Neat Small Business Solutions Bewertungen

von Neat

Recycle your documents and keep an archive on your computer!

Bewertet am 20.7.2019
Emily K.
Unterhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's solved storage space problems with various documents. We keep copies of agreements, employee paperwork, checks, and etc. We used to have huge file cabinet drawers full of various paperwork, however, once we got this software and scanner, we were able to recycle all the documents and organize everything in our computer system in the office. We have cleared up so much storage space using this software alone. This also is more reliable as well, as we are able to look up anything we need and need not worry about losing anything important. It's been helpful to us if we have to look up something for our clients instead of having to sift through papers. It's made customer service a whole lot easier. The organization is simple with this software as well. You can have it stored on your computer and use whatever method of organization you like. If you don't have this, I recommend it.

Vorteile: I love the fact that it can scan double-sided documents without any more effort than single-sided documents. The fact you can scan a variety of sizes from checks, regular paper, to business cards is amazing. It doesn't take much desk space, which is a major plus. It's been helping keep our office organized and help save the planet so that we don't have to keep drawers full of papers, we can scan, recycle, and move on.

Nachteile: There's nothing I don't like about it. Like all other pieces of technology, you may have errors, but those are easy to fix with a re-scan or a simple reboot.

von Neat an 29.7.2019

Thank you so much for writing a review!
We are glad to hear that you have been staying Neat with us! Keeping you rganized is our goal. Thank you again!

Good for personal or small-business needs

Bewertet am 9.10.2019
Julie B.
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Kommentare: For the price of a scanner, Neat has provided me with a good solution for simple archiving for many years. Neat stores documents as searchable PDFs, which is its best feature, and overall, Neat suits my needs. However, if I had to use Neat often or intensively, I'd want a more sophisticated program. Its search function has no advanced features and can be downright puzzling. Searches sometimes return lists of results with no obvious relationship to the keyword searched. I think this means "nothing found." Also, Neat cannot send documents directly to a printer or email program. It requires the user to Export and Save before documents become available for action. Nevertheless, since I can usually find what I'm looking for and rarely need to print documents, Neat is a good, economical solution for me.

Vorteile: I like being able to print email and online documents directly to Neat, which stores them as searchable PDF documents.

Nachteile: I dislike two things. 1) The search function is bad and hasn't been upgraded in all the years I've used Neat; and 2) In order to print a stored document, I have to jump through hoops.

von Neat an 10.10.2019

Thank you for submitting a review!
We appreciate the feedback that you have provided. It sounds like you are utilizing our legacy desktop software that has now been retired for quite some time. With the cloud based software that the company has evolved to, a lot of features and functionalities have improved. We are happy that you have been able to utilize the product to your liking and we appreciate you for choosing Neat!

It does it job

Bewertet am 5.2.2020
Sanace B.
Telekommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It is easy to use and keeps everything organized in its folder.

Nachteile: the cost is expensive to upgrade and has glitches of errors many times

von Neat an 11.2.2020

Thank you for submitting a review!
We are happy to hear that you are using the product with ease. Thank you for choosing Neat!

Bewertet am 8.11.2019
Hannah F.
Executive Assistant
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Neat is an amazing product, our business is growing rapidly and Neat has helped us with filing our receipts and documents with ease.

Nachteile: Neat's app on the iPhone is very slow and sometimes freezes or quits on me when I am right in the middle of something. If I could change one thing it would be the app.

von Neat an 11.11.2019

Thank you for submitting a review!
We greatly appreciate the kind words. It is awesome to hear that your business is growing and Neat has been apart of the journey!
We do apologize that the application may cause difficulties while using. We suggest that you make sure you are using the current version of the app. Our developers have released updated versions of the application that should fix the issues you are experiencing. Thank you for choosing Neat!

A good idea when it started, but they lost their way...

Bewertet am 6.2.2020
Michael M.
Landwirtschaft, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: What part of Data hostage should I describe? The reports are bad, but after my legacy crashed, I tried to access my old records and they are unavailable unless I pay for a subscription. The cloud is slow for me, no solution for that, NEAT doesn't care or help. I am actively seeking a better solution, or maybe just a different solution, one that is not just marketing to large cash flows and big margins. My overall experience with the cloud based solution is that for rural areas without high speed internet it is unsatisfactory. Discounting the slow rural as my issue, I was also not impressed with the reporting module. And as a final word, if you need to rely on the images of your scans in an audit, good luck. When I tried to print them the resolution was so bad as to be totally illegible. No IRS auditor will accept them as a valid record unless you are willing to turn your computer over to the IRS so he can see the original scans.

