Wir helfen Unternehmen in Deutschland
seit 15 Jahren bei der Softwareauswahl

Über Constant Contact

Alle Marketing-Tools, Funktionen und Expertenanleitungen, die du benötigst, um erfolgreich zu sein – alles an einem Ort. Erstelle deine kostenlose Website.

Erfahre mehr über Constant Contact

Vorteile:

It also offers some excellent graphics solutions and allows you to configure your emails to also be mobile friendly.

Nachteile:

Email editor shortcomings: no way to create reusable items to be used across emails; hard to get to html when editor features are insufficient or inaccurate.

Bewertungen zu Constant Contact

Durchschnittliche Bewertung

Benutzerfreundlichkeit
4,3
Kundenservice
4,2
Funktionen
4,2
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,1

Weiterempfehlungsquote

7,9/10

Constant Contact hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2.729 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Constant Contact bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwareinteressenten.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (2.728)

Caryl
Caryl
Executive Director
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Email marketing made easy

5,0 vor 2 Jahren
Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Mohammad
Mohammad
IT Systemkaufmann in Deutschland
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Die Plattform bietet eine Vielzahl von Funktionen, die für Unternehmen hilfreich sein können

5,0 vor 12 Monaten

Kommentare: Constant Contact ist ein E-Mail-Marketing-Tool, das Unternehmen dabei unterstützt, E-Mail-Kampagnen zu erstellen, zu verwalten und zu analysieren.

Vorteile:

Benutzerfreundlichkeit: Constant Contact ist einfach zu bedienen und erfordert keine Programmierkenntnisse. Es bietet eine intuitive Benutzeroberfläche, die die Erstellung von E-Mail-Kampagnen schnell und einfach macht.Vorlagen: Constant Contact bietet eine Vielzahl von Vorlagen, die für verschiedene Zwecke wie Ankündigungen, Newsletter, Angebote und Veranstaltungen geeignet sind. Sie können aus einer Bibliothek von mehr als 100 vorgefertigten Vorlagen wählen oder Ihre eigenen erstellen.Analytik: Constant Contact bietet detaillierte Analyseberichte, die Ihnen helfen, den Erfolg Ihrer E-Mail-Kampagnen zu messen. Sie können Statistiken wie Öffnungsraten, Klicks, Bounces und Abmeldungen verfolgen.

Nachteile:

Begrenzte Anpassung: Während Constant Contact viele Vorlagen anbietet, ist die Anpassungsoption begrenzt. Sie können die Vorlagen anpassen, aber Sie haben möglicherweise nicht so viel Freiheit wie bei anderen E-Mail-Marketing-Tools.Preis: Constant Contact ist im Vergleich zu anderen E-Mail-Marketing-Tools etwas teurer. Die Kosten können je nach Anzahl der Abonnenten und der Häufigkeit der E-Mail-Kampagnen variieren.

Jaykumar
Jaykumar
Software Engineer in Indien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

From Constant Chaos to Constant Contact: An Email Marketing Odyssey

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Constant Contact has been a perfect fit for our small business! It's user-friendly, even for non-techies like me. Designing emails is a breeze with drag-and-drop features and plenty of templates. It's great for basic email marketing and customer communication.The only drawback is the pricing as our list grows. But for now, Constant Contact is my go-to email marketing sidekick, making campaigns stand out effortlessly.

Vorteile:

Forget fancy coding or a marketing degree! Constant Contact is a lifesaver for email newbies. Their interface is so user-friendly, even I can design slick campaigns in minutes. It's like having a drag-and-drop magic wand for crafting emails that get noticed.

Nachteile:

Constant Contact is fantastic for beginners, but as your email list explodes, the pricing structure can get a bit pinchy.

Sherri-Lee
Chief Fun Officer in Kanada
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Constant Contact is an amazing platform with great support!

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very satisfied, I have been with them for 10 years.

Vorteile:

Easy to use, low price point, great support, always updating and creating better options to serve us better.

Nachteile:

Sometimes the platform is glitchy, but they are always responsive to fix it

William
Co-Founder in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Let's make things simpler and dumber

3,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I use it weekly and most weeks have added "look for an alternative to CC" into my to-do list. Fortunately for Constant Contact, it is a low-priority list item and doesn't get done!

Vorteile:

Management of contacts, lists and unsubscribes

Nachteile:

The design tool is completely inadequate. Constant seems to continue to simplify its interface by removing features. Major updates are often incompatible with prior builds and require the rebuilding of all emails.

