Über Constant Contact

Alle Marketing-Tools, Funktionen und Expertenanleitungen, die du benötigst, um erfolgreich zu sein – alles an einem Ort. Erstelle deine kostenlose Website.

Erfahre mehr über Constant Contact

It also offers some excellent graphics solutions and allows you to configure your emails to also be mobile friendly.

Email editor shortcomings: no way to create reusable items to be used across emails; hard to get to html when editor features are insufficient or inaccurate.

Bewertungen zu Constant Contact

4,0

Constant Contact hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.974 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Constant Contact bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.974)

Philip M.
Philip M.

Great software and getting better

5 vor 4 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: I appreciate how they make me feel as a customer and I would like to continue working with Constant Contact for the foreseeable future.

The software is approachable and fairly easy to use! I have always felt like Constant Contact is something that I look forward to using during my daily routine.

I have found that the integrations of new features are not always smooth for me to understand and fully optimize, but it's great to see them growing functionality.

Scott G.
Scott G.
Marketing manager in USA
Groߟhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Staying Productive with Constant Contact

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, the experience has been great. Shout out to their Customer Support team. They are responsive and extremely helpful in solving problems and tackling issues.

The ability to manage large and multiple email lists of customers and internal employees. Also, the rescheduling feature for emails is invaluable.

The software is bit wonky sometimes in Safari for Mac. Glitches include library graphics not loading, pages slow to load and other incompatibility issues. Switching to Chrome for Mac usually helps.

Marketing Manager in USA
Buchhaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Could be better but simple to use

3 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I like this tool but find myself wanting a more sophisticated email tool with more automation.

I liked how incredibly easy it is to create emails that can be sent out quickly. It truly is fast to create and send them.

Customization and automation are clunky. Customer service is hit or miss and can be slow to respond. I hate that we can't move the "Unsubscribe" button within our footer.

Katie P.
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Constant Contact Helps Our Business Thrive!

Kommentare: Overall Constant Contacts is phenomenal! It has been the hub of our communications with our team, volunteers, and community. We use it for newsletters, drip campaigns, marketing, and more. People are always so impressed with how beautiful our emails are laid out. It is easy to learn and use. And overall has helped our business grow!

I love the beautiful layout options. The easy to use and design drag and drop. Ability to add your own images and videos. But most of all the analytics are amazing! They are comprehensive and allow me to download spreadsheets which is so helpful!

I wish there could be more contacts per pricing tier.

Rohmah A.
CEO in Pakistan
Design, Selbstständig

Really Great Marketing Software

4 vor 6 Tagen Neu

I really like that it is easy to setup and has a lot of templates.

I don't like the fact that it can be a bit on the expensive side for startups

Eddie L.
CEO in USA
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Slower to innovate than competition - not a bad price point for functionality

2 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We outgrew the platform very quickly. We needed something that looked professional and was easier to use, and then eventually a professional tech-first platform like SendGrid.

Easy to get started particularly for those that are not tech saavy. The price point is not bad, especially among infrequent users, and does not get overly expensive with large lists like MailChimp can. Delivers basic functionality well and has recently started trying to add new features.

Constant Contact was one of the first e-mail marketing platforms out there, but they failed to innovate while many new entrants came into the market and had much more sophisticated platforms. They fall in a weird category now, they are not cheap to get started like MailChimp, but they lack the sophistication of SendGrid. I'm not sure if I would purchase them again.

Rachel K.
Operations and Marketing Asst in USA

Software that has many options, however, email campaigns are always at the forefront

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Constant Contact does exactly what it is supposed to do and we need it to do---sending out good email campaigns easily. Afterward, it utilizes reporting to give us a lot of valuable information about our campaign. It is a simple, yet very robust, program that meets all of our organization's needs.

I really like the simplicity that Constant Contact has in order to use their product for its primary use---sending out email campaigns. You only have to hit the create button and it guides you through what campaign to use and then provides you with free templates (or upload your own) based on the type of campaign you have. There is a large variety of templates to choose from. Once you select one, you can then customize it to fit your branding. Next, it guides you with selecting recipients, when to send the email, sending a test email out, and much more. Simple, yet it gives you everything you need.

Although the simplicity of Constant Contact is what makes it attractive, it does have so many features now added to it, that it is a bit overwhelming. I know there are a few features I have seen that I would really like to utilize but I am not very good at reading about them. I feel a better reference section would be beneficial to Constant Contact--more video instruction would be ideal.

