Über Canto

Tausende von Unternehmen zentralisieren und teilen Marken-Assets mit Canto.

Erfahre mehr über Canto

The search tool is great and has recently integrated smart tagging which I love.

The inability to work on Adobe files from the server.

Bewertungen zu Canto

Canto hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 640 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Canto bereits verwendet?

Jared P.
Jared P.
Senior Graphic Designer in USA
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great product that is easy to use.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Our representative always responds to us in a timely manner. She is very helpful with any questions or Canto solutions that our university might be interested in.

I really like how easy it is to upload, organize and tag photos. The facial recognition feature is great when dealing with lots of photos of people, like we do as a university. It is amazingly accurate and will recognize people from photos when they were 20 years younger. It's very easy to search for photos.

I can't complain. We probably don't take advantage of a lot of features Canto has to offer.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: PhotoShelter for Brands

Warum Canto gewählt wurde: ResourceSpace was an open source platform that served its purpose. It's searching feature was very clunky and it took a lot of time to maintain.

Zuvor genutzte Software: ResourceSpace

letztes Jahr

We appreciate your review, Jared! The facial recognition tool is one of our favorites too!

Romnee P.
Manager of Retouching in USA

Honest review of Canto

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We've had a good experience with Canto. The best part is the company listens to its users and creates new features based off of the input. I have been responsible for a number of features in recent releases.

Canto is very well designed and easy to navigate.

Everything can always be cheaper, but Canto prices are competitive.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Bynder

Warum Canto gewählt wurde: Dropbox didn't give us enough features.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Dropbox Business

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Canto: Canto had a better implementation of it's features. Plus, Canto makes it easy to share assets internally and externally.

Felix B.
Senior Manager Global Advertising in Deutschland
Bekleidung & Mode, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Practical tool but barely innovative.

Kommentare: Canto enables me to grant file access to many of our departments world wide.

Canto seems to be simple enough for even unexperienced users. It is clearly structured and all functions are easy to spot and use.

For a software that was recently developed it seems rather simple in style and function: we only received what we specifically asked for and there is nothing wrong with it but a bit of innovation goes a long way. Why not connect it with actual folders on our operating system Microsoft Windows like Dropbox: At some point, we will need to store all files somewhere anyway to upload them to Canto, why not allow a direct uplad from a designated folder windows without having to open the browser? Make that folder accessable via FTP connection, too to have backup access when Canto is down or when there is a browser problem. Image previews and navigating through Canto should easier: navigating through it takes time, sometimes you might select a wrong image due to bad visibility of small thumbnails and even going back one step wastes precious time due to loading time and selecting a new image. I would suggest a slide show feature like the standard picture viewer in Microsoft Windows. Same goes for Video previews. I like working with Canto but it always feels like we are working with a beta version, waiting for the shiny real thing to arrive.

Nicole C.
Head of Marketing in UK
Kosmetik, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

One stop shop for digital asset management and sharing

Kommentare: Canto has helped us to share assets across the team in an organised fashion. I love the ability to tag and sort the images as we see fit and use the custom tagging features to ensure the team can search by whatever is easiest for them. You can easily find all assets for a particular product by searching for that product name, or all content featuring the same model. It's also been helpful in the post-production process for shoots, whereby we can have conversations with the photographer via Canto comments. This has saved a lot of back and forth! The team love it and it's made our lives a lot easier since we've been using it.

Custom tagging Comments Easy to share assets

Adding more power users is an additional cost that I would like to see reduced Adding more custom keywords could be a little more user-friendly but it's still easy to use as is.

Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Marketing Communications Coordinator in USA
Tiefbau, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Value DAM

The ability to create custom fields, manage our database, and our workflows.

There were some difficulties getting our previous library and the data associated with each asset moved over. However once we got that done it has been a much better library experience than our old DAM.

Antwort von Canto

We appreciate the feedback, Jennifer! Thanks for sharing your experience of migration and implementation.

Chantelle G.
Marketing Manager in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Product

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: With Canto we can upload all our photos, logos, stock images, etc. to one portal and everyone with a login can access it. This saves us time emailing stuff to each other and enables us to get our jobs done more efficiently.

Canto is great for companies like the one I work for - we have multiple hotels under multiple chains and being able to access all our media under one account is ideal. It is really beneficial for marketing agencies and those who need to share and have access to photos for their company.

I have multiple hotels and it seems to be hard to have more than one property under an account.

