Über QCommission

Leistungsstarke, flexible Vertriebsprovisionssoftware. QCommission kann eigenständig oder in Salesforce, SugarCRM und andere Buchhaltungssoftware integriert werden.

Erfahre mehr über QCommission

Awful customer service and their sales team is probably the lamest I've ever experienced.

Bewertungen zu QCommission

QCommission hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 187 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du QCommission bereits verwendet?

Dave
Dave
Operations Manager in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We had an overall positive experience in all phases of the configuration & implementation of QC.

Kommentare: Our commission process as it existed before QCommission was slow, time-consuming and open to human error. Automating the processes we formerly did by hand has given our payroll person more time to devote to other things.

We were initially surprised that QCommission could handle our complicated multi-tier commission program but the people at QCommission told us it would be no problem. During the configuration phase we communicated with our QC project manager several times a week. Once the implementation period started, we threw a few additional requests their way which they were able to do without any problem. Our office manager and I were continually surprised that they were able to automate what was for us a time-consuming process which involved pen, paper, spreadsheets and color-coded stamps. This program has reduced our commission activities to a fraction of the time we used to spend on it. QCommission has helped our efficiency and we didn't need to break our budget to do it.

Honestly, we are fairly new users of QCommission and haven't encountered any notable "cons" yet. Our project manager and the QC support people have been very responsive so far so I'm confident that any trouble we may encounter down the road will be handled quickly and efficiently.

Antwort von CellarStone

Hi Dave! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of QCommission! We're glad that QC has been a big help to you, and we hope to be able to continue to work with you for many years to come. Thanks again! - Dianne Gutierrez, Marketing Coordinator

DeAnna
Office Manager in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

QCommission Provided the Streamlining We Needed

Kommentare: QCommission has helped our commission process greatly, we are able to provide professional statements and accuracy to our Brokers. They were able to create a platform that fit our commission structure while allowing for several different variables. From the beginning we felt they had our best interest in mind and worked with us to be sure they could provide what we needed. The support over the implementation period we received from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was phenomenal, she was an excellent liaison between our team and the developers. She has been a great support throughout our time with QCommission.

We were using excel spreadsheets and formulas which took much more time and concentration, triple checking every factor when calculating commission. We are a large Brokerage with several employees, processing thousands in commissions almost daily. QCommission took the human error out of the equation, calculating each commission correctly every time. They provide options for unique circumstances within our commission structures to help us provide quality service for our Brokers. They give you the tools you need to make changes on your own, rather than having to reach out to them which was important to us. The support has always been timely, which is important since we process commissions daily.

It is a bit tricky to figure out how to make some changes at first, but once you get the hang of it you realize it's really pretty simple. Sometimes some of the reports seem a little convoluted and hard to comprehend.

Antwort von CellarStone

Hi, DeAnna! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for QCommission. We sincerely appreciate it. I have made sure to share your comments with the team. :) Please stay safe and healthy always! Best Regards, Dianne Gutierrez Marketing Coordinator

Teal
Director of Commission in USA
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Web-based consideration

Kommentare: Having worked with web-based commission systems, the current version of QCommission we are using is not an efficient process for our current operation. The need to create an upload form in Excel rather than uploading an unaltered carrier commission statement to process commission is time consuming and increases the risk of errors. Including paying the wrong agent, the policy doesn't exist in the Master File, etc. A small operation with experienced commission processors should not take a staff of three to complete paying commission every two weeks. Perhaps a web-based system would allow for direct upload of carrier commission statement eliminating the need to create an upload of information from many sources.

Not web-based

Antwort von CellarStone

HI Teal! Thank you so much for writing us this review. We appreciate the honesty. Please rest assured that we have forwarded your concerns to the appropriate team as we'd like to further improve for our customers' benefit.