Vorteile: I like the compact scanner hardware, double sided scanning with no extra effort, ability to scan to a PDF or print a scanned PDF to NEAT. I like the ability to scan colored receipts that might not be legible in a grayscale or B/W scan. The scanner is fast, and the initialize button on the scanner itself is pretty handy when scanning a large pile of receipts. The OCR component is fairly accurate, I would say the Legacy OCR is about equivalent in accuracy to the cloud based premium version of 99%. I like that the software reminds you to backup at set intervals (obviously not an issue on the cloud system).

Nachteile: Neat lost their way as a cloud based service. They say safe, I say Expensive. Once you are on their cloud, if you don't pay you lose your records until you do, & they are expensive. I tried the cloud system, but b/c my internet is rural (slow), the throughput was abysmal. I tried a compromise solut'n, NEAT legacy synced to the cloud service. I did this because legacy was written so poorly that it would utilize all of the memory on a large report & then crash. Support tried many times to ascertain the reason for the crashes. They blamed the computer, OS, & the user, never NEAT, & never found a solution. Reinstalled a dozen times, tried three computers w/ 4 versions of Win (Vista, 7, 8 and 10) & 32 Bit & 64 Bit ver of 8 & 10. My thinking was that I could scan & process on legacy & Sync with the cloud for reporting. Wrong...the cloud service had even less flexibility than the half formed legacy software w/ regards to reports. Legacy was rudimentary, the cloud service was worse. Consequently, I dropped the cloud service & muddled along with Legacy for another few years, guess I will again, but I dislike it & the cloud is worse. After Win 10 fall update, legacy fails to init. On a whim I tried to access my old data, surprise, must subscribe. Data hostage. Imagine that! Final note, the scanned images can not be resurrected with a printer due to poor Resolution. I have nothing good to say about NEAT, the few stars I gave are for legacy, not cloud. BUYER BEWARE!

von Neat an 11.2.2020

Thank you for submitting a review!
We deeply apologize for any inconvenience or miscommunication that was caused. The legacy software that you are referring to has been retired for years now and has not had any updates for quite some time. Neat aslo does not hold any data hostage. All of your data can be stored directly onto your computer. If you do require any additional assistance, please take a look at our retired products community here - https://support.neat.com/retired

Best Scanning Software

Bewertet am 8.10.2019
Evelyn L.
Admin Assitant
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Really saves time instead of me flipping through papers in boxes with a click of a button I can backtrack any documents I may need. Keeps me

Vorteile: What I enjoy most about this software is that I can log on to my account and I can go searching for any documents that I scanned previously. Keeps me very neat !!

Nachteile: The only cons of this software are that everything is cloud-based since they discontinue the old software.

von Neat an 10.10.2019

Thank you for submitting a review!
We really appreciate the feedback and are happy that you are staying Neat! Saving time and keeping our customers organize is what we strive to do!

So glad I bought the bigger scanner.

Bewertet am 30.12.2019
Patrick B.
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Neat is a very important software for my photo studio. I can discard virtually all of my receipts now - the IRS recognizes Neat records as sufficient. I can easily find and review previous orders for comparison or reference. Although most supplier websites are getting very good about providing access to previous orders, etc., I still use Neat regularly rather than opening the web browser and finding the supplier.

Vorteile: Neat allows me to easily scan all of my receipts and offers sorting options. The product also lets me scan customers' hand printed order forms allowing me to return the forms with the photos or discard - but I still have all of the important contact information

Nachteile: My biggest complaint is speed when loading and searching. Also, the home page could be better organized or even customizable.

von Neat an 6.1.2020

Thank you for submitting a review!
We are happy to hear that you are enjoying all that Neat has to offer. From your review, it seems that you are using the Legacy software which is now retired and will no longer have any updates. We do suggest moving to the cloud based software as it does solve any issues that you could be experiencing with the desktop software.
Thank you so much for staying Neat with us!