Kimberly G.
Creative Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great asset management systems for orgs

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Easy to use and implement; also frequently adding new elements to improve experience

Videos take very long to upload so no the best space to hold those

Marco S.
Marco S.
Sr. Graphic Designer II in Portugal
Unternehmensberatung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent image resolution

4 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very good

the search for images by themes is very important

The quality (resolutions) of images and the thumbnails

Alexa R.
Digital Marketing Specialist in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Canto Helps Share with Clients

4 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I love the portals, style guides, facial recognition and asset organization aspect.

It can be hard to navigate and find what you are looking for when it comes to creating portals and style guides.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Dropbox Business

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Canto: More functionality

Kalina M.
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Wow! awesome tool and affordable!

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Wow, I have been using this for the free trial and so far I am sold. It makes my marketing content and photography so easy to work with others remotely so impressed with this for sure.Canto makes it easy to manage my large digital content.

So far I am still trying it out to organize and trying all of my marketing content. So far I love that I can do that music, videos, photos all from one platform and yes I will be signing beyond the free trial.

Kayla R.
HRIS Specialist in Kanada
Papier & forstwirtschaftliche Erzeugnisse, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy & Straight Forward to Use - Evaluation of Integration Process Required

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The sales process was a pleasure to go through and I would rate Canto number 1 in creating an enjoyable, no pressure experience. We have other vendors that I would be happy to continue my working career never speaking again to due to their practices and lack of overall respect.

The product itself is straight forward, easy to use and fairly customizable. The tagging system works great, file storage is good (once you identify what you would like), upload links are beneficial and the portals are key for deliverable.

The configuration of SSO does not allow enough control for the administrators of this tool, it also caused quirks for administrative accounts, where one experience via login vs via SSO was different for the admins; and the system didn't recognize licenses as being used when configured via SSO. Overall, we had to disable it for the time being which is a big loss/hit to our change management process. The Style Guide tool is a great idea, but needs some work and should not be used as a deciding factor in the tool. It needs some more work and analysis on managing font, including details on using logos, etc. to be a proper style guide. It works well for corporate colours, and that's about it. Lastly, the integration process needs some evaluation on the Canto side. It is lengthy, the "integration specialists" cannot answer questions that we can figure out ourselves with ease, and it doesn't seem like there is much support or guidance. In all honesty, we could do it ourselves must faster.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: PhotoShelter for Brands, Brandfolder, Widen Collective, Bynder und Image Relay

Warum Canto gewählt wurde: We needed a centralized system that allows improved access, tracking, tagging, and the ability to more easily upload and download content.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Microsoft SharePoint, SmugMug, OneDrive und Google Drive

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Canto: Canto offered a price point that we needed to close the product, with a full service solution. However, Image Relay was an awesome contender.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your feedback on the onboarding process, Kayla. We're always working to improve our processes and this information helps us out so much!

Benjamin R.
Digital and Email Marketing Manager in USA
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Canto is no-brainer for file storage/sorting/sharing

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We are able to share whole folders if images with our team members as well as with outside clients from one platform. We assign work to each other from here as well. Sharing with outside clients is one of my favorite points. I can share a link to the content with them without having to reupload images to Google Drive or Dropbox or Onedrive. I

I really enjoy having the shareable links that can direct outside parties to folders that have their content in them. This way I don't have to use another third-party tool like Google Drive or Dropbox to share documents with clients. Downloading content is easy as well. The My Collections function is great in that it allows me select save files to the My Collections folder. This can help make it easier to find images and documents that I use most often. I also like being able to filter by keywords and tags. It is important that your team utilize these correctly and have unified definitions in place before using this, though. However, this can make it much easier to find what you're looking for.

The search function does leave something to be desired. I have found it hard to find past documents, images, graphics, etc. But honestly part of that could be just how our team names those folders and files. While the My Collections function is great, the Following and My Selections functions seem redundant. Another downside is that the shareable links that we use to share the content with outside clients does expire. I know this is for security, but if the client does not access the content in a timely fashion, which happens often, then we have to resend it.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the review, Benjamin. You can share links without expiration dates as well! In the share window, instead of adding an expiration date, simply click "Never".

Joseph R.
Communications and Graphic Design Specialist in USA
Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great product at a great price!

Kommentare: I priced a number of different applications including Canto. After doing a valuations on a product they narrowed it down to three, Canto being one of the three. After reviewing the other products and Canto I found that Canto provided for more capabilities it is substantially reduced cost. Canto has helped us to improve our ability to deliver contents to a very large Group of individuals within the university. This product has helped us to broaden our ability to share a message in a very powerful way.

This product helps us to deliver video in high-resolution images rapidly. In the past, this was a very time-consuming process but Canto has allowed us to create an amazing solution. As a result, we're able to deploy web and social media solutions dynamically as needed. This product helps us to deliver video and high-resolution images rapidly. In the past, this was a very time-consuming process but Canto has allowed us to create an amazing solution. As a result, we're able to deploy web and social media solutions dynamically as needed.