Robert
Robert
CFO in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

QCommission a versatile solution

Our Company uses QCommission with QuickBooks Enterprise to calculate and report sales commission for our sales and account management team. This versatile web-based tool has allowed us to implement a commission plan that is free of the burdens of a manual process. The QCommission Team worked closely with us to help implement and test the system prior to putting it into active production. This tool integrates well with QuickBooks to allow our Company to accurately calculate and pay commission. We are able to pay and report commissions timely, provide visibility to management and payees through the reporting capabilities and complete the process with substantially less effort. The tool has the ability to manage commission plans that range from the simple to the complex, allowing for changes as a company's needs changes. The QCommission Support Team is responsive and has always helped resolve any issues or address questions. I would strongly recommend this tool for any company seeking to efficiently and effectively manage a commission program. Pros Versatile web-based Integrates well with QuickBooks Can manage commission plans that range from the simple to the complex Good analytics and reporting Cost effective

Can require support for material plan changes Web-based tool takes time to adapt to A more intuitive web interface would be helpful

Antwort von CellarStone

Hi Robert. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We sincerely appreciate it. Please rest assured that we will take your comments and do our best to improve. Best, Dianne Gutierrez, Marketing Coordinator

, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Generally, our experience has been good because the software completes all of the basics needed.

Kommentare: The commission software is much better than our previous software and is cost manageable. It satisfies the basic needs of what is required on a monthly basis.

I like the fact that the software is able to compute complicated commission structures and can process in a presentable format for our employees. For the general calculations, it is easy to run the monthly information.

When a change is needed, it is difficult and time consuming to get into the system. Also, the system for imputing new employees should be better to implement. For example: We have about twenty different commission plans that have to be entered line by line for each employee. I would prefer a table of commission structures and just enter a commission code i.e. "A" or "J" to make it faster.

Antwort von CellarStone

Hi! Thank you for this review of QCommission. We sincerely appreciate it. I have forwarded your comments to the appropriate team. We will work on finding ways to make things better. Thanks again. - Dianne Gutierrez, Marketing Coordinator

CGA, Director of Finance in Kanada
Baumaterial, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Very well supported. provides needed calculations and reporting

flexible, use quarterly with Annual structure changes fits our commission structure, regions and currencies good support team at Qcommission

Technical nature of database backend requires expert hands on for major commission changes. Training and documentation available for those that have skill sets or resources to have staff be 100% independent

Antwort von CellarStone

Hi Susan, Thank you so much for reviewing QCommission! We appreciate your time and the comments. We will strive to continuously improve. Best, Dianne G. Marketing Coordinator

Jeannette
Jeannette
Quelle: GetApp

Hooray, thank you team thank you

Kommentare: The QCommission development and support team walked TKO through the huge transition with patience and kindness. They were able to work with India and California at Texas time. The team listened to requests and concerns and delivered a product that satisfied all our needs.
The transition from their desktop version, which we have used for 5 years, to the web environment was seamless.
Hat's off to the entire group. I would highly recommend them for your custom commission needs.

See above for comments

The process did take time but that was largely due to the size of our data file. No Cons

Antwort von CellarStone

Hi Jeannette! Thank you so much for your kind words! It's clients like you who keep us striving to become better and better. :)

, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My overall experience with QCommission has been great!

Kommentare: Less time calculating and processing commissions with great accuracy.

I like the ease of use and how it integrates with Quickbooks for easy payment calculation. It used to take me over an hour to process commissions and now it takes about half that time.

I don't like that I can't seem to figure out how to modify the plan on my own, but the customer support helps tremendously in a reasonable amount of time.

Antwort von CellarStone

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us. We have taken note of your concern about being able to modify the plan on your own and have forwarded it to the appropriate team. Thanks again, and we hope to continue working with you in many years to come. :) - Dianne G.

Operations Manager in USA
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

very helpful and responsive customer service

The ease of use and the visibility it provides to our team. The process and implementation was smooth and their team is very responsive to our needs.

to make any customization changes you have to reach out to make any changes however they are always available.

Antwort von CellarStone

Hi John, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of QCommission. We sincerely appreciate it. I have forwarded a copy of your review to the appropriate teams to let them know what other aspects of QCommission we can improve. Thanks again! - Dianne Gutierrez, Marketing Coordinator

Alyssa
Alyssa
Office Administrator in USA
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Always easier than I think

Kommentare: I have to do very little math!

After I encounter a snag, the support team is always there to show me the simplest ways to get the job done. After any troubleshooting, it does all the work for me!

It can sometimes be a little daunting to understand but the support team always helps me navigate it smoothly!

Antwort von CellarStone

Hi Alyssa! Thank you so much for writing a review of QCommission! We're glad that you're happy with the software, and that it's helping make your job a lot easier. Also, I'm all about doing very little math, so I feel you there! :) Thanks again, and we hope to be doing business with you for many more years to come. P.S. Will be sharing your comments with our customer support/success team, so they know that they are appreciated. :) - Dianne Gutierrez, Marketing Coordinator

Alice
Sr. Accounting Specialist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

An extremely versatile and customizable commissions solution!

