paperwork selection, clear report.

Easy to use on day to day operation. Works and syncs with all major dealer portals and platforms.

sync with quick books, dealer proposal form, no square sheet.

Antwort von Frazer Computing

Hi Roman, thanks for your great review. We're glad Frazer is meeting your needs! Did you know you can export from Frazer to Quickbooks? You can also send us custom forms that we will add to your forms list free of charge. Reach out to our tech support team if you need assistance setting anything up!

Straub
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

second to none customer service

Kommentare: Benifit of having my DMS and my accounting system in one. I have no need for quickbooks

Easy to use. Great customer service from online chat to calling customer service they will mirror your computer and get done what you need done. Explain everything along the way. We use as our DMS and our accounting system.

They have come a long way with integrations . Now integrate with our online messanger service . Only con would be they dont yet integrate with all the lending services.

DONALD
OWNER in USA

FRAZER SOFTWARE

This company has the best support of any company that I have ever dealt with, I have used this program for many many years and have never had any problems.

Never had a problem in all the years that I have used it.

Antwort von Frazer Computing

Hi Donald, It's great to hear that you appreciate our customer support since this is something we truly pride ourselves on as a company. Thank you for taking a moment to share your thoughts and we look forward to many many more years of helping you seat folks in the classic cars we all love!

juan
owner in USA

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Kommentare: EXCELLENT

ITS A SIMPLE SOFTWARE TO USE!! PRICE IS GREAT !!

WISH CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS 24HR 365 DAYS OF THE YEAR !!

Antwort von Frazer Computing

Hi Juan, Thanks for taking a moment to leave your thoughts and we're glad you find Frazer of value and easy to use! While we may not be on the phones in person 24/7/365, our live support hours have been recently expanded to 10 AM-8 PM(EST) Monday-Friday and 10 AM-5 PM on Saturdays. You're always welcome to contact us off-hours as well and we will be certain to get right back to you as soon as possible.

Grant
Owner operator in USA
Automotive, Selbstständig

Frazer is the best bang for the buck for small dealers

Kommentare: One man operation and makes all documents and forms smooth and fast with minimal work. Highly recommended.

Quick to setup forms and print all necessary documents in one click. Enhances productivity on every deal. Used it for years and likely won't switch. Nothing beats it for the price.

I wish there was a mobile connectivity function. Also wish there was a chat app or way to quickly ask support questions without picking up the phone and calling.

Brandon
Consultant in USA
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for bhph

Fantastic for buy here pay here ability to report to credit bureaus

Lack of ability to push to dealertrack or route one

Antwort von Frazer Computing

Thanks for the great review, Brandon! I hope we can help deliver what you're looking for. If you'd like to learn more about our integration with DealerTrack InventoryPro and DealerTrack Marketing Services, or our financing integration with RouteOne, contact our Support team at 888-963-5369 and they will help you set them up.

Jeffrey
Internet Manager in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Internet Managers thoughts on Frazer.

Kommentare: I have been using it for over 10 years and it has always been a relatively easy software to use and when it occasionally gives issue their support is quick and easy .

The software is easy to use and the customer service is great.

Occasionally there are ideas or things that could be changed in the software that are hard to integrate.

Kerry
Automotive, Selbstständig

Make keeping track of inventory simple.

Ease of use and good integration. Forms are excellent

Good software there is not anything I dislike.

Antwort von Frazer Computing

Hi Kerry, Thank you kindly for taking a moment to share your feedback. We're glad to find you're making good use of our many forms and integrations and look forward to many more years providing your business with the quality, easy-to-use software it deserves.

ashley
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and great value!

Kommentare: We have been very satisfied.

User friendly, and the sidekick app and remote use from home.

DMV integration not streamlined. At least not in MN. It would be nice to access MNDrive directly through Frazer.

Nick
Manager in USA

Great DMS

It's very easy to use. Makes dealer management much easier.

Haven't found anything that im displeased with.

Antwort von Frazer Computing

Hi Nick, Thanks for taking a moment to leave us your thoughts and we look forward to continuing to support your dealership with the quality software and services it deserves!

CHRISTOPHER
C.C.& B.W. in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

loyal customer since 1998!

Kommentare: Best of the best. Customer service is unparalleled and super responsive always. No question or request is too small or large. Frazer accommodates!

Frazer has extreme versatility for any type of customer.

I barely scratch its capabilities. Always learning more of what it can do for our business.