Über Yardi Voyager

Browserbasierte Immobilien- und Asset-Management-Software für integrierte, umfassende Verwaltung und Buchhaltung.

Erfahre mehr über Yardi Voyager

Great UI that makes it easy to navigate through. Integrates with many companies that will assist with bill pay, utility, concierge etc.

I constantly get data retrieval errors, it loses hours I've entered and sorting through work order lists is clumsy and time consuming.

Bewertungen zu Yardi Voyager

3,9
4,0
4,0

Yardi Voyager hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 229 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Yardi Voyager bereits verwendet?

Great All-in-One System

This system integrates with a lot of different software's so that you can have everything feed into 1 main place.

Can be challenging at first to use, especially if coming from a different PM database. However, it is built out with a lot of different features that provides a lot of different reports.

Idy
Director of Operations in USA

Our Yardi Experience

Kommentare: Overall, Yardi fits our needs and has good customer service

I love that the software offers everything we need in terms of commercial property management, and running the day to day management

That each tool we want to add is like an add on, and not like one big software

Tammy
Building Admin. in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Yardi Voyager one of the greatest programs ever

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Many years using this program I just loved it when I moved to differ3ent company we still use it.

The ease to work your way through the program. Finding the sections you want to open quickly. Ease to learn. Very simple, not a hard to use program and everything in one place. I love it.

There are area's that I can not get into as they are not for my usage but they are there for the ones that need it.

Benjamin
Director of Operations in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

One of the most challenging parts of my job is managing Yardi.

Kommentare: 7s is a much better product than 6, which is a nice surprise. And payscan has worked well so far. In general, it's been a real struggle. It's just been really hard making Yardi work for my company. Occasionally, I come across a person who is great and knowledgeable, like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I try to reengage him or her but it's not always possible to get the same person to help. And sometimes you get one of the support team who is not very good and things can take a long time to get sorted out.....

It has a robust set of features and has many modules such as rentcafe that are native (hope I'm using that term properly) to the environment- meaning no need to integrate with third party software providers. Tech support is usually quick to respond.

You really need your own Yardi tech department to get the most out of it. If you don't it becomes critical to work with a Yardi consulting firm in order to customize the software to your business or implement new features. For some reason roommates are treated differently than "primary" lesees by the system. It's infuriating that residents are handled differently just because one was entered into the system first and is considered to be the "primary" resident, even when both folks are on the lease. Moving roommates in and out of the system is a nightmare for accounting. Customizing the leasing process and documents was so difficult and time consuming I had to fire Yardi from the job and engage an outside consulting firm. Yardi refunded my support hours upon request, so that part was good. The workflow is not set up to work in places like Boston or New York. The concept of a broker is foreign to Yardi folks. If you own or manage a single large property or community where all leasing is done in -house then no problem. If you own many properties in urban areas and rely on outside brokers to rent apartments choose a different software platform. Yardi support techs can be infuriating and there is no single person or team that is responsible for my account. I have team leaders for Voyager, Payscan, RentCafe, Lease Docs etc. but no single person is really "driving the train." I've been waiting 3 months or more for the correct version of my annual invoice.

Benjamin
Marketing Coordinator in USA

Happy We Made The Switch To Yardi Voyager

Kommentare: We are only a few months into being live in Yardi Voyager, but so far the experience has been what we hoped for in making the switch from MRI. We also use the Yardi CRM platform, as well, which allows us to seamlessly switch back and forth if needed. While the difficulty in ensuring permissions across the board are correct for our users, Voyager is doing everything as we had intended at the moment, and we look forward to getting more used to all the bells and whistles we didn't have with MRI Software.

Voyager isn't flashy, but it offers an easy-to-navigate interface that we loved. We especially love the Community Manager dashboard, which has streamlined our live reporting and ability to easily access availability, resident data, make ready schedules and more! Plus, the amount of reports out of the box is astronomical.

The "roles" and "permissions" can be tricky to navigate, even with guidance from Yardi. We are going on month two of being live in Yardi Voyager, and are still running into access issues for areas that are essential to our business, though those are easily updated once we know what permission to update.

Jennifer
Corporate Accountant in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Yardi works great for our needs.

Kommentare: Overall, we are very happy with our decision to go with Yardi software and will continue to stay with the product in the future for years to come. It fits our individual needs and we see it growing as we will in the future.

Yardi is great for our property management and leasing team.

Yardi customer services seems to be understaffed.

Tiffany
Marketing Director in USA

Robust, but clunky

So many tools and resources are available and the data/reporting is extensive.

The interface is old fashioned and can be difficult to navigate.