It took a little bit of time to understand the structure of the software, but after going through the deployment and using it I had a better understanding of it. Some of the features related to users and permissions within subdirectories were a little challenging to understand.

letztes Jahr

We appreciate this review, Joseph! It's amazing to know that Canto is helping your team be even more dynamic and agile.

Shannon K.
Senior Designer and Brand Manager in Kanada
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Saves time - very easy to collaborate + share and receive files online

Several features have really simplified my photo management role. Metadata is customizable to your needs - and while it takes careful thought initially, when set up is easy to apply. 'Upload links' allow outside people to add photography directly to the system in a controlled manner - this has significantly helped with timeliness and ease of receiving photography. I love the branding portal, and the versioning capabilities. I also love the Facial Recognition feature - no more tagging the same people over and over. The company consistently improves the software and innovates - releasing frequent feature updates.

While it is fairly intuitive, there are aspects (of the portals for example) that need to be explained to a new user - this can be time consuming. I have been frustrated that new features are sometimes expensive paid add-ons, even when they were discussed as 'coming' during the research process (features I thought would be included with upcoming releases). As much as possible, try to envision future features you will need and consider that in your contract discussions.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Swivle

Warum Canto gewählt wurde: We needed a more innovative software with greater flexibility, collaboration, and time-saving features. Also, to make it accessible to we wanted more user accounts.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Extensis Portfolio

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Canto: They customized the contract to our meet our needs and budget. We needed a lot of user accounts to make it accessible to our internal community.

Marketing Director in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Stay Organized In Style - Great for Multiple Users

Kommentare: Overall the experience has been good - customer service is prompt and helpful and they respond quickly to issues. Overall it serve the purpose of organizing, tagging, filtering, searching, downloading and sharing. The feedback has been positive from other users, so long as they can find what they are looking for (and this is due to whomever is in charge, tagging, and doing the organizing). This is not a product that will take care of itself, you need an administrator that is working in the product on a regular basis to make it work.

We decided to use Canto because of many features including the design, customizability, customer service, large thumbnails, organizational structure, tagging feature, and portal for outside consumers.

You really need an organized person to keep this DAM working for everyone in your company/business so that the organizational structure makes sense. The less cooks in the kitchen, the better - one person should really spearhead the overall design, tags and org. Overall it works for High-Ed. Must pay attention to the little things (like expiring links to photos or albums) - can get tedious and redundant where you need to fix links if you don't pay attention to these things in the beginning.

Antwort von Canto

Thank you for sharing your experience with using Canto!

Ashish T.
Ashish T.
General Manager - Digital Products in Indien
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

The best bang for your buck if starting out

Kommentare: Prior to Canto, all of our marketing material used to reside on a shared drive accessible within the organization network. All brand manager would own folders within which they stored marketing assets - images, brochures, videos, 3D assets. This caused issues because -
a) Simple folders = no tagging = very hard to search for assets;
b) No version control, approval history, and random nomenclature made it hard to identify which asset to use even if found
c) No access outside the organization, so could not be used remotely or shared with 3rd party partners and agencies; people would use wetransfer each time.
d) Significant duplication of content, obsolescence, and storage consumption
With Canto, all of the above get solved. We could enable access permissions to control modification, set up portals to share assets externally permanently, reduce storage with dedupes, and setup version control and a standardized folder structure and process. While this helped bring in significant efficiencies in process, the real win was in content management, tremendously reducing incidence or incorrect imagery used, safer, faster, and more effective development of ads and digital assets, and ensuring content quality.

Ease of single uploads, tagging to enable search, multi-folder assignment, deduplication, portal creation

Difficulty in bulk upload, downloading buggy, no mobile app version

Antwort von Canto

Hi Ashish! Thank you for reviewing Canto. We have a mobile app coming soon, and your account manager will be in contact regarding the bulk upload issues you are having.

Paul K.
Digital Asset Manager / Manager of Post Production in USA
Einzelhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

We love Canto

Kommentare: Very simple and straight forward. No surprises. Friendly and fast to respond customer service who go above and beyond to ensure we have the best user experience possible. What you see is what you get and I couldn't be happier.

It's a visual, web-based DAM that is incredibly easy to use and assessable from anywhere. Canto is incredibly fast and responsive, with all sorts of plug ins and extensions to integrate your favorite browser, file transfer site or software application (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premier). The Portals & User Permissions allow a lot of fine tuning to ensure each user or team has access to only the assets they should. The admin controls couldn't be easier to use, making managing access through the system a total breeze. The simplicity is and emphasize on clean visuals really puts Canto above most other platforms we've used or demonstrated. Highly recommend others take the time to see what Canto offers and how your company can benefit from what it does best.

