Über Backup4all

Backup4all schützt die Backups vor teilweisem oder totalem Verlust durch Automatisierung von Aufgaben, Passwortschutz und Komprimierung.

Erfahre mehr über Backup4all

Bewertungen zu Backup4all

Backup4all hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 70 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Backup4all bereits verwendet?

Caterina
Caterina
Photographer in Italien
Fotografie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Lovely

Thanks to Backup4all, I can frequently backup from both my laptop and desk pc, which is really useful. It is really fast, and helps me weekly. It is easy to use and I'm glad the way it is.

I liked everything so far, so I don't know what to point out as a negative aspect of the software, but maybe they could make the text a bit bigger? I don't know, sometimes I had troubles reading it.

Sachin
Operations Associate IT and Content in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Backing us is easy with the help of Backup4all

Kommentare: Its intuitive interface, customizable backup options, and support for various storage destinations make it versatile or backing up data. The software's advanced features enhance data protection and storage management. Users should allocate time for learning the software's features and consider any limitations in cloud storage integrations based on their specific needs.

Backup4all offers a comprehensive and user-friendly backup solution for protecting important data. It provides customizable backup options, supports various storage destinations, and offers advanced features like encryption and compression, ensuring data security and efficient storage utilization.

Backup4all may take time and exploration to fully understand and utilize the software effectively. Additionally, while Backup4all supports multiple backup destinations, direct integration with all cloud storage providers may be limited, reducing flexibility for certain users.

ABAKASH
ABAKASH
Deputy Manager in Indien
Versorgungsunternehmen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Backup4all: Robust Data Protection Made Simple

Kommentare: Overall, Backup4all provided a positive experience. Its robust features, secure design, and efficient backup strategies make it a reliable choice for data protection.

Efficient automation, secure cloud integration, and robust encryption stand out as top pros in Backup4all.

Limited support for non-Windows platforms and a learning curve for new users are notable cons in Backup4all.

Hina
Hina
Analyst in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A Comprehensive Backup Solution for All Your Data Protection Needs

Kommentare: I've had a great experience using Backup4all. The software is very easy to use and understand, and has a wide range of features and options that make it a great choice for backing up my files and folders. The interface is intuitive and user-friendly, and the scheduling and incremental backup options make it very efficient. The ability to customize and configure the backup jobs is also very helpful. I've had no issues or problems with Backup4all, and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a reliable and powerful backup solution.

I liked that Backup4all is a comprehensive backup solution that is easy to use and customize. It has a variety of backup options that allow you to tailor it to your specific needs and it has intuitive wizards that make it easy to set up and schedule backups. Additionally, the ability to store backups on a variety of storage media makes it extremely versatile and the detailed reporting and log features make it easy to monitor the progress of your backups.

The least liked feature of Backup4all is its lack of customization, as there are limited options for customizing the backup plan to fit the user's needs. Additionally, the program can be somewhat expensive for users who are just starting out with backup software.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A good choice for backup

Kommentare: I used Backup4all to back up our important files, folders, databases, and many other things.
I can use this software to schedule backup with my option. The recovery function is very good as well.

It's easy to use, and a customizable backup option. Its ability to backup to multiple devices and its cloud backup services.

It's high cost compared to some other backup software.

Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A best backup tool!

It is very easy to configure back up with well detailed documentation. There are may options and feature that solve our requirements for the back up purpose. Dashboard has a friendly view to check and track backup status. Alert is also easy to configure with email and sms.

Time to finish backup needs to be improved. Sometimes, the software is delayed to start. Also, support takes time to respond.

Aditya
Officer in Indien
Staatsverwaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Backup for all - amazing product

Kommentare: Data storage and data security has become very easy due to backup for all....it has all modern features that has helped users like me...amazing product.

Backup for all provides unique features to users like 'backup log, encryption, compression of data, scheduled backup and incremental backup...it has all these features in a single platform ..the most effective product I have ever used..worth every penny

Nothing in particular, though the customer support section could be made even more outreaching..other than that an amazing product

Vinay kumar
Engineer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Store until you feel Enough

Actually in our daily life it is becoming like no storage is enough nevertheless capacity but using like this type of platforms it makes very comfortable for handling data in efficient way and can consume based on need.

The user interface is good but can be made little bit more creatively to attract huge traffic.

Alessia
Alessia
Photographer in Italien
Fotografie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It's a must

Thanksto Backup4all I can easily backup everything, it's really userfriendly and it never disappoints me.

Honestly I like it the way it is, sometimes it may be a bit slow due the large amout of files to backup, but I wouldn't change it for any other software!

Pharmazeutika, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Backup Important!