Kim S.
Realtor in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Constant Contact Makes Social Media Management Easy!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My experience has been exceptional with Constant Contact. I recommend it to other agents.

I like this software because I can do everything from social media management to email marketing, to list building with one product at a low price.

I can think of nothing that I would add to this software at this time.

Account Manager in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Constant Contact

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I personally use it for marketing purpose in which yes it has been a great help.

I use Constant Contact for couple of time in a week and specially for Mass email, with various individuals conveying explicit substance. Constant Contact handles this pretty well.

Its interface can be considered as old fashioned but it doesn't effect the job.

Amber elizabeth M.
Amber elizabeth M.
Senior Graphic Designer in USA
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

New features added regularly

4 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: One use is our internal newsletter and knowing which employees don’t open or read office announcements if very useful. Other features like polls and events helps the marketing and HR team collect information from employees easily and keep track in the same place.

Even basic tracking on the lower tier options can be very helpful to marketers/small businesses. Knowing what links are clicked, email opens, and rejections if far more than you’ll get with an old fashioned email.

Working in browser has some limitations and trouble if your computer or internet are slow. Would love more built in photo editing or cropping options.

Michele M.
Owner, Editor, Publisher in USA
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Invaluable Tool for A Small Business or ANY Business

Kommentare: Constant Contact revolutionized the way we communicate with our clients to let them know what's coming up in our issues and how they can participate (our magazine is 100 percent supported by advertising) and our readers (each month we create an email "alert" with Constant Contact which lets our readership know that our free digital issue is now available online). My whole staff knows how to use it and it can be adapted to a great variety of communication purposes. Clients can download our rate kits from a Constant Contact email; readers can link to our issues from it. It has lowered our print bills for collateral materials immensely. No more printed flyers or brochures! And no more use of snail mail — clients can receive your Constant Contact mail immediately or at a pre-scheduled time.

Very easy to use. If you know how to upload an image or a graphic, you can create eye-catching emails or newsletter style communications very easily and modify or update them frequently and quickly. The analytics -- to see the percentage of recipients who opened your email and exactly which person did or didn't, the bounce rate which allows you to keep your lists current, and many other features are not only helpful but simple to use.

As time has gone on, the cost has increased, but it still saves us a great deal of money because our postage costs have gone way down. We hardly ever use our postage meter anymore for marketing mailings. It's all done through Constant Contact. They used to have a free desktop "widget" that allowed you to input an email address right from your desktop, but that has now been discontinued. It was extremely convenient for the way we do business. There are now other ways (paid) you can connect directly to Constant Contact to have new email addresses input, but we have not been successful at getting them to interface for us, even though they are supposed to work. Constant Contact support was not helpful on this at all -- this happened recently and was really our only disappointment with them EVER!

Michelle O.
Development Officer in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Ease of use for Small Shop

Kommentare: The team was great in getting us set up as non-profit with reduced pricing. Using their analytic tools for our website and social media has been an added benefit for us.

Constant Contact is easy to learn, use and gather reports. The functionality is great and helps eliminate duplicating work. We love the ability to drop in a you tube video, conduct surveys and gather RSVPs.

Only frustrating part is being signed out of account, but still being able to make changes. You don't know that your time has expired until you go to save the changes.

Neffer K.
CFBU Coordinator in USA

Fashionable and Functional. Your correspondence will

Kommentare: I do independent contracting for a nonprofit and have been using Constant Contact for about 4 years now for the electronic newsletters to our supporters and network. I love that the software and the many different template options to use for mailings. I also like that I am able to change fonts, color, backgrounds and layout with ease. It is VERY user friendly and if I need to stop in the middle of my work it, will be saved where I left off. This is actually an update because in the past if you didn't save the work manually you could lose it, but they have updated that and it now autosaves (which I am very grateful for). Also, I love that I can schedule mailings and campaigns in advance for when I want them to go out (I currently have 5 pending to go out on designated days within the next 5 weeks). This save me a lot of time and not having to wait til the day of to log on and send them out. What I REALLY like is that we can track analytics. we know what emails (and topics) people are more interested in versus ones they barely open. This helps us in choosing more engaging content. I know what percent of our contacts have opened the emails. I can create different groups to send certain thing to (like Board members, parents, LSC), I am even able to see the time and date (and by whom) an email was opened and if the donate button was clicked or not (which is good for best practices and implementing measures of accountability within the org).