Best serive EVER!

Bewertet am 15.11.2019
Hersh G.
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Running a bank account with a bank that is actually there for you and is extremely proactive.

Vorteile: I have never ever come across such a flawless experience. Their clean webpage, the efficiency of opening a bank account, the security entailed in it, the professionalism of their compliance, and most of all their exceptional service.
You can reply to generic emails they send you, you can contact them on the webpage with any question and they will be there for you. They will get back to you with links and solutions etc.
Again, their service is amazing and I am sure anyone will be extremely satisfied working with them.
they have a deal with stripe where new startups don't pay stripe fees.

Nachteile: I haven't explored thier integrations yet. Once I do I will update.

von Neat an 18.11.2019

Thank you for submitting a review!
We are very happy to hear that you are enjoying Neat!
Awesome to know you are utilizing our features and are enjoying the Neat experience!

Just okay scanning software!

Bewertet am 21.4.2018
Liyakat L.
Partner
Finanzdienstleistungen

Vorteile: The ability to scan and classify, assign categories to each document is really good. It makes the work quicker and fun.

Nachteile: Unable to combine files into one PDF. Unable to easily export the PDF's to usable items. it is good but not comprehensive.

von Neat an 8.5.2018

Thank you for the feedback, Liyakat. We strive to constantly improve our products and services. We agree, the ability to combine multiple files into a single .pdf file is important. The plan is is to include feature parity with previous versions of Neat which would allow for this function. There is no firm timeframe when this feature will be available, but it is on the horizon.

Just okay scanning softwared

Bewertet am 26.12.2017
Leslieann G.
Safety Manager

Kommentare: sanned in a lot of files, but couldn't use them as expected once in the neat system.

Vorteile: The ability to assign categories to each scan is good. The ability to organize and share items is also a benefit.

Nachteile: Unable to combine files into one PDF. Unable to easily export the PDF's to usable items. Way to much data entry for a software that is supposed to scan in the data and read it and then assign. Not intuitive enough. The customer support is really lacking and the online knowledge base is almost non existant.

In converting to the new software from the legacy version I lost all my scans from 2012 to 2016

Bewertet am 30.5.2018
Dr marshall K.
Foundation President & Mayor (Emeritus)

Kommentare: I receive organized storage & recall of important documents of my enterprises for legal, accounting, privacy, and other business issues.

Vorteile: I like the ability to scan & organize my documents & papers. Parsing & saving to the cloud add to its value. Welcome extras include scan to computer, scan to email, email a scan, and scan to Neat Solutions software. The search feature is a plus as well. I like the ability to zoom in & out on docs, rotate docs & print them.

Nachteile: 1) incessant logins required & quite maddening! The software times out way too quickly and requires another log-on to get back where I left off. 2) Unlike your early version I can not double click (or use any command at all) to instantly enlarge the document to full size in order to read the microscopic size characters and numbers on the scanned item therein! 3) I must repeat the entry of repetitive titles of accounts, etc. You eliminated the auto-fill feature that was soo handy! 4) I absolutely HATE the inability to add a scanned supplemental document (scan) to a previous scan that has already been saved!!! YES. We can add more pages to a scan before the batch is saved. Big Deal! 5) It takes forever for a 3 or more page scan to process. If I have multiple scans I go on to do other work between them until "processing" is done. However since I have notes, titles, dates, and categories to type in, I hate to have my train of thought & work flow flubbed up! Any wait for processing to finish invariable results in the need to sign in again....and there's no ability to save the password associated with the log on....the way I can for all my banks & investments. Today we have many ways to quickly & safely enter passwords, so how about it? The preceding was my top 5 intense dissatisfactions relative to the software. Tsk-tsk! You didn't ask about customer support.Dr

von Neat an 1.6.2018

Thank you for taking your time to leave your review. Your feedback is very valuable to us.

We at Neat understand the need for additional features, such as those that were available on previous versions of the software.

Neat is working hard to provide features users found beneficial and soon will be available.

The Neat software and scanner, an outstanding asset to both our business and personal use.

Bewertet am 27.5.2018
Frederick R.
Vice President
Restaurants, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It gives me peace of mind and a sense of security. It has inspired me to be an overall more organized person in both my business and in my personal life.

