I have been using Mikal for 18 years. It has met many of the customized needs of my company.

Bewertet am 23.5.2017
Linda C.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Mikal is comprehensive, customizable and loaded with many features. Customer service includes marketing as well as technical support. It is suitable for non-salon, wellness-oriented companies such as my establishment. Mikal will build and create custom features upon request. The staff is very knowledgeable and reliable. Mikal conducts regular educational, hands-on events, both locally and off-site, for the benefit of its users.

Nachteile: The software is not as user-friendly as other, simpler appointment book and point of sales programs. It does require extra effort to learn because there are so many variable features. That said, one need only learn the features that you will be using, thereby making it simpler to learn. Mikal is not currently cloud-based optional and therefore not as up to date with the latest technological features available with other programs.

Easy, efficient & customized salon software gives me freedom to focus on more important tasks.

Bewertet am 2.6.2017
Miranda S.

Vorteile: Mikal does everything I need, even things I didn't know I needed and now can't imagine being without. It 's fairly straightforward to train new team members on, the support with the software is insurmountable. The software is tailor-fit to my specific preferences and the company is incredibly responsive to the ever changing needs of the industry.

Nachteile: I do wish I had a detailed user manual to refer to when support is not available. Sometimes I just can't remember where to find or how to run that one pesky report and etc. A list of what error codes are and trouble shooting for each one-the help buttons/option do not offer much information at all. Multi-screen use especially during reports would save some serious time and frustration.

Very professional and always ready to help.

Bewertet am 7.6.2017
Ibi D.

Vorteile: It's easy to navigate! Employees really like to use the one in the dispensary to troubleshoot there schedule and add/check color formulas. Not many software offers that option.

Nachteile: Only thing is missing is the clients feedback/review option. Demandforce does it for us now, I would really like to eliminate Demandforce if they would provide us that option.

We have used Mikal for decades. They are always making a good product even better!

Bewertet am 30.5.2017
Kathy S.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Every time we train a New Spa Employee. That has used other software. They cant'
believe how easy Mikal is to use. And how many useful tools it has for them to be more
efficient with there work.
Incredible support when we have issues or things that need resolved!

Mixed Feelings

Bewertet am 23.8.2018
Nicole S.
Speech-Language Pathologist
Bildungsmanagement, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I appreciate SMS for its ability to house students' information in an organized manner.

Nachteile: As an educator, I work at multiple schools. The limits of the program only allows me to access one school's data, thus i rely on others to allow me access.

I've been with Mikal since the beginning

Bewertet am 29.12.2017
Kitty T.

Vorteile: As a long-time user, I can't actually compare it to anything else but I think it's pretty easy to use

Nachteile: I would like to be able to print to screen on some reports and better help menu example; being able to type in what is a turn or what is min-max etc

Great always have a solution

Bewertet am 17.1.2018
Mary C.
Pres

Vorteile: Support is wonderful always patient and calm I love they attach and see the problem instead of us trying to explain

Nachteile: Switching screens is awful
no spell check.
Wrap around in letters is a pain when typing and can not change font

Been an outstanding benefit to our business!

Bewertet am 28.12.2017
Steven C.

Vorteile: Support behind it. Orientation and growth of the product features to keep pace with the ever changing business we are in.

Nachteile: .

Great way to communicate!

Bewertet am 9.7.2016
Louay T.
Head of Facilities Management
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Really efficient platform to communicate to our employees. Great for managing occupants and daily visitors. We find it exceptionally interactive and easy to use. Great product overall.

Vorteile: The ease of use interface, consistency in tracking individuals and its online web-access.

Nachteile: Slight integration difficulty at first with our technology, however the support team sorted it out quickly.

User friendly and endless amounts of support when needed!