Kommentare: Very useful and good application for users

Preserve the information which is very important wrt traceability in audits. Very user friendly application.

Price is littel high. Option required Customization of back up

Soheil
Researcher in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Backup data easily

Backup4all Backup SoftwareUserBackup4all, what is this? ChatGPTBackup4all is a backup software application developed by Softland. It allows users to create backup copies of important data and files, either to local or remote destinations, such as external hard drives, network locations, FTP servers, or cloud storage services. Backup4all offers a range of features such as automated backup scheduling, encryption, compression, and versioning. It supports backup of files and folders, as well as system files, such as the Windows registry, Outlook email accounts, and others. Backup4all is available in different editions, including a free edition and several commercial editions with advanced features.UserTell me good points in a continuous paragraph ChatGPTThere are several good points to Backup4all that make it a reliable and efficient backup software solution. Firstly, Backup4all offers a user-friendly interface that is easy to navigate, even for novice users. It allows users to set up and customize their backup profiles quickly, using a step-by-step wizard or an advanced mode. Secondly, Backup4all offers a range of backup destinations, including local and network drives, FTP servers, and popular cloud storage services such as Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, and Amazon S3. This flexibility allows users to choose the destination that suits their needs best, ensuring that their data is safe and accessible.

One of the primary concerns with Backup4all is its cost, as it is pricier than some of its competitors. While the software offers advanced features, it may not be an affordable option for everyone.Another potential issue is the lack of mobile backup capabilities. While Backup4all supports backup to cloud storage services like Google Drive and Dropbox, it does not offer mobile backup options. This may be a disadvantage for users who rely heavily on mobile devices for data storage.

Rohit
Rohit
Front End Developer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Backup Data With Protection

5,0 vor 6 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Experience with this backup program is great. The best feature of Backup4all is that it compresses the data and saves the storage.

There is always software that we prefer for doing a task, I always recommend this software for Backup purposes to everyone in the IT industry because of its great protection and instant backup and efficient storage utilization.

It's cost is high as compared to the other backup software.

Chloe
Artist in Australien
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

How Much Is Your Data Worth?

Kommentare: Back in 2006 I had a double hard drive failure which resulted in me losing an entire year's worth of work. I was determined to not let that ever happen again, so I looked around for some good backup software and found Backup4All. I have been using it ever since. I am a graphic CG artist and keep about 4 terrabytes of data backed up every couple of days. Backup4All is the perfect solution as it allows me to keep an exact mirror of all my data. It would be impractical to do a complete new backup of that much data each time, so I use the fast mirror option which only backs up what has changed or been deleted since the last. I have my data organized into about 7 different backups on multiple backup drives which I can run simultaneously with Backup4All. Backup4All is quick and easy and performs these multiple tasks without any problems. I have looked and not found any other backup software that allows this kind of flexibility. Of course another added benefit is that I know if I accidentally delete or write over a file, have a backup copy. Backup4All has been an invaluable asset in my business and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a low cost, easy to use solution for protecting their valuable data.

runs multiple backups simultaneously Many options for backing up data, including a full mirror backup

Sometimes the backup catalog gets confused so you must be careful not to let that happen and never change any files in the backup itself or an entire new backup from scratch is required.

Antwort von Softland

Thank you very much for adding your review. If you have any particular questions regarding Backup4all, feel free to contact our support team.

With BACKUP4ALL I feel safe when it comes to storing copies of the tasks I do day after day...

Kommentare: This program allows you to make backup copies of the files very easily and with a large number of functions and configuration possibilities. Includes a wizard that will guide us step by step through the process of creating the backup, has file filters, password protection, file compression and utilities to program and automate backups.

I use this software every day in my work for more than 3 years. What I like the most is that I can make safe copies of everything I do on my PC. This makes me work safely. The best thing is that it is very easy to install and use. It is very efficient because it compresses all the information that has been copied and allows you to access it without problems.

There is absolutely nothing that you do not like. I would say it's amazing because you can have the copies saved on CD and that makes it amazing.

Antwort von Softland

Thank you very much for adding your review.

Lisa
Lisa
Project Manager in Kolumbien
Marketing & Werbung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Secure data backup and recovery software

Kommentare: The automatic back up system has been my life saver when it comes to data storage. The cloud backup system has efficient storage capacity and security configurations that cannot be compromised by malware attacks. I totally like this tool due to its compatibility with windows operating systems and Mobile devices.

I finds it suitable and more refreshing when working with this smart data backup application. We have not lost document in our project management journey since we implemented Backup4all. It is easy to customize and clasiffy data according to various uses for faster access.

This platform has not failed in its obligations since we deployed it. It has done the best and I highly recommend to others.

Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Good backup program

Kommentare: I'm sticking with it, once you set everything up to do automatic backups, there's no need to configure it anymore, it runs by itself. Once in a while I just check the notifications to see if my backups ran correctly.

I've been on and off then on again on Backup4all, they're on the market for a long time now. It's a solid backup software with a lot of options, much more powerful than what comes with Windows. I use it mainly to back-up to Google Drive and an external drive, and I have it scheduled to do it automatically. I get notifications if something goes wrong.

They have another product to monitor multiple Backup4all instances called Backup4all Monitor. I wish they'd include that functionality somehow in the main application so that you don't manage it separately.

Kumar
Associate Principal Engineer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

restoring data is easy

Kommentare: Utilizing Backup4all creates a positive experience by ensuring the secure backup and effortless restoration of our website's data in the event of any unforeseen issues.

Backup4all provides me with numerous advantages, including efficient and dependable data backup, automated backup scheduling, and secure storage options. One notable benefit is the ability to effortlessly restore both our and our clients' website data in the event of data loss or website failure.

We have identified two potential drawbacks. The first is the software's cost, and the second is the requirement for technical expertise to effectively set up and operate the software.

Debjit
Freelancer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Simple yet powerfull tool for all my backups.

Kommentare: A very intitutive UI backup software, just install sync and forget your most horrible data loss drems. :)

I usually use incursive backup for my long-term projects, mirror backup for others and they perform behind and I can check the log and see everything is ok or not. There are lots of option to chose for how to back up. The UI is familiar(I use W10) and workes pretty well. Their guide is self-explanatory and support is fine. Love the feature of backup to your chosen cloud that eliminates my sync after taking backup problems.

Sometimes it takes forever to copy a simple config (named like .config/.env) file that I have to restart the backup software / sometimes my computer. Programme crashes sometime and I have to do the manual backup after that.

Antwort von Softland

Thank you very much for adding your review, we'll definitely take into account your suggestion.

St Infrastructure Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Backup Solution!

Kommentare: I have been using Backup4All since version 4.x. I use it to backup 5 home pc's running Windows. It has always performed reliably and the company has done a great job of enhancing the product and providing updates. It has more features than I need and is very easy to install and setup. It backs up to just about any media type including backup to the cloud. I would recommend this product and have no regrets with my purchase.

Easy to setup and get backups working

Managing jobs at each client, wish there was a central management option.

Ben
Sr. Software Developer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Backup Software

I love the ability to have scheduled backups automatically provide incremental updates to my Synology NAS and the ability to browse those files after

If files were already present on the machine in the same spot - but had never been through a backup process they are transferred anyways

Zoran
Zoran
Analytics in Serbien
Forschung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool

Kommentare: Simply it does its job

Fro those who makes backup of multiple computers on network it is perfect solution. It makes Shadow copy of directory and it does on the schedule which user defines. I like this app. Affordable price.

Sometimes it has annoying messages when computer scheduled for backup is not present on network.

Aniket
Aniket
Senior Sales Manager in Indien
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A reliable backup software.

Kommentare: Keeping all my data backed up 24/7 is a huge relief, because I don't have to freak out if anything goes wrong. Overall, it's a major lifesaver!

One of the standout features of Backup4all is its ease of use- even if you're not a tech expert, you can quickly and easily create custom backups, select from a variety of backup types, and choose from multiple backup destinations like your hard drive, external drives, and popular cloud storage services like Dropbox and Google Drive.

Backup4all only runs on Windows OS, so I can't access my backups on the go. Including a mobile app would make the software more versatile and user-friendly.

Laika
Accounting Clerk in Philippinen
Buchhaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

So far the best back up tool! Must try!

Well, I love that it really lives up to its features especially its back up and restore function. Its very easy to use and it always save us whenever the data was accidentally deleted or we experienced natural disasters in our work environment. It's very convenient to have this one!

I never encountered any problems while using this software. The only thing, I'm concerned about is that it will be good if this software also supports mobile phone so that backing up datas will be very easier anytime and anywhere.

Antwort von Softland

Thank you very much for adding your review and sharing with us your suggestions for improvement.

Sanjeev
Mr in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great backup software

Easy to use once you figure out what type of back up you want

Types of backup are not clearly explained. Each could use an example and more explanation such as when to use.

Brooke
Product Data Specialist in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

BackUp4all: 4 when U 4get!

Kommentare: Backup4all has saved my butt SO many times. Before backup4all, I had to start spreadsheet workbooks over again if I lost them. That can sometimes be a loss of a week of work. Backup4all has been my behind the scenes hero more times than I can count in the year I have been using it at work.

It's got my back when I am forgetful or we have a system failure.

The price is a bit much for an individual consumer.