Jasmin
Jasmin
Consultant in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Yardi Voyager - One of best Property management tool

Kommentare: - Reporting analytics are standardize and can be customized- Menu set, Functionalities can be customized and further enhanced- Easy to use Interface and system navigation

- Easy of use- Useful Functionality- Easy to use Navigation- Good Product support- Product enhancement and customizations

- Sometimes performance issue- Not suited for small enterprise

Melissa
Manager in USA

Good Software

Kommentare: I love the software it is a little more costly which newer investors do not like, however Yardi when used on site operations communities run smoother.

The front end features for site level is Great easy to use.

Account end is not work follow easy. They do not a have a good drill down.

Crystle

Manager Review

Easy to use and everything loads fast most of the time

sometimes the reports load blank and there are too many steps

Paul
Consultant in USA
Bau, Selbstständig

Yard Voyager: A Must See Product

Kommentare: If you're shopping for property management software, then, even if you're a small firm now, Yardi should be on your consideration list. You are planning to grow, right? It will be a selling point if you prospective clients that you use Yardi.

During my 35 years in commercial and multi-family residential real estate, I have literally watched the real estate management software industry grow up. I have used most of the best property management software companies' products at one time or another. Yardi has been an industry front runner virtually since its release. If you run a large management company with institutional clients, then chances are you already know all about Yardi, because many institutional owners require that their managers use Yardi. If you aspire to manage institutionally-owned ("investment grade") properties one day, then you should take a hard look at Yardi. It is highly competitive cost and feature-wise with its very best competitors. Call Yardi and ask for a demo. At the very least, you will get a taste of what top-of-the-line property management software looks like. I have recommended Yardi software to my property management clients on many occasions. In all fairness, one size does not fit all in the property management industry, and I have recommended one of Yardi's competitors instead more than once.

What I like least about Yardi also applies to its best competitors. That is, there is a lot of front-end setup required to use its most valuable features. And there is a steep learning curve to be overcome in its use. Intense training of your controller/accountant(s) may be required, and additional training of property managers. As a general rule, you should expect Yardi's implementation cost to equal or surpass its purchase cost. This goes double if you plan to host Yardi on a proprietary server at your company. Again, my comments here apply to Yardi's best competitors as well. The best property management software is powerful, feature rich, highly customizable, and, when properly implemented, speaks well of your company's professionalism in many respects.

Daisy
Real Estate Investor in USA
Immobilien

Clunky website created by non-users.

The pros do not outweigh the cons. 1) One can use it online (same as lots of others). 2) One can use it for accounting AND property management. Not sure what else.

1) Times out "for security" very quickly, yet it requires NO password to sign back on. It's just a nuisance timeout that makes you lose your work OR have to constantly remember to refresh. 2) Slow 3) Clunky system that doesn't really do a lot 4) WAY TOO many pop-up windows constantly opening. Let ME decide if I want a pop-up. 5) Way too many fields that do absolutely nothing 6) It probably can do a lot, but who knows since it's not designed by property managers and has too much non-usable information on every screen (tons and tons of non-used fields).

Antwort von Yardi Systems

Hi Daisy, Thank you for your feedback. Delivering excellent products and services has been Yardi¿s commitment to our clients for over thirty years. We continue to innovate and improve our products. I would like to learn more details about your experience and work with you to make things right. I will reach out to you, but also feel free to contact me at your convenience. Best regards, Becky Sanvictores Vice President, Client Services 800.866.1124 x1140 becky.sanvictores@yardi.com

Trisha
Managing Director in USA
Vermögensverwaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Yardi power user

Kommentare: It has been a positive experience and great customer service. Someone is always available to us and can help us after hours.

The way we can do distributions so quicky using the Investment Management module.

processing times can be slow if too many people are in Yardi at the same time.

Karen
Corporate Controller in Kanada

Yardi for financial reporting

Kommentare: I am very happy with Yardi Voyager. I can find what I need relatively easily. The chart of accounts is easy to create and the custom reporting is helpful in disseminating information to particular users.

My favourite feature of Yardi is the ability to drill down to the original transaction to see how it was coded and the associated PO and invoice, if applicable. The amount of detail that can be found with relative ease is very helpful in creating financial reports.

The inventory management module is lacking and can be drastically improved. We have made it work for what we need, but I'd like to see some improvements in the module.

Tonya
Information Systems Administrator in USA
Immobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

You don't know what you don't know - until you know.

Kommentare: Our company has used Yardi Voyager for 5+ years. For a short time, we did venture out to try another product, but it wasn't even a year before we were back to Yardi. All the systems talk and coordinate with billing and it just makes sense to have all products together vs using many different programs for the same goal.

While the systems are complex, with a little training, you will soon see how straightforward they are. The training program (Aspire) is my current favorite, followed by Senior IQ which is a complete dashboard of clinical, sales, and/or financial key indicators.

The back-end data is often hard to access because there are so many tables, but Yardi is consistently making improvements to get that data available (such as their product Senior IQ).