Vorteile: I like the fact that it has significantly lessened my load of keeping excess paperwork. It has given me a great sense of contentment and security. All warranties, records, receipts, important documents or even articles, I have easy access to them anytime, anywhere. In business, it is imperative to always keep records, whether it would be for the government, financial statements, contracts, income receipts and employees. This program basically gives me peace of mind and lessens any stress or worry. If organization is essential to you then the Neat program is the answer.

Nachteile: Basically, if you scan a document and later on you want to add on another page to that document and scan it separately you are not able to combine it with the first scanned document. You have to delete the original document and then scan both together as a multipage document.

von Neat an 1.6.2018

Hi Frederick,

Thank you for the review! We are happy to tell new features are coming to Neat soon - more specifically, the ability to combine items and other ways to access and manager your data.

Bad choice after bad choice from struggling company

Bewertet am 10.2.2017
Shimon P.
Computer-Software

Kommentare: The latest version of the desktop software from Neat (5.7) is not longer supported, so it's on the death row. Instead, it was replaced by much less potent cloud version. While I believe some may find cloud solution appealing, many small shops don't want to hear about cloud and were happy with desktop version. It allowed to categorize receipts, export into numerous software choices (excel is one of the most popular one, but quicken and quickbooks are there too) Now, that desktop version is no longer supported/developed, they left many customers in shocking state looking around for alternatives, like Fujitsu's SnapScan Receipts and Mariner Software's Paperless (both are excellent alternatives, by the way) It's a shame the company follows some internal misguidance instead of listening to the customers, but I guess this is how software business works these days. Everybody wants buzzword cloud.

Vorteile: - Allows to categorize receipts and provide instant summary (e.g. Meals Receipts) of the amounts for the accountant.
- Distinguishes between documents, receipts and business cards
- Easy to use
- Stores everything in local database, which is easy to backup/restore (did it few times flawlessly)
- Naturally supports NeatReceipts scanner

Nachteile: - Abandoned to much worse cloud solution
- Will stop working sooner or later
- Not supported any longer
- No new features are developed (e.g. templates for various business categories)
- Lack of support whatsoever in general
- Not many variety of scanners is supported. Very picky in their choice.

Great if they allowed software not in the cloud

Bewertet am 16.10.2018
Ginger S.
Operations Manager/Bookkeeper
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The scanner software is great and the documents scan well

Nachteile: They no longer support a software and want you to store all your scanned documents in the cloud. We only store on our firewall protected server. I'm not paying for document storage so we will use the old software until it will no longer work.

von Neat an 2.11.2018

Hi Ginger,

Thanks for your review. While we no longer provide updates for the retired software, you are certainly free to continue using it on your computer.

We do want to let you know that we provide bank level encryption security for our cloud service and have focused on the cloud because it allows us to provide unlimited storage at no extra cost, access from any web browser to view and share your information, and you can scan from virtually anywhere to the cloud via the Neat mobile app included free with subscriptions to Neat's cloud service.

We'll be here whenever you are ready to try Neat's cloud service.

Neat Scanner in the Office

Bewertet am 12.7.2018
Elizabeth B.

Vorteile: Was able to process 500 business cards in no time to vcards, scan receipts on daily basis, scan documents for clients all the time. This machine is so easy to use. You can change it from 2 sided scan, to a one sided, from color to b/w with just a click of a button. Scans go quickly and easily. On the off-chance one gets hung up the front opens easily and has never shredded my items. Also, love the feature we use at the end of the year to get the sales tax report. Very cool

Nachteile: No cons at this time.

von Neat an 16.7.2018

Thank you for taking the time leave us review. We are happy to hear that the scanner has streamlined your processes

I like Neat Receipts -their customer service needs improvement. Very hard to get them on the phone.

Bewertet am 19.7.2018
Yvonne G.
Computer Consultant
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I love the fact that i don't have any paper receipts all over my office.

Vorteile: I can scan receipts easily. I can find a receipt when I need it. I record expenses easily. It gets rid of having paper receipts all around.