I do independent contracting for a nonprofit and have been using Constant Constant for about 4 years now for the electronic newsletters to our supporters and network. I love that the software and the many different template options to use for mailings. I also like that I am able to change fonts, color, backgrounds and layout with ease. It is VERY user friendly and if I need to stop in the middle of my work it, will be saved where I left off. This is actually an update because in the past if you didn't save the work manually you could lose it, but they have updated that and it now autosaves (which I am very grateful for). Also, I love that I can schedule mailings and campaigns in advance for when I want them to go out (I currently have 5 pending to go out on designated days within the next 5 weeks). This save me a lot of time and not having to wait til the day of to log on and send them out. What I REALLY like is that we can track analytics. we know what emails (and topics) people are more interested in versus ones they barely open. This helps us in choosing more engaging content. I know what percent of our contacts have opened the emails. I can create different groups to send certain thing to (like Board members, parents, LSC), I am even able to see the time and date (and by whom) an email was opened and if the donate button was clicked or not (which is good for best practices and implementing measures of accountability within the org).

I don't like that the only videos that I can embed into the mailings have to be a Youtube link. But other than that, there isn't much that I do not like about using this software.

Selene M.
Publisher in USA

Constant Contact is an easy-to-use email marketing tool - a little pricey but worth the expense!

Kommentare: Overall a great product, easy to use, and functional. its minor limitations are countered by functionality, reliability, and the features it offers. The price is sometimes a turnoff when compared to other marketing email providers. CC offers easy to use templates that are almost fully customizable. Lots of extra features including campaigns, events, registrations, sign up forms etc. There are plenty of HELP menu items and tutorials. Love that there is no limit on the number of emails sent monthly. Overall a great go to product!

As an email marketing solution, CC fits most small to medium business owners needs with plenty of easy to edit templates, branded emails, newsletters, calendars, event apps, and website integrations. Additionally, business owners can set up events and registrations via the app. The templates are easy to use with varied options and designs. For more experienced handlers, HTML is available to set up templates. Emails offer clients and recipients the opportunity to opt out or stay tuned while landing the emails in their in box rather than their spam filters . Analytics are a plus and helpful to see what works and what doesn't in an email campaign. CC also integrates social media platforms. Overall it is a great all-in-one marketing tool.

While the software is generally easy to use, it is not intuitive and does on occasion produce glitchy results from missing images to random changes in text, font, and email structure. I do like the tiered pricing structure, although find CC to be far more expensive than their competitors. One of my biggest complaints is the placement of images - it doesn't really allow flexibility in design - if you are ok with their more cookie cutter template designs then its a 5 star - but the ability to place images becomes tedious and reduces the functionality. Overall the program is a go and worth the expense even if the image placement issues are annoying.

Feyisayo E.
Freelancer in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate

Bulk Email Marketing At Its Best

Kommentare: I like using Constant Contact and the experience has been good especially with bulk email sending.

1. Constant Contact makes it easy for me to send bulk email that goes straight to inbox and that what got me entangled with it. 2. I noticed a very rare feature that Constant Contact have that many other doesnt have. Constant Contact, allows me to collect donations from people. Many of the clients i have helped setup Constant Contact like the donation feature part so much too. 3. Constant Contact allows me create absolutely any kind of form that is needed for my list building.

Constant Contact doesnt have a free forever basic plan. Although they give first month free but I think they should have a plan for small businesses starting out who cannot afford their $20 a month.

Hafizah S.
Hafizah S.
Assistant Manager Business Development in Malaysia
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Constant Contact review

Constant Contact excels in handling various groups/lists and large numbers of contacts. I've dealt with companies with a vast customer base, and Constant Contact enables you to manually eliminate subscribers and errors from more extensive groups/lists. They're coming out with a new edition of their email builders, but the existing one allows for individual CSS coding per block, which allows for a lot of customization.

Constant Contact has several oddities that I haven't encounter with Mailchimp, especially when using external connections for photographs and URLs. The email builder's text and link editing is a little strange and has a few flaws. Also, unless you make folders for all of your emails, the new search option for past emails is quite sluggish and takes a very long time to find.

Violeta A.
Marketing Manager in USA
Computer-Hardware, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good platform for email campaigns

What I like most about this platform is the fact that I can classify the list of subscribers according to my needs. When sending email campaigns, I can select which group to target instead of sending it to all of my leads. Their analytics is very clear and easy to understand. They provide tips to improve campaigns and stats to measure your effectiveness on each campaign.