Eugene
Project Manager in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

The Only Way to Stay in Touch with Clients

5,0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall Constant Contact is by far the best email marketing platform we have used. After trying several other products there is no doubt that overall Constant Contact is the best product on the market today.

Vorteile:

The platform overall is reliable, easy to use, easy to implement and is a great value for the cost. The ability to schedule campaigns, manage contacts, grow our social media followers and so many other features have made Constant Contact an integral part of our business.

Nachteile:

Additional improvements to the user interface and the help sections would be useful.

Kimberly
Kimberly
Executive Director in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

One of the Best!

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great overall. It's better than most. Room for improvement (if not in price points) than in a UI/X and less to no errors.

Vorteile:

Constant Contact has the BEST customer service. Top notch!

Nachteile:

At this price point, there should be NO bugs in usage. Still, however, there are issues when trying to do a few things. As good as they are, and better than most, there if much room for UI/X improvement!

Andrew
Sales Manager in USA
Industrieautomation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

We switched from Active Campaign to Constant Contact.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Great. As mentioned in the title, we switched from using Active Campaign to Constant Contact.

Vorteile:

It's very user friendly and intuitive. I could set up an e-mail blast/campaign within minutes from just a first time use without having to watch a video or learn about the interface.

Nachteile:

It would be great if you could schedule out or separate audiences for e-mail blasts based on location or time zone. I think the other work around is to manually separate different contact lists.

Fernando
Owner in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Great Email Marketing Tool For Small Business

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Vorteile:

I like that it has robust features including automation, posting marketing campaigns on social media, and email marketing, integrates with alot of applications as well

Nachteile:

the cost is a bit high and if you go over one contact into the next tier you get charged quite a bit, so you need to be careful about managing your database

Melanie
Manager of Digital Marketing in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Great entry email marketing

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Vorteile:

I liked the ease of use once a campaign was set up. Drag and drop template was easy to train clients to use. I liked the analytics of email campaigns and reporting.

Nachteile:

It's come a long way, but the ease of set up used to be quite complicated. We had a lot of clients move to MailChimp, but after using in 2023/2024 I find it's done a lot of work on its set up and templates.

Nha
Programmer Analyst in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Gets the job done

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It gets the job done for what I need to do.

Vorteile:

Makes it easier for me to create email and social media marketing the same time.

Nachteile:

Organizing the marketing content/campaigns categories or groups is not easy

Kristin
Marketing Director in USA
Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Not My Favorite Email Marketing Platform

3,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Vorteile:

The resend to non-openers check box is the only feature that is helpful when managing campaigns that is not readily available with competitors.

Nachteile:

It is reliable with sending of emails, never had a problem with scheduling or undelivered mail.

Michelle
Development Officer in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Ease of use for Small Shop

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: The team was great in getting us set up as non-profit with reduced pricing. Using their analytic tools for our website and social media has been an added benefit for us.

Vorteile:

Constant Contact is easy to learn, use and gather reports. The functionality is great and helps eliminate duplicating work. We love the ability to drop in a you tube video, conduct surveys and gather RSVPs.

Nachteile:

Only frustrating part is being signed out of account, but still being able to make changes. You don't know that your time has expired until you go to save the changes.

Steve
CEO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: SoftwareAdvice

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Closed my account without notice or cause, customer service is friendly but poorly trained

1,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: This was the worst experience I have ever had, with any company, for any reason. It set my company back days of work. Do not use Constant Contact.

Vorteile:

If someone were able to use Constant Contact without ever contacting customer service and if they didn't have a reputation for closing accounts, their interface is adequate for its intended purpose. It's possible to send E-Mails that appear as they do in the editor and their statistics for E-Mails that are actually able to be sent are presented well.

Nachteile:

I spent 2 hours and 47 minutes on the phone waiting for their "deliverability team" to answer a question about SPF and DKIM and bounced messages, over six calls, before I finally gave up. I was never able to get in touch with anyone who know what he or she was talking about. I figured out the answer myself through a Google search hours later. When I signed up for Constant Contact, a salesperson called me to upsell their services and asked what industry I was in, so I told her. I used the service for a month and spent hundreds of dollars to have my employees investigate their API. Eventually, I complained to them about their poor wait times and someone called me to apologize. I spent 25 minutes on the phone with her and she told me I would get a 25% discount and they would get back to me about that in a few hours. After a few hours, instead of a discount, they sent me an E-Mail saying my account was closed because I was associated with an industry where I might send spam. I had only sent one message in the history of the account. That's after I had told them before what industry I was in, and after I was helpful to them for 25 minutes of uncompensated time to tell them what was wrong with their customer service.

