Virtual Claims Adjuster Bewertungen

von Code Evolution

Filtern nach:

Über Virtual Claims Adjuster

Als führendes Anbieterunternehmen von Schadensmanagementtechnologie seit fast zwei Jahrzehnten bietet Code Evolution eine sichere Online-Schadensmanagement-Software.

Erfahre mehr über Virtual Claims Adjuster

Anthony C.
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.2.2018

"It has been easy, thorough, friendly and transparent "

Kommentare: This is helping to better organize, store, and administer our claims. It is great to use on a daily bases and the fact that I can customize it to meet my needs what I truly enjoy.

Vorteile: The software so-far can and will do anything we need it to as a small start up. My biggest fear in getting a more sophisticated system is that it would be too sophisticated and required too much info for our needs. Because I can customize it it adapts well to exactly the area of business I would like to use it for.

Nachteile: It looks old. To be competitive the UI needs a facelift. Other than that I can't think of any other dislikes.

• Bewertet am 22.2.2018
Otilia M.
Insurance Adjuster
  • Bewertet am 8.3.2019

"Effective to managing claims"

Kommentare: All information about the claim is easily available . I liked the fact that it can be accessed from anywhere. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very helpful with using the system.

Vorteile: It was very user friendly , all the information l need is readily available . I did use all the options available as l did not need it .

Nachteile: I did not like the fact that 90 day notice is required for cancellation .

von Code Evolution an 18.3.2019

Thank you for the review, yes with our security and infrastructure in place we do require a 90 day notice period to terminate the service. We aren't like some other competitor systems that lock clients in for the entire term/ we understand that clients needs can change. We are glad you were very pleased with the system. Happy retirement!

• Bewertet am 8.3.2019
Craig S.
Versicherung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 30.5.2017

"I had used this software before at a previous employer it was an easy choice to stay with VCA."

Kommentare: It provides me with an easy to use claims management system for my small business.

Vorteile: It collects my time in an easy to review format that my clients want. As a business owner the software provides me with a constant and up to date review of my accounts receivables without having to pay for an accounting program.

Nachteile: Although VCA is constantly looking to improve the software, I think that in my mind, there are too many changes. It is a good program and there does not need to be many changes in my opinion.

• Bewertet am 30.5.2017
Tina V.
Assistant
Versicherung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.10.2016

"Coast Claims Service Review"

Kommentare: Virtual Claims is a very easy program to use, Ilda Cairns is a wonderful rep to work with and is always available to problem solve whenever I or any of my staff have any questions. All of my adjusters find the program fast and simple to use and keep track of their claim in and i like the fact that it is always evolving and changing to keep up with our growing need and the changing demands from our clients.

Vorteile: That is is very user friendly, easy to train new staff on and that it is always changing and updating, and the support team are very fast to help when there is a problem.

Nachteile: some of the functions i can do in Queries are limited

• Bewertet am 12.10.2016
Jeff B.
President /COO
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.4.2017

"The Littleton Group Claim Review"

Kommentare: Customer Service is the best. System easy to use and easy to train new employees on. Very customizable and functional. Great value.

Vorteile: Easy to train on and very user friendly. Adjusters like it and it makes them more efficient. Has a good suite of management tools to ensure the adjusters are meeting their goals.

Nachteile: The check writing capabilities.

von Code Evolution an 19.4.2017

Hi Jeff,
Thanks for posting your review. We're glad to hear that VCA had been great for your firm.
Although we agree check writing is a great tool, unfortunately there are simply too many variables for each clients unique needs. We believe that building a custom cheque writer tool to suit each clients individual requirements works best.

• Bewertet am 18.4.2017
David S.
CIO
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.2.2019

"VCA Review"

Vorteile: Ease of use, intuitiveness, fully web based solution - no software installation required, very responsive for support and modifications.

Nachteile: Would be nice if there was an Ad-Hoc reporting tool available, instead of just the standard query functions.

• Bewertet am 24.2.2019
Steve H.
president
Versicherung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.10.2018

"functionality"

Vorteile: Ease of use and navigation Multitude of available functions and seamless connectivity. Awesome support team.
...thank you

Nachteile: nothing actually. Everything works well and more functions are added on a regular basis

• Bewertet am 29.10.2018
Rory E.
Managing director
  • Bewertet am 6.10.2016

"Intuitive, customisable with great customer service"

Kommentare: Overall, we are very happy with VCA. It meets all of our needs at present and the customer service if we have any queries regarding the system is second to none.

