Über Yardi Voyager

Browserbasierte Immobilien- und Asset-Management-Software für integrierte, umfassende Verwaltung und Buchhaltung.

Erfahre mehr über Yardi Voyager

Strong reporting capabilities. Company with many options to built out future functions and pair with other platforms.

I constantly get data retrieval errors, it loses hours I've entered and sorting through work order lists is clumsy and time consuming.

Bewertungen zu Yardi Voyager

3,9
4,0
4,0

Yardi Voyager hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 225 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Yardi Voyager bereits verwendet?

Great All-in-One System

This system integrates with a lot of different software's so that you can have everything feed into 1 main place.

Can be challenging at first to use, especially if coming from a different PM database. However, it is built out with a lot of different features that provides a lot of different reports.

Idy
Director of Operations in USA

Our Yardi Experience

Kommentare: Overall, Yardi fits our needs and has good customer service

I love that the software offers everything we need in terms of commercial property management, and running the day to day management

That each tool we want to add is like an add on, and not like one big software

Tiffany
Marketing Director in USA
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Robust, but clunky

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

So many tools and resources are available and the data/reporting is extensive.

The interface is old fashioned and can be difficult to navigate.

Benjamin
Director of Operations in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

One of the most challenging parts of my job is managing Yardi.

Kommentare: 7s is a much better product than 6, which is a nice surprise. And payscan has worked well so far. In general, it's been a real struggle. It's just been really hard making Yardi work for my company. Occasionally, I come across a person who is great and knowledgeable, like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I try to reengage him or her but it's not always possible to get the same person to help. And sometimes you get one of the support team who is not very good and things can take a long time to get sorted out.....

It has a robust set of features and has many modules such as rentcafe that are native (hope I'm using that term properly) to the environment- meaning no need to integrate with third party software providers. Tech support is usually quick to respond.

You really need your own Yardi tech department to get the most out of it. If you don't it becomes critical to work with a Yardi consulting firm in order to customize the software to your business or implement new features. For some reason roommates are treated differently than "primary" lesees by the system. It's infuriating that residents are handled differently just because one was entered into the system first and is considered to be the "primary" resident, even when both folks are on the lease. Moving roommates in and out of the system is a nightmare for accounting. Customizing the leasing process and documents was so difficult and time consuming I had to fire Yardi from the job and engage an outside consulting firm. Yardi refunded my support hours upon request, so that part was good. The workflow is not set up to work in places like Boston or New York. The concept of a broker is foreign to Yardi folks. If you own or manage a single large property or community where all leasing is done in -house then no problem. If you own many properties in urban areas and rely on outside brokers to rent apartments choose a different software platform. Yardi support techs can be infuriating and there is no single person or team that is responsible for my account. I have team leaders for Voyager, Payscan, RentCafe, Lease Docs etc. but no single person is really "driving the train." I've been waiting 3 months or more for the correct version of my annual invoice.

Shannon
Operations Manager in Kanada

Yardi Makes Residential Property Management a Breeze

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I enjoy how Yardi has been designed and how easily it can be navigated. It is very user friendly.

I enjoy different ways to pull up information so that I can easily tailor it to my needs.

It can be slow to pull up information during major accounting deadlines. IE rent day, or around the end of the month when the rent is being posted. We have also had problems having our third party tenant portal integrate with Yardi with it comes to Tenant Promotion function. I do have a ticket in and they are researching the problem. Tech support is quite good at times, but I find that they do not look at the documents that were uploaded on help tickets and we waste time going back and forth when all the information was provided at the beginning.

Benjamin
Marketing Coordinator in USA

Happy We Made The Switch To Yardi Voyager

Kommentare: We are only a few months into being live in Yardi Voyager, but so far the experience has been what we hoped for in making the switch from MRI. We also use the Yardi CRM platform, as well, which allows us to seamlessly switch back and forth if needed. While the difficulty in ensuring permissions across the board are correct for our users, Voyager is doing everything as we had intended at the moment, and we look forward to getting more used to all the bells and whistles we didn't have with MRI Software.

Voyager isn't flashy, but it offers an easy-to-navigate interface that we loved. We especially love the Community Manager dashboard, which has streamlined our live reporting and ability to easily access availability, resident data, make ready schedules and more! Plus, the amount of reports out of the box is astronomical.

The "roles" and "permissions" can be tricky to navigate, even with guidance from Yardi. We are going on month two of being live in Yardi Voyager, and are still running into access issues for areas that are essential to our business, though those are easily updated once we know what permission to update.

Jesse
Sr. Business Systems Analyst in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Powerful property management software

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with Yardi Voyager has been positive.

Yardi Voyager is an end-to-end solution for property management. From the end-user apartment application process to utilizing the inventory module, Yardi Voyager provides a solution for managing units and tenants that is so much better than previous software we've used.