I wish this platform would have more innovative features to make more powerful campaigns. For example, adding videos or gifs. I usually design my campaigns on Canva and then add it in Constant Contact as an image because their designing tool is very limited. It will also be very useful if they would add a link for calls as they do to direct people to websites and emails.

Curt L.
Curt L.
President in USA

Easy to use, great for contact management, but terrible customer service

Kommentare: The email analytics and reports are great.

I use CC to to manage our large contact database and to send out email updates. It is great for segmenting our list -- from general interest to communications to fundraising. The automated features are great, especially that it will not allow the same email to appear in the same inbox twice. It also merges duplicate contacts. We use it across the entire organization. Constant contact is great for merging duplicate contacts, updating your address book, giving a reliable open rate and thorough reports, and allowing you to segment large email lists.

When uploading additional contacts, CC wants to see how they actively subscribed. This can be problematic when uploading an older email list (i.e. you may just have a spreadsheet of The List and they want to see more evidence). Additionally, it is a little pricey compared to competitors such as MailChimp. It would be great to be able to export email campaigns as HTML.Be extremely careful when importing contacts. Constant Contact wants to see how they actively subscribed. Sometimes it is hard to prove this when you have entered information for people you have an established relationship with, or if they verbally requested to be added. Constant Contact wants to actually see the (paper) sign-up sheet. This is unachievable for businesses/groups that have been around long enough to have established an email list based on personal relationships or when importing business cards. As for the design, sizing images can be difficult when you are using a self-designed template. As for the contact management services, representatives have very little technical knowledge and don't seem to understand marketing techniques used within certain industries.

Andrea B.
Senior Program Assistant in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Don’t sleep on Constant Contact!!!!

Kommentare: We love Constant Contact! The decision to switch to CC last year was the best decision that we made all year! It’s made our lives so much easier and we are definitely reaching more people!

Ease of use Beautifully organized with list/ calendar views, folders, and list management attributes Automated social media and email scheduling Campaign management Landing pages Forms Lead Ads Reporting both original and resends in detail with drill downs so that you can see who exactly clicked!

There is some room for improvement in the ability to tag other pages in the social media posting section. When I post, I have to leave the site to find the social handles of the people/businesses that I’m trying to tag. If it could auto populate like it does in the social media sites that would be amazing! More lead ad options other than just Facebook. Integrate with AirTable!

Lisa T.
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

We think of Constant Contact as one of our team members!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Always a great experience using Constant Contact ... and on the very rare occasion when I may have a question or concern, their Customer Support is excellent.

Constant Contact makes it super easy to stay in touch with our association members as well as to create various marketing campaigns.

The only negative I have is with pricing. While Constant Contact provides tremendous value, and offers fantastic savings for a subscription paid annually (which is a good thing) ... for us as a non-profit, it is easier budget-wise for us to pay monthly, so we are not able to take advantage of the bigger discount. It would be helpful if Constant Contact allowed those same savings to be applied for non-profits who pay monthly ... especially since we have been a long-time customer.

Erica S.
Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

It keeps getting better!

Kommentare: Constant Contact is the standard for email marketing, and you can see why! It allows you to quickly upload your email contacts and create professional email marketing. We've been able to see how many people open each of our email campaigns, and which campaigns are most successful, making future marketing more targeted.

Love the ease of use - whether you want to send a quick email using a premade template, or customize every part of your message, Constant Contact gives you the tools. It's easy to find what you need, and you don't need to know anything about pixel size or the HTML color codes to create professional emails. Constant Contact just introduced A/B testing, so you can better gauge the headings and send times that get your audience to open the emails. Constant Contact is a very solid platform - I've yet to see any service outages, or experience any features that feel buggy, unstable, or like they're still in beta testing. If you have access to a feature on Constant Contact, you know that it will work.

It's difficult to manage old campaigns. Want to see what your message was last time, what template you used, or how long ago you sent an email to a particular group? Good luck - you'll be scrolling through pages of old campaigns by hand. At this time, you can't run reports to compare the percentage of opens/click-throughs per recipient group, or to compare how various keywords or send-times compare. To really analyze your marketing approach, you'll have to extract this data by hand. Some of the updates (i.e. A/B testing, custom template options) have been available to users of free competitor services for years. It would be nice to see Constant Contact take a more proactive approach to innovation and updates.

Cheryle B.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Review for Constant Contact

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Constant Contact has been a wonderful marketing tool and I have seen results. I love the ability to see who has opened my emails in real time, as I can immediately reach out to them while the contact is "hot".