Nachteile: Their customer service needs improvement. They are not easily available to help with technical support. I pay per month for cloud service and sometimes I need help

von Neat an 23.7.2018

We are sorry to hear that you had difficulties in reaching our technical support department. Our Tech support department is available M-F 9am . - 8pm eastern time. Please note that our automated system will attempt to look you up by telephone number first, so to make it easier to reach technical support please make sure you provide the telephone number that you registered with. We also offer support via email and chat.

Does what I need it to

Bewertet am 18.4.2017
Christina A.
Operations Manager
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have had the scanner for over a year now and I am happy with it. I do wish customer support was better and free. This machine did cost a lot of money, and when I need it, I need it. I don't like having to submit a support ticket. I want to be able to talk to a real person on the phone. I would like to see the file menu more user friendly to navigate through my computer's folders when trying to scan something to the PC. It would also be neat if I could click and drag the files to where I need them (contacts, receipts, etc) Lastly, the contact menu should be easier to find. There is no tab for it. Overall, I am happy for what I use it for, these are just suggestions for improvement.

Vorteile: Quick and easy scanning.

Nachteile: The navigation through files on my computer when scanning to the computer is not easy nor quick to move through. I would like to see something that is more user friendly. Also, there is no contacts tab so it is difficult to find where I scan all my business cards.

Great with some bugs

Bewertet am 2.12.2018
Amy G.
Doctor
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like that we have a scanner... and when it works it works well. It integrated with Box which allows me to upload files into my EHR from my computer or my iPad which is nice.

Nachteile: The scanner works 70% of the time. The other 30% we have to shut it off then turn it back on. It’s irritating. Customer service hasn’t been much help.

von Neat an 3.12.2018

Amy,
We appreciate the time you have taken to write a review! We apologize for the difficulties you have experienced with your scanner. When you do come across any issues using your scanner device, please reach out to out help center here - https://support.neat.com/

We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed using the products for the amount of time that you have!
Thank you for choosing Neat!

BEST product ever!

Bewertet am 14.12.2018
Maria F.
sales
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have a small business and every receipt and document that is important I know I can save on my desktop and have it there to be emailed to my accountant or anyone. I have stored everything I've need for the past 2 years since becoming self employed

Vorteile: what I love the most about the neat is that I'm able to save the document right to my desktop and email right away.

Nachteile: I can't really say I have anything negative about the neat.. I love how fast and simple it is.

von Neat an 26.12.2018

Maria,
Thank you for writing an awesome review. We really appreciate the support and the fact that you have chosen The Neat Company to keep you organized while running your business! If you ever need any assistance with the software, please do not hesitate to ask.

Neat Expense Tracking is a Plus

Bewertet am 1.10.2018
Linda L.
Funeral Conciergwe
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Once I understood how to use the software to improve my business and skills the overall experience was beneficial. Thus productivity increased and became a part of the operative agenda.

Vorteile: What I like most about NEAT is that is assists you in reducing the amount of paper accumulated for business expense tracking. It is an easy way for small business owners to vamp into using technology to organize expenses, files and anything that needs to be archived.

Nachteile: What I like least about the software is that I found the instructions hard to understand. As a product producer you have to be mindful that most business owners who use the software may have no other technology except a point of sale system. When you assume that the customer knows then you setting the customer up to be intimated and lose interest.

von Neat an 3.10.2018

Linda, thank you for your very valuable feedback. We are sorry to hear that there was difficulty in understanding the product when you first began. We welcome any additional feedback you may have in how to improve a customers onboarding experience

I use it to track all my expenses for my business

Bewertet am 27.3.2018
Amy V.
Owner/Operator

Vorteile: I love how I can directly scan my receipts into Quicken Home and Business. I love that it is so easy to use and that I can choose a plan that fits my needs/budget

Nachteile: No real cons. Neat has really thought this software through. I loved it more when it was free, but I do understand why fees were added to their service. I still love it!

von Neat an 29.3.2018

Hi Amy,

We appreciate your candid review and how useful you are finding Neat.

About 2 years ago Neat moved out of the bundled scanner software realm to focus on our cloud-powered services (which due require a subscription).

Customers can continue using our retired products for as long as they wish without purchasing a subscription.

