Best customer service out there!

Bewertet am 11.3.2019
Brenda O.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I downloaded the demo a few months before we were able to get our dealer license, so I could learn the software. I've had it from the very beginning. I have done all my accounting for the dealership on this software and I actually prefer it to other accounting software like QuickBooks as all the accounts are already set up properly and I can just run my dealership instead of trying to play accountant. I've added the payment processing integration (as I also do a few BHPH deals); I can pull credit reports from within the app, and all of my forms are updated for me. I don't have to keep track of what forms need to be replaced.

Vorteile: The software is affordable for my tiny car lot. Any additional services are integrated through the software seamlessly and Ala Carte, so the software grows with my business. This has been the most cost effective item for my business being that we are just over a year old. What is really priceless and you can't get this with any other DMS out there, is the customer service. Today I had a small issue so I emailed customer service with my problem and they called right away and were able to connect to my computer to resolve the problem. I had to step away from the call and I literally was able to sit back and concentrate on other things while the customer service rep fixed a missing file in the software. When I came back to my desk, there was a note on the screen that everything was resolved and he was disconnected from my computer. I have used their customer service support several times and I can't possibly say enough good things about these people.

Nachteile: This is a pro but also a con. It's not internet based, so it is saved to a network. Which means it can be somewhat difficult to gain information when not right in front of the computer. It does have a phone app that can be downloaded, but this is still very basic information. However the app is great for inputting new inventory.

Hard to believe!

Bewertet am 16.11.2016
Paul D.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: After being in the car business for 25 years and working with a number of DMS companies I can honestly say that Frazer is unbelievable. I want to start by saying that the customer service they offer is not just industry leading but world class! They are always available, friendly, knowledgeable and get the job done right now. Frazer keeps common forms on hand which allows dealers to immediately add them and use them for no extra charge or wait. Frazer does an amazing job with integrating with all the major players in the automotive software business. Frazer is a complete DMS package and includes accounting software making it all you need to run your car store. Really I could go on and on about my satisfaction with the product and company. Oh and did I mention it's also thousands less than most of the major competitors, that doesn't even make sense!
Thanks Frazer and the people of Frazer
Paul Duke-Duke Motor Co.

Vorteile: I am most impressed with the level of customer support and the good people you have in your support center.

Nachteile: I don't like that you need to save a working deal as a prospect or cancel a sale if there was something that needed to be changed. I like to save deals along the way and then have a function to finalize the deal once all the particulars have been settled. I want there to be an easier access to know what the profit is on a deal without having to pull a recap sheet. I like to have the profit or at least the front end gross available to me when working the deal. That is super frustrating when you are trying to quickly make a deal work.

Truly Great for a moderate Dealer!

Bewertet am 21.10.2017
Carlos R.
Sales
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Made selling cars EASY!

Vorteile: I really love that everything is straight up. You can basically train anyone very easily. When I first started the program, I was thrown in by management. I called support with small things I couldn't understand and they would log in to my desktop and guide me step by step. They really took time and put effort into teaching their customers how to use the software. The sales screen is easy, inventory is easy, bill entering is easy. I mean it is an easy software. I love this and recommend it for sure. They even ask their customers for more ideas! We all get to vote on the idea and if it reaches enough votes, they will implement it in the system!

Nachteile: I think what I dislike about the software is that it is not customizable. You can't change the backgrounds and such. There is no room to change the colors to match your business or anything like that. It is not huge set back however, it is still great.

10+ years & still COMPLETELY SATISFIED

Bewertet am 7.5.2019
J r R.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: One word: FANTASTIC!

Vorteile: I had & ran new car stores for 20 years before becoming an independent dealer. Used to pay $1,000 a month for what Frazer does. Of course, I do not need service department, or warranty or factory communications. But, this software does everything I need to sell cars. I never have been disappointed with their service or commitment. There are many more complicated and more expensive providers that are not as easy or complete.

Nachteile: I wish I had set up the accounting side since day one. I can't figure out to go back or set a new start date for accounting. But, this will not stop me from being a customer.

Amazing customer service & great product!

Bewertet am 20.7.2018
Stephani S.
Office manager
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Allot

Vorteile: We LOVE this software, it's very user friendly and if you get stuck on something or need them to create a report for you they are always helpful & always come through. We have been using this for 5+ years & love it!

Nachteile: That it doesn't have a mobile app or mobile option for when not in office. It would be great if they would create an app and be current with technology of mobile phone use.

von Frazer Computing an 25.7.2018

Thank you for the great review, Stephani! And soon all Frazer dealers will have access to our Sidekick mobile app, coming soon to your state! Sidekick is already available to dealers in GA, KY, and FL. Keep an eye on our blog for announcements of our state-by-state rollout here: https://www.frazer.biz/news

BEST COMPANY EVER

Bewertet am 31.1.2019
Sammi H.
Co-Owner
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The best experience I've had from being sold the product to dealing with their 24/7 tech support. you won't find a more dedicated company. if you're thinking about this product do yourself a favor. Just do it already. I promise you won't regret the purchase.