Lisa
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

We think of Constant Contact as one of our team members!

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Always a great experience using Constant Contact ... and on the very rare occasion when I may have a question or concern, their Customer Support is excellent.

Vorteile:

Constant Contact makes it super easy to stay in touch with our association members as well as to create various marketing campaigns.

Nachteile:

The only negative I have is with pricing. While Constant Contact provides tremendous value, and offers fantastic savings for a subscription paid annually (which is a good thing) ... for us as a non-profit, it is easier budget-wise for us to pay monthly, so we are not able to take advantage of the bigger discount. It would be helpful if Constant Contact allowed those same savings to be applied for non-profits who pay monthly ... especially since we have been a long-time customer.

Cheryle
Owner in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Review for Constant Contact

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Constant Contact has been a wonderful marketing tool and I have seen results. I love the ability to see who has opened my emails in real time, as I can immediately reach out to them while the contact is "hot".

Vorteile:

Very user friendly, but the most important feature is their customer service. I always get a real person right away when I have a question or need support. Helpful templates were there when I first got started, and they continue to be available. Their email functionality allows me to tract my emails and see who opens it (all in real time).

Nachteile:

I have been using this software for years, and I have no complaints. I am a one person business, with about 15,000 customers, so my database is not as robust as larger companies might need for marketing. I do not use Constant Contact for videos, slides, etc.

Sheri
Marketing Manager in Kanada
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: SoftwareAdvice

An email marketing platform that works!

5,0 vor 5 Jahren

Vorteile:

We signed up with Constant Contact in somewhat a state of desperation, after having no luck with other platforms to do what we wanted them to. We were looking for an email marketing platform that would effectively take our data and create merge fields that worked, had the ability to segment lists, and also provided detailed reports including who had opened it, who had not unopened it and had the ability to re-send with one-click to everyone who had not opened a specific email. We also wanted a platform where we could create our own customizable template that still had a professional appearance. Constant Contact did all this for us, and our customers have been commenting on how the communication we're sending them "looks professional, has a consistent look, and always has relevant content". We couldn't have achieved this without Constant Contact!

Nachteile:

The one disadvantage with Constant Contact is that anyone that has the same email address is merged into one contact. This has been a small issue for us where we want to keep both contacts names even though they have the same email address. We have been able to work around this by asking all our customers with duplicate email addresses to update their email address.

Lacy
Marketing Strategist in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Outdated service

3,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: In general, Constant Contact feels like a software built decades ago that's bolted on features over time instead of a well-designed, intentionally integrated solution. Templates are old fashioned. Automations are limited. (For example, a welcome email cannot be a series.) Old sign-up forms are maintained, but weren't migrated to the new functionality, so we'd have to rebuild each one to modernize them. Custom contact fields are limited to text or date. Missing details like this add up to each project taking more time than it should. I suspect Constant Contact was a front-runner in the early days, but there are better email marketing solutions now at a similar or lower price point that offer a coherent, simple-to-use, and modern product. This was one of the first SaaS products I replaced with another service when I took over my job.

Vorteile:

Drag-and-drop email builder is straightforward, and I appreciate the polling and RSVP functionalities. It's easy to collaborate with team members on the same projects (but not on a variety of projects -- see below). Overall the naming and location of items is intuitive, which makes it easy to find your way around if you've used other email marketing software. I like the ability to get a url to past email campaigns.

Nachteile:

The templates and functionality are outdated, and it takes time to build out customized elements that fit with a modern aesthetic. Support is so-so; other service providers (such as MailerLite) have raised the bar with quick response times that Constant Contact just doesn't offer. This product works best for a single user or two. The list, segments, and tagging attributes offer flexibility, but they get out of hand quickly when used for multiple goals or by different teams. This email marketing service has been the hardest for us to keep clean. Additionally, there is a single unsubscribe form, which doesn't make sense when different teams use the same service. The search function for past campaigns doesn't work well, so it takes time to riffle through the list to what we need. This is how many of the features work: they're probably there, but it takes time to get what you need.

Jhonjerlyn
CEO in USA
Immobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

An excellent system to create campaigns and send them in a general way to registered customers.

