Bewertet am 8.9.2017
excellent software in the field of logistics
Kommentare: all essential benefits, all the necessary benefits and support in terms of improvements to the software
Vorteile: ease in tracking of necessary materials for logistics, the ability to edit PO with advanced changes,the ability to link the necessary parts in exchange sent to replenish HBS
Nachteile: logistics is essential for the formation of the application with the correct order number when printing (this is the features of the software), it is desirable to change the settings
Bewertet am 10.5.2016
Maintenance and Spare Parts management in Aurora Airlines
For Aurora Airlines fleet of 10 Bermuda Registered and 5 Russia registered Aircraft Amasis system is quite acceptable. Over the past 6 years of experience the following benefits were demonstarted (remote server option):
- Access to the system from any place worldwide for any information that may be required. Important during third party base maintenance events;
- System modules provided cover 100% of maintenance and spare parts management needs for not greatly significant fleet size Airline;
- Flexible and extremely helpfull regional customer support is always available whith a solution not only from IT point of view but from operational side as well. However, server IT support in France does not run 24/7 that is not convenient due to European and Aurora main base 9 hours time difference. I would recommend Amasis to other Operators.
Bewertet am 29.1.2016
Easy to use and reliable solution
We have implemented AMASIS as our MIS solution.
I can say that I see in this program 3 main benefits
1. Flexible solution (from very small operators over 800 aircrafts (AMASIS is the MIS software solution choosen by the French Airforce)
2) I like their cloud offer and their data upload services
3) Fast implementation process (can be done within 3 months) but it took 4 months for us which was very accceptable THey are busy expending the opening hours of their customer service.
A new release is coming in 2017, I have heard
Also in less than a year I made my return on investment I recommand this software to any middle size airlines from 4 to 30 planes, or drones or helicopters.