Vorteile: ease of use is a plus. I can train old school sales guys that are stuck on pen and paper to use the easy contracts here in less than a day. shortened the time for sales to an easy 30-45 min process (includes F&I). the friendly staff is a huge help for those of us that don't have computers 100% down yet.

Nachteile: no cons. They are open to suggestions to improve their product and usually add them to the next update.

Would not RECOMEND frazer.

Bewertet am 17.8.2016
Kevin S.
Automotive, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Well let's see. Lost half of my contacts, got customers making payments and principal not coming off of there payment as shown, got other customers that show I owe them money versus them owing me. I WOULD NOT RECOMEND THIS PROGRAM TO MY WORST ENEMY!

Vorteile: Was great to start with. Then went to crap, took several man hours to re-install my customer network because frazer wouldn't do it and still not right! Losing business and have ALOT of pissed off customers!

Nachteile: Customer service sucks! I mean if I'm paying X amount a month to have this so called GREAT service I expect it to work correctly and if not workin correctly then they should have to fix it!

The best support in the industry

Bewertet am 21.2.2017
William T.
Controller
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been a Frazer customer for over two years now, and had previously used other software that had cost many times what we pay now. Frazer has the most courteous and helpful staff that I have ever the pleasure to deal with. We sell about 1000 cars per year in the used car biz, and without Frazer, I would be swamped in paperwork as the office manager, CFO of our business. We will be a customer for life!

Vorteile: Low cost, Friendly and helpful staff and instant revisions to forms without additional costs.

Nachteile: No complaints at all. I'm still in amazement at the service.

The best Automotive DMS Software on the Market for Independent Dealers!

Bewertet am 16.5.2017
Alex T.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Time and Cost Savings to manage and operate the dealership. Great accounting and reporting functions as well! When I first saw the home screen, I though I was looking at a windows 95 application, but DON'T LET THAT FOOL YOU! Under the hood this software does more than it's next 10 competitors combined! Very intuitive and easy to use! I wish they offered DocuSign

Vorteile: EVERYTHING! WE have used 2 other big name software providers that charge BIG. This software not only does MORE, it is easier to use, and for A LOT Less. I would recommend this to any dealership from start up to 150 vehicles in stock. Great BHPH module, Great integration with payment processors, and route one.

Best Auto Dealer Software out there!

Bewertet am 3.4.2019
Tara D.
Admin/Sales
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Frazer has been the easiest and most affordable software used. It is very easy to use and set up. Customer service is great. Great way to keep track of inventory and customer accounts. Never had any issues. It backs up every day. When my computer recently crashed, it saved all of our data and customer service was able to quickly re install and load everything onto the new computer.

Vorteile: Frazer has been the easiest and most affordable software used. It is very easy to use and set up. Customer service is great. Great way to keep track of inventory and customer accounts. Never had any issues.

Nachteile: I would not change anything about this software.

Customer support is unparalleled

Bewertet am 1.2.2017
Linda S.
Owner, accountant, title clerk
Automotive, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I have never dealt with any company that has the customer support that Frazer does. Seriously I don't know what I would have done without them as a newbie in the industry! The Accounting help from Jenni and Karen helped me with year end stuff I never thought I would have help with. I am never on hold for very long at all. They have a chat option which I utilize often and it is pretty much immediate. you can call and actually speak with a human ( crazy right?! ) and not people in another country answering phones unhappy and unknowledgeable, these are friendly very helpful stateside customer service staff that seem like they love their jobs. I can't say enough. highly recommend!!

Vorteile: Customer service

Nachteile: None

second to none customer service

Bewertet am 16.7.2019
Straub B.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Benifit of having my DMS and my accounting system in one. I have no need for quickbooks

Vorteile: Easy to use. Great customer service from online chat to calling customer service they will mirror your computer and get done what you need done. Explain everything along the way. We use as our DMS and our accounting system.

Nachteile: They have come a long way with integrations . Now integrate with our online messanger service . Only con would be they dont yet integrate with all the lending services.

One of the customer rep provided very fast service, super friendly, and of course was very knowledgeable about products

Bewertet am 24.10.2017
Justyna B.
Business Manager
Automotive, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: After speaking with my tech guy and 3 people at Frazier , there was ONLY ONE that helped set up my printer. Not only was he knowledgeable about his work, he actually had a very positive and energetic attitude.

Nachteile: After hours call was not handled professionally as I would expect it. I was pretty much told I have to call back to get the printer aligned, and I use the software on daily basis and it is very important to be able to print forms such as POA, etc.

Frazer is the best bang for the buck for small dealers

Bewertet am 3.4.2019
Grant R.
Owner operator
Automotive, Selbstständig

Kommentare: One man operation and makes all documents and forms smooth and fast with minimal work. Highly recommended.

