Über Banyon Utility Billing

Business office software for cities, towns, villages, public utilities, cooperatives, etc.

Erfahre mehr über Banyon Utility Billing

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Banyon Utility Billing

5,0
5,0

Banyon Utility Billing hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 6 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Banyon Utility Billing bereits verwendet?

Trish P.
Auditor in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Comprehensive software - great for our city

Kommentare: I typically do not like programs written in Access so for me to give such a product a good review, it must be a superior product. Banyon Utility Billing is just that. Every program has its glitches and wish lists, but this program is very stable and reliable. I only have about 250 utility bills to send out each month but I can complete the task in about an hour. We use postcard bills so that time includes tearing the cards apart. I have complete customer information at my fingertips when someone makes an inquiry. Receipt entry is quick and easy. If one customer pays for more than one account with one check, I discovered that if you have a common name associated with each account, you can choose all of the accounts at once and apply the check payment to them all together. The biggest con in receipt entry is if you have a customer that has moved, the current account is not the default top line. You have to move the mouse and select the current account, which is the bottom line. That is fine for mouse users, but for old keyboard people like me, it is annoying. We offer direct payments to our customers. Banyon was very helpful in getting this set up. We had a few trial and error runs, but that was because our bank was new at handling ACH files. The system performs great and our customers love it! We are just starting to use budget billing. It seems to have a few quirks. I don't like that you cannot assess a penalty to a budget billing account, so we only allow budget billing if the customer signs up for direct payments. I would like to see the bill history available on a tab on the customer screen like the trans tab. Still it is easy to access with a right click menu. There is so much more to utility billing that I haven't played with yet. It is a powerful and comprehensive program. Banyon is continually improving the product too. It is very well supported and I would highly recommend it.

Liz S.
Business Manager in USA
2-10 Mitarbeiter

A+ Customer Service

Kommentare: Banyon Utillity Billing is easy to use. Customer support is timely and helpful. Reports have been written at my request.

Ease of use

Martin B.
Administrator-Clerk-Treasurer in

Utiliy Billing

Kommentare: Really enjoy working with Banyon UB, user friendly software as well as customer support!

Rachel C.
office manager in

Reid Village Water District review on BDS

Kommentare: It is very user friendly. But when I cannot figure something out, I always rely on the wonderful customer service. Most all my experiences were successfull in the end. A small con with customer service was that sometimes I get someone who can only speak "above my understanding" .

Madonna P.
Office Manager in

Banyon Data System Products

Kommentare: For about 15 years I have been using Banyon software in my employment with a municipality. I have trained multiple people on how to use the software with little effort because the software products are so user friendly and easy to pick up on. Thank you Banyon!

Linda W.
Receptionist/Clerk Typist in

Banyon Utility Billing review

Kommentare: It's early days yet, but so far so good. Still learning to navigate through different options.