Über DealerPeak CRM Center

Die Lösung hilft Autohäusern, in einem digitalen Zeitalter erfolgreich zu sein, indem sie ihnen die Technologie zur Verfügung stellt, die sie benötigen, um ihre Kunden effizient zu bedienen.

Erfahre mehr über DealerPeak CRM Center

Easy to navigate menu for all involved with daily.

Bewertungen zu DealerPeak CRM Center

DealerPeak CRM Center hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 12 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du DealerPeak CRM Center bereits verwendet?

Martin P.
Martin P.
GM in USA
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Tech Service!

Kommentare: Who to spend money with in advertising.....easy to see results

Easy to navigate menu for all involved with daily

Been pretty solid for us. Hard to find faults

vor 9 Monaten

Martin, thanks for the feedback and we are always willing to serve our clients

Paul W.
Internet Director in USA

Woody's review

Kommentare: follow up and contacting the customer's more frequently plus the auto pilots are customizable. Also during the pandemic being able to send weekly email campaign's to our customer base has been priceless

definitely the texting features and the product is not only easy to use but easy to train new employees as well on it

it duplicates overdue tasks over and over

vor 10 Monaten

Thanks, Paul, we are extremely grateful for the review

Allison F.
Marketing/IT Director in USA

Horrible Support & Behind The Time

Kommentare: We cancelled with DealerPeak and the whole process was enough to give this negative review and tell EVERYONE we know in the industry to steer clear of this software, especially when there are so many better options out there with a similar price tag, not to mention, less headaches!

The dashboard is easy to navigate and most employees can learn the back end fairly quickly.

The CRM is not innovative with its templates, reporting, mobile app and much more. It seems the software has not changed much, if at all in many years, making them low on the totem pole for the most technologically advanced CRM software. Not to mention the support and account managers are terrible. They are not helpful and make simple tasks a hassle and try to get as much money out of you as possible to get it done.

Matthew L.
General Manager in USA
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Lustine CDJR General Manager Review

Kommentare: Experience has been great. Training has been solid. Responsiveness stellar.

The ability to text sms. from the App and desktop, as well as send videos through the APP provides a great advantage for the time being.

The software is great. I would like the ability to record one video I can send to customers I designate vs. having to record a new video for every customer every time.

vor 9 Monaten

Matthew we appreciate the feedback

Amber J.
Internet Director in USA
Automotive, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Love it!

EASY TO USE AND SUPPORT TEAM IS AMAZING!

There is a lot to learn at first, but once you get the hang of it; it is really easy!

vor 9 Monaten

Amber, we appreciate the feedback

Beth R.
HR/Marketing Director in USA
Automotive, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Dealerpeak is the BEST

Kommentare: We have had a great experience with DealerPeak. The Software is advanced and easy to use and the team has always been wonderful to us!

I love the ease of use of the product. Its easy to train on, and its also easy to navigate!

There is nothing that I like least. I like the entire software

vor 10 Monaten

Thanks, Beth, we are extremely grateful for the review

Matt L.
Digital Manager in USA

Great customer support!

Kommentare: Overall very good.

Easy to use and great customer support. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team are quick to respond and they are always helpful and fast to resolve whatever I need.

I wish the app had all the features of the mobile version. Also, more mobile reporting.

vor 9 Monaten

Matt, we really appreciate your feedback. Any feedback from our dealers is highly valued

Hillary M.
Business Development Manager in USA
Automotive, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Software Great Support Team

Kommentare: Best experience I have ever had with a CRM.

It is user friendly, has tons of valuable information and the support team is always more than happy to help!

There is not a thing I can think of in regards to this software that I would consider a con.

vor 9 Monaten

Hillary, thank you for your feedback, we always appreciate input from our valued dealers.

Travis H.
Vice President/General Manager in USA

Bleecker Automotive Group

Kommentare: We have seen a great uptick in customer retention and satisfaction since we have used this software.

This software from the beginning has been such a value. Their customer service and training has always been there for us and everyone is assessable.

Nothing we didn’t like about DealerPeak.

vor 9 Monaten

Travis, we appreciate the feedback

Krista S.
Business Development Coordinator in USA
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is greatest customer service! :)

Kommentare: great customer support - when I call they are always helpful

very easy to use. great customer support - when I call they are always helpful

more features on the app - erase my notes - sometimes I pout in the wrong note on the wrong lead - then I have to make another note saying - ignore last not lol

Mckenzie S.
bd manager in USA
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

footh auto sales review

Kommentare: Over all experience is great. I do not know if we would sign on again, due to how small our dealership is. It is just myself, a finance manager , and a salesman. It is only the salesman and myself using this system. Dealerpeak has been super super helpful with keep tabs on customers and employee.

I love being able to track and record all calls. I also really like the Dealerpeak support team. Always quick to respond. Especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT] He was very helpful and always checked in to make sure we do not need anything

I wish the program was simplified more. I wish there was not multiple options to do one thing.

vor 8 Monaten

McKenzie, thank you for your review and valued input. We take note of every item good and not. We will take your suggestions to the team and see what can be done in the near future.

general manager in USA

Great Product

7 years of partnership... They get the business... Their complete website crm decking automation and reporting is on a entreprize platform allows for multi roof cross selling under one customer profile... Awesome product

The service product need a little work. I would love it to follow the Repair Order through the work flow and automatically update status