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: The overall experience gained with this platform has been amazing, it has improved the marketing system within our company on a large scale, giving them a system where we can easily understand the interest in those customers as well as measure all the responses from each on our campaigns. Sending campaigns from this platform is extremely easy, because we have imported all the contacts in these clients and it is only enough to press a button to send the specific campaign to all registered clients. This platform also has an excellent integration system, which has allowed us to integrate this system, to the CRM platform, to be able to carry out negotiations by transferring the clients obtained f rom the advertising campaign. I'm happy with the results offered with this platform, it has helped me to obtain an excellent return on inverstment for the campaign created.

Vorteile:

Constant Contact is a great platform to create all kinds of advertising campaigns, and send them to all the necessary clients, its capacity to create campaigns is superior to the competition, which helps the campaigns to be unique, with a quite different design. What I like the most about this platform is that it offers a different system to create advertising campaigns, within this platform you can create campaigns through code programming, and you can also create campaigns through the drag and drop editor, in this way, it will not be necessary that you have a programming experience, to create really attractive campaigns. Another thing that I like is that they allow nice real-time campaigns, I can see the progress of each one of them in real time, I can check how many clients have accessed the campaign and how many clients are missing to access it, like this as well as I can know from which region the visits to the campaigns come from. Lastly, I love the graphical analysis and diagrams that this platform offers me. I can see diagrams that help me predictively understand the trend that traffic is having in these campaings.

Nachteile:

I really don't have any kind of problem with this campaign creation platform, at all times it has behaved wonderfully and has offered me a fairly stable platform, in which I can create campaigns from any device and you can monitor those from anywhwere, their accessibility is quite good and it offers a general panel, where all employees can access the same panel and create, edit and send campaigns from the same place. I'm satisfied with all the functionalities and features offered.

Marah
Marketing and Social Media in Jordanien
Restaurants, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

A central area to control all stages of preparing and publishing marketing campaigns

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It is good to have a wide range of capabilities that help in controlling all stages of preparing advertising campaigns and scheduling their publication through emails and social media platforms. With Constant Contact, we obtained comprehensive reports and analyzes that showed our ability to reach, and contributed to guiding us towards the required corrective actions.

Vorteile:

Constant Contact makes it easy to create and manage email campaigns and customer satisfaction surveys from one central area. I like how the contact lists are prepared and the same campaign is customized to suit the interests of each list, which exempts us from preparing separate campaigns for each list as it is enough to take a copy of the main campaign and make adjustments easily. I also like that Constant Contact has a lot of powerful features, especially ready-made templates that can be modified easily, and I love how they add animations that catch customers' eyes. Scheduling is very efficient and enables us to set exact posting times. It also helps us a lot in managing posts on social media. Reports and dashboards are useful; through them, we can track openings and clicks, which gives us an informed view of the success of our campaigns.

Nachteile:

There is nothing to dislike about Constant Contact; I just want more templates and ready-made components to be able to improve the quality of our campaigns, and some restrictions need to be removed so that we can export the data we need at once.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Constant Contact: Still a good option for nonprofits!

4,0 vor 12 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall, despite my one negative experience, I still recommend Constant Contact as the go-to email marketing tool for nonprofits. It's affordable, widely used, looks good enough, has solid list management & analytics, and has decent customer service (aside from the one experience I described) with an instant chat option I've used many times.

Vorteile:

As one of the longest-running email marketing tools out there, Constant Contact has gone through some growing pains over the years as it updated its design tools and features to get more in line with the newer competitors coming out, but I think it's still one of the best options for nonprofits. It may not be the cheapest option anymore, but the price is still reasonable compared to some other competitors, and they seem to have added way more features at the basic subscription level, like social media management.The email templates aren't the *best* looking out there, but they have become more modern-looking over time and are mobile-responsive. Many people don't realize that many of those beautiful emails you receive from big companies are not accessible to people with low vision who use screen readers or who don't have images displaying for various reasons (older email providers, slow internet, strict work email accounts that don't allow images, people being too busy to click on the "display images" button, etc.). This is because the majority of those emails are basically just a bunch of images with text in them, not text within the actual body of the email (which is what screen readers can read, and what shows up when images are disabled). Nonprofits in particular must be very conscientious about accessibility - sometimes your grant funding even requires it - so keep that in mind!Deliverability, list/tag options, and customer service were all fine (see 1 exception below).