Bewertet am 19.4.2017
Lee J.
Owner/Sole Proprietor
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Using Neat for several years now. Just used the reports function for tax purposes and was thoroughly impressed with the output. Something I can simply hand to an auditor, if need be.
The Neat Cloud is a real security blanket. The number of times my computer 'lost' the Neat Data file is too many to count. Knowing my data is in the Neat Cloud is very reassuring.

Vorteile: Scanner works very well and captures text on receipts to populate fields in the document description and database entries.

Nachteile: Difficult to contact support.
Neat Data file is lost frequently.
Program shuts down unexpectedly at times.

Neat used to be cutting-edge, but it's become very mediocre in recent years

Bewertet am 8.5.2019
David K.
UX Designer
Design, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: After wasting way too much time over several years to get their system to work properly, I finally realized that I'd been giving into a sunk cost fallacy. After dozens of additional crashes during the 2019 tax season, I had finally had enough and cancelled my account. As a parting shot to customers leaving their platform, they also don't refund prepaid subscriptions after 30 days, so beware signing a long-term contract if you're testing it out!

Vorteile: I used their products for about 10 years and recommended many users to them over the years. Their scanners and OCR scanning abilities used to be top-notch.

Nachteile: Their quality and support has continued to degrade over the last several years, as they've moved to a paid SaaS product from a hardware-focused company and stopped producing their NeatDesk scanners. Since then, the relational database functionality the system used to provide has been largely removed and the accuracy of their OCR scanning has somehow gotten progressively worse over the years. In fact, their Mac app has occasionally been unusable for months at a time and the Web app doesn't allow you to sort tables with more than 200 records! The reporting functionality often breaks (it took dozens of attempts to get a series of partial exports when I stopped using the platform).

von Neat an 9.5.2019

Thank you for submitting a review!
We appreciate the feedback that you have provided. It seems that you are speaking of our Legacy software that has been retired for quite a few years now. We do apologize that you have not enjoyed the current product but we are gearing up for the release of a new product that will have many new features and features that are similar to the Legacy version as well. Additionally, when signing up for a subscription the terms and conditions state the refund policy which is why you were not granted refund after 30 days. We appreciate you being a long term customer and hope to see you back with Neat!

A hassle to use

Bewertet am 6.6.2018
Sarah M.
HR Manager
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It takes very clean scans of Documents, receipts, and ID cards and keeps them neatly organized. I really like being able to rearrange the order of my scans before saving.

Vorteile: The scanning quality is great. It rarely gets paper jams. Being able to rearrange my scans after scanning is complete is a really nice feature.

Nachteile: Needs constant updates, Having to log in after a 5 minute timeout, when I need to constantly scan all day is a real pain.

von Neat an 8.6.2018

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for your review. We are working on changes to allow users to streamline their workflow. Stay tuned!

Lost Data for entire years

Bewertet am 14.1.2020
Walter P.
SE
Baumaterial, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Hoping to simplify data accumulation for tax reporting through scans and document recognition software, I used the Neat Software and Hardware for some 10-15 years. Unfortunately the errors and deficiencies caused by Neat and their reckless lack of support cost me more time than I would have spent entering data by hand over these years.

Vorteile: Relatively easy to scan receipts but had to use their proprietary scanners before they allowed PDF scanning.

Nachteile: Neat is absolutely horrible. Over a 10-15 year period, they have lost some 40% of my data. Because of their proprietary system (before they allowed scanning into PDF) they had full control over all data that went through their system. Over the years, they duplicated all my receipts for one particular year. The duplicates had to be removed one by one. They LOST 3 years worth of back up receipts, and even though I sent them FULL copies of all receipts that I backed up (with their proprietary software), they were unable to find the data that they lost. I spent 2 weeks with their Philippine based tech support and they could not help, and then when I sent all the data on a USB drive to their VP of operations, I did not hear from him for over 2 months, and when I finally got a hold of their "service" department, they sent me a full recap of my data but the missing years were still MISSING.

von Neat an 21.1.2020

Thank you for submitting a review.
We have taken a look at your case history and do see that our Head Quarters did attempt to locate any data post 2016. As stated previously, if the data from your hard drive was never backed up to our cloud environment, we would not have a record of that data. The data you backed up from the legacy version of Neat software sent on the USB does not contain any data post 2016. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you again for submitting your review.