Vorteile: Intuitive, easy-to-use

Nachteile: It is a little bit property centric rather than being designed around a casualty line of business

• Bewertet am 6.10.2016
Rhonda W.
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.1.2019

"Excellent"

Kommentare: Great user experience and customer service from staff such as [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] etc

Vorteile: ease of use, canned reports, custom data query functionality

Nachteile: I have not experienced any issues relative to how we use

von Code Evolution an 14.2.2019

Hi Rhonda. Thank you so much for the great review of Virtual Claims Adjuster. We're glad to see that VCA has brought you a great experience so far.

• Bewertet am 4.1.2019
Clint K.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.2.2019

"Best Programe Out There"

Kommentare: Awesome program. Team is wonderful to deal with.

Vorteile: VCA is easy to use. It allows us to keep organized with financials, documents, documentations, billing, and keep track of who is handling and information to send to the insurance company. Overall I cannot complain about the program.

Nachteile: The least like thing about VCA is having to learn the program. But I guess that's the problem with any program so overall I cannot complain.

• Bewertet am 20.2.2019
Robert R.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.6.2017

"I've used the product and have had great results with the product. "

Kommentare: I have the ability to assist my company, site managers and customers with the use of the software.

Vorteile: Pro: I have the ability to place documents and log notes into my claim files, I can pull information up quickly to access my items

Nachteile: The system should introduce time stamping for entries. Allow user of the portal more storage to upload documents. Expanded area for questions and drop downs which can be added for the end user filling out the claim on the portal.

• Bewertet am 21.6.2017
David S.
CIO
  • Bewertet am 26.1.2015

"VCA and the Virtual Office"

Kommentare: I've been in the I.T. and Insurance industry for over 25 years - have even written several claims programs myself, and I can honestly say it's one of the BEST decisions we ever made. We have been using VCA since 2009 and have ALWAYS been very happy with the reliability, functionality, and fantastic support. We are now on the dedicated environment, which allows us to have the claim program highly customized. We have never experienced major downtime, only a couple of minor interruptions, over the past 6 years - which is FANTASTIC in my book. Our company operates as a "Virtual Company", which allows us to work from anywhere. With VCA, it doesn't matter what, or who's, computer I use, I can always log onto VCA and work... I would definitely recommend this product to others in the industry.

Rachel H.
Claims Coordinator

"VCA - Five Stars"

Kommentare: We chose VCA several years ago because of its flexibility to meet our clients' varied, specific needs for communications, financials and reporting. VCA was able to craft to those needs without forgoing any of the larger, broad based 'out of the box' applications the product provides. In short, VCA gave us and by extension, our clients, the best of both worlds. The software is intuitive and delivers essential real time information to our clients when they need it. Concurrent with VCA's technical acumen is the professional and courteous demeanor of its people. The staff responds to the smallest query and largest project with equal cordiality and professionalism. Our partnership with VCA has been critical to our providing first class service and results to our clients.

Robert P.
President & Chief Compliance Officer
  • Bewertet am 26.5.2017

"High Hopes and Expectations? Look no further!"

Kommentare: A comprehensive, competitively priced claims handling solution with a genuine, user-friendly interface that will surely make a significant difference in our productivity and competitiveness.
Plus...stellar customer service from one of the customer representatives!

Vorteile: This software clearly demonstrates a fine marriage of technology and real-world claim handling requirements. It is particularly well adapted to the requirements of the Lloyds market and responds equally well to the local market. The flexibility, responsiveness and feature set attracted us but the stellar customer service really was the deciding factor for us.

Nachteile: In all fairness, we are just getting started. The few limitations encountered do not pose any real problem since these concern non-standard claims handling requirements.

• Bewertet am 26.5.2017
Julie P.
Claims Assistant
  • Bewertet am 22.1.2015

"VCA - Can't live without it!"

Kommentare: I have been using this software for a many years and in that time it has made my job much easier to do. It has been specifically designed for the insurance industry, and as time goes on, new features are added. It is safe, secure and easy to use. This software will benefit your company in many ways. Many insurers are choosing to go paperless and VCA is an excellent tool for this. The customer support is friendly and helpful and always just a click away. If you're looking for new software, VCA is in my opinion the best on the market!

von Code Evolution an 22.1.2015

Glad to hear the software is a great fit. We just launched our latest tools if you would like assistance with anything give us a call!