Portions of Yardi are considered "more important", so their developers focus on upgrading certain features, while letting other useful objects deprecate.

Jasmin
Jasmin
Consultant in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Yardi Voyager - One of best Property management tool

Kommentare: - Reporting analytics are standardize and can be customized- Menu set, Functionalities can be customized and further enhanced- Easy to use Interface and system navigation

- Easy of use- Useful Functionality- Easy to use Navigation- Good Product support- Product enhancement and customizations

- Sometimes performance issue- Not suited for small enterprise

Melissa
Manager in USA
Immobilien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good Software

Kommentare: I love the software it is a little more costly which newer investors do not like, however Yardi when used on site operations communities run smoother.

The front end features for site level is Great easy to use.

Account end is not work follow easy. They do not a have a good drill down.

Crystle

Manager Review

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Easy to use and everything loads fast most of the time

sometimes the reports load blank and there are too many steps

Paul
Consultant in USA
Bau, Selbstständig

Yard Voyager: A Must See Product

Kommentare: If you're shopping for property management software, then, even if you're a small firm now, Yardi should be on your consideration list. You are planning to grow, right? It will be a selling point if you prospective clients that you use Yardi.

During my 35 years in commercial and multi-family residential real estate, I have literally watched the real estate management software industry grow up. I have used most of the best property management software companies' products at one time or another. Yardi has been an industry front runner virtually since its release. If you run a large management company with institutional clients, then chances are you already know all about Yardi, because many institutional owners require that their managers use Yardi. If you aspire to manage institutionally-owned ("investment grade") properties one day, then you should take a hard look at Yardi. It is highly competitive cost and feature-wise with its very best competitors. Call Yardi and ask for a demo. At the very least, you will get a taste of what top-of-the-line property management software looks like. I have recommended Yardi software to my property management clients on many occasions. In all fairness, one size does not fit all in the property management industry, and I have recommended one of Yardi's competitors instead more than once.

What I like least about Yardi also applies to its best competitors. That is, there is a lot of front-end setup required to use its most valuable features. And there is a steep learning curve to be overcome in its use. Intense training of your controller/accountant(s) may be required, and additional training of property managers. As a general rule, you should expect Yardi's implementation cost to equal or surpass its purchase cost. This goes double if you plan to host Yardi on a proprietary server at your company. Again, my comments here apply to Yardi's best competitors as well. The best property management software is powerful, feature rich, highly customizable, and, when properly implemented, speaks well of your company's professionalism in many respects.

Daisy
Real Estate Investor in USA
Immobilien

Clunky website created by non-users.

The pros do not outweigh the cons. 1) One can use it online (same as lots of others). 2) One can use it for accounting AND property management. Not sure what else.

1) Times out "for security" very quickly, yet it requires NO password to sign back on. It's just a nuisance timeout that makes you lose your work OR have to constantly remember to refresh. 2) Slow 3) Clunky system that doesn't really do a lot 4) WAY TOO many pop-up windows constantly opening. Let ME decide if I want a pop-up. 5) Way too many fields that do absolutely nothing 6) It probably can do a lot, but who knows since it's not designed by property managers and has too much non-usable information on every screen (tons and tons of non-used fields).

Antwort von Yardi Systems

Hi Daisy, Thank you for your feedback. Delivering excellent products and services has been Yardi¿s commitment to our clients for over thirty years. We continue to innovate and improve our products. I would like to learn more details about your experience and work with you to make things right. I will reach out to you, but also feel free to contact me at your convenience. Best regards, Becky Sanvictores Vice President, Client Services 800.866.1124 x1140 becky.sanvictores@yardi.com

Matthew
Operations Manager in Kanada

Solid Property Management Accounting

The accounting functionality is solid on Yardi Voyager and gives you a range of options ensuring that simple HOA/Condo financial statements can be completed with ease but also having more detailed setting for clients that require it. The system is completely customizable so that almost any company's business practices can be reflected in the workflow patterns, menu-sets and reporting.

Some of the new websites and software that are designed for client access to records are pushing the boundaries of what traditional software providers (such as Yardi) currently have on offer. Yardi are in the process of updating to try and match the new offerings that are available though - although the enhanced features are sometimes within whole new modules and options (such as Concierge) which are additional costs on top of the base Voyager package.

Lots of Glitches

You can generally figure out how to do the basic functions with little to no training. In theory, it has a lot of useful information for property management.

Every single time there is an update, data is messed up & takes forever to get it fixed by Yardi. It times out fairly fast & you lose the data you were working on. There seem to be a lot of glitches & it's not always cleat how information is gathered & calculated.

