Healthcare Compliance Software Erfahrungen

Über Healthcare Compliance Software

Eine cloudbasierte End-to-End-HIPAA-Compliance-Lösung, mit der die HIPAA-Compliance einfach verfolgt, identifiziert und angepasst werden kann.

Erfahre mehr über Healthcare Compliance Software

We have found no significant issues with the HIPAA Compliance Software.

Bewertungen zu Healthcare Compliance Software

4,9
4,9

Healthcare Compliance Software hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 24 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Healthcare Compliance Software bereits verwendet?

Jessica
Jessica
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The HIPAA Experts!

Kommentare: Customer Service was excellent; if I emailed inquiring about hipaa regulations or other questions that came up, I had an answer within 30 minutes. And if the representative didn't know the answer, they responded honestly and went to find the correct answer. It is very beneficial and organized. [sensitive content hidden] was very professional and exceed the expectations of what was expected. She was patient and very knowledgeable

Training was very thorough and excellent guidance to ensure understanding of implementing HIPAA regulations and processes within our practice. One thing I loved was the regular check ins and training sessions that reviewed the process and answered any questions or concerns that I had.

Being new to the process and no prior training, I feel that there is nothing to dislike. I feel it is very simply stated and beneficial for anyone that needs to be HIPAA compliant.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the kind words, Jessica! We are so happy to hear that you have been enjoying your experience with Compliancy Group. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Shelley
Director of Operations in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best Decision We Have Made

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Besides the program being extremely easy to use the customer services has been excellent.

The software is extremely easy to use and guidance provided in the set-up.

So far there has not been anything that we have not been happy with.

letzten Monat

Thank you for such a kind review, Shelley! We are so happy that you've been enjoying your experience with the software and our customer service.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

confidentiality assured

makes it easy to comply with todays HIPPA laws

there is nothing I would change about this program

Anna
Executive Director in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Small Business

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Customer Service has been very helpful in setting up my company's platform and the platform itself is very user friendly.

Just learning, not sure yet. Overall experience has been beneficial to the start up of my company.

vor 4 Wochen

Thank you for the review, Anna! I'm so glad you've been having a positive experience with our customer success team and that the platform has been easy to use.

Janet
Executive Director in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product and support team

Kommentare: The software has been incredibly helpful in the creation of our organization's policies and procedures. The training we received from our implementation coach, [sensitive content hidden], was excellent. This is our second year using the software. The audit was straightforward and fairly short. That demonstrates how well the set-up prepared our organization to be HIPAA-compliant. It would have taken us a lot more time and effort to create all the safeguards and trainings we have in place now.

The pre-made policies, BAA, and other documents saved us tons of effort. The training and support we received from [sensitive content hidden], our implementation coach, has been superb. He is knowledgable, easy to work with, and set us up for continued success.

As a new and small organization, the set-up felt overwhelming at first. This was not due to ease of use, but rather to the number of tasks we needed to do to ensure our organization's HIPAA compliance.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you so much for your kind words and feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you found our product and support team excellent. We understand that setting up HIPAA compliance can seem overwhelming, especially for new and small organizations. However, we're delighted that our pre-made policies, BAAs, and the support provided by your implementation coach were instrumental in making the process smoother for you. It's fantastic to know that our software has been incredibly helpful in creating your organization's policies and procedures, and that the training you received was excellent. We take pride in preparing our users for HIPAA compliance effectively. We appreciate your trust in us, and we're here to support you every step of the way. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Here's to another successful year of HIPAA compliance with us!

Howard
IT Architect in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

HIPAA Compliance made easy

Compliancy Group's HIPAA Software was a breeze to set up and implement. I like that they are always looking to improve on the software for things like the user interface and dashboard.

When I add a new user, they don't always get the registration email and I have to contact support to resend the email.

letztes Jahr

Hi Howard, happy to hear that you like our new user interface! We'll look into the new user issue you're having - thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Donna
Practice Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Absolutely the BEST when it comes to Compliancy Tracking!

Our Compliancy Group assistant [sensitive content hidden] was OUTSTANDING in helping up to become compliant in all aspects of HIPAA, Medicare Attestation, Security Risk, etc. He was able to explain everything in detail so that we could understand and implement all important policies and procedures. The software makes it very easy for me to keep track of all of my employees and their attestations. I will continue to recommend The Compliancy Group to all of my colleagues!

It does take a good amount of time at first to become compliant, however, it is WELL worth it!

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you, Donna, for such a glowing review! We're so happy that your Compliance Coach gave you great service and we've passed this nice review on to our team.

Brooke
tech in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

best of the best

the clarity of the information.. it was so easy to absorb and retain this knowledge. I recommend it to all my staff., Its an actual requirement to use your software to work at my practice

pop-ups but i think that was more my computers fault. I don't believe there is anything that I dislike about this program or feature

letztes Jahr

Thank you for such a great review, Brooke! We're happy you've been enjoying using our platform.

