ActiveDocs Opus Bewertungen

von ActiveDocs

Filtern nach:

3.5/5

Über ActiveDocs Opus

ActiveDocs ist ein preisgekrönter globaler Anbieter von Lösungen zur Vorlagenverwaltung und Dokumentenautomatisierung.

Erfahre mehr über ActiveDocs Opus

• Kundenbetreuung
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
  • Bewertet am 26.7.2018

"All my documents are now professionally presented!"

Kommentare: All my documents in a sophisticated presentation format.

Vorteile: My favorite thing about ActiveDocs Opus is its simplicity. I have long been looking for a software that allowed me to assemble and deliver the content I create and share it with other users, even if they are not computer savvy they are still able to manage the content accordingly which is a huge relief!

Nachteile: The template designs could be more varied, while it has a nice range sometimes I find myself unable to use one that fits accordingly to the current project.

• Bewertet am 26.7.2018
    Nicht bewertet
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
  • Bewertet am 12.3.2019

"ActiveDocs Opus"

Kommentare: We use ActiveDocs Opus for managing a large set of letters for a Healthcare organization. It is fairly easy to setup and maintain. Our only pain point was how slow it seemed to be to open template sets within our network environment.

Vorteile: Templates are easy to set up, and highly flexible. It is intuitive for managing a lot of content, and generally easy to troubleshoot when something goes wrong in the templates.

Nachteile: When opening some template sets from the network, we found the software could be painfully slow at points. While easy to setup and maintain, a lot of that was spent waiting for things to open. We also experienced some dissatisfaction with having customer service providers in different countries (and time zones). It made it hard to coordinate when upgrades were needed.

• Bewertet am 12.3.2019