Antwort von Yardi Systems

I apologize for the frustrating update experience you have described. Delivering excellent products and services has been Yardi¿s commitment to our clients for over thirty years. We continue to innovate and improve our products. I would like to learn more details about your experience and work to make things right. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience. Best regards, Becky Sanvictores Vice President, Client Services Office 800.866.1124 x1140 becky.sanvictores@yardi.com

Erik
Business Manager in USA

Making Property Management Manageable

Kommentare: It's been fairly simple to use. I wish it would be just a little more intuitive, but the Yardi Helpful Tools and instructions makes life easier if I have questions. Yardi Support is also amazing and answer almost all my questions perfectly.

Would I be able to run my apartment/townhome communities without Yardi Voyager? Maybe. Would I like to try? Definitely not. It is a life saver organizer and allows me to stay on top of everything that needs to be accomplished for me and my team. From leads, to financials, to reporting and more Yardi Voyager is my go to software.

Why can I not run certain reports on Google Chrome?! Biggest frustration and makes me go to Internet Explorer to run some reports, and I wish they made the search function a little more user friendly

Kristy
Sr Property Manager in USA

Yardi

Kommentare: Great software for property management but needs some tweeks!

Great tech support. Lots of options as to how it can help with everyday operations.

Hate how ledgers cannot be printed without adjustments. Sometimes need tech support too much!

Jennifer
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Do not purchase this software!!

Kommentare: I hate it.

Nothing. Even the UI is awful. Actually thier conference was fun but the product is awful.

It is way too complicated. I have used other software that is more robust and easier to use. Yardi has increased my workload. I will spend a full day on a Yardi task.

Cosme
Leasing Professional in USA

Yardi Voyager

Kommentare: I love the simplicity that Yardi Voyager offers to maneuver from resident profiles and reporting functions. I would definitly recommend Yardi as the top system for any property manager.

Easy system allows you to view resident profiles, reports and other functions that make property management simple and easy to maneuver.

I don't like that you cannot open resident profiles and reports at the same time. I find it also at times when searching or populating a field is becomes blank or inputs previous searched numbers or letters making it frustrating to search rapidly and efficiently.

Britt
Bookkeeper in USA

Property Management

Kommentare: I am still learning something new every day. It is a very nice system to do property management but it took me over 6 months to fully understand the software & how to use it proficiently.

Doing my monthly balancing is very easy with Yardi. I am able to drill down & figure out where I am off. I like the fact you can pull reports for the G/Ls for each individual company.

How long it has taken me to know the software. Everytime I am on the phone with customer service, I learn new features about the software that I guess is common knowledge with Yardi.

Elijah
Leaseing Spacialist in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use, and very organized.

Kommentare: Acceptional and very easy to maunuver through the user interface.

This product has made our daily work flow very easy. Its been great reorganing all of your files and using the awesome report function.

its lags at times but that due to the constance updates to make it a better user experience. They are usually resolved quickly.

Bryan
Fund Accountant in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

It's been an industry leader for so long for good reason

Kommentare: It's our holistic ERP. Thus far it's an industry standard for a reason.

Accounting and ledger capabilities are fantastic.

Seems they still run into bugs with features that have been around for ages. User menu's aren't very intuitive. A lot of the support will provide steps to fix a problem without really understanding what the function does or why it has to be done - troublesome when you get into fixes that require several screens and complex process.

Genesee
Association Manager in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Yardi is a good program with a lot of fun features

Kommentare: This program is easy to learn, easy to navigate, and if you play with it enough you will find lots of new things to use it for.

Reporting is easy on Yardi. I like the look of all the reports, and find that the two places I can print them from are really easy to find.

There are a lot of "options" in drop down menus that are not actually options. One terrible thing is I can't even print a full list of addresses without it being labels.

Heather
Immobilien, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

I used Yardi for SFH property mgmt, maintenance, accounting, etc. It was wonderful!

Kommentare: Platform large enough to hold all of the necessary information which could then be formatted to fit our needs.

The dashboard could be personalized per role and made finding things much easier and quicker. The amount of information to be accessed and the reports made daily tasks that much easier.

Sometimes the links didn't necessarily make sense in regards to what you were actually looking for and the path to find information was a bit convoluted.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Still a solid product after all these years!

Kommentare: I work as a property manager of a pretty large apartment complex here in Fresno CA. With the fast pace of everything, Yardi keeps up and keeps us organized!

I think the most consistent thing about Yardi is having everything in one place. It tracks everything for you! No guess work!

Time consuming set up, sure it as some great pros and great benefits but unless you have the patience to do it yourself get some assistance!

Steve
Director of Marketing in USA
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Forward Thinking

Kommentare: I had a very positive experience with Yardi. The product and features were really nice and in line with what I needed as a marketer. They pulled their data sources together thoughtfully which makes the tool nice to use.

The reporting for marketing is thoughtful and spot on. ROI reporting, cost-per reporting, attribution reporting all really nice features for marketers and operations.

Yardi in 2019 lacked some of the features that would have made it the go to choice for student properties. Other than that I had a positive Yardi experience.