iPost

iPost Bewertungen

von iPost

Full featured and great support

Bewertet am 27.12.2019
Tony B.
Director of Interactive

Kommentare: The iPost team has been tremendous in helping us to make the most of our email marketing campaigns and use the tool in ways we never would have thought of. They've also been able to help us with custom solutions to meet business needs in ways no other ESP can.

Vorteile: We love how customizable iPost is — particularly the organization of subaccounts and conversion tracking. We're able to get immediate visibility into the performance of our eCommerce campaigns, beyond opens and clicks. The conversion tracking is also very customizable and we're able to pass in custom variables to see if we're selling more from mobile or desktop, etc.

Nachteile: I would like to be able to do more with historic reports across subaccounts.

I-POST

Bewertet am 16.12.2019
Angelee H.
Graphic Designer
Marketing & Werbung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, I-post is great. At first, it seemed complicated since we were transitioning from Exact Target - sales force, but now It is easy to use.

Vorteile: I like the organization of the asset library and emails. It helps with keeping track of things, since our company sends weekly emails out.

Nachteile: Preview is in and out before you go to launch an email. Sometimes it works sometimes it does not.

By far the best email marketing software I have used.

Bewertet am 11.12.2019
David G.
Sr Digital Marketing Manager
Essen & Trinken, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall I really couldn't be happier. While they might not be well known, I would say in terms of just about everything they are superior to all of the big players (I've tried a bunch).

Vorteile: For virtually anything and everything you would want to do with emails, iPost provides an easy solution. They seem to have taken the best of other platforms and rolled it into a single place. From setting up flows to reporting, everything is there and again, easy to use.

Nachteile: The only improvement I can think of is a Zapier integration, which I think they are working on.

Overall positive, with some caveats

Bewertet am 16.12.2019
David K.
Technical Director

Kommentare: Overall positive experience. But a lot of major problems that we're hoping they'll fix.

Vorteile: This is a developer friendly platform. You write your own SQL queries to manage lists. Their API is EXTREMELY well-documented and easy to integrate.

Nachteile: Open/click data lags about 12-24 hours behind. If you need to leverage that data more quickly, you're SOL. Mailings are often delayed--sometimes one or two hours to finish mailing after the time you schedule (usually better). The dynamic data tables often don't work, so we've had to rely on the SQL platform to build our lists.