I don't have any, to be honest. Though it would be nice if a standalone application for advanced management existed, similar to how the Advanced Uploader application makes uploading large batches of files easier - would be nice if I could perform backups, re-arranging assets, etc. through an application for complex tasks. It's not essential, but I would absolutely be able to leverage something like that since mass re-organizing albums and assets through a browser can be sluggish and difficult.

Justin H.
Webmaster in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

A Good DAM Solution

Kommentare: We originally used personal hard drives and shared network drives for our asset management. Working with vendors for graphics was done via email. We've been able to transfer most of that over to Canto now. A week after launching Canto, HR came to use looking for photos of colleagues. Previously this would've taken hours to find what they were after. However, the AI Smart Tagging made it very easy to do a search for "people", then we added a couple of filters. Within minutes we had hundreds of photos that we sent to HR.

Interface is very intuitive. There is a really good balance between having a turnkey solution and being able to customize things. Custom tags and multiple ways of tagging assets was my biggest priority. There were a few solutions that provided more customization, but would've required more oversight as well. Our small team didn't have the bandwidth for that. Ability to create portals and upload links has been a gamechanger for us in asset distribution and collection. Just hosted a large community fundraiser. We gave each photographer an upload link with the option of some quick tags. We had thousands of images tagged and uploaded into the platform effortlessly. This used to be very time consuming for us.

Facial recognition is pretty weak. They are the larger customer of AWS facial recognition tool. If Canto switched to Google's tool, I feel it'd be much more reliable and function the way it's intended to. As of now, we just opt not to use it. Support could do a better job at recognizing the shortcomings of their product and recommending product enhancements. I often have to request multiple times for something to be an enhancement. I haven't had any follow-up yet, so not sure if they're going to implement things though.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Adobe Experience Manager, Widen Collective und PhotoShelter for Brands

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Canto: Canto did a great job at balancing a turnkey solution that had options for custom tagging that other products in this price range didn't offer.

Marketing Supervisor in USA
E-Learning, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Efficient tool allows our creatives to thrive

Kommentare: Awesome tool that has kept out large team aligned and on the same page.

• One source of truth for a wide range of assets • Prevents access and server issues with a team spread throughout the country • Easy to use and deploy, while constantly refining structure and strategy • Branded portals allow our employees to self-serve versus manually managing daily requests

• Interface can be clunky; needs a modern refreshed makeover! • More style guides to customize for different needs and brands within one organization

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: IntelligenceBank

Warum Canto gewählt wurde: More affordable, more user friendly, and served our specific needs much more efficiently.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Widen Collective

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Canto: Served most, if not all, the needs on our wishlist.

Laura K.
Business Process Leader in USA
Konsumgüter, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Robust features and multiple ways of access

Kommentare: What do you like best?
The flexibility of deployment and implementation was paramount for our organization, as we ended up hosting the solution on premise due to our large file sizes. We love how the metadata is written back to the asset. Additionally, the various ways to access the assets through the web, through apps or through a desktop client made the user adoption go very smoothly.
What do you dislike?
Customizing the software during the installation and implementation phase was more time consuming than we had anticipated and with the new releases of software and portals we have encountered some delays and hiccups (we are working through them). Out of the "box" reporting is significantly lacking compared to the other options, but you can buy a 3rd party addin for that.
What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?
The visibility on where are assets have gone and where they are going is greatly increased, in addition to increasing the visibility of knowing what assets we have while enabling a strong search functionality has decreased duplication of assets and increased productivity and efficiency.

Laura K.
Business Process Leader in USA
Konsumgüter, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Robust features and multiple ways of access

Kommentare: What do you like best?
What do you dislike?
What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Breanne W.
Partner Success Manager in Kanada
Sport, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Canto makes DAM a breeze

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Canto has allowed our organization to better manage our digital assets, which in turn saves time and money. It can be extremely time consuming searching for images on a shared drive, but the search and tagging function on Canto helps our employees to be able to find images quick and efficiently. Sharing photos with external partners and stakeholders also used to be time consuming, but now we are able to share photos instantaneously through the share link or through the partner portal, allowing for external partners to feel like they are in the loop.

Canto was extremely easy to implement into our business. Previously, we stored all of our photos/videos/files on the shared drive, external hard drives and servers. Canto has allowed us to ensure all employees who require access to digital assets have access to them, regardless if they are at the office or not. We really like the convenient options for sharing files with external stakeholders, especially the sharing link. It eliminates the need to upload files to dropbox and worry about storage issues.

