Workgroups DaVinci Erfahrungen

Über Workgroups DaVinci

Simple proofing and approval workflow management for busy teams

Erfahre mehr über Workgroups DaVinci

Bewertungen zu Workgroups DaVinci

Workgroups DaVinci hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 10 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Hast du Workgroups DaVinci bereits verwendet?

Marketing Operations & Analytics Manager in USA
Quelle: GetApp

Great PM Tool

Flexibility, ease of use, price, features.

Change the colors to include less purple.

Robin E.
Graphic Design Specialist in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Workgroups will get your team organized with ease!

Kommentare: When I started my high-volume job we were printing every job and passing it around for everyone to mark-up. I had paper all over my office of new jobs and edits. It was a mess. What if you throw something away accidentally?? Having Workgroups keeps us from having to print everything, let's us have one spot that is transparent so everyone can stay on task and informed. We are a small group but I have used the original

I love having digital proofing, having a digital to do list to keep me on task and it's easy to build forms and task list to meet your teams needs. A user-friendly collaboration and project management tool. Customer Service is also very helpful and responsive when you need help or need to report a bug.

Any cons would be picky. Mostly tightening up or continuing to evolve features. Nothing that would be a deal breaker. They are very open to feedback and are continually updating and improving the product. Gets better every update!

Elizabeth C.
Graphic Designer in USA
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Simple tool for Project Management

Kommentare: I thought Workground DaVinci was a great program for creative projects with a simple- create and review process. If you are looking for a program focused more on the project management side, this program may be lacking the features you need.

We used DaVinci to manage our creative projects. As a designer, It was easy to view a list of projects and see what was on my queue, and which projects had an upcoming due date. Easy markup tools for project owners.

We ended up switching software after a few years for something with more project management capabilities for metrics and reporting.

Nate R.
Senior Graphic Designer in USA
Grafikdesign, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Work Groups Makes work easy!

Checklists and management capabilities help keep jobs on track and in order. Having to work on multiple projects at once can be cumbersome, but workgroups helps keep everything in order!

There are still some glitches in regards to notifications and triggers to indicate when comments are made, but the great IT support chat really helps connect you to someone that is always willing to go the extra mile to make sure the issues are resolved!

Lauren T.
Graphic Designer in USA
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

DaVinci Review from Designer Standpoint

Kommentare: Amazing! It has made our project assignments and proofing much smoother.

Being able to have my projects listed out on one screen with task list, info and due date. It is nice to see my projects move from task to task and knowing which ones needs to be addressed soon.

In the proofing page, we used to be able to click on a comment and it would go to that comment on the doc, that no longer seems to work now. Would also like to have all my alerts/tags from all projects in a message widget on the home screen vs only seeing it when that project screen is open.

Ellen B.
Manager of Design in USA
Einzelhandel, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Value

It is generally easy to use. You can add a lot of users and proofers. Reading comments and figuring out edits as they relate to each creative piece are easy to use.

There isn't a way to download a PDF of the comments and proof. It would be nice to have an app on my desktop instead of having to open in a web browser each time.

Katie S.
Senior Graphic Designer in USA

Review

Customer service. How it is organized and layed out. The proofing set up.

Every time they do an update there is functions that previously worked that do not work anymore, then they have to go in and fix. Some changes we have asked to make to the program are taking longer than we thought. There is daily glitches and refreshing needed.

Nanette R.
Art Director in USA
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The Right Product At The Right Time

Kommentare: Overall this product came into our workflow a month before the pandemic hit. We have the capacity to work with people from home, in the office, in India, China and the UK. It was what we needed to be able to continue work with almost no disruption.

The side by side feature for communicating change is wonderful. Our company production is spread across 4 continents and being able to share my screen and communicate with notes inside DV saves me hundreds of hours a week.

If you delete something, it is gone forever. No take backs.

Tia M.
Senior MARCOM Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use Software

Kommentare: DaVinci was a very easy software to use and navigate around. The only reason we discontinued use was due to its reporting capabilities.

The software was easy to use and very user friendly

The software did not have the reporting capabilities that we needed and that was why we had to discontinue use.

John R.
Copywriter in USA
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's been a great way to manage many projects and the interface is very easy to use. I've enjoyed it on a daily basis.

I really like the proofing process and how easy it is to assign reviewers and leave comments. I appreciate the calendar view of deadlines for projects.

When leaving a comment, you cannot click your cursor anywhere in the comment box to revise your text, you have to use the arrows to go up and down which is slightly annoying.