Nachteile:

This was several years ago now, but at a previous organization (a very small nonprofit with a budget of less than $500k and only 1.5 staff working on communications & fundraising), our account was reported as spam, and I didn't appreciate the way we were treated by customer service after that happened. They were borderline rude and treated us like we were intentionally spamming people, when it was clearly the result of either our small, overworked staff not having the knowledge of best practices in list management (e.g., not removing bounces regularly enough) or the fact that we simply had a somewhat ornery, older donor base who tend to report emails as spam rather than just unsubscribing. (Ugh.) I felt it was clear what had happened given the kinds of emails we sent (monthly e-newsletters and occasional event invitations and donation campaigns, no more than 1x week) and there was no justification for treating us like we were the same as scammers sending spam about Viagra to unsolicited lists. They didn't offer us any flexibility or even sympathy, and temporarily shut down our CC account until we did an opt-in campaign to confirm we had permission to send emails (even though we did only send emails to folks who had opted in previously). It was about a month before our largest fundraising event of the year, so this was a huge issue. I understand they must follow anti-spam rules, but the experience really sucked. A little kindness would've gone a long way here!

Jaclyn
Lead Marketing Associate in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Constant Contact- an excellent program for email marketing campaigns and general digital marketing

5,0 vor 7 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with Constant Contact over the years has been great. I have used it with nonprofits/not-for-profits, small businesses, and larger companies, and it has been helpful for all three. Most of my experience with Constant Contact has been with email marketing rather than with social media marketing, but from what I have seen, it is a fantastic program to use to implement a digital marketing strategy and the campaigns that go with it. The interface is easy to use, and the program itself is easy to learn and understand. Being able to upload contact lists from Excel and Outlook and integrate Constant Contact with programs such as Zoho allows for seamless transitions. Monitoring the perfor viewed at all; if that percentage is rather low, that tells us that we need to make a change, such as altering our subject lines to make them more engaging and the contacts more likely to view the emailmance of each email and campaign is one of, if not the absolute best, way to observe how successful our email marketing strategies and campaigns are. Over time, continuously seeing that various metrics/KPIs are not performing as we would like is a clear indicator that our strategy needs to be altered in some way. As someone who has the unique experience of using Constant Contact with different company types, this program has taught me a lot about how to implement and observe the performance of an email marketing strategy.

Vorteile:

As a digital marketer, I have used Constant Contact with multiple clients and companies over the past 2+ years, and have always found it to be extremely helpful. The majority of my program usage has been for email marketing, although I have heard from team members that it is excellent for social media marketing and other areas of digital marketing as well. For email marketing, I have done it all from creating a company's very first email blast to creating contact lists to monitoring the performance of email campaigns. I recall the first time I used Constant Contact to write an email newsletter for a small business, and was immediately impressed at how simple the interface was for a then-beginner like myself. I was able to change up the imagery (including font and color scheme) and add my photos and infographics. To this day, I love how Constant Contact allows users to create different contact lists for other purposes and campaigns, and the program makes it very clear when sending out emails who exactly that email will be going out to. Though I don't have as much experience with campaign analytics using Constant Contact as I do with some of the other features, I do know that it's reporting of metrics/KPIs is extremely helpful when observing the performance of a particular email and of a campaign as a whole. I look forward to using additional features offered by Constant Contact in the future, including its tools for social media marketing.

Nachteile:

Thus far, the only issue I have with Constant Contact is related to the different features available with the three pricing plans. Although Constant Contact's pricing is good when compared to its competitors, the selection of features available with the cheapest pricing plan, Lite, is rather limited. With this plan, only one user is allowed, and not much storage is given. With email marketing, there is neither A/B testing nor segmentation, which I find to be quite frustrating. Features related to ads, SEO, and scheduling social media posts in advance are not available either. With the Standard pricing plan, there are some more ads, segmentation, and email marketing features available, but users cannot see the full scope of all that Constant Contact has to offer unless they pay for the most expensive plan. Free trials are available, which is helpful, but there is also no free plan. Some of your competitors offer free plans (albeit with limited features) in which at least the basics of the program can be used.

Selene
Publisher in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Constant Contact is an easy-to-use email marketing tool - a little pricey but worth the expense!

4,0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall a great product, easy to use, and functional. its minor limitations are countered by functionality, reliability, and the features it offers. The price is sometimes a turnoff when compared to other marketing email providers. CC offers easy to use templates that are almost fully customizable. Lots of extra features including campaigns, events, registrations, sign up forms etc. There are plenty of HELP menu items and tutorials. Love that there is no limit on the number of emails sent monthly. Overall a great go to product!