Kommentare: Our organization pays over a hundred external brokers and numerous internal representatives -commissions and bonuses. This software allowed me to consolidate over 10 spreadsheets of work into one streamlined process. It is able to handle various commission calculations based off of contract #, lives count, and/ or premium numbers. It allows me to split commissions easily and can handle the multitude of exceptions to the rules that I have to account for. My QC Team is always there to assist, adjust, fix, and create new configurations to make sure the software is meeting my commission calculation needs

The program allowed me to: - Gave my brokers and sales reps access to an online portal to view their statements ' past and present ' at their convenience. - Supplied professional looking statements (v.s. the Excel spreadsheet snippets I was using previously as a statement) to provide to my brokers, improving our company's image and professionalism. - Consolidated a three week, multiple spreadsheet operation into a three day one spreadsheet upload process. - Easily track and access data for past transactions (v.s. searching through multiple spreadsheets and creating an annual tracking spreadsheet for research purposes). - Combine all my different commission types paid from separate companies onto one statement for each payee. - Save a ton of time with a 'one click' mass emailing feature to email out statements to all my brokers and sales reps (previous process this took ½ a day to send individual emails to each payee).

Opportunity for improvement: - System not available through an online program/ portal and must be accessed via Remote Desktop. - Software runs a bit sluggishly and crashes periodically (without any data loss). - IT/ Development team has no external system for tracking open tickets and I had to find my own work around to be sure my tickets were being followed up on (I used Trello for this). - Remote Server uses a free-ware version of MS Office that I find not so user friendly. - One must be very computer/ software savvy to use this program as it is not very user friendly, is extremely fastidious with how data must be entered, user guides and not helpful, and reports are not logically set up for the industry standards. - Had to analyze and design all my own checks and balances and have reports custom built to meet my requirements (custom reports require an extra charge $).

Antwort von CellarStone

Hi, Alice! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We sincerely appreciate it. We're happy to know that QCommission helps you save a ton of precious time! We'll also let the appropriate group know about the concerns you mentioned. Thanks again! :)

Jason
Business Development Administrator in USA
Großhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

QCommission Successful for Implementing New Commission Software

Kommentare: We have been able to cut our time in calculating commissions by about 75%, and that is even AFTER implementing a much more complex program. The overall process is not simple, but is not impossible to learn. Once you take the time to work with the team to get everything like you need, it becomes much easier. Fortunately, the QCommission team is patient, knowledgeable and helps you understand the product and the process.

QCommission was able to calculate commissions based on paid sales, which is something that we struggled with for years within Quickbooks. Also, the team is very responsive to any issues that come up, and also in helping direct admins/users to understand the software. They are very patient, which helps the user feel like they are a part of the team, and not simply a customer.

Implementation took longer than expected, but we did have a challenging structure to our program with growth based rates, bonuses, etc. The software is not very user friendly. Customizing reports are best left to the experts, even though the functionality is available for admins/users.

Antwort von CellarStone

Hello Jason! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for QCommission. We are glad QCommission has been able to help you with the commissions that you have struggled with for years. We're also happy to hear that you're happy with the team. Rest assured I have taken note of your comments and have forwarded them to the appropriate team. We appreciate for giving us the opportunity to further improve, and we look forward to working with you in the many years to come. :) All the best, Dianne Gutierrez Marketing Coordinator

Accountant/Commissions in

QCommissions

Kommentare: I have working mainly with Alejandro Vargas & Govind Kumar since I took over processing commissions in 2013. They have both helped me tremendously learning how the program works and what I would be able to do. I was in a position where I had no one here on the job to teach me. We have fixed a lot of problems within QCommissions, making sure things were set up correctly. Then Govind and others in India have helped me get better reporting which has helped our company make better decisions and help our advisors. The revised reporting has also helped me calculate commissions more efficiently. Cellarstone is also in the process of implementing commissions calculations within QCommisions which will really be a big help for me. QCommissions is running better each month I run commissions. I am extremely pleased and anticipate being able to give 5 stars in the near future.

Antwort von CellarStone

Susan, thank you for your comments. We are glad that CRP as a long term customer over many years is successfully using our solutions. When existing people leave and new people take over a lot of institutional knowledge is lost and it is an incredible challenge especially with commissions. We are glad that QCommission made it easy for you to pick up the processing and learn how to use it.

