Über Email Archiving

Eine einzige E-Mail-Archivierungslösung für (i) die Einhaltung gesetzlicher Vorschriften, (ii) eDiscovery und Rechtsstreitigkeiten und (iii) Lagerung und PST-Verwaltung.

Erfahre mehr über Email Archiving

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Email Archiving bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Hashan chandrasekara K.
Asset Manager in Katar
Konsumgüter, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Save your time with INTRADYN

Kommentare: Indeed, it is relatively expensive but the quality of the work it can do is unimaginable. Depending on the circumstances, we have the option to expand the storage capacity, which is a superb feature. Last but not least, this software allows creating multiple access to several end users so that peace of mind exists when using INTRADYN.

1. A very useful software as it helps to save my time by enabling me to search aged Emails based on various criteria such as attachments, folders, tags, etc.. 2. The dashboard is quite lucrative and well furnished with solid features; hence help to ease to operate the software without a hassle. 3. Another solid feature is data/mail retention methodology, as it allows us to set up the process smoothly without a conflict.

I did not come across any serious issues so far. Indeed, price is high; however, it is justifiable since it guarantees the maximum satisfaction for users. Another small drawback is, Messaging Intelligence graphical representation confuse the users, thus it does not impair the quality of this software.

Kevin S.
IT Administration in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Email Archiving

Kommentare: We are meeting required retention periods, can easily produce email records when necessary and there are less help-desk calls to locate emails for end users.

It works day after day without intervention, locating and exporting emails is fast and easy. End users like the ability to search their emails based on date and specific content without having to manually scroll through long lists. Very seldom have to contact support but when needed their support rocks. Has to be the best I have encountered in my IT years.

I have yet to find anything I do not like. This software does what is was purchased for.

Donald R.
Donald R.
Substance Abuse Counselor in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Archiving emails

It did what was advertised and I was able to sort into easy to find files

I can find other software that does the same, and even slightly better for a lower user fee

Tim G.
Server & Database Admin in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Intradyn Email Archiving

Kommentare: This is an excellent product. We did a pretty exhaustive evaluation of email archiving products and they have the best price/quality to offer. Also their customer support is the best I've encountered in my 32 years of IT.

The best customer support I've ever used. The software works well and has very good compression, stubbing , search and exporting features. It has the ability to provide multi-tenancy which was a requirement for our purchase.

Depending on the workload it can take a lot of computing resources. It should be installed on storage with very low latency and have plenty of cpu/mem available to it.

Charles S.
I.T. Manager in USA

Great Stable Product with a reasonable price tag

Kommentare: Highly recommend.

Been a user for the last several years and found the Intradyn Email Archiver to be an extremely stable product. Install and forget type of appliance. Sets up in minutes. Intuitive user interface.

I wish it had a more graphical way of displaying social media posts.