Clifford
Administrative Officer in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

HIPAA Software Questionnaire

Very easy to set up users in the system. System is effective in documenting audits, policies and procedures.

Yearly updated training videos. More flexibility with allowing a hybrid use of our current policies with your policies.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the review, Clifford! We're happy you're having a positive experience with us. I will pass your suggestions to our Customer Experience team.

Brittany
RDH in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Helped SO MUCH!

This has take so much pressure off of our office, very easy to use, great bang for the buck!! Highly recommend!

We love the software and would not say that there are any cons that we would report!

Sean
Security Compliance Officer in USA
Onlinemedien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

MissionTracker Review

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Very easy to use. With the new update, this software is very intuitive.

For future updates it would be nice to find a way to continue legacy assessments instead of redoing them.

vor 6 Tagen

Thank you for your kind review! We're glad you like the new updates to the software. I have passed on your suggestion for future updates to our Product team, thank you for your input!

Jenny
Office Manager in USA

This has been the best HIPAA compliance software that I have seen thus far!

What I like most about this software was the ease of use and how fast we were able to implement this program into our medical practice. The training required is very minimal and even my employees that have trouble with learning new software were able to catch on quickly.

I would like to see this software expand a little more with the different specifics that are offered depending on what type of medical practice you are since there is a wide range now a days.

Sinisa
Technology Manager in Serbien
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

HIPAA Compliance Software Review

The documentation and guidance were invaluable in providing clear instructions and support for maintaining HIPAA compliance. Also, it was incredibly easy to navigate and use, even for someone with minimal technical knowledge.

We have found no significant issues with the HIPAA Compliance Software.

letztes Jahr

Sinisa - thank you for the great words! We're so glad that you find the software easy to navigate!

Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Trustworthy and knowledgeable

Ease of use, constantly evolving, reliable and great customer service.

I honestly have not found anything that I find as a con

Hochschulbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Used this program this year to make sure we understand HIPAA and are in compliance

This program is very easy to use and very easy to understand. I found it to be very organized. It is time efficient and I appreciate that when it comes to things like this.

I did not find any cons with this software. Everything was concise and explained very well. Any issues that others had were due to user error.

Joe
Joe
Director of Marketing
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp
Consultant
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

The Guard has streamlined my auditing process and allowed me to leave my clients with a rich tool.

Kommentare: For what you get and for the price there is no better solution on the market in my opinion.

The system is service that runs over the internet. My clients or I dont have to have software loaded on our system..the cost is tremendous for what you get. This includes Privacy and Security for HIPAA, templated policies and procedures, and the ability to put in custom regulations you may need to comply with on state by state situation.

Non that I can find.

Beth
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: HIPAA has been an overwhelming and stressing issue for me. The Guard has relieved that. My training coach was very knowledgeable, he walked me through every step and answered all my questions. I now have a better understanding of HIPAA as well as my staff and have the confidence I have been looking for. I would highly recommend The Guard because you have someone working alongside you and not just supplying templates to customize to your office.

Makes HIPPA compliance easy for your practice

This program is very thorough and easy to understand the complicated rules for HIPPA compliance. They walked us through the process and made it organized to make sure every employee was trained properly.

There were only a few set backs that were due to user error, not the program. The problems we faced were promptly navigated through by their kind support staff.

Kelley
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Now I have full confidence that we could pass any audit with The Guard!

Kommentare: I called Compliancy Group because Torrey Pines Dermatology was audited by a firm for CMS. Our representative has literally walked us through this process. I was very intimidated by the whole process to begin with but now I have full confidence that we could pass any audit with The Guard!

Dr. Stevin
Optometrist in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Unbelievable thorough approach to HIPAA regulations. Do yourself this favor.

Kommentare: Unbelievably thorough approach to the minefield of HIPAA regulations that no provider can possibly be adequately aware of. I have been well educated, and now well covered, in just a few weeks. Do yourself this favor.

Jennifer
Compliance Officer in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

The Guard took care of all of our deficiencies!

Kommentare: Our office was so far from being HIPAA compliant. The Guard took care of all of our deficiencies. Our consultant was a wealth of knowledge, and no question I asked was ever too dumb. Thanks for helping us out!

Michelle
IT Manager/GIS Coordinator in USA

HIPAA compliant after only 3 months using The Guard

Kommentare: After wading through policies and procedures on our own for over a year, our group finally feels we are nearing completion in getting compliant after only 3 months using The Guard.

Dr. David
Optometrist in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Everything our practice needed to understand and implement HIPAA regulations.

Kommentare: Very easy to work with and answered questions quickly. Everything our practice needed to understand and implement HIPAA regulations.