Maria
Verpackung und Container, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Wexler Packaging Products

Kommentare: Q Commission really met a void we had with our Quickbooks software. We now can smoothly and efficiently calculate our monthly sales commissions for each sales rep with ease, consistency, and accuracy. We have had some more specific needs over time and they have always met our new requirements on a timely basis much to our satisfaction. They are always available for customer support and I like the utilization of Go to Meeting in order to communicate our needs and questions clearly and more personally. I would highly recommend Q commissions to business associates with the same type of need. I have dealt in particular with Siva a lot who has always been a pleasure to work with. Thanks Q Commission.

Consistent, accurate, user friendly

Antwort von CellarStone

Hi Maria! Thank you so much for writing a review for us. We're very happy that you like the service that you've been getting, and that QCommission has been a big help to you. Thank you! :)

Anonymous
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Among sales commission solutions: Great Service! Great Price!

Kommentare: I have been working with QCommission on automating our sales commission process. We are a well-known provider of Investment products in the Financial Industry. We have roughly 250 commissionable employees, and many different commission plans. Some are basic flat rates; others are much more complicated. QCommission has been able to set them all up. I have had to change some of the plans to meet business needs right in the middle of the project and QCommisison was very accommodating. My lowest score of 3 on ease of use is probably more to do with the fact that I am not a very technical person. As I get more used to the product it is getting better. When I began this process, I checked out all of the vendors I could. QCommission offers everything I needed at a much better price.

Antwort von CellarStone

We are so happy to provide our sales commission solution for such a well-known and prestigious financial industry firm. We are happy about you choosing our sales commission software after your exhaustive review of all the products in the market place. After more than a year of use, we are thrilled that we are thrilled that you find as an excellent partner!

Lori
Accounts Payable Coordinator in

QCommission Review

Kommentare: QCommission is a pleasure to do business with. From the software perspective, QCommission is a very powerful tool to calculate sales commission accurately and quickly. Finding the perfect fit with time-sensitive efficiency. From the customer service perspective, QCommission provides assistance throughout knowledgeable, responsible, and caring people. I'm thankful to Prem Kumar and Raja Prabu for their incredible customer service suport. I highly recommend QCommission to any growing company that needs detailed commission information . It is a great value to our company.

Antwort von CellarStone

Lori, thank you so much for the great appreciation you have shown us. Your business of high-end graphic design work is complex. We knew you had a very difficult ( nightmare?) manual process that needed to be automated. With invoice line level crediting and profit margin based commissions, the amount of work to be automated was significant. I am glad our team understood all your problems and did a great job of automating everything to your complete satisfaction. Please contact us for any additional help for sales commission plans or any other systems needs.

Celine
Bookkeeper in USA
Informationsdienst, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Quick, efficient and time-saving

Once you are set-up, this is very simple to use. I upload data once or twice a week and my sales staff can keep track of their progress without making a calls to me. Tech support is quick with responding.

Set-up and explaining how we worked took some time and there were many tweaks. Lots of calls to tech support. Some of the reports could be simplified.

Antwort von CellarStone

Hi, Celine! Thanks for the feedback! I'll make sure it reaches the appropriate team. Looking forward to working with you in the many years to come! - Dianne G.

Sarah
Director of Operations in USA

Overall, a good experience

It's easy to run commissions and the support staff is very helpful and patient. The dashboard is very useful as well. Adding accounts and reps is pretty easy if it's a simple commission structure.

Making changes to the commission structure is not always simple (when regions are divided among several brokers or retainers must be paid to a certain amount) and requires the help of the support team. It would be nice to be given the tools to implement such changes. I also wish the program was more customizable for updating logos and such.

Antwort von CellarStone

Hi Sarah. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us! We're glad that you find QCommission useful and the staff helpful. I have taken note of the cons that mentioned and will definitely share it with the appropriate team so that we can further improve QCommission for you. Thanks again! Dianne Gutierrez Marketing Coordinator

Jennifer
Sr. Sales Incentive and Support Analyst in USA

The most intelligent support team is at QC - Dineshkumar is always professional and knowledgeable!

Easy to use for both Admin and Sales. The reports are fantastic . The statements are user friendly.