Collin
Community Manager in USA

What year is it??

Kommentare: Frustrating and confusing.

Does it do what you need it to do? Yes. I suppose. At some point.

This software is the most out-of-date, convoluted, redundant, and time-consuming tool I have ever been tasked with using. Very little about this interface is streamlined and simple tasks that should take 1 click, takes 10. Those clicks = TIME. Glitches regularly without warning and I often lose what I'm working on, having to start over. The overall look of Yardi looks like it was packaged in with the first roll-out of Windows 97. There are FAR better property management software systems out there (looking at you, Entrata) and anyone who says things like "I didn't have a problem" are people who likely haven't used any other program seeing how far-reaching Yardi is in the industry.

Jennifer
Consultant in USA

Yardi Voyager Real Estate Software

Yardi Voyager is very customizable and robust in it's core financial platform. This software combines operational software (property management) with accounting back end software for AR, AP, GL, and core Financial reporting in one tool. There are also tons of add-on modules for many industries allowing for a single stack system (Investment Management, Construction, Facilities Management​, Legal process tracking, insurance tracking...)

The learning curve for administering the system is more than​ some comparable systems, you will most likely need a consultant to support and train you. Custom reports will require a developer.

Alpa
accounting manager in USA
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Yardi Voyager is user friendly

Kommentare: We switched from an older accounting software program to Yardi and it has made everything more efficient and everyone at the company loves it. It's easy to enter information into Yardi and also Yardi produces great reports which are easy to read for even tenants.

I love the reports that are produced from the software and the option to either had the reports in PDF format or excel. Look how easy it is to post journal entries and how you can view everything in one screen when you run the trial balance.

The advance recoveries modular could be improved and more support could be provided for it.

Jeanmarie
Sr. Association Manager
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Shopping for new software

Kommentare: Looking for new software now.

The Automatic reporting is a helpful feature. The dashboard is nice, but very rudamentory and the none of the date due by fields work

not easy. Clunky dashboard. No automation. No app. Not Apple friendly. Unreliable. no picture. Less automatic then it should be.

Antwort von Yardi Systems

Hello Jeanmarie, I apologize for the frustrating program interface experience that you have described. Delivering excellent products and services has been Yardi’s commitment to our clients for over thirty years. We continue to innovate and improve our products. I would like to learn more details about your experience and work to make things right. I will reach out to you, but also feel free to contact me at your convenience. Best regards, Becky Sanvictores Vice President Client Services Office 800.866.1124 x1140 becky.sanvictores@yardi.com

Shasta
Community manager in USA
Kapitalmärkte, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Horrible

Kommentare: Bad

Nothing...................................

It is inaccurate. Says tenants are late in rent when there not. Can not edit anything. Its horrible

Stella
Vice President, Finance in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great software for small to medium real estate companies.

Kommentare: Reporting is really strong, especially the financial reporting packages. It is extremely user-friendly and very easy to navigate from one module to another. If can have more reports available or the flexibility to customize report, that would be great.

Very strong for accounting, lease administration, property management. AR reports, rent roll and other tenant reports are easily readable and update from the quickly and efficiently.

Can't run NNN report, or P&L report per square feet. Can't have the YardiPay add-on for Genesis 2 version.

Karla
Assistant Business Manager in USA
Immobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly

Kommentare: Once you use it you start to get used to trying to find reports you need.

Once you learn how to use it it like any other management program.

It's hard to figure out how to pull reports, someone has to teach you.

Heather
Immobilien, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

I used Yardi for SFH property mgmt, maintenance, accounting, etc. It was wonderful!

Kommentare: Platform large enough to hold all of the necessary information which could then be formatted to fit our needs.

The dashboard could be personalized per role and made finding things much easier and quicker. The amount of information to be accessed and the reports made daily tasks that much easier.

Sometimes the links didn't necessarily make sense in regards to what you were actually looking for and the path to find information was a bit convoluted.

Dionna

Yardi Voyager

Kommentare: My overall experience with Yardi has been great.

I love that Yardi gives you all-in-one access for residential accounts. Your occupancy, reports and financial information can all be accessed from the same interface. I also love the feature that allows you to look up past payable entries.

For new users it may take a little time to become familiar with where to find everything but once you et the hang of it, it is awesome.

Steve
Director of Marketing in USA

Forward Thinking

Kommentare: I had a very positive experience with Yardi. The product and features were really nice and in line with what I needed as a marketer. They pulled their data sources together thoughtfully which makes the tool nice to use.

The reporting for marketing is thoughtful and spot on. ROI reporting, cost-per reporting, attribution reporting all really nice features for marketers and operations.

Yardi in 2019 lacked some of the features that would have made it the go to choice for student properties. Other than that I had a positive Yardi experience.