Vorteile: Quick to setup forms and print all necessary documents in one click. Enhances productivity on every deal. Used it for years and likely won't switch. Nothing beats it for the price.

Nachteile: I wish there was a mobile connectivity function. Also wish there was a chat app or way to quickly ask support questions without picking up the phone and calling.

This is it. Period.

Bewertet am 20.7.2019
Sarah C.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very easy, great customer service.

Vorteile: Amazing system, it can literally do anything, it constantly updates and can talk to many other different systems and websites. It can handle your accounting, inventory, service work etc. it’s literally your one stop shop. And their support team is beyond helpful and very easy to communicate with.

Nachteile: No cons I love this system refuse to change

Fairly Priced

Bewertet am 17.4.2019
William C.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall this is a great dealership program, it has all the bells and whistles. The price is amazing. There are even multiple payment options which really makes it affordable. I recommend you ask Frazer for access to the free demo.

Vorteile: It's great that you are able to link your website, craigslist, etc. directly to the program. Anytime a new car was entered into inventory, priced, photos, and all mechanical issue were complete. With the press of a button my website was updated, Craigslist ads posted and all documents printed.

Nachteile: For all that this program does for the price, no Cons for me at all.

Great for bhph

Bewertet am 13.4.2019
Brandon E.
Consultant
Automotive, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Fantastic for buy here pay here ability to report to credit bureaus

Nachteile: Lack of ability to push to dealertrack or route one

von Frazer Computing an 17.4.2019

Thanks for the great review, Brandon! I hope we can help deliver what you're looking for. If you'd like to learn more about our integration with DealerTrack InventoryPro and DealerTrack Marketing Services, or our financing integration with RouteOne, contact our Support team at 888-963-5369 and they will help you set them up.

Super easy dealer program

Bewertet am 16.7.2018
Julia C.
Finance Manager

Vorteile: If you are a smaller dealer, This works great! super easy. Love the craigslist option. Makes it easy to do online sales.

Nachteile: It isnt as updated as much as the newer programs. Would be great if they came out with a text option.

von Frazer Computing an 18.7.2018

Thanks, Julia! Updates to the program can be done from the main server computer. Have you checked out Textmaxx Pro, or Solutions by Text? Both are recently integrated with Frazer!

Frazer Auto Dealer Software

Bewertet am 25.3.2019
Chance C.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Frazer Auto Dealer software has been a game changer for organizing and keeping up with customer accounts, I don't know how we ever managed before we got Frazer.

Vorteile: It is so easy to use and the price is amazing for everything the software does.

Nachteile: sometimes the updates cause problems between linked computers which can be a pain but the customer service center always fixes the problem quickly

Excellent Value!

Bewertet am 8.5.2019
Sales and Finance Manager
Automotive, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The price is excellent for everything this software does. Technical support is great during normal business hours and they can fix most issues almost instantly. Customer support is top notch.

Nachteile: Sometimes the software updates cause the clients to lose connection with the server and it must be reconfigured.

Absolutely awesome. Support is second to none.

Bewertet am 28.4.2017
Dan P.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Ease of use. What I didn't understand, was quickly and easily explained. Every support item needed was resolved quickly.

Nachteile: Doesn't automatically sell the cars for me. :) Maybe some add-on accounting features. Need a cash flow statement. Customizable one along the lines of the export feature but with accounting item. ???

EXCELLENT SOFTWARE

Bewertet am 26.7.2019
William B.
PRESIDENT
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has been a great asset to my business for years now and they keep improving the software.

Vorteile: It helps my keep my dealership organized in many ways and at a great price .

Nachteile: I'd like to be able to export the trade ins before completing the sales .

loyal customer since 1998!

Bewertet am 29.6.2019
Christopher S.
C.C.& B.W.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Best of the best. Customer service is unparalleled and super responsive always. No question or request is too small or large. Frazer accommodates!

Vorteile: Frazer has extreme versatility for any type of customer.

Nachteile: I barely scratch its capabilities. Always learning more of what it can do for our business.

Great Software for the Used Car Dealer

Bewertet am 21.4.2017
Keldrick W.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, this is a really great DMS. It has many, many features that are not available at a similar price point from the other DMS's. It has all the functionality you need to easily run monthly and annual reports to submit to your accountant. There are only 2 things that could make this software the best that I have used. 1. The ability to run the software on a Mac, without using a virtual matching like Parallels. 2. This software would be so much better if it were web based. This would allow better integration through all your devices.

Great software

Bewertet am 19.3.2019
Tom H.
Owner/ sales manager
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great for keeping up with inventory expenses cost calculating interest rates keeping up with payments

Vorteile: Easy to use just point and click a tab the software will lead you to your next step

Nachteile: Finding how to change due dates for payment it has hanged locations few times