Antwort von CellarStone

Hi Jennifer! Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. We really appreciate it! We're glad that you're happy with QCommission. I have shared your positive review with the team, and congratulaed Dineshkumar. Thanks again! :)

Tonya
Umweltdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A Switch From Spreadsheets

Kommentare: We needed to move away from spreadsheets to help our growing organization stay on top of monthly commission payments. The implementation team was incredibly patient and was always available with a little advanced notice to help walk through any and all issues.

Once the software is set up, it is rather intuitive and easy to use. The steps are easily outlined and easy to follow. There is a robust set of reports that can be used as well. The customer service is excellent and really helpful and accommodating!

It's a bit rigid when it comes to changes on the fly but with a bit of patience this can be overcome.

Antwort von CellarStone

Hi Tonya, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for QCommission! We sincerely appreciate it. We have also taken note of your comments and will do our best to improve QCommission over time. Thanks again! - Dianne Gutierrez, Marketing Coordinator

Colleen
Accountant in USA

The software does what we need it to do.

Kommentare: This software saves me quite a bit of time each month. I can easily make changes to the program as needed. Our past system was "hard coded" and needed a computer programmer to change most things within the program.

Customer support is top notch! I couldn't ask for better customer service. I send an email and get an immediate confirmation of receipt and then the issue is resolved within 24-48 hours.

Antwort von CellarStone

Hi Colleen. We're extremely glad to know that you are happy with our service and our software! We're utterly grateful to have you as a customer. Looking forward to doing business with you for many more years to come! Best, Dianne G. Marketing Coordinator

Vickie
Corporate Controller in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

We had a rocky start due to the language barrier, but we were able to get through it.

Kommentare: Ease of mind that the commission reports are accurate.

Makes my job easier when keeping up with the sales commissions. I haven't been able to get through all the features as of yet.

I would have liked to be able to run a separate report showing the different rates of commission, but this was not imperative.

Antwort von CellarStone

Hi Vickie! Thanks for taking the time to review QCommission. We're glad that it's helping make your job easier. I have also taken note of the areas that need improvement and forwarded it to the appropriate team. We look forward to having you as a customer for many more years to come! - Dianne

Clayton
Senior Accountant in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great software to help you with the chore of completing commissions for your team

Kommentare: We are able to scale our commissions operations much better than before just using excel in-house. The ability to easily send your entire team a detailed breakdown of every person on their statement is a huge advantage.

It works. It does what it is supposed to do, and the reporting is a big advantage. I've asked for and paid for a few custom reports from their team which I use in every monthly commission reporting.

Diagnosing errors is a little difficult. When something goes wrong, I almost have to reach out to the support team because I can't tell what the error is exactly. Their support team is very helpful and quick to respond.

Antwort von CellarStone

Hi Clayton. Thank you so much for this review of QCommission! We're glad that it's doing its job of helping you out with your commissions. I have taken note of your other comments and forwarded it to the appropriate team. We look forward to work with you in many years to come. :) - Dianne Gutierrez, Marketing Coordinator

Cortney
General Manager in USA

The Q Commissions' Team has been fantastic to work with on this project

The Q Commissions program has been a god send. It has lessened our load in calculating sales commissions from approximately 20+ hours per month to less than one hour per month. One of the best features is the quick turnaround time from the support team with regards to questions and solutions.

I believe that the only negative; if you could call it negative was the speed at which the Q Commissions Team finished the overall project. We were worried that with the quick turn around time that they might have forgotten some items or skipped some steps, but there is has been less than 3 errors that we have come across. Those errors were then dealt with by the support team in a very timely manner.

Antwort von CellarStone

Hi Cortney! We're thrilled that you're happy with QCommission and our services. Will share your review with our customer success team to let them know. :) Thanks! - Dianne Gutierrez, Marketing Team

Jake
IS/IT Manager in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Flexible, powerful, and great customer service

Kommentare: There are prettier and more elegant options out there, but if are on a budget and you need something that gets the job done reliably, give QCommission a hard look - they are professional and so is their product.

This tool has been a lifesaver for our company. We have a very complicated commission structure (multiple tiers, time-based payouts, multiple plans, and more) and QCommission handles it all. Gone are the days of 20 tab cross-linked spreadsheets where one change can mean hours of recalculating, and Sales loves the new commission reports. Their customer service has also been excellent - I've been very impressed with their responsiveness and ability to stick to promises (such as the number of hours a job will take to complete).

Not the prettiest, most polished product.