Bewertet am 24.7.2018
Jessica A.
Project Engineer

Kommentare: Reports at a glance, organized customer database. Uniform procedure for all staff

Vorteile: The support team is amazing. Most time when you run into an issue troubl shooting or an automated system is your only line of support. With Mikal their support staff is accessible. They are polite and friendly and always get to the root of my issue in minutes. The program can be customized for the clients needs which was very helpful for me as a user. No wasted work.

Nachteile: My only suggestion would be updating the user interface. its looks is a bit bland or old i should say but its functions are anything but

von MIKAL an 25.7.2018

Thank you Jessica! We appreciate your input. Be sure to check out our all new MIKAL SEVEN that has just released. All new JAVA based GUI interface.
Give us a call at 513-528-5100 for a quick run through. Thank you. Fred and your MIKAL Support Team

very excellent solutions

Bewertet am 12.10.2019
Michael N.
MR
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: easy to use no paperwork , environmentally friendly

Nachteile: nothing so far this software developed based on logic

excellent idea

Bewertet am 30.5.2017
Phil J.
manager
Unternehmensberatung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: can not be manipulating, paper free, enhanced the standard of our security, accessible via web and comprehensive reporting

Nachteile: I really like everything about this software, I can't think of anything on this software not necasaary

Mikal Salon Management

Bewertet am 18.11.2014
James A.

Kommentare: One of the easiest to set up and daily operations are a breeze. One of the best software's in the industry for tracking clients sales, information, chemical information. Integrates seamlessly with Demand Force and X-Charge for increased online booking presence and Credit Card and X-Check processing. Wonderful, professional company that is always listening to us in the field as to what is needed in the next generation update.

von MIKAL an 23.1.2017

Thank you Jim. Your business continues to prosper and grow. What a great team you have. Keep it up!
Fred and your MIKAL Team

Mikal an amazing company!

Wendy H.

Kommentare: Mikal continues to impress. They are constantly growing and keeping the software up to date with the ever increasing demand from clients. They offer features like online booking, demand force integration, and our employees can book their guests from anywhere using their smartphones. I am able to run my business more effectively because of how the system keeps track of all inventory, guest buying habits, and employee sales. The reports generated by Mikal help me make important decisions on a daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly basis.

Bewertet am 21.11.2014
Polly T.
owner -stylist

Kommentare: I have been using Mikal software for many years. It does everything I need to run a very busy salon. It makes evaluations so easy . Makes inventory correct and easy to order. The point of sale makes it easy to you balance and mays payroll correct every night .There are so many reports . You can set it up anyway you want. I can remote from anywhere I want also. As you see I like the system. The support is great. They can walk you thru anything.

Excellent!

Bewertet am 23.1.2017
Wendy H.

Kommentare: We love everything about Mikal! Reporting, pos, online booking, employee mobile access, marketing, and so much more! Their support is number one in our industry!

von MIKAL an 23.1.2017

Thank you Wendy! We appreciate your long term support for MIKAL. It has been a pleasure working with you and watching your growth and development!
Fred

Great salon software

Bewertet am 18.11.2014
Erin J.
Management

Kommentare: I have used Mikal exclusively for 7 years, and ease of use gets better and better with each upgrade. I was able to pick it up quickly in the beginning. Their tech support/customer service people are very knowledgeable and friendly.

Hi Erin
Wait till you see MIKAL SEVEN. Easier and even faster. JAVA based and elegant too!
Fred

Mikal

Kenneth C.

Kommentare: We have use their software for over 21 years can't imagine ever being without it

von MIKAL an 23.1.2017

Thank you Jill and Kenneth. Like you we believe in long term relationships and will work hard to keep you satisfied.
Fred and your MIKAL Team

long term satisfaction with SMS

Heinz M.
vp

Kommentare: SMS soft ware addresses every scenario we possibly can dream of
6 day a week, real time, tech consultant access
Never a problem in 20 years being a client of the Mikal Coproration

great software

Bewertet am 18.9.2009
Rodger J.
president

Kommentare: great software, must buy for everyone

Vorteile: great software