• Bewertet am 22.1.2015
Ryan P.
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 12.7.2017

"Product exactly what I was looking for. "

Kommentare: More efficient way to track and manage claims.

Vorteile: Easy to learn how to use. I worked customer service agents and They were very thorough and patient.
Worked with me until I was able to understand. They were very responsive to all my questions and concerns.

• Bewertet am 12.7.2017
Les W.
COO
  • Bewertet am 18.11.2015

"A Real Partner. Professional, Innovative, and Responsive. I highly recommend!"

Kommentare: We moved from another cloud based CMS. VCA really helped us solve some unique problems. This effort required really listening to our needs and being there for us as we confronted problems. Much of our focus is the E & S Market and the Lloyd's market. VCA project leaders and developers tailored specific solutions to position our company for success. A real partner. I highly recommend VCA. No matter the requirement they will find a way to meet your needs. Their day to day service is responsive. All around a first class organization. Ask for Christine.

• Bewertet am 18.11.2015
Derrick R.
Director of Risk Management/Claims
  • Bewertet am 7.10.2015

"VCA has allowed our company to become more efficient in our workflows!"

Kommentare: VCA has been a tremendous partner as we have solved our claims management problem and allowed us to begin entertaining expanding our TPA claims service to the transportation industry. The customer service has been outstanding, especially Ilda Cairns, who has been there every step of the way for us and has been there for every question we have had. All in all we are very pleased with VCA and would highly recommend them to others.

von Code Evolution an 7.10.2015

We are glad to hear that the software has allowed you to expand your business we wish you much continued success!

• Bewertet am 7.10.2015
Mark D.
Versicherung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 14.11.2016

"Great product and service"

Kommentare: Product is perfect for claims adjusting. Some minor personal preferences I would change, but overall no problems. Cost is reasonable and customer service/technical support are excellent, especially my claims management specialist Suzanne Kehren.

• Bewertet am 14.11.2016
David L.
President/Owner
  • Bewertet am 17.3.2016

"User friendly, dependable, and professional built with Insurance Professional in mind."

Kommentare: Cons - as an seasoned (25 years) adjuster handling specialty claims - we find that system is more geared for property and CAT type loses. We utilize the VCA system to handled Boiler Machinery (Equipment Breakdown) type claims. We have adapted to the system. The sales team did an outstanding job explaining to a skeptic such as myself the value of the system. They were absolutely correct. We love the system and I am sure we can work with the sales team on any issues we make encounter.

• Bewertet am 17.3.2016
David D.
President/Owner

"VCA Management"

Kommentare: Having been in the insurance industry for 23 years, during a period of technological change, I have been exposed to many different electronic file management systems. VCA is by far the best. It is easy to learn, intuitive to understand and would allow an office to go totally paperless. As the owner of my adjusting firm I love the administrative reports that allow me to zero in on any aspect of my business. VCA is much more than a file management system, it is an adjusting company management system.

Michael C.
  • Bewertet am 5.10.2016

"Exceeding Customer Service Expectations "

Kommentare: The support and customer service provided by Christine Picano has a new standard. Christine and all VCA employees I have had the opportunity to work with have all been the best help and make you feel as you are the only customer they have. I have and will continue to recommend this company and product to others in the industry.

• Bewertet am 5.10.2016
Jim F.
  • Bewertet am 4.10.2016

"Wish I Could Offer 10 Stars"

Kommentare: For a small company such as ours, saving time; but, also providing a prompt and professional service to our clients is of paramount importance. That is exactly what VCA provides us and, as a result, that is what we can offer our clients.

• Bewertet am 4.10.2016
Randy T.
Owner / Manager
  • Bewertet am 17.5.2016

"New user - started using the software to manage various claims with multiple Adjusters"

Kommentare: Easy to set up claims and keep track of them. Also easy to use for timelines, reminders, storing data, and invoicing. The account representative, Suzanne Kehren, is very helpful and knowledgeable about the software and the services.

• Bewertet am 17.5.2016
Clive H.
Managing Director
  • Bewertet am 2.10.2015

"VCA is my business"

Kommentare: VCA is an important part of our business and specifically designed for the insurance industry. Giving us the ability to provide a reliable cost effective service to our clients.

• Bewertet am 2.10.2015