Vorteile:

As an email marketing solution, CC fits most small to medium business owners needs with plenty of easy to edit templates, branded emails, newsletters, calendars, event apps, and website integrations. Additionally, business owners can set up events and registrations via the app. The templates are easy to use with varied options and designs. For more experienced handlers, HTML is available to set up templates. Emails offer clients and recipients the opportunity to opt out or stay tuned while landing the emails in their in box rather than their spam filters . Analytics are a plus and helpful to see what works and what doesn't in an email campaign. CC also integrates social media platforms. Overall it is a great all-in-one marketing tool.

Nachteile:

While the software is generally easy to use, it is not intuitive and does on occasion produce glitchy results from missing images to random changes in text, font, and email structure. I do like the tiered pricing structure, although find CC to be far more expensive than their competitors. One of my biggest complaints is the placement of images - it doesn't really allow flexibility in design - if you are ok with their more cookie cutter template designs then its a 5 star - but the ability to place images becomes tedious and reduces the functionality. Overall the program is a go and worth the expense even if the image placement issues are annoying.

Liam
Software Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

A complete marketing system, fit for every company!

4,0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: Constant Contact's many valuable features and tools help us maximize the effectiveness of our email marketing initiatives. One of my favorite features is the ability to set up triggers for action-based emails. For instance, they can click on a button to have a beneficial email sent to them. Because of its widespread adoption, Constant Contact's open API makes it simple to connect to other platforms.

Vorteile:

We have selected and will continue to use Constant Contact because of its exceptional usability. It's a robust system that works wonderfully for our company and meets all of our requirements for email marketing. Constant Contact's ability to let me make my own templates, run tests on campaigns, and see results in real time is its best feature. It's fantastic that I can design my emails to look unique and send them at times that are most convenient for my readers. And with Constant Contact's automation features, I can create elaborate, customized workflows that meet the specific requirements of my intended customers.

Nachteile:

When compared to competing email marketing solutions, I find that Constant Contact's setup is a little trickier. There are alternative systems out there that are considerably less complicated and more user-friendly.

Ngala Emmanuel
Ngala Emmanuel
Web Designer in Kamerun
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

It's easy to use

5,0 vor 7 Monaten

Kommentare: Constant Contact is good when it comes to handling small amounts of data. It's a great tool for designing landing pages and lead collection forms.

Vorteile:

In my online venture, I've been doing a lot of testing & trying. I tested out several email marketing tools including Constant Contact and even though it's not excellent I found a few amazing features in this tool.It has the most user-friendly interface ever. It all starts with - Constant Contact having every single feature within the user interface organized properly. It's great as I don't have to stress a lot to get familiar with it.Secondly, It offers a wide range of pre-designed email templates to start a project off the ground with. I mean, this sharpens my creativity and makes me more productive.Thirdly, List management is extremely easy and fascinating since it segments them properly based on the various criteria provided.I also love its reporting & analytical capabilities as it provides detailed metrics per our campaign performances which are vital adjustments.

Nachteile:

We switch from using Constant Contact to a better alternative because of :- Limited automation and autoresponders. We have experienced failures with email autoresponders several times. We tried setting up several automation but didn't get results as expected. This is quite frustrating as sometimes we work under pressure from customers. Almost 55 -60% of businesses in Cameroon today depend on online ads for traffic and sales and the majority of these clients work directly with us.- Despite the lack of advanced automaton features, Constant Contact charges high service fees which can sometimes be overwhelming. Well, I'm not saying that its tool is not worth the actual price, however, It's more flexible to pay for something that brings another return- Additionally, I find Constant Contact to be limited in integration. There aren't more options available like with MailChimp. This is challenging as our business relies on several tools for proper functioning.

Trish
Volunteer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Email Marketing

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, it's very good. It's pretty easy to use and the emails are really nice looking. They provide lots of templates to choose from or you can design your own. You can create many contact lists so you can target your emails to the group you're trying to reach.

Vorteile:

Constant Contact is easy to use. You don't have to have extensive training in order to figure it out. They have lots of templates to choose from. You can talk or chat to a real person when you need help. They also offer a non-profit discount, which is very nice. The emails are very nice and professional looking. Once you have a template you like, you can copy it each time and change the colors to make it look fresh.

Nachteile:

The events site is set up a little different than the regular emails. So adding things to the landing page isn't quite as easy as the drag and drop method that's available for the email marketing portion. Also, the event feature is good for taking basic registrations and payments (like selling items) but not great for a full blown event. We used it for several years for our fundraising event but it was a bit cumbersome. There was no easy way to do things like offer sponsor levels with X number of guest tickets included. Eventually we moved our fundraiser to an event-specific software.