No cons. Each time I have had a technical issue, the Canto support staff has helped me very quickly and ensured my problem was fixed.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: MediaValet

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Canto: Price (we are a Canadian company, so it was important to keep price top of mind, especially with the conversion), similar time zone for technical support, tagging/AI technology

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your review, Breanne! We're very happy to know that Canto is so easy and effective for your team.

Stephenie K.
Senior Designer in Kanada
Grafikdesign, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Working smarter not harder!

Kommentare: We are just getting started with Canto but LOVE it! We have over 15,000 assets uploaded to our system to-date and have only been using the product since March 1, 2020. Every day we are learning some new functions of Canto and how to better organize and tag our assets to make magic happen! Canto is worth the cost and I'm excited to keep exploring all the functions it has to offer to us and our clients!

I love Canto's Facial recognition feature! We have a lot of assets where we need to identify people and facial recognition has changed everything! now we can search for people by name and access every photo asset we have of that person! Game changer! I also love being able to relate files and add custom fields to assets. This has come in so handy when we need to connect people's images to their stories and FOIP information. Canto has really helped us work smarter and not harder to find all of the assets we have in a more dynamic way!

We have found the uploading of assets to be a little more work than anticipated. The Canto Connect desktop application is helpful but when initially setting up out canto product it is a lot of work. When you have over 20,000 assets to upload it takes a team of people to make that happen and a good amount of time to get everything uploaded.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: MediaValet und Bynder

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Canto: The cost was much more financially accessible and Canto offered the facial recognition feature which the others currently did not. Also, Canto was able to connect to our Drupal websites and Adobe creative suite without much of an additional cost. Overall Canto offered the most features and the lowest cost!

Joseph M.
Joseph M.
Archivist in USA
Darstellende Künste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

User-friendly, Secure, Dynamic

Kommentare: Right from the start, the user-friendly nature of the platform ensures that all users, whether trained in asset management and best-practices or not, will be able to explore our content in a dynamic fashion, with very little training necessary to get their bearings. From a seamless upload/download process to an intuitive tagging and keyword system, Canto allows its Administrators full control during the process, including the option to customize additional metadata facets as needed, offering you and your team a curated experience. Canto has revolutionized the way that we store, tag, organize, and share our digital assets while at the same time securing their future integrity. The customer care has been excellent, and the Canto team is committed and engaged at all times.

Canto's user-friendly interface allows for an easy, intuitive platform to host, organize, and share all of our digital assets. Having something that is so intuitive puts all team members at ease, and increases their implementation of the platform in their day-to-day work.

Canto divides its users between three levels: Admin, Collaborator, and Consumer. There is very little that you can't do in Canto. A fully customizable experience for Administrative and Collaborator level users means a great deal of your DAM needs are met. I do feel that the Consumer-level experience can be expanded further, for example: with regards to facial recognition, a Consumer-level user is more than capable of identifying faces within a photograph, but the current constraints of the consumer level does not allow for this level of data input. Overall, this dynamic spark of the Canto platform is sometimes lost at the Consumer-level.

Antwort von Canto

Thanks for your review! We appreciate the kind words. We're happy to know that Canto allows your team to be at ease while working with digital assets!

Emily M.
Graphic Designer in USA
Druck, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good product for the price.

Kommentare: Generally a good program. Doesn't always work seamlessly and in exactly the ways we would want it to, however, Canto has provided our company with important capabilities for our price point and are responsive when we have issues that arise.

- Easy/intuitive layout and general interface that allows users to search via a search bar or through a more traditional folder layout. - Branding Customization - Customization of the tags/categories to our specifications (custom fields) - Very responsive to feature requests and program is updated with new additions frequently - Curated views allow us to "sort" our photos in an order that makes most sense within an album. - IT support is very responsive to issues. Makes sure to follow up with you to make sure things are functioning correctly.

- Integration has been somewhat challenging figuring out how to get the searches to yield results in the specific ways we want. - Wish there were more specific/fined tuned permissions for individual users beyond the main 3 categories - Facial Recognition doesn't work that well and in fact we have stopped trying to use it. Sometimes the photos will be almost exactly the same (head shots for example) and it doesn’t recognize them as the same person or will misidentify. The interface when it comes to both applying and searching through names is also very clunky. Smart Tags – Have not been relevant for our business since most of our photos are of events not products we well. Our smart tags identify things like "human" "clothing" "accessories" which has no relevance to what people of our company will search. We end up having to go in and put in the tags manually.

Antwort von Canto

Hi Emily, thank you for the review of Canto! Your account manager will be in contact soon to help with the integrations and discuss permission options.