Very user friendly, but the most important feature is their customer service. I always get a real person right away when I have a question or need support. Helpful templates were there when I first got started, and they continue to be available. Their email functionality allows me to tract my emails and see who opens it (all in real time).

I have been using this software for years, and I have no complaints. I am a one person business, with about 15,000 customers, so my database is not as robust as larger companies might need for marketing. I do not use Constant Contact for videos, slides, etc.

Nathan R.
Nathan R.
Director, Management Information Systems in USA
Öffentliche Ordnung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Robust Email Marketing

Kommentare: Converting web site visitors to email marketing recipients has never been easier, as site visitors simply select which programs they are interested in and they are automatically added to the appropriate contact lists in Constant Contact. Constant Contact has made it painless to conduct email marketing campaigns that circumvent spam filters, something that Emma and MailChimp struggled with.

Constant Contact makes it really easy to make attractive, functional emails and to conduct email campaigns with sequencing. Building emails is done via a drag-and-drop interface (WYSIWYG), so you don't have to have any coding experience with html or css. It's really easy to schedule your campaigns, too. If you can use Outlook and Word, you should be able to get comfortable with Constant Contact pretty quickly. It's also really easy to build and manage contact lists, including importing from csv files. And Constant Contact does a good job of tracking bad email addresses and removing them from your lists, which is important because you are charged by the number of contacts you have. I also like that you can send yourself previews so you can try the messages out on different mail programs and tweak them to your liking. Once you've sent out the messages, Constant Contact offers reporting to let you know how successful your campaign was, including the click-through rate. It also sends you reports about who is being added to and removed from your contact lists. Its integration with several WordPress form plugins means it's easy to convert web traffic to email marketing recipients.

Permissions. There are basically two levels of permissions besides the account owner: campaign creator and account manager. It would be nice to have more granular control over what users can do, because account manager gives users a lot of freedom, but is necessary to work with contacts, schedule a send, etc. The other thing I don't like is how quickly the cost ramps up. Having used Emma and MailChimp, I feel like Constant Contact is the most robust platform. But it is expensive.

Sonia del valle U.
Sonia del valle U.
Analista de Datos in Venezuela
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The best way to promote your company by email is with Constant Contact

Kommentare: Constant Contact has been very helpful for our company, it is an excellent marketing tool that has allowed us to increase our customers and sales significantly.
It is a very complete and effective system but at the same time a little expensive if you have many contacts, but I think it is worth the investment.

Constant Contact has many features and functionalities that allow us to effectively promote any product, business or company. It's easy to start creating email marketing campaigns with Constant Contact. It is intuitive and easy to use, its interface is simple and allows us to adapt easily to your work environment. You can create effective campaigns with a pleasant and innovative visual style since the system has a large number of templates that we can customize and adapt to any type of campaign, there are many different designs that we can choose from. Constant Contact will allow us to direct our campaigns to one or more contact lists that we have since we can segment our contacts very easily, simply creating different lists for each group of contacts that we need We can perform an analysis on the campaigns sent through the option of reports, being able to quickly verify the percentages of opening, clicks, rebounds and unsubscriptions and thus we can be improving the effectiveness of our campaigns   Constant Contact allows integration with other systems such as Shopify, Wordpress, BigCommerce, facebook and others.

I think your support staff are not so good, when we call support it is difficult to find an operator that speaks Spanish and we lose a lot of time on the call, I also think that Constant Contact is a bit expensive system.

Trish K.
Volunteer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Email Marketing

Kommentare: Overall, it's very good. It's pretty easy to use and the emails are really nice looking. They provide lots of templates to choose from or you can design your own. You can create many contact lists so you can target your emails to the group you're trying to reach.

Constant Contact is easy to use. You don't have to have extensive training in order to figure it out. They have lots of templates to choose from. You can talk or chat to a real person when you need help. They also offer a non-profit discount, which is very nice. The emails are very nice and professional looking. Once you have a template you like, you can copy it each time and change the colors to make it look fresh.

The events site is set up a little different than the regular emails. So adding things to the landing page isn't quite as easy as the drag and drop method that's available for the email marketing portion. Also, the event feature is good for taking basic registrations and payments (like selling items) but not great for a full blown event. We used it for several years for our fundraising event but it was a bit cumbersome. There was no easy way to do things like offer sponsor levels with X number of guest tickets included. Eventually we